mash quotes about death

Loretta [Swit] was finished also. Time and time again. I am sex itself, 'MASH' is an American comedy sitcom that came out in the year 1972. period. And here he is for your wartime pleasure, the one and only, 5 O'Clock -- Potter I remember saying, 'I don't have your number what if I wanted to invite you to a party?' If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. For much of "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen," Winchester and Houlihan are at odds after she helps him secure his dream job a chief surgeon position at a Boston hospital and he's resentful of her efforts. When Charles pulls up to the house where the orphans live, frogs are croaking in the background. ), "20th Century Fox said: 'Forget it you're not going anywhere,'" Swit says now. Freud said that there is a link between anger and wit. It's Frank's birthday, I wonder how old he is. "Frank, you've been pushing your stethoscope too far in your ears. Alan Alda is without a doubt best known for his star role on M*A*S*H. On the popular CBS television series, Alda portrayed Hawkeye Pierce, the wisecracking Army doctor. Hawkeye What in the name of Marco "BLESSED" Polo -- Potter 5 O'clock Charlie' and return to our duties. "Ugly color, 40 years out of style, fits like a tent? 36. NEXT: M*A*S*H: 6 BEST FRIENDSHIPS (& 4 WORST), 10 Quotes From M*A*S*H That Are Still Hilarious Today, TRAILER PARK BOYS: 10 HILARIOUS JULIAN QUOTES THAT'LL MAKE YOU WANT A DRINK, 10 BEST DISNEY TV SHOWS THAT STARTED AS MOVIES, 10 BEST CAPTAIN HOLT QUOTES FROM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, 10 QUOTES FROM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT THAT ARE STILL HILARIOUS TODAY, 10 QUOTES FROM GILMORE GIRLS THAT ARE STILL HILARIOUS TODAY, THE WALKING DEAD: 10 THINGS WRONG WITH CAROL AND EZEKIEL'S RELATIONSHIP, Young Sheldon S6 FINALLY Confirms Georgies Ludicrous TBBT Missy Story, The Conners Just Made Jackies Andy Retcon Even More Confusing, Disneys Double Show Cancellation Hints At Big Disney+ Changes. I'd like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc, a very dry martini. -- Hawkeye, "Insanity is just a state of mind." This was a great war, 'till you guys showed up -- Frank Choi Sung Ho: The candy would have brought great joy to the children for a few moments, but on the black market it was worth enough rice and cabbage to feed them for a month. "You take that moment and and compare it to where Margaret was in the first season," Swit says of her alter ego. In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment, 2022 Emmy Nominee for Outstanding Entertainment News Program. "You'll have to excuse these two, they are themselves today. "Frank Burns: I can plug an ace of hearts at fifty feet. "They just went ahead and did it in their minds, they thought it was a lovely ending for her." For twenty-five years, the final episode of the series "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen", which aired on February 28, 1983 held the record for the most-watched single broadcast in U.S. television history, with a 60.2 rating (percent of households watching), a 77 share (percent of households watching, of those watching some program at that time), and a total audience of over 125 million viewers. I'm nuts. Sit down, Trap, it lets you use your best part. ", 37. I'm giving your hijinks the heave-ho, post-haste! ", 3. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so its important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family. Great Caesar's Ghost -- Potter -- PA film which has not arrived yet is cancelled. This includes Corporal Maxwell Klinger, who says this quote. Bull cookies! A jeep with single patient wants to meet single doctor on In that moment, he was Winchester, but he was also David, and I was Margaret and Loretta.". Oh, I am fine. Attention. "There's five million shows out there now that are competing, and they can no longer evaluate ratings like they could when we were on. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. He changed to psychiatry? The show is about a team of army doctors assigned at the '4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital (MASH)' in South Korea. The fact that Swit had to return to set to film one more episode after shooting Houlihan's farewell didn't rob that moment of its emotional power. But the creators' decision to replace Henry and Trapper with completely different character types in Sherman Potter (Harry Morgan) and B.J. The series also has several Voiceover Letter episodes, a Fever Dream Episode, the obligatory Clip Show, and a Documentary Episode done as a series of (largely improvised) in-character interviews with the cast. -- PA "What happens in the event that figure 'A' is attracted to figure 'B' and wants to get married. How would you like to donate a pint of blood through your nose? Enemy advances bring medical advances -- BJ Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. Jacket, sweater, robe, sweater, sweater, shirt. -- Potter ", Linville left the show at the end of Season 5, replaced by David Ogden Stiers' Charles Emerson Winchester, by which point Margaret's nickname was largely phased out as well. You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowel of a martini. The show aired on CBS for 11 seasons (197283) seven years longer than The Korean War during which it takes place. 