argos card unable to process payment

If you're struggling to pay your bills, there are many organisations and charities who can provide you with useful information, unbiased advice and support when dealing with debt. Date of experience: 12 September 2022. No - you can only register one Argos Card account on myargoscard.co.uk. You might notice that some Plan Refs are the same as others - that's because they're not unique and they just tell us what type of plan it is. I have a 40 card that I have QR code scanned as valid, but Argos isn't accepting the number. You will be charged interest on this amount which will be backdated to the date of purchase. if you had a minimum payment due of 25, you would need to make a payment to Normal Credit of 25. If you ask us to make any changes to your Direct Debit (amount, bank account or date) in the 5 working days before your next payment date, the changes may not take effect until the following payment due date. We want to help. If you're having problems with this part of your payment (if you can't remember your passcode etc) you may need to contact your bank to assist you. @argos awful awful service yet again no phone call now having to wait for incident management. Hence my request to try later today. Paying more than the minimum amount will reduce the interest charged and the time it takes to pay the balance. If you require additional support managing your account you can request a letter of authority which we will send through the post for you to complete and return. @angusacampbell Check to see if your payment method is up to date. Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Product not as advertised. What happens if I spend more? Your Security Number is a bit like a passcode - but unlike the passcode you might use for an App or your phone, this one is five digits long (and it's not the same as your My Argos Card App passcode. Just bought an @HP laptop at ARGOS is there any exciting experience @Microsoft can't ruin? @itvMLshow Have you considered asking @Argos_Online about their 'stuck' orders. Instead of Live Chat with disinterested faceless beings. @yesitsangeldee Be careful I saved a lot of my nectar points up to the value of 259.00 this year I received an email thanking me for spending my money/points in Argos Waltham on Thames which I live no where near? Further proof that Argos has no customer service at all!! I'm able to make other online purchases without any trouble, and my card works just fine in-store. Have you tried placing your order on the Argos app?- Jessica, @TalisiaHF @SteviePMBE Hi Talisia, we are experiencing some issues currently, it has been reported and our team are working hard to fix this. What is Estimated Interest? @MJHLNighthawks Minor issue with this Gala poster. What do I do? Can you help, please? Via Here's some information which may come in handy if you're unsure about how to do something on myargoscard.co.uk. Promised would receive each time within 48 hours, nothing. So Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and Maestro are accepted methods of payment but AmEx and MasterCard or Visa Credit are not. I've forgotten my login details. email inbox, online bank account, etc. /1. Upcoming industrial action by Royal Mail may cause delays to postal communications. A Buy Now, Pay Later Plan (BNPL Plan) is a way of spreading the cost of a product over a period of time. A long time on an expensive number and at the end we are told to contact @NintendoUK on another expensive customer service number. There's a few reasons why Direct Debits aren't being taken: How does the Direct Debit work? Can I register again? If you definitely want to close it then give us a call or contact us through myargoscard.co.uk. Whenever I try to make a purchase online with my Argos card it just says "Your order couldn't be processed online today." However I still get a notification from my Argos card app saying there has been a payment, but it never goes through. We'll ask for some details about the plan which will help us find it if you have a few plans, so we might ask for the Plan Ref and the balance or the Purchase Date and the Balance. Once we have received your completed form we will add the details to your account which will allow the person you have nominated to access, change and manage your account in full. If I've got a Fixed Amount Direct Debit, what happens if the balance shown on my statement is less than the Fixed Amount? We'll write to you at the end of that period with details of any further action you may need to take. Please rest assured that the payment won't be taken and we'll automatically cancel the pending amount within 24 hours. Payments against Normal Credit will go towards your monthly Minimum Payment - e.g. There's no annual fee for the card. When can I use my new credit limit? @EightOxbow Is there any chance that Argos can sort my issue out or at least communicate? Will I need my login details to make purchases or manage my account over the phone? Please don't put it off, it really is easier to deal with if you change your payment habits as quickly as possible. Plenty of time to do a spot of d.i.y. Argos is a retailer that operates both physical shops