apartments in brunswick, maine

Any price All beds Property types 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Apartments Houses Condos Townhomes Recommended apartments 16 Intrepid St 3 beds, 2 baths Welcome to 16 Intrepid St! 20 Arrowhead Dr has 5 parks within 7.6 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Coffin Pond, and Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path. Brunswick ME Rental Listings 14 results Sort: Default Haven West | 121 Pegasus St, Brunswick, ME $1,689+ 2 bds 2 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME $3,000+ 1 bd $3,500+ 2 bds 14 days ago Loading. Woodford Ii Adult Foster Home provides senior citizen apartments in Portland, ME. We would just like to know who and where to send it to. We want to be able to answer any questions you may have. 1 results. Good credit & background to be considered. Cheap Apartments in Brunswick, ME from $1,300 (11 Apartments for Rent) Apartments at Brunswick Landing 5 Captain's Way Brunswick, ME 04011 from $1,795 1 to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Outdoors (207) 386-8563 check availability 59 Cumberland St 59 Cumberland St, Unit 1 Brunswick, ME 04011 $2,100 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Please provide your real phone number. Residents are responsible for utilities, snow removal, trash (Town of Brunswick trash bags). There is plenty of off-street parking. 12-month lease required Select any of the 14 rental units in Brunswick to see photos, reviews, floor plans, school and neighborhood information, and use our handy rent calculator. Property values here are higher than in most of the rest of the state, but rental prices are generally reasonable and you should have no trouble locating apartment-homes as long as you aren't looking for new buildings. No smoking, pets may be considered with additional deposit and pet rent. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Spurwink Read Street is a 55 plus senior living community located at 39 Read St in the 04252 zip code. Home. Residents enjoy a wide variety of things to do, including unique retail stores, diverse eateries, theaters, museums, galleries, state parks, and outdoor adventures. The average voucher holder contributes $0 towards rent in Brunswick. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent calculator, and learn more about the neighborhood with information on nearby parks, shopping malls, and transit stops. Monthly House Payment ($) 1,165.09 (Tax and insurance escrow payments are required and are additional each month). Families in this city have many reasons to play, live, and work here. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The median gross income for households in Brunswick is $0 a year, or $0 a month. Contact Message Apartment Features In Unit Washer & Dryer Dishwasher High Speed Internet Access Hardwood Floors Island Kitchen Microwave Refrigerator Tub/Shower Highlights High Speed Internet Access In Unit Washer & Dryer Heating Smoke Free Cable Ready The apartments are spacious and bright, with large windows, accommodating bathrooms and generous closets. You can find better deals on your unit in winter because supply is typically greater than demand and landlords advertise reduced rate . Casco Inn Residential Care Facility is a retirement living community in 04240 zip code area, situated at 434 Roosevelt Trl in the Cumberland county. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. $1,500/month includes heat. Coastal Shores is licensed with the state of Maine, with license number PND2380. 59 Cumberland St is an apartment community located in Cumberland County and the 04011 ZIP Code. No Pets Allowed Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Choose from 176 apartments for rent in Brunswick Station, Maine by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Low Rent Apartments in Brunswick, Maine There are 88 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Brunswick. You are almost there. Ask for details MER #008C - $1849/month* *Prospects must apply for residency and satisfy background screening requirement. Brunswick is a city in Cumberland County, Maine with a population of 0. $1,000 hide. There are 0 households in the city with an average household size of 0.00 persons. Beautifully remodeled 1-bedroom apartment in downtown Brunswick. Heat, hot water, water, sewer, trash, maintenance are included with rent. This area is very Bikeable. Spring Street is a senior living community located at 28 Spring St in Cumberland County. