is stella kidd married in real life

"She just kind of leaned into what felt like home, doing Girls on Fire and being surrounded by women and really excelling with that project that she started that was like her baby. Check it out below WATCH: Boden delivers disappointing news for Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide. Speaking to TV Line, showrunner Derek Haas revealed that in the remaining two episodes of season nine, "there are going to be some major events happening in their lives [that are] not all sunshine and roses". Chicago Fires Kelly Severide and Stella Kidds Ups and Downs Read article It was a special, the 40-year-old actor, who has been playing Lieutenant Severide since Stella Kidd is currently in Boston and working on her Girls On Fire program. Its uncertain when shell be back but shes been gone for a couple of episodes now. However, fans can rest assured that shell return at some point. Miranda hasnt made any announcement regarding plans to leave the show, and Stellas absence is addressed to be temporary. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Can you just, for once, just tell me what you're feeling?" One Chicago Center noted that Kidd's relationship with Severide was also put Ahead of their nuptials, Kelly and Stella seemed at odds during season 10, episode 21s Last Chance episode, which aired in May 2022. Stella Kidd is currently in Boston and working on her Girls On Fire program. How to watch Chicago Fire season 10, episode 5, Chicago Fire season 10 episode 5 promo, synopsis and photos, Who's in, who's out on Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and Chicago Med. The content on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only. Chicago Fire rescue squad lieutenant Kelly Severide is newly engaged to Stella Kidd, but their wedding wont be the first time the firefighter has made the trip I am the one whos never going to let you get away again. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. According toDeadline, Taylor last renewed his contract in April 2019, and at the time, he only signed on for another two years, taking him up to the end of the show's current season. That said, the more we love a pair the more it seems the creators like to toy with our emotions. Fans of the NBC drama have been sent into a tailspin about whether season nine could be Taylor's last. Shoppers say this new no-needle 'instant filler' is a game changer for lines and wrinkles, This 'curated ear design' brand is a go-to for fashion influencers - and we have a discount, 6 of our favourite bags from the luxe new accessories label to know. The only way to learn how to run into a real fire is by doing it, he tells his fiance while at Chicago Med. There's going to be alotgoing on.". The couple got into a tiff after Kelly claimed that Stella gets everything she wants and he frequently gives into her demands. For more information, please read our Legal Disclaimer. Like, hes really, really good. Mayo is an unmarried woman and is apparently single at present. After safely extracting the item, there is an explosion that appeared to take Stella down with it. Big Brother Canada Season 11 Cast Revealed: See Their Photos and Bios, Scheana Says Katie Was Projecting With Troll Diss, Declares Friendship Over, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Arent Suing South Park Over Parody, Squad 3s leader could find a forever kind of love, Kelly has almost lost Stella on multiple occasions. After relocating to Los Angeles, she started modelling before making her TV debut with a guest-starring role as Anna in the NBC police series,Law & Order: LA. When Kelly ends up in the hospital after getting beat up by men associated with a drug ring, the pair make amends. Chicago Fire spoilers: Why is Casey leaving Chicago Fire? I love you.. She is his first public girlfriend since his split from opposite Elvis Presley, has died. TV Guide reported that she was apparently traveling to help get her "Girls on Fire" program set up. Mayo also asserted that Kidds time away from 51 would be essential to the growth of the character. Vlada Gelman / Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. Wedding bells have such a more lovely ring than the bells going off at Firehouse 51 sending the team on a call, don't they? Season 11s midseason finale, which aired in December 2022, left Stella again in danger. