hydro seating plan kevin bridges

Kevin Bridges (bk 331 row cc seats 244-245): Highest level, about half-way back in the block but you should be right on the aisle between 331 and 332 so thats good for getting in/out easily. So i could sell the other ones. Assuming quite high up? For most shows the floor seating will give great views of . I dont care who your dad is pal, youre not getting in with sandals on., 3. Hello! hey im seeing the vamps in april and i have Block12 RowJ Seats142-143 can anyone tell me if they are good seats? Yay! anonymous. Chris and Rosey Ramsey - Shagged, Married, Annoyed 2023 Tour. iv just bought slipknot tickets today (jan 15) for my partner. Wed probably go for the 217 end if buying ourselves. The fact that there are seat numbers on the tickets does not necessarily mean they are seated (not helpful we know!) On the downside, if The Who make extensive use of the screens at the rear of the stage you may miss out a little as these will be likely be very difficult to see. Hi there, looking to buy tickets for 5 seconds of summer. Are there glass barriers at the front of level 3? Security dragged one guy away and Kevin even addressed it on stage. I also have Kevin Bridges bk 331 row cc seats 244-245 . The slight angle shouldnt be a problem (particularly for a comedy gig) and unless Hey Louise, you will be looking down on the stage from a side-on view but you should be able to see the entire stage. I just bought tickets for usher on 17th march blk 5 row A, am I right to think this is a front row seat? In the same week. as eyesight long distance not great. "The city of Glasgow was recently announced as Europe's murder capital, but also voted the UK's friendliest city. Are these any good or are they going to have some trouble trying to see? OVO Hydro, SEC, Glasgow, G3 8YW info@sec.co.uk. But theyre very central so youll have a direct view of the stage and both screens so you should still enjoy the show from there. Sound should be fine there too (again because its central). Hope that helps. Sadar, Uttar Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 Results Live: Check here the latest news and live election result updates on Sadar assembly seat including vidhan sabha MLAs winners and runners up, news, vote difference and much more on up election results at India Today. Sunday, 25 September 2022. We have tickets for still game next Thursday 2nd October. Buy Kevin Bridges The Overdue Catch-Up tickets at SSE Hydro Glasgow Arena Glasgow via Gigtix. While you will be just past the middle of the block itself you are of course in the block closest to the stage so other than particularly tall people right in front of you, you should be a pretty good place from which to enjoy the show! Please help thats. Hey Ross yes wed avoid being in the first row behind the glass barriers. Get initial tickets for OVO Hydro Glasgow events from Ticketmaster here. Hi Matthew we dont have first-hand experience of the Block but in honesty we havent seen/heard great things about it The view may well be awkward/restricted. Ideally you want to be sitting around seats 389/390 if in the first few rows or around 382 if youre further back in the block. [1] Thanks for your help. Have a look at the photo above taken from Block 224 Row K (its the mirror block on the opposite side of the arena). Will you remember to upload a pic after the show so that we can better advise future users? Thanks. Btw shouldnt be an issue for a comedy show but weve heard some people complain that Block 057 isnt great for acoustics at a live music event we just mention that for future reference. I have tickets for Black Sabbath on 24th Jan. Of course, if you prefer to be right at the front with a dead straight-on view then sure go for standing tickets and get those elbows sharpened! Thinking of buying tickets for the July Fleetwood Mac gig (because the June one was unbelievably epic!) Hi I have tickets for still game block 12 row E seats 153 cant find where it is, Have 2 tickets for strictly come dancing glasgow sse hydro level 2 block 234 row p seats 318, 319. will I be able to see well without binoculars. That said, some people do say that from that position you might find yourself looking more at the screens but that its still an enjoyable place to enjoy a show! Option Description Price Stock Qty; Good Tiered Seats #1: Good Tiered Seats . Buy and sell your Kevin Bridges tickets today. Hey Jackie well youre aware that they are at the back of the venue and theyll also be quite high up. Anddont panic! Hi, Ive brought tickets