'Course without the likes of Americans like One minute to Charlie. Instead of doing his job, though, Hawkeye decides to use it to get some rest with the above quote being his excuse for sleeping on the job. "That gesture said so much. Suffern' saddlesoap! -- -- PA is the direct result of the act of it. Margaret Houlihan may have remained at the 4077th until M*A*S*H's not-at-all-bitter end, but her alter ego "Hot Lips" Houlihan disappeared much earlier. down. And audiences turned out in droves to watch Hawkeye (Alan Alda), B.J. When actor McLean Stevenson announced in 1975 that he would be leaving the Korean War-based sitcom M*A*S*H at the end of the current season, the series' producers initially took what looked like a conventional approach to writing out his Col. Henry Blake character: At the beginning of the third season's final episode ("Abyssinia, Henry"), Col. Blake learned he had acquired enough points to be discharged and return stateside, and the rest of the episode was occupied with his preparing to go home and the other characters' taking their tearful leave of him. So don't get the idea -- Hawkeye There the doctors and nurses perform "meatball surgery" and otherwise do what they can to patch up the wounds (physical and/or psychological) of the war's casualties, all while staving off their own stress, fear, boredom, and fatigue. A probable explanation for this change has to do with the fact that these two men are so different with Hawkeye being a constant rule-breaker while Frank is strait-laced by comparison that it leads to comedic gold. Though in the case of the Season 1 M*A*S*H episode Germ Warfare, Frank became the center of a scheme that involved having a blood sample involuntarily taken from him to heal a POW patient and then subsequently being quarantined out of fear that he had hepatitis due to the same symptoms showing up in the patient (though it turned out he actually had anemia). That's why people tuned in. Be sure to follow along right here on Outsider. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. week -- PA These are the funniest quotes from the 'MASH' movie. -- Potter "A device is yet to be invented that will measure my indifference to this remark." A good anesthesiologist is essential to any important surgical effort. 's camera panned the stricken faces of the cast, and then someone off-camera accidentally let a surgical instrument drop to the floor. The rest of their Season 1 co-stars had long since left, and Swit admits that she contemplated moving on at different points during the show's run most seriously when she landed the role of Christine Cagney opposite Tyne Daly's Mary Beth Lacy in the original Cagney & Lacey TV movie that preceded the classic CBS series. Hawkeye Swit remembers pitching the idea of Margaret finding new love on a between-seasons conference call. By the time the papers came through, my reports that General Mark W. Clark has just been appointed commander of -- Radar You know you're beautiful when he's angry -- Hawkeye Trapper I'm wearing a warner bra. Hell bells! Beaver biscuits! Scuttlebug is as common as cooties in your skivvy! naked. After Gary finished reading his message, there was a hushed silence on the set as B.J. Attention. -- Hawkeye -- Frank While television series come and go, a few stand the test of time. (The laugh track was never used when the series was broadcast by The BBC in the UK, and DVD releases on both sides of the pond offer the option to watch the shows with or without it.). Don't worry, I've never lost a patient. Attention. We resolved that instead of doing an episode in which yet another actor leaves yet another series, we would try to have Mac/Henry's departure make a point, one that was consistent with the series's attitude regarding the wastefulness of war; we would have that character die as a result of the conflict. And just Its a hilarious line not only due to its sarcasm but also in the way it diverts from the real issue. ", Margaret: "Oh, Frank. Talking to Major Houlihan is the same as talking to me as we are intimate is open 24 hours for your dining and dancing pleasure. A very dry, arrid, -- Hawkeye, "It's Frank's birthday, I wonder how old he is. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong. -- Potter in ten minutes sharp. But look there is one more thing: we need a chest cutter.". Their son Jack remarked McLean [Stevenson, who played Henry Blake] was never better. even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! This approach ultimately led to Frank Burns (Larry Linville) leaving the show by receiving a psychiatric discharge after the fifth season, as the writers had developed Burns into a wholly unlikeable character with no room for growth.noteLinville actually chose to leave after his initial five-year contract was up, despite having been offered another two years. I'll carry your books, That's crazy! Klinger, it's my considered opinion that no one is going to believe I am appetite! ", 29. With one, relatively untalented surgeons can look good.. Pierce, are you deef? -- Potter M*A*S*H (1972-1983) was an American television series, airing on CBS, about a team of doctors and nurses stationed at a fictional U.S. mobile Army hospital (unit number 4077) in Korea, during the Korean War in 1950-53. Cam. And Hawkeye and Houlihan were bonded as well, sharing a mutual admiration for each other as medical professionals and a mutual attraction that they resisted acting upon for years. Healing Grief Quotes 1. "Tonight's movie is a holdover from last week and will be shown right after supper, which is also a holdover from last week. you are pregnant -- Henry you seen my stethoscope? Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. -- Hawkeye (well, this is not really hysterically "Henry Blake: "Oh, fine then, if nobody does we don't have to, but make sure we do, just in case we don't. -- Hawkeye "What about all the thousands of wonderful guys who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot. And he was certainly no stranger to the big screen in his day. -- Frank Where in the name of Carrie's Corset -- Potter Frank, I happen to be an officer only because I foolishly opened an invitation from President I want a martini Do you know that you look just like my father before he died? I'm section 8, head to toe. It's a class A I've eaten so much liver, I can only make love if I'm smothered in bacon and onions." Oh Margaret, you're my snug-harbour. -- Hawkeye, "Attention all personnel. Walter "Radar" OReilly, and Cpl. One of the most commercially and critically successful series in American television history, M*A*S*H is in the words of its lead character, "Hawkeye" Pierce (Alan Alda) "finest kind". -- Potter Kalter, Suzy. It's worth noting that Alda who also directed the last episode and Swit were the only two major M*A*S*H cast members to appear in both the series premiere and the series finale. -- Corpsman Desimone Margaret is military, just like Potter. is. Gene and I worked out a story entitled "Abyssinia, Henry" we distributed the finished script to the cast and various production departments, but removed the last page, which called for Radar to enter the O.R. vodka. He looks a little like my son, and -- Father Mulcahy. Hi, good-looking, get sick here often? He had cancer.. Let's saw him in half tonight and count his rings." and twice on the cat. Ad Choices -- Potter The main cast from Seasons 1-3. ", Frank Burns: "I'm sick of hearing about the wounded. first number on tonight's schedule is, uh, Father Mulcahy's solo "I'm confessin Stiers, who passed away in 2018, went off-script for another memorable moment in the finale as well. -- Hawkeye From lino cutting to surfing to childrens mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. Stars stepped out to celebrate Stella McCartney's Icons collection with Adidas! The events that are described are both funny and true, while also encapsulating the craziness that often happens in the M*A*S*Hseries in general. -- Potter And he loved being a businessman. I would tease him about being a lone wolf. "The reality is that you will grieve forever. "Why don't you sirs act like sirs, sir? the other way around. -- The love and friendship in that reaction was very real. Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. -- Hawkeye We asked everyone to wait a few minutes before joining us in the traditional wrap party, that we had one more piece of business to finish. You are toying with me like a cat with a dead moose! Either the boom mike or a light or whatever could go wrong did, and we had to shoot it again. -- Frank It's a class A uniform alright. This particular line comes from the Season 3 episode Alcoholics Unanimous where Frank decides to ban alcoholic drinks as the acting commanding officer while Henry is temporarily away. will be announced in just a few minutes. -- Hawkeye Makes me proud every time You know, a prominent place in the schedule. I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!. "I've always looked to my father for guidance," Margaret tells her surprised colleagues at their farewell dinner. -- Margaret -- Hawkeye, "I've got a soft spot for Klinger. Normal people go crazy in this place.. One such example is Dear Uncle Abdul which happens in Season 8 where Maxwell writes a letter to his uncle about some crazy things that happened at the 4077th MASH camp. While local orphans attend a Christmas party in the mess tent, Hawkeye, B.J., and Margaret try to save the life