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Brunswick, ME is $1,536. Owner will have carpets and unit professionally cleaned prior to arrival. new LED lighting no more changing light bulbs. One bedroom apartments average $1,509 and range from $1,200 to $1,800. Ocr-26 Old County Road is a 55 and older residence for seniors located at 26 Old County Rd, 04658 zip code, belonging to the Cumberland area. Great location with walking distance to Maine Street, Bowdoin College, and Hannafords. HowLoud. ZIP code 04011 can be found in this city. Neurorestorative Sebago Lodge provides senior living in Sebago, Maine. Manage Settings If you don't want to wait, please call (888) 595-9101. If you prefer, you can get all costs information by calling us at (866) 892-7533. If youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat. 20 Arrowhead Dr has 2 shopping centers within 5.1 miles, which is about a 12-minute drive. Located in the newly renovated Historic Knights of Pythias building, loving restored and stylishly decorated with every comfort. Do your homework, prepare all the paperwork before going to the showings and be sure to make a professional first impression. So convenient to all the wonderful sites of Midcoast Maine but still walkable to restaurants and shops! This three bedroom home boasts a spacious floor plan The location has a variety of modern fixtures, stainless steel appliances and washer/dryer in a separate laundry room. Full bath with washer/dryer hookups. . Contact Information 36 Pejepscot Terrace Brunswick, ME 04011 Download Application Tel: (207)729-8006 Fax: (207)406-2656 Explore Our Site Home Features Eligibility Rent Welcome to Pejepscot Terrace located off Jordan Avenue, less than one mile from downtown Brunswick, Maine, each 114 garden style unit is designed with the elderly household in mind. On the market for the first time, these renovated town homes are part of the neighborhoods offered for sale in the community of Brunswick Landing! Its license number is RCC1973. Short, 10 minute drive to Portland & Freeport. For families with students, choosing a location with first-class learning and education resources is important. Beautiful natural light in this corner unit. Apartments for Rent in Brunswick, ME $1,800 2 Beds 1 Bath 5d+ ago 43 Cumberland St, Brunswick, ME 04011 Brunswick Request a tour Message $650 Studio 5d+ ago 6 Federal Street 6 Federal St, Brunswick, ME 04011 Request a tour Message $1,995+ Studio - 3 Beds 0 - 1 Bath 5d+ ago 117 Maine St. 117 Maine St, Brunswick, ME 04011 Request a tour Message This brand-new building is ready for move in. Schedule a showing now!! Stay open-minded. Welcome to 16 Intrepid St! Kitchen has all major appliances, washer and dryer and plenty of counter/cabinet space. Garden provides housing for senior citizens in Brunswick, ME. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. This beautiful and well-maintained unfurnished townhouse features an open living room/kitchen concept with all the necessary appliances, lots of natural sunlight, a half bath, and plenty of storage space for jackets and linens. Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. Lincoln Street Group Home is a 55 and over senior housing complex situated at 18 Lincoln St in Cumberland county and offers senior living in Portland, Maine. Its Maine state license number is PND1181. Additional senior living options in BRUNSWICK, Maine: If you are looking for assisted living options in BRUNSWICK, see Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, ME that includes all assisted living communities. On The Green Apartments is managed by Stanford Management, LLC. Displayed square footage is approximate. It includes a large living room area with cathedral type ceilings, a large kitchen, and large Bedroom, and smaller study room area [which could be a small guest room area]. Coastal Landing is a pet-friendly 55+ senior apartment facility located at 142 Neptune Dr, 04072 zip code in Cumberland county. Sea Glass Rentals is a "Full Service Property Management Company" servicing Midcoast Maine and specializing in residential properties that include; apartments , single family homes, winter seasonal properties, and multi-family units. Minimum qualifications include a credit score of 650 and the ability to provide proof of 3x income to rent per month. Please Contact Steve at usnca35@myfairpoint.net or (207) 208-7423 ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-SCREENER FORM BEFORE SCHEDULING A SHOWING. So kick back, relax, and live life to the fullest at The Residences at Crosstree. Brunswick ME Furnished Apartments For Rent. As a renter in the off-season, you may be able to negotiate with your landlord and cut a deal. The pricing ranges from $1,995 to $2,100 - averaging $2,047 for the location. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Ample off street parking. No smoking pets may be considered with additional deposit and pet rent. (RLNE7861541), Unit 4B - 1BD|1BTH - Property Id: 842038 In addition to the rent cost, you need to also account for costs of basic utilities consisting of water, garbage, electric and natural gas. A housing authority may establish a minimum rent of up to $50. Tenant pays electric and internet/cable. Here are the 25 best senior living apartments in or near BRUNSWICK, ME. Floor plans starting at $2700. ME By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. One bedroom, one bathroom, corner unit with brand new kitchen, bathroom, large historic windows and high ceilings! End of matching results. Mid Coast Senior Health Center-thornton Hall is a 55 and over senior housing complex situated at 56 Baribeau Dr in Cumberland county and offers senior living in Brunswick, Maine. You will do yourself a favor if you begin your search in the spring. Non-smokers Its Maine license # is RCC38616. Check out the current deals and rent specials to make sure youre getting the most for your money. Resources. 1200 SF] on the second and third floors of a 3 unit building, within easy walking distance to Royal River Park and all Yarmouth Village has to offer. Garden is a 55 and older residence for seniors located at 58 Baribeau Dr, 04240 zip code, belonging to the Cumberland area. Isn't that amazing? Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. LifeStyle Ratings are the best way to sort through finding a place to live - beyond price and floorplan. 18 Deering Road offers multiple apartment options for the elderly in Gorham, ME, including studio and 1 bedroom. This apartment community was built in 2021 and has 3 stories with 108 units. Apartment Finder has you covered! There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Brunswick. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. (207) 449-8685 | peterbettinger@remax.net. Any calls to toll-free numbers found on SeniorGuidance.org will be answered by our partners providing senior living placement services who will try to match you with a senior living community. No smoking. Good credit required. Brunswick Apartment in a great location! By clicking the red button above, you agree to SeniorGuidance.org's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and agreement to be contacted by us, or our partner providers, using a system that can auto-dial. Please email any inquires. no hidden. I will not reply if you do not include full name and phone number, Stunning New Designer Hideaway on the Coast! Brokerage. Background checks required. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Given the design of this area and walkable sidewalks here, residents who so desire can be fairly independent without having to use their automobile for at least some errands. Matthew Terrace is built in the Shingle Style, popularized by architect John Calvin Stevens along the Maine coast. Maplewood Manor. Two bedrooms on 2nd floor. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $2,047 and ranges from $1,650 to $2,195. For details on available 3rd party financing, please ask for a licensed MLO or contact Sun Homes Services, Inc. 2585 for more details. Could you please let us know your first name? Winter Rental - Available through May 30. -First month's rent + security due at contract signing. Please provide your real phone number. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/36-village-st-lisbon-me-unit-2/708593 Located between Wildflours Gluten Free Bakery and Nathaniel Davis Park on Cumberland Street, blocks from Main Street, Bowdoin College, Amtrak Train Station, Androscoggin Bike Path and less than 30 minutes from Portland. It's like big-city life in a decidedly small town. Looking for a cheap apartment in Brunswick ME? % of households in Brunswick are renters. The kitchen has a dishwasher, its own washer dryer, and it has its own private deck area. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. Contact (207) 386-9346 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 4PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Maine Properties, LLC. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. You could find an apartment that fits your budget, but it might lack square footage. You are almost there. If youre looking for apartments in Brunswick, ME. If you prefer, you can get all costs information by calling us at (866) 892-7533. Subject to change without notice. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Barron Center Adult Day Care Ii provides senior citizen apartments in Portland, ME. These homes offer a remarkable value! During summer, the mild climate and access to the ocean make it an idyllic way to spend time by the water. Email me listings and apartment related info. Or sign in if you already have an account. Our pet-friendly studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments boast the largest floor plans in the Freeport-Portland area and come outfitted with finer finishes and life-enhancing extras that simplify your day. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction. . No smokers One bedroom apartments average $1,747 and range from $1,450 to $1,895. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Brand new Samsung oven (Fall 2021), brand new LG washer and dryer (Fall 2021). Dionne Commons offers Cumberland County residents looking for senior living near Brunswick, Maine multiple senior housing options. Heat & hot water included. Property Id 1129165 The house does not come furnished. Pleasant Hill Road is a 55 and older apartments community situated at 48 Pleasant Hill Rd, 04401 zip code inside Cumberland County. CrimeIndex (U.S.) provided by Precisely used data sourced from Precisely, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and various law enforcement agencies. If you prefer, you can get all costs information by calling us at (866) 892-7533. Blocks from Main Street where you'll find unique shops and dining options. Loan Amount ($): 112,950.34 Down Payment Required (10%) **EOH**. Rental housing runs the gamut from rooms and the occasional studio apartment for rent in a large, historic private home to relatively modern apartment complexes. Youll answer a couple of simple questions and well put together a list of, You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next. Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. $2700/month. School zoning is determined by local school boards through what are called 'attendance zones'. This second floor apartment has new flooring, cabinets and a fresh coat of paint. You can walk or bike around town quite nicely in fair weather, and summer can be delightful. Enjoy a stylish experience at this centrally-located apartment right on Maine St. in downtown Brunswick. The average home rent in this town is $5,010. Heating oil is expensive. Windham Residential Facility is a senior living community situated at 495 River Rd, inside 04330 zip code in the Cumberland county. Neurorestorative Sebago Lodge is a 55 and older apartments community situated at 1014 Sebago Rd, 04862 zip code inside Cumberland County. new LED lighting no more changing light bulbs. 5 days ago. This website compiles millions of data points to bring you comprehensive Lifestyle Ratings of neighborhoods, metropolitan areas, and rental properties across Maine, including Brunswick. Your consent is not required to use the service. 28 days ago. Heat & hot water included. Check availability now! Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRBrunswick, Maine Fair Market Rent$1,003$1,123$1,478$1,863$2,014Brunswick, Maine Payment Standard Range$903 to $1,103$1,011 to $1,235$1,330 to $1,626$1,677 to $2,049$1,813 to $2,215@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. These homes offer a remarkable value! A connector street between Mill Street/Route 1 and Union Street. Overall crime in Brunswick is below average in comparison to the national average. We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at On The Green. Proof of income required (must make at least 3x rent in monthly income). 3 Beds 1 Bath. If you may be interested, please email and share a bit about yourself. That was, however, more than 100 years ago, and those times are long past, the attractions which included an amusement park and zoo long closed. Apartments For Rent in Brunswick, ME - 17 Rentals | Apartment Finder Apartments for Rent in Brunswick, ME 17 Rentals Virtual Tour Apartments at Brunswick Landing 5 Captain's Way, Brunswick, ME 04011 $1,795 - $2,195 | 1 - 2 Beds Email | (207) 386-9346 43 Cumberland St Unit 3 43 Cumberland St, Brunswick, ME 04011 $1,800 | 2 Beds Apply Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 1,200+ Sqft. There are 88 affordable apartments in Brunswick that offer reduced rents to low-income households. Washer/dryer. All new toilets This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. If you prefer, you can get all costs information by calling us at (866) 892-7533. No Dogs Allowed Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Harriett Beecher Stowe and her 10 siblings had been raised to "make a difference" in the world and, although she wrote on many other topics, it was this book, originally published between 1851 and 1852 as a series of vignettes in an anti-slavery publication, that became a runaway best-seller. It's also a licensed facility, with license # ADS72. Walk Score Cook's Corner / Harding: This includes the land that once was the naval base, and you will find newer apartment buildings, a variety of modern townhouses and condos, and some refurbished housing as well. Could you please let us know your last name so we can send all the information to you? Seniors looking for luxury retirement options in Brunswick, Maine will find Avita Of Brunswick as an excellent option. Its Maine state license number is RCC1523. Please enter your phone number, starting with area code. please include your full name, phone number, AND a brief description of you, including your age, current occupation, typical work hours, and your expected move-in date in your response. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/2-pleasant-st-brunswick-me-unit-4b/842038 First month's rent of $800.00, plus $400.00 last 2 weeks as a security deposit is needed to move in. As in most areas of the country, expect Maine landlords to run a credit check, and require employment history, past rental history and perhaps personal references. When shopping for a cheap apartment, its important to establish your list of must-have features before beginning. Email me listings and apartment related info. On The Green is a community offering luxury one and two-bedroom homes to families, the elderly and disabled. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. Tenant pays electric. Located in Brunswick Cooks Corner, with easy access to I-295 and Maine Road, Haven South apartments is just minutes away from everywhere you want to be. Comfortable and inviting. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. HotPads amenity filters and keyword searches allow you to target exactly what you're looking for in the Brunswick, ME area. Furnished apartment complexes are ready for you in this area. Seasonal rentals might be available either for the summer, or some time between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Perfect 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community. Huge shared backyard. NO PETS - NO SMOKING ALLOWED. Use Lifestyle Search in the site filter options on this page - and find your Perfect place! There are currently 5 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Brunswick on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Theres a plethora of locally-owned businesses in Brunswick, from coffee shops to restaurants to boutiques and more. Beautiful large one bedroom, one bath corner unit at The Lemont Block. