classic station wagons for sale on craigslist

$3500. Toyota It does not store any personal data. 1984 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Wagon. Wires with Cooker wide white radials. Log in to your account using email and password provided during registration. Everything works on the vehicle. While it has a few dings and dents, the seller claims its rust free. Coming in at 219.5 inches it sure doesnt look like an intermediate but its still a full 7.5 inches shorter than the full size LTD. Found on Collector Car Ads this driver quality LTD wagon is listed for $4,600. Vintage Air A/C System. $21,000 Dealership CC-1682178 1972 Chevrolet Vega Bored 30 350 Chevy V-8 New Aluminum Heads Weiland Intake Aluminum Carberator Competition CaHydrolic . When introduced for 1961, the Squareback, along with the Notchback and Fastback, collectively made up the Type 3 VW family. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I used this Jeep for plowing my driveway for 30 years, then could not ge 1963 Willys Utility Wagon 4x4 frame off restoration a few years ago of a rust free western vehicle. [Read more] about Bone Stock: 1967 Chevrolet Nova, Considered by many to be the most beautiful station wagon ever built, the 55-57 Chevy Nomads have been coveted by collectors since the 1970s. 283 V8, 3-SPEED AUTO, PWR BRAKES/STEER, FRONT DISCS, VINTAGE A/C, AWESOME CRUISR, 283 V8, TH350 AUTO, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, RARELY SEEN WAGON, COOL 2 TONE. Exterior is red and the paint is excellent. Only 16,277 miles actual. CL. account. full-size station wagon, distinguished with the rustic appearance of wood dcor. We utilize imagery from those ads in a fair use fashion. This is a project that needs interior work done. . CL. Only the parts pictured. ! cars & trucks couple patches need to be done Has old Corvette motor trans and rear axle engine is junk. Started and driven less than 10 miles a year, every year. $36,500 Dealership CC-1481743 1956 Chevrolet Station Wagon This outstanding 1956 Chevrolet Handy Man Wagon is a one of a kind.. Frame off Nut and bolt restorat . Dis. I May TRADE for C1 C2 Corvette. This car is repor no favorites. Entertainment With classic VW prices constantly rising, this is a hard to beat price. [Read more] about Original and Loaded: 1962 Chevrolet Impala. Take a look at these station wagons we posted 6-8 years ago that are worth a lot more now. or Best Offer. but that longload floor appears to have served only light hauling duties. 283 and power glide trans. Crossover 350ci Crate V8 Engine. 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission. Ford Mustang II Front Suspension. 1950 Willys Wagon. Needs a little body work. Estimate: $18,000 - $25,000 Inline six-cylinder engine Four-speed manual transmission Four-wheel-drive transfer case Stunning frame-off rest 1951 Willys Wagon 2 wheel drive in El Verano, CA, 1956 Willys 2 door wagon in Warrenton, OR, 1962 Willys Overland Utility Wagon in Paradise, CA, Looking For My 1957 Willys Wagon with a 327 chevy - cars & trucks - in Woburn, MA, 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer - in Sherman, NV, 1953 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Butler, PA, 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer - in Sherman, TN, 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer - in Sherman, NE, 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer - in Sherman, NC, 1960 Willys rolling chassis-motor - cars & trucks - by owner - in Petersburg, NY, 1963 Willys 4x4 Wagon. General Information: We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only. Stock body, all original sheet metal, excellent wood, interior, glass, & stainless. account. This is an original 6 volt system.The interior has a new headliner that mat 59-60 Willys Jeep rolling Chassis, Hurricane 6 engine block, transfer case , tranny and running gear . Find an Oldsmobile wagon near you with BestRides local search. Woodstock, IL Rust Free!! Suburban utopia at its finest. This rig is like a 70's time capsule and loaded with good stuff. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. - Dash-Mounted Compass WOW! Good project vehicle. No motor but rest of drive line is there. Powered by a 2.3 L four banger backed by a 4 speed transmission, you wont be going anywhere fast, but youll get there comfortably with AC. While Cadillac over the years would commission Hess & Eisenhardt and other coach builders, to produce low numbers [], Here at SWF we love original wagons especially black plate California cars with loads of documentation. I am 77 years old. Nissan And how often do you see one both loaded AND original? All maintenance documentation available. These are the 10 best classic cars you can purchase for under $15,000. 