and an e-commerce website. I note Argos sell Sky Remotes. @Philip37937 If you have any Buy Now, Pay Later plans that start and end after the rate change, the Deferred Interest will be charged at your new interest rate. If your query isn't too urgent you can also log into myargoscard.co.uk to send us a secure message. @ArgosHelpers I have but am still none the wiser except that there were driver issues and that Argos are sorry for the inconvenience @tdbkys I've received a letter from you that says my account could be suspended. I made a payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different plan. @BLUE_BLOOD_CFC If you are still not able to place an order using the Argos gift card, come back to us tomorrow and we will report it, if there is no website issue for payment with gift card but it is not working for you. In the App you can view each of your plans in the My Credit Plans section, this will show you the purchase date, the purchase value and the outstanding balance. If I've registered for the My Argos Card App, am I registered for myargoscard.co.uk? If you can't remember it press FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN ID below. @misslucyhughes We will never ask you for your login details for myargoscard.co.uk. You sent me a letter telling me I was in Persistent Debt and I needed to increase my payments, so why have you now increased my interest rate? Uninterested overseas personnel, all chatting in the background. No goods and no contact from Argos. Can I change my Direct Debit from Minimum Payment to Full Statement Balance or a Fixed Amount in the future if I need to? Can I opt out of the interest rate increase and close my account on MyArgosCard.co.uk or by using the App? @SkyHelpIreland my sky remote is not working! If you've received a letter or email from us about this issue, then we believe this affects you. Shocking day with them yesterday! In exceptional circumstances, particularly where your complaint is complex, it may take over eight weeks to resolve matters for you. Please call us on 0345 640 0700 if you need any further help. When goods are faulty, any half decent retailer will issue a returns number and refund immediately without expecting customers to jump through hoops. In the case of Argos, I have had to spend several hours in @BernieSpofforth @johnlewishelp Least they have had the decency to reply to you. dedicated help page for more information. Where (i) to (v) are at the same rate of interest, balances will be paid off in the following order: (i) Interest; and then (ii) Charges and/or fees; and then (iii) Outstanding balance of Normal Credit including any missed scheduled Fixed Payment Plan(s) and Interest Free Plan(s) monthly scheduled instalments; and then (iv) Any outstanding balances on the other Payment Plans in the order of Buy Now Pay Later Plan(s), Fixed Payment Plan(s) and any Interest Free Plan(s); and then (v) Any other amounts that have been added to your account since the previous statement date. You don't have to make the same payments every time, you can manually make payments when you are able to. Of course! I turned off paper statements but I've started receiving them again. Ive tried multiple times. Not Argos either. These problems normally come with an error,. One last try thi, BKW Hi Argos, your website is quite broken since yesterday (20/12/22) morning. But you guys have the wrong information as you CAN use the Argos card to purchase digital gift cards, it was the website not working. You can contact us on 0345 601 0798 about your options at any time. Can I use a credit card to make a payment? If you're finding it difficult to make your required monthly payments, please contact us on 0345 601 0798. Thats the problem. When you get in touch with us, we will make a note of which option you've chosen and monitor your account to make sure that you're paying what you need to. @johnlewishelp take a leaf out of Argos customer service, replies under a hour! Up to 1% of orders experience technical problems (a lot of orders!) What do I need to set up a Direct Debit? Up to 1% of orders experience technical problems (a lot of orders!) Its a shame Argos are making me wait 45 days for a refund due to multiple errors on their part. If someone else controls your finances without your consent and won't let you have your own money, this is known as financial abuse. @ArgosHelpers Hi. .tg TH { As long as your account is open, you haven't spent all of your credit limit and your account is not suspended, you can carry on using it. Find out more about Persistent Debt here. You sent me a letter telling me I was in Persistent Debt and I needed to increase my payments, so why have you now increased my interest rate? Remember: If you continuously only make the minimum monthly contractual payment every month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance. Can I cancel my Direct Debit? Why won't my statement open? @ArgosHelpers is there anyone working at Argos as they are not replying to messages I have left regarding dangerous cooker I purchased from them. The amount you owe and the payment due date are shown in your statement each month as well as on your account summary on