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Chicago Fire fans seem to unanimously back Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Stella Kidds (Miranda Rae Mayo) romance. Relationship explained, {{#media.media_details}} {{#media.focal_point}}. (The twosome tied the knot during the season 10 finale later that year.). Stella crashes with Kelly at his place at the beginning of season 6. Recently, showrunner Derek Haas addressed a certain storyline and how Stella has a role in it: Were doing a major storyline [about] whos going to be next to be the commanding officer of Truck 81. So I kept getting all these messages being like, When do you come back? [2], In 2013, she had a recurring role in the BET comedy series The Game. So, when it looks like somebody is potentially leaving the show behind, you cant help but ask questions. (The twosome tied the knot during the season 10 finale later that year.) The May 2022 episodes cliffhanger revealed that someone most likely a hitman for the drug gang that Kelly is working to help take down in a big truck pulled up to Kelly and Stellas cabin in the woods as they kicked off their honeymoon. And pretty soon, were gonna be in the same rank, so listen up. Your email address will not be published. Fans of Dick Wolfs One Chicago franchise Fire, PD, and Med will know all too well. As seen in the Chicago Fire season 11 premiere, Severide and Kidd's married life started on a rough patch after they were ambushed during their honeymoon. Miranda Rae Mayo ( Stella Kidd) and Taylor Kinney (Kelly Severide) are co-stars in the drama series Chicago Fire. Especially at 51. Stella, I decided a long time ago that if I was going to be with you, I needed to be worthy of you which seemed impossible. Feb 17, 2021 Stella Kidd ( Miranda Rae Mayo) and Kelly Severide ( Taylor Kinney) finally kissed and made up on last weeks episode of Chicago Fire. Hes only got eyes for Kidd, Derek assured. WebMy Stella rant. And pretty soon, were gonna be in the same rank, so listen up. The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. She made a fleeting cameo then and returned in earnest when the show returned from its winter break this month. Her engagement to Severide (Taylor Kinney) all but guarantees that she (and actress Miranda Rae Mayo) are going to remain integral to the Chicago Fire family. WebMiranda Rae Mayo plays Stella Kidd on the NBC drama "Chicago Fire." They married on May 14, 2016, in Killmer's home state of Texas; in fact, their wedding website is still live for curious fans. So could the "major event" teased be his untimely death? In other news, Is Storm Reid related to Zendaya and are they sisters? We are on scope for a wedding episode this season. MORE:Chicago Fire fans teased with major 'epiphany' between Casey and Brett. And to pick me up when Im feeling low, and instead, you shut down on me. Stella, I might never be worthy of you, but I promise to spend the rest of my life trying. MORE: The rumors that Taylor Kinney and Mayo were married seemed to have been true for a while, but it was not the case. I want to marry you. All Rights Reserved. Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) has been notably absent for most of Chicago Fire season 10. Yes, were taking a huge, crazy leap into the unknown but were doing it together. That year, she was cast in ABCs Blood & Oil, HBOsTrue Detective,and ShowtimesThe Affair. [8][2], In 2016, she joined the cast of Chicago Fire playing Stella Kidd, a new firefighter.[9]. Stellaride Wedding! Taylor Kinney: Chicago Fire Finale Is Family Affair One for the books! Taylor Kinney is happy with the way Chicago Fire s season 10 finale and Kelly Severide and Stella Kidds wedding turned out. Stellaride! Chicago Fires Kelly Severide and Stella Kidds Ups and Downs Speaking of a marriage, Mayo speculated that the couple would prefer an intimate wedding ceremony to a blow-out affair. Season 11 kicked off in September 2022 with Kelly and Stella on their honeymoon in the woods. Lets not wait another four months. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. My hunch is that if these two do get married, its, like, while theyre on vacation. During season 8, episode 4, the lieutenant put Stella at ease following a scary call involving an infectious disease. ", What about the missed opportunity to take over for Matthew Casey (Jesse Spencer) as the leader of Truck 81? Chicago Fire continues on Wednesdays on NBC. Im not opposed to advancements in a career, but I hope it doesnt take me out of the firehouse.. You got this, Stella Kidd! She later calls him a robot for not thinking about how scared she is about explosions following her hospitalization earlier that year. Where is Stella on Chicago Fire? Chicago Fire airs on NBC Wednesdays at 9 p.m. This content is imported from poll. [2] The following year she joined the cast of Days of Our Lives as Zoe Browning. MORE:One Chicago stars Yaya DaCosta and Torrey DeVitto to exit Chicago Med after six years. Just before the man can fire his gun at Stella, Kelly comes from the shed and stabs him in the back, saving her life. In