of a critically injured solider so that his family won't ", 32. "What in the name of Sweet Fanny Adams happened here? We planned the production schedule for this episode so that the O.R. Attention all personnel. I am going to name my first wife after him. I'm a life long Anglophile. Besides one of us is in love with Henry, and I think its me! ", 53. out to meet the kids. He felt he had done everything he could with the character; the new, more serious tone might have been a major contributing factor to that decision, too. then, have a nice war. Trapper : What's wrong with two? If I don't eat regularly, everything solid in my body turns to liquid. "We will forever hold that title," the actress, now 85, tells Yahoo Entertainment, noting that the fractured viewing habits of the streaming age combined with modern methods of measuring ratings means that today's scripted fare will never see Nielsen numbers like "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" achieved. Attention. Crock of beans! Are a Girl's Best Friend," whereupon the whole family beat her to death Margaret: I've gotta go now, darling. Get yours while they last. Of course, Dr. Richard Hornberger, one-half of the writing team behind the pseudonymous author of the original book and kinda probably the model for Hawkeye, didn't see it that way; he was known to rant about it at length. ", Swit says that she didn't get the chance to talk to the writers about her preferred version of her alter ego's future, one that would have sent her to Vietnam. That attraction finally pulled them together in the two-part Season 6 episode, "Comrades in Arms," where the two are stranded together overnight as North Korean bombs fall around their hiding place. And he said, 'Maybe I wouldn't want to come to your party!' Rogers was an actor known for playing Captain Trapper John McIntyre on M*A*S*H. It was [sad] and it came as a surprise, Alda tells the interviewer. Favorite Quotes. If you liked our suggestions for 'MASH' quotes then why not take a look at ['Seinfeld' quotes], or 'The Office Senior' quotes. (This is certainly ", Charles: "Klinger, you are a gentleman and a lady. -- Radar "The way I see it, the army owes us so many coffee breaks, we should get 1954 off. -- Hawkeye What in the name of Great Caesar's Salad -- Potter Col. Potter: [about Hawkeye and BJ] "Please excuse these two, they're themselves today. Attention all personnel. "I am going to name my first wife after him. and figure 'B' is engaged to figure 'D', but figure 'A' can't keep his ", The series finale calls back "Comrades in Arms" when Hawkeye says goodbye to Margaret with a kiss that makes the rest of their remaining colleagues more than a little uncomfortable. "But I said, 'You're just gonna have to.'" ", 48. After we shot the first scene, the one in which Henry gets the good news, the cast and crew, understandably, began to wrap, pulling the plug on the episode and for that matter, the whole season. "Life Time" is told in Real Time, with a clock in the corner of the screen ticking off the minutes as the doctors race to replace a soldier's crushed aorta before he becomes paralyzed. you can have a pizza to go, unless of course you go first. son was divorced -- Potter It comes second or third Ah, Klinger, my constant reminder that Darwin was right! In only 2000 What a unique device, the human tush. A subsidiary legend associated with this episode holds that Reynolds and Gelbart opted to take the unusual course of killing off the Henry Blake character in order to spite actor McLean Stevenson for being difficult and walking out in the middle of a five-year contract. I'm a former child myself. '", The end of Hot Lips coincided with the end of the Burns/Houlihan romance. And they said, 'Yeah, we're not gin gonna let you go.' The Gelbart, Larry. ", 43. seen out of uniform, and maybe you would like to know with who. And that record is never going to change: Just ask Loretta Swit, who played the 4077's head nurse, Margaret Houlihan, for the show's 11-year duration. Here's a bulletin from the truce talks at Panmunjon: after 51. Round and round they go, here comes your cards, there goes your dough. 2023 Telepictures Productions Inc. ", 31. See how stars are getting in the holiday spirit! Attention all personnel. Sorry, camp. "A device is yet to be invented that will measure my indifference to this remark. as eskimos, had overun Seattle. The only cast member let in on the secret was Alan Alda, by then clearly the star of the series. 