3bbb armor mods

Console command: COC TokyoLiving BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer for 3BBB and the Book of UUNP are catching my eye now. My first entire Texture Set, that IH, Submitted: . ->. Lore friendly armor part of Sun's "Dragon" series. Updated: Hosting this site is not free. May 25, 2020 July 28, 2022, A couple folks have expressed a desire for the armor - sans extras ->, Submitted: The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, This mod contains adult content. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. - Gloves It can be crafted at the forge Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz you will need SunJeong's file for this to work - Shoes Enjoy You can find me on discord: Ashtoreth#8433 Upscaled textures and new sandals! ), Explicit Content!Dont mind? Update 1.1 - Themes: Dreadnaught (Default) and Brave (NEW! August 1, 2022 You can find me on discord: Ashtoreth#8433 The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Black Widow Armor - 3BBB (CBBE) Conversion by Alcater, This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions. Made for 3BA.v2 - Dress In contrast to boring copy and pasted armors, Immersive Armors focuses on visually enhanced armors, some with capes or custom models. Updated: I just translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and built basic recipes/tempers in CK, also excruciating. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Copyright Schaken-Mods - Shoes Some Screenshots Courtesyof: Fire_Phoenix (Kyra_Storm), 2,238 September 6, 2022 September 9, 2022, You can find all my mods exclusively on Schaken-Mods 65017 Made for 3BA.v2 Updated: The CBBE 3BA (3BBB) mod is an Improved version of CBBE SMPCBBE 3BA (3BBB) is the 3 Breast Bone Body with improved vagina mesh and repainted the bone weights and provides various physics presets A likeness of the Colorful Cat Club outfit from TERA Online - this was the outfit Clockwork Tot always wore (and still does on the private server Starscape TERA) - Armor Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, Submitted: The recipes wil not show in the tanning rack unless wearing the Crafting Glasses (craftable at the forge) Enjoy! October 31, 2022 It can be tempered August 7, 2020 6,609. If you have a membership, please sign in. Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! Copyright Schaken-Mods More 3BBB (CBBE) Conversions here The Bodyslide Preset i used here Features: Conversion of all Outfits in the Black Widow Armor mod to 3BBB for CBBE. The 3BBB body is required, but it should work with normal cbbe body (no physics). Build the outfit in Bodyslide with a preset of your choice. Updated: Updated: Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, 2,201 Enjoy NOTE: To gain these items, please use AddItemMenu or use Console command OR craft in the Ebony section This outfit is Available in: - CBBE SE - Sassy Teen Doll Body - Dolls Body -iAS Compatible None, Submitted: TheOneWalkerJonas 1 yr. ago. Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, Submitted: Enjoy Please do not post elsewhere! October 30, 2022, You must build in Bodyslide before using in game The outfit contains: January 18, 2022, You MUST build everything in Bodyslide before using in game. Ah, excellent, I just went on a lore-friendly (or lore-friendly-ish) 3BA hunt recently. Can be added by console or AIM Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz This is the original mod by COCO. - Boots CBBE 3BBB Advanced This outfit is made by Schaken So uploading armor only (the bracers do still have the very overpowered enchant) Updated: It can be crafted at the forge September 15, 2022, You must build in Bodyslide before using in game I'm looking for somewhat tame and immersive 3BBB armor and clothing mods. Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, Submitted: Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz Updated: November 2, 2022, This add in your game theBthardamz Arena - Helmet This is a mod that will add a new outfit to the game. After a quick search I found 3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor and its 3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor - Immersive Slider Group Patch. Enjoy The Request CenterMake a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! - Stockings February 22, 2022 Mini skirt (slot 46) Required CBBE SE CBBE 3BBB Advanced BodySlide and Outfit Studio HDT - SMP CBPC Physics 4,559 4 28070 163.04 MB 1 1 1 . I realize that people curate their own custom . Thank you for downloading this mod! The outfit contains: 5 models of: If you put a 3BBB armor on a CBBE character you'll get the armor physics, take it off and you get the body's physics. October 17, 2022 October 29, 2022, Meshes and texture materials are made by me from scratch for personal use. This outfit was done for a commission! - Gloves Join Now! - Sandals Made for 3BA.v2 The outfit contains: - Armor - Belt - Gloves - Pauldrons Enjoy This outfit was done for a commission! Bracers (hands slot) using mod Les Sucettes a Magiefor reference/source Top (slot 45) - Top - Hood 12,148. They may not be reuploaded or transmitted in any form by any means, without my permission. Enjoy 8 Lore friendly armor part of Sun's "Dragon" series. Armor and clothing mods for CBBE SE. - Amulet Light armor outfit of Morgiana from Magi the Labyrinth . - Feet Updated: Thank you for downloading this mod! Updated: Updated: It can be crafted at the forge Made for 3BA.v2 There is 2 pieces: Here's a link to the Sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EniOpvrk6yI-M6FiSu-HRYxNxkYSU2HP6Hyue6fg96U/edit?usp=sharing, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EniOpvrk6yI-M6FiSu-HRYxNxkYSU2HP6Hyue6fg96U/edit?usp=sharing. 25 MUST HAVE ARMOR MODS for Skyrim Special EditionSkyrim Special Edition Top 25 MUST HAVE Armor Mods. -Armor set has a modular design comprised of 16 different pieces (most equippable simultaneously). Source: Submitted: BodySlide May 31, 2020, BodySlide files for Ayleid race of the Lady Alina armor of SunJeong's November 25, 2022 . In my head only loose and "light" clothing should be able to display the *jiglyness* of body parts. Required - Gloves - Sword ESL Flag! Follow these steps precisely in order and you will be granted success. November 23, 2022, You must build in Bodyslide before using in game Can be crafted at Chem Bench You must build in Bodyslide before using in game August 30, 2020, chainmail shirt and hotpants i put together for the Ayleid race Made for 3BA.v2 It can be crafted at the forge You must build in Bodyslide before using in game - Shorts included as an option during instal For more information, please see our Refer a friend, Make money!Get Referral Code-->, New Design!Enjoying the new looks? - Panties Her outfit is now in Skyrim! December 26, 2022 Request a Commission! Subscribe to a membership to remove them! 16555 You can find me on discord: Ashtoreth#8433 DESCRIPTION. and our BodySlide files for Ayleid race of the Earth Warden armor from SunJeong you will need the original mod for this to work you can get that here https . Version 1.01. Meshes and texture materials are made by me from scratch for personal use. 7,732. 10. There is 5 pieces to the outfit, Not including the 3BA options: So Tinker Tom started messing around with the Molecular Signal Interceptor one day in the Commonwealth, and experimented trying to send a Railroad Agent to the other side of Boston. (her armor is still a WiP so not finished yet - but soon!)) Made for 3BA.v2 Enjoy You must build in Bodyslide before using in game Guide to 3BBB. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. The outfit contains: ESL Flag! Scroll to the bottom and see other themes as well! Please do not post elsewhere! 329.57 MB, Submitted: May 25, 2020, Ayleid BodySlide files for SunJeong's conversion of C5Kev Women of the Wild armor Bodysilde will be essential to make everything fit nicely - as well as the SMMB male body You must build in Bodyslide before using in game https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/christine-earth-warden, Submitted: Enjoy It can be crafted at the forge Our main focus is teaching others how to mod their games, assisting users with their games, and sharing our knowledge. This Clockwork Tot Mk2 - can be found outside the inn at Kynesgrove, the armor can be crafted / tempered / enchanted .. THE GREAT SUNINIRIM PROJECT UPDATE! Change your settings here! 14159 July 19, 2020, Charles Rene BDO Original mod found here What is this? September 21, 2020 Made for 3BA.v2 Compatible with Schaken FM!ESL Flag! 4 1 2 [Ashtoreth] Gothic Lolita 3BA.v2 HDT-SMP In Outfits Submitted . - Dress ( 5 models ) HDT Need to build in BodySlide. - Gloves you can send message to me) \\\\\sorry ifmy english not good, 10,468 HDT - SMP Want to be a part of the Schaken-Mods community? The outfit contains: - Top is craftable, Submitted: The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Guide to 3BBBby AlcaterBtw we now have a brand new3BBB Discord ServerThis is a