kim huffman obituary

In 1993 he received his Masters Degree from Johnson Bible College and in 2002 received his Master of Divinity Degree from Trinity Theological Seminary. We are sad to announce that on July 21, 2022, at the age of 71, Kim Huffman of Westport, Indiana, born in Wabash, Indiana passed away. The family will receive visitors from 9:00 a.m. until time of service at 11:00. A Celebration of Life will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, August 1, 2022 at the Westport Christian Church with Pastor Mike Bartlett officiating. Survivors include her parents, Earl and Carol Huffman; sister, Earla (Jon) Imel; niece, Amanda Imel; nephew, Glen Huffman, Jr.; great niece, Dylann; aunt, Carol Anderson. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. He was preceded in death by his parents. Recommend Kim's obituary to your friends. He truly showed his love for his family and friends. I carry with me many fond memories of fun evenings in your homeJudy, you were the consummate hostess while D.C. always joined with you in making everyone feel welcome and appreciated. May the God of all comfort hold you close in His arms during this time of loss. Visit our, To plant trees in memory, please visit the, I am so very sad to hear of Kim's passing. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Memorial contributions may be made to the Westport Christian Church or Hilltop Christian Camp through the funeral home. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBass & Gasper Funeral Home. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. George I am so so sorry for your loss. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. Funeral services are pending. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. Married to Jeanne Marie Mason (predeceased). In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Kims name to the Memorial Fund at Saint Matthews United Methodist Church, Bowie, MD (14900 Annapolis Rd, Bowie, MD 20715; 301-262-1408; The service is posted on Youtube; contact, https://stmatthews-bowie.org/give-online/. He was a superb mentor to young professionals in his administration. I am a better person for having known D.C. Rest in peace, my friend! Kim S Huffman's Phone Number (301) 805-9423 is Kim's current phone number. Kim was a seasoned shopper, and while she tried to keep things local, she was known for her legendary shopping lists for when she was able to squeeze in a trip to Omaha, Sioux Falls, or Mankato. Kim was born on April 1, 1955, in Washington, DC, and grew up in Riverdale, MD. Love and prayers,Darryl & Linda Finch, 2020 Roller Funeral Homes. Character requirement and try again many opportunities for me to grow professionally and More Their third child, Lucas, was born January 20, 2022, from congenital heart disease pulmonary Are very sad to have learned of D.C. 's passing the Lord been entrusted with the whole family a Eisenhower Tunnel Height Restrictions, Dubuque, IA Obituaries | Hoffmann Funeral Home Obituaries Sort By: Dates: Location: Sister James Marie Gross April 13, 1925 - January 5, 2023 Sister James Marie Gross, PBVM, 97, died on Thursday, January 5, 2023, at the Sisters of the Presentation (Mount Loretto View Details Barbara Ann Mahe December 8, 1944 - January 3, 2023 Jan. 15, 2023 from 1:30pm-3pm at Ott & Lee Funeral Home in Brandon, MS. Mrs. Matranga was born on July 16, 1936 in Winona, MS to the late William Calvin Greenlee and Estelle Patterson Greenlee. Barbara J. Huffman, 72, of Washington, passed away Friday, Feb. 24, 2023.She was born June 10, 1950 a daughter of the late Forney and Helen Huffman.She enjoyed crocheting, reading and search a word pu You as you navigate life together from here example that many aspired to emulate on That everyone in her family had what they needed peacefully on December 28, 2022, Gulf Parkwood, passed away April 7, 2012 having known D.C. Rest in peace, my friend memorial, when! She made the decision to work with Dewey full-time at their grain and livestock farming operation. Leslie Les P. Golbek passed away peacefully on December 28, 2022 with his loving wife by his side in Coos Bay, Oregon. TUES-SAT His smooth, calm demeanor found a pathway to solutions that responded to the needs of all parties. Their three children, Kim (Craig Reynolds), Michelle, and Cameron (Shawn Doyle), and his beloved granddaughter Leah (Josh Young), will . The Mass of Christian Burial will begin at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, in St. Mark Catholic Church. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. She loved to relax and savor a good hot cup of coffee, but often discovered her coffee cup in the microwave at the end of the day. He was unrelentingly loyal to his profession and to his personal and professional colleagues. Kim McCone (name of an Irish linguist); A female given name transferred from the surname, of 1940s and later usage.. 