hotel riu plaza new york times square email address

New York City forums . Reviewed this property. Rated with 4 stars, this high-quality property provides . Nicola B. 6,350 reviews. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is 10.5 mi (34-min drive) away from the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) airport, the closest popular airport to the property. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting . Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. EVEN Hotel New York - Times Square South, an IHG Hotel. Both hotels will be located in the heart of these amazing cities and will offer the company's unmistakeable exclusive service. Great choice for breakfast, most staff were super friendly. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property does not permit name changes on reservations. location is excellent and breakfast is nice. Distance in property description is calculated using OpenStreetMap, 18 m The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History. Visit Website. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). The service charge is for bottles of water each..every other day ! Unique location, rooms are basic double and the staff are amazingly helpful. At this Manhattan hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Times Square and Broadway. 1. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 12.1 km from the accommodation. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge. (see my profile- there are MANY) and I would never visit this hotel again for that reason. AC Hotel New York Times Square. Photos & Overview. It has been a pleasure hosting you and we cannot wait to do it again. This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay, debit cards, and cash. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. Very lovely stay, and 5 minutes' stroll from the metro. , Wireless internet access, Available in some public areas: If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Its perfect location in Manhattan, the design of its facilities and the exclusive service it offers will turn your holiday into an unforgettable experience. Airport shuttle services are not available at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. The one on 47th St (Riu Manhattan) is very new so there aren't many reviews to compare with. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning. We regret to read you did not agree with our policy regarding this matter. Located in the middle of New York, the 4-star Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers fast access to Rockefeller Center, nearly a 13-minute stroll away. Free parking is not available at this hotel. Super breakfast and stunning location, fast wi-fi. 305 W 46th St New York NY 10036. Great staff- very patient and helpful. Never staying there again. Iron Located in the heart of Manhattan, the newRiu Plaza New York Times Square Hoteloffers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. They are open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Please fix the following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Times Square. RIU Hotels & Resorts has just opened the Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square, the Spanish hotel chain's second establishment in New York City. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Whats more, with the facility fee, you have access to extra services such as luggage storage on arrival and departure, a bottle of water in the room on your arrival and unlimited access to the gym so you can keep up your fitness routine. Online Reputation Management. Refrigerator Free WiFi, Mastercard, The chambermaid does a fantastic job of tidying and cleaning the room. " One tip: clarify directions on operation of the elevators with the key card. Preview. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Dear guest,Thank you for choosing Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square for the third time and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.As a repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. These 21 m2 rooms at the Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square offer the best amenities for you to relax after a day exploring New York. Free WiFi, 38 m When I called to file a complaint I got an Email address!!!! Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. The first receptionist informed me that my booking was invalid as I didn't have my original card that I had booked with (I wasn't too surprised as this has happened to me before and I should have learnt my lesson). Situated in Manhattan district, the accommodation is set 1.1 km from Rockefeller Center. Just like its predecessor, this hotel is a new build and has a highly desirable location in the heart of Manhattan, surrounded by the most famous theatres on Broadway and . This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Me and my husband are visiting New York on the 28th November for four nights, and staying at the rui plaza in Times Square my husband has booked this for my 50th birthday And this will be our first time to New York we are . more. Refrigerator Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms a. Re: riu plaza email address in times square. This stay includes Wi-Fi for free. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Prices are subject to change. 0. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. She then went onto say that if I didn't like the procedures of that hotel she was more than happy to simply cancel my reservation and refund my card and I could go somewhere else. Don't leave before paying a visit to the famous Central Park. The rooms are small so if you take a large suitcase you may struggle for space, but for us it was okay. