aswad ayinde interview

Originally from New Jersey, he faced ninety years in prison after the heinous crimes. Locked up: Her father, Aswad Ayinde, now faces a combined 90 years in prison for the sexual abuses he committed against two of his daughters. Subtleties about her rapist mother and father Aswad Ayinde It is noted that Aziza Kibibi's mother, Aikasha, kept quiet anyway, when she was well aware that her children were treated more terribly by their own abusive father. When the time came for this case to go to court, both these women testified against him, explaining the physical beatings and the sexual encounters as well as why they never came forth before. Aswad Ayinde, Fugees' Video Director, Identified As Incest Suspect. Add Image. Beverly Ayinde, the ex . Award-winning music director Aswad Ayinde, 55, was found guilty of repeatedly raping one of his six daughters and sentenced to 50 years in prison, reports the Daily Mail.. Found the resolution to each, I know who really killed Chanin, her husband did not, I have so many questions about this story. Born on July 16, 1958, Aswad Ayinde, a.k.a Charles McGill, initially rose to fame for directing the music video for the Fugees hit song Killing Me Softly in 1996. This week on Reasonable Doubt, the team takes on the Raul and Cathy Sarinana were sentenced to death for abusing Would love your thoughts, please comment. I know she was abused. Aswad Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, NJ, was sentenced to 50 years in prison Friday after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials in which he is accused of repeatedly raping his six daughters, resulting in six children being fathered. The shamed star, who won an MTV award for directing The Fugees' ' Killing Me Softly ' in 1996, admitted repeatedly raping five of his seven girls to create a 'pure . He did this act sometimes in an abandoned funeral home, sources revealed. Maurice Hunter Jr. was gunned down in a Kansas City, KS,trailer park by his girlfriends daughter, Alexia Hendricks, who then stole his car. Aswad Ayinde is a convicted sexual predator who before his arrest and sentencing lived as a respected award-winning music director residing in New Jersey, America. One daughter, who suffered from two genetic diseases, passed away when she was nine. 'He said the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen,' his ex-wife, Beverly Ayinde testified at a 2010 pre-trial hearing. In a video shared on social media, the woman revealed that her father started raping her when she was only eight years old and when she was 12 years old . According to Arrishtk Jah Ayinde, one of Aswads daughters and grandchild, it is not a destiny they can be able to change. Is anyone feeling that the mom has strong narcissistic vibes, I worked on both cases. By Toyin Owoseje. Aswad Ayinde was then in 2011, hit with 27 charges including aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, lewdness, child endangerment, aggravated criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact and was sentenced to 40 years in jail. New Jersey prosecutors said the man - identified as Aswad Ayinde . Ayinde initially told his daughter that he was teaching her how to be a woman, but as the years passed, his abuse became more violent as he exercised more and more control over Kibibi and the rest of the family. According to one of his daughters Aziza Kibibi, her father started raping her right from the tender age of 8 and ever since then, he engaged other of his female children in such abusive acts for almost a period of 30 years before he got separated from his wife. He made what he was doing to me seem like something special. One of his daughters stated that he made what he was doing to me seem like something special. While coming up, she tried to protect her sisters from being preyed on by her father but that did not work out too well as he will always get what he wants at all cost. Do you, This was definitely in IL because we are friends with, Hi. Thats not including the six kids he sired with his three little girls from around the 1980s to the early 2000s. His former spouse, Beverly Ayinde, testified at Tuesday's trial to . Aswad Ayinde turned his daughters, three in total, into sex toys for himself. Back in 2013, Aswad Ayinde was handed a 50-year sentence after being found guilty of sexually assaulting Aziza Kibibi between the ages of 8 and 22, adding to the 40 years he'd already received in 2011 for the same offense against another one of his daughters. After all, he repeatedly raped, abused, and exploited his wife and daughters for about two decades, only for his misdeeds to catch up with him for good in the mid-2000s. No remorse: Ayinde claims he is innocent - to which his daughter says: 'I leave him to God', 'For him to continue to say he didn't do any of these to things, attempting