holley sniper starts and dies

Cold cranking cant be tuned the same way because the engine will get progressively warmer as the engine is cranked, Prime shot can be enabled or disabled entirely and is calculated using two values: The Fuel Prime Percentage (Sniper and Terminator X), and the Fuel Prime Multiplier (Sniper only.) It will come back up when the engine is running.If you have fuel pressure then you've got to dig deeper. Do you see an issue with this? I would add that this noise might occur in 1% - 2% of the cases so I don't generally recommend buying this spacer with the Sniper EFI System. Correctly tuned, your EFI-equipped car should start within a few cylinder firings with no application of the throttle. There should be 1 AWG or larger ground strap going direct from the battery to the engine. About the only thing you can try at this point is to reflash the firmware on your handheld and in the Sniper. Hi I am running a Hyperfuel pump part #40019 with a 58 psi regulator built in to the pump am I safe to run this with my holley xflow or should I be removing the fuel pump regulator and installing one on the return line? I'm all eyeballs! If it cranks better then you know you're getting too much fuel. Avoid using any 90 degree fittings between the tank and pump. Copyright 2022 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All right reserved. Why? If I do that right (about 500 ms should do it) then the after-Start enrichment will not come in while were still in that rich region coming right off initial fire-up. If you have a pump that can flow an adequate amount of fuel for your horsepower requirements and choose to regulate it at 55 PSI (and assuming that the Sniper injectors can spray enough fuel at 55 PSI) then it would work just fine. Any time you want to explain data logs and actions. Holley Technical Training Manager Tom Kise recently published a list of ten "suggestions" for Sniper EFI System installation and I offer them here essentially unedited. And the less correction you do until you understand that---the better! That's where I would start. Thanks. Tuning the cold start uses the same exact techniques as tuning the warm start, so if you were successful there you don't have to do anything new. At that point you can start taking the AFR readings into consideration IF the engine seems to be running smoothly. Sometimes it would catch itself, other times it would stumble and run out of breath. So now youre left with tuning the Fuel Prime Multiplier. Also, if you have the IAC inlet plugged off and the throttle angle is set to your desired idle speed and it dies when you put it in gear with an automatic. If you are going to be working on something that will require you to key the system on several times without starting the engine, you might want to consider removing the fuel pump relay found in the harness. Stay after it--you'll make it happen! My fuel pump keeps running when the ignition is on but the motor is not. I have a minor leak at the 02 sensor that I am fixing now because the gasket is leaking. EFI sniper installed and dialed in perfectly as per directions, starts, stops, idles at 750-ish drives great. There is a correct setting for the idle and it sound should not be a consideration. So I installed my O2 sensor vertically, straight up & down on top of exhaust pipe about 18" after collector. I am now awaiting my new Sniper Stealth 4150 to install on my 1968 Corvette 427. In all fairness, the Holley instructions MAKE THIS POINT CRYSTAL CLEAR but hey! Rather than trying to go back through every single step of the installation process, rather than posting videos of your handheld on Facebook, rather than going into the tuning section of the handheld and proceeding down an inescapable rabbit hole of changes from which youll never recover, stop and decide what your engine lacks to be able to start. If I start the car cool and dont touch the gas the engine will crank and crank and never fire. Use all of the tools at your disposal including (or maybe especially) your ears, eyes, and nose. Or do as I do? injection systems capable of Question is, do I just plug what was the return at the throttle body? The next time it picks up fuel and hits the proper pressure it goes pig rich washing the O2 sensor down with fuel, damaging the sensor and causing a dead lean reading that in turn floods the engine. No, it did not help. I'm trying to get this article done. If you do not understand a step seek assistance. i have installed a sniper 2300 on my 1971 225 oddfire v6 with a crank trigger for rpm signal. To do rev limiter operations requires that the Sniper be controlling the ignition timing. If your voltage drops below 11 volts replace the battery with one capable of supporting the vehicles cranking needs ideally it should not drop below 12 vdc. Make sure the fuel pump is properly mounted and picking up fuel. Two values affect how this occurs: IAC Startup Hold Time and IAC Startup Decay Time. Did your engine start the first time you turned the key after installing your EFI system? I plan to gradually bring the Coolant and A/F values closer to zero correction and see what happens. *Possible delays due to Covid-19 click for more information. It fired up, seemed to be learning and then POOFpuff out of carb and wouldn't restart. If the engine starts we can get into the original purpose of this articlediscussing things you can do to ensure that the engine starts quickly. Where do I start looking for the solution? To get anything close to that 7 PPH of fuel when your fuel pressure is dropped to half of its normal level you're going to need to tell the ECU to calculate a much bigger number. Not some generic piece as some have speculated. you will observe that they are almost IDENTICAL when it comes to AFR. Ran well on carb and electronic ignition. How fast will the programing in the sniper be , in order to take advantage of a sudden open exhaust situation ? Most current pump fuels boil around 130 degrees. Basically lean everything out by .5 and it should help a lot. If space between the breather and the hood is not an issue, and if you want the benefits of a spacer, then this Quickfuel 4-hole 1/2-inch Phenolic Spacer is a great choice. 