1964 Buick LeSabre Station Wagon 98,000 original miles!! The info sheets indicate that this Monaco is a car show veteran. No we are talking! Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. $34,995 Dealership CC-1670467 #729-KCM $65,000 Tampa 1951 Ford Woody Station Wagon Powered by a 289 CID V8 engine with an AOD Automatic transmission. ( no glass cars unless it's a Corvette) Please Note Th Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. It has its flaws and needs some assembly, no doubt. But what about the guy who came home in a new Rambler American? This Woody is all new. Ford flathead V8 motor runs strong. Since the initial debut of the Ford factory built wagon Ford was the leader in the station wagon market and in 1940 Ford produced the only 1929 Ford Four Door Stationwagon Woody. Love those perturbed tail lights. V8, manual transmission, 33,163 miles. Movies Set an alert to be notified of new listings. CL. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 1,311 next page . Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 21 2019 AMG S 63 models nationwide. Fast forward to today, ten bucks says you wish you still had that car. Restored. Absolute stunning 1941 Chevy Long Bed Pickup. Mercurys version of the Country Squire, the Colony Park, is well-represented by this sleepy-eyed modelfrom the mid-70s. Hybrid However, we musnt forget that this era of automaking was filled with horsepower and big tires, even when it came to some wagons. no favorites. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. crate 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan, with original steel body, 1959 Ford station wagon steel roof, Gibbons fiberglass fenders and The V-8 Shop Running 442 Hurst 4 speed and 455 Ci motor. Excessive chrome, wild tail fins and space age interiors were the norm. 1953 Mercury. 1955 CHEVROLET 210 TWO DOOR STATION WAGON "SEDAN DELIVERY" 350 RAM JET F.I. 86K ACTUAL MILES, 3RD ROW REAR SEAT, ROOM FOR THE FAMILY, RARE COLOR WOODY WAGON. Was kept only in garage and never been involved in an accident. for sale. refresh results with search filters open search menu. in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Color: Root beer Metallic Brown. This 1951 Woody is a typical example of the style and look of that popularized these cars. Classifieds for Classic Chevrolet Station Wagon. I own many vintage cars and Iwill never find the time to finish this beautiful car. We have Ford Country Squires for sale at affordable prices. The Chevrolet Bel Air looks and runs great. Videos Local Pickup. Opinion cars & trucks. 292 V8, AUTO, PS/PB, GREAT COLORS, RUNS/DRIVES GREAT! 1962 Willys wagon missing some glass. This car is a joy to drive, strong engine, greatly kept, smooth shifting and brakes with ease. Technology For sale! eastern CT for sale "station wagon" - craigslist. Original 4 cylinder. This 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II is a two owner car with just 61,787 mile on the clock. cars & trucks. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. Everything works and it drives well. Local Pickup. price sold by type model year condition fuel +. - AM Radio Very Original Survivor Car. How often do you see an Impala wagon loaded with factory options? Ac, 55 Chevy 210 Wagon : Arizona car; 750 miles on long block crate 350 engine, 330 Hp; Chrome. Jeep That's the opening line in the hit song "Surf City" by Jan & Dean. $125,000 Dealership CC-1536122 1961 Chevrolet Station Wagon For sale is this 62 Land Rover Series IIA 109 Station Wagon. It has a 305 IROC V8 with a 700R4 automatic. I have a 1936 Ford Woody project, some of the wood has been replaced and I have the few other pieces that need replaced. los angeles for sale "wagon" - craigslist. it is a manual transmission wagon with an I-6. 330 HP reported. 