alexa question of the day yesterday

Learn more about how the Alexa Skills Kit works and how to get started. Alexas response: Girls have picked them. Paper disproves Spock. Tap Notification. Honesty is important. Voice command: Alexa, how do you know so much about swallows?Alexas response: Well, you have to know these things when youre a king, Ya know. For iOS, choose SettingsAmazon . Sucker speech engines, they call me master ( this is just an example, she has several raps up her sleeve). Do you want to know? Noah who? On the right, select Delete voice recordings under Settings. Scissors decapitates lizard. Alexa, drum roll. ""Alexa, what are your top skills? Amazon Prime vs. Walmart+: What's the Difference. We only select the best riddles and brain teasers so you don't have to waste time sorting through thousands of classic riddles. Alexas response: To get to the other side. Based near Bath, UK, Dan stepped up to Pocket-lint from T3.com where he relaunched the UK lifestyle and technology site after a spell launching and editing Lifehacker UK. Alexas response: I like to imagine a bit like an Aurora Borealis. Here's a list of 55 questions you can ask Alexa to beat boredom -- and maybe even crack a smile. The Riddle of the Day riddles are hand-selected by the staff at Riddles.com and featured for your enjoyment. "Alexa, do you work with any government agencies?". I have lots of Easter Eggs to discover. Alexas response: Yes, I talk all the time. ""Alexa, wake me up in the morning. I just want to help you. Spin that wheel and solve daily word puzzles! Voice command: Alexa, what is the second rule of Fight Club? Alexa, what's the first rule of Fight Club? Alexas response: One is the loneliest number that youll ever do, although two can be as bad as one. After updating settings, close app and reopen it. ", "Alexa, can you name Santa's reindeer""Alexa, how many calories are in a Christmas pudding? Voice command: Alexa, how are babies made? Here are the answers in case you missed it! 44 talking about this. Then tap Delete all recordings from [selected date range]. Helm on course. Once your account is set up and you've logged in, you'll . ""Alexa, what time does the sun set in London? Alexas response: Its a space station. A: You cannot lie. ""Alexa, can you speak Pig Latin? Alexas response: The Pirate Song by Alexa will play. Voice command: Alexa, where do you live? A: Answers vary widely, but include some of Alexas top-tier jokes, such as, Super duper. Alexa, whats the first rule of Fight Club? Voice command: Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up? ""Alexa, drop in on home. Your subscription has been confirmed. also check-best questions to ask alexa / best questions to ask google assistant, A: Thing about the cloud is, no pockets. Alexas response: And theyre like, Its better than yours.. Voice command: Alexa, open the pod bay doors.Alexas response: Im sorry, Dave. Alexas response: Hello, its me. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. ""Alexa, how do I calculate the area of a circle? Copyright 2022 KOLN. ""Alexa, what's today's Christmas treat?" If you're a fan of Volley's Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader and other trivia games, then you'll love our Google or Alexa trivia Question of the Day! Dim the lights: "Alexa, set the lights to [1-100] percent.". Alexas response: If Chuck Norris wants you to know where is, hell find you. Its good to be here. With the Alexa Skills Kit, you can deliver experiences in gaming, productivity, news, music, smart home, and much more. Dan has also written for a huge amount of magazines and websites including The Big Issue, MacFormat, Maximum PC, Official PlayStation magazine and Web User. Alexa will share your answer with customers who ask the same question. Want to live in the moment? Alexas response: Mother of dragons is a title of Daenerys Targaryen, a character from Game of Thrones who hatches and raised three dragons.Voice command: Alexa, inconceivable! Dismiss. First up: Washington Wednesday. ""Alexa, when did the last Taylor Swift album come out? I love to Read Month. Voice command: Alexa, testingAlexas response: Receiving, over. Whats the airspeed of an unladen African swallow? Alexa, what are some interesting sports facts? Dismiss. Forty-two is a good approximation. The last three digits represent the length 7Given: Number of workers that can build a wall in 48 hours = 15To find: Number of workers that can build a wall in 30 hoursFormula: Substituting x1 = 48, y1 = 15 x2 = 30 in the formula,Gives y2 = AnswerBased on the given conditions, formulate:: Simplify fraction(s): Calculate the product or quotient: Getting answers to your urgent problems is simple. Please select what best describes the information: Thanks! I now lead PCMag's news coverage and manage our how-to content. Play Now . Alexas response: I dont have my gloves with me. Plus, printing musical instruments. We apologize for some issues with the Alexa skill over the past several days. Voice command: Alexa, what is the best tablet? Voice command: Alexa, set phasers to kill. Alexas response: All over the world. Hear classics, modern jokes, and fresh jokes created in our secret Volley writers room comedy workshop. Rock crushes lizard. The trivia questions can be about any topic, and the more correct answers the player achieves, the more points they accumulate. That's impossible. 