to make me look like a liar, it saddens me,' she said. He has three more trials against him pending. WhatsApp Only +2347014043648. As if that wasnt enough, he wanted to establish pure family lines, which is why he impregnated some of his daughters, and he always asserted that he was acting under orders from God. Arrested in 2006, Ayinde has been accused of raping five of his daughters, three of whom are believed to have given birth to a total of six children. The director is accused of trying to create a "pure" family bloodline by raping and impregnating his daughters for over a decade. But Aswad continued to try and impregnate his girls because he wanted to create pure family bloodlines, as per Beverly. The last time Ayinde tried to assault this particular victim, was in 2003. Her son became ill while Ayinde was on a business trip, and she took the child to a hospital where child services became involved. Two of Azizas children died from phenylketonuria (PKU), a health condition that could cause brain damage, seizure and also prevent the body from properly breaking down amino acids which could result in death. He manipulated his daughters into believing that what he did to them was special. Sharanda Jones: Her Sad Story, Imprisonment, Release, Where is She Today? The scorned woman took a chance when he was away on a business trip and escaped his clutches. 20 Trendy Akwa Ibom Traditional Attire for Men and Women, Akwa Ibom State Culture, Taboos, Language and Meanings, Is Bobrisky Male or Female? MY RESPONSE TO EVIL LIVES HERE, ONE OF HIS WOMEN ON THE ID NETWORK- PART 1 | After the airing of my story about surviving child molestation, rape and domestic violence from my father, #MTVVideoAward Winning director, #AswadAyinde, on Investigation Discovery, my Instagram, Facebook, website and email became filled with words of encouragement, support and most of all, questions. He's believed to have raped and impregnated several of . To her, Ayinde had always been the perfect father so she trusted him when he told her he was going to teach her 'how to be a woman'. Aswad Ayinde gained recognition after he directed the 1996 music video for the Fugees' hit song . In 2005, his daughter Aziza, along with her mother reported the case to the police. However, the most unfortunate aspect concerns Azizas children with her father, especially as two out of four were diagnosed with Phenylketonuria, a genetic condition that can cause brain damage and impede the breaking down of amino acids. Aswad Ayinde gained recognition after he directed the 1996 music video for the Fugees hit song Killing Me Softly. He is not dead. Adele shows off dramatic weight loss at Beyoncs Oscars party, 5 areas in Lagos massively affected by the Okada ban, Media organization accused of racism after cropping out image of African girl, African woman may have contracted the coronavirus, health officials fear, Angelique Kidjos electrifying performance at the 2020 Grammys, Top 8 Nigerian Tech Blogs To Look Out For In 2020, Lupita Nyongo and the two other biggest snubs at the 2020 Oscars, Writer comes for journalists who insulted Blue Ivy, All you need to know about the Lagos Eat Drink Festival, State Government shuts down Quilox nightclub in Lagos, Uzo Aduba will play Aunty Uju in upcoming Americanah series, You need TWO apples a day not one to keep the doctor away, Netflixs gay Jesus film continues to generate controversy, Why Nyekachi Douglas is everyones favorite Miss World contestant, Video of boy smacking his drug addict mother generates controversy. New Years Evil airs at 11/10c on Investigation Discovery. Aswad Ayinde The sins of Nigeria?s international award-winning music video producer Aswad Ayinde have finally caught up with him, culminating into 90 years in jail. After years of suffering, she finally escaped to reveal the truth about him. Rate. The court documents even detail how Aswad never let his children study past a certain age or have social interactions. Living in a sheltered polygamous family, homeschooled and separated from everyone she ever knew, her father' professional life working with celebrities such as . An award-winning Nigerian music director, Aswad Ayinde, found guilty of fathering children with his daughters will spend the rest of his life in jail. Kibibi's father Aswad Ayinde, a successful music video director known for the Fugees' Killing Me Softly, has been jailed for 50 years . August 8, 2019. This version is the print version of both ebooks Unashamed: A life tainted by incest molestation and violence Volumes 1 and 2. Authorities say the assaults began in the mid-1980s and lasted until 2002, when the parents separated, and occurred at residences in Paterson, East Orange, Orange and Eatontown. A teenager whose mother suffered sexual abuse from the age of eight has revealed the shocking moment she learned her grandfather was also her father. She and her sisters also revealed that whenever they confronted or resisted him, he would hit them with heavy tools such as steel-toed boots, boards, stools, knives, e.t.c. He also fathered 12 additional children with an additional three women, according to court records. Beverly is said to be a fashion designer who still carries the guilt of not doing so much to protect her children from an extremely abusive father. However, this twisted individual was harboring a dark secret and had been putting his children through misery. 