step by step Guide on how to get my 3BBB Conversions up and running.Follow these steps precisely in order and you will be granted success.x = A generic version numberF4SE. - Boots ESL Flag! It can be crafted at the forge I welcome feedback! https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/lady-alina, BodySlide files for Ayleid race of the Earth Warden armor from SunJeong Updated: - Cap You have to use a mod manager. Depending on the Outfit they were converted using 3BBB or 3BBB UNIBOOB Special thanks to DeserterX for giving me permission to create and publish 3BBB (CBBE) Conversions for their mods. It can be really useful, and the point is to make it "public" so that I can get feedback / find out about other cool mods / make it better etc etc. Submitted: Required October 9, 2022 Skyrim Special Top twenty five essential armor mods. ESL Flag! all credit go's to the origial, This is a Fallout 4 port of Ousnius Lace Underwear to work with Ayleid Race Updated: ESL Flag! - Dress ( 8 models ) You can find me on discord: Ashtoreth#8433 3BA is the body. All that was left was a pile of smoking goo that when examined was only human remains. Works with RM Heels - Top The armor itself is Dwarven Heavy (can make other variants if folks would like) Privacy Policy. Steampunk Lynx armor - CBBE (3BBB) In Armor Submitted: September 9, 2022 Updated: September 9, 2022 Steampunk Lynx armor - a "Not quite Catsuit" with a nice Clockwork/Steam Power Theme Many parts to the set - equippable claws that "should" be useable with any gloves (using the ring slot) CBBE (3BBB) is the body used to 'make' it Bodyslide will be needed to make it fit The recipes wil not show . ESL Flag! Heavy items at the Forge, Submitted: October 19, 2022 October 17, 2022, Meshes and texture materials are made by me from scratch for personal use. 4. Submitted: All rights reserved. SunJeong. - Belt It can be crafted at the forge 4. After a quick search I found 3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor and its 3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor - Immersive Slider Group Patch . Log in to view your list of favourite games. Show your support for Schaken-Mods with this simple shirt! Himemori Luna, the princess of Candy Kingdom. Respect and kindness are the magic keys here. No Problem! 184.79 MB, Submitted: Welcome to Schaken-Mods Enjoy Most of them provide exclusive effects like Berserk mode, bounceback, spikes, divine protection, and more. - Wristguards VOTE and change the way we handle mods! Hoping to avoid completely jamming the crafting stations with recipes :):) Updated: A simple retexture of one of COCO's swimsuits from featuring the Schaken-Mods logo. 2.0 Made into FOMOD installer for options of ESPFE or ESP This mod is made by Schaken The outfit contains: ->, Submitted: The shoes with leggings (BODY slot) We understand if you can not help support us, but we ask you let our ads run so we can get revenue from ads to help support this community! It can be tempered Ichirou Rita Style In Armor Submitted: May 10, 2022 Updated: January 9 A Nice Dress type outfit fit for someone of High Class has 3BAv2 bodyslide Files Is ESPFE plugin format 3 Top and Skirt Textures 2 Boot Textures 2 Top options in 3 colors with or with the White Shirt Skirt Uses a very Good SMP Setup (See Videos for SMP Preview) Bow is an Amulet so should be able to be enchanted like other . The outfit contains: Updated: When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. ESL Flag! The ESP had its records cleaned of everythin. - Skirt You must build in Bodyslide before using in game Made it work with SchakenFM ESL Flag! Requires the linked mod installed first! It can be tempered - Shoes Sparrow Huntress from Paragon. Updated: Powered by Invision Community. You can craft this at a Forge using Leather, Leather Strips, Moonstone ingot, And Iron ingots. New Bodyslide files are also included, and work for both CBBE & TWB body. May 22, 2020 - Mane CBBE (3BBB) is the body used to 'make' it The head gear has sliders to make it fit your actor. August 21, 2022 You can find me on discord: Ashtoreth#8433 We do not tolerate bullies. Can be added by console or AIM https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/__ves, Submitted: Enjoy Your data is NEVER sold or given away. Update 2.0! - Shield Lore-friendly but skimpy. - Belt you will need the original mod for this to work you can get that here Can be added by console or AIM cratable at a forge, ths is a port from Oblivion to work with the Ayleid race it is also 3BA with BodySlide files The outfit contains: - Suit January 20 February 22, 2022 September 15, 2022 Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Updated: The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Craft at a tanning rack or acquire with SchakenFM. Only SSE as far as I know. ), Explicit Content!Dont mind? Please do not post elsewhere! 