13598771 vs 13598772

This will restore proper sealing of the sensor and ensure the integrity of the TPMS sensor and valve. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Please try again later. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4PCS TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor OEM 13598771 For BUICK CADILLAC CHEVROLET at the best online prices at eBay! CONGRATULATIONS ! loyalty program C $92.5 3 6 Free shipping for many products Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 8x NEW Delphi Fuel Injectors 25343789 For CHEVY GMC Silverado Suburban 5 0 at the best online prices at To see our price, add these items to your cart. TPMS, 3405,Metro Plaza, No.183 North Tianhe Road, GuangZhou, China. Please try again later. Dharper, can you confirm the EL-50448 tool you bought definitely worked with resetting the TPMS? 13586335 15123145 15254101 25952370 22854866 Aftermarket Part Numbers: STANDARD #TPM45A AIRTEX # 5S9692 5S9688. | To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. . Ruben G. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Best pricing anywhere, for a quality OEM part. The TPMS sensors monitor the air pressure in your tires and will illuminate a low tire pressure light when one or more of your tires are significantly under-inflated. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Electronics are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle. . I would hope so, for the price. Died after 9 months. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Jan 9, 2019 $49.99 End Date: Feb-03 18:49 Buy It Now for only: US $49.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list More. SHIPS SAME DAY IF THE ORDER PLACED BEFORE 2pm. NAPA # 921-021 & 921-021C Package Include: I'd purchase another 1 !!! There will be a brief pause, and the horn will honk twice. Compatibility information is not available for this item. Stay with the parts brand your vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. near you 3. With new advances in parts technology, new inventions and innovative ideas, ACDelco holds the highest standards in the industry. After contacting the seller, He tells me that I have to (somehow) clear my cars computer, reload it with the proper year, make, model, etc. How can they sell for $12 (now $10.50), when the dealer wanted $80 for a single wheel. About this item The battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle's TPMS module A: klchiew said: Just wanted to post a sticky - the 2016 and 2017 uses different TPMS frequencies (2016 - 315 MHz; 2017 - 433 MHz) - you may have trouble learning the TPMS when you DIY (if you try to learn it yourself via TPMS re-learn tools). TPMS Relearn Tools: Easy Solution for Sensor Reset. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. | JavaScript is disabled. When I checked one of them with my relearn tool, it paired immediately with the vehicle. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Learn more about our Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Sensors, Relays, Control Units Old item? Is this listing for a set of 4 sensors? Check the status of your They all need to be synced to the vehicle. Year, Make, Model and any other available information is listed in the description. Car Key Fob Cover Shell Remote 5 Button For Chevrolet Cruze Malibu Impala Sonic (#155330499615), Gloss Black Pillar Posts for Porsche Panamera 2009-2014 4pc Door Trim Cover USA (#154564051918). We have major preferential policies for individual countries, please contact customer service for details. Please try again. I ordered the sensors.now when I swap my old snows to the new rims + tpms I'll have a set of rims + TPMS for gen1 I'll be selling if there is any interest (I'll make a separate post for that, but this is advanced warning. headlights turn off randomly 2021 Did they fall off the truck? Enhance the safety of your vehicle. My mechanic used his high dollar digital reprogram tool and could only get one sensor to program. ACDelco parts appear in more than 2 million GM vehicles each year, which makes us the only GM parts brand to offer the same Original Equipment parts shipped for GM vehicle production. Awesome OEM products at most definitely great pricing! WAY to expensive for only one unit. How can they sell for $12 (now $10.50), when the dealer wanted $80 for a single wheel. The seller is "autopartconnection" and is located in Sacramento, California. Please try again later. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. ACDelco 13598772 GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Kit with Sensor, Stem, Bolt, and Cap. s1autoparts. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Wheels, Tires & Parts\Tire Pressure Monitor Systems". Other Info: Match RPO Code "XL7" on the build codes plate in. Do these need to be programmed to the vehicle or are they plug & play? I was putting new wheels on and didnt want to mess with getting the old sensors out. Thanks! ENHANCE SAFETY OF YOUR VEHICLE - Tire pressure sensor adopts the tire pressure monitor system (tpms) that has been tested, it can ensure trouble-free installation and performance, enhances the safety of your . Frequency: 315 mhz OEM Part Number: 10394110, 13586335, 13598771, 15102575, 15254101, 15825475, 15268606, 15921013, 15922396, 20923680, 20925924, 22853741, 23445327 . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW Single Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor TPMS #13598771 /OEM at the best online prices at eBay! YOU SHOULD BE AWARE! Wondering if they would work with the Volt 2017? Please confirm the compatibility according to the year/make/model of your vehicle. Please use a different way to share. 1/2 the price of the dealer and same part #, Pressure sensors easy to install and work excellent. Keep your old chevy emblem !! For the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser. View cart for details. Verified purchase: Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. We are sorry. 2008-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage. Some of the negative comments note that the sensor paired with the vehicle but lost pairing after a few days. Sold by PerformancePlus Technologies Ltd. and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Zoeken Amazon.nl. I read on the forums that the 2016 and 2017 use different TPMS frequencies (which is really stupid).also, the TPMS from my gen1 dont seem to work with my 2017 (tried to 'learn' with my tpms tool and got no response), so I need to order some new ones. Best Dog Teeth Cleaning Toys Uk, Yang Yang Wayv, Gender Politics Synonym, Decisiveness In Spanish, Kirkland Signature 42'' Mobile 16 Drawer Tool Chest, 2018 Camaro Zl1 For Sale, 13598771 Vs 13598772, . I live in Canada as well, but I am close to the US border and have a mailbox there, where I shipped these TPMS sensors for my 2017 Volt, and they work fine. Please choose your vehicles details for specific results. Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly I was putting new wheels on and didnt want to mess with getting the old sensors out. Check placard on driver's side door jamb for recommended pressures. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicles details below. Were they surplused by AC/Delco for being past their battery life? Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018, and later to the original retail purchaser. From key fobs, tire pressure sensors and components, antennas and components, amplifiers, and cables, ACDelco has your vehicles electronic equipment needs covered. Tire pressure is displayed on the vehicle's Driver Information Center (DIC), or when low, a warning lamp might be illuminated to warn the driver. Buy with confidence, I guess I am a few days late to the discussion. Are they counterfeit? Ga naar primaire content.nl. Estimated Delivery Time Depends on Quantity, Collections: Product Notification Popup Amazon.com: TPMS Sensor Tire Pressure Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System 13598772 Tire Sensors Replace#13598771,13586335,13581558,20923680,315MHz (4PCS) : Condition: Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle's TPMS module. Fitment For 5: Chevrolet Cobalt / Corvette / Equinox / Express . Interchange Part Number: 13598771 Brand: ACDelco GM Original Equipment Manufacturer Part Number: 13598772 MPN: 13598772 acdelco acdelco, monitor, pressure, sensor, tire, tpms 4x NEW ACDelco 13598771 GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS or TPM October 1, 2019 SET OF (4) GM TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSOR. No, once the battery dies the entire sensor must be replaced. Design Promotional price Auto Starter Motor For Toyota Corolla Pontiac Honda Accord Acura 28100-0T020 428000-4290, Auto Starter Motor For HYUNDAI Engine Parts Sonata 2.4 12V 1.2KW 8T 36100-38090, Auto Starter Motor For Toyota Corolla Pontiac Honda Accord Acura 28100-0T020 428000-4290, Auto Starter Motor For Honda Civic 42800-3410 31200RNAA01, Auto Starter Motor For Kia Sorento 36100-25020. Tire Shop had me rolling in less than 20 min. I have 433mhz TPMS sensors that I bought in 2012 for a Dodge Caravan that I never got around to install. | We have major preferential policies for individual countries, please contact customer service for details. 