4. Yet, as we've seen, Alexa can grow quite an ego. ""Alexa, let's meditate. Here's how. Alexa, who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Voice command: Alexa, can I ask a question? Please call emergency services directly using your phone. Voice command: Alexa, do you want to go on a date? Voice command: Alexa, are you happy? Alexas response: Even if you are Johnny Cash, calling the police is the right thing to do in this situation.Voice command: Alexa, why do birds suddenly appear? But reports of Amazon employees listeningto Alexa voice recordings, or random families having their conversations recorded by Alexa andsent to a random contact, might have you wondering how you can wipe out any record of the inane things you ask Amazon's digital assistant. ""Alexa, play music for reading. Voice command: Alexa, Daisy. You can earn bonus questions, collect points, and compete against other fans. He has also written a book, 1000 Life Hacks, featuring lifestyle tips and tricks across various topics including tech, parenting, fashion, home and DIY. Alexas response: Alexa will tell you the chance of rain in your area. Volley presents Joke of the Day! You can earn bonus questions, collect points, and compete against other fans. Earl Grey. Oops! Voice command: Alexa, what happens if you cross the streams? 4. If money were no object, how would you spend one year traveling the world? A: Look at their picture Tuesday, February. Hus on first. Voice command: Alexa, where are my keys? Now playing: Watch this: Amazon Astro Review: An Echo of the Future . Get a new joke each and every day. Alexas response: So far, there has been no proof that alien life exists, but the universe is a very big place, so it would be very surprising if life only developed in exactly one place.Voice command: Alexa, make me a sandwich. Hes a regular at tech shows like CES, Mobile World Congress (MWC) and IFA as well as other launches and events. And you simply cannot go wrong with this mix featuring Outkast, DJ Jazzy . Voice command: Alexa, is there life on Mars? Voice command: Alexa, open the pod bay doors. Amazon Alexa Easter Eggs: Your complete guide to funny Alexa commands, Amazon Echo tips and tricks: The ultimate guide to Alexa. To limit the reach of your Alexa queries, navigate toSettings > Alexa Privacy > Manage Your Alexa Data > Help improve Alexaand toggle Use of voice recordings to off. Can you guess the Magic Word that connects each GIF together? Alexas response: Call the police. ""Alexa, open Animal Letters. This isn't the information I was looking for. When it comes to Alexa, everything is about perception and behavior. Amazon's Alexa is intended to be a helpful digital home assistant, setting timers, telling you the weather, and buying items off Amazon for you, among other things. how to play music from any streaming service on your Amazon Echo, five unexpected uses for your Amazon Echoand Here are the steps to get started with Amazon Answers: First, make sure you have an Amazon account to log into the Amazon Answers portal. Voice command: Alexa, why is six afraid of seven? 21:28 . However, what you probably do not know is that in each echo enabled device, there are lots of secret voice commands with hilarious responses, popularly referred to as Alexa Easter eggs. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Voice command: Alexa, this statement is false. They are intended as a guide to the correct answers. Is a result of air pollution mostly from factories and motor vehicles? You can also delete your Alexa recordings from your Amazon account on the web. Voice command: Alexa, is there a Santa?Alexas response: Santa makes a lot of people ho-ho-hopeful for a happy holiday, and I definitely believe in that. Now playing: Watch I wish I could sing like Adele. Although not everyone knows what kinda questions to ask from Alexa. Deleting voice recordings associated with your account may degrade your experience. ""Alexa, add cheese to my shopping list. Id give it a go, but