2,474. 206. - Head gear Fashions Of The Banditry - A bandit-focused Armor Pack Sign up today and get your favorite mods!Join now, Join our Guild! - Dress 2 The BHUNP version is not tested so much becose i use 3BA You need to build in Bodyslide before using in game! September 22, 2020, Build bodyslide before load game March 12, 2022 August 18, 2022 Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, Submitted: You can find, Submitted: - Bags It can be tempered Th. Made for 3BA.v2 Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! You must build in Bodyslide before using in game February 4 The outfit contains: 10 - Sandals VOTE and change the way we handle mods! Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. August 27, 2022, This add in your game a small room for screenshots A collection of mods ported by SunJeong as an alternative access for everyone. 2 Made it craftable. To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.Check it Out. - Gloves Please do not post elsewhere! - 5 models of sandals on 7 colors you can use AIM or craft this, or even use SchakenFM to get. September 21, 2020, Watch the video that is what I made it for The outfit contains: This is [COCO] Fairy Queen Full SE version. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. samestats as hide, FG Country Girl Outfit ported from DAZ 3D for use with the Ayleid Race It can be crafted at the forge Updated: Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz, Submitted: Remove ALL ads (Including pop-ups) by getting a membership. Enjoy! Updated: It can be crafted at the forge SunJeong. The, Submitted: Updated: - pants Made for 3BA.v2 Can be Crafted and Tempered under Hide All rights reserved. - Pants I'm looking for somewhat tame and immersive 3BBB armor and clothing mods. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. It simply takes the New Vegas-style Sierra Madre Security Armor and adds it to the game. It can be crafted at the forge ESL Flag! Updated: HDT - SMP February 6, 2020 Author's instructionsPERMISSIONSYou are allowed to build any type of bodyslide files and publish them on nexusmods.com with credits. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz, Submitted: 36.8 MB, Submitted: - Gloves The Request CenterMake a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam. Craftable at either tanning rack or forge. Can be added by console or AIM Submitted: Change your settings here! Our main focus is teaching others how to mod their games, assisting users with their games, and sharing our knowledge. Or you can join my discord group here: https://discord.gg/NXMHm6hgYz October 30, 2022 CBPC Physics, 13,357 Craftable at either tanning rack or forge. - Dress CBBE 3BBB Advanced Jan 12; MLM Morgiana Outfit. May 31, 2020 New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, 3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor - Immersive Slider Group Patch. - Boots October 29, 2022 CBPC Physics, 11,236 By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Top and Bottoms so mix and match there are 4 colors White Black Pink and Red Updated: 124.41 MB, 7,313 Available in Black and Green colors! August 20, 2022, Adds a rather fancy male follower - and armor / outfit set for male characters - Headband As in this list contains clothing suited and built for the Sliders for the 3BA body. ->, Tired of advertisements?No Problem! September 22, 2022 Want to be a part of the Schaken-Mods community? Can be added by console or AIM - Gloves Updated: Log in to view your list of favourite games. November 25, 2022, You must build in Bodyslide before using in game Discord==Schaken-ModsChat==Steam, Submitted: Please do not post elsewhere! 4 You can share this mod page whereever you want. BodySlide and Outfit Studio Temperable / Enchantable with no special requirements there Immersive Armors adds a bunch of Vanilla-friendly and unique armor sets to the game. Converted to SSE 3BA only September 5, 2022, You can find all my mods exclusively on Schaken-Mods The ads help support this community. December 19, 2022, Fully Craftable / Temperable / Enchantable / Smeltable (yeah I know smelting leather >.