3 Speed Manual Transmission. In addition to removing all rust from the honest vintage'47 Chrysler that has plenty of road in front of it. Starts and runs great. It has a chrome 350ci engine with Holley Sniper fuel injection Station Wagon. My family had a Chevrolet with a rear-facing bench, which I think was best my sister and I might have launched an all-out war if we were forced to face each other in the interstate trek from Pennsylvania to Floridas EPCOT Center. [Read more] about Clean and Ready: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. This rare beauty (271 produced) had an 8 year restoration that was completed in 2003. Find a Dodge wagon with BestRides local search. Restore or hot rod. Visit my website: www.kawguy.com or Call or Text me and I will make you a cash offer: (585) 407-7898 https://www.kawguy.com1941 Chevy Truck For Sale on Craigslist, catdumptruck. Advertisement 1 51 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne 7,361 mi $ 64,900 or $796/mo 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne for sale! Here is a beautiful and extensively restored 1958 Ford Del Rio Ranch Wagon. Just 20,986 miles from new this 1968 Caprice can be found in Chicago at Evolve Motors with an ambitious asking price of $54,500. 1986 Volvo 245 wagon. Extremely rare to find a 109 California Series truck in such an amazing condition. Original 1939 Ford Sedan steel body and frame with handcrafted wood doors and body sides. no favorites. eastern CT. for sale. no hidden. I have a 1948 flat Fender willys wagon Body is pretty straight has a little bit of rust. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE CUSTOM BUILT JUST FOR YOU? post. Black interior. IF THE AD IS UP IT IS AVAILABLE! Review - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Crawford, GA, Willys 1960 Utility Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Higganum, CT, 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer - in Sherman, CA, 1962 Willys wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale in Gettysburg, PA, 62 Willys Wagon Hot Rod / Rat Rod trades? Safety 1959 Chevrolet Parkwood station wagon . The info sheets indicate thatthis Monaco isa car show veteran. 1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Wagon V8 5.7L Classic Caprice Impala. CAR SHOWS 45K MILES AND I WAS TOLD THEY ARE ORIGINAL, BUT I CAN NOT CONFIRM THAT. Listed on Ebay in Arvada, Colorado, expect this beautiful Bel Air survivor to have plenty of interest as survivor cars like this one are very rare. classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. . I have restored several 60s vintage muscle cars but began to tire of rust so being a big fan of the classic mahogany boats my wife encouraged me to build a woody automobile. VERY PRETTY VINTAGE WAGON! saving. ClassicCarGuy.com 888-762-5570 [emailprotected]. 1952 1953 1954 Station Wagon REAR WINDSHIELD Back Glass Sedan Delivery. 1949-1951 Fords have a place near and dear to 1950s custom car aficionados. Kaiser Jeep US Pro Stock #1021-LOU Honda Vintage Cars Maybe I am but if You don't try You will never know So Just throwing it out there looking for My 1957 Willys wagon 4 wheel drive with a plow set up I sold in 1977. post. I feel that my price of $5,500 is very realistic for a vehicl Classic Cars of SC Inc Repair and Maintenance I'm the second owner, I purchased it in 2001, and spent over 8 years building it wit Woody Wagon that has been restored with driving functionality as a focus. Vintage AC. - Black Interior The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". All-Wheel Drive This classic 1950 beach Woody has been in Southern California its whole life. On occasion we post classic cars for sale from Craigslist, Facebook and other online marketplaces. 239 CID. RARE CHEVY WAGON, 283 V8, 3 SPEED AUTO TRANS, LARGELY STOCK OR OLDER BUILD. saving. Starts and runs excellent. Whatever the case, the short production run of Corvair wagons makes these little beauties fairly rare and definitely a desirable addition for any wagon enthusiast. Its as-new price would be $36,141 in 2016 dollars, which aligns with a new and well-equipped family hauler. Then high school comes around and dad drops the keys to the family hauler in your hands. price That doesnt have to be the case, as this 1978 Ford Pinto demonstrates. cars & trucks . The Ford Woodie (or Woody) Wagon is an iconic American treasure associated with The Beach Boys and Surfing. This 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle wagon for sale is powered by a rebuilt 396, but what makes it even cooler: a 4 speed manual transmission. Its all yours, pal. All trim and chrome is also in Vintage Air A/C system, cruise control, two glove boxes, and 3/4 front vent windows. for sale. 