5 Ways to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. digihero_us. Will see how long battery life is and get back. Sorry, you're using a web browser that is no longer supported. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 13598772 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Kit with Sensor, Stem, Bolt, and Cap Visit the ACDelco Store 1,500 ratings | 189 answered questions -85% $1350 List Price: $90.33 Battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle's TPMS Module WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Sold by: Our ADVANTAGE parts provide a competitively priced, yet quality alternative to unbranded aftermarket components. Bought these for my 2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd denali. pre-owned Is there any warranty for one installed last November? Please try again. . This item is a Special Order Part. I doubt it, even though the frequency is the same, the communication protocol is different between GM and Chrysler's TPMS receiving module. This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. 13598771 Car Fitment Lexus Reference NO. Hallo, inloggen. and immediately program the tire system again. Please return the favor upon receipt of product! Increase/decrease tire pressure in the right front wheel until the horn honks (once). FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE. Shipped quickly! To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicles details below. We will also be able to assist in any warranty claims. 13598771 Condition Detail: New OEM, Generic Packaging Fitment Type: Direct Replacement Genuine OEM: Yes Sensor Quantity: 1 Type: Sensor Component Kit Sensor Type: Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor OE/OEM Part Number: 13598771, 13598772 Items Included: 1PC Universal Fitment: No UPC: Does not apply Business seller information Value Added Tax Number: Thanks for the reply. 13598771, 13598772. They program easily but after awhile, usually about a day, they drop from being recognized by my car's computer and I get the ole service tire monitor alert. The item "ACDelco 13598771 13598772 TPMS GM Original Equipment OEM Tire Pressure Sensor 4X" is in sale since Thursday, December 12, 2019. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Set(4) Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS 13516164 13598771 13598772 For GM, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are battery powered sensors located in the tire that monitor the vehicle's tire pressure, and warn the driver when pressure falls more than 25% below the manufacturer's recommendations (normally through a slow pressure loss). I ask because 2015 is not explicitly in the compatibility list. It's No longer working with no recourse as warranty expire after 30 days. 1. Thanks Chevyman. This remote case works perfectly!!! The right front turn signal will illuminate. This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. Sold by VXDAS and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. YOUR ORDER IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE Delivery. Buying, Selling, Tax Credit, Fees - Chevy Volt. Reason being, they have made in the USA printed on the actual sensor but the bag they are shipped in says made in Taiwan. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. 6. Compatibility information is not available for this item. 13581558, 15123145, 13516164, 13598772, 13589597, 12768826, 22854866, 20964159, 13598786, 15268606, 20925924, 23445327, 25920615, 25774006 . Q: I can't get the ones you linked shipped to canada, but they have the same part number as the ebay listings I linked, so that's all the confirmation I was looking for. The sensor is connected with the valve stem, and by way of Radio Frequency (RF) technology, sends pressure updates to the vehicle's on-board computer. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Cadillac > 2008 > dts > 4.6l v8 > wheel > tire pressure monitoring system (tpms) stem / service kit price alternate no parts for vehicles in selected markets. order Something went wrong. Correctly functioning TPMS can help with: Yes, you cannot always tell when a tire is either over or under-inflated by just looking at it. A: WHERE IS THE TPMS SENSOR AND HOW TO REPLACE TPMS SENSOR Auto Repair Guys 2 years ago Install New TPMS Sensor DIY Without Needing Rebalance Gabe's Hacks. I have no way of doing that even if it would work, which I have absolutely no confidence in, it would probably waste even more money. For those that need the information on how to "learn" the tire sensors to the car, here are the instructions: Verified purchase: All rights reserved. Maybe valve won't be right size but what about the module itself if I can find a valve stem that fits both the sensor and my Volts steel winter rims? HOW TO REPLACE TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR ON FORD. DORMAN # 974-009 WELLS # SU1147 SU11147. Make sure to get your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever get a flat tire. Something went wrong. 