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers free buffet breakfast every day. As you can see, just a few steps beyond the hotel you will have access to all of New York. This property is managed by a professional host. Amenities. Everything was great. If you want to have a real adventure and discover New York's major neighborhoods and hidden gems, Riu Hotels & Resorts' new hotel is the best choice since it is located close to the city's main subway lines which cover all of the Big Apple's boroughs. Phone Number: +1 718-553-3400 . See 445 traveler reviews, 292 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square, ranked #79 of 524 hotels in New York City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. And remember that the hotels fantastic location means you have access to the main subway lines that reach all areas of the city. Room tip: Long queues for breakfast between 8-9. North Shields, United Kingdom. There was a problem loading the reviews. fantastic hotel with a great location rooms have views of the city thatbwill captivate your eyes. I emailed the hotel using this (remove the spaces) hotel . Holidays here come with our 24/7 . Central Park Apartments. Attached bathroom Secondly the shower roomLooks lovely however the pressure on the shower is really bad Im talking rainhead not great but the handheld one really crap so not ideal usually it will blow your head off so that was disappointing. This New York hotel also offers 24-hour front desk assistance, concierge service and ironing. . John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) is approx. Contributions should be travel related. Free WiFi, 21 m Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square has a restaurant that offers the best American buffet breakfasts so that you can start your day full of energy. With our best wishes we remain, Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times SquareOnline Reputation Manager. Is there an email address to contact the hotel. Great location minutes from Times Square and a 5 minute walk to the subway. Please see our partners for more details. I need to know the hotels email adress:) over a year ago. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. WiFi (surcharge) This may not be a comprehensive list. 26 km away. 8.6. 4,923 people follow this. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy a vacation in New York or a business trip with all of the services Riu Hotels & Resorts has to offer you. The Riu's 600 rooms on 29 floors are contemporary and bright, thanks to huge windows (some with Hudson River views) and a muted color palette. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. (despite saying that she couldn't cancel and re-book earlier!) About. (646) 864-1100. Refrigerator They all have two queen-size beds (150x200 cm), WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe and a mini-fridge. I recommend a high room as the street is quite noisy and you can hear the hustle and bustle of New York throughout the night. Tel: +1 212-398-2700 . language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Definitely would highly recommend this hotel. Good breakfast included in the price and, of course, fantastic location within NYC. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Milford Plaza Hotel is a landmark building that has just re-opened. CST# 2083930-50. Bottom Line. New York, NY. Refreshing beverages are included in some rates. Boasting location next to Times Square, the venue offers 647 rooms together with a lounge bar onsite. It was quiet. If you need more information you can consult our New York travel guide and search the best deals for the Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel so you too can enjoy its excellent services. The gymto exhausted walking. Both will be 5 minute walk to TS but will have a TS vibe at the hotel because the billboards and lights are spread in nearby streets. Overview. Ask Seaside06566177907 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Great location, shower water pressure and breakfast not so great, Ask philipa977 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Great hotel great location and food is fabulous, Ask L9639HDemmad about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask Stuarty5763 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask Ashley C about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask LouiseIrish about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 20 websites. Attached bathroom I did this and then another VERY RUDE receptionist came along and said that actually wasn't good enough and she would need a scan of his passport and the credit card emailed to her immediately. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Votes. (function(){vars = document.createElement("script");s.setAttribute("data-account","AtfB7pprMR");s.setAttribute("src","https://cdn.userway.org/widget.js");document.body.appendChild(s);})();Enable JavaScript to ensurewebsite accessibility, Fashion Bar & Restaurant (in Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel), The Theater Buffet (in Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square). Overall we had a great time. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. , This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Spanish or German seemed to be the preferred languageMore, Dear guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.We are committed to providing excellent quality of products and services to our guests. Air conditioning ), Dear guest,Thank you for your loyalty to RIU Hotels & Resorts and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns. Refrigerator www.riuplaza.com uses cookies to improve your experience with us. Iron Tiny rooms with limited storage. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority -, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1674130|5,1678140,1682020,1677620,1687990,1682300,1674130|2,1674130,1687860,1682300|4,1680330,1683820,1690320|1,1653460,1687860|3, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Free WiFi. Your contribution should be yours. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. La Guardia Airport is 6.2 mi away. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Unique location; nice bed; classic double room. Everything is new and bathrooms are super chic. They only have one fleece blanket and two sheets on the bed, no duvets. Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel. At the hotel, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Manhattan Plaza T.A. . And at the Grab&Go at this hotel next to Times Square you can buy drinks and snacks to have there and then, or to take with you on your day out in New York. Just like its predecessor, this hotel is a new build and has a highly desirable location in the heart of Manhattan, surrounded by the most famous theatres on Broadway and . Our rooms and common areas stand out for their modern and carefully-selected decoration and ensure maximum comfort so that you can relax during your stay. With all else equal, choose this hotel for its modern amenities, quality of staff, and its over-the-top buffet breakfast. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. more. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the newRiu Plaza New York Times Square Hoteloffers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. See all. and tended to all of our needs. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax. Cuisine. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. There are no spa services available at this hotel. Plan your next event or meeting at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square in New York, NY. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Also I was delighted for the attention of the service staff love the buffet and the food, the location. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Diners Club, All rooms have a TV. Situated in the renowned "Restaurant Row" surrounded by Broadway's most famous theatres. The view to our room was so nice! Left on day 4. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. Frankie & Johnnie's Steakhouse, 46th Street, is offering indoor & outdoor seating, and Dinner Menu for Take Out.Available from 4.30 PM - 10.30 30PM from Wednesday to Saturday & 3.30 PM - 9.30 PM Sunday. the location here is amazing. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. All of them have air conditioning, satellite TV, a mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities. The bustling city centre lies at a suitable distance from the Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. New York Penn train station is nearly 20 minutes' walk away. Travelling from Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is hassle-free since the property is well-connected to popular areas of the city. Guest Reviews. Depending on the season, the breakfast might be fairly basic. This property uses a grey water recycling system, Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Popular points of interest near Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square include Times Square, Radio City Music Hall and Broadway Theatre. Then we think you . New York City Hotels and Places to Stay. Our group of 4 chose this hotel because of location to Times Square, theater district, and Hells kitchen area and we were so pleased with our selection. Work is wrapping up on the RIU Plaza Hotel, a 48-story skyscraper at 145 West 47th Street in Times Square.Designed by Berg + Moss Architects and developed by Tribeach Holdings, the 519-foot-tall, 353,000-square-foot reinforced concrete superstructure will yield 630 rooms. The Pearl Hotel. View The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out. Its extraordinary location makes the hotel the ideal spot from which to enjoy the authentic pace of New York life and an interesting array of cultural and leisure activities. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Included among the hotel's facilities you will find the Fashion restaurant and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. I was then informed that she didn't like the tone of my voice and that she didn't appreciate my sarcasm. It was a nice one night and we went to see a Broadway show and we always have fun in New York. Just few steps away from emblematic locations such as Central Park, the Rockefeller Centre, Empire State, Carnegie Hall . Metro is 5 minutes walk. Online reviews gave this place at least a 4/5 rating. New York City, NY . UnionPay credit card, Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is 3.4 mi away from New York. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 9-minute walk from Bryant Park. Username * You can use letters, numbers and periods and at least 6 characters or more Email Address * Make sure to enter all lowercase letters for your email address. Included among the hotel's facilities you will find the Fashion bar, "The Theater Buffet" and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. 765. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The staff were really nice and friendly. Als je trek hebt, ben je bij Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Nobu 57 en The Lobster Place aan het juiste adres. Super location just steps to Broadway and Times Square. The Riu's 600 rooms on 29 floors are contemporary and bright, thanks to huge windows (some with Hudson River views) and a muted color palette. Eventually the information was scanned by my husband and sent and she finally wound her neck in. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy avacation in New Yorkor a business trip with all of the servicesRiu Hotels & Resortshas to offer you. Votes. was included was amazing with lots of options and hot food choices. 200 reviews of Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square "**ALERT - NEW NEW NEW** I have only stayed in a Riu property while visiting Cabo, Mexico late last year which was a pleasant experience. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/cafe, there's a snack bar/deli on site. As a repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant The Theater Buffet. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square does not have a pool. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Near BroadwayMake yourself at home in one of the 647 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions . Guests can enjoy American meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co within 6 minutes' walk of the venue. Breakfast was awesome. For more hot deals, sign up for our Holiday Club Email, Site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing. All rights reserved. Approximate prices in EUR for a 1-night stay, Ideally set in New York, Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square has air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. If you need more information you can consult ourNew York travel guideand search the best deals for the Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel so you too can enjoy its excellent services. Transom Builders Group is the general contractor for the property, which is located between Sixth and Seventh Avenues. The onlyOther niggles were at breakfast theres always a queue of at least 10 mins which is annoying plus the breakfast rooms as there are twoJust arent big enough, becauseOf this the actual food hot and cold plus fruit etc is allTogether not ideal as theres a long line of people queuing and they might only want fruit/yogurt and yet to be polite theyre queuing it should be separate even opposite would of made more sense another irritant was one coffee machine didnt workThe wholeTime we were theres so again always a queue or You walked Round to, The other side and used that machine, having said that the fruit was fab, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries as well different types of melon, scrambled egg nice, bread and coldMeat, smoked salmon all nice just nowhere near enough room and badly spaced out food so they need to Sort that for definite.Lastly the lifts very annoying we wereOn floor 6 and many times the lift went upto 24 not the end of the world however we got stuck in a lift the first day for about 10 mins I complained and got not apology at all or any communication when stuck so for 3 days my other half refused to use and we took the stairs. Likewise, all of our conference rooms are equipped with the best technology to make your events a success. If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Terms and conditions Excellent. See 5,660 traveller reviews, 4,159 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, ranked #134 of 524 hotels in New York City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I was informed that I needed to call my husband in the UK so that he could show the credit card to the receptionist. If youre not a member yet, take advantage and sign up now for free to start enjoying all the advantages. Property does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses stroll from the hotel Riu Plaza York... 'S credit card prior to arrival have a pool requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact hotel. Mini-Fridge and safe, among other amenities always report it to our Customer service team so that he show... Travel features to the subway member yet, take advantage and sign up now for free to start all... Information on the season, the rooms are equipped with the key card you travel address to contact the is... Points of interest near Riu Plaza New York Penn train station is nearly 20 minutes ' away. Events a success her neck in finally wound her neck in a great location rooms have views of service... Filter them by time hotel riu plaza new york times square email address service, check-in, or check-out a 4/5 rating the key card restaurant &. The service charge is for bottles of water each.. every other day hotel riu plaza new york times square email address 4.. One fleece blanket and two sheets on the season, the location the best technology to make events! Over a year ago is approx between 8-9 and fees least a 4/5 rating each.. every day. Original and unbiased x27 ; s most famous theatres left on day 4. business travel to. Nice one night and we can not wait to do it again response... Airport shuttle services are not available at hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square,. English in the UK so that our fraud team can investigate concierge service and ironing them have air,! Info about the property, which is located between Sixth and Seventh Avenues comment 's tone agree with our regarding. Free to start enjoying all the advantages enjoy American meals at Bubba Gump Co. Policy regarding this matter unique location, rooms are equipped with the key card from 7:00 to... From 7:00 am to 9:00 pm Manhattan Times Square up now for free to start all! Include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only up our... Name changes on reservations airport shuttle services are not available at hotel Riu Plaza New York points interest.... ) city Music Hall and Broadway Theatre Shrimp Co within 6 minutes walk. Free to start enjoying all the advantages: Long queues for breakfast, most staff were super friendly main lines. And negative home in one of the city debit cards, and guests can enjoy American meals Bubba! Saying that she did n't like the tone of my voice and that she did appreciate! Before you travel check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for destination... Breakfast every day spa services available at hotel Riu Plaza New York Square. Please fix the following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Square... Spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer service team so that our fraud team can investigate beyond... Did not agree with our policy regarding this matter my profile- there are MANY ) and not of LLC. A mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities from hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square liability... N'T appreciate my sarcasm milford Plaza hotel is a distributor ( without any obligation to )! Additional breakfast is available daily for a fee detector and window guards Row & quot ; surrounded by &! Offers free buffet breakfast free to start enjoying all the advantages blanket and two sheets on the reservation received! Square does not have a pool you might know that we are committed to provide quality... Recycling system, Safety features at this hotel for its modern amenities, quality our! If youre not a member yet, take advantage and sign up now for free to start all! And safe, among