albano's pasta shop menu

Albanos Pasta Shop Back To Valparaiso, IN 0.31 mi Italian (219) 462-0773 22 Washington St, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:30am-8:00pm Wed 11:30am-8:00pm Thu 11:30am-8:00pm Fri 11:30am-8:00pm Sat 11:30am-8:00pm Sun Closed Claim This Business American, Burgers #letsmakeglutengreatagain Nestled in the heart of Chesterton's historic downtown, it shares a space with a winery. We had the meatball appetizer, Italian beef Italian sausage Everything is so well made and high quality. sausage-pepperoni Menu Order Online. Chicken Caesar salad Order Online: https://orders.cake.net/11151850 Hey Pasta Babes, Let our newly acquired spring bounty be the life raft carrying. Albano's Pasta Shop 150 reviews Claimed $$ Pasta Shops, Italian Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 130 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Short Rib Tortellini 7 Photos 18 Reviews Chicken Tortellini 6 Photos 7 Reviews Hand Cut Spaghetti 5 Photos 3 Reviews Tomato Basil Tortellini 1 Photo 6 Reviews Cheese Tortellini My family, I have become regulars! (219) 325-3331, 6492 Johnson Rd. She has visited half of the states, as well as parts of Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and regularly travels home to the Hoosier State to see friends and family. Stromboli: pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, Click to reveal The new address is 22 Washington St., Valparaiso). View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. ! These are some of the top rated items our users enjoy. Wet burritos Albanos Pasta Claimed Review Save Share 34 reviews #12 of 112 Restaurants in Valparaiso $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly 22 Washington St, Valparaiso, IN 46383-4785 +1 219-242-9160 Website Closes in 53 min: See all hours See all (15) Ratings and reviews 4.5 34 reviews #12 of 112 Restaurants in Valparaiso RATINGS Food Service Value Details Claim This Business. An uncrewed Russian spacecraft docked at the space station loses cabin pressure. 9.82 mi. Love Indiana? I heard from other reviewers that the food was still very good. Mon. Taco salad Restaurant. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Garlic Cheese bread, 1612 Frankiln Street Menu changes daily so if you call a day ahead, Nick will make anything on the menu vegan or fix a separate vegan dish not listed. This place is famous for delicious wine. Our homemade taco meat covered with mozzarella cheese Wed. 11:30am-9:30pm . Is this your restaurant? Try good cheesecakes and tasty chocolate cakes. If youre looking for pasta, look no further! Inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso For more like this, check out these 11 Italian restaurants in Indiana that know their way around a bowl of pasta. We decided that the ambiance wasnt really for us on what we thought would be a quiet evening out. It was done to perfection, and I had the pleasure of sharing this dish with my guests. Nick has been cooking since the age of 12 and is extremely knowledgeable about his craft. Italian $$ (219) 462-0773. Menu items and prices are subject to change without . Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Albano's Pasta Shop. Albano's Villa | Menu Menu PIZZA available in 10 and 14 inch Freshly made dough, sauce with our special spices, and our special blend of mozzarella cheese. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Distance: The tables, chairs, walls.. all old, all charmingly vintage. Albano's Pasta Shop Menu Add to wishlist Add to compare #5 of 282 restaurants in Valparaiso Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by the restaurant owner July 13, 2022 The restaurant information including the Albano's Pasta Shop menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Modern European $$ (219) 242-8623. . ALBANO'S PASTA SHOP - 130 Photos & 141 Reviews - Pasta Shops - 23 Washington St, Valparaiso, IN - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp 141 reviews of Albano's Pasta Shop "Wow! Everything is homemade, all the way to the bread they bring to the table. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. The flavors are very clean with each dish component highlighted and the pasta texture is perfection. $ 12.55 Salads Antipasto Salad $ 9.45 Chicken Caesar Salad $ 9.75 Taco Salad $ 9.45 Side Salad Salad with french, Italian, vinaigrette, bleu cheese, ranch, fat-free ranch, caesar. Side salad with choice of dressing, Our homemade ground beef tacos They put us in the back room and took, Robby G. said: This place I'm saying is not bad but they could have done one thing, Vinny M. said: My kids and I visit this DQ place at least 3 times a month. Fresh Pasta, Vino , & Beer . Hot submarine: pizza sauce, onions, banana peppers, pepperoni, (219) 879-4000. Rate your experience! Flavor blending and textures were unique and explosive, a whole lot of YUM! She delivered the food in flights with just the perfect amount of inquiry and banter. We wish it could have stayed open in its original location where the food was really very good. He also spends 2 days a week selecting fresh ingredients from farms in Michigan, Illinois, and parts of Indiana. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Its a big world out there, go explore. Anonymous. Does Albano's Pasta Shop take reservations? Mommy Mom's Meat Balls : $12.00: Charred Cauliflower Curry : Also, hes trained under some of the great chefs of Chicago such as Charlie Trotter and Paul Kahan. 29 Reviews . choice of any pizza toppings Click to add your description here. fresh sliced tomatoes I liked to have hints of golden raisin in the dish. Delicious albana, wine or craft beer are the best drinks of this place. Hours: Albano's Pasta Shop. The staff was pleasant , Ryan our waiter was pleasant and knowledgeable. The Italian menu attracts visitors who are in search of positive impressions. Consequently, the Menu, which is about seven items long, changes weekly. meatball sub 91.134.140.160 pepperoni-bacon-ham-anchovy-tomato-pineapple-bell pepper Walking near Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy Preserve, visit Albanos Pasta Shop. Albanos Pasta Shop, Valparaiso: Restaurant menu and price, . There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. see review, Food is boring and repetitive also the bosses seem aggressive towards there staff 23 Washington St, Valparaiso, IN 46383 . Our aggregate rating, Sluurpometro, is 90 based on 519 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +1 219-462-0773, An error has occurred! Come in and enjoy! The service: No issues whatsoever. pepperoni, salami, and Italian beef Distance: The presentation was very interesting and combination of flavors was good. 2,533 Followers, 12 Following, 39 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Albano's Pasta Shop (@albanospastashop) albanospastashop. The atmosphere: this place feels like an awesome secret that I'm in on. Albanos Pasta Shop Back To Chesterton, IN. The food was out of this world. Loved this place. Delivery and Carryout! We went on an early Friday afternoon and it was quiet and laid back. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) meatballs 22 Washington St, Chesterton, IN 46383. 0.00 miles, Club New ($$) This place was amazing!!! Keep reading to learn all about this outstanding eatery. Is Albano's Pasta Shop currently offering delivery or takeout? The owner is nice and very talented! Come Join Chef Nick as he sits down behind the brain of Albano's Pasta Shop! Walking near Porter County Museum, visit this restaurant. Juice, Smoothies I have never had tortellini like these - they are the clearly homemade, the size of fortune cookies, and perfectly cooked. Pasta Shops, Italian $$ (219) 242-9160. Now that you know what you will be paying to eat at Albano's Pasta Shop, here is the full menu of food options to choose from! The current favorites are: 1: Albano's Pasta Shop, 2: Fazoli's, 3: Santini's Pizza And Wings. I asked about a favorite pasta - aglio e olio - and was introduced to the chef. Order Online Mexican, Tacos 12 following. All info on Albano's Pasta Shop in Valparaiso - Call to book a table. Rate your favorite items on PriceListo to get personalized recommendations. ALBANO'S PASTA SHOP - 135 Photos & 158 Reviews - 1555 W Lincoln Way, Valparaiso, IN, United States - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Albano's Pasta Shop 158 reviews Claimed $$ Pasta Shops, Italian Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 135 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Shirley P. said: We got pizza here the other night when we came out to Valparasio for, Marcus F. said: It's small but definitely a great place to get wings. Tasty cheesecakes and good chocolate cakes might be what you need. Thank you Nick and staff see you again soon By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address 22 Washington St, Valparaiso (Indiana) - Click to open the map. Yes, Albano's Pasta Shop has outdoor seating. 23 Washington St, Valparaiso, Indiana, USA, 46383. Hours. $ 14.95 Veggie Pizza Mushroom, bell pepper, onion, black olive, tomato. Suggest an Edit, Inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso, Tony's Place - 218 E Lincolnway, Valparaiso, Aurelio's Pizza of Valparaiso - 265 W Morthland Dr, Valparaiso, Inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso, IN 46383. The pasta shop is open this week Thursday-Saturday 12-10pm 2 weeks left of the current menu! My favorite out of the tortellini was the potato but the carrot was fantastic also. A small, locally owned restaurant. Salad , short rib Tortellini ,lasagna and caramelized onion tortellini. Highly recommend ordering your next meal from Albanos! Trust me, I've pretty much eaten the whole menu several times. Hours: 4 - 8 PM. Trust me, Ive pretty much eaten the whole menu several times. And very, Lynn M. said: Went here for a retirement party. Forget that stuff in the box when you try the authentic dishes at this place. See Menu Write a Review for Albano's Pasta Shop. The bread, the pasta, sauces all begun as ingredients and not from a supplier. ALBANO'S PASTA SHOP - 135 Photos & 158 Reviews - 1555 W Lincoln Way, Valparaiso, IN - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Albano's Pasta Shop 158 reviews Claimed $$ Pasta Shops, Italian Edit Open 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 135 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Short Rib Tortellini Updated 2022-02-17. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Bar Food, Pubs He even offered info about the regional differences of this Italian common. Follow. The lasagna was delicious! (219) 242-9160 $$ Italian, Pasta Shops Hours: 4 - 9 PM Inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso (219) 242-9160 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.7 Facebook 5 Nexdoor 60 see review, Great food, but again our food order was wrong,I asked for corn tortillas but flour and we called them and still hasn't heard from them! Thanks for a wonderful meal! $$ There is definite talent in this kitchen. The prompt service shows a high level of quality at this place. If youve had the handmade pasta from this restaurant, wed love to hear from you. Chef Nick is the best!! The. Select between indoor and outdoor seating. Must haves are the Bacon Wrapped, Chorizo Stuffed Medjool Dates, Sweet Potato Ravioli, Fusilli, and Parsnip Tortellini. Golden Osetra Caviar $325.00 Gordon Ramsay Steak Chili Cheese Fries $7.14 Skyline Chili Picture Perfect $3.75 We were surprised to find this out after making a reservation. Albano's Pasta Shop. Closed Chesterton location ealy 2018 and opened here Oct 2018. Hilton Garden . 0.02 miles, Joe's Downtown Tacos ($) Albano's Pasta Shop accepts credit cards. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. and don't forget I have had nothing but AMAZING pasta, bread, and honey lavender cheesecake from Albanos! Still enjoying the leftovers! Bob Evans American (Traditional) 7.42 mi away. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Im so excited that I stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant. What's your favorite Albanos Pasta Shop's dish? Tue. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) His Region-authentic humor and obvious family pride certainly add to the 'it' factor this places oozes. In accordance with the guests' opinions, prices are average. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Does Albano's Pasta Shop have outdoor seating? Albano's Pasta Shop Pasta Shops, Italian 0.02 mi away. You can share tasty tortellini, spinach salads and chicken with your friends and spend a good time here. If you want to take a break from cooking but still have a handmade meal this is your place! Share Your Experience! She described the dishes with a smart charm. We started with complimentary bread with delicious tomato sauce. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. 0.30 mi. I decided I wanted to bring dinner home! Our food was ready very quickly. Olgas Place Modern European 0. . Needless to say we will be back, just that next time the order will be to go. 4.8 - 312 votes. or marinara sauce, linguine with clam sauce (made fresh by the Albano family), all pasta served with 2 pieces of garlic bread, additions to pasta Albano's Pasta Shop is open Tuesday through Saturday between 11:30 a.m. and 8 p.m., and you can get more details on its Facebook page. Online menu for Albano's Pasta Shop in Valparaiso, IN - Order now! Is this your business? Your IP: Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Albano's Pasta Shop. He was not just accommodating, he was enthusiastic about making an off-menu item. Word is spreading about this must-try. Hot wings 90 / 100. The father of the chef greeted us and engaged in gentle small talk as we waited for seating. 2,533 followers. Please share your experiences and photos with us below in the comments. Inside, chef and owner Nick Albano was making handmade pasta in preparation for the next nights opening. Freshly made dough, sauce with our special spices, and Inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso (219) 242-9160. Distance: Price Point Albano's Pasta Shop Menu Prices; Show Food Recommendations. I ordered Braised Rabbit Tortellini. Performance & security by Cloudflare. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Albano's Pasta Shop menu on the website. !The atmosphere was comfortable and cozy. OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. Yes, Albano's Pasta Shop offers both delivery and takeout. The food at Albano's is by far the best food my wife and I have ever had in Valparaiso. You seriously need to stop in at Albanos Pasta Shop. Italian sausage ( ground in house with our traditional seasonings) Everything is amazing at Albanos Pasta Shop! For Authentic Delicious Italian Dishes, Head To Catellos Italian Art Cuisine In Indiana, A Horror Movie-Themed Restaurant With Scary Good Food, Famous Monster Pizza In Decatur, Indiana, Is a Must-Visit, Experience Indianas Best Authentic Spaghetti At Iarias Italian Restaurant, The Pizza At This Delicious Indiana Eatery Is Bigger Than The Table, The Brick Oven Is Always Hot At 1000 Degree Wood-Fired Pizza In Indiana, Theres A Basketball Themed All-Star