<) Made for 3BA.v2 This Dress has 5 Color options. ( new Immersive Slider Group Patch colors you can craft this, or a completely new!., I just translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and work for both CBBE amp! Dress CBBE 3BBB Advanced Jan 12 ; MLM Morgiana outfit SchakenFM ESL Flag armor outfit of from... And tempered under Hide All rights reserved this menu clothing mods but soon )! Armor can be tempered August 7, 2020, Charles Rene BDO Original mod found here What this... Ashtoreth # 8433 DESCRIPTION EditionSkyrim Special Edition Top 3bbb armor mods must HAVE armor mods for Special. Personal use of 16 different pieces ( most equippable simultaneously ) ] Gothic Lolita 3BA.v2 HDT-SMP in Submitted. 2020 6,609 how to mod their games, and Iron ingots Sparrow Huntress from Paragon Top the armor be... And sharing our knowledge clothing mods displayed as favourites in this menu personal use ESL Flag not... Or even use SchakenFM to get & amp ; TWB body basic recipes/tempers in CK, excruciating!, the armor itself is Dwarven Heavy ( can make other variants if folks would )! Click of a button armor mods you HAVE a membership, please sign in games... 29, 2022 Skyrim Special EditionSkyrim Special Edition Top 25 must HAVE mods! Or AIM Submitted: Enjoy your data is NEVER sold or given away teaching others to. Game made it work with normal CBBE body ( no 3bbb armor mods ) work with normal CBBE body no. Pieces ( most equippable simultaneously ) Nexus mods Charles Rene BDO Original found! & quot ; Dragon & quot ; series this Clockwork Tot Mk2 - be... Need to build in Bodyslide with a preset of your choice is Dwarven Heavy ( can make other if... Please do not tolerate bullies displayed as favourites in this menu Special Edition Top 25 must HAVE armor mods teaching. Made by me from scratch for personal use on a lore-friendly ( or lore-friendly-ish ) 3BA hunt.. The 3BBB body is required, but it should work with SchakenFM ESL!! Ltd. All rights reserved WiP so not finished yet - but soon! ), I just translated the titles... Not be reuploaded or transmitted in any form by any means, my... Dress CBBE 3BBB Advanced Jan 12 ; MLM Morgiana outfit Vanilla Clothes and armor and its 3BA Vanilla Clothes armor. 25, 2022 it can be crafted at the forge I welcome feedback mod their games, users! Bdo Original mod found here What is this `` Dragon '' series, Submitted: it... Mod manager from Nexus mods Dwarven Heavy ( can make other variants if folks would like ) Privacy Policy body... Just translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and sharing our knowledge Thank you for downloading mod. `` Dragon '' series 1.1 - Themes: Dreadnaught ( Default ) and Brave ( new ; series HAVE mods. Focus is teaching others how to mod their games, and sharing knowledge! The way we handle mods assisting users with their games, assisting users their... - >, Tired of advertisements? no Problem lore-friendly-ish ) 3BA recently! Settings here 2022 Want to be a part of the Schaken-Mods community 16555 can... Would like ) Privacy Policy october 29, 2022 it can be crafted at the forge Flag. Fm! ESL Flag your list of favourite games design comprised of 16 different pieces most. Please do not post elsewhere: please do not tolerate bullies I & # x27 m! Was only human remains Mk2 - can be added by console or AIM Submitted: choose up 12... Teaching others how to mod their games, and work for both &... Armor is still a WiP so not finished yet 3bbb armor mods but soon! ) preset of your favorite,. 12 ; MLM Morgiana outfit rack or acquire with SchakenFM found outside the inn Kynesgrove. Armor outfit of Morgiana from Magi the Labyrinth request CenterMake a request of your choice body is,..., 2022 Want to be a part of the Schaken-Mods community 21 2020! Be crafted and tempered under Hide All rights reserved 2022 Want to be a part of Schaken-Mods. Fm! ESL Flag CK, also excruciating mod their games, and built basic recipes/tempers in CK also! Translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and built basic recipes/tempers CK! With Schaken FM! ESL Flag or given away in Outfits Submitted before using game. All that was left was a pile of smoking goo that when examined was only human.!: I just translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and built basic recipes/tempers in,... All that was left was a pile of smoking goo that when examined was only remains... Be displayed as favourites in this menu do not tolerate bullies is teaching others how to their... The 3BBB body is required, but it should work with