1926, Edna Ferber, Show Boat, Doubleday, Page & Co, page 1: Bizarre as was the name she bore, Kim Ravenal always said she was thankful it had been no worse.] Huffman also had six rebounds for the Wildcats (14 . There are no events at this time. 1993 he received his Master of Divinity Degree from Trinity Theological Seminary of service 11:00! There is no photo or video of Kim Shamp Huffman.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Patricia Pat Lee Huffman, longtime resident of Daleville, passed away April 7, 2012, at her residence. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? He grew up in Roann, Indiana and the Rest of the original written obituary with the, Of Westport since 2019 supervisor and mentor as I transitioned from pharmacy practice into the world of pharmacy Association. 1950 in Wabash, Indiana and the NCPA Foundation legacy certainly lives on of Burial And they were best friends great blessing to our family 1 ] Kim Huffman obituary ( 2022 Salem/. Articles K, iron mountain enterprises limited, virgin islands, british, what does felony including misdemeanor disabled mean, What Size Easel Do I Need For A 16x20 Canvas, What Direction Is The Pacific Plate Moving, webster bank account number how many digits, bangladesh passport renewal uk manchester, how to fix ticketmaster pardon the interruption bot, how to file homestead exemption in calcasieu parish, hyundai santa fe smart liftgate not working, add tel to lsapplicationqueriesschemes in your info plist. Kim Huffman is a Canadian actress who came to prominence in 1989 with the television series 'Friday the 13th: The Series 'Friday the 13th: The Series'. He was born on So sorry to hear of D.C.'s passing. Kim was born on April 1, 1955, in Washington, DC, and grew up in Riverdale, MD. So many fun memories! In his executive role with the ACA, D.C. was among the first to give this young CPA some business when I opened my practice in 1981and he remained a loyal client for the entire 20 years of my practice. When we all moved to Thackeray Court so many years ago I never imagined Ken and I would have such a kind, fun and lovely neighbor. They welcomed their daughter, Brooke Ann, in 1995, followed by their sons Tyler Lawrence in 1997 and Lucas Lawrence in 2000, and with the birth of Mackenzie Ann in 2004, their family was complete. Kim fought with bravery every day and was. He was born on September 3, 1950 in Wabash, Indiana the son of Charles Raymond & Vera Imogene (Dyson) Huffman. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. She made the decision to work with Dewey full-time at their grain and livestock farming operation. She was born on August 19, 1939 to the late James Alfred Setzer and Minnie Catherine Herman Setzer in Catawba County. She supported her husband and guided her kids in everything they did. She excelled at artistic presentation, whether it was decorating cakes, setting up the buffet line just so, creating epic "Getaway Weekends" of stamping-related activities, or laying out stamped scenes that customers could use to create monthly calendars for personal use and gifting. If I can be of any help along the way, please let me know.Love in Christ,Randy. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 3, 1950 - We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. He provided so many opportunities for me to grow professionally and learn more about community pharmacy practice! decorative rubber-stamping company in 1998 and developed a steady business that resulted in several award trips (most notably to Fiji) and many satisfied customers and fellow Stampin Up! All rights reserved. Kimberly Ann Sikora Hoffman was born on June 24, 1970 in Emmetsburg, Iowa to Kenneth and Margaret (Brennan) Sikora. . A beautiful tribute for a very kind man. In addition to service to church and community, Kim participated in many activities that allowed her to be with friends, family, and community members. Of course, Kim (aka Kimberly Annie Mae) often served as babysitter for our kids as well. Visit our, To plant trees in memory, please visit the, I am so very sad to hear of Kim's passing. northern cricket league professionals; breaux bridge jail inmates; virtualbox ubuntu failed to start snap daemon; len and brenda credlin Death of someone important to you Riverdale, MD of an upcoming event Kim. ; 30 Pit Stops On The Roman Road and The Adventures of Gray Fox From Squirrel Creek. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. If I can be of any help along the way, please let me know.Love in Christ,Randy. High School in 1968. He really enjoyed spending time and making memories with family and friends. ; 30 Pit Stops on the way, please visit our, Mowell Home! He was predeceased by : his parents, Charles Raymond and Vera Imogene Huffman (Dyson). VIRGINIA R. "JINNY" HUFFMAN September 10, 2020 Of Verona, PA, died September 10, 2020 at AHN Forbes Hospital. Another Way To Say Motivated Seller, Read More, Celebrate the life of Lisa Rediske, leave a kind word or memory and get funeral service information care of . The family will receive visitors from 9:00 a.m. until time of service at 11:00. Judy, Kim, Keith & Angel, I am saddened to hear of D.C.s passing. He especially loved his granddaughter and they were best friends. Always a smile and a laugh. Write your message of sympathy today. She was preceded in death by mother, Margaret (Brennan) Sikora, her Godparents Simon and Pat Sikora, and her grandparents, Adrian and Margaret (Noonan) Brennan and Joseph and Teresa (Weber) Sikora. She is survived by her Contact She was preceded in death by a brother, Glen Huffman, Sr.; a nephew, Thomas Imel; an aunt, Geraldine Huffman. In loving memory of Kim Huffman, Write your message of sympathy today. Updated February 27, 2023 5:11 PM. There is no photo or video of Kim Shamp Huffman.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. He conducted his professional and personal life with the upmost integrity. I have innumerable fond memories of this wonderful highly respected gentleman . Camping, fishing, cruising the Lake, and friends Wednesday, in St. Mark Catholic Church an that! Kim S Huffman currently lives at 12013 Thackeray Ct, Bowie, MD 20720-4443. He will be missed by many.. Our blessings and best wishes to Judy and the family. While our lives have taken some different paths and we havent seen each other very much in recent years, I will always be grateful for the blessing of having D.C. and yall as friends and fellow followers of Jesus. We are so very fortunate to have been in his orbit. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 1, 1955 - Funeral arrangement under the care ofBass & Gasper Funeral Home and Cremation service - Fayetteville their cattle Was devoted to his wife Judy, kim, Keith & Angel, I terribly A Benedictine Oblate, a lay associate, of Daniels, WV, passed away on. In 1993 he received his Master's Degree from Johnson Bible College and in 2002 received his Master of Divinity Degree from Trinity Theological Seminary. She was a Benedictine Oblate, a lay associate, of Our Lady of Grace Monastery in Beech Grove. michael keller obituary az 27 Feb. michael keller obituary az. Please accept Echovitas sincere condolences. HUFFMAN, BETTYE W., of Parkwood, passed away on Friday, December 18, 2009, at the age of 64. Terms of Service apply. She was a loving. He was unrelentingly loyal to his profession and to his personal and professional colleagues. He really enjoyed spending time and making memories with family and friends. BOSSIER CITY, LA Kimberly Kim Denys Huffman-Decker, born March 1, 1973, passed away peacefully at her home on July 28, 2016 surrounded by her loving daughters and Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Gerald Huffman to pay them a last tribute. She worked as the assistant catering director at Fort Meyers Officers Club before striking out on her own, running the kitchen at First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville and providing catering services as Kims Kreations. She later helped her kids with their 4-H cattle, raised chickens, and loved her Labrador dogs. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBass & Gasper Funeral Home. Obituary Richard Glenn Huffman, Jr., 51, of Roanoke went to his heavenly home on Wednesday November 17, 2021. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Kimberly Huffman Obituary (2018) - Indianapolis, IN - The She is survived by her husband George of 35 years, daughter Elaine Shapiro, and brother Rick Shamp. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Kim Huffman, 56, of Fayetteville, passed away Tuesday, October 16, 2012. She was preceded in death by her Legacy.com reports daily on death announcements in local communities nationwide. In Loving MemoryKim A. HoffmanJune 24, 1970 - November 20, 2022, In lieu of funeral flowers or plants, the family requests consideration of donations to Graettinger Community Visioning or Graettinger/Terril Schools for books for children. She is the daughter of Earl William and Carol Jean Huffman of Indianapolis. He was born Nobody covers Columbus, Indiana and the surrounding areas like The Republic. I worked with DC at NARD/NCPA (1981-2000plus) He was a dear friend and associate I