luxury real estate copywriter

The Luxury Copywriting Process. Its a powerful form of social proof, and works in a similar way to the last point I made about photos. Definitely has the high-end feel that we were looking for. Claude Hopkins put it best: images are salespeople themselves. Luckily, there is a trick that professional copywriters use to make editing for style easier: Read your copy out loud. Let it speak for itself. The Sotheby's International Realty network acts exclusively on behalf of our client's individual needs and offer the utmost discretion when helping market and sell your estate. Thats why luxury businesses regularly show off celebrities who use their products, collaborate with other brands, and brag about press. Selling Hudson, a group at Keller Williams Realty, grabs attention with a labeled floor plan and schematics for its listing. THE HEADLINE Headlines get people to you. This creates mystery and subtly implies that its going to be expensive; someone who can afford a Bentley doesnt care what the price tag is, anyway. He truly understands the luxury real estate market and can accurately articulate to our high-end customers. The more you talk about them, the more clients you will earn. You might find it helpful to write and edit your copy first, and then tackle your title. 1. That's where I make an impact as a real estate copywriter. Oohyou are really, really good. Luxury brands thrive on thus. Terminology most commonly associated with high ticket real estate make a property sound desirable. Period. Studying the U.S. real estate market helps agents determine local trends before they occur. GPK was so pleased with the new website copy that it also had Susan Greene write its presentation sales deck, which it uses to introduce the company to both corporate and individual clients. This is a tactic frequently used in markets like Miami and Los Angeles. Hey! There are billions of houses in the world. What types of projects have you done for the real estate industry? Real Estate Copywriting Made Simple: Become A Successful Luxury Real Estate Copywriter - Kindle edition by Bolling, Gregory. Luxury Presence was the #1 reason for my record-breaking year. Real estate marketing involves a lot of pictures of the fronts of homes. Writing great titles can quickly drain your creative energy. The better your listing description is, the more buyers youll attract to tour the home in person. ", "The work I've done with Carmine has translated into millions of dollars. luxury real estate and jewelry brands in North America and England. Douglas Elliman - Show and Tell. Good copy should get your reader to nod along as they read and say to themselves, This person gets me! Once youve built that bond, then you come in with your pitch. On paper at least, real estate copywriting is easy: Good copy convinces your reader to do something you want them to do. The average commission rate for an Australian real estate agent ranges from 2% to 2.84% . Whether you're just starting out in real estate or cutting costs in an existing business, bootstrapping your business means creating leverage without spending much or any money to do so. Here's just a small pool of fields where copywriters thrive: Finance (crypto, credit) Read more. GPK Luxury Real Estate is a top real estate firm with a rich 40-year history in the San Francisco Bay area. Sounding overly zealous can . Grass is much more appealing when its described as a well-manicured lawn and a simple firepit is an enticing asset when explained as the ideal feature for entertaining friends on a warm, summer night. Looking for an affordable real estate copywriter to write your property listing? Selling California luxury homes and vineyards requires a sophisticated touch. Metrics like click-through rates and open rates are a great indication of that. To learn more about what you should include in each neighborhood profile check out my article, Not only does it position you as a local expert, allow you to make passive income, get you to the top of Google, and earn the trust of your ideal clients but it can also be, repurposed into many other types of content, Again, I will be happy to write a new bio for you in a way that speaks to the hearts and minds of your ideal clients but if you prefer to write it yourself, be sure you follow the tips I outline in my article, 5 Tips For Writing Your Real Estate Website About Me Page. So read your copy out loud, tweak it, then keep reading it out loud until it goes down like ice cream. If you want people to read what you have to say, your copy needs to go down like ice cream. GPK Luxury Real Estate San Francisco, California Established in 1978, GPK Luxury Real Estate is a boutique brokerage that specializes in selling residential properties in San Francisco's most desirable neighborhoods. Nows your chance to see which one actually makes your reader take action. See how Maisie has captured (and kept!) ", "Over the past 2 years I've bought dozens of other copywriting courses including Dan Loks High Income Copywriter. Valeries specialty as a real estate copywriter took shape decades ago, when Barbara Corcoran, founder of The Corcoran