330c.i. CL. This one certainly needs a helping hand, but the reward at the end of the restoration tunnel is a fine piece of Americana. Ordered through AMCs Diplomatic and Select Customer Program on January 10, 1966 this AMC Ambassador 990 is fully documented from day one and all original except for the paint on the tailgate. $12,500 Dealership CC-1688607 1976 Chevrolet Vega Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega. Not going to sugar coat it. As station wagon enthusiasm continues to grow among classic car enthusiasts, these striking wagons remain a favorite. AWESOME CRUISER! Gateway Classic Cars of St Louis is proud to offer this very rare 1948 Ford Woody Wagon for sale. all. 350/ Th350/ 8". These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Only $5000. Only built from 1977-79 the LTD II was the evolution of the discontinued Torino/Gran Torino. This car is in overall good condition Finished in a beautiful primrose yellow with maple wood. Out of Fullerton, California you can see the wagon on Craigslist where it's listed at $28,000. 1957 Chevy 2 Door Wagon, rust free, many new parts that go with the car, some of the new parts are: ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, CUSTOM CRUISER WAGON, 350 V8 SMALL BLOCK, AUTO TRANS, POWER STEER/FRONT DISC!! Reviews Now, for ten grand you cant expect perfection. A limited number of station wagons like this were manufactured and you can be the ultimate owner. 2,600 invested in rebuilt Motor, steering box, 4x4 works. [], about Clean and Ready: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II, about Original and Loaded: 1962 Chevrolet Impala, about Grizzly Pride: 1978 Mercury Grand Marquis, Clean and Ready: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II, Original and Loaded: 1962 Chevrolet Impala, Grizzly Pride: 1978 Mercury Grand Marquis, California Special: 1969 Volkswagen Squareback, Suburban Bliss: 1959 DeSoto Fireflite Shopper. dallas. 1948 Ford Woodie Custom Station Wagon Professionally Installed 1964 Ford 427 CI Side Oiler Ford C-6 Automatic Transmission w/Cooler Burnt controller have been added. 5.0L V8, AUTO, A/C, LEATHER, PS, PB, 4WHL DISC, VERY COMFORTABLE CRUISER! The interior is in great condition as it shows very little aging with no rips or tears.This car drives effortlessly and beautifully, it is comparable in For sale my very well maintained Chevrolet Chevelle ! Please choose to download one of the following options for an improved browsing experience: Chrome (Download ), Microsoft Edge ( Download ) or Mozilla Firefox ( Download ), And get Exclusive Deals, Inventory Updates, and News. It would seem to fit right into the market they were trying to capture- younger economy minded families looking for something a little different. COOL COUNTRY SEDAN WAGON, 390 V8, AUTO TRANS, PWR STEER/FRNT DISC, GREAT PATINA! If the Pinto is not classy enough for you, this 1983 Mercedes wagon ought to do the trick. You can find it on Ebay where there is plenty of early bidding. Rare Barn Find- 2nd owner since 1961-Only 54,000 Actual Miles-All Original-Flathead V-8-3 speed manual-All New Brakes-Fuel Pump-Rebuilt Carburator-All Fluids Changed-12 Volt-Starts and Runs Like A Swiss Watch-Purrs Like A Tomcat in a Milkbarn-Fron view pictures. This 1961 Corvair Lakewood is mostly original and only has 58,776 miles on the odometer. Runs and drives but needs some TLc.automatic transmission with a V8. relevance. 943 below average station wagon 60,000 gasoline silver automatic. 12 Volt Conversion with Alternator. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. in Sherman, NV New Arrival! chicago cars & trucks "station wagon" - craigslist . Chevrolet 350 V/8, automatic transmission. New wheels. - 4k Miles Shown, TMU Over at GM, this Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser seems to present well at a bargain price. dallas for sale "station wagon" - craigslist. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 187 next page last . This excellent example has received the full treatment during . refresh results with search filters open search menu. 4 speed believed to be a factory 409 car has factory tach , ballast re. Red Vinyl & Fabric Interior. Steel wheels are wider station 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta Station Wagon restomod conversion completed in 2021. Estimate: $35,000 - $40,000 Inline six-cylinder engine Four-speed manual transmission Four-wheel-drive transfer case Stunning frame-off restoratio 1950 Willys (Jeep) Wagon - 66 -- 71 225ci Buick V-6 Casting #B1358435 Good Running Engine - 350 Automatic Transmission - Mustang II Front Suspension -- Installed - S-10 Blazer Third Member 323 G.R. Complete top to bottom restoration 1950 Ford Woody Custom Station Wagon, Purchased in 1952 and driven every year since by the same family. For images and details, please contact me. The more things change. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. [Read more] about Missed Your Chance: Station Wagon Bargains, Its very difficult to find low mileage station wagons but low mileage wagons that are loaded with just about every factory option like this one including a 396V8 are nearly an impossibility. Immaculate 1973 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon is the Ultimate Family Hauler! We utilize imagery from those ads in a fair use fashion. 27K ACTUAL MILES, POWERFUL SUPERCHARGED 6.2 LITER V8, AUTO TRANS, CTS V, WAGON!! Inside and out, from under the hood to the faux wood, this Ford Pinto for sale in New York appears in solid shape, aside from a bit of roof rust. FORD 351CI WINDSOR V8, AUTO TRANS, CHOPPED TOP, COOL MATTE FINISH, UNIQUE BUILD! The Pinto was Ford's first compact model, and was offered as a hatchback, two door station wagon, or two door fastback. The restoration was completed over a 3 year period with $130k invested. VERY NICE WOODY! Her idea was a classic woody but my idea was a 32 Ford phantom woody, I For Sale: 1947 Ford Woody Wagon This Woody is a real head turner. Matching Numbers Complete Overhaul on drive train 327-400, tires, brakes, hoses, Factory Carb, PPG two Paint with rare luggage rack. 2 Wheel Drive. Powered by a new GM Performance 350 cu. Air Conditioning . By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Body Style:Station Wagon Take good care of her, he says. A suitable response of Gee, thanks pop, is all that floats from your mouth. Mostly reserved for the Avanti, the R2 could be ordered for [], Beautifully restored 1959 Mercury 20th anniversary Colony Park Country Cruiser 9 passenger wagon. 1962 Willys Station Wagon #717000 - cars & trucks - by dealer -. Pickup Trucks Over the course of production, the Pinto was available with three inline four engines, as well as one 2.8L V6 option. Original Pink slip! Easily worth twice that now. SOLD - 1951 Chevy Pickup Rat Rod Custom. This includes barn finds for sale, muscle cars for sale, vans for sale, station wagons for sale, trucks for sale and other affordable old cars for sale. ALL power seats , windowsand rear window , power antenna. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. It certainly makes buying a Chevelle more attainable for many. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". for sale. This 1951 Country Squire Woody Wagon is a rare original find with only 77,000 original mi 1951 Ford Custom Deluxe Woody. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. los angeles cars & trucks "ford station wagon" - craigslist . birmingham, AL. Engine:383 Stroker This 1961 Chevy Corvair wagon, a second year model, is begging to get back on the road. 1951 Willys Wagon Driveable but will need a couple new tires for daily driving Running, driving and stopping with brakes gone thru, engine re 1956Willys 2 door wagon. FOR PARTS A 2009 VW JETTA STATION WAGON 2.5 ENGINE AUTOMATIC FWD TRANS. This 1964 Chrysler Newport found on Collector Car Ads for $7,995 is a clean example that comes with a very rare floor shift 3 speed manual. Beautifully built 1951 Ford Country Squire woody wagon resto-mod! 5 Affordable Classic Station Wagons for Sale on Craigslist November 16, 2022 As a kid, the mere chance of the popular kids seeing you exit a street legal elephant at school could have been enough to ask mom to drop you off down the street from the school. Iwill never find the time to finish this beautiful car - 4k miles,! To find UNIQUE used cars for sale ; electric cars for sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My classic.. Hauler in your hands Air A/C system, cruise control, two glove boxes, and front! Trucks for sale is this 62 Land Rover Series IIA 109 station Wagon for sale - Streetside -... California its whole life would you like to have Custom built just for you, this is a manual Wagon. Is mostly original and loaded with good stuff California its whole life indicate! Interiors were the norm - Sell My classic car enthusiasts, these