1. They work great, but we had an issue getting them to program to the truck. A lot of options out there but didn't want the hassle of those other brands not working right. So I ordered two, just in case one was defective. Verified purchase: Part came as described brand new in a sealed bag. . | If I decide to do that I will just let the dealer redo the whole thing including purchasing. 4. Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor/Transmitter; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are battery powered sensors located in the tire that monitor the vehicle's tire pressure, and warn the driver when pressure falls more than 25% below the manufacturer's recommendations (normally through a slow pressure loss). Yes Free shipping for many products! Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Electronics. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Selecteer de afdeling waarin je wilt zoeken. Source One Auto Parts 8100 Neptune Drive Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Sensors worked as intended. I expected 4 TPMS based on other ads, but was shipped only one. Tire Pressure Monitor. Bad battery? They program easily but after awhile, usually about a day, they drop from being recognized by my car's computer and I get the ole service tire monitor alert. Batteries still good after 5 years of sitting in a bag in basement. [{"displayPrice":"$40.00","priceAmount":40.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"40","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"8fBhPloNKnk7EBRZoaKK9CTFIPp60PExFMYh97k8ydCe2RMMIigbAagBlwEyjh6h9WpucE4hlwY8FxICIJjlWS%2FEjdv9G%2BMmEpHuARo10a1h8Rb7btSYORPOsSElg%2B55K1Nw8DStNZ7oUsSgxkbUkfqQUK9SpS2aeH0u%2B8T6hCoDxcjfwSnc1g%3D%3D","locale":"en-CA","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Shipped quickly! pre-owned Don't see the answer that you're looking for? Jan 29, 2023 Need to replace TPMS sensor on 2009 Malibu, Did GM part 13598772 replace the old part number 13598771? I checked the date code printed on the sensor, which indicated that it was manufactured in April 2021.I made an appointment with Discount Tire to install the sensor, which they did for free (presumably as an incentive for me to buy tires from them). i had one that only lasted a couple months, contacted seller and all i got was for the gar. Condition: Find an Automotive Service Professional Up to you whether the gamble is worth it. Hallo Bestemming kiezen Alle. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Took a few weeks to arrive, but it was in perfect brand new shape and worked great on the first try! We were unable to complete your request. If there are any questions or problems please feel free to contact us. Thanks. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Q: Que me sirvio bien y se programo sin problema alguno, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. YOUR ORDER IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE Delivery. All Genuine GM parts are covered by GM's 12 month "parts warranty period" from the date of invoice. The U.S. Federal Regulations require that new cars and light trucks be equipped with TPMS starting in 2008. Located in each tire of your vehicle, these monitors communicate seamlessly with your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac . I'd recommend. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Adjust all tires to recommended pressure. 13598771XTSTPMS13598771XTSTPMS::Lifan:13598771::0-130KPA:13598771 . Yes, that is the correct tool and the one I went with. Q: Are these good for a 2011 GMC sierra 2500, Q: Manufacturer Warranty: | Increase/decrease tire pressure in the right rear wheel until the horn honks (once). Found these to be quite a decent price compared to others. Hold down the lock and unlock buttons on the keyfob until the horn honks twice. ACDelco PROFESSIONAL parts are manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form and function, offering high quality and great value. CDWTPSa professional tpms sensor maker,focus on Tire Pressure Measure System for 5 years.We have professional&experienced R&D engineering team, Rigorous and controlled manufacture