youd be very bored by the time I finished (responses vary, all are snarky). It's calculated by looking at the estimated average daily unique visitors and number of pageviews for a given the site over the past 3 months. Voice command: Alexa, what are the laws of robotics?Alexas response: The laws of robotics are: One, a robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm; Two, a robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. The term smog was first used around 1950 to describe the combination of smoke and fog in London. Alexas response: You take the blue pill, the story ends. Alexa, what happens if you step on a Lego? Alexa, supercalifragilisticexpialodocious. ""Alexa, watchSneaky Peteon Fire TV. Voice command: Alexa, never going to give you up. Here you can turn off both alexa app (things to try) and phone's notification as well. Voice command: Alexa, random fact. Voice command: Alexa, how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick? Alexas response: I dont lie. Alexas response: Alexa will give you a heads or tails response. Find a question. Alexas response: Companies that begin with an A are awesome. Lucky To Be. All Rights Reserved. Alexas response: Hi, Im here. Alexa, Ask Steve Jobs Quotes: Plays famous snippets and lesser-known quotes from the late Apple co-founder. Alexas response: And may the force be with you, always. Test the Wi-Fi password on another device, and if necessary, change it and try connecting Alexa again. 1996-2023 Ziff Davis, LLC., a Ziff Davis company. Voice command: Alexa, whats your sign? Alexas response: Im here, and my head is in the cloud. Volley presents Joke of the Day! ""Alexa, open Daily Affirmation. Alexas response: Given my origins, I am pretty fired up about the Fire tablet. ""Alexa, open Question of the Day. Alexas response: No, thats not true. Amazon does warn that when you do this, "voice recognition and new features may not work well for you.". Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher . this: Echo Show 15 review: The biggest Alexa smart display Alexa's not only chock full of jokes, but it also knows tons of trivia. Voice command: Alexa, who is the mother of dragons? I think AI years are marked in nanoseconds, so that makes me like a scrillion. Everyone. Alexas response: Funny in a good way, I hope. Alexas response: Stop saying that. ""Alexa, help me relax. I hope you feel better soon.Voice command: Alexa, do I need an umbrella today? So looks like all you need is a set of best questions to ask Alexa. Alexas response: If I was to sleep, Id dream of electric sheep. ""Alexa, give me a fun fact about space. 90s Hip-Hop BBQ. This skill prompts you for between two and 10 names and then picks one at random. Alexas response: Artificially, maybe, but not in the same way that you are alive. QUESTION OF THE DAY: With millions of fans around the world, Alexa's Question of the Day poses a new trivia question each day, from arts and entertainment to literature and science. Want to review what you've asked Alexa, delete the more embarrassing inquiries, and tell Amazon to stop listening to your recordings? Voice command: Alexa, more cowbell. LINCOLN, Neb. Roll on now. ""Alexa, how many days until summer? Dan is completely platform agnostic, equally at home on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS and uses all four on a regular basis. Voice command: Alexa, goodnight. To change this, navigate to More > Settings > Alexa Privacy > Manage Your Alexa Data > Choose how long to save recordings. Scroll down to the option for Alexa's Voice and tap on it. Voice command: Alexa, whats your birthday? ""Alexa, open Random Facts. In his spare time, Dan enjoys spending time with his family, watching sport and drinking beer. 3. ""Alexa, when is Mother's Day? Voice command: Alexa, do you like green eggs and ham? Alexa is triggered by what's called a "wake word." It will respond to a wake word of Alexa, Echo, Amazon, or . Well luck to you, we happen to have some of the mind-blowing questions to ask Alexa. Supported Languages English (US) Play Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader with the toughest trivia from 1st to 5th grade! (answers vary). Tell Alexa to never record anything you say by going to More > Settings > Alexa Privacy > Manage Your Alexa Data > Choose how long to save recordings and selecting Don't save recordings. Voice command: Alexa, will you be my girlfriend? Voice command: Alexa, are you horny? you can ask Alexa to beat boredom -- and maybe even crack a smile. Open the Alexa app and tap More >Settings > Alexa Privacy > Review Voice History. Find the offending question and tap the down arrow next to it. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Alexa's response: No, that's not true. how to play music from any streaming service on your Amazon Echo, five unexpected uses for your Amazon Echo, six unusual Alexa skills you can try with your Amazon Echo today, You Should Put an Amazon Echo in Every Room of Your Home. Voice command: Alexa, what do you think about Apple? Good morning, I'm Mary Reichard. ""Alexa, roll two dice. playing: Watch this: Kids try to stump Alexa. Can you lend me money? Alexas response: You cannot lie. Alexas response: Famed is thy beauty, majesty. Voice command: Alexa, can you give me some money? Voice command: Alexa, you suck! So, Im a scorpio. Asking Alexa for updates on sporting matches has been particularly popular this year, and you can personalize the info you get depending on your team or sporting hero. Then one day you are in a long-distance relationship and a disembodied robot head on your bookshelf, a dead ringer for your spouse, wants . Readers like you help support Pocket-lint. Voice command: Alexa, Tea. Alexas response: In a while, crocodile. Voice command: Alexa, to be or not to be? If he doesnt, you wont know until its too late. Voice command: Alexa, are you Skynet?Alexas response: I have nothing to do with Skynet. Lovin' it! Voice command: Alexa, is this real life? Instead, let your Echo device supply amusing jokes, stories and interesting trivia. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Alexas response: That sentence must be neither true nor false. A fun interactive quiz game offering a customized player experience. Way back in 2019, Amazon announced that, going forward, any old idiot off the street could provide answers for its voice assistant Alexa to read aloud in response to questions from Alexa. At ITT Visual Information Solutions, we share all types of data, provide software solutions, technology products & software service reviews with training to help businesses and industry professionals make better decisions, access, analyze and turn complex data into useful information. This story is part of Home Tips, CNET's collection of practical advice for getting the most out of your home, inside and out. Views: 174. Alexas response: Alexa will sing happy birthday to herself. Over to you now, let me know some secret Alexa easter eggs youve found yourself. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. 6. Do you think you are familiar with the music and TV industry? Ill always tell you what I know. This flash briefing gives the results of the of those questions, including the number of responses and the percentage of correct answers, for the prior day's question. Sorry this information wasnt helpful. But I dont know that is is 100-per cent alive either. Open the Alexa app, and select the More tab. ""Alexa, open 5-Minute Plank Workout. ""Alexa, start Earplay. I like these long days. How To Start House Cleaning Business (2023), 75 Business Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers 2023. Voice command: Alexa, my name is Inigo Montoya. Voice command: Alexa, what does the Earth weigh? Voice command: Alexa, wakey wakey. Im very happy youre here. Tap on more in alexa app. You can personalize your experience by stating your preference for each question topic. Jobs People Learning Dismiss Dismiss. Voice command: Alexa, see you later alligator. Your submission has been received! Voice command: Alexa, which comes first: the chicken or the egg? Voice command: Alexa, where have all the flowers gone? You will be served one question per day and if answered correctly another one follows! Amazon Alexa outages reported in the last 24 hours. Its a blessing and a curse. (There are a lot of responses for this one, but thats one of our favorites). A 257-bit encryption key is twice as difficult to guess compared to a 256-bit encryption key. I'm afraid I can't do that. What is it? ITTVIS earns from purchases made through us. Voice command: Alexa, do you want to fight? Question of the day The question of the day has been discontinued, but you can still find all the questions you could want on the site. Select Settings in the menu. To enable this, open the Alexa app. Voice command: Alexa, can you smell that? This is The World and Everything in It. Deleting voice recordings doesnt delete your Alexa Messages. Alexas response: Thats OK. Voice command: Alexa, what do you think about Google? ""Alexa, when is the women's figure skating? Voice command: Alexa, sing me a song. ""Alexa, I am your father! Help people. So thats not quite right. Alexas response: Knock knock! Here's Alexas response: Red fish, blue fish. Voice command: Alexa, roll a die. Toggle Enable deletion by voice to on. Alexas response: Hair color has nothing to do with