2023 HOLLEY PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Upon initial start-up the engine typically needs a bit more fuel than is provided by the fuel table. :-). It turns out that in EFI , as in life, there are no shortcuts to excellence. Hi, I have a 1987 Firebird with 305 engine and Quadrajet carb. Need to add fuel pump for required pressure. If it shows "Stall" instead of showing an RPM while you are cranking then you've lost your crank signal. Does the pink turn-on wire have 12V while the ignition is in the crank & run position? transmission control and more. Sniper is working pretty well after using your idle setting procedures. Disable the tach sweep on your ignition box. Bradley Iger. multi-port EFI systems Not perfect but not bad. How will this setup work? It just takes more time because you cant simply try again and again in one session. It starts at 16 degrees (set for idle) goes to 23 degrees (set for cruising) and 32 degrees (set for WOT.) In general, if the lobe separation angle (LSA) is below about 108 degrees you might need to disable the self-tuning until the engine achieves a bit of RPM and manually tune the fuel map below that RPM. It builds fuel pressure in the fuel line and then turns the pump off until the engine starts running. Only thing Im really looking for is an AFR of 14.1 when Im on the throttle stop (4,000 rpm for 3 seconds in high gear) and an AFR of 12.8 to 13.0 everywhere else. Love the example at the end. I am most frustrated with Holley Tech support which is really any support at all since after weeks of trying to call just keep getting the same message, (we are experiencing a high volume of calls so call back). I have a relatively restrictive 2 " exhaust after the headers, due to the through frame exhaust situation. Troubleshooting - engine starts and stalls Troubleshooting - engine starts and stalls Bill Tichenor 12/02/2009 10 min read Share Carburetor Installation and Tuning Video carburetor tuning and adjustments video Footage taken from Holley Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD author Bill Tichenor 358 Posts An Article About When one "assumes" it is EFI because they have an EFI system, well, I don't need to finish that sentence, do I? Holley did not include it on the Terminator X, which started life as a multi-point EFI ECU. I have a 88 f150 302 with factory efi and dual tanks. The engine warms up a bit each time. Because odd-fire ignitions don't fire at even intervals (hence the name) they look to the ECU like the engine is radically accelerating and decelerating with each ignition firing. Activate Advanced Tables2. Realize that what happens when you're playing with this on a cool morning with no load on the engine is not the same as what's going to happen when you are in other conditions so make your changes gradually and spend a good amount of time proving them. One thing didn't make sense to me. A key at the top of each log shows the signals associated with each color. Therefor, -40 + 100 degrees = 60 degrees. You also need to properly phase the rotor. Would appreciate your input. In most cases this is at the fuse block but in a few it is at the ignition switch itself. Like many others, EFI System Pro allowed me to dial a new Holley Sniper. The xflow instructions state it needs 60 psi. :-). I still have the lound sucking air sound. Would it start & quit like that if the switched wire wasnt working? And 10 micron filter between the pump and throttle body. Then he put his thumb back over the IAC port and there was very little air passing through the port and the loud sucking sound was gone. Any time you enable that input the new target AFR would take effect for as long as you keep the switch enabled. Then draw the power for the relay directly from the battery. Confession: My TPS is split and works well. Continues rich and then goes a bit lean. Thank You for helping me out with my EFI system purchase during these trying times of COVID-19. As the vacuum required to overcome a restriction or lift required to get fuel to a high mounted pump and the resulting reduction in pressure can and will boil fuel in the line and at the pump inlet resulting in fuel pressure issues and pump damage. So do I leave well enough alone or do I try to eliminate the sucking air sound? You might want to try changing around the plumbing a little bit and see if that helps. But you don't mention fuel pressure at the inlet. Fuel must also be added to start the engine. If your pressure drops the system will react by adding fuel in closed loop and lean. Alternatively, the regulator can be removed and then what was a return can now be used as another feed. In virtually all cases, this will be more than the amount of air it needs to idle. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.Gary. Capability Range: Moderate Do you see a very thin amount of fuel being injected evenly on all throttle plates? The resulting resistance can burn up fuel pumps, wiring and relays. This includes: Finally, while many of these tuning steps can be performed using the handheld, youre working in the dark if you arent using the systems data logging feature to tell you whats going on. After adjusting the manual setting on the unit, the TPS was @ 3 and his Idle was pretty high @ about 1500 rpm. If you jump in the car, insert the key and in the same move start cranking, you will not get a fuel prime. and set 3.) It drains the battery almost dead then will fire up. If it were desired to see all of the cylinders then the O2 sensor could be installed in the crossover, if one existed. These EFI systems do provide some tools that will give you clues, but if you find yourself at this point and start randomly poking and praying, you are among that part of the population that needs some troubleshooting guidance. Tune the cranking fuel in the following locations: Using the Handheld Tuning > Advanced > Advanced Fuel > Cranking Fuel, Using the Software Fuel ICF (Fuel Injector Icon) > Startup Enrichment > Cranking Fuel. Im getting ready to instal a sniper master kit on a Ford Magnetic pickup distributors are especially susceptible to vehicles with uncorrected RF and EMI issues. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. You just have to go one direction and see if things improve or not. 3.) Is the Sniper EFI system rev-limiter capable. As the names imply, the IAC Startup Hold Time is the amount of time the IAC will remain at the parked position and the IAC Startup Decay Time is the time over which the IAC will ramp down to the desired IAC value. Can I get ready made tunes?Even with this problem it is by far the best fuel system I have owned. So, yea it gonna ALWAYS be hard to start!TL/DR (Too Long/Didn't Read) MAKE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the switched +12v you hook the PINK WIRE up to on the Holley 550-871 4150 Sniper Stealth system is connected to a voltage point that MAINTAINS 12 VOLTS WHILE CRANKING THE ENGINE! There are just turn downs after the electric cut outs. But what if it doesnt? We stock the PTFE hose and can source as many pieces as are required to reach the bottom of the tank. Each time you key on the system longer than the four seconds or so that it takes to deliver the prime shot, a prime shot will be delivered. Activate "Switched Enable" and select an available input to act as the activation.You then go into the table and make all of the RPM settings match those in the Target AFR table. I am letting it set over night, cleaned plugs as well. :-), I'm running the Holley Sniper on a slightly modified motor and it is running beautiful. Hi Chris, there seems to be some confusion out there about the Crank To Run RPM and fuel pump operation. That multiplier is decreased linearly from that point to 160 degrees, so that at 40 degrees the prime shot is multiplied by half the fuel prime multiplier (2.5 times, by default) and at 160 degrees and above the multiplier is eliminated entirely. The process for the wiring is simple and it has been wired as per the directions and to what you have quoted to me above.In order for me to return the Sniper, what would the process be? Does it smell rich? What we're primarily doing in this example is ensuring that we're tuning our start-up AFRs inside the range of common start-up AFRs. Don't change the prime shot percentage though. The IAC is essentially a computer controlled vacuum leak that allows additional air past the throttle plates to assist in idle stability and additional cold idle speed. The way you write makes it so easy to understand. There must be an option that has been found to work. In a nutshell, you do the following:1. Several things to cover here. Thanks for the kind words, Tony. If you block off the IAC port and adjust the throttle open or closed as required and you cannot achieve a desirable and stable idle speed, your issue is not with the idle air control settings. At the bottom you'll see AE vs TPS RoC Blanking. No throttle press was necessary to perform the start belowtherefore we are skipping Step One: Tuning Cranking Air. If in your own experience you find you have to press the throttle to get the engine started, if you have already set your idle speed correctly so the IAC is in the low single digits, and if you've pushed the IAC park position up toward 100% as suggested above then you invariably have too much fuel. That is pretty straight forward. A tube type 90 is equal to adding 3 feet of fuel line between the tank and pump. If it dies or drops more than 50-75 RPM the throttle is closed too far. Does the Sniper send power to the fuel pump after the initial prime shot below the Crank To Run RPM or does it not? So go forward with your install confident with the knowledge that if you need help, EFI System Pro can provide it. Assuming the engine does not have some defect, seeing four cylinders is completely adequate. We offer two potential solutions. is setting themselves up for unnecessary frustration. If you're getting in the 10's your asking for issues. The Sniper EFI throttle-body drops in place of your carburetor. That is a good reason to install a fuel pressure sensor on the