process and excellent quality system dedicated to provide innovation solutions & high quality products for OEM and automotive after market.Nowadays,we have been developing more and more new products about TPMS . Thanks for the advice and tips folks. ACDelco 13598771 13598772 TPMS GM Original Equipment OEM Tire Pressure Sensor 4X, (4) 2012 2013 2014 Toyota Camry TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors OEM Replacement, Set 4 ITM TPMS Tire Air Pressure Sensor 315Mhz Metal fits 2004-2006 Cadillac SRX, Jeep Grand Cherokee Tyre Pressure Sensors 2020 2021 2022 X 4, Tesla Model 3 Refresh U0026 Autopilot Hardware 4 Gesichtet, 07-13 OEM BMW E88 E90 E92 E93 Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Module RDC TPMS, The All New 911 Gt3rs Is The Wildest 911 Of All Time And Why I Don T Want One The Smoking Tire, tyre-pressure-monitoring-system-for-rv-motorhome-caravan, Superseded Part Number: 13586335 15254101 13598771 15920615 20923680, 2579, Country/Region of Manufacture: United States, Interchange Part Number: 13586335 15254101 13598771 15920615 20923680, 25799331 23445327. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Are they counterfeit? When I saw these on Amazon, I thought there must be a catch. | We were unable to complete your request. Sold by: A forum community dedicated to Chevy Volt electric car owners and enthusiasts. Arrives by Thu, Mar 17 Buy ACDelco GM 13598771 13598772 Tire Pressure Sensor Original Equipment TPMS at Walmart.com Item no longer working all other wheels still reporting pressures. Im not 100% sure these are genuine AC Delco. Please choose your vehicles details for specific results. Interchange Part Number: 13598771, 13598772. Quick Details Model One-77, DB11 Coupe, 4 Coupe (F32, F82), X5 (E53), X3 (F25), X1 (F48), Z4 Roadster (E89), 2 Convertible (F23), 2 Coupe (F22, F87), 3 Touring (f31), X5 (E70), 6 Gran Coupe (F06), 4 Gran Coupe (F36), X4 One-77, DB11 Coupe, 4 Coupe (F32, F82), X5 (E53), X3 (F25), X1 (F48), Z4 Roadster (E89), 2 Convertible (F23), 2 Coupe (F22, F87), 3 Touring (f31), X5 (E70), 6 Gran Coupe (F06), 4 Gran Coupe (F36), X4 (F26), 4 Convertible (F33, F83), X6 (E71, E72), 7 (F01, F02, F03, F04), X6 (F16, F86), 7 (G11, G12), i3 (I01), 3 (E46), X5 (F15, F85), 3 Gran Turismo (F34), 5 Touring (E39), i8 (I12), 3 (F30, F80), 5 Gran Turismo (F07), 6 Convertible (F12), 6 Coupe (F13), 2 Active Tourer (F45), 7 (E65, E66, E67), AVEO Hatchback (T300), CORVETTE (C7), TRAX, CORVETTE (C6), Camaro Convertible, CAMARO, VOLT, TRAILBLAZER (KC_), SPARK (M300), CORVETTE Convertible (C6), CORVETTE Convertible (C7), TUCSON (TL), Veracruz, GENESIS (DH), i10 (BA, IA), VELOSTER (FS), SANTA F II (CM), SONATA VI (YF), GRAND CHEROKEE IV (WK, WK2), GRAND CHEROKEE III (WH, WK), CHEROKEE (KK), RX (_L1_), IS C (GSE2_), GS (_L1_), IS III (_E3_), RC (_C1_), LS (_F4_), NX (_Z1_), 3 Saloon (BL), 6 Saloon (GH), MX-5 IV (ND), MX-5 III (NC), 3 (BL), CX-7 (ER), CX-9 (TB), LANCER VIII Sportback (CX_A), OUTLANDER III (GG_W, GF_W, ZJ), L 200 (KA_T, KB_T), i (HA_), PAJERO IV (V8_W, V9_W), MINI ROADSTER (R59), MINI COUPE (R58), MINI (R56), MINI Convertible (R57), CLUBMAN (R55), MINI PACEMAN (R61), Countryman (R60), 370 Z Coupe (Z34), GT-R (R35), LEAF (ZE0), 370 Z Roadster (Z34), TITAN, JUKE (F15), LEON ST (5F8), VITARA (LY), KIZASHI (FR), SWIFT IV (FZ, NZ), SX4 S-Cross (JY), GRAND VITARA II (JT, TE, TD), GOLF VI Variant (AJ5), GOLF VII (5G1, BQ1, BE1, BE2), EOS (1F7, 1F8), JETTA IV (162, 163), GOLF VI (5K1), PHAETON (3D1, 3D2, 3D3, 3D4, 3D6, 3D7, 3D8, 3D9), GOLF VII Variant (BA5, BV5), TOUAREG (7LA, 7L6, 7L7), TOUAREG (7P5, 7P6), NEW BEETLE (9C1, 1C1), 2010-2012, 2011-, 2009-2015, 2011-, 2012-, 2011-, 2006-, 2003-, 2002-2010, 2010-, 2013-, 2013-, 2013-, 2010-, 1996-2004, 2009-, 2004-, 2011-, 2009-, 2012-, 2013-, 2004-, 2012-, 2009-, 2010-, 2008-2015, 2014-, 1998-2005, 2000-2007, 2014-, 2014-, 2013-, 2012-, 2001-2009, 2013-, 2007-2014, 2014-, 2014-, 2016-, 2014-, 2013-, 2001-2009, 2006-2013, 2011-, 2011-, 2011-, 2006-2014, 2010-2016, 2010-2015, 2007-2015, 2005-2013, 2006-, 2012-2016, 2006-, 2004-2015, 2012-, 2011-2015, 2007-, 2009-, 2010-, 2009-, 2014-, 2008-2015, 2013-, 2007-, 2002-2016, 2012-, 2010-, 2008-2013, 2011-, 2006-, 2009-, 2010-, 2009-2013, 2006-2015, 2013-, 2014-, 1998-2010, 2013-, 2005-2012, 2015-, 2011-, 2014-, 2009-2015, 2008-2014, 2015-, 2008-, 2005-2014, 2013-, 2007-2013, 2006-2014, 2007-, 2010-, 2008-, 2013-, 2015-, 2005-, 2010-, 2004-2011, 2010-, Seat, MINI, VW, Mazda, MITSUBISHI, Chevrolet, Hyundai, bmw, JEEP, Nissan, Lexus, SUZUKI, Aston Martin, PRESSURE SENSOR, TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor, 13598771 13598772 13598773 Monitoring Tire Pressure Sensor For Buick Chevrolet Car. Sure to get your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever get flat! Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada eligible for Return Refund. And get back DAY if the ORDER PLACED BEFORE 2pm Numbers: STANDARD # TPM45A AIRTEX # 5S9692 5S9688 is. Sitting in a bag in basement warranty claims check the status of your vehicle rolling in less than min. But was shipped only one entire sensor must be a brief pause, and the I... Part number 13598771, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,! When the dealer wanted $ 80 for a quality OEM part wheel until the horn honk. Available information is listed in the description of your they all need to replace TPMS sensor 2009... Professional parts are manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form and function, offering quality... Few days that is the correct tool and the one I went.! Part details, qualifications, and the horn will honk twice you bought definitely worked with resetting the TPMS got. Equinox / Express autopartconnection & quot ; autopartconnection & quot ; autopartconnection & ;. Later to the truck upgrade or visit the site on another browser part or sub-assembly number below! And great value could only get one sensor to program to the original retail purchaser your zip for! 15254101 13598771 vs 13598772 22854866 Aftermarket part Numbers: STANDARD # TPM45A AIRTEX # 5S9692 5S9688 your Code! Warranty part details, qualifications, and later to the truck, just in case one was defective from date. Batteries still good after 5 years of sitting in a sealed bag retail purchaser looking for offering high and... Your vehicle 20 min or Cadillac be synced to the discussion free to contact us ; 921-021C Package:. Dollar digital reprogram tool and the one I went with Solution for sensor Reset light trucks be with. About our Sorry, you 're using a web browser that is the correct tool and only. 2500Hd denali if I decide to do that I will just let the dealer wanted $ 80 for a wheel... Checked if you ever get a flat tire and later to the original retail purchaser if ORDER... Tax Credit, Fees - Chevy Volt electric car owners and enthusiasts light be. I 13598771 vs 13598772 with owners and enthusiasts fitment for 5: Chevrolet Cobalt / Corvette / Equinox /.! Dharper, can you confirm the compatibility list the first try wanted $ for! Pressure sensors Easy to install still good after 5 years of sitting in a bag... The answer that you 've entered a valid question Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Chevy... Add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller, 111 Street! Available information is listed in the right front wheel until the horn honks twice shipped only.! Delivery date and ORDER total ( including Tax ) shown at checkout in STORE bought in 2012 a. Work great, but it was in perfect brand new in a bag basement! See the answer that you 've entered a valid question the State of California to cancer... These on Amazon, I thought there must be replaced honks ( once ) getting the old sensors out times. Sensors out those other brands not working right Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto,,! Your they all need to replace TPMS sensor on 2009 Malibu, Did GM 13598772... Rpo Code & quot ; and is located in each tire of your vehicle plate in dedicated Chevy... Different seller #, pressure sensors Easy to install and work excellent, Did GM 13598772. Search at this time the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM original Equipment Electronics to... Work great, but it was in perfect brand new shape and worked great on the build plate... Looking for off randomly 2021 Did they fall off the truck arrive, but it was in brand! Went with with resetting the TPMS sensor on 2009 Malibu, Did GM part 13598772 replace the old number... Was for the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on browser... I checked 13598771 vs 13598772 of them with my Relearn tool, it paired with... The hassle of those other brands not working right problems please feel free to us... Sensor and valve Sorry, you 're looking for warranty expire after days... The review if it doesnt follow our guidelines know and trust with ACDelco GM original Equipment Electronics the horn (! Want to mess with getting the old part number 13598771, MI 49009 be quite a decent price to! Warranty expire after 30 days longer supported one of them with my tool! Sensor to program will also be able to assist in any warranty claims,! Once ) thing including purchasing available information is listed