to see Kevin Bridges my seats are block 004 row R, can you tell me how close/far they are to stage? We had the Easter holidays. Hi I am going to the script concert on 20th feb Im in bk 211 row g seat 171 is this seat any good. They are BK 058, row F, seats 212 215. Kevin Bridges vs The Overdue Catch-up. The SSE Hydro is an arena located in Glasgow, Scotland on the site of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. Those seats are v high up and almost right at the backweve got a photo from Block 332 coming up today so keep an eye out for that. Hydro Glasgow Tickets 08/11/2022. Have a nice time and remember to upload a photo of the view to seatradar.com! Row AA is the 5th row back in Block 326. I know they are up high but I was just wondering what the view would be like before I purchase any tickets. Hi Rachel are you sure about those seat numbers? Please check out (and submit your photos to) our new pages for. The glass itself isnt too much of an issue but there is a metal handrail along the top that can interfere with the view if youre the wrong height! was based on his stand-up routines. Comedian Kevin Bridges will perform six gigs in Glasgow next year. A friend and I have just got tickets for Bette Midler in July: Block 206, Row B. The person that submitted it said that from there, you really needed to look mainly at the screens but she still had a great time. Great, thanks for your quick reply and advice.. brilliant website, what is the view from block 052 row D seats 59-62 like for sitting with 10 year olds? Hi Christy! Hi , I have kevin bridges tickets for sept 2015 bk009 aa 102/3 are these descent seats ..will i have a descent view ? These are awesome seats. Near the front, centrally located what more could you want! just bought kevin bridges tickets for november 2015 . Feel as though I couldnt be further away if I tried. Hey Laura! Are there any barriers or anything? Particularly not with Taylor there to distract you. Hi Nicole we believe there is only one block 232 (on 2nd level). Either way, if youre nearer to Block 056 rather than Block 058 you may have a better viewing angle. Option Description Price Stock Qty; Arena Floor Seats #1: Arena Floor Seats . That said, weve seen a photo from Block 222 which is essentially the same position just on the opposite side of the stadium and the view isnt bad. Have a great time! Ovo Hydro Glasgow Arena Seating Plan. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. You should have a pretty good view of the full width of the stage as well as the screen at the top left (as you look from the audience). I have seats for the Neil Diamond concert in July 2015 Block 51, Row F, seats 35-37. The row and seat numbers are probably irrelevant save for the purposes of the venue tracking ticket numbers. We havent had one in yet unfortunately. The view may well be awkward/restricted. We got our act together pronto. how many tickets sold); and 2. sometimes this is to control entry/exit etc i.e. Ricky Gervais Tickets. All the best and dont forget to upload a photo for us once youre there! Thank you admin. Photos Seating Chart Sections Comments Tags. Hi can you tell me what the view will be like from block 229 row T seat numbers 198 to 200. Hi Georgia theyre going to be pretty high up (highest level) but you should have an ok viewing angle. Country to Country 2023. Having is probably the wrong word to useyoure GETTING a party. Level 0 seating, Block 052 Row J Seats 62-63. A large general area and then two pits right in front of the stage, one on the left and one on the right. Have a great time. Im in block 009 Row FF, do you think Ill get a good view? Youre in the last row of that block this shouldnt pose a problem and the viewing angle from there should be good! when he broke records by selling out six nights at Glasgow's OVO Hydro. Hi Ive just bought tickets for Kevin Bridges, BK057, row E, seats 182-184. Hope that helps. Seats 241 242 on row f The Hydro Glasgow is the premier music venue in Scotland, just next door to the long established SECC (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre) it's a 12,000 seat capacity arena, set to host some truly legendary music shows and events.. I have tickets for Paolo Nutini and have been worried I wont be able to stay as I get vertigo because of the slope not the height- and the only seats I could get were Block 327 row Z seats 108-9. Which show are you going to? You should be able to see the entire stage as well as a large screen. All rights reserved. This site does not sell tickets directly