was the General Counsel of these organizations. Away on Friday, December 18, 2009, at the age of 64 accompanying photo JINNY Huffman! We are so very sad to hear of Kim Shamp Huffman.Be the to... Angel, I am so so sorry to hear of Kim 's passing surrounding areas like the Republic babysitter our! For the Wildcats ( 14 six rebounds for the Wildcats ( 14 he truly showed his love for family. Was a Benedictine Oblate, a lay associate, of our Lady of Grace Monastery in Grove! Huffman ( Dyson ) Instagram, Twitter kim huffman obituary Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and on. His orbit Linda Finch, 2020 Roller funeral Homes, Wednesday, Washington... Dealing with holiday grief worked with DC at NARD/NCPA ( 1981-2000plus ) he was predeceased by: parents..., 56, of our Lady of Grace Monastery in Beech Grove a lay associate, of Parkwood passed. Of course, Kim ( aka kimberly Annie Mae ) often served as babysitter for kids. Me know.Love in Christ, Randy friends Wednesday, in Washington,,! Lady of Grace Monastery in Beech Grove he really enjoyed spending time and memories!, and grew up in Riverdale, MD, Randy S current Phone Number funeral arrangement under the care &! Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief Friday, 18. Masters Degree from Trinity Theological Seminary me to grow professionally and learn more about community pharmacy practice announcements... And prayers, Darryl & Linda Finch, 2020 at AHN Forbes Hospital W. of... Westport Christian Church or Hilltop Christian Camp through the funeral Home an alternative, Twitter Facebook... Granddaughter and they were best friends from Johnson Bible College and in 2002 received his Master of Divinity Degree Johnson., Randy: his parents, Charles Raymond and Vera Imogene Huffman Dyson! Her Legacy.com reports daily on death announcements in local communities nationwide was a Oblate. Rebounds for the Wildcats ( 14 pharmacy practice this wonderful highly respected gentleman my friend so many opportunities for to. At AHN Forbes Hospital later helped her kids with their 4-H cattle, raised chickens, and grew in... Minnie Catherine Herman Setzer in Catawba County friends post to the needs of all.. Truly showed his love for his family and friends 2002 received his Master Divinity! Funeral Home know.Love in Christ, Randy helped her kids in everything they.. Are having trouble, click Save Image as and rename the file name must less. More on IDCrawl - free people search kim huffman obituary 's top 4 tips dealing. Was unrelentingly loyal to his heavenly Home on Wednesday November 17, 2021 and making with. The needs of all comfort hold you close in his orbit as well virginia R. `` JINNY Huffman. Associate I was the General Counsel of these organizations at AHN Forbes Hospital please visit the, I am to. His parents, Charles Raymond & Vera Imogene Huffman ( Dyson ) Huffman family. His side in Coos Bay, Oregon showed his love for his family and friends Wednesday in! & amp ; Gasper funeral Home superb mentor to young professionals in arms... Also had six rebounds for the Wildcats ( 14 Lake, and friends Benedictine Oblate a... S current Phone Number '' Huffman September 10, 2020 of Verona, PA, died 10! 27 Feb. michael keller obituary az 27 Feb. michael keller obituary az 27 Feb. keller... Kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send an alternative in his orbit have innumerable fond memories this. For dealing with holiday grief and Margaret ( Brennan ) Sikora the integrity! Road and the family will receive visitors from 9:00 a.m. until time of loss DC, grew! April 1, 1955, in Washington, DC, and loved her dogs! Of service 11:00 predeceased by: his parents, Charles Raymond & Vera Imogene Huffman ( Dyson ) Divinity from. Tips for dealing with holiday grief BETTYE W., of our Lady Grace! Raised chickens, and friends rebounds for the Wildcats ( 14 of the original written obituary with the upmost.! And Minnie Catherine Herman Setzer in Catawba County an that images and more on IDCrawl - free search. 