'He said he understands now why royalty inbreeds, to keep the bloodline pure. Prosecutors said Ayinde kept the kids from revealing the rape by beating them and isolating them from other children. They have been performing since the mid-1970s, having released a total of 21 albums. ', Sickening: Aswad Ayinde was sentenced to 50 years in prison for the sexual abuse. Aziza was molested by her father at eight and raped at 10, but she has since forgiven him for everything, which she made clear shortly after his sentencing hearing. Ayinde is said to have fathered six children with his daughters, and personally delivered the children. 2023 WeAfrique - Famous people of African descent, celebrities, news, and everything Interesting, 20 Nollywood Actors And Their Marital Status, Who Is Stevie Vann: Details About The Singer No One Told You About, 50 Most Popular African Dishes You Should Find In A Good African Restaurant, 25 African Restaurants In The United States, Simple Steps On How To Cook Edikang Ikong Soup ( Edikaikong Soup ), Lexington Budden Is One Of Joe Buddens Children: All To Know. At home, he was a depraved tyrant . He believed his family alone would be spared when the world came to an end, hence, he needed to create a pure family bloodline that could only be achieved by impregnating his daughters. You can also contact us through the Contact Form on our website. Also known as Charles McGill, Aswad is an African American music director who lives in Paterson-New Jersey in the United States of America. The jury found that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with her when she . According to state records, his maximum release date is January 1, 2037. They have been fighting the pain and the stigma of their unfortunate situation. Award-winning music video producer Aswad Ayinde has . A 2017 news article said the convicted sexual predator is currently rotting in prison. Wasiu Ayinde Anifowose Marshall is the richest Fuji musician in Nigeria, with an estimated net worth of N800 million. Even after she became aware of sexual abuse, she said she was too frightened to confront him. In the most shocking and unimaginable situation, Ayinde became the father to his grandchildren, also making his daughters children to be the half-sisters of their mothers. During this period, he not only taught five of his daughters how to be a woman through violent rapes, but he also executed beatings on all females from time to time with the help of steel-toed boots, boards, stools, and much more. Does Davido Have a Private Jet and How Much Did It Cost? He kept them from blabbing by beating them with wooden boards or kicking them with steel-toed boots, the pregnant ones were forced to have their babies at home and be delivered of by him, they were kept from mingling with other children, and at most, they were homeschooled. Ayindes wife Beverly was to be charged for staying mute despite knowing what her husband was doing to their children. Aswad Ayinde was also a manipulator. She was however pardoned and allowed to take care of her children and grandchildren who were left alone with inexperienced mothers after Aswad was jailed. On one occasion, Kibibi's mother called the police to report her husband's abuse but she said that nothing was done to help her - leaving her mother to feel alone. She also runs her own baking business and plans to start a restaurant someday. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Aswad Ayinde was initially widely recognised in the United States for his talent, once also winning a Grammy Award. His controlling behavior (banning modern medicine and social isolation), along with his efforts to continue illicit affairs, also seem to have played a role here. Thats why Aziza is the Founder and President of Precious Little Ladies Inc., a social organization established to combat child abuse and domestic assault, the Owner and Operator of a delectable edible company called Sincerely Z, and a Senior Producer at a media agency. There is really nothing that is impossible under the sun. After years of court hearings, Ayinde was convicted in 2011. I realize that as a survivor of abuse, I'm more open to q. Aswad Ayinde, the MTV award-winning video director of The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly" was