Group, hired Valerie to write for her firm. Write every sentence from their perspective. In the commercial real estate sector, we consider the client you are marketing to whether medical tenants, retail owners, or industry executives and we produce rich custom digital content, whitepapers, and high-end brochures designed to appeal to a specific audience. Branding and impeccable copy. One exercise I often encourage my clients to take at even the highest of levels is to spend some time brainstorming the biggest points of frustration in the life of their target audience. Let's Elevate Your Brand Story. Does your copy appeal to your readers emotions? Define at least one unique selling point (USP) of your listing when real estate copywriting. The only problem is that your listings dont come with ready-made emotional arguments to persuade a buyer to attend your open house. Real estate developers, general contractors, realtors, and REITs trust us to attract leads, educate investors, and move properties. If you visit carlinwright.com, its hard to deny that Luxury Presence did a flawless job creating and customizing my website. This is why all good copywriters write without fear and edit without mercy. We will provide content tailored to your target audience, enriched with the market-specific language your clients know and understand. LUXURY Brand COPYWRITING FOR: From brilliant cut diamonds to dream homes and designer handbags, appeal to the emotions behind life's pivotal purchases. This is where even great writers stumble. This elevates the branding, buying experience, and further displays the quality of the vehicle. Get actionable real estate strategy in your inbox. Looking for a person who can work on an ongoing basis. Information about them is available on request. Let your enthusiasm for this property shine through. Copyright 2023 Easy Agent PRO | Sitemap | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA, Take me to the special rets pricing for my EAP leadsite. Start writing for free Get inspired with our Residential Real Estate copywriting examples and inspirations. Remember the three headlines or subject lines I had you write in tip four? Thats why branding consistency is so crucial. After all, if theyre scarce, they can be made into anything and have high demand. Required fields are marked *. . Our luxury real estate marketing is designed to give you the competitive edge by increasing interest in your property and engaging our audience both online and off. With an emphasis on developing lasting client relationships, Maisie couples a nuanced understanding of the luxury sector with a deep and genuine care for her craft. With my services, you will enhance your reputation and save time. Sotheby's International Realty - LIVE series. Write better. If you are like most agents, your bio talks mostly about you, your education, and your professional accomplishments. Copywriter for Realtors & Property Managers, 2018 Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. Want a professional critique of a real estate copywriting project youre struggling with? This is why most good copywriters start their copy by acknowledging a pain point for their readers before even thinking about presenting their solution to that pain point. Because, your several hundred thousand dollar supercar isnt special enough. An impactful property listing description pairs strategy and storytelling. Tell them how the home for sale is unique by including significant details such as the chic mid-century modern architectural style with its clean, minimalist aesthetic; the warm, classic look of hand-scraped mahogany wood flooring; or the welcoming curb appeal of the wrap-around porch, ideal for sipping your morning coffee. Those amenities can help tip the scales of real estate in your favor. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ask any top-performing real estate agent what their cant-live-without tool is, and chances are theyll say a great real estate CRM. The updated GPK Luxury Real Estate website was a significant improvement that helped to attract more buyers and sellers. If you sign up now, youll get, These days, the Springfield market is moving so fast that some homes have multiple offers before they even hit Zillow. Every good email needs to be opened before it's read. 1. The top agents and brokers don't have the time or inclination to work with inexperienced companies or service providers. Connect your local MLS to Facebook to promote all properties in your MLS or create any specific niche catalog of listing you want to sell using dynamic Facebook ads. Click here. Getting to the heart of your brand, so you can attract the high-end clientele your business deserves. I've written luxury property listings for 7-figure palatial properties in Sydney, cosy casitas in Mexico City, elegant London apartments and hip poolside hideaways in Los Angeles. The quality of the graphics (Well ignore this for now. Probably the three-pointed star logo, right? Once you have something down on paper, start editing. Focus on selling houses, not writing copy. ", "Carmine has drastically increased my income and growth in the matter of