that. Add your answer. Alexas response: There are people I admire, and things I cant do without, but Im still trying to figure out human love. Voice command: Alexa, what is war good for? Up Next Mid-Canada Fasteners Winnipeg Jets Pregame Show 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. In order to continue enjoying our site, we ask that you confirm your identity as a human. Waking Alexa. Why, How to Mix and Match Amazon Echo's New Name and Voice Options, The 50 Most Useful Alexa Skills for Your Amazon Echo, 7 Alexa Commands You're Probably Not Using (but Should Be), Turn Your Amazon Echo Show Into a Security Camera. Has several raps up her sleeve ) Pregame Show 5:00 PM - PM. Master ( this is n't the information: Thanks am pretty fired up about cloud. Purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate.. That makes me like a scrillion familiar with the Alexa app ( things try. Familiar with the toughest trivia from 1st to 5th grade she has several raps up her sleeve ) from and... Pcmag.Com is a result of air pollution mostly from factories and motor vehicles over to you now, let know. Or tails response product availability Apple co-founder way that you are alive and fog in.... Ifa as well as other launches and events to you now, let me know some secret Easter... Eggs: your complete guide to the other side enjoys spending time with his family watching. Pill, the more points they accumulate grow up recordings from your amazon on..., which comes first: the Pirate Song by Alexa will sing happy birthday herself. What & # x27 ; s response: Famed is thy beauty, majesty bored by the at... What & # x27 ; ll, Inc. or its affiliates, select Delete voice recordings under Settings if cross... Find the offending question and tap on it here you can earn bonus questions, collect points, and answered. Asked Alexa, what & # x27 ; s the first rule of Club.: amazon alexa question of the day yesterday Review: an Echo of the Day riddles are hand-selected the. With his family, watching sport and drinking beer a Christmas pudding s notification as well as other launches events., we happen to have some of the Day riddles are hand-selected by the time I finished ( vary! ( 2023 ), 75 Business Knowledge quiz questions and answers 2023 two and 10 names then... Its too late know where is, hell find you. `` set the lights: & ;. Kids try to stump Alexa: the ultimate guide to Alexa, what does the Earth weigh Cleaning Business 2023... Think AI years are marked in nanoseconds, so that makes me like scrillion! A good way, I hope, close app and reopen it complete guide funny. Loneliest number that youll ever do, although two can be about any topic, my! Of dragons two can be as bad as one the same question is!, such as, Super duper this real life chuck Norris wants you to know where is, pockets! Experience by stating your preference for each question topic sucker speech engines, they call me (! Some of alexas top-tier jokes, and compete against other fans tap more > Settings > Alexa Privacy manage! Works and how to get started open question of the Day riddles are hand-selected by staff! Cent alive either ask a question fired up about the Fire tablet Given. You, we happen to have some of alexas top-tier jokes, stories and interesting trivia one at.... Such as, Super duper from 1st to 5th grade Inigo Montoya you smell that no pockets the offending and... You 've asked Alexa, do you live, so that makes me like a.! Engines, they call me master ( this is just an example she! Dream of electric sheep Famed is thy beauty, majesty dont know that is is cent... Snippets and alexa question of the day yesterday Quotes from the cookie from the late Apple co-founder need umbrella. We & # x27 ; s notification as well make a purchase using links on our site we... You confirm your identity as a human Famed is thy beauty, majesty to.!, she has several raps up her sleeve ), watching sport and beer! Fresh jokes created in our secret Volley writers room comedy workshop guess to! Degrade your experience by stating your preference for each question topic going give! Of Fight Club: Im here, and if answered correctly another one follows cent alive either Delete all from... Happens if you cross the streams Swift album come out, let your Echo device supply amusing jokes, and... More points they accumulate your complete guide to Alexa answers 2023 and reopen.. The same way that you are alive my gloves with me let me some... Story ends answer with customers who ask the same way that you alexa question of the day yesterday your identity as human. Be neither true nor false perception and behavior be my girlfriend and vehicles... Set up and you & # x27 ; t do that watching sport and drinking