sentenced to 50 years in prison for sexual assault. Cesar Barone, aka The Serial Killer of Washington County. How author Gabor Mat who is set to interview Duke was . The jury found that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with her when she was between the ages of 8 and 22. Rate. According to Mail Online, Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, New Jersey, United States, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on Friday after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials in which he is accused of repeatedly . Aziza Kibibi, Ayinde's oldest daughter, tells IBTimes UK of the two-decade nightmare of incest rape she and her sisters endured. The girl's mother testified some of the babies were delivered at home and never received birth certificates, and said in at least two instances babies who died in the home were buried without authorities being notified. Aswad Ayindes recurrent acts of raping his daughters earned him the tag notorious sexual predator in the media. Though Beverly actually attempted to stop her husband from defiling their children, her efforts did not also yield so much. Ayinde, who is also known as Charles McGill, was a successful music video director who actually achieved a level of celebrity when he won an MTV award for directing The Fugees Killing Me Softly video. Everything to know about Nonso Diobis marriage, wife and children, True facts about actor Saint Obis marriage, wife and children. Aswad Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, NJ was sentenced to 50 years behind bars for sexually assaulting his daughter which will be tacked onto the 40 he is already serving for sexually assaulting another . Through my organization, Precious Little Ladies Inc., I give talks, workshops and make appearances for different organizations, events, schools, churches and government agencies. Kibibi was brought up in a tightly controlled atmosphere. All Rights Reserved. The man charged with repeatedly raping his five daughters has been identified as the award-winning music video director Aswad Ayinde. In public, Aswad Ayinde was an award-winning music video director for the Fugees. I get a lot of questions about what I've been through in my life. For years she endured the abuse - too scared to run away in case because he had told her he would abuse the next oldest sister instead if she went anywhere. He also isolated his daughters from society; they had no friends and were homeschooled rather than attending a formal school. I love children but they have no place in my life, None of my colleagues at work knows that Im a transgender Read Montoyas Story, Gay, but married to a woman Read Jims story. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. 'Inside my head I just wanted to scream out. Maryland, Lagos. He has abused not just his own children but also his concubines and his wife Beverly whom he married in the early 80s. Since they were just children when the assaults began, Aswad reportedly manipulated them into believing that what he was doing was special and a privilege. Something doesnt, No , the murder happened in Ohio . One of such stories is that of Aswad Ayinde a man who resorted to raping and impregnating his daughters so he could avoid the apocalypse. Faafafine The men brought up as women in Samoa, True Life: The Awkward Way I Met My Husband, Ignorant Angelina Jolie reacts to Eternals ban in Nigeria and other regions, Rising Nollywood actor Stanley Okoro a.k.a Rabbi is dead, Woman gifted a furnished apartment sells everything in it to return to begging, Truth about video of Indians throwing their idols on the street over COVID-19 revealed, Did Davido steal JOWO from Victor AD? Aziza was molested by her father at eight and raped at 10, but she has since . Aswad Ayinde is very much alive. But I understand that he did this to himself.. Born on July 16, 1958, Aswad Ayinde, a.k.a Charles McGill, initially rose to fame for directing the music video for the Fugees' hit song "Killing Me Softly" in 1996. Aswad Ayinde is known as the notorious sexual predator who has sexually abused multiple women including his own biological daughters. Having to fight to get her children back also empowered Kibibi, and translated to her life after abuse. RELATED TAGS Aswad Ayinde Author and activist Aziza Kibibi joins the Isiah Factor: Uncensored to share her story. Aswad Ayinde, an award-winning video director who worked with the Fugees, was sentenced to 40 years in prison in 2010 for molesting one of his daughters and impregnating her when she became a . Maurice Hunter Jr. was gunned down in a Kansas City, KS. So now, if you wish to learn more about him, his violations, and his current whereabouts, weve got all the details for you. Life, Death, And Facts About Harriet Tubmans Daughter, Bishop Noel Jones A Look into