55 communities in yorktown, va

Positioned right next door to Yorktown Naval Weapons Training and just up the road from a U.S. Coast Guard Training Center, Yorktown is a popular place for military personnel seeking off-base living arrangements. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Agents. HEARTS Welcome Program: One of our signature programs, is your grand entrance into the community stress free. Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who dont require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. All owed to John. WebExplore the homes with Boat Dock that are currently for sale in Yorktown, VA, where the average value of homes with Boat Dock is $414,952. First and foremost, John listens and responds and communicates well. When you see a community you are interested in, click on the name, address or Hampton Roads Virginia offers many adult-friendly condo & townhome communities for those 55 or better. Whether youre looking for upscale Yorktown 55 housing for low income seniors. Goosley Rd , Yorktown, VA 23692. Your golden years should be a time for enjoying life, not for worrying about where youre going to live. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with boat dock with ease. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. We, From Business: Active Living CommunityAffordable LivingWe don't just rent apartments. WebThe Settlement at Powhatan Creek is one of three 55+ communities in the James City County area of Virginia. our information accurate with regular updates, however home prices CLOSED NOW. Copyright 2023 Fairfax Publishing Company LLC. Here in the state of Virginia we are blessed with a terrific climate that allows us to enjoy a bit of chill, and a few milder days sprinkled in between to make it both enjoyable and tolerable!Since Southeastern Virginia has so much to offer, why not consider setting down roots here in one of the many beautiful communities .With homes available in cities across Hampton Roads, you can enjoy living in a home to suit your lifestyle whether its single-family, town home or active adult living. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. In Unit Washer & Dryer View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! can find a community that is right for your situation, whether you are looking for 55+ Apartments or nursing homes. Nothing is more important to us than making sure your decision to move into our community meets your expectations and satisfaction. We're an A+ rated home builder with 18 communities available in Yorktown. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities? With my unique marketing approach, your home will be seen from your eyes, not described in a few sentences by someone who doesnt know it well. 23693. WebExplore the homes with Boat Dock that are currently for sale in Yorktown, VA, where the average value of homes with Boat Dock is $414,952. Located in Yorktown, Virginia, our No exaggeration. AND, with our fabulous climate, you can practically enjoy these amenities year round! WebWe're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. Transportation to regularly scheduled shopping trips, planned special events, and medical appointments. Pool Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 2.2%. The main, My 87 year old mother has been in the care of Consulate/Williamsburg two separate times for rehabilitation and we have been very pleased with the, From Business: Welcome to Parkway Apartments, a 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment community in Williamsburg, Virginia. The park is very clean with lots of park and walking areas " 1002 Waterview Rd, Yorktown, VA 23692 is a lot/land. Amazing! photo to see more details. Give us a call and we will schedule your private tour of our model home. availability of homes and pricing we suggest that you click If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older. change, and communities sell through in the interim. While I am a real estate agentI am a different kindof real estate agent. Please give me a call and I'll help you as best I can. WebDiscover 8 senior living and retirement communities in Yorktown, Virginia currently available for rent. Please copy and paste the embed code again. Information is current as of date of publishing. If you or your loved-one needs some personal assistance, on the other hand, you (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website and all contents thereof, Copyright 1998-2023 by John was there for us every step of the way. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. This planned active-adult community for people ages 55+ will feature 400 custom detached and attached homes once complete. of the famous Colonial Parkway. List View Map View Riverwalk Townes POTENTIAL - Yorktown , VA 23692 Housing Provided: 55+ Community Homes For Sale View Profile Regina Marshall, Fords Colony, Williamsburg. New! If you are looking to re-locate from anywhere in the US I hope you will consider contacting John. Independent Retirement Living in Yorktown VA. I get that itll be unique. I highly recommend working with John and I would not hesitate to work with him again! / 757-867-7800. This quaint village of just 76 homes offers the finest in upscale condominium living in the Town of Smithfield and Isle of Wight County. He offered exceptional advice not just on our home, but the lifestyle in Williamsburg. It needs a marketing plan and a committed real estate professional to guide you every step of the way. Interested in learning more about neighborhoods in the Williamsburg area? Harmony on the Peninsula 3540 Victory Boulevard, Yorktown, My wife & I have done many real estate transactions together & John is miles ahead of any agent we have used. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Prices range from the $150s to over $400,000. Please ensure all values are in a proper format. John was with us every step of the way and represented our best interests regarding acquiring the property. Search homes for sale in 55 plus active adult communities in Williamsburg and Surrounding Areas. Housing Provided: 55+ Community Apartments Independent Living. Does staging a home for sale make a difference ? 8918 George Washington Memorial Hwy Compare floor plans, amenities, and photos to find your best senior Explore Senior Housing options in Yorktown, and nearby cities. These communities and homes are located near to this areas finest in lifestyle enhancements from golfing, shopping and dining to museums, art galleries and educational, professional and personal pursuits! Yorktown provide easy commute to Hampton Roads, which has long stood as a bustling engineering and Our Yorktown home In addition to access to the nearby economic opportunities, Eagle Pointe at Cahoon Plantation in Chesapeake VA is an active adult community that enjoys a prime location in Southside Hampton Roads and a wide variety of on-site amenities. The Villas of Smithfield Located in the heart of the Town of Smithfield on Battery Park Road,just minutes from downtown Smithfield. care/dementia care facilities, or in-home senior care providers. There are about 16 students per teacher in Yorktown. This Norfolk & Newport News 55+ communities. Lot/Land. Ready for a new view? These are the most common terms used within the U.S., although senior housing terminology may vary from property of Active Adult Living, LLC. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. I'm here to help! Upon completion there will be 528 single family homes and 408 condo units with a total resident population of about 1600 people in the community . Mr. Womeldorf is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge of the Williamsburg area. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find Dog & Cat Friendly Looking somewhere other than Williamsburg? Harmony on the Peninsula 3540 Victory Boulevard, Yorktown, VA, 23693 Assisted Living Call for Pricing (866) 882-3746 2. Active Adult Living, LLC. It offers housekeeping, laundry, concierge, transportation and valet, From Business: Senior LivingRetirement LivingIndependent LivingApartments, From Business: Operational for more than 30 years, Sanders is a retirement community for senior citizens. 55+ Community. The award winning homes are designed to offer residents quality, single story living with a variety of condominium services. Somerset at Town Center Senior Apartments, The Arbors at Williamsburg - Senior Community. (Both challenging situations) Along the way we talked with a lot of realtors and then we came upon John. care and adult day care are options for seniors who prefer to live at home, and continuing care retirement Do professional photos make a difference when listing your home ? Questions about our Yorktown Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. John not only sold our property, he also found us a home in Colonial Heritage in 2018, sold our nephews home just last week, and is currently working with my sister to find a home. He was tireless in his efforts to find a home for us in Windsor Forest. He exhibits exceptional attention to detail. Web55 Communities in Yorktown, VA About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Brambleton. 121 Reserve New. You must upload one of the following file types for the selected field: There was an error displaying the form. John knows everything about Williamsburg. I will never use another real estate agent in Virginia ! His negotiating skills and connections are outstanding. (2) Website. Yorktown. When complete Once complete Riverwalk Townes will contain 196 homes offering maintenance-free living in a planned community with amenities that include a community pool, clubhouse, and miles of walking and jogging trails.Three models are currently offered with sizes ranging from 1400 to 2200 square feet. our information accurate with regular updates, however home prices Active Adult Living is a Trademark the Web1 Independent Living communities in Yorktown, VA | 9 nearby communities On our website you can find a community that is right for your situation, whether you are looking for 55+ Apartments or nursing homes. VA - Virginia. The term active adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Community by Lennar. Allow Mr. Williamsburg to tell your story. Set on 225 wooded acres bordered by Powhatan Creek. When completed, The Retreat at Greenbrier will total 184 homes: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family. Continuing Care Retirement Community in Williamsburg VA! It offers a range of lifestyle options and services. The Groves at New Kent is the areas newest 55+ community. The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. Unbelievable opportunity to custom build in Yorktown's Tabb school zones! The friendliness of the staff members really stood out to us, also, no matter the level of care our loved one may need she will never have to move, My wife and I have lived at WindsorMeade since 2014. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Yorktown, VA is $1,886 per month. 5. He did not pressure us or ignore us even knowing we may have been considered tire kickers by other realtors. 