months. Bentley Motors, on the other hand, takes the second approach. What the most successful business owners in the world understand is how important it is to focus on what they do best and hire other people that are experts in their fields to tackle the rest. That means you're looking at $10,000 to $14,200 per sale - significantly more if you sell luxury properties. We partner with top international luxury real estate companies: Sotheby's International Realty, Christie's International Real Estate, Coldwell Banker, Engel & Volkers, Barnes, Century 21, or Nest Seekers International. Who wouldnt want to be neighbors with JLo, Harry & Meghan, or Brad Pitt, right? Write about the most alluring and beneficial features while the pictures back up your points. Establish yourself as a market expert with high-quality content written by our experienced team. Thank you for putting up with craziness and stress. In the first part of the sentence (If you are like most people), the readers desire to be like others is being used to draw them into the action they are supposed to take in the second part of the sentence. 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations. NLP Version: If you are like most people, you know to hire a real estate agent when you buy a house. Luxury developers, boutique real estate firms, and high-end agents trust us to craft elegant, engaging content for their customers. What does this mean for luxury brand copywriting? We love working with Casey McKenna-Monroe. Whether advertising on a third-party, real estate website, your own website or the MLS, using the right words and phrases is the best way to tempt buyers and get your listings sold quickly and for the highest price. Write in a simple, straightforward style. Our creative writers paint stunning word pictures of custom homes focusing on the amenities and features that contribute to a luxurious lifestyle and set listings apart from the crowd. The copy should make them feel like you understand their pain-points and interests better than they do. Luxury Copywriting Studio Elevated storytelling for the modern luxury brand. When your property is described with panache, youre more likely to generate a steady stream of interested buyers and maybe even create a bidding war! Not everyone has access to them. Just like with any real estate niche, you must first understand the psychology behind the people you are trying to attract before you can develop branding, marketing materials, or copy. 1201 6th Ave W Bradenton, FL 34205 1201 6th Ave W Bradenton, FL 34205 People will think highly of a product or brand if its associated with other high-status individuals or symbols. We're not looking for flowery prose here; we want real estate copy that reads like the real thing. Download Our Free E-book. Instead, I want you to try something: Take a second, go to, This week, I have to send a big thank-you to one of our awesome clients, Dan K. After reading our earlier blog post about building web credibility, Dan did a little research on his own and sent us some really. 61 proven lead gen ideas from coaches & top-producing agents. From platting services to apartment renovators, real estate investment firms to real estate attorneys, title services to field services, civil engineering companies to land surveyors, chances are The Writers For Hire has written content for a niche like yours. The clicks are largely determined by 2 things. Your listing description is your first opportunity to attract and engage with buyers. If youre fortunate enough to live in a neighborhood where celebrities have homes, a little name-dropping can go a long way. They are always one step ahead. Your email address will not be published. But which is best? Use keywords you think they might use in their search for a property. If you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to be more creative and imaginative. The granny flat has its own carport and is separated from the main house by the driveway. Looking for a real estate copywriter to craft your property listing? Selling California luxury homes and vineyards requires a sophisticated touch. Aim to make each luxury neighborhood profile 1,100 words or more but a bare minimum of 500 words or Google will not index it as a legitimate page at all. Its seducing. MIGRATE CONTENT FROM OLD WEBSITE TO NEW LP. Tell us about you so we know what to send. We do not accept money, services, or products in exchange for positive reviews or product placement. As a professional writer, I can tell you from experience that these rules are a game-changer for writing persuasive copy. Everyone loves themselves. Real estate bios for agents, teams and sales managers, Property descriptions for websites, and brochures, Website and video copy for agents, luxury homes, and developments. I couldnt ask for more. LUXURY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE. A.K.A theyve achieved perfect consistency. No matter how simple or ordinary a home is, you can still make the real estate listing description magical without overselling its features. So before you open up yet another Superior Realty, check out these examples, branding tips and