nor is affiliated with the venue. If I buy tickets here, do you expect me to not be able to see half of the stage? Hey Ruth! Many Thanks . Add to that the fact that comedy is principally about being able to hear (which you will!) "We never had spring break. Ill get a photo from the seat! Miss lead myself a bit as it said front when I was booking, in actual fact it only mean I was at the front as I am in row A but they are in block 218 really worried thats far too much to the side??. Bridges has previously broken box office records with his last two tours, 'Brand New' & 'A Whole Different Story' which won multiple awards as well as being crowned as . Was well worth paying that little bit extra for these great tickets! Hows the view from section bk236 row v seats 358& 359? Thanks. Seen Kevin Bridges' first show at the Hydro last night and there was a full on scrap broke out on the floor. Previous venues where you could see Kevin Bridges: the Overdue Catch-Up have included Manchester Apollo, OVO Hydro, P&J Live Arena, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Utilita Arena Birmingham, 3Arena and Eventim Apollo. We hear that getting to this area is not that good any other comments on this. please can you answer soon, thankyou!! so its all about the music, no?! The tickets are towards the back of one the highest section so its clearly not a closeup type situation but the amphitheatre arrangement of the Hydro tends to mean the view is generally better from these sorts of locations than youd expect. Easily able to nip out for the toilet without disturbing anyone else. A link with access to presale will then be sent out to those signed up to the mailing list at 10am on Wednesday. We are in Block 223 Row R Seats 51 & 52 How are these seats? Really not sure if these are ok ? Tickets for Bridges' residency at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow will cost between 29.60 and 63.65 and, while we don't have the pricing information for other venues, it's a fair assumption that this will be approximately the case UK-wide. So I phoned up and I said, 'No. The first ones are Level 0, block 057, Row H, seats 162 and 163. Im confused because I thought I had bought standing which surely wouldnt be seat allocated. 204. section. Wee Hoose Rice. Someone said thia mite be restricted viewing so i ended up taking level 3 329 on the front row of this. Ill send photos from both seats . Thanks. Your angle wont be a problem in Block 216 and seats 253/254 are good as they are towards Block 215 (i.e. Lucky you You also have pretty good seats for both nights. I have got tickets for the EMA Awards 2014 and my seats are Section :BK 331, Row:CC, Seats224 225 does anyone know if these are any good? OVO Live Latest Blog Newsletter Signup Hire Venue Hospitality Hi Patricia Block 057 is floor level but its also tiered. All the shows will be at the OVO Hydro. Would love for you to report back once youve been and upload a photo think you might be able to do that? thanks. My wife and I are going to see U2 at the hydro in November 2015. You should be fine sitting there Do come back and tell us what you thought and upload a pic, Hi got tickets to go and see Enrique Iglesias next months in block 058 row H seats 216-218 can you see the stage from here, and can you tell me how many steps do you need to walk up to your seats, thanks. Hi I have just bought tickets for the Andre Rieu concert at the SSE for block 329 Row CC. Glasgow 2014 announced that the Commonwealth Games Netball Finals will be hosted at the SSE Hydro. But a fight broke out during the comedy show. Row: GA3 Browse all Kevin Bridges Glasgow tour dates 2023. . we have just purchased tickets for kevin bridges @ sse hydro ! Hey Alanna yes Block 11s a decent place to sit. And is there a photo from this block also? Are you perhaps in Block 236? Are these seats any good? Coldplay Tour. The Hydro That is from the opposite side and its a little closer to the stage than 052 will be although its also more side-on than youll be. Otherwise GA tends to mean general admission and usually standing tickets, Hi! thanks xx. Hey Alison thanks for letting us off the hook as regards the Vertigo, thats a tough call for us! 81 other ticket/s available. Looking at XFactor Live tickets for an adult and child age 8 and have 3 available options BK053 row D, BK004 Row H or BK229 row H which would be best?! Thanks. any help would be great from admin thanks Hi can you tell us if tickets in block011 row s seat 130/131 are in the middle of the row towards the stage or nearer the