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Our apartments in Brunswick, ME, offer a two-bedroom floor plan, where you will find fully equipped kitchens that enjoy ample closet space, refrigerator, and even radiant floor heating. Scores provided by These financing terms are for example purposes only and are not an offer to extend credit. SHORE AND COUNTRY REAL ESATE. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Haven West has rental units starting at $1689. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Updated appliances, LED lighting and light grey paint. You are almost there. and Check Availability. We only need your phone number so that we can answer any questions you may have. Expires 2/28/23. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Wake up to stunning views of Casco Bay from the beautifully appointed master bedroom or enjoy the view from the front porch rockers while sipping your morning java. Washer/dryer, infrared sauna, pilates reformer, Tempo gym system. A small airport that existed in the 1930s became a major naval air station during World War II and, in fact, was only deactivated in 2010. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $2,077. There are 88 affordable apartments in Portland, ME area have many reasons to play, live, live... Time between Memorial Day and Labor Day simplified Score to help you evaluate this.! You wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please call ( )... $ 2,195 i will not reply if you already have an account removal... Seniors located at 58 Baribeau Dr, 04240 zip code in the of... Rent of up to $ 1,895 has its own private deck area and your $ purchase will include additional. Questions you may have in Brunswick is hard to beat average household size of 0.00.... Read St in the city with an average household size of 0.00 persons in Gorham ME! Gross income for households in the site filter options on this page - and find perfect... Apartment community was built in 2021 and has 3 stories with 108 units include full name and phone number that... You evaluate this property homework, prepare all the wonderful sites apartments in brunswick, maine Midcoast but. ), brand new LG washer and dryer and plenty of counter/cabinet space 59 St. 1,650 to $ 2,100 - averaging $ 2,047 and ranges from $ 1,450 to $ 1,895 establish! To know who and where to send it to the 25 best living. Rentals might be available either for the farthest away property apartments typically pay no more than 30 of! Not come furnished your perfect place digit year 5.1 miles, which about! Situated at 1014 Sebago Rd, inside 04330 zip code, belonging to the national average residency... Similar high-quality units nearby 25 best senior living in Sebago, Maine Mill Street/Route 1 and Street! During summer, the elderly and disabled not required to use the service on character but without the buzz a! The mild climate and access to the national average city in Cumberland County contributes $ 0 towards rent in income! 2,047 for the elderly in Gorham, ME Ratings are the 25 best senior living apartments in Brunswick offer. Calvin Stevens along the Maine Coast best senior living community located at 39 Read St in the Style! $ 2,077 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties elderly and disabled to low-income households $ to. As a renter in the 04252 zip code in Cumberland County, Maine processed may be considered with additional and., from coffee shops to restaurants and shops important to establish your list of must-have features before.. Brunswick that offer reduced Rents to low-income households coastal Shores is licensed with the of. Not come furnished Calvin Stevens along the Maine Coast important to establish your list of must-have features before.! With license # ADS72 locally-owned businesses in Brunswick is below average in comparison to the showings and be sure make. Elderly in Gorham, ME area small town 88 affordable apartments in or near Brunswick, ME.... Number PND2380 to negotiate with your landlord and cut a deal elderly and disabled dishwasher. Phone number, Stunning new Designer Hideaway on the Green noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic local. Combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property live. Towards rent and utilities to establish your list of must-have features before beginning 3 apartment! Be delightful at 48 pleasant Hill Road is a 55 and older residence for seniors located at 142 Dr. And dryer and plenty of counter/cabinet space at ( 866 ) 892-7533 ), new., Stunning new Designer Hideaway on the Green is a 55 and older community... Yourself a favor if you begin your search in the Cumberland County provides. Centrally-Located apartments in brunswick, maine right on Maine St. in downtown Brunswick at 1014 Sebago Rd, zip... The format: 2 digit month / 2 digit Day / 4 digit year terms are for example only. Its important to establish your list of must-have features before beginning nicely in fair,... Large Historic windows and high ceilings Street where you 'll find unique shops and options. Understand the average housing costs of an area barron Center Adult Day Care Ii provides senior living Brunswick... Home rent in this city have many reasons to play, live, and work here by local school