myargoscard.co.uk and in the My Argos Card App. National Debtline is run by the Money Advice Trust and offers practical self-help and free advice to people to empower them to deal with their debts. FONT-SIZE: x-small; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; TEXT-ALIGN: left Use this website or download the My Argos Card App to make it easy to make payments from anywhere, 24/7. Enter the Valid Thru number on the front of the card in the 'Expiry date' box. I made a payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different plan. How do you rate Argos over the past 3 months? Advent Calendar not working on App. We'll make an instant decision, and if your request is accepted then your new limit will be available immediately (even if it doesn't show on myargoscard.co.uk straight away). Login - Argos Credit Card Online Account Manager. Were sorry to hear youre having issues with your Argos Card. Error message on argos! @ArgosHelpers Thanks. SO NO SOFA AND NO CONTACT AND NO COMPENSATION NO APOLOGY NO MORALS AT ALL Anyone else had issues with @argos ? @Argos_Online Is there anyone who works for Argos that has authority to resolve an issue? Hi. Please contact Argos Card Services on 0345 640 0700 to discuss this issue as this would have set up by them. I did send a private message and received an automated answer from a bot!! We are committed to resolving your complaint to your satisfaction and hope that together we can reach an agreement. @Argos_Online your customer service is shocking, I cant get hold of anyone, my Washing should be out for delivery today but have had no confirmation over two weeks with out no washing machine payed on my Argos card ref 1033 350 its Hoover can someone HELP, @ArgosHelpers How do I contact you? @gordon_struth Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. @esiotrot54 We are currently experiencing a few issues with the website. It has 34 stores there with c580 staff. They give advice on important debts such as rent or mortgage arrears and support if creditors take court action. Can I pay off my Argos Card balance faster? your email address). Why can we not phone and speak with a competent person. Some older browsers may no longer work for security reasons, so you should make sure your browser is the latest version. @_johndunne @ArgosHelpers, technical problem meaning I'm unable to order an Argos item to Click & Collect at Sainsburys, @JulietPapa65 Really angry now. Is this amount of delay usual? I don't think I'm in Persistent Debt. We're here to help if you've recently lost someone close to you. @Mg05026377 Remember, if you make a payment using your online banking then the payment will be allocated according to our automatic allocation rules (we'll allocate the payment to minimise the amount of interest you might pay). Any data you enter is encoded by your browser using a unique secret key (a session key), which your browser and the secure server set up at the beginning of the session. After you get your confirmation message, it can take some time for your card to be blocked while we process your request and make the changes we need to in our system. Not Argos either. If you want to change the bank account that your Direct Debit comes from you must be the account holder and the only person required to authorise payments from the account. The checkout and payment process doesn't work for anyone and gives back an error. @Katharinealice2 If you have been in Persistent Debt for 18 months and we will send you a letter or email asking you to choose from some options. If you've moved house at some point but haven't told us about it yet, it could be that you need to enter your old postcode. @pilprin @CFL It was not a complete failure, Baltimore had the highest attendance in the league until the nfl came in, actually the argos attendance the past several yrs were on par with the rest of the teams. How do I get past it? Lots of people are complaining online about PayPal not working with Argos. Andrew Harris is actually a 4 time Grey Cup winner. Interest is calculated on a daily basis from the date of the purchase until you repay us, and will be added to the account each month on the statement date. Users having issues with points not added, Argos, Ebay & Esso to name a few. @BLUE_BLOOD_CFC If there is a website issue with regards to customer not being able to pay with their Argos gift card, the website team would be and are aware of it. Argos Pet Insurance they refuse to talk to the Vet involved. I set up a Direct Debit a while ago but it's not taking payments for some reason. Can I use a credit card to make a payment? No, you need to let us know that you want to do this via text message or by calling our dedicated helpline. Argos are a con. I've recently changed my name. You don't have to repay your Normal Credit balance all at once to keep your Argos Card account in good shape, you can choose to spread the cost instead. So if, as an example, your Card number was 6335 41234 12345 12345 then your reference would be 335 41234 12345 12345, Use our direct payment bank account number 90505498 and sort code 20-92-94, You're using a valid debit card to make the payment we accept Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, Maestro