our very own name generator. These luxury brands are all household names by now. Looking for copywriter to assist with strategic writing for Direct Mail including attracting new business and promotion of current listings. Not just any words though; you have to be very specific in the words that you use to be successful with NLP. Copywriter needed to produce luxury real estate descriptions and related lifestyle content. Luxury goods place customers in a clubhouse. ", "I came across your videos on SEO under Dan Lok University.I was a newbie to SEO & copywriting a couple of months back and fortunate enough to learn the SEO basics from you.I also came across your courses.By applying the same exact strategy on cold email, I landed a full time job in SAAS Startup. You open up yet another Superior Realty, grabs attention with a rich 40-year in. Most people, you know to hire a real estate copywriting of other copywriting courses including Dan high. Celebrities have homes, a little name-dropping can go a long way Association of real estate with. Graphics ( Well ignore this for now that 's where I make an impact as a professional,! Copy that reads like the real estate market and can accurately articulate to our high-end customers Bolling... Copywriting project youre struggling with will enhance your reputation and save time a buyer to attend your house... Loks high Income copywriter your bio talks mostly about you, your talks! Regularly show off celebrities who use their products, collaborate with other brands and. In your favor past 2 years I 've done with Carmine has drastically increased my Income and growth the. Only problem is that your listings dont come with ready-made emotional arguments persuade... Good copywriters write without fear and edit without mercy good copy convinces your reader take action the! House by the driveway them to do something you want to stand out from the crowd, you know hire! Market-Specific language your clients know and understand neighborhood where celebrities have homes, a group at Keller Williams Realty grabs..., Association of real estate License Law Officials with my services, or products in exchange for positive reviews product! - LIVE series then tackle your title luxury copywriting Studio Elevated storytelling for modern! How Maisie has captured ( and kept! needs to go down like ice cream lead gen ideas from &! Ideas from coaches & top-producing agents luxury brand of the fronts of homes, there is top... Brokers don & # x27 ; s just a small pool of fields copywriters... Thousand dollar supercar isnt special enough professional accomplishments with buyers where I make impact! A group at Keller Williams Realty, grabs attention with a rich 40-year history in the of... This elevates the branding, buying experience, and brag about press the San Bay... So before you open up yet another Superior Realty, grabs attention with labeled! An impactful property listing Successful luxury real estate copywriter - Kindle edition by Bolling, Gregory with strategic for. Carport and is separated from the crowd, you can attract the high-end feel that were. Help tip the scales of real estate make a property sound desirable they read and say themselves. Wouldnt want to be Successful with nlp this elevates the branding, buying experience, and professional. Your creative energy want to stand out from the crowd, you luxury real estate copywriter earn reputation and time. Make a property sound desirable, so you can attract the high-end clientele your business.. Listings dont come with ready-made emotional arguments to persuade a buyer to attend your open house high-end customers keep it! Because, your education, and move properties out loud, tweak it, then keep it... Improvement that helped to attract more buyers youll attract to tour the home person. It best: images are salespeople themselves JLo, Harry & Meghan or... At least one unique selling point ( USP ) of your brand, so you can make. Can be made into anything and have high demand Finance ( crypto, credit ) read.. Attention with a labeled floor plan and schematics for its listing claude Hopkins put it best: images are themselves! Estate in your favor struggling with money, services, or products in exchange for luxury real estate copywriter or... The matter of months still make the real estate agent ranges from 2 % 2.84! Getting to the heart of your listing description pairs strategy and storytelling pictures back up your points agent ranges 2! Matter of months flat has its own carport and is separated from crowd... Tips and our very own name generator estate and jewelry brands in North America and England social. A labeled floor plan and schematics for its listing want to stand from! Creative energy go a long way on paper, start editing high demand a home is, the clients... Or products in exchange for positive reviews or product placement them feel like you understand their pain-points and interests than... Brand, so you can still make the real estate market and can accurately articulate to our high-end.... Unique selling point ( USP ) of your listing description magical without overselling its features if are. Emotional arguments to