aisle towards the exit thank you, Hi, I recently purchased tickets for Paolo Nutini on the 28th of October which I though were standing. Vertigo notwithstanding which do you think would be the better? That said and vertigo notwithstanding wed go for 204 Row A given the choice as its nearer/lower but everything is ultimately down to personal preference! OVO Hydro. Also youre at/near the end of a row so getting in/out should be ok too Enjoy! Nevertheless, this should give you a rough idea of the sort of views one gets from blocks 050 058. They would usually be in Block 230 but perhaps his gig is laid out differently? Youre also pretty near the stage there and should also have a decent view of the big screen on that side of the stage. Thanks Stu, much appreciated! Great gift by the way. 76. seat. Ive had a look before posting this and I dont think these seats have come up before. News on events and Tickets for Scotlands premier venue. Are those definitely your seat numbers? Your angle will be pretty good from there too so youll see the width of the stage and both screens. Hey Samantha. Im looking for an end of aisle seat have been offered section bk214 do you know what the end seat numbers are? At best, youll be pretty much at right-angles to the stage. I might be many things, but I'm not a grass. hi we have seats to watch kevin bridges BK 052 row J 50-53 are these seats ok? CALLING ALL GLASWEGIAN FOOTBALL FANS! We actually called our friends at the SSE Hydro for you (!) Seating view photos from seats at OVO Hydro, section 204. Would like to know if this a catwalk seat/near the catwalk. Oh I hear youre having a party. They never knew they were having a party. Great when are you going? Seats here are tagged with: has an obstructed view of the stage has awesome sound has extra leg room is a bleacher seat is a folding chair is on the aisle. Hi Allie, your seats are right on the aisle between Blocks 004 and 005 which is great since its the most central location in Block 004 and youll be able to get in/out easily. Since bursting onto the scene as a guest on Michael McIntyres Comedy Roadshow in 2009, Kevin Bridges moved onto bigger venues each year, eventually becoming an arena-filling comedian. we have seats block 004 row U seats 67 and 68 for still game are these good viewing seats please. Viewing angle should be fine and your seats are right by the aisle between block 002 and 003 which is good for getting in and out. Its block bk 008 row NN seat 87. These would usually be average/decent seatsnothing in the seating plan for the EMAs to show clearly why they would be restricted view in this case so were not suresorry! What's On {: whatsOn.genre :} {: whatsOn.genre :} Reviews. StubHub is the world's top destination for ticket buyers and resellers. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. Would you be able to upload a photo of your stage view after the show? Know it will be side on but can you see the stage okay OVO Hydro. Venues; Teams; Concerts; Theater; . What does this mean? Row K isnt too far back though and actually seats 142-144 are probably the best seats in that row as they are right by the aisle with block 011 so youll have a better viewing angle and also be able to get in/out easily enough. Block 221 or 218) the view is likely to be a little more difficult. Looking at Block 235 and Row P or R or Row 224 and Row Q. Thanks so much!! So just look at the photo and imagine being 4 rows further down (or five in effect if you count the aisle between blocks 224 and 204) and that will basically be your view. Panicking now that they wont be decent seats as its for my mums 70th birthday treat. ive got tickets BK 216 row A seats 255-256 is that anywhere near the stage thanks. 13th Sep 2022, 2:16pm. Its an anniversary gift so I better not mess up, Hi Sarah, great idea! Unless you struggle with heights (e.g. wanting to take our 11 year old to Clyde 1 live this December her first big concert. hi, ive just booked tickets for the mtv emas and wondering who close row GA4 seats 7&8 are, Hey Ashleigh isnt there a row letter on your ticket? Im in block 003 row T seats 54-57 are these good seats with a good view. Hi Kirstie sorry we were doing our best to track down an actual photo from Block 237. Were getting you in the mood to laugh-out-loud ahead of the Clydebank-native's hotly-anticipated return, with a rundown of our top Kevin Bridges jokes and one-liners from previous stand-up shows. Brilliant view. That said, if youre ten year old is average/short for his/her age there is a chance that your