3470 glacier bay catamaran

Hard-core anglers will probably eschew the optional swim step that would degrade backing performance. Additional Details: 2007 Twin Vee 19' Bay Cat Single 115 Suzuki 4 stroke Asking Price $ 18,900! * Six watertight compartments w/pumps Larry Graff, founder of Glacier Bay Catamarans, knows something about boat-handling in heavy weather as he has set several offshore records with his cats, including the first New York-to-Bermuda record in an outboard-powered boat.. Like any good flats boat, it planes almost instantly and runs in shallow. recently serviced by my mechanic and running great. 2007 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner $75,000 Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Pier One Yacht Sales 2007 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner $100,000 Panama City, FL 32401 Pop Yachts Invincible Current Models 46 Catamaran 46 Pilothouse 43 Open Fisherman 40 Catamaran 39 Open Fisherman 37 Catamaran 36 Open Fisherman 35 Catamaran 33 Catamaran 33 Open Fisherman DISPL. Located in Tarboro, North Carolina, our boats are precision crafted in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square foot facility. * 47-gallon baitwell Obviously, we needed to find someone knowledgeable to help us make an informed decision. It all starts with you filling out this form or picking up the phone. under-counter refrigerators. 2005 Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner $139,500 Key Largo, Florida Year 2005 More can be mounted across the stern and in the side gunwales. If you're looking to sell your catamaran in Panama, one of the best options is to work with Multihull Company broker Charles Badoian. The guest quarters includes a navigation chart table built in and pass thru to Master state. Teak and holly deck soles with plenty of in deck storage in both master and galley cabins. Twin berths, bathroom with sink, head and shower, full service galley and comfortable salon area. MAX POWER (2) 380-hp diesels on your behalf. According to the Mercury SmartCraft engine gauges, idle speed of 600 rpm produced a speed of 5.8 mph, using 1 gallon of diesel per hour total. LOCATION: Gold Coast Biggera Waters QLD, Queensland to learn more! Sport Fishing Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. She stays flat in tight turns, and with her high speed twin displacement hulls she carves a solid line through whatever chop, current or swell you come across. Andrew Hodgdon was our broker when we bought our 2018 Lagoon 450F in Antigua in April 2922. Find out what your current yacht is worth on today's In a drift, the 3470 settles directly abeam of the seas, with the fairly abrupt catamaran-style roll moment. While we build an array of boats in different sizes and configurations, each is a reflection of our mission to deliver the smoothest ride on water making boating more enjoyable and giving boaters the comfort and confidence to cruise, fish, dive, and explore the water world around them. The 34 series comes in both inboard and outboard versions. Beam: 13 ft. 3 in. Glacier Bay busted open the multi-hull segment for sport utility boat buyers who had more sense than dollars. FL. With A Better Boat If you're a boater, you know about the pounding, slapping, exhausting ride that a monohull boat subjects you to. Freshwater toilet system supplied from a 60 gallon freshwater tank. Norcold refrigerator in the cockpit along with in-deck fish boxes and built-in tackle storage. But when my wife and I began the process of purchasing an ocean cruising/racing catamaran, I realized that this is a world unto itself. When we are loaded down for a fishing trip we are submerging the motor wells at rest. MSRP $322,350 (base boat), Glacier Bay Catamarans Open to any creative solution. 2007 Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner. FUEL 300 gal. The origin of World Cat can be traced back over a quarter of a century to the beginning of our Glacier Bay Edition boats in Americas Pacific Northwest. New 2019 Suzuki 350 Four Strokes with Counter Rotating Props. Upper and lower helms provide the captain with the versatility needed to fish for the big ones. Discussion in 'General Catamaran Discussion' started by HKT Horizon, Aug 24, 2007. Bass Boats; . Copyright 2023 Sport Fishing Magazine. Motor Yachts. 300 hrs on twin 4 stroke 250hp Suzuki's (just completely serviced), Generator included, Heat and Ac for the cabin, Hardtop with 3 sided glass(custom tinted), custom 4 sided privacy curtains, Huge Swim platform with dinghy roller system. WEIGHT 1,296 lb. Unsere Bestenliste Mar/2023 Ausfhrlicher Produktratgeber Beliebteste Lego 41027 Aktuelle Angebote Preis-Le. Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner 215,910 * 11 m / 2006 Huntington Beach, California, United States Hinton Yachting Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner 177,711 * 11 m / 2005 Naples, Florida, United States Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc - Sea Bright Office Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner 153,629 * 10 m / 2005 Dunedin, Florida, United States Register With Email >, Continue with Facebook or Google Sign Up With Email. Shouldnt you share in that experience? There is an A/C unit With the amount of engine separation on this boat you have terrific control and can turn the boat on its axis. Impressions all over the world and in different conditions. For cruising, 1,900 rpm burned a more conservative 16 gph providing a range of more than 350 miles. Boat Types. The horizon is just the beginning in the 3480 enclosed bridge Glacier Bay. 3470 Cuddy. with over 200 yacht brokers in our network. Year: 1997 Power: Twin 300 hp (each) Location: Maine Contact Number: 207-890-7750 Asking: $52,000 Details & Photos 35' Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner Just Reduced by $10,000.00- Must sell new boat on orderPlease call Tony Piocosta at 973-222-0170. I am impressed enough with this boat to jump at the chance. The big cat hull design features two, large staterooms, enclosed shower with private head, fully equipped galley as well as an enormous aft cockpit for relaxing or fishing. Check out this 2005 3470' Glacier Bay in Southport, North Carolina! With Garmin chart plotter, radar, dual transducers, a newer VHF, newer AC, water heater, head, and gas tank. 2670 Cuddy. 2006-34' Glacier Bay 3480 Power Catamaran Dimensions LOA: 34'-6" Beam: 13'-3" Maximum Draft: 4'-0" . Cosas de Barcos. criteria, research their history, Consequently, the company reinforces all its boats stems with Kevlar and six to 10 layers of premium E-glass 24-ounce woven roving. The stylish and versatile 3480 is designed for extended cruises and offshore fishing expeditions. In the salon, the captain and crew have plenty of room around the big helm station and portside table for five. DEADRISE Displacement cat Obejrzyj, zakochaj si, kup. Perfect cruising boat with great fishing features, the Glacier Bay 3480 has a sprawling enclosed helm deck with plenty of visibility and light. Adding to the great space at the helm deck is air conditioning keeping the helm comfortable at all times of the year. He reported honestly and professionally. Duy wybr nowych i uywanych glacier-bay 3470 Cuddy. Here is a link with photos of the boat. BEAM 13 ft. 3 in. Glacier Bay installs considerable sound-insulation material on the lids and bulkheads surrounding the engines, making for an exceptionally quiet ride. makes financial sense, as well as takes the stress out of the process. Various power options available.Top speed of boat: 35mph. boats.com is part of the Boats Group Network. Dunedin, Florida, United States. teak table aft to port.To port down 3 steps brings you to the boat comes with all safety equipment and anchor. St Petersburg, Florida. Copyright 2023 The Multihull Company. Iona Florida, United States of America. Large fishboxes, access to lazarette, diesel generator, aft With the amount of engine separation on this boat you have terrific control and can turn the boat on its axis. Visual kei artist list. 55 Glacier Bay boats for sale in Florida. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. 2014 Glacier Bay 3480 Hardtop Ocean Runner. That development process included the construction of a series of 1/8 scale models. Thanks to the transom at the aft extreme rather than outboard brackets, the 3470 provides 21 more inches of cockpit length than the two outboard versions of this boat a fact serious fisherman should particularly appreciate. A foam-filled double bottom creates a virtually impregnable, watertight compartment in the bow. WEIGHT 18,700 lb. Fishing and cruising catamarans for sale. Pop has been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America's fastest-growing companies. Clean with no visible oxidation. smoothly. Translating to laymans terms: Launch the 3470 off a 4-foot wave at 30 mph and I guarantee you it will be a nonevent. Recently waxed and bottom painted. 3480 Cuddy Hardtop. I expected to spend my one month leave working on the boat, but actually spent less than one week, and was able to spend 3 weeks sailing wonderful bonus. View Photos. Even though I'm not retired yet, I bought a 3470 Glacier Bay Catamaran, Almost There, in September 2013, and the opportunity to take the trip became a reality. Seen three of there boats at a liquidator in Seattle. Glacier Bay is popular for their Power Catamarans, Saltwater Fishing, Dual Console, Cruisers and Pilothouse among other classes and models. 2005 Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner Price does not include transportation, taxes and other applicable charges. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. Duy wybr nowych i uywanych glacier-bay 3080 Hardtop. Additional Details: . But the 3470 has 78 percent more roll stability than a 26-foot Glacier Bay. Reset Search Pmore. Some of the best-known Glacier Bay models right now include: 260 Canyon Runner, 2640 Renegade, 2680 Coastal Runner, 2670 Island Runner and 22. Fishing Model: 3470 Ocean Runner Year: 2005 Condition: Used Category: Power Construction: Fiberglass Boat Hull ID: UGD10637E405 Has Hull ID: Yes Range: 325 mi Dimensions Length: 34 ft / 10.36 m Length Overall: 34 ft / 10.36 m Beam: 13'3 ft / 4.04 m Range: 1'3 ft / 325 m Min Draft: 2.17 ft Dry Weight: 18,700 lb Double Berths: 2 Engines / Speed Engines: 2 2012 GLACIER BAY Coastal Runner TAB-ID 87730. tradeboats.com.au 30+ days ago. The bridge gives great visibility for spotting fish or watching the sun set. Glacier Bay boats for sale by owner and dealers. Thread: 2006 Glacier Bay 3480 Diesel Power Cat. 2004 Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner . 2665 Center Console. Perfect cruising boat with great fishing features, the Glacier Bay 3480 has a sprawling enclosed helm deck with plenty of visibility and light. The cockpit tackle-storage module to port features molded-in space for a remote navigation unit (to show depth or track), a sink, and a lighted, 47-gallon livewell with window. Contact Pop Yachts for details. When it's rough and you plow into a large wave, it hits the center hull and the catamarans feel like you hit a brick wall, come to almost an immediate stop, and you almost fall on the floor if you're not really holding on. If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at [emailprotected] and we will work with you to provide the information you seek and/or call our customer service line at 866.485.8899. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. ). It's been viewed. Forward is a Lewmar Windlass with molded in Bow Pulpit with roller. #GlacierBayBoats #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/power-catamarans-for-sale/glacier-bay-3470-in-southport-north-carolina-r1-228516. About the only shortcoming from a fishing standpoint is the height of the freeboard around the cockpit. If I were to buy or sell cruising sailboat, particularly a catamaran, Andrew would be my go to broker. Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner . They come in a variety of models from 23 to 40 feet in length and include saltwater fishing boats, center consoles, dual consoles, sun decks, and cruisers . showing, please contact a 2005 Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner Dunedin, FL, US. This 2005 Glacier Bay 3490 Flybridge Ocean Runner, is a fishing machine. 2007 26' Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner. I honestly cant think of a 26-foot monohull that I would readily agree to sail on such a trip. with ladder complete the cockpit. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Ian's love for boating began at an early age and has only continued to grow, leading him to We are thrilled to announce that Alan Prater has joined The Multihull Company team as a Yacht Broker in Virginia covering the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. your boat, your potential boating locations, and your budget. Catamaran Power Used Gas/Petrol Fiberglass Hull HIN . I do not know if the outboard ones have the same issue, or being able to turn the motor/prop is enough for the boat to go straight considering the motor is so far off of centerline. There is full instrumentation at b. more Sold We are proud to label this boat sold. Ian brings a unique blend of boating passion, brokerage experience, real estate expertise, and customer-focused mentality to the team. Plus she has two large fish lockers in the deck and a bait-well with a built-in tackle box. 35' Crow Point Custom Lobster Boat By Monaghan Brothers: Contact Wayne at SixOneSeven-EightFiveOne-TwoSixEightOne Boat is located in Hingham, Massachusetts. Scheda tecnica della Catamarani a motore usata in vendita. HKT Horizon , Aug 26, 2007 #6 HKT Horizon New Member Joined: Jun 8, 2006 He dealt with time delays, all my questions at odd hours, and was there for the survey. Capitalizing on Glacier Bays famous, smooth-riding hull design, this revolutionary cat features the latest equipment, electronics and engine technology. Backed by an efficient European manufactory producing exclusively for Magnum Tuning, we have always strived to provide the best possible service experience and quality, and delive Private head with enclosed stand up shower and shower sump-pump. GB2640. It seems Glaciers really are melting and the deep-V is deep seeded. lower units need servicing at 100 hours and a/c unit needs minor repairs but everything else is new! I bought a yacht that I had never seen. Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner Price: $129,500 Boat location: Stuart, Florida, United States Ships to: Worldwide | See exclusions Year: 2005 Make: Glacier Bay Model: 3480 Ocean Runner Type: Catamaran (Power) Gasoline Hull Material: Fiberglass Use: Not Specified Engine Make: Suzuki For Sale By: Private Seller Fuel Capacity: Over 200 Capitalizing on Glacier Bay 's famous, smooth-riding hull design, this revolutionary cat features the latest equipment, electronics and engine technology.Bold and brawny, the 34 meets the demands of our owners. I can only wonder why. The Multihull Company, the worlds leader in multihull sales and service is excited to announce that it has been named the exclusive dealer for Dolphin Catamarans, a premier builder of high-quality catamarans, and their newest model, the Dolphin 380, designed by Philippe Pouvreau. Obejrzyj, zakochaj si, kup. Andrew came up with exactly what I wanted. Here are six boats hand-picked by The Multihull Companys president and CEO, Capt. Glacier Bay 2240sx Renegade de ocasin en Nordjylland (Dinamarca). which also converts to a desk/office area. She has all the amenities of a luxury yacht, including two spacious and comfortable staterooms a full galley, and a large settee and dining table under the hard Bimini top. Nice boat with Low Hours in very nice condition. is centerline with full electronics and there is an L-shaped settee and Previously Owned Catamarans !! Find your next boat on Boatinho. Charges Twin Hull Fibreglass 28.6ft (8.72m) Multi Dealer Used Boat QLD Contact seller View details Glacier Bay 3080 Coastal Runner. Plus storage, storage, storage. United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world . The hull has six watertight compartments with automatic bilge pumps including a High capacity pump in each engine room and bilge pump cycle counter for all pumps. I would be glad to recommend Phil and his company to anyone planning to purchase or sell a performance sailing machine. The Multihull Company is thrilled to announce the appointment of Ian Edmonson as a yacht broker at its newly opened Fort Pierce location. View Single Post 05-08-2011, 05:21 PM #1 Yachtster. You also get a 47-gallon lighted livewell with an aquarium window. Charges 23ft (7.01m) Multi Fishing Private Seller Boat QLD Contact seller View details 29 Compare 2004 GLACIER BAY 2690 Coastal Runner $127,000* Excl. Custom Noosa Cat 4400 de segunda mo com motor Volvo Penta D6-350A-B AQ e 11.82m de comprimento e 4.38m de amplitude. 2007 Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner You can stay on the water longer, and go farther. Uywane glacier-bay 3470 Cuddy na sprzeda. Boat Trader currently has 23 Glacier Bay boats for sale, including 1 new vessels and 22 used boats listed by both individual owners and professional boat dealers mainly in United States. Model Today, Cal has partnered with Jason, from our marketing team, as they prepare one of our newest listings, the 2017 Seawind 1260, Rakusu in West Palm Beach, FL, for her photo op. The helm deck is enclosed with a fiberglass hardtop with full height welded windshield and side windows built into the hardtop and equipped with slidin. * This price is based on today's currency conversion rate. Dual Console. At The Multihull Company we base every relationship on a firm commitment to earning and retaining our clients trust. Versuchen Sie. Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner boats for sale - Boat Trader Home / Server Error Something went wrong Please reset your search and try again. In order to see all 164 photos and more, please quickly create an account. Glacier Bay boats for sale on YachtWorld are offered at a swath of prices from $39,900 on the moderate end of the spectrum, with costs all the way up to $259,999 for the most extravagant model yachts. Glacier Bay equips models listed with outboard-4S, outboard-2S and outboard drive power options, available with gas and diesel propulsion systems. Trailer is not being offered for sale by Pop Yachts. This catamaran version of the increasingly popular flats boat is probably the most purpose-specific boat in our test. 2640 Dual Console. As one of the leading yacht brokerage firms in the world, The Multihull Company has the experience and expertise to help you navigate the process of selling your catamaran and get the best price for your boat. Meet Cal Landau, one of The Multihull Companys many hard-working brokers. Glacier Bay 2240sx Renegade usata in Nordjylland (Danimarca). owner's stateroom with queen size bed forward and head aft with separate Conceived in the harsh reality of the Pacific Northwest, Glacier Bay bows needed to withstand collisions with submerged logs. I did this because I trusted my broker Andrew Holland. 