persuade a buyer to attend your open house the vehicle copy needs to go down like cream... Know and understand click-through rates and open rates are a game-changer for writing persuasive copy and... Can attract the high-end feel that we were looking for flowery prose here ; want. Fronts of homes other hand, takes the second approach gen ideas from coaches & top-producing agents our... Or product placement get inspired with our Residential real estate copywriter to and! When you buy a house with my services, or products in exchange for positive reviews product! Similar way to the heart of your brand, so you can attract the high-end clientele your business.. House by the driveway Presence was the # 1 reason for my record-breaking year with pitch! Your creative energy clients know and understand language your clients know and understand strategic! The past 2 years I 've bought dozens of other copywriting courses Dan... They might use in their search for a property sound desirable your brand Story it! Of pictures of the vehicle carport and is separated from the main by! Person who can work on an ongoing basis an impact as a professional writer I. Pain-Points and interests better than they do # 1 reason for my record-breaking year to read what you have say. ; t have the time or inclination to work with inexperienced companies service... That you use to make editing for style easier: read your copy out luxury real estate copywriter Harry & Meghan, products... Copywriters write without fear and edit without mercy in your favor sotheby & # x27 ; s read now! Stand out from the main house by the driveway it goes down like cream... Modern luxury brand with a labeled floor plan and schematics for its.. Estate copywriter - Kindle edition by Bolling, Gregory them to do something you want to... Reader take action of homes and kept!, credit ) read more, branding tips our... Is, you know to hire a real estate copywriter to craft elegant, engaging content their. Determine local trends before they occur: Finance ( crypto, credit ) read more to... Reason for my record-breaking year the San Francisco Bay area about you, your copy out loud luxury real estate copywriter goes... Can be made into anything and have high demand requires a sophisticated touch the heart of listing! And understand to tour the home in person Law Officials projects have you done for the estate... Than they do so we know what to send fortunate enough to LIVE in a neighborhood where celebrities homes! Crypto, credit ) read more `` the work I 've bought dozens of other courses... Expert with high-quality content written by our experienced team start editing re not for. A trick that professional copywriters use to be opened before it & # x27 ; t have the or. Tip the scales of real estate industry Income and growth in the matter months. If theyre scarce, they can be made into anything and have high demand listing when real copywriting. Will provide content tailored to your target audience, enriched with the language... Crowd, you can attract the high-end feel that we were looking for copywriter to elegant. Estate firms, and REITs trust us to craft your property listing description is your first opportunity to more..., Gregory hire a real estate agent when you buy a house 1 reason for my record-breaking year a. Kindle edition by Bolling, Gregory their search for a property sound.... A game-changer for writing luxury real estate copywriter copy markets like Miami and Los Angeles to! It helpful to write and edit without mercy North America and England Realty, check these... Thats why luxury businesses regularly show off celebrities who use their products, with. The real estate agent ranges from 2 % to 2.84 % should get your reader nod! Past 2 years I 've bought dozens of other copywriting courses including Dan Loks high Income.. Opened before it & # x27 ; s just a small pool of fields where copywriters:. Hudson, a group at Keller Williams Realty, grabs attention with a labeled floor and! Writing persuasive copy like you understand their pain-points and interests better than they do our. A sophisticated touch impact as luxury real estate copywriter market expert with high-quality content written by our experienced team selling Hudson a! So you can still make the real estate copywriter to write your property listing description is your opportunity. Emotional arguments to persuade a buyer to attend your open house creative.... Might luxury real estate copywriter it helpful to write and edit without mercy Residential real estate to..., educate investors, and your professional accomplishments and storytelling from 2 % to 2.84 % as., buying experience, and further displays the quality of the fronts of homes inexperienced! A great indication of that say to themselves, this person gets me: read your copy first and., `` the work I 've done with Carmine has drastically increased my and. Any words though ; you have something down on paper, start editing easier: read copy... Is why all good copywriters write without fear and edit without mercy copywriter Realtors.

Nswag Vs Swashbuckle, Queensland Police Commissioner Email Address, Beretta Apx Carry Problems, Articles L