and Electron, You're entering the correct payment card details and your payment card hasn't expired, You have enough funds available to make the payment, Your bank account is OK and there's no technical issue at your bank (you should be able to check both via your online banking app or website). I purchased a tablet from Argos on 12 Feb for 225. Today, I took a Coffee Machine back to Argos, Dover to have a refund as I didnt think that the milker was working properly. It's about time Argos sorted it's payment facilities out once and for all as I will be out of pocket for going into store. If you want to change your Direct Debit amount or change the date on which you want your Direct Debit to be collected you'll need to give us a call on 03456 400 700. Poor service -advice please! Credit is provided by NewDay Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. What do I do if I'm struggling to pay my bills? Refunds (which take up to 7 days) only start when you contact them. @BLUE_BLOOD_CFC If you are still not able to place an order using the Argos gift card, come back to us tomorrow and we will report it, if there is no website issue for payment with gift card but it is not working for you. We add this amount to your required Minimum Payment for the next 3 months (i.e. Must be getting hammered with the sales being on, as trying to place an order, and when it comes to selecting the delivery day, i can't select any of the ones that are available, when i try to click on them, nothing happens, and sometimes, after i click on delivery, instead of getting the page to select the day/time you want, i just get a white page access denied message. Ta ta. chat which cuts you off after saying if the problem isnt with your Argos Card they cant help! You'll automatically receive these text messages if we have an up to date mobile number for you on our system. #argos #CustomerService #customerexperience. When will my latest statement appear online? 30), Divide this by the number of months that your Plan ran for (e.g. I have trying all morning. Been reaching out for support for 3 days with no response! No - the Minimum Payment Direct Debit will repay any payments that you owe each month, so these will consist of Normal Credit balance repayments and any scheduled payments that repay Fixed Payment or Interest Free Plans. I'm having problems with the Verified By Visa / MasterCard SecureCode screen. @lizwhiteoak I'm having problems with the Verified by Visa/MasterCard Securecode screen. "I would like to make a payment against specific plan(s) myself" - You can choose how much you want to pay against any plans that you have. Argos & mandate have always worked well so hopefully a good package can help the blow. Plenty of time to do a spot of d.i.y. How will I know when my Argos Card account is not in Persistent Debt? ?????? If your account isn't suspended and you make further purchases on your Argos Card, you should be aware that your repayments will increase too. @CawsonBarry We are having some teething troubles with the new processes and payments from some payment cards issued by a couple of banks (e.g. Why am I getting error messages when I am making payments on myargoscard.co.uk? No goods and no contact from Argos. but no warning when ordering. How would you know how the milker was not working correctly if not used? This is so that you can either confirm that you're still able to make increased monthly payments, or so that you can let us know if your circumstances have changed. I will try again in a few hours. Please keep to the arrangement you have made. I note Argos sell Sky Remotes. If anyone contacts you to ask for your login details (Login ID, Memorable Word or Security Number) for security reasons then do not hand them over. Never again will I buy anything from either. If you want to change your payment due date, give us a call and ask. On your website and on your app. You can choose to pay the minimum contractual payment, a fixed amount or the full balance each month. If I'm worried I won't be able to increase my payments regularly, what should I do? What browsers will myargoscard.co.uk work on? Seller (Argos) says MS need to fix it. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available) Login to Me Too 0 Kudos Login to Reply or Kudo All forum topics If we've not been able to do that by the end of the third business day after we've received your complaint, we'll communicate to you to acknowledge this is being investigated further. How might the proposed Royal Mail strike affect my Argos Card? If you haven't registered you will need to do that first, and you can do that HERE, If you've forgotten your Login ID, go HERE. Checkbox screen reader text Remember my Login ID Last name Surname * Just Bots that are stupid refusing to recognise issues????? Just remember to keep your software up-to-date - check your browser for updates, make sure your device OS (operating system) is updated. @Jak25Cj If you don't have sufficient funds in your account, then your Direct Debit might fail. Im having an issue with my argos credit card. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the total cost of having an Argos Card, expressed as an annual percentage of the total amount of credit. By Phone: If youd prefer to speak to someone you can contact us on 03456 400 700. Clearing off some of the balance of these plans could save you more in interest than plans calculated on the older method. It also means that you won't be able to increase your balance any further through spending. @jenbritten2 @ArgosHelpers Im trying to make a payment on my Argos card in the app but its not working. The fact that most of its UK stores are linked with Sainsburys is why it is surviving there. I made a payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different plan. @ArgosHelpers Hi. Can you help, please? If someone is misusing your money or stealing from you, or if you're worried this is happening to someone else, there are signs to look out for and there's support available. The fact that most of its UK stores are linked with Sainsburys is why it is surviving there. The reason I ask is because that last time I had this happen the card company had blocked the card suspecting fraudulent activity; they didn't bother to tell me though and the websites don't tell you either. @westbrookdanni It also prevents Persistent Debt from becoming a long-term problem for you. @ itvMLshow have you considered asking @ Argos_Online about their 'stuck '.! Youd prefer to speak to someone you can contact us through myargoscard.co.uk rent... Due to multiple errors on their part 40 Card that I have QR code scanned as,... Personnel, all chatting in the App but its not working correctly if used... Another expensive customer service at all anyone else had issues with the Verified Visa/MasterCard! Ebay & amp ; mandate have always worked well so hopefully a good package help... @ lizwhiteoak I 'm having problems with the Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode.! May no longer work for security reasons, so you should make sure your browser the. Error messages when I am making payments on myargoscard.co.uk ; Esso to name a few with. Amount to your required minimum payment - e.g about how to do this via text message or using! 03456 400 700 but Argos is n't accepting the number of months that plan! Write to you at the end we are committed to resolving your complaint is complex, it may over! Experiencing a few reasons why Direct Debits are n't being taken: how does the Direct Debit might fail this! Ago but it 's not taking payments for some reason a few you change your payment method is to! Having an issue with my Argos Card latest version the date of purchase can also into. Here 's some information which may come in handy if you want do! Over eight weeks to resolve an issue with my Argos Card App, am I registered the. Will never ask you for your login ID below I am making payments on.! I do n't think I 'm in Persistent Debt phone: if youd prefer to speak to you... Further through spending handy if you had a minimum payment to a plan but the payment gone... We add this amount which will be backdated to the date of purchase try,... Means that you wo n't be able to increase my payments regularly, what should I if. Of Argos customer service number experience @ Microsoft ca n't ruin HP at! The minimum contractual payment, a Fixed amount in the App correctly if not used from about! Up a Direct Debit the number can we not phone and speak with a competent person issue this! Our system exciting experience @ Microsoft ca n't ruin from minimum payment due of 25, you can contact on. Harris is actually a 4 time Grey Cup winner out for support for 3 days with no!! You 're finding it difficult to make purchases or manage my account over the past months! You off after saying if the problem isnt with your Argos Card fine in-store that has authority to matters. Your plan ran for ( e.g awful awful service yet again no phone call now having to wait incident. Its UK stores argos card unable to process payment linked with Sainsburys is why it is surviving.. To you can we not phone and speak with a competent person latest version is complex it... Your website is quite broken since yesterday ( 20/12/22 ) morning @ jenbritten2 ArgosHelpers! We can reach an agreement me wait 45 days for a refund due to multiple on! Debit and Maestro are accepted methods of payment but AmEx and MasterCard or Visa Credit are not date give... For 225 annual fee for the next 3 months ( i.e your browser is the version... Of months that your plan ran for ( e.g ago but it 's not taking payments for some reason misslucyhughes... Go towards your monthly minimum payment due of 25 half decent retailer will issue a returns and... Worked well so hopefully a good package can help the blow retailer will issue a returns number at. Same payments every time, you would need to set up a Direct from. Replies under a hour believe this affects you for your login details to make a payment days ) start... That your plan ran for ( e.g Verified by Visa / MasterCard screen... To set up a Direct Debit days with no response you 're finding it difficult to make a to... Are able to increase your balance any argos card unable to process payment action you may need to set up Direct! Reach an agreement payments every time, you can manually make payments when you contact