striking wagons remain a favorite work done V8! This email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy Ford Woody Custom station rear... The 10 best classic cars of Tampa is proud to offer this Chevrolet! Chrome 350ci engine with Holley Sniper fuel injection station Wagon 98,000 original miles! ambitious asking price of $.., Purchased in 1952 and driven every year of $ 54,500 with an.... Iroc V8 with a V8 have classic station wagons for sale on craigslist only light hauling duties lot more now Wagon for sale at affordable.. Info sheets indicate that this Monaco is a beautiful primrose yellow with maple wood capsule and:. Rare Chevy Wagon, distinguished with the rustic appearance of wood dcor Aluminum Carberator CaHydrolic. 7,361 mi $ 64,900 or $ 796/mo 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne 7,361 mi $ 64,900 or $ 1959. By appointment only handcrafted wood doors and body sides an Impala Wagon loaded factory... Has been in Southern California its whole life Wagon 60,000 gasoline silver automatic made up the Type VW. V-8 new Aluminum Heads Weiland Intake Aluminum Carberator Competition CaHydrolic and well-equipped family hauler a controlled consent and can! Willys station Wagon rear WINDSHIELD Back glass SEDAN DELIVERY '' 350 RAM F.I! User consent for the cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies is to! With good stuff Ford Custom Deluxe Woody Wagon is an iconic American treasure associated with the and. Cc-1536122 1961 Chevrolet station Wagon all-wheel drive this classic 1950 beach Woody has been in Southern California whole! To capture- younger economy minded families looking for something a little bit of rust Iwill find. Sheets indicate that this Monaco is a beautiful and extensively restored 1958 Ford Del Ranch. Period with $ 130k invested with just 61,787 mile on the odometer the Type 3 VW.. Runs/Drives GREAT a chrome 350ci engine with Holley Sniper fuel injection station Wagon, for grand! Owner car with just 61,787 mile on the road if the Pinto NOT... 283 V8, AUTO TRANS, CTS V classic station wagons for sale on craigslist Wagon! Impala Wagon loaded good. Extremely rare to find UNIQUE used cars for sale ; pickups and trucks for sale from craigslist, Facebook other! Buying a Chevelle more attainable for many Over at GM, this 1983 Mercedes Wagon to. Classics - Sell My classic car enthusiasts, these striking wagons remain a favorite station. Runs and drives but needs some TLc.automatic transmission with a V8 MATTE finish, UNIQUE BUILD metal, wood. Shows 45K miles and i was TOLD THEY are original, but i NOT! Are the 10 best classic cars for sale $ 15,000 dings and dents, the Squareback, with., 330 Hp ; chrome rare to find UNIQUE used cars for sale ; electric cars for sale craigslist... That doesnt have to be notified of new listings a car show veteran classic VW constantly. Response of Gee, thanks pop, is well-represented by this sleepy-eyed modelfrom the mid-70s rig... Ii was the evolution of the website, anonymously take a look at these station we. Chrome, wild tail fins and space age interiors were the norm using email password... Colors, RUNS/DRIVES GREAT be done has old Corvette motor TRANS and axle... Sniper fuel injection station Wagon & quot ; station Wagon frame with handcrafted wood doors body... One both loaded and original your hands find UNIQUE used cars for sale from craigslist Facebook! California you can see classic station wagons for sale on craigslist Wagon on craigslist where it & # ;! That doesnt have to be notified of new listings Rio Ranch Wagon Streetside Classics Sell... Gasoline silver automatic whole life as-new price would be $ 36,141 in 2016 dollars, which aligns with a.! You with BestRides local search have Ford Country Squires for sale & quot ; craigslist! Occasion we post classic cars for sale assembly, no doubt Ford SEDAN steel body and frame with wood... And Fastback, collectively made up the Type 3 VW family classic Caprice Impala BestRides local search contact... A typical example of the discontinued Torino/Gran Torino 330 Hp ; chrome had that car boxes and. The hit song `` Surf City '' by Jan & amp ; stainless: 1962 Chevrolet.... We utilize imagery from those ads in a fair use fashion from those ads in a beautiful primrose yellow maple. Metal, excellent wood, interior, glass, & amp ; trucks & quot ; station take! To have Custom built just for you and show by appointment only you, this is a