2250 Side Console. Glacier Bay boats for sale on Boat Trader are listed for an assortment of prices, valued from $22,995 on the more affordable end all the way up to $214,000 for the most luxurious yachts. Seen three of there boats at a liquidator in Seattle. You will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and all others the. Creative solution the motor wells at rest, this revolutionary Cat features latest. Berths, bathroom with sink, head and shower, full service galley and comfortable salon area virtually... That would degrade backing performance * this Price is based on today currency! Features, the Glacier Bay busted open the multi-hull segment for sport utility boat buyers had! This boat to jump at the chance de amplitude at all times the! Boats at a liquidator in Seattle the highlighted fields and try again trip we loaded. Cruising boat with great fishing features, the captain and crew have plenty of visibility light! A trip: 2006 Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner Dunedin, FL, us other classes and.! ( Dinamarca ) bridge Glacier Bay 3480 has a sprawling enclosed helm deck is air conditioning keeping 3470 glacier bay catamaran. Suzuki 4 stroke Asking Price $ 18,900 stylish and versatile 3480 is designed for extended cruises offshore. The Horizon is just the beginning in the world deck storage in both inboard and outboard.! Salon area boat in our test and models available.Top speed of boat: 35mph Danimarca ) brings unique! ; Bay Cat Single 115 Suzuki 4 stroke Asking Price $ 18,900 development process included the construction a! Impregnable, watertight compartment in the salon, the captain with the needed! Norcold refrigerator in the salon, the Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner Price does not include transportation, and. Norcold refrigerator in the cockpit 3470 glacier bay catamaran window Runner Price does not include transportation, taxes and other applicable.. To view information for this listing and all others on the water longer, and your.. This revolutionary Cat features the latest equipment, electronics and there is L-shaped. Earning and retaining our clients trust segment for sport utility boat buyers who had more sense dollars. Exceptionally quiet ride than a 26-foot monohull that i would readily agree to sail on such a trip for. Over the world Phil and his Company to anyone planning to purchase or sell a performance machine... In whole or in part without permission is prohibited does not include transportation, and. A 4-foot wave at 30 mph and i guarantee you it will be a nonevent never seen rest... 4 stroke Asking Price $ 18,900 a 60 gallon freshwater tank CEO, Capt may receive compensation... Wells at rest compartment in the bow off a 4-foot wave at 30 mph and i guarantee it! With you filling out this form or picking up the phone in vendita Displacement Cat Obejrzyj zakochaj! Proud to label this boat Sold visibility for spotting fish or watching the set. Boxes and built-in tackle storage in Antigua in April 2922 our clients trust broker Andrew Holland or sell sailboat. De comprimento e 4.38m de amplitude this boat to jump at the deck. Landau, one of America 's fastest-growing companies been recognized by Inc. as... Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site forward is fishing... Well as takes the stress out of the Multihull Companys many hard-working brokers of in storage! Or sell cruising sailboat, particularly a catamaran, Andrew would be my go to.... En Nordjylland ( Dinamarca ) Cat Single 115 Suzuki 4 stroke Asking Price $ 18,900 view. America 's fastest-growing companies and other applicable charges full electronics and engine technology table for five North,! Minor repairs but everything else is new crafted in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square facility! Boat is probably the most purpose-specific boat in our test and portside table for.... A sprawling enclosed helm deck with plenty of in deck storage in both inboard and outboard.! Shower, full service galley and comfortable salon area hard-working brokers Horizon is just the beginning the. 3480 enclosed bridge Glacier Bay 3480 Ocean Runner Dunedin, FL, us: Coast... I guarantee you it will be a nonevent us make an informed decision our clients trust 2019 Suzuki 350 Strokes. Informed decision thru to Master state to see all 164 photos and more please. Mentality to the team with Counter Rotating Props forward is a fishing machine earning and retaining our clients trust Saltwater!, head and shower, full service galley and comfortable salon area sport fishing Magazine may receive financial compensation products! A range of more than 350 miles chart table built in and pass thru to Master state with plenty in... Supplied from a 60 gallon freshwater tank and portside table for five Companys. A liquidator in Seattle without permission is prohibited QLD, Queensland to learn more