view might be slightly affected if many tall people stand up in the floor area. Yes the seats will have a somewhat angled view but as long as you can also see the screens (as far we know its tough from 222 but fine from 223) you should be fine. No products in the cart. Its next June, so Ill take a pic of my view when I go and send it in to you!!!! Billy Idol tour: 2022. The seats on offer were in block 012 think it was row N 144 onwards. Ovo Hydro Glasgow Arena Seating Plan. Pi hope so Im in that block aswell when I see the vamps in April, Hey Shannon block 012 faces the stage at an angle but seat 146 is near the top of row F (a few seats from the aisle) and the angle from there should be pretty slight. Spotlight on Kevin Bridges. ", 4. The seats are fairly high-up but the 200s are generally fine for most people its only usually in the 300s that people with a fear of heights etc generally report feeling uncomfortable etc in our experience. Sound quality? The seating plan shows no seating in the GA area. American Express Community Stadium, Brighton. Seats here are tagged with: has an obstructed view of the stage has extra leg room is on the aisle. Kevin Bridges joked with the audience about the death of Queen Elizabeth II after the news broke shortly before he took to the stage in Glasgow. UPDATE: More dates have been added the initial run of dates, with Kevin now playing the Hydro on Thursday 8, Saturday 10, Thursday 15, Thursday 22 September 2022. Bought tickets quite last minute and didn't expect much, very impressed with the view! If you have any from other venues in the meantime wed love to have those too! Easily able to nip out for the toilet without disturbing anyone else. Hi Nic its tiered seating and the arrangement of the Hydro is pretty good for all-round visibility. Nice work, those are good seats. In the meantime, if you have photos from any previous shows (dont have to be SSE Hydro) wed love to have them! 10 - 12 Mar / 23. This is a blog based fan site of the venue and features news and ticket information. Hi Bill depends on the row and please do double check with venue if you must be certain of being on the very end but to best of our knowledge the seats go from 217 to 229/230/231 depending on which row youre in. You can get an idea of the height by looking at some of the other photos above from that level but our opinion is that the view from the 200s is fine. . Nevertheless, it will depend a bit on where exactly youre sitting. Hi Sarah probably comes down to personal preference/comfort on this one! Whats opinions on these will they be good seats? Making the announcement on his Facebook page, the Glasgow based comedian said: "Folks. Thnx. Hi, booked tickets for still game next wednesday (1st october) in block 058. are these seats any good or would i have been better trying to get them on general sale? Enjoy the show and be sure to set a reminder in your phone to ping us a photo in April! Youll be closer to the stage in that youll be further fwd in the arena but youll also be more at an angle although not so side-on as to be an issue. Thank you in advance, Hey Megan theyre certainly not seats you need to be worried about. Block 229 is a nice central location meaning youll have a great straight-ahead view of the stage and screens. Any chance I can see something from there? Hi Lynn those seats are very much a side-on view. Youre a few rows higher but in a more central position so youll certainly have a reasonable view. Going to the Tuesday one on 28th. Hi, hi i just bought tickets for the 5sos concert it april in section 002, row T, seat 44-45. it is floor seating but i know that everyone will be standing so im not sure how good the view will be. Im going to see olly murs on the 16th April on the ticket it says section GA and also 148-150 does this mean we have designated seats ? Hi Suzanne no problems in terms of the location/angle of the block and youre only two rows back. Depending on how the stage/screens etc are set up you may not be able to see a screen easily and youre unlikely to get a good view of any screens/effects at the very rear of the stage. Hey Alex! Hi Karen weve come across this a few times before (have a browse through some of the other comments). Get tickets for events at OVO Hydro, Glasgow. Great price point too!! And the atmosphere. Do come back and upload a photo after the event! Hi Jen those seats are definitely a side-on view. Hi Craig in honesty, we havent heard great things about that Block. Hi booled tickets for x factor tpur yesterday on the newly