24-hour Team Including LPN Supervision, Maintenance and Housekeeping, Individualized Service Plans for Each Assisted Living Resident, Social Activities and a Full Time Life Enrichment Director, Transportation to Doctor's Appointments and Other Activities, Security, emergency maintenance and medical access 24 hours a day, Beautiful landscaping with private gardens, Utilities included except phone, internet and cable, Scheduled activities and free transportation, Shuttle Service To Doctors, Shopping & Dining, Picnic and Garden area/Paved Walkways Around Lovely Landscaped Grounds, Full service Continuing Care Retirement Community, Offers true Life Care and Fee for Services financial arrangements, Nursing care center has received zero deficiencies in 11 of the last 12 annual surveys, Located on 35 spacious acres convenient to City Center of Newport News and I-64, Promotes a healthy and active lifestyle through classes, fitness center, swimming pool, and one-on-one personal consultation, Spacious floor plans with full kitchens and washer/dryer, Farm to Table Restaurant-style dining and 24-hour concierge, Lounge, game room and full daily activities calendar, Maintenance Free Homes, Apartments, Villas,Independent, Assisted Living and Skilled Care, Wellness Center with lap pool, therapy pool, aerobic/stretching exercise room, TechnoGym weight and cardio equipment room, juice bar, and space for alternative therapies. $2595 to $4450. 1.55. Known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, I combine my extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg, Richmond, and Hampton Roads areas with my expertise in helping buyers and sellers navigate the ever-changing local real estate market to create a top-notch experience that checks all of your boxes. Check your spelling and use one of the common location formats below: Call now to speak with a free local senior housing advisor. and then click "Search". We are Open By Appointment Only. $400,000. Assisted Living, Memory Care and Short-Term Stays in Williamsburg, VA. Verena at the Reserve offers the best of 55+ independent senior living in Williamsburg, Virginia, with close-knit residents, supportive staff, and onsite activities. My wife and I were very very pleased. We didn't find any communities that matches your search. More info here. John went above and beyond. More info here. Birchwood at Brambleton is an exciting new community for active adults 55+ located in the heart of Loudoun County, and is intentionally designed to get the most out of everything! He also provided advice on how we should counter buyers offer and requests. Mike & Susan Descher, The Reserve At Williamsburg, Williamsburg, John Womeldorf. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. The Hamilton at The York 113 Battle Road, Yorktown, distinct local character, interested buyers would do well to consider any of our new constructions This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Hes become a member of our family! Many types of senior living facilities are rental Encompassing an area of approximately 1500 acres Colonial Heritage offers its homeowners a secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry. In-home Entertainment, social and educational programs and events, 9 ft. ceilings, crown molding, full kitchen with granite countertops, hardwood cabinets and upgraded full size appliances. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Yorktown is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Tabb Middle, Grafton Middle, and Yorktown Middle. Many people choose to live near Yorktown, VA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 23692. 2000 The Chamberlin waterfront senior living apartment community for Residents 55+ and better. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Yorktown, VA is $1,363 for one bedroom, $1,577 for two bedrooms, and $1,886 for three bedrooms. 201 Arboretum Way, Newport News, VA 23602, 101 Arboretum Way, Newport News, VA 23602, 1915 Pocahontas Trl, Williamsburg, VA 23185, 101 Roscoe Crossing, Williamsburg, VA 23188, 500 Big Forrest Ct, Newport News, VA 23608. Hide Pending / Contingent. Compare floor plans, amenities, and photos to find your best senior living experience. For Chuck Gresham, Colonial Heritage, Williamsburg. To read real client reviews and learn more about what its like working with me on your team,visit my reviews page here. Assisted Living From - $4820 / Memory Care From - $8025, An Upscale Senior Living Community Coming Soon to Yorktown, VA. More info here, The Retreat at Greenbrier, a Chesapeake VA active adult community for those 55 and older features single-family detached homes, townhomes and ranch-style fourplexes all within walking distance of an elegant clubhouse, pool and patio, The community, off of Kempsville Road, offers 12 floor plans , all with two-car garages. Riverwalk Townes. The Villages at West Neck is the first age 55 or better community that was built in Virginia Beach. Explore exciting new hobbies, such as woodworking or pottery, at our on campus workshops. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. Fill out this formand Ill get back to you so we can connect. Below you will find information on most of the more popular choices in the area. WebSearch new homes for sale in Yorktown, Virginia from Ryan Homes. change, and communities sell through in the interim. Information is current as of date of publishing. John is by far the best realtor Ive ever worked with. who will assist you and provide you with the most current You must upload one of the following file types for the selected field: There was an error displaying the form. Many residents still work full- or part-time. Yorktown, VA 23693. 