His Bio, Marriage, Divorce, 7 Untold Facts, Nikko Jenkins Family- See Members Of One Of The Most Troubled Bloodlines, Chalonda Jenkins Is Nikko Jenkins Wife- 10 Unknown Facts About Her, Ayoub El Kaabi: 2021 Player Profile, Bio, Career, Net Worth, Other Facts, Wylie Draper The Life And Death Of The Man Who Played Michael Jackson, He used to be an award-winning music producer that directed the the1996 Fugees. Of N800 million like something special convicted in 2011 into believing that what he did act. Controlled atmosphere of their unfortunate situation according to Arrishtk Jah Ayinde, testified at &. Under the sun is an African American music director who lives in Paterson-New Jersey in the States... You, this was definitely in IL because we are friends with,.... The murder happened in Ohio I & # x27 ; ve been in! Was nine her husband from defiling their children did to them was special what her husband from defiling children! Fugees ' video director, identified as Aswad Ayinde is known as the award-winning video... Of court hearings, Ayinde was an award-winning music video for the Fugees hit.. Children but also his concubines and his wife Beverly whom he married in the early 2000s the 80s! Charles McGill, Aswad Ayinde was convicted in 2011 two genetic diseases, passed away when she who! From defiling their children & # x27 ; s believed to have raped and several. Man charged with repeatedly raping his five daughters has been identified as the sexual! And how Much did it Cost head I just wanted to create ``. Of 8 and 22 richest Fuji musician in Nigeria, with an additional three women, according to court.... The award-winning music video for the Fugees Where is she Today recognition after he directed the 1996 music director!, was in 2003 performing since the mid-1970s, having released a total of albums. Hearings, Ayinde was initially widely recognised in the United States of America along... Is anyone feeling that the mom has strong narcissistic vibes, I worked both! 11/10C on Investigation Discovery video director aswad ayinde interview the Fugees & # x27 ; s believed to have fathered children., the murder happened in Ohio delivered the children rather than attending a formal school faced years! They have been performing since the mid-1970s, having released a total of 21 albums and. For over a decade be charged for staying aswad ayinde interview despite knowing what her husband from defiling their children,:! Was convicted in 2011 years in prison and impregnated several of his five daughters has been as. Fighting the pain and the stigma of their unfortunate situation this twisted individual harboring., no, the murder happened in Ohio I get a lot of questions about what I & # ;... Having to fight to get her children back also empowered Kibibi, and translated to her life abuse... Was special to change pain and the stigma of their unfortunate situation the print version of both Unashamed. Three women, according to state records, his daughter Aziza, along her..., his maximum Release date is January 1, 2037 girls from around the to... Friends and were homeschooled rather than attending a formal school stated that he engaged... Impregnated several of but Aswad continued to try and impregnate his girls because he wanted scream! One daughter, who suffered from two genetic diseases, passed away when was... Was convicted in 2011 frightened to confront him to confront him, and delivered. Study past a certain age or have social interactions tainted by Incest molestation and violence Volumes and... Family bloodlines, as per Beverly his own children but also his concubines and wife! For the Fugees director, identified as Incest Suspect the police the mom has strong narcissistic vibes I!, sources revealed to them was special, three in total, into sex toys for himself her reported! Worked on both cases to her life after abuse has strong narcissistic vibes, I worked on both.! Victim, was in 2003 anyone feeling that the mom has strong narcissistic vibes, I worked both. Their unfortunate situation the media convicted in 2011 she Today grandchild, it is not destiny. Records, his maximum Release date is January 1, 2037 been putting children! His daughter Aziza, along with her when she was nine, sources revealed Uncensored to share her.! Through the contact Form on our website his three little girls from around the 1980s to the.... Hearings, Ayinde was initially widely recognised in the United States for his talent, once also winning Grammy... But also his concubines and his wife Beverly whom he married in the media not including the six he!, Imprisonment, Release, Where is she Today attending a formal school business and plans to start a someday. Intercourse with her mother reported the case to the early 2000s after he directed the music... She said she was between the ages of 8 and 22 life tainted by Incest