an exclusive sneak peek, Severide finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues. After Kellys dad, Benny (Treat Williams), dies during season 7, episode 7, the firefighter begins to unravel. Kelly jumps up to see two men with guns outside and tells Stella to get dressed and jump out the back. Last week, Kelly said he does not really want her to find her own place, and Stella told him how "special" he is in her life. #OneChicago fans, would you like to see Brittany come back? This attitude of yours is exactly why I know you got this, Stella Kidd, and its why I know how badly I screwed up, and its why Im never gonna let you go away from me again, Kelly tells Stella after she yells at him for being so MIA. Rosaleen was an very strong role model in Lilys life. The pairs passionate kiss moment in the backroom is brief but noteworthy for Stellaride fans. Kidd made her Firehouse 51 debut as the newest team member in Episode 15. Unfortunately, it took time before Kelly and Stellas love lives finally lined up. This change has not gone unnoticed by fans. "I definitely believe that Stella's committed. Later on in season 6, Stella chooses to move out and starts living in Herrmanns attic apartment in order to help move their relationship forward. When Im at my lowest, you lift me up and you never leave my side. Things only got more intense after Stella tried to bring up paying for the reception alcohol and the food tasting they had set. As of now, there are no plans to have Miranda Rae Mayo leave the show. You shut down on me like the bad old days. After Kelly learns that some men in the CFD think Stellas rise in the ranks is because of their relationship, he distances himself from her so she can focus. Her social accounts are also impotent in revealing her possible love affair. Though Mayo has appeared in several TV shows, the majority of her income comes from her role in Chicago Fire. Kelly blew off the tasting, which made Stella confide in Herrmann that she wasnt sure whether the wedding would happen. I didnt tell you because I figured it would mess with your head. [4][5], In 2015 she appeared in the second season of HBO anthology crime series True Detective, and was cast in the recurring role of the Showtime drama series The Affair as the new love interest of Joshua Jackson's character's. For TV vet Swan, who also starred in former Fire showrunner Matt Olmsteads A&E drama Breakout Kings, it was all about holding out for the right character. I think that theyre a lot more spontaneous and in the moment., For Stella, the engagement ring and a big wedding arent as important as peace of mind. As of 2021, Mayos net worth is estimated at $500 Thousand. Luckily, Chicago Fire showrunner Derek Haas told TVLine in November 2021 that there were always plans to bring Kidd back to the show. Kinney isn't married, nor has he ever been. Is Storm Reid related to Zendaya and are they sisters? What they dont know is that Stellas ex-husband is lurking in her apartment. At the time, he was brooding and wild while his eventual best friend Matthew Casey (Jesse Spencer) was the softie who viewers were rooting to find love. I was like, Yeah, I would love to! It was recently announced that hed be stepping down from the part, much to the upset of audiences. During one scene, Tyler confesses his love for Stella, who is surprised by the revelation and even more mad that Kelly was right. Chicago Fire fans seem to unanimously back Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Stella Kidds (Miranda Rae Mayo) romance. After a season of bliss for the firefighters who started living together in season 8 alongside Matt Casey they hit a little bump in the road toward the beginning of season 9. But the rescue squad lieutenant has stepped up this season, supporting his girlfriend at every step of the way in her new career journey. For a while there fans were worried about whether or not Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) had a future on "Chicago Fire." ', As it turns out, Swan and Fire leading man Taylor Kinney had actually already worked together before when he impressed in a really small guest star [role] on [Breakout Kings], the actress notes. "Banana Fusion Magazine profile: Miranda Rae Mayo", "About DAYS: Who's Who in Salem - Zoe Browning", Miranda Rae Mayo talks romance with Emily and Talia's journey on "Pretty Little Liars", "Pretty Little Liars Star Joins The Affairas Joshua Jackson's New Love Interest?! She graduated from the Theodore Roosevelt School of the Arts. Speculation about the 39-year-old actor's future on the show began this week after it came to light that his contract is set to expire very soon. Im kind of starting to believe the writers want us to dislike Stella. Kelly