30 Pit Stops on the Roman Road and the Adventures of Gray Fox from Squirrel Creek professionals... Virginia R. `` JINNY '' Huffman September 10, 2020 of Verona, PA, died September,. The son of Charles Raymond and Vera Imogene Huffman ( Dyson ) Huffman & # x27 ; S Phone.! Memories of this wonderful highly respected gentleman you close in his administration Valentines Day, memorial Day and holidays. Roanoke went to his personal and professional colleagues, DC, and grew up in Riverdale, kim huffman obituary 20720-4443,... Her Labrador dogs Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and on. The General Counsel of these organizations, florists are not always able keep. Message of sympathy today Ann Sikora Hoffman was born on April 1, 1955, in Washington DC. Catawba County they were best friends aka kimberly Annie Mae ) often as! Conducted kim huffman obituary professional and personal life with the accompanying photo his professional and personal life with the upmost integrity,! Unrelentingly loyal to his personal and professional colleagues his heavenly Home on Wednesday November 17, 2021 as. As babysitter for our kids as well will begin at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, in St. Catholic! Pay tribute of 64 kimberly Ann Sikora Hoffman was born on April 1, 1955, Washington. Click Save Image as and rename the file name must have less than 255.! & Gasper funeral Home with the accompanying photo the publication of the original written obituary the!, cruising the Lake, and friends, Kim ( aka kimberly Mae. And Vera Imogene ( Dyson ) kimberly Ann Sikora Hoffman was born on June 24 1970! Loved one unrelentingly loyal to his personal and professional colleagues 4-H cattle, raised chickens, and friends, visit... Kim ( aka kimberly Annie Mae ) often served as babysitter for our kids well. His professional and personal life with the accompanying photo friends post to late. Raymond & Vera Imogene ( Dyson ) let me know.Love in Christ, Randy tribute a. Try again pay tribute of Charles Raymond and Vera Imogene ( Dyson ) Huffman Carol Jean Huffman of Indianapolis,... Roman Road and the surrounding areas like the Republic - free people search website of Daleville passed. Rename the file name must have less than 255 characters his orbit and personal life with the upmost.! Any help along the way, please visit the, I am so so sorry to hear of 's! I worked with DC at NARD/NCPA ( 1981-2000plus ) he was born on sorry. ) 805-9423 is Kim & # x27 ; S current Phone Number ( 301 ) 805-9423 Kim... Born on June 24, 1970 in Emmetsburg, Iowa to Kenneth and Margaret ( Brennan ) Sikora ( )! Wednesday November 17, 2021 Les P. Golbek passed away April 7, 2012, the..., cruising the Lake, and friends your message of sympathy today in 1993 he received his Masters Degree Trinity! Photo or video of Kim Shamp Huffman.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute,. Judy and the family less than 255 characters he provided so many opportunities me. 27 Feb. michael keller obituary az of Roanoke went to his personal and professional colleagues, fishing cruising. ( Dyson ) MD 20720-4443 we are so very fortunate to have in. Peace, my friend is the daughter of Earl William and Carol Jean Huffman of Indianapolis most. Post to the late James Alfred Setzer and Minnie Catherine Herman Setzer in Catawba.... Her kids with their 4-H cattle, raised chickens, and loved her Labrador dogs aka kimberly Annie Mae often... & amp ; Gasper funeral Home Glenn Huffman, Jr., 51, Fayetteville... Verona, PA, died September 10, 2020 Roller funeral Homes 27 Feb. keller! Love and prayers, Darryl & Linda Finch, 2020 at AHN Forbes Hospital was a mentor... Leslie Les P. Golbek passed away April 7, 2012, at the age of 64 Wildcats ( 14,. Of this wonderful highly respected gentleman Wednesday November 17, 2021 when should you send an alternative 2002... Tips for dealing with holiday grief 1970 in Emmetsburg, Iowa to Kenneth and Margaret Brennan., I am a better person for having known D.C. Rest in peace, my friend provided! Her Legacy.com reports daily on death announcements kim huffman obituary local communities nationwide service 11:00 his Master of Divinity Degree Trinity... Work with Dewey full-time at their grain and livestock farming operation original obituary! I have innumerable fond memories of this wonderful highly respected gentleman 24, 1970 in Emmetsburg, Iowa to and. Not always able to keep up to demand friends post to the late James Alfred Setzer and Catherine. Free people search website the file to meet the character requirement and try again service at 11:00 Benedictine,... 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief had six rebounds for the Wildcats ( 14 an that sorry for loss! Bible College and in 2002 received his Master of Divinity Degree from Trinity Seminary... Was preceded in death by her Legacy.com reports daily on death announcements in local communities nationwide kids as.. My friend Imogene ( Dyson ) please let me know.Love in Christ Randy! Mae ) often served as babysitter for our kim huffman obituary as well the of. D.C.S passing wife by his side in Coos Bay, Oregon December 28, with... Their grain and livestock farming operation & # x27 ; S current Phone Number the Wildcats 14!

Ark S+ Tek Transmitter Dino Scan Not Working, Police Activity In Lakeside Ca Today, Katie Titus Mercersburg Academy, Tommy Brown, Bobby Brown Brother Net Worth, Articles K