5 stars! professionals opportunities at an easy commute. We started discussing our move almost 2 years before we bought our dream home. variety of newly built homes in Yorktown, Virginia, and our local real estate has much to our Yorktown real estate allows residents to enjoy the area's myriad local charms. He sold the property in one showing and got the deal closed! -, Square Footage Given we do not live in Williamsburg we were a little worried navigating through the process from afar. Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg, Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House, The Hidenwood Assisted Living and Retirement Community. We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living services WebThese are the elements that make a person feel at home, and they are the very essence of everyday senior living at Harmony on the Peninsula. who will assist you and provide you with the most current Were patient and methodical, and in our search for a great place to touch down in retirement, we kept coming back to Williamsburg VA. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. New. Moving is tough for high school students! Our handsome apartments for rent will provide just the home, From Business: Spring Arbor blends the beauty and warmth of southern hospitality with a tradition of compassionate senior care. The Hidenwood Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. communities (CCRC) are unique senior housing communities that offer multiple levels of care that allow seniors to View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! The Settlement at Powhatan Creek Williamsburg VAWhen you move into The Settlement at Powhatan Creek, you can sell your lawn mower, rake and outside ladder because youre finished with most home maintenance chores. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, theres a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Williamsburg. He is also calm, knowing when to talk and when to be quiet. Messages and data rates may apply. All homes include 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garages, and no yard work! in Yorktown. The Settlement at Powhatan Creek is one of three 55+ communities in the James City County area of Virginia. Virginia Beach is only a few minutes away by car, allowing you to hop down to the coast anytime. There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. information on pricing and availability. Colonial Harbor Gracious Retirement The Landings at Bennets Creek The Landings At Bennetts Creek is Suffolk Virginias newest 55+ community. Villas at Yorktown. Church Square in Smithfield, VA is an active adult community that enjoys a prime location in Hampton Roads and a wide variety of on-site amenities. Six of the villages contain single family detached homes and two of the villages are composed of condos. Located on Historic Fort Monroe in Hampton, VA 23651. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. WebGet the scoop on the 18 townhomes for sale in Yorktown, VA. Building your new home will give you peace of mind for years to come. Birchwood at Brambleton. In addition to my affinity for Williamsburg, I have helped hundreds of folks find their dream home and community in areas outside of the Burg, such as Yorktown, New Kent, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Poquoson, and Richmond. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Only one of the property owners has to be 55 or older and children coming home from college for the holidays or for summer vacation are very welcome. Residents seem happy to be here. Email me listings and apartment related info. Eagle Pointe is an age qualified community for active adults 55 years of age and better. Located on Colonial Harbor Gracious Retirement Living, The Hidenwood Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care, Walter Reed Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. You will feel completely taken care of and watched out for as you navigate the process of buying a home with John and his team. naval hub. His knowledge, patience and his desire to truly help us. availability of homes and pricing we suggest that you click On our website you YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Whether you're drawn by its proximity to Hampton Roads or its Blacksburg Active Communities. John sold our house quickly with a most professional package targeting the right buyer. And if you are wondering if his title Mr. All of our new developments in At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. John is the most responsive and most knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and that is after 10 former house purchases! Retirement Communities Residential Care Facilities. sure which type of senior care is right for you or your loved one and learn about the various You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Your real estate journey is just thatyours. apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and sold. Yorktown. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Yorktown, VA is $1,363 per month. Ryan Homes offers a With over 3.5 acres, this location offers seclusion and privacy minutes from the interstate. Colonial Harbor 2405 Fort Eustis Blvd, Yorktown, VA, 23692 Independent Living Call for Pricing (866) 882-3746 2. These benefits include: Location these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions Low-maintenance living exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided Neighbors of similar age being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships Amenities facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy. From Business: Colonial Harbor features an active senior living lifestyle, with a full complement of amenities and services so you can enjoy your retirement and spend more time, From Business: At Harmony, we put our passion for life to work ? information on pricing and availability. WebSee all 74 Senior Housing and Senior Living options in Yorktown, VA currently available for rent. Im committed to helping you find your perfect fit and the place youre happy to call home. Set on 225 wooded acres bordered by Powhatan Creek. 7015 Statesman Williamsburg, VA 23188 . The Groves at New Kent is the areas newest 55+ community. John Womeldorf is a true real estate professional and we are grateful he helped us find our dream home! advantage of the Resources for Seniors on SeniorHousingNet. Market Overview: New Homes in Williamsburg, VA. Staff was all very pleasant and facility was very clean. Active Adult Living is a Trademark the His comprehensive knowledge and love of Williamsburg makes for a great way to get to know the area. Perfect for 55+ active adults who prefer main-level living, this community offers three different floor plan designs, both with and without a basement. Pool, activities, transportation and more, Located in the heart of Peninsula Town Center. We will schedule your private tour of our model home my reviews page here Isle of Wight County and other... Care providers Virginia Beach is only a few minutes away by car, allowing you to hop to... Transportation and more, located in the area harmony on the Peninsula 3540 Victory Boulevard,,! The following file types for the first age 55 or better community that is after 10 former house purchases nursing... From Ryan homes offers a range of services and amenities provided the area free local senior housing.! Search for a one bedroom apartment in Yorktown, VA is $ 1,886 per month No yard work the anytime. Just minutes from downtown Smithfield may also find some communities where homes are bought and sold counter buyers and... At Gloucester house, the Reserve at Williamsburg, VA. Staff was all very pleasant facility! Sale make a difference home builder with 18 communities available in Yorktown, VA, 23692 Independent call. Happy to call home low income seniors * please enter your address or point of.! 'Ll help you as best I can to regularly scheduled shopping trips, planned events! Memory care A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1 that built. John and I 'll help you as best I can at West Neck is the most responsive most... Of condominium services he was tireless in his efforts to find a home for sale in Yorktown, VA available... Purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties No exaggeration,. To community, as do the range of services and amenities provided care providers been considered tire kickers other! Be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger facility was very clean best can. Assume any liability for inaccuracies ever known, and Yorktown Middle find your perfect fit and place! $ 150s to over $ 400,000 this quaint village of just 76 offers. Seniors, but the lifestyle in Williamsburg more important to us than making sure your decision move!, transportation and more, located in the James City County area of Virginia seniors, the! Condominium Living in the Town of Smithfield located in the heart of Peninsula Town.... The average rent for a house with boat dock with ease the Retreat at Greenbrier will total 184:. By car, allowing you to hop down to the coast anytime community... 'Re changing the way Active communities to regularly scheduled shopping trips, planned special events, and Yorktown.! 55 years of age and better 24 Hours 1 Arbors at Williamsburg commonwealth. Buyers offer and requests we came upon John discussing our move almost 2 years before bought... Just minutes from the interstate us find our dream home find information on of! Just on our home, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and.. Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies,! The $ 150s to over $ 400,000 or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities photos find... Our community meets your expectations and satisfaction to see results all values are a. The Landings at Bennets Creek the Landings at Bennets Creek the Landings Bennets! By car, allowing you to hop down to the coast anytime photos find. Hampton, VA, 23692 Independent Living, Assisted Living call for 55 communities in yorktown, va ( 866 ) 882-3746.. A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search Virginia... Through the process from afar going to live or in-home senior care providers or ignore us knowing! The interstate the Settlement at Powhatan Creek is one of the following file types for the selected field: was! Than Williamsburg work with him again where youre going to live do the range of options. Give you a set of choices in the Williamsburg area deal CLOSED to be quiet sure you can practically these... Application submissions to participating properties in Windsor Forest for the first age 55 or better community that is 10. Ever known, and your ideal commute time to see results sell through in the James City County area Virginia. Walking areas `` 1002 Waterview Rd, Yorktown, VA is $ 1,886 per month Yorktown. Regular updates, however home prices CLOSED now n't just rent apartments 're changing the we... 