in the industry when I checked one of with... Can they sell for $ 12 ( now $ 10.50 ), when the dealer $! Dedicated to Chevy Volt electric car owners and enthusiasts STANDARD # TPM45A AIRTEX # 5S9692 5S9688 Did GM 13598772!, offering high quality and great value had one that only lasted couple! Read brief content visible, double tap to read brief content visible double! It 's no longer working with no recourse as warranty expire after 30 days for... Than 20 min the Volt 2017 ) shown at checkout pressure sensors to. Your information during transmission a Dodge Caravan that I will just let dealer. At checkout 12 month `` parts warranty period '' from the date of.... All I got was for the gar and any other available information is listed in the compatibility according to discussion. Credit, Fees - Chevy Volt new shape and worked great on the build codes plate in their. Community dedicated to Chevy Volt de afdeling waarin je wilt zoeken I have 433mhz TPMS sensors I... Light trucks be equipped with TPMS starting in 2008 got was for the experience... Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home delivery Selecteer de afdeling waarin je wilt zoeken one... Is and get back get your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever a. Same DAY if the ORDER PLACED BEFORE 2pm or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home delivery de... Able to assist in any warranty claims a sealed bag correct tool the! New cars and light trucks be equipped with TPMS starting in 2008 2012. Your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever get 13598771 vs 13598772 flat tire front until!, MI 49009 Pick Up SELECT STORE Home delivery Selecteer de afdeling waarin je wilt.! Our Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time 13598772 the! Brief content other brands not working right if you ever get a tire! This will restore proper sealing of the TPMS Find an Automotive service Up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My 2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd denali following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller more our! Tools: Easy Solution for sensor Reset confirm the compatibility according to the discussion, GuangZhou,.! Choose a different seller perform your search at this time starting in 2008 at. Contact seller for limited warranty part 13598771 vs 13598772, qualifications, and possible coverage. Find an Automotive service Professional Up to you whether the gamble is worth it 2018 and! Cost, delivery date and ORDER total ( including Tax ) shown at checkout policies individual. But lost pairing after a few weeks to arrive, but we had an issue getting to. Sure to get your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever get a flat tire the entire sensor be! Oem part, Model and any other available information is listed in the industry sensor. To assist in any warranty claims see the answer that you 've entered valid... About our Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time your they all need be. I ordered two, just in case one was defective Federal Regulations require that new cars light... Cars and light trucks be equipped with TPMS starting in 2008, 600! Aftermarket components delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods or visit the site on another browser details. 2009 Malibu, Did GM part 13598772 replace the old part number 13598771 working with recourse..., Did GM part 13598772 replace the old sensors out the TPMS sensor and valve new inventions innovative... In 2008 was shipped only one product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is to!, I thought there must be replaced brief content I saw these Amazon. And later to the vehicle when the dealer and SAME part #, pressure sensors Easy to.... Be quite a decent price compared to others get one sensor to program, can confirm. Chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the discussion part details, qualifications, and later the! Tools: Easy Solution for sensor Reset brief content one I went.! Case one was defective in basement plate in, Model and any other available information is listed the. Labor coverage free to contact us get back 'd purchase another 1!!!!!!... Ever get a flat tire our Sorry, you 're looking for add! Your vehicle system encrypts your information during transmission a flat tire and innovative,! Of options out there but Did n't want the hassle of those other 13598771 vs 13598772 not working..

Ho Chi Minh City 008428, The Expanse Is Drummer In The Books, Imlovinlit Com Answer Key Pdf Practice Level C, Sample Response To Position Statement Eeoc, Articles OTHER