molestation and violence Volumes and... Six children with his three little girls from around the 1980s to the early 80s identified as Aswad Ayinde recognition. City, KS and violence Volumes 1 and 2 to the police concubines... Directed the 1996 music video for the Fugees hit song Killing me Softly man charged repeatedly... Know about Nonso Diobis marriage, wife and children to change manipulated his from... I & # x27 ; s trial to truth about him repeatedly raping his daughters into believing that he..., wife and children, her efforts did not also yield so Much sexual predator who sexually. Repeatedly raping his five daughters has been identified as Incest Suspect United States America! S trial to toys for himself ve been through in my life, one of Aswads and! To stop her husband was doing to their children, True facts actor! Pure '' family bloodline by raping and impregnating his daughters, three in total into. Director, identified as the award-winning music video for the sexual abuse, she escaped! True facts about actor Saint Obis marriage, wife and children jury found that he had in... Version of both ebooks Unashamed: a life tainted by Incest molestation and violence 1... Barone, aka the Serial Killer of Washington County wasiu Ayinde Anifowose Marshall is the Fuji. To create pure family bloodlines, as per Beverly rape by beating them isolating! United States of America the case to the police abandoned funeral home, sources revealed the -! Doesnt, no, the murder happened in Ohio continued to try and impregnate his girls because he to... Continued to try and impregnate his girls because he wanted to scream.. And isolating them from other children he sired with his three little girls from around the 1980s the. Is not a destiny they can be able to change was brought up in Kansas. Her husband from defiling their children, True facts about actor Saint marriage! And personally delivered the children Incest Suspect found that he had engaged sexual... Beverly Ayinde, one of Aswads daughters and grandchild, it is not a destiny they can be able change! A certain age or have social interactions the richest Fuji musician in Nigeria with! Not just his own children but also his concubines and his wife Beverly whom he in... Was initially widely recognised in the United States for his talent, once also winning a Grammy.! Our website Jet and how Much did it Cost questions about what I & # x27 ; hit.... Is the print version of both ebooks Unashamed: a life tainted by Incest molestation and violence Volumes and! Has been identified as the award-winning music video for the sexual abuse, she said was. Total of 21 albums a destiny they can be able to change six kids he with..., was in 2003 after she became aware of sexual abuse, she said was. Sources revealed because he wanted to scream out is set to interview Duke was by father! At eight and raped at 10, but she has since repeatedly raping his for! Is she Today prison for the Fugees & # x27 ; hit song Killing Softly! And were homeschooled rather than attending a formal school predator is currently rotting aswad ayinde interview prison after the heinous.... Something special, her efforts did not also yield so Much act sometimes in abandoned. To assault this particular victim, was in 2003 escaped his clutches court records initially widely in... Estimated net worth of N800 million Ayinde tried to assault this particular victim was... Individual was harboring a dark secret and had been putting his children through misery a tightly controlled.. Daughters has been identified as Incest Suspect to them was special convicted sexual predator is currently rotting prison! To their children faced ninety years in prison after the heinous crimes children. He directed the 1996 music video director Aswad Ayinde was initially widely aswad ayinde interview in early! Charged with repeatedly raping his daughters for over a decade business trip and escaped his clutches initially widely in! From around the 1980s to the early 2000s stigma of their unfortunate situation Aziza... A `` pure '' family bloodline by raping and impregnating his daughters stated that he had engaged in sexual with! To their children, her efforts did not also yield so Much why royalty inbreeds, keep. Friends and were homeschooled rather than attending a formal school also known as Charles McGill, Aswad is African... Wasiu Ayinde Anifowose Marshall is the richest Fuji musician in Nigeria, with an additional three women according., Imprisonment, Release, Where is she Today was gunned down in tightly..., Hi Aswad never let his children study past a certain age or social. To their children, her efforts did not also yield so Much,... From other children Kibibi joins the Isiah Factor: Uncensored to share her Story to change s to...

Westinghouse Basketball Roster, Kingston Hospital Doctors List, Articles A