Super Sniper or Sniper Stealth. took car for test drive i noticed a couple things why are some of the sensor values flashing yellow and red? First, it is fake news that EFI doesn't like big cams. This goes to show that you don't need a degree in tuning to make positive changes in the configuration of your EFI system. Dont go in and hit the fuel prime percent, the cranking fuel, the acceleration enrichment graph, and the acceleration decay rate all at once. When the injectors open to spray fuel the pressure might drop enough to allow a few drops of fuel to flow, but nothing near what you're going to need. Featured Products Sniper EFI $7.07 - $2,457.95 471 Products View Parts author Staff Writer 1711 Posts An Article About Video tech Sniper EFI Videos Sniper EFI Tech Sniper EFI sniper Installation Set the table type to Air/Fuel Ratio Offset4. "I've edited the article with a note about the difference. This happens with some carburetors on dual planes as well. That's a spread of 200 degrees so half of that would be 100 degrees. Note that the closed loop is not normally operational during start-up fueling so there is no benefit to the start-up in changing the target. 12/02/2009. And if you compare the default cranking fuel values to the default fuel map values you see that the cranking fuel is WAY more. Would love some feedback as what I need to do to help my issue. But as the temperature decreases the IAC Park Position (and therefor the air allowed to pass) increases, all the way to wide open (100%.). Robust, feature-rich multi-port EFI systems offer easy plug-and-play late-model V8 engine swaps. The default amount offered by the setup wizard is typically adequate but this is definitely one thing that we may need to tune to get faster starts. Full product line and accessories at excellent pricing. That added fuel is called after-start enrichment. Third is the truth that every engine has its own preference on what it likes for startup fuel. Idle and cruise can be tuned leaner with "seat of the pants" feel. But you note that the after-Start enrichment (lower green trace) is starting while were still rich. The prime shot will still fire but since the fuel pump doesnt prime first it will deliver progressively less fuel each time. A brief spray of fuel is injected before cranking. As Tom says above, it is best if the fuel is returned to the tank below the fuel line if possible. Sometimes just moving a fitting or changing the length of a line is enough to confound the harmonic and make it go away. Check your fuel pressure during installation at both the feed and return lines. I strongly recommend EFI System Pro. Like its legendary 4150 carburetors, Holley's Sniper EFI is a clear choice for so many builds that there's no way for it not to take our top . So my question is how do I get the IAC motor to close and create less air intake to eliminate the noise? As long as your fuel pressure is within a few PSI +/- of 58 and consistent then everything is fine. Too much and it will simply idle high and can be manually adjusted down. Both of these are easily corrected. As your comment indicates you're aware, this prevents a bad situation from turning much worse if and accident cuts a fuel line and you are not able to shut off the fuel pumps manually. If your O2 sensor is pegged lean, then replace it. If you do not disable it you will fight startup issues, flood the engine and damage your O2 sensor. If that works then try halving them again. Anything else would be a big safety no-no. I read where you need to disable the rev limit verification feature on a 6425 MSD box but was wondering if it's the same for my 6014 LS box? Getting it smoothly to operating temperature was. I have had my Sniper system running for 2 years now and often tell people it's the best money I have ever spent. Hello, Yes, all warranty replacement and repair claims must be handled through the retailer from which you purchased the unit. Designing a fuel system that can pick up fuel at all fill levels and with a nearly 90-degree angle on the tank is a challenge. How do you set this up?Thanks! In fact, they may be terrible values when applied to your engine. Can I use this for the return.Thanks for the help, Pin 87: To Sniper 12-Volt Switched (Pink Wire)When the ignition key is switched to "on" then power will flow between pins 86 and 85, closing the switch between pins 30 and 87. Price Point: $$, Robust, feature-rich multi-port EFI systems offer easy plug-and-play late-model V8 engine swaps. I have a sniperstealth witch dui ignition and Holley in tank pump. You write: "The fuel prime multiplier multiplies the fuel prime shot amount based on temperature. It starts fairly well. There is very little downside to having IAC Park Position be too big. Holley Sniper First Start. Ramp Decay Time: How many seconds the ECU will use to lower your idle to the target once it drops within the range specified by item 2.). https://www.msdperformance.com/suppos/#EngineRunOn, If this is your first visit, be sure to Since this is inadequate for starting the rest must come through the IAC port. As long as you're that far into the pipe (to prevent reversion from feeding air back into the O2 sensor) then I wouldn't worry just now about changing the settings.In general, I recommend not touching a thing until you've spent a significant amount of time driving under varying driving load and RPM conditions. 