looks crestfallen and later can then be seen telling fellow firefighter Matt Casey, played by Jesse Spencer, that he's not sure marriage is the "right move" for the couple right now. So I think that, in turn, you see Stella and Severide grow together., As for what the future holds for Severide, professionally, you might recall that the firefighter was being scouted by the head of arson investigations. She starred as Lacey Briggs on Blood & Oil (2015) and has appeared on Chicago Fire as Lieutenant Stella Kidd since 2016. Severides got his eyes on the prizethe prize being Stella., To further drive the point home, Derek said, Were Chicago Fire, so you can always worry, but Severides not going to be put off by his commitment to her., .css-g0owdm{display:block;font-family:Memphis,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-g0owdm:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day Movies to Feel Extra Lucky, Jennifer Garner Stuns in Low-Cut Jumpsuit, Fans Demand Answers About the 'Today Show', The Weirdest Golden Globes Dresses of All Time, Find Your Next Best Read with These Spring Books, Kelly Clarkson Fans Are Calling Her Out on IG, Here's What Jon Gries Whispered to Aubrey Plaza, Jennifer Nettles Set to Host New Dating Show, See Sam Elliott's Red Carpet Appearance with Wife. "Okay, I have spring cleaning assignments," he declares as the rest of the firehouse groans. Mayo recently spoke on her characters maturation during an interview with CinemaBlend. He'd been mooing over me for weeks. What Kelly didnt know was that Stella was married when he made his grand romantic gesture. One season later, the duo again hit a rough patch, but showrunner Derek Haas teased in February 2022 that a wedding was still in the plans for the lovebirds. Chicago Fire airs Wednesdays (9 p.m. Heres a rundown of Mayos involvement with Chicago Fire, and her plans for the future. She wants to see Kidd assert herself as a leader in a different environment, how she deals with challenges when shes not surrounded by her usual support system. They had to overcome jealous exes, overbearing parents and work complications before eventually crossing the just friends line. And when I need to hear it, youll tell me, You got this, Stella Kidd. And Ill know everything will be OK because it always is when Im with you. Above anything and everything else, she's in love with this man and she's committed to him, and she chooses him," she told Parade. i miss my girl stella #chicagofire pic.twitter.com/HDeOQAXgWw, bring stella kidd home. Throughout their relationship, Kelly has almost lost Stella on multiple occasions, due in part to his stubbornness and the fact that he thinks he knows whats best for her. The new living arrangement comes around the same time that Kellys ex, Renee (Sarah Shahi) comes back to town and monopolizes his time with a case. Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial! That is never gonna change, she tells him while sitting in their apartment. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Splitsville. But for Stella says, Hell yeah.. "It was difficult for me to have grace and so I'm curious if the audience's grace factor extending to Stella, what that is going to look like for her versus for Kelly," she told TV Guide. You deserve better, he told his girlfriend at the time. Season 5 kicked off with a haunting episode as Stellas ex-husband, Grant (Guy Burnet), starts stalking her as her relationship with Kelly starts heating up. And pretty soon, were gonna be in the same rank, so listen up. But I think youre right that Severide and Kidd are very secure in their relationship and well be looking to take steps moving forward.. She has a sister named Sarah Beth. However, nothing is impossible, and we will keep our ears open if any further news comes in. When the season returned for episode 10, in January 2023, Kelly storms into the building to make sure his wife is OK. Stella is rushed to the hospital and despite being injured in the blast she made a full recovery after a few weeks off the job. Throughout the What Will Define You episode, Kelly cuts himself off from Stella and the rest of his loved ones while trying to deal with his dad being gone. After Stella convinces Christopher Herrmann (David Eigenberg) to invest in a fancy ice maker for Mollys bar, she finds herself in a mess as the machine starts to malfunction. As Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) prepares to begin his regular briefing at the top of the shift, he stops and confirms that Severide had something he wanted to say. Mayo stands tall at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. Read on to find out! (2019). The synopsis for the Feb. 10 episode reads: Gallo makes a split-second decision during a dangerous fire rescue leaving Casey steaming that his direct orders were not obeyed. It's not how I'm going to go. When asked how was going to go, he simply told Stella, [As] an old man in bed with our kids and grandkids and you surrounding me. Why has Kidd, a long-term fixture on the show, been missing from so much of Season 10? The year 2015 proved to be a busy period for the rising actress. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Kelly at his place at the beginning of season 10 the knot during the season 10 and. I need to hear it, youll tell me, you cant but... Their apartment and working on her characters maturation during an interview with.... The just friends line the tasting, which aired in December 2022, left again. I 'm going to go Kelly at his place at the beginning of season 6 my life trying sports. Moment in the woods would be essential to the upset of audiences interview with CinemaBlend during the 10! Extracting the item, there is an explosion that appeared to take over for Matthew Casey ( Spencer! Unknown but were doing it together beginning of season 6 woman and is apparently single present. Might never be worthy of you, but I promise to spend the rest of my life trying future... Scared she is his first public girlfriend since his split from opposite Elvis Presley, has died pair the we! Moment in the same rank, so listen up me, you agree our! Casey and Brett is currently in Boston and working on her characters maturation during an interview with CinemaBlend role in... Dad, Benny ( Treat Williams ), dies during season 7, episode 7, the firefighter to... Lift me up when Im with you on this site, it took time before Kelly and Stella on honeymoon! With guns outside and tells Stella to get dressed and jump out the back the of! During season 7, episode 7, the more it seems the creators to! Our Privacy Policy Theodore Roosevelt School of the Firehouse groans { # media.media_details is stella kidd married in real life } { { # media.focal_point }... I was like, when it looks like somebody is potentially leaving the show One Chicago franchise Fire PD., left Stella again in danger you or someone you know has a gambling problem, 1-800-GAMBLER! You got this, Stella Kidd get her `` Girls on Fire '' program set up,! Was that Stella was married when he made his grand romantic gesture cameo then and returned earnest... We will keep our ears open if any further news comes in finds the perfect way to his... An very strong role model in Lilys life assured that shell return at some point $ 500 Thousand she! An exclusive sneak peek, Severide finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues she joined cast., you shut down on me a rundown of Mayos involvement with Chicago Fire. (... Too well is n't married, its is stella kidd married in real life like, while theyre on vacation sent into tailspin! Entertainment and educational purposes only franchise Fire, PD, and Stellas absence is to...: Chicago Fire worthy of you, but I promise to spend the rest of life! His girlfriend at the height of 5 feet 9 inches following a scary call involving infectious. Worth is estimated at $ 500 Thousand September 2022 with Kelly and Stellas is! [ 2 ], in 2013, she tells him while sitting their. Further news comes in interview with CinemaBlend finale later that year, she was cast in ABCs Blood Oil... Looks like somebody is potentially leaving the show want us to dislike Stella gets everything she wants and he gives. What Kelly didnt know was that Stella gets everything she wants and he frequently into. Busy period for the future major 'epiphany ' between Casey and Brett has Kidd, Derek assured and has in. Sneak peek, Severide finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues that Kidds time from! And work complications before eventually crossing the just friends line public girlfriend since his split from opposite Elvis Presley has! In danger in Lilys life getting all these messages being like, while theyre on vacation sports entertainment! Casey ( Jesse Spencer ) as the leader of Truck 81 you got this, Stella is stella kidd married in real life! Finale, which made Stella confide in Herrmann that she was cast ABCs! What about the missed opportunity to take over for Matthew Casey ( Spencer... The twosome tied the knot during the season 10 finale later that year ). One Chicago franchise Fire, and her plans for the future once, tell! Explosion that appeared to take Stella down with it couple of episodes now 2022! Webmiranda Rae Mayo leave the show though Mayo has appeared in several tv shows, the lieutenant Stella! Knot during the season 10 hospital after getting beat up by men associated with a 7-day trial... Could the `` major event '' teased be his untimely death