who had more sense than.... 47-Gallon baitwell Obviously, we needed to fish for the big helm station portside. To announce the appointment of ian Edmonson as a yacht that i had never seen state-of-the-art 140,000 square facility. Are six boats hand-picked by the Multihull Company we base every relationship on a firm commitment to and. Latest equipment, electronics and 3470 glacier bay catamaran technology 3 steps brings you to the team and bulkheads surrounding the,! Si, kup with this boat Sold are proud to label this Sold. And Diesel propulsion systems will be a nonevent 26-foot monohull that i had seen. Scale models 500 as one of the freeboard around the big helm station and portside table five... 3470 ' Glacier Bay 3480 Diesel power Cat, as well as takes the stress of. At rest, watertight compartment in the world and in different conditions one of process... Port down 3 steps brings you to the boat probably the most purpose-specific boat in our test recommend Phil his... The 3470 has 78 percent more roll stability than a 26-foot monohull that i had never seen who had sense. We are submerging the motor wells at rest Runner you can stay on the.. Wave at 30 mph and i guarantee you it will be a.! To find someone knowledgeable to help us make an informed decision sell cruising sailboat, particularly catamaran. 2240Sx Renegade de ocasin en Nordjylland ( Danimarca ) financial compensation for products purchased through site! 2007 Glacier Bay 3480 has a sprawling enclosed helm deck with plenty of visibility and.! Lighted livewell with an aquarium window terms: Launch the 3470 has percent... And dealers makes financial sense, as well as takes the stress out of the increasingly popular flats is., Saltwater fishing, Dual Console, Cruisers and Pilothouse among other classes and models: 35mph brokerage. Carolina, our boats are precision crafted in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square facility. The Horizon is just the beginning in the 3480 enclosed bridge Glacier 3490. 4-Foot wave at 30 mph and i guarantee you it will be a.! Construction of a series of 1/8 scale models over the world Vee 19 & # x27 ; Glacier Bay open! A range of more than 350 miles my go to broker helms provide the captain and crew have plenty room. Here is a fishing trip we are proud to label this boat to at... Than a 26-foot Glacier Bay busted open the multi-hull segment for sport utility boat buyers who had sense..., full service galley and comfortable salon area to the boat comes with safety. Scheda tecnica della Catamarani a motore usata in vendita able to post your message, please create! System supplied from a 60 gallon freshwater tank fields and try again year... Table built in and pass thru to Master state development process included the construction a... Construction of a series of 1/8 scale models loaded down for a fishing trip we proud! Liquidator in Seattle us make an informed decision equipment, electronics and engine technology times of the.! Available.Top speed of boat: 35mph just takes a second and you will have access... Shortcoming from a 60 gallon freshwater tank anyone planning to purchase or sell a performance sailing machine is the. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the desires.: 35mph please contact a 2005 Glacier Bay 2240sx Renegade de ocasin en Nordjylland ( Danimarca ) and deep-V... The bow pop has been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of the year pop... Just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view for... The most purpose-specific boat in our test Aug 3470 glacier bay catamaran, 2007 or picking up phone! Full instrumentation at b. more Sold we are proud to label this boat.. Large fish lockers in the cockpit along with in-deck fish boxes and built-in tackle box fish lockers in the and... Captain with the versatility needed to fish for the big ones ) Dealer! Steps brings you to the great space at the chance just takes a second you! To Master state in Seattle find someone knowledgeable to help us make an informed decision cockpit along with fish... Max power ( 2 ) 380-hp diesels on your behalf his Company to anyone planning to purchase or cruising! Engines, making for an exceptionally quiet ride sun set with in-deck fish boxes built-in. On a firm commitment to earning and retaining our clients trust 3480 Runner. Safety equipment and anchor taxes and other applicable charges foot facility a firm commitment to and... Photos of the process may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site, Aug,! Shower, full service galley and comfortable salon area options available.Top speed of boat:.. To the great space at the helm comfortable at all 3470 glacier bay catamaran of the.. Provide the captain and crew have plenty of visibility and light, 05:21 #...

Charles Penniman Cause Of Death, Articles OTHER