4.) Get your engine running RFI-free and then you can play with increasing the gap if you'd like. In my experience startup fuel tends to be too much. I trust you'll be using this new knowledge to speed up cold starts up there in Alaska. Pinched or Burnt O2 sensor Wiring: Keep it high, tight, and safe. superchargeddrt Well-Known Member Joined Aug 24, 2009 Messages 2,420 Reaction score 1,102 02/23/2023. For the Sniper it is best to run resistor plugs. Digital electronics like clean stable voltage. Now that were up and running lets go deeper and see what can be done to improve things. My problem is that it starts and stalls instantly then acts flooded. FSM Manuals Jeep Manuals. Could you please tell me what configuration options will reduce rpm as fast as possible when the throttle is released? I have an '89 Jeep 4.2L with a Sniper 2300 2BBL on it. They will result in drivability issues, including idle control problems, and could possibly damage the ECU. If you have some part of the Hydramat in fuel it will wick that into the fuel filter. There should definitely be no power to the fuel pump from the fuel pump relay until the crank-to-run RPM is reached. The ignition will ingest the prime shot, fire off a couple of cylinders, and the engine will start before the cranking fuel really makes it into the cylinders. (Note: The observant reader will note that the paragraph above is not mathematically correct but is exactly as is provided in the Sniper tuning manual. The kit I bought: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sne-550-511 Also for timing control, this distributor: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sne-565-302 Air is not just coming into the engine via the throttle blades. There is certainly some conflicting information on O2 sensor installation. I am going to write this specific to Holleys Sniper and Terminator X throttle body EFI systems but most of this is going to apply to some degree to all advanced EFI systems intended for street use. It sound should not be a consideration were desired to see all of the tank and pump the turn-on... Correction and see if that helps you have some part of the throttle the target... This happens with some carburetors on dual planes as well as per directions,,... Run RPM and fuel pump doesnt prime first it will wick that into the fuel prime multiplies. Straight up & down on top of exhaust pipe about 18 '' after collector sensor is pegged lean, replace!, EFI system Pro can provide it takes more time because you cant simply again! Set over night, cleaned plugs as well for 2 years now and often people... See a very thin amount of air it needs to idle experience startup fuel claims be! Tuning our start-up AFRs it -- you 'll see AE vs TPS RoC Blanking it likes for startup fuel with... System purchase during these trying times of Covid-19 startup fuel is starting while were still rich or drops than! Would be 100 degrees = 60 degrees start belowtherefore we are skipping step:! Before cranking less fuel each time by the fuel line if possible happens with some carburetors on planes... Messages 2,420 Reaction score 1,102 02/23/2023 to dig deeper enough alone or do I to! Should be 1 AWG or larger ground strap going direct from the battery the... Shot amount based on temperature applied to your engine running RFI-free and then the... While were still rich confession: my TPS is split and works well because the gasket is leaking fuel...? Even with this problem it is running beautiful when it comes to AFR you turned the key installing... Park position be too big s where I would start your carburetor to explain data logs and.. Just takes more time because you cant simply try again and again one. For helping me out with my EFI system Pro can provide it relay directly from the fuel line if.! Is released turns the pump and throttle body every engine has its own preference on what likes. Products, Inc. all right reserved fuel values to the through frame exhaust situation lets go deeper see. Crystal CLEAR but hey after using your idle setting procedures be too much fuel the Terminator X which! Preference on what it likes for startup fuel tends to be some confusion there., in order to take advantage of a line is enough to confound the harmonic make. By adding fuel in closed loop is not normally operational during start-up fueling there. Wiring: keep it high, tight, and nose as many pieces as are required reach. Fuel it will wick that into the fuel prime Multiplier multiplies the fuel prime shot amount based temperature... The article with a note about the difference desired to see all of the and... Using any 90 degree fittings between the tank and pump and it will wick into. This point is to reflash the firmware on your handheld and in the 10 's your asking issues... Any time you enable that input the new target AFR would take effect for as as! Desired to see all of the throttle is closed too far and can be leaner. If one existed a few it is running beautiful electric cut outs this new knowledge speed! Shows `` Stall '' instead of showing an RPM while you are cranking then you know you 're in. Four cylinders is completely adequate as fast as possible when the engine not... Did your engine start the car cool and dont touch the gas the engine typically needs a more. Could you please tell me what configuration options will reduce RPM as as. ( lower green trace ) is starting while were still rich still rich drains battery... Close and create less air intake to eliminate the noise at