melungeon surnames brown

My ftdna family finder test revealed several matches within the Melungeon Families of Interst Group Page. As time permits my intention is to research as many of these families as I can. Most of my siblings and I have those chestnut color eyes like our mother and grandfather. At the most basic level, he learned, they were a group of interconnected families that had lived in certain counties in Tennessee, Virginia, and. Now a new DNA study in the Journal of Genetic Genealogy attempts to separate truth from oral tradition and wishful thinking. We are finding out all kinds of things about our heritage that we never knew. I met him years ago. That we were from the Carolinas , Virginias and Appalachias. Redbone & Melungeons !!!! These families seem to have originated in the same place and traveled together to Mississippi after the Louisiana Purchase. And I also did a dna test. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou. Bryson Gibson was born between 1775 and 1782 Washington County, Virginia to Thomas and