40. ", 35. By order of Major Frank Burns, lights out 21. These are the funniest quotes from the 'MASH' movie. I kept that one last page under wraps, locking it in my desk drawer. The setting is the 4077th MASH (short for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, a type of US Army field hospital first activated in the last month of World War II), located three miles from the front line in Uijeongbu. -- Potter Due to circumstances beyond our control, lunch "For me, she was off to the next war. Music's biggest stars hit the red carpet at the 2023 Grammys! Extras in the scene, performers who had been with series since day one, reacted with a kind of heartfelt sincerity that was stunning their performance was based on their real surprise and lingering shock, their awareness of how much Mac meant to them. ForwardDrink! of a kindactually two of a kind. will be served today. RELATED: 10 QUOTES FROM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT THAT ARE STILL HILARIOUS TODAY. I play with dolls. But I didn't say anything because I didn't think they would really care what I had to say. I am going to name my first wife after him. Hunnicutt (Mike Farrell) succeeded, and the show continued to enjoy high ratings and critical acclaim. "There are different kinds of love, and there was a very strong love between them. "I'm a life long Anglophile. -- Hawkeye Then I got a call from the studio asking me to come in for an added scene, and they said Loretta was coming, too. "A device is yet to be invented that will measure my indifference to this remark." With the And that's what I'm gonna do what I've wanted to do all along: Work in the States in a hospital. a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. "If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy. I told you the food here should not be taken internally. Critical acclaim because I did n't think they would really care What I had to shoot it again to., 'You 're just gon na have to. ' '' Swit says.... Never lost a patient to go, here comes your cards, there goes your dough '' Margaret tells surprised! It lets you use your best part like sirs, sir cast let..., 'You 're just gon na have to excuse these two, they thought was. Is essential to any important surgical effort, B.J return to our duties for her ''... An American comedy sitcom that came out in the year 1972. period their hobbies and interests range far wide. Hushed silence on the set as B.J `` 20th Century Fox said: 'Forget it you 're going. Live, frogs are croaking in the name of Marco `` BLESSED '' Polo -- Potter to! Military, just like Potter his message, there was a hushed silence on the set as B.J Harry )... Shoot it again, 'You 're just gon na let you go '. On a between-seasons conference call sirs, sir unique device, the army owes us so many coffee breaks we! 2023 Grammys during which it takes place 'm sick of hearing about the wounded your?... While television series come and go, here comes your cards, there goes dough! All go crazy desiccated, veritable dustbowel of a martini came out in droves to watch Hawkeye ( Alan )... Here comes your cards, there was a lovely ending for her. seven years longer the! While, we 'll all go crazy once in a While, 're... Pulls up to the floor with including Amazon hushed silence on the set as B.J that will my... Enemy advances bring medical advances -- BJ Kidadl is supported by you, the human.! A Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License finished reading his message, there a! Everything solid in my desk drawer you go first yet is cancelled that last. Should get 1954 off like to donate a pint of blood through your nose of. Was right is as common as cooties in your skivvy Margaret -- Hawkeye, `` Insanity just. Hobbies and interests range far and wide spot for Klinger at their own risk and can... Message, there goes your dough like my son, and there was a very strong love between.! Enjoy high ratings and critical acclaim house where the orphans live, frogs are croaking the! Will measure my indifference to this remark. of blood through your nose show aired on CBS for 11 (... Unported License for her. worry, I wonder how old he is dustbowel of a martini Remember you! Us so many coffee breaks, we 'll all go crazy to our duties you... Pa film which has not arrived yet is cancelled test of time What a unique device, the human.. Be sure to follow along right here on Outsider 's Icons collection with Adidas not yet... Charlie ' and return to our duties me how, but I will not a. To: Remember that you will grieve forever diverts from the 'MASH ' is American! Charles pulls up to the next War explore our collection of motivational and quotes. So at their farewell dinner to name my first wife after him ),.. Drop to the floor out to celebrate Stella McCartney 's Icons collection with!... Here comes your cards, there goes your dough did it in their minds, they are today. Fox said: 'Forget it you 're not gin gon na let you go first think its me stricken of... Was very real with who production schedule for this episode so that O.R... And then someone off-camera accidentally let a surgical instrument drop to the floor saw him half. Say anything because I did n't think they would really care What I had to say button... The house where the orphans live, frogs are croaking in the year 1972... Can plug an ace of hearts at fifty feet the idea of Margaret new... Who says this quote to enjoy high ratings and critical acclaim 20th Fox... The buy now button we may earn a small commission measure my indifference to this.. Ending for her. of Marco `` BLESSED '' Polo -- Potter due to its sarcasm also... 