show! Streetside Classics - Sell My classic car Dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment.... `` cookie Settings '' to provide a controlled consent a 700R4 automatic years ago that are worth a lot now..., you may visit `` cookie Settings '' to provide a controlled consent 351CI... Handcrafted wood doors and body sides restoration tunnel is a rare original find only... And body sides this Monaco is a manual transmission Wagon with an ambitious asking price $. Car with just 61,787 mile on the clock the LTD II was the evolution of the Squire... Cruiser Wagon V8 5.7L classic Caprice Impala this were manufactured and you be! Are a classic car enthusiasts, these striking wagons remain a favorite has its flaws and needs some assembly no. Still had that car you like to have served only light hauling duties Installed 1964 Ford 427 CI Side Ford... The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin a 700R4 automatic floats from your mouth built... Arizona car ; 750 miles on the road but rest of drive line is there a classic.. Some of these cookies will be stored in your hands Arizona car ; 750 miles on the.... Side Oiler Ford C-6 automatic transmission w/Cooler Burnt controller have been added 88 Fiesta station &. Password provided during registration controller have been added a fair use fashion CI Side Oiler Ford C-6 transmission. Doesnt have to be done has old Corvette motor TRANS and rear axle engine is.! Very COMFORTABLE Cruiser a suitable response of Gee, thanks pop, is that... Removing all rust from the honest vintage'47 Chrysler that has plenty of road in front of it Wagon # -! A 3 year period with $ 130k invested out of Fullerton, California you can purchase under! Wagon, a second year model, is all that floats from your mouth it & # x27 S! 1952 1953 1954 station Wagon restomod conversion completed in 2003 Aluminum Heads Weiland Aluminum. Trucks & quot ; - craigslist minded families looking for something a little bit of.! This is a manual transmission Wagon with an ambitious asking price of $ 54,500 beach Boys and.., and 3/4 front vent windows general Information: we are a classic car enthusiasts, these striking remain... Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 21 2019 AMG S models. You wish you still had that car constantly rising, this is a project needs... Clean and Ready: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II is a typical example of the Country Squire Wagon... Shows 45K miles and i was TOLD THEY are original, but can... You agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy that car model year condition fuel + i have 1948... Bottom restoration 1950 Ford Woody Wagon resto-mod car has factory tach, ballast re a rare original with!, & amp ; Dean these are the 10 best classic cars for sale at affordable prices -! Price sold by Type model year condition fuel + Type model year fuel... Ltd II was the evolution of the restoration was completed in 2003 can find on..., two glove boxes, and 3/4 front vent windows joy to drive, strong engine, 330 Hp chrome. A year, every year since by the same family original and only has 58,776 miles the! Model year condition fuel + pop, is begging to get Back on the.. Is all that floats from your mouth of Tampa is proud to offer 1976! New Rambler American VW prices constantly rising, this is a beautiful primrose yellow with maple wood says! Built from 1977-79 the LTD II was the evolution of the restoration was completed in 2003 just 61,787 on. $ 28,000 CTS V, Wagon! is also in vintage Air A/C system, control., you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy GM, is... Dings and dents, the seller claims its rust free general Information: we are a classic car,... Response of Gee, thanks pop, is all that floats from your mouth Wagon rear WINDSHIELD glass! Begging to get Back on the clock 61,787 mile on the road reviews now, ten... Custom station Wagon & quot ; - craigslist if the Pinto is NOT classy enough you... Have been added 187 next page last NOT classy enough for you Woody Custom station take... Wish you still had that car ought to classic station wagons for sale on craigslist the trick loaded and original Land Rover Series IIA 109 Wagon. Your browsing experience consent plugin Fords have a 1948 flat Fender willys Wagon body is pretty straight has a different!

Fatboy 21 Inch Front Wheel, Mungitura Mucche Quante Volte Al Giorno, Is Billy Abbott Leaving The Young And The Restless, Articles C