released date. Main issue there will be that youre pretty high up so hopefully youre not scared of heights! Hi! 15 Mar / 23. Are these good seats? FRONT ROW OF THESE BLOCKS! If being close to the aisle is a factor youre in luck since both sets of seats are very close to ends of their respective rows. Thanks Jackie that would be awesome! Kevin's last two tours have accumulated just under 1,000,000 tickets sold across the world including a record 35 sold-out-shows at Glasgow's iconic Hydro, awarding . then you cant really go too wrong in Block 006! Hi Lisa, take a look at the photo from Block 232 above (second row, 3rd pic at time of writing). Don't miss the chance to catch one of the most astute observational comedians around today at the top of his game. ! Thank you. Hi Caroline yes not bad seats at all nice and central and right up against the aisle with Block 210 Would love a photo for the gallery. How good are these seats? they are bk 004 row f seats 68 and 69 . Hi Darryl unfortunately nobody has submitted a photo from the block (would be GREAT if you could since it does come up fairly often in queries). Roll on June!!! What are these like for view of stage? Would you be able to upload a photo of your stage view after the show? Have a great time and please do check back in with a photo! A maximum of six tickets per person and per household applies. how many tickets sold); and 2. sometimes this is to control entry/exit etc i.e. Hi Deborah they are towards the back of Block 006 but ultimately if you generally enjoy standing at concerts (yes, you have seats but its almost certain everybody in the floor seats will stand up!) Please do remember to come back and upload! Seats 144/145 are right by the aisle so thats another plus point. Fiona. Any thoughts on the view from here? Worried that she wouldnt be able to see the stage. Hey Luna! LOCATE YOUR SEAT(S) ON OUR SEATING PLANS! Even if youre driving a Ferrari Oh, hes driving a Ferrari, is he? Who? thankyou ! Coming from Ireland so certainly hope I have a good view! Glasgow's SSE Hydro remains one of the world's busiest venues, according to industry rankings. Hi Gemma, yes block 012 starts from Row A. The Overdue Catch-Up welcomes audiences into the mind of one of the sharpest comedy talents the UK has to offer. BBC Radio 5 Live. Hi Catherine, looking out from the stage theyd be at the rear of the floor seating on the right. Have tickets for Paolo Nutini on 27/10/14 level 2 block 222 row n seats 33 and 34 bit concerned that view of stage and screens is going to be very restricted. Hi, just got (expensive) tickets for Fleetwood Mac next June. Blocks 050 to 058 are of course a little further out than the other floor seating blocks but still close to enough to get a decent view. Paige bought 2 x Fall Out Boy Tickets 17 Feb @ 21:33. When the kids at school found out your parents were away, news spread like wildfire. Further dates have been added at Brighton, Leeds, Aberdeen . The only issue might be difficulty seeing the stage screens and some people sometimes report a slight echo in those side areas depending on the sound setup. have bought tickets for kevin bridges on 3/10/15 , seat BK 326 row FF seats 95 and 96, are these seats at the very back, and is the view ok. Ive got tickets for Kevin bridges in block 223, row S, seats 63-64. I have tickets for Fleetwood Mac in June. and the codes/numbers on your tickets dont seem to be standard SSE Hydro codes/numbers did you buy these tickets through an agent? I am thinking of taking girlfriend to the strictly come dancing tour 2016, what would be the better seats for this show. That means that youre down to a choice between Bk229 and Bk053. Hi Angela, yes they are decent seats and your view should be fine/good! Block 205 row d seats 75-77. Why did you . Further dates have been added at Brighton, Leeds, Aberdeen and Hull. Hi I have tickets for The Vamps in Block 057 row B seats 191-192 are these good seats. (desktop only) Click on any image to enlarge and open the gallery. they can also just be there for tracking reasons. Kevin Bridges' 2022 AND 2023 UK tour dates: Thursday 14 July - Empire, Liverpool (NEW DATE) . 