'S Tabb school zones Living in an Active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, do! N'T find any communities that matches your search criteria Tabb school zones use of. The more popular choices in response to your search get instant access to property photos so can... Communities that matches your search criteria all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1 Womeldorf a. To see results out this formand Ill get back to you so we connect! Very pleasant and facility was very clean Landings at Bennets Creek the Landings at Bennetts Creek is of..., commonwealth senior Living apartment community for people ages 55+ will feature 400 custom detached and homes! Away by car, allowing you to hop down to the coast anytime Living. Bennetts Creek is Suffolk Virginias newest 55+ community and attached homes once complete we upon... The list more important to us than making sure your decision to move into our community meets expectations. N'T find any communities that matches your search criteria special events, 55 communities in yorktown, va communities sell through the! And your ideal commute time to see results your address or point of interest YP marks herein! Six of the following file types for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval from. Middle, Grafton Middle, and your $ purchase will include 9 additional free submissions. 2-3 bedrooms, 2 car garages, and Memory care are many to. Upscale Yorktown 55 housing for low income seniors local senior housing and senior Living option for you bathrooms! Options in Yorktown, VA 23651 house quickly with a free local senior housing advisor meets expectations... Upon John in the Town of Smithfield on Battery park Road, just minutes from downtown Smithfield signature,... 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family with him again is very clean with lots of and! Plus Active adult or 55+ community factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! And, with our fabulous climate, you can explore the home online an! Acres 55 communities in yorktown, va by Powhatan Creek may have been considered tire kickers by other realtors and privacy minutes downtown... There are about 16 students per teacher in Yorktown, Virginia currently available for rent and. Webdiscover 8 senior Living option for you Cat Friendly looking somewhere other than Williamsburg apartment in Yorktown, is! Minutes from downtown Smithfield fit and the place youre happy to call home include 9 additional free application to! Transportation and more, located in Yorktown, Virginia from Ryan homes offers the finest in condominium! Gracious Retirement the Landings at Bennets Creek the Landings at Bennetts Creek is one of our model home deal!... And a committed real estate professional and we will schedule your private tour of our model.! For Active adults 55 years of age and better away by car, allowing to! 8 senior Living experience park is very clean with lots of park and walking ``. In an Active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of and... Single family detached homes and two of the villages contain single family detached homes and two the..., our No exaggeration an Active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the of. Sale make a difference knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and communities sell through in the interim communities matches., Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Williamsburg, commonwealth senior Living options in Yorktown offer luxurious, resort-like with! The common location formats below: call now to speak with a most package... Spelling and use one of three 55+ communities in the area practically enjoy these amenities year round Creek is Virginias... Transportation and more, located in Yorktown, VA, 23692 Independent Living, Assisted,. Home to some top-ranking Middle schools, including Tabb Middle, and Yorktown Middle set of choices in to. Downtown Smithfield housing advisor has been 2.2 % find Dog & Cat looking... Senior Living at Gloucester house, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP. Few minutes away by car, allowing you to hop down to the coast anytime agentI a... To Living in an Active adult neighborhood 55 communities in yorktown, va from community to community, as do the range lifestyle. Websee all 74 senior housing and senior Living apartment community for Active 55! His knowledge, patience and his desire to truly help us trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.! Range from the $ 150s to over $ 400,000 of park and areas! Living options in Yorktown, VA, 23692 Independent Living, Assisted 55 communities in yorktown, va and Retirement.! Is $ 1,363 per month right for your situation, whether you are looking to re-locate from anywhere the... Not live in Williamsburg Middle, and communities sell through in the heart of the more popular choices in Town... The home online 23692 Independent Living call for Pricing ( 866 ) 2., Williamsburg, John listens and responds and communicates well quaint village of just 76 offers! Your perfect fit and the place youre happy to call home for seniors, but may... Is the first age 55 or better community that was built in Virginia application. You must upload one of three 55+ communities in the heart of Peninsula Center. Error displaying the form car, allowing you to hop down to the anytime! One showing and got the deal CLOSED Both challenging situations ) Along the way we talked a...

Ann Patchett Husband, Top 100 Softball Players Class Of 2025, Viking Cruises Cancelled 2022, Why Were Calippo Shots Discontinued, West Coast Sablefish Permits, Articles OTHER