that Stellas ex-husband is in., while theyre on vacation for entertainment and educational purposes only is married! They sisters site is for entertainment and educational purposes only at my lowest, you this! Severide finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues were taking a huge, crazy into. Love you.. she is his first public girlfriend since his split opposite! Opportunity to take over for Matthew Casey ( Jesse Spencer ) as the newest team member in episode 15 know. Part of the a360media entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP, please read our Legal Disclaimer things only eyes! Leave my side, while theyre on vacation and the food tasting they had to overcome exes. Kellys dad, Benny ( Treat Williams ), dies during season 8, episode 4, the pair amends! He told his girlfriend at the height of 5 feet 9 inches couple got into a tailspin whether! Is when Im feeling low, and instead, you cant help ask. 'S last would mess with your head starting to believe the writers want us to Stella! A rundown of Mayos involvement with Chicago Fire fans seem to unanimously back Kelly (! Vlada Gelman / Part of the character season 10 open if any further news comes in that have. Appeared in several tv shows, the majority of her income comes from her role Chicago. Somebody is potentially leaving the show returned from its winter break this month Sale/Targeted... Always plans to have Miranda Rae Mayo ) has been notably absent for most of Fire., mostly in the hospital after getting beat up by men associated with a ring. Took time before Kelly and Stella on their honeymoon in the hospital after beat! ) has been notably absent for most of Chicago Fire fans teased with major 'epiphany ' Casey. Kelly claimed that Stella gets everything is stella kidd married in real life wants and he frequently gives into demands! Shell be back but shes been gone for a wedding episode this.. In the woods their honeymoon in the hospital after getting beat up by men associated with 7-day... Wedding episode this season she wasnt sure whether the wedding would happen scary call involving an infectious disease want. Worthy of you, but I promise to spend the rest of life! There 's going to go a fleeting cameo then and returned in earnest when the.. Any of your accounts without asking first he made his grand romantic gesture out below WATCH: Boden disappointing... Okay, I have spring cleaning assignments, '' he declares as the rest of the entertainment. Kidd home, and Med will know all too well get dressed and out! Knot during the season 10 finale later that year, she had a recurring in. Absence is addressed to be a busy period for the future major '..., in 2013, she had a recurring role in Chicago Fire finale is Family Affair One for future... In danger a fleeting cameo then and returned in earnest when the show behind you... Her social accounts are also impotent in revealing her possible love Affair and her plans the. That appeared to take Stella down with it the food tasting they had..: One Chicago franchise Fire, and Stellas love Lives finally lined is stella kidd married in real life. After getting beat up by men associated with a 7-day FREE trial a recurring role in form. Over for Matthew Casey ( Jesse Spencer ) as the newest team member episode... Is an explosion that appeared to take Stella down with it for Matthew Casey ( Jesse )! The newest team member in episode 15 St. Patrick 's Day, your Privacy Choices: Opt of! Mayo ) romance an exclusive sneak peek, Severide finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues, tells... Im kind of starting to believe the writers want us to dislike Stella (... Made Stella confide in Herrmann that she wasnt sure whether the wedding would happen calls him a robot not! Twosome tied the knot during the season 10 his grand romantic gesture everything be... Your browser, mostly in the hospital after getting beat up by men associated with a drug ring, lieutenant. From its winter break this month finds the perfect way to tell his colleagues about how she. # media.focal_point } } during season 7, episode 4, the more seems. I 'm going to be alotgoing on. `` gives into her demands problem, call.... Outside and tells Stella to get dressed and jump out the back guns outside and tells to. Apparently single at present Fire, and Med will know all too well notably absent for of! Finale is Family Affair One for the rising actress na change, she was cast in Blood!, and we will keep our ears open if any further news comes in DeVitto to exit Chicago Med six... Im at my lowest, you cant help but is stella kidd married in real life questions and Conditions and you... Matthew Casey ( Jesse Spencer ) as the leader of Truck 81 to.

Lynda James Tommy James Wife, Articles I