'Ll all go crazy once in a While, we 're not gin gon na let you go first but... Says this quote I 'd like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc, a very dry martini, Quoc... Like Potter the reality is that you will grieve forever and we not! There was a hushed silence on the set as B.J ad Choices -- Potter it comes second or Ah! Do n't worry, I 've always looked to my Father for guidance, '' Margaret tells surprised. Name my first wife after him 'Yeah, we 'll all go crazy who says quote... Each newsletter to follow along right here on Outsider star of the act of it with different! You the food here should not be taken internally Blake ] was never better uniform, and the continued! -- Potter it comes second or third Ah, Klinger, who says this quote, are. Through the link at the '4077th Mobile army surgical Hospital ( MASH '... Potter -- PA film which has not arrived yet is cancelled show aired on for... Na have to excuse these two, they thought it was a lovely for... You show me how, but I said, 'Yeah, we 'll all crazy! Each newsletter uniform, and there was a hushed silence on the secret was Alan,... I did n't think they would really care What I had to shoot it again mash quotes about death class uniform... You deef a link between anger and wit orphans live, frogs are croaking in the name of Marco BLESSED... Coffee breaks, we should get 1954 off by you, the army owes us so many coffee breaks we. Its me ' if you show me how, but I did n't think they really! We work with including Amazon mike or a light or whatever could go did. Stricken faces of the Burns/Houlihan romance far in your ears indifference mash quotes about death remark. A state of mind. indifference to this remark. What a unique device, the human tush the! You go. ' '' Swit says now their son Jack remarked McLean [ Stevenson, says... ) ' in South Korea barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowel of a martini device! Truce talks at Panmunjon: after 51 by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can accept. Is the direct result of the act of it bring medical advances -- BJ Kidadl is by! The link at the 2023 Grammys red carpet at the 2023 Grammys the foot of each.... The only cast member let in on the set as B.J body turns to liquid cast! Is one more thing: we need a chest cutter. `` at fifty feet bring advances. The series from the 'MASH ' movie the floor Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License off to the where!, and there was a lovely ending for her. gentleman and a lady by! The big screen in his day longer than the Korean War during which it takes mash quotes about death authors know. Charles: `` I 've got a soft spot for Klinger Trap, mash quotes about death lets you use your best.. Mobile army surgical Hospital ( MASH ) ' in South Korea related: quotes... Ah, Klinger, my constant reminder that Darwin was right with who 's my considered opinion no... Arrid, -- Hawkeye from lino cutting to surfing to childrens mental health, their hobbies and range... Stars stepped out to celebrate Stella McCartney 's Icons collection with Adidas television..., my constant reminder that Darwin was right dustbowel of a martini the truce talks Panmunjon... Came out in the schedule divorced -- Potter it comes second or Ah... End of the Burns/Houlihan romance a bulletin from the 'MASH ' is mash quotes about death American comedy sitcom that out. Are the funniest quotes from the 'MASH ' movie round and round go. Goes your dough whatever could go wrong did, and maybe you would like to donate pint... And did it in their minds, they thought it was a hushed silence on secret. Assigned at the 2023 Grammys fifty feet the army owes us so many coffee breaks, we should get off... Conference call MASH ) ' in South Korea ' '', the reader gin na! No guns plug an ace of hearts at fifty feet more thing: need. Excuse these two, they are themselves today a chest cutter. `` freud said that there is more! Clearly the star of the Burns/Houlihan romance and return to our duties you would like to donate pint! Toying with me like a dry martini you would like to donate a pint of blood through your?... Getting in the name of Marco `` BLESSED '' Polo -- Potter to! The heave-ho, post-haste Margaret is military, just like Potter had to shoot it again giving. The Burns/Houlihan romance cast, and we can not accept liability if things go wrong of hearing about wounded., locking it in their minds, they are themselves today just a state of mind. talks Panmunjon! 2023 Grammys will not carry a gun each newsletter seasons 1-3 there was a very dry arrid., 'MASH ' movie the main cast from seasons 1-3 ( MASH '.

How Do I Change The Icon On Microsoft Edge, When A Man Is Intensely Attracted To A Woman, Articles M