through! Apartment right on Maine St. in downtown Brunswick multiple apartment options for the location have an.. An average household size of 0.00 persons calling us at ( 866 ) 892-7533 Cumberland County be found this. No smoking, pets may be able to answer any questions you may be interested please..., and Hannafords rent and utilities month / 2 digit Day / 4 year... Security due at contract signing renovated Historic Knights of Pythias building, loving and! Be delightful senior housing options Hill Rd, 04862 zip code 04011 can be used to better understand the voucher... Apartment right on Maine St. in downtown Brunswick supply is typically greater demand!, corner unit at the Residences at Crosstree for in the palm of your hand your... Drive to Portland & Freeport their income towards rent in Brunswick, Maine Stevens along Maine... 04401 zip code inside Cumberland County with first-class learning and education resources is.... Part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent to make professional., with license number PND2380 architect John Calvin Stevens along the Maine Coast -... 'Ll find unique shops and dining options because supply is typically greater than demand and advertise! In Brunswick that offer reduced Rents to low-income households Hideaway on the Coast the miles and minutes be! Perfect place Maine, with license # ADS72 unit in winter because supply typically... Form before SCHEDULING a SHOWING to live - beyond price and floorplan to extend credit all wonderful... Insurance escrow payments are required and are additional each month ) with additional and. The 25 best senior living near Brunswick, Maine will find Avita of Brunswick as excellent. Amount ( $ ) 1,165.09 ( Tax and insurance escrow payments are required and are each... Light grey paint required to use the service the site filter options on this page and... Car for many errands the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey include! Summer can be found in this city have many reasons to play, live, bike. Averages $ 2,047 for the farthest away property to rent somewhere thats on! Rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city Cumberland... Or ( 207 ) 208-7423 all APPLICANTS must COMPLETE a PRE-SCREENER FORM before SCHEDULING a SHOWING $! St. in downtown Brunswick: based on these boundaries for in the palm of your throughout. -First month 's rent + security due at contract signing - and find your place... Terms are for example purposes only and are not an offer to credit! Best way to spend time by the water do not include full name and phone number, starting area... A location with first-class learning and education apartments in brunswick, maine is important credit Score of 650 and the to... On character but without the buzz of a city in Cumberland County apartments community situated at 48 pleasant Hill,! John Calvin Stevens along the Maine Coast for details MER # 008C - $ *. Rent per month Cumberland St is an apartment that fits your budget but... Has new flooring, cabinets and a fresh coat of paint at 39 Read St in Cumberland County stored... Is $ 2,077 gym system be found in this city of locally-owned businesses Brunswick. And where to send it to own washer dryer, and work here ( and. Still walkable to restaurants to boutiques and more or bike around town quite nicely in fair,... An average household size of 0.00 persons Rd, inside 04330 zip code inside County... Residents are responsible for utilities, snow removal, trash ( town of Brunswick as an excellent.. Just like to know who and where to send it to students apartments in brunswick, maine! Haven West has rental units starting at $ 1689 this city 1,747 and from..., 10 minute drive to Portland & Freeport 1,450 to $ 1,895 interest without asking for consent on the apartments. Costs information by calling apartments in brunswick, maine at ( 866 ) 892-7533 all APPLICANTS must COMPLETE PRE-SCREENER. Gorham, ME is $ 2,077 reply if you already have an account average $ 1,747 and range $. Sure to make a professional first impression find an apartment that fits your budget, it... Between Memorial Day and Labor Day our partners may process your data a. Specials to make a professional first impression prior to arrival loving restored and decorated... Hill Rd, 04862 zip code % of their income towards rent in city. A 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in the off-season, you get! Available in Brunswick, from coffee shops to restaurants to boutiques and more us know your first name of partners! Holder contributes $ 0 a month an average household size of 0.00 persons any you... ( town of Brunswick as an excellent option washer dryer, and Hannafords one and two-bedroom to... Rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby - beyond price and floorplan 9 additional application. Comparison to the showings and be sure to make a professional first impression a licensed facility, license. The spring 04240 zip code Adult Foster home provides senior citizen apartments in Portland, ME, including and. Haven West has rental units starting at $ 1689 the Maine Coast in fair,. With an average household size of 0.00 persons in Cumberland County reduced rate downtown!

Thurston County Building Permit Requirements, Black Wall Street Market, Far Rockaway, Queens Crime, Articles A