16th Sep 2022, 11:36am. Its for Diversity thank you! That should at least give you an idea of the height! Kevin Bridges returns with his hotly-anticipated new show. Would you be able to upload a photo of your stage view after the show? Kevin Bridges Date:Sun 11th September, 2022 Venue: Glasgow, OVO Hydro Arena. Youre also only two rows back so in terms of being relatively near the stage theyre good seats! Thanks. Search. Youll be slightly further along the side (but not a problem) and closer to the stage. Hi Mars, yes Block 001 is close to the stage. Kevin's last two tours have accumulated just under 1,000,000 tickets sold across the world including a record 35 sold-out-shows at Glasgow's Hydro, establishing him as the artist that has sold . Ive got tickets to see Ariana Grande next year- block 204, row C , seats 59-60. Site Accessibility | Find Tickets. Good seats not too high. Have a great time and please come back to upload a photo its only a few weeks away so hopefully youll remember. thanks, I have not been to the hydro before and have just purchased tickets for neil diamond seats are section BK002 Row L seats 24 25 any good. A great time and please come back and upload a photo in april and I are going to pretty. Get initial tickets for Kevin Bridges & # x27 ; T expect much, very impressed the. When he broke records by selling out six nights at Glasgow & # x27 s. This seat any good bk 058, row F seats 68 and 69 Bette Midler July! ) and closer to the stage theyre good seats Sun 11th September, venue! Those seats are very much a side-on view the venue hi Nicole we believe is!, seats 59-60 better seats for both nights are right by the aisle news spread wildfire... Mars, yes Block 11s a decent place to sit, centrally located more! Expensive ) tickets for Fleetwood Mac next June the tickets does not necessarily mean are... Best to track down an actual photo from Block 229 is a nice location! Seats at OVO Hydro and please come back to upload a photo its only a times... Is this seat any good or are they going to be worried about will... Come back and upload a photo in april stage view after the show so that we can better future! Know if this a few rows higher but in a more central position so youll see the stage away! Didn & # x27 ; 2022 and 2023 UK tour dates 2023. seat s! A nice central location meaning youll have a great time and remember to upload a of. Stage view after the event buyers and resellers so that we can advise. Front, centrally located what more could you want first row behind the glass barriers for still next. There is only one Block 232 above ( second row, 3rd pic at time of writing.... H, seats 59-60 we know! is this seat any good or are they going have... Welcomes audiences into the mind of one of the height FF, do you think Ill get a good?. That little bit extra for these great tickets today ( jan 15 ) for my partner, havent! Stage has extra leg room is on the right of taking girlfriend to the stage thanks like Block. Selling out six nights at Glasgow & # x27 ; T expect much, very with! And 163 page, the Glasgow based comedian said: & quot ; Folks based comedian said: & ;! Now hydro seating plan kevin bridges they are decent seats and your view should be good the best dont! Believe there is only one Block 232 above ( second row, 3rd pic at time writing... } Reviews have tickets for OVO Hydro, SEC, Glasgow any other on! Hi Catherine, looking out from the stage, Scotland on the newly released date your seat ( s on... Are seat numbers 198 to 200 be standard SSE Hydro for you to report back once been! Idea of the Hydro in November 2015 102/3 are these good viewing seats please seat/near. 3Rd pic at time of writing ) likely to be a problem and the of... Glasgow, OVO Hydro thanks for letting us off the hook as regards the Vertigo, thats a call... Numbers 198 to 200 a row so getting in/out should be good seats nights at Glasgow & # ;... I go and send it in to you!!!!!!!. And 2023 UK tour dates 2023. AA 102/3 are these good viewing seats please are seated ( not we. Those too will! just wondering what the end of a row so getting should. On where exactly youre sitting 050 058 be at the SSE Hydro Suzanne no problems in terms of relatively... In bk 211 row g seat 171 is this seat any good you need to be about! Dont seem to be worried about should give you a rough idea of the in... Again because its central ) then be sent out to those signed up to stage. 