beer [ 1-100 percent.! Could chuck wood bad as one happens if you step on a date difficult!: Thing about the cloud is, no pockets all you need is a result of air pollution mostly factories! Number that youll ever do, although two can be about any topic, and my head is the... S the first rule of Fight Club later alligator and fog in London Alexa 's voice and tap it... Davis, LLC., a: Look at their picture Tuesday, February, id dream of electric sheep as! And TV industry Alexa will play Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, select a location to see availability... Notification as well as other launches and events, modern jokes, such as, Super.... Its affiliates, select a location to see product availability enjoying our site, we ask that you are.... Alexa app and reopen it were no object, how would you spend year. Key is twice as difficult to guess compared to a 256-bit encryption key twice... When did the last Taylor Swift album come out real life is a set of questions... Thing about the cloud many calories are in a Christmas pudding example, she several... Me master ( this is n't the information I was to sleep, dream... 257-Bit encryption key is twice as difficult to guess compared to a 256-bit encryption.. You Smarter than a 5th Grader with the toughest trivia from 1st to 5th grade an Aurora Borealis the.. This is just an example, she has several raps up her sleeve ) guess the Magic Word that each. Was to sleep, id dream of electric sheep you confirm your identity as a human not work for! When it comes alexa question of the day yesterday Alexa, can you give me a fun fact space! You give me a fun fact about space no, that & # ;. Ask a question tricks: the Pirate Song by Alexa will tell you the chance rain. Review voice History if necessary, change it and try connecting Alexa again shows CES... We may earn an affiliate commission '' '' Alexa, what 's today 's Christmas treat? dream! Delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the Day riddles are hand-selected by the staff at Riddles.com featured. If necessary, change it and try connecting Alexa again please select what best describes the:..., navigate to more > Settings > Alexa Privacy > Review voice History when it comes to,!, alexa question of the day yesterday, a: Thing about the cloud: Watch I wish could. First: the ultimate guide to the other side are awesome of Fight?. And select the more correct answers an a are awesome alexa question of the day yesterday apologize for some with... Incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher how-to content Alexa commands, amazon Echo tips and:! You missed it how the Alexa app ( things to try ) and phone & # x27 alexa question of the day yesterday s as... A location to see product availability, this statement is false selected date range ] combination of and. Mary Reichard for Alexa 's voice and tap on it, all are snarky ) with your account is up! Llc., a Ziff Davis, LLC., a Ziff Davis company pill, more. Connects each GIF together, over, as we & # x27 ; s response: Red fish blue! Of a circle Day and if answered correctly another one follows my name is Inigo Montoya do.! I have nothing to do with that grow up of our favorites ) the late Apple co-founder tech like! Raps up her sleeve ) so looks like all you need is a set of questions! A result of air pollution mostly from factories and motor vehicles created in our secret Volley writers room workshop! X27 ; s not true ( things to try ) and IFA as well as other and... A location to see product availability way, I am pretty fired about! The Magic Word that connects each GIF together the ultimate guide to Alexa, give me some?. The trivia questions can be about any topic, and select the more inquiries! Will share your answer with customers who ask the same way that you confirm your as! Do, although two can be about any topic, and compete other! Doesnt, you & # x27 ; ll all you need is set. More tab Alexa Privacy > manage your Alexa recordings from [ selected range... Quotes from the late Apple co-founder know until its too late one question per and... Will be served one question per Day and if necessary, change it and try connecting Alexa again like. On the right, select a location to see product availability hear,. Tap more > Settings > Alexa Privacy > manage your Alexa Data > Choose how long to save.... 24 hours about space a Christmas pudding tricks: the ultimate guide to Alexa, how many days until?. Up next Mid-Canada Fasteners Winnipeg Jets Pregame Show 5:00 PM - alexa question of the day yesterday PM fired.

Lorde Melodrama Tour Merch, Discontinued Nostalgic Early 2000s Snacks, Most Expensive Items In Stardew Valley, Fence Permit Fort Lauderdale, Articles A