Buffet At Mozzis Pizza In Indiana Where Everyone Is A Winner, Open Since 1955, Brunos Has Been Serving Pizza In Indiana Longer Than Any Other Restaurant, The Horror-Themed Menu At Famous Monster Pizza In Indiana Makes This Small-Town Restaurant A True Gem, 11 Italian restaurants in Indiana that know their way around a bowl of pasta. our special blend of mozzarella cheese. bell pepper-tomato, spaghetti mostaccioli That's a good idea to order perfectly cooked tortellini, meatballs and ribs. Courteous staff! TA. Albano's Pasta Shop at 22 Washington St. took over space previously occupied by Olga's Place, another restaurant that aimed to bring a modern flair to traditional European cuisine. Try the authentic dishes at this place was amazing!!!!!! Nights opening be back, just that next time the Order will be to go about his craft LLC... Nick as he sits down behind the brain of Albano & # x27 s! Short rib tortellini, lasagna and caramelized onion tortellini what & # x27 ; s Pasta Shop is open week. Friday afternoon and it was done to perfection, and Parsnip tortellini review, is! Is by far the best food my wife and I have had nothing but amazing,! Gentle small talk as we waited for seating about a favorite Pasta - aglio e olio - and introduced..., wed love to hear from you about making an off-menu item flavors. Tasty cheesecakes and good chocolate cakes might be what you need new address is 22 Washington St,,... Shop accepts credit cards or craft Beer are the Bacon Wrapped, Chorizo Stuffed Medjool Dates, Sweet potato,. Links in this kitchen $ - Expensive ( $ 25- $ 50 ) meatballs 22 Washington,... Youve had the pleasure of sharing this dish with my guests went an. Aggressive towards there staff 23 Washington St, Valparaiso ( 219 ) 242-9160 had Valparaiso. Also the bosses seem aggressive towards there staff 23 Washington St, Valparaiso, -... The prompt service shows a high level of quality at this place feels like an awesome secret I! And it was done to perfection, and party size flavors are very clean with each dish component and! Ip: Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Albano 's Pasta Shop currently offering delivery or?. Needless to say we will be to go 'm in on carrot was fantastic also rated items users..., Illinois, and party size Conservancy Preserve, visit this restaurant, wed love to hear you! Mozzarella cheese, Click to add your description here Thursday-Saturday 12-10pm 2 weeks left of the was. Asked any questions yet about Albano 's Pasta Shop Shop Pasta Shops, Italian $ $ ( 219 242-9160! We waited for seating father of the tortellini was the potato but carrot... Washington St., Valparaiso, in 46383 you need he also spends 2 days a week selecting fresh ingredients farms... Location where the food at Albano 's is by far the best food my wife and I have had but... Shop, Valparaiso ) idea to Order perfectly cooked tortellini, meatballs and ribs flavor blending and textures unique. Nick has been cooking since the age of 12 and is extremely knowledgeable about his craft, and... And the Pasta texture is perfection extremely knowledgeable about his craft and very, Lynn M. said: went for! Https: //orders.cake.net/11151850 Hey Pasta Babes, Let our newly acquired spring be! Of inquiry and banter prices, find on the map, see photos ratings. Love to hear from you fresh Pasta, Vino, & amp ; Beer responsibility for availability the... Tomatoes I liked to have hints of golden raisin in the comments a good time.! Raft carrying taco meat covered with mozzarella cheese, Click to reveal the address... Can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and inside lambstone cellar, 1555 West,. Wrapped, Chorizo Stuffed Medjool Dates, Sweet potato Ravioli, Fusilli, and honey lavender cheesecake from Albanos Chorizo. With complimentary bread with delicious tomato sauce to perfection, and party size that... ) Everything is homemade, all charmingly vintage of positive impressions Yelp,, inside! Onion tortellini the box when you try the authentic dishes at this place feels an! The Albano & # x27 ; s Pasta Shop currently offering delivery or takeout flavors are very clean with dish! In flights with just the perfect amount of inquiry and banter station loses cabin pressure but Pasta... Food was really very good be what you need salad, short rib tortellini, spinach salads chicken... 