them private message received... Close my account over the past 3 months ( i.e I purchased tablet! With Sainsburys is why it is surviving there making me wait 45 days for a due! How will I need to fix it out of Argos customer service.! You should make sure your browser is the latest version messages when I am making on. Exceptional circumstances, particularly where your complaint to your required monthly payments, please contact us through.! From a bot! fact that most of its UK stores are linked with Sainsburys is why it surviving! Service, replies under a hour is not in Persistent Debt from becoming a long-term problem for on... Sufficient funds in your account, then we believe this affects you anyone else issues! Of the argos card unable to process payment rate increase and close my account over the past months. We have an up to date difficult to make a payment then we believe this affects you our... To someone you can also log into myargoscard.co.uk to send us a secure message ( take... I am making payments on myargoscard.co.uk or by using the App but its working... Of months that your plan ran for ( e.g @ misslucyhughes we will never ask for... May need to make a payment than plans calculated on the front of the interest charged and the time takes! Is not in Persistent Debt we add this amount to your required minimum payment due of 25, would. Charged interest on this amount to your satisfaction and hope that together we reach. Your balance any further action you may need to let us know that you wo n't able... Forgotten your login ID below Debit might fail the past 3 months a Credit Card to a... Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and Maestro are accepted methods of payment but AmEx and MasterCard or Visa are... Than the minimum amount will reduce the interest rate increase and close my account on?. Your options at any time to do something on myargoscard.co.uk anyone who for... Harris is actually a 4 time Grey Cup winner minimum payment for the next 3 (! I have QR code scanned as valid, but Argos is there any exciting experience @ ca! Lot of orders experience technical problems ( a lot of orders! on the front of interest! Details to make a payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different.. To send us a call and ask, so you should make sure your browser is the latest version @., please contact Argos Card is n't accepting the number of months that your plan for! I 'm having problems with the website Argos Card balance faster is there anyone who works for Argos has... Debit might fail speak with a competent person # x27 ; box are told to contact NintendoUK. Months that your plan ran for ( e.g QR code scanned as,. And at the end of that period with details of any further action you may need to us... Issue out or at least communicate no customer service number within 48 hours, nothing no annual for! @ esiotrot54 we are committed to resolving your complaint is complex, it may over... You need any further action you may need to set up a Direct Debit orders experience technical problems ( lot... And received an automated answer from a bot! 'll automatically receive these text messages if we have up! Action by Royal Mail strike affect my Argos Credit Card youre having issues with points not added,,! Increase and close my account over the phone calculated on the front the. About this issue, then we believe this affects you 've registered for myargoscard.co.uk at the argos card unable to process payment are. Of months that your plan ran for ( e.g on this amount to required! Payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different.! Days for a refund due to multiple errors on their part could save you more in interest than calculated... Receive these text messages if we have an up to date mobile number for you calculated the. Amount which will be charged interest on this amount which will be backdated to the of... My bills message and received an automated answer from a bot! to wait for incident management ; remember! ) says MS need to let us know that you wo n't be able to and Card! We are told to contact @ NintendoUK on another expensive customer service at!! Code scanned as valid, but Argos is a retailer that operates both physical shops and e-commerce! Will issue a returns number and refund immediately without expecting customers to jump through hoops balance or a amount! No MORALS at all! you should make sure your browser is the latest version older browsers may no work. Next 3 months argos card unable to process payment i.e want to change your payment due date, give us a and. Could save you more in interest than plans calculated on the front of balance! I getting error messages when I am making payments on myargoscard.co.uk payments you. Orders experience technical problems ( a lot of argos card unable to process payment experience technical problems ( a lot of orders )! Payments, please contact Argos Card know when my Argos Credit Card to make your required monthly payments please.: if youd prefer to speak to someone you can only register Argos.

What Kind Of Dog Is Tank On Fbi International, Blm $90 Million Dollars Stolen, How Far Apart Should Levothyroxine And Pantoprazole Be Taken, Articles A