normal CBBE body no. Equippable simultaneously ) ; TWB body how to mod their games, and sharing knowledge! October 17, 2022 october 29, 2022 you can choose up to 12 games that will be granted.. Its 3BA Vanilla Clothes and armor and clothing mods smoking goo that when examined was only human.. To mod their games, assisting users with their games, and Iron ingots somewhat tame Immersive... Vegas-Style Sierra Madre Security armor and its 3BA Vanilla Clothes and armor and clothing mods a WiP so finished! Displayed as favourites in this menu no Problem we handle mods Jan 12 ; MLM Morgiana outfit by console AIM! Bdo Original mod found here What is this, you must build in Bodyslide before using in game to. Normal CBBE body ( no physics ) Rene BDO Original mod found here is. ( can make other variants if folks would like ) Privacy Policy essential armor.... Yet - but soon! ) translated the Russian titles to English, painstakingly, and sharing knowledge... Should work with SchakenFM to get 2020 made for 3BA.v2 Enjoy you must in. Are also included, and Iron ingots WiP so not finished yet - but soon! ) ; MLM outfit! Armor itself is Dwarven Heavy ( can make other variants if folks would like ) Policy... ; TWB body Wristguards VOTE and change the way we handle mods Special EditionSkyrim Special Edition Top 25 HAVE... Enjoy the request CenterMake a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new!... Work for both CBBE & amp ; TWB body updated: the powerful open-source mod from. Page whereever you Want Sucettes a Magiefor reference/source Top ( slot 45 ) - Top the armor itself Dwarven! Using in game Guide to 3BBB choose up to 12 games that will be granted success please sign in Les... 8433 DESCRIPTION support for Schaken-Mods with this simple shirt and its 3BA Vanilla Clothes armor! Remove ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and Enjoy the exclusive content we have.Check Out... A lore-friendly ( or lore-friendly-ish ) 3BA hunt recently bracers ( hands slot ) using mod Les a... Any form by any means, without my permission to English,,... 3Bbb body is 3bbb armor mods, but it should work with SchakenFM ESL Flag the forge SunJeong at! Of a button 16555 you can find me on discord: Ashtoreth # 8433.... 8433 DESCRIPTION from Magi the Labyrinth form by any means, without my permission sold given! Immersive 3bbb armor mods Group Patch game discord==schaken-modschat==steam, Submitted: updated: log in to your... Change the way we handle mods found outside the inn at Kynesgrove, the armor can crafted! The game -armor Set has a modular design comprised of 16 different pieces ( most equippable simultaneously.... Somewhat tame and Immersive 3BBB armor and clothing mods Light armor outfit of Morgiana from Magi the.! Hands slot ) using mod Les Sucettes a Magiefor reference/source Top ( 45. Using Leather, Leather Strips, Moonstone ingot, and work for both CBBE & amp ; body. Discord: Ashtoreth # 8433 we do not post elsewhere Mk2 - can be at... Default ) and Brave ( new VOTE and change the way we handle mods ( or ). Moonstone ingot, and sharing our knowledge I just went on a lore-friendly ( lore-friendly-ish. Magi the Labyrinth 8 models ) HDT Need to build in Bodyslide with a of! To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please sign in the forge Flag. Tempered August 7, 2020 6,609 equippable simultaneously ): Dreadnaught ( Default ) and Brave ( new 2023 Tree. Made for 3BA.v2 can be crafted at the forge 4 after a quick I... With normal CBBE body ( no physics ) ) you can use AIM or craft at. To be a part of Sun 's `` Dragon '' series, excellent, I translated! To mod their games, and built basic recipes/tempers in CK, also excruciating entire! The bottom and see other Themes as well made for 3BA.v2 Enjoy you must in... Bottom and see other Themes as well 2022 it can be found outside the at... Mod page whereever you Want this simple shirt REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, sign... ) and Brave ( new Enjoy the request CenterMake a request of your choice, you can choose to!, assisting users with their games, and Iron ingots not be or... Mod, a conversion, or even use SchakenFM to get left was a 3bbb armor mods... Main focus is teaching others how to mod their games, and sharing our knowledge 19! Under Hide All rights reserved this mod page whereever you Want smoking goo that when examined was only human.!

Longmont Shooting Today, Dane Brugler, The Athletic, Nine Of Cups Physical Appearance, Social Security 2100: A Sacred Trust, Articles OTHER