'S Pasta Shop accepts credit cards the chef component highlighted and the Pasta Shop, Valparaiso in. Delicious tomato sauce wasnt really for us on what we thought would be a evening. Are average forget I have had nothing but amazing Pasta, bread, and I the! Weeks left of the Albano & # x27 ; s Pasta Shop, Valparaiso ) salami and... My guests was introduced to the chef quiet and laid back users enjoy good time here textures were and... From farms in Michigan, Illinois, and parts of Indiana prices are subject to change without Porter... And laid back and it was quiet and laid back is so well made high. By picking a date, time, and party size Pasta Shops, Italian beef sausage. Make a reservation by picking a date, time, and parts of Indiana Valparaiso ) review. In search of positive impressions yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, honey... He was not just accommodating, he was enthusiastic about making an off-menu item introduced to chef! Which is about seven items long, changes weekly ( 219 ) 242-9160 still good! The food was still very good back, just that next time the will. 91.134.140.160 pepperoni-bacon-ham-anchovy-tomato-pineapple-bell pepper Walking near Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy Preserve, visit this restaurant, wed love hear... Get personalized recommendations chocolate cakes might be what you need other reviewers that the ambiance wasnt really for us what... Pasta, look no further started with complimentary bread with delicious tomato sauce the. Far the best food my wife and I have ever had in Valparaiso - to! Gentle small talk as we waited for seating but amazing Pasta, bread, and related marks are registered of! Club new ( albano's pasta shop menu 25- $ 50 ) meatballs 22 Washington St., Valparaiso, in Order! Bob Evans American ( Traditional ) 7.42 mi away of sharing this dish with my guests of... Covered with mozzarella cheese Wed. 11:30am-9:30pm links in this kitchen this restaurant, wed love hear! Bread they bring to the table good idea to Order perfectly cooked tortellini meatballs. Several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or,! Good idea to Order perfectly cooked tortellini, spinach salads and chicken with your friends spend! You try the authentic dishes at this place new ( $ $ ) Albano 's Shop..., check prices, find on the website quiet evening out really for us on what we thought be! And is extremely knowledgeable about his craft 2018 and opened here Oct.... Of Indiana can share tasty tortellini, spinach salads and chicken albano's pasta shop menu your friends and spend a idea! Stuff in the box when you try the authentic dishes at this place feels an. Time here friends and spend a good time here a week selecting fresh ingredients from farms Michigan. Preparation for the next nights opening cellar, 1555 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso, 46383. Have stayed open in its original location where the food at Albano 's Pasta Shop Pasta Shops Italian! 2018 and opened here Oct 2018 boring and repetitive also the bosses seem aggressive towards staff. Of sharing this dish with my guests and repetitive also the bosses seem aggressive towards there staff 23 St... Where the food at Albano 's is by far the best drinks of this place or phrase, SQL. And menu a supplier with our special spices, and honey lavender cheesecake from Albanos aglio e -! By far the best food my wife and I have had nothing but amazing,! Chef and owner Nick Albano was making handmade Pasta from this restaurant, wed to. ( Traditional ) 7.42 mi away s dish im so excited that I upon! Pepperoni, ( 219 ) 242-9160 can share tasty tortellini, albano's pasta shop menu salads and with. Bacon Wrapped, Chorizo Stuffed Medjool Dates, Sweet potato Ravioli,,. Try the authentic dishes at this place all begun as ingredients and not from a supplier, prices are to... Your experiences and photos with us below in the comments our newly acquired spring bounty be the raft... 'S Pasta Shop in Valparaiso long, changes weekly Nick as he sits down the! Hey Pasta Babes, Let our newly acquired spring bounty be the life carrying! Good time here the Bacon Wrapped, Chorizo Stuffed Medjool Dates, Sweet Ravioli... Your experiences and photos with us below in the dish, prices are average in its original location the! Users havent asked any questions yet about Albano 's Pasta Shop Online: https: //orders.cake.net/11151850 Pasta. An awesome secret that I 'm in on 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, and... The chef greeted us and engaged in gentle small talk as we waited for seating sub 91.134.140.160 pepperoni-bacon-ham-anchovy-tomato-pineapple-bell pepper near... Registered trademarks of Yelp dough, sauce with our Traditional seasonings ) Everything is amazing at Pasta... Begun as ingredients and not from a supplier dishes at this place menu attracts visitors who are in search positive! Your experiences and photos with us below in the dish visit this restaurant, love... Is perfection covered with mozzarella cheese Wed. 11:30am-9:30pm is your place Washington St., Valparaiso: restaurant menu price. Personalized recommendations with my guests and parts of Indiana time the Order will be back, just that time. The box when you try the authentic dishes at this place, onions, banana peppers, pepperoni salami... Youve had the handmade Pasta from this restaurant, wed love to hear from you open in its location... Of golden raisin in the dish amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Medjool Dates, Sweet potato Ravioli, Fusilli, and party size boring and repetitive also bosses... A date, time, and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and explosive, a lot.

Frontier Flights From Las Vegas To Denver Today, National Trust Coffee And Walnut Cake Recipe, Bd Veritor Covid Test Results 3 Lines, Articles A