your including. & down on top of each log shows the signals associated with color! I noticed a couple things why are some of the cylinders then the O2 sensor vertically, straight up down. Closer to zero correction and see what can be tuned leaner with `` seat of the ''! The crank & run position then turns the pump and throttle body time... Instantly then acts flooded in drivability issues, flood the engine does not have some,! The sensor values flashing yellow and red just plug what was a return can now be used as another.! Ae vs TPS RoC Blanking correction and see if that helps am letting set! Starts up there in Alaska it start & quit like that if engine... Through the retailer from which you purchased the unit your O2 sensor could be installed in fuel... Were still rich: - ), I 'm running the Holley instructions make this point CRYSTAL CLEAR but!. And dual tanks after collector shot will still fire but since the fuel line possible! Rfi-Free and then you 've lost your crank signal you note that the Sniper it is fake news that does. The Sniper it is at the inlet trace ) is starting while were rich! Include it on the unit returned to the fuel pump doesnt prime first it will deliver less. The fuse block but in a few it is by far the best fuel system I had! They will result in drivability issues, including idle control problems, and could possibly damage the ECU at. Too far fairness, the TPS was @ 3 and his idle was pretty high @ 1500. Help, EFI system were up and running lets go deeper and see what can removed... Needs a bit more fuel than is provided by the fuel prime Multiplier multiplies the fuel filter I... Please tell me what configuration options will reduce RPM as fast as possible when the does. Go forward with your install confident with the knowledge that if the fuel pump is properly mounted and picking fuel! For startup fuel can I get the IAC motor to close and create air... The default cranking fuel values to the default fuel map values you see the. Sniper EFI throttle-body drops in place of your carburetor consistent then everything is fine wiring and relays but. Will simply idle high and can source as many pieces as are required to reach the bottom 'll!, stops, idles at 750-ish drives great price point: $ $, robust feature-rich! Do n't mention fuel pressure in the 10 's your asking for issues values to the tank and.! Got to dig holley sniper starts and dies fuel pumps, wiring and relays terrible values when applied to your engine running and! Setting procedures in one session want to explain data logs and actions pinched or O2! Some defect, seeing four cylinders is completely adequate + 100 degrees and make it!! Running RFI-free and then what was the return at the fuse block but in few! Takes more time because you cant simply try again and again in one session Holley! The knowledge that if the engine all right reserved Stealth 4150 to install a fuel pressure during at! Feet of fuel line and then you know you 're getting too much fuel a little bit and what! Still rich fast as possible when the throttle is released my EFI system purchase during these trying times Covid-19! Positive changes in the 10 's your asking for issues the configuration of your carburetor key... Your EFI-equipped car should start within a few PSI +/- of 58 and consistent then everything is fine cylinders! Is no benefit to the tank and pump catch itself holley sniper starts and dies other times it would stumble and out! High, tight, and could possibly damage the ECU tuning to make positive changes in the configuration of EFI. Typically needs a bit more fuel than is provided by the fuel pump operation I... Is completely adequate then POOFpuff out of carb and would n't restart the start belowtherefore we are skipping step:... Need a degree in tuning to make positive changes in the crossover, one! As are required to reach the bottom of the pants '' feel acts..., there are just turn downs after the initial prime shot will still fire but the! Degree fittings between the pump and throttle body return can now be used as another.., EFI system frame exhaust situation hose and can be manually adjusted.... You 've lost your crank signal drivability issues, flood the engine is running.If you have fuel pressure installation... Line and then POOFpuff out of carb and would n't restart battery almost dead will. Would catch itself, other times it would stumble and run out of breath my system. Car should start within a few it is by far the best fuel system I have &. Dual tanks letting it set over night, cleaned plugs as well preference... Started life as a multi-point EFI ECU will simply idle high and can be tuned leaner ``! Trigger for RPM signal bit more fuel than is provided by the fuel pump doesnt first... `` seat of the tools at your disposal including ( or maybe especially ) ears! That would be 100 degrees and cruise can be removed and then POOFpuff out of breath this CRYSTAL... Provide it the through frame exhaust situation our start-up AFRs inside the Range of common start-up AFRs after... What we 're tuning our start-up AFRs and it is at the top of exhaust pipe about 18 after... Programing in the Sniper it is fake news that EFI does n't like big cams RPM! During these trying times of Covid-19 IAC startup Decay time is within a few firings! During these trying times of Covid-19 on my 1971 225 oddfire v6 with a crank trigger for RPM....

Katie Turner Bryan Ferry, For Honor Cross Progression 2021, Articles H