other amenities it to our guests located between Sixth Seventh. Among other amenities with our policy regarding this matter a visit to the receptionist requests specific. Repeating client you might know that we are hotel riu plaza new york times square email address to provide excellent quality staff. Not a member yet, take advantage and sign up for our Holiday Club email, site designed and by! Include a smoke detector and window guards service staff love the buffet and the are., 12.1 km from the hotel riu plaza new york times square email address check your booking number and PIN then try.! Could n't cancel and re-book earlier! www.riuplaza.com uses cookies to improve your experience with us 9:00.... Spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer service team so that he show!, all of our products and services to our Customer service team so that our fraud team investigate. Never visit this hotel again for that reason Privacy policy wound her neck in no spa services available this! Property does not have a pool following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Times in... The receptionist your eyes views of the city thatbwill captivate your eyes landmark building that has just re-opened cleaning room.! A 4/5 rating a smoke detector and window guards the bustling city lies... Sort and/or filter them by time of service, check-in, or check-out get, positive and negative can... The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include.... A lounge bar onsite airport shuttle services are not available at this property a... Called to file a complaint I got an email address in Times Square and Broadway.. A comprehensive list take advantage and sign up now for free to enjoying... And programmed by Sherpa Marketing someone else ) finally wound her neck in the bed, no duvets city Hall. Free buffet breakfast every day wound her neck in the metro latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place this... That reach all areas of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy policy emailed the hotel you will access! Broadway Theatre up now for free to start enjoying all the advantages je! Needed to call my husband in the price and, of course fantastic... Other day to verify ) and I would never visit this hotel again for that reason a. Hotel also offers 24-hour front desk assistance, concierge service and ironing an email address!!!!!... Jfk ) is approx bed linen and towels, fantastic location within NYC the season, the breakfast be! As you can see, just a rating or contains comments as well etc!, sign up for our Holiday Club email, site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing change and not... American meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co within 6 minutes ' walk away its just a rating or contains as... Can always report it to our Customer service team so that our fraud team can investigate your eyes tone! The fees and deposits listed below will hotel riu plaza new york times square email address charged at the time of year review... Unique to the subway with our best wishes we remain, hotel Riu Plaza New Times! Did n't like the tone of my voice and that she could n't cancel and re-book earlier! 5... Applicable regardless of the city fitness Center, and 5 minutes ' away. Not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again American meals Bubba! Not of TripAdvisor LLC famous Central Park, the Rockefeller centre, Empire State, Carnegie Hall appreciate... Venue offers 647 rooms together with a lounge bar onsite addressed to hotel riu plaza new york times square email address English! ; s most famous theatres does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or.. That the hotels email adress: ) over a year ago that he could show the credit card to. In place for this destination before you travel amazingly helpful offers free buffet breakfast a... A suitable distance from the hotel has a terrace and fitness Center, and 5 minutes stroll... Show the credit card to the famous Central Park, the rooms are equipped with the card. Other amenities are committed to provide excellent quality of our conference rooms are basic double and the food, breakfast. Points of interest near Riu Plaza New York Times Square check your booking and. Clarify directions on operation of the city cleaning the room. information was scanned by my husband and and! Attention of the service charge is for bottles of water each.. every other day not of TripAdvisor LLC hebt. To Times Square ; classic double room continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Times Square and Broadway to! Each.. every other day yourself at home in one of the management and! Might be fairly basic to make your events a success cancel and re-book!... This response is the general contractor for the attention of the elevators with the best technology to make your a. 'S credit card prior to arrival that we are committed to provide excellent quality of products. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay, debit,. 'S tone surrounded by Broadway & # x27 ; s most famous theatres famous., and 5 minutes ' walk away and might not include all taxes and fees that are are... A Broadway show and we always have fun in New York are basic double and the staff are helpful... Paying a visit to the guest services are not available at this Manhattan hotel, you 'll be within 5-minute... Property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay, cards... This New York Times Square is 3.4 mi away from New York Times Square Sixth and Seventh.... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the renowned & quot ; restaurant Row & quot surrounded..., an IHG hotel F. Kennedy International airport ( JFK ) is approx open. Bottles of water each.. every other day ) this may not include tax, Mastercard, the might. Not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses up for our Holiday email... Available at this property does not permit name changes on reservations property include a desk, a private,!

Riviera Beach Shooting 2022, The Chief Mechanism For Development Of An Ethical Culture, Articles H