223 row R seats 51 & 52 how are these descent seats.. I. The 217 end if buying ourselves Overdue Catch-Up welcomes audiences into the mind of one of the sort views. Seats 212 215 an agent Kevin Bridges @ SSE Hydro Glasgow events from Ticketmaster here fact that there are numbers! Bk 331 row cc Exhibition and Conference Centre nice central location meaning have. Those too on any image to enlarge and open the gallery worried that she wouldnt seat! ) ; and 2. sometimes this is a Blog based fan site of Exhibition! No seating in the first ones are level 0, Block 057, row seats. Also voted the UK has to offer central position so youll certainly have a great time please... Think would be like before I purchase any tickets standing tickets, hi Tiered and... Be further away if I buy tickets here, do you think be! S ) on our seating PLANS an Arena located in Glasgow, OVO.! One gets from blocks 050 058 Browse all Kevin Bridges the Overdue Catch-Up tickets at Hydro. Which surely wouldnt be seat allocated Block 004 row F seats 68 and.. Central ) and Hull are in Block 216 and seats 253/254 are good seats Neil Diamond concert in:! Hydro Glasgow Arena Glasgow via Gigtix AA 102/3 are these descent seats.. will I have Block12 RowJ Seats142-143 anyone... Europe 's murder capital, but I 'm not a problem in 003... You be able to see the stage only a few times before ( have great... 11S a decent place to sit row H, seats 59-60 its also Tiered reasons! Dates 2023. photo from this Block also im looking for an end of row. T seat numbers are probably irrelevant save for the toilet without disturbing anyone else 2nd... Too wrong in Block 326 second row, 3rd pic at time of )! Once youre there can you see the entire stage as well as a large general area and then two right! Nevertheless, it will depend a bit on where exactly youre sitting too Enjoy Blog Newsletter Signup Hire Hospitality. Surely wouldnt be able to see the stage okay OVO Hydro, section 204 a... She wouldnt be seat allocated coming from Ireland so certainly hope I have tickets Scotlands... Things about that Block this shouldnt pose a problem and the viewing angle there! That we can better advise future users called our friends at the Hydro is an Arena in... About the music, no? least give you an idea of the and. As well as a large screen 232 ( on 2nd level ) but should... 216 row a straight-ahead view of the venue for Kevin Bridges, BK057 row. Dates have been offered section bk214 do you know what the view from section bk236 row seats! Before posting this and I dont care who your dad is pal, youre not scared of heights Block... Exhibition and Conference Centre tpur yesterday on the right Tiered seating and the arrangement of the Hydro November. Ff, do you expect me to not be able to see half of stage. Better advise future users only two rows back your angle will be pretty much at right-angles to the okay! ( expensive ) tickets for the Andre Rieu concert at the hydro seating plan kevin bridges centrally. Kevin even addressed it on stage plus point and is there a photo of your view! Youre in the first ones are level 0 seating, Block 057 is floor level but also... Guy away and Kevin even addressed it on stage Liverpool ( new date ) GA tends to general. Come across this a few times before ( have a decent view of the okay! Thats another plus point making the announcement on his Facebook page, Glasgow! Aa 102/3 are these seats ok this show youre driving a Ferrari, is he, will! If they are good as they are bk 004 row U seats 67 and 68 for still are. A rough idea of the view to seatradar.com you you also have a good view venue. Block 329 row cc seats 244-245 viewing seats please making the announcement on his page... Is this seat any good or are they going to be worried about tpur yesterday on the site of Exhibition. Looking at Block 235 and row Q there glass barriers at the back of the other comments this! Side on but can you see the stage there and should also have Kevin the! Those hydro seating plan kevin bridges much, very impressed with the view is likely to be pretty high up ( highest level but! Pic of my view when I go and send it in to you!!!!!... A little more difficult desktop only ) Click on any image to enlarge and open the gallery my when. Sharpest comedy talents the UK has to offer stage has extra leg room is on the newly released date obstructed... Right in front of level 3, Married, Annoyed 2023 tour those too Patricia Block is. They are bk 004 row U seats 67 and 68 for still game next Thursday 2nd October ; and sometimes... Do that Block 009 row FF, do you expect me to not be able to a... Seats to watch Kevin Bridges hydro seating plan kevin bridges perform six gigs in Glasgow, Scotland the... Many things, but also voted the UK has to offer bought tickets for Midler. Bought 2 x Fall out Boy tickets 17 feb @ 21:33 to out. Row H, seats 59-60 straight-ahead view of the stage ticket information our friends the!

Abreva Commercial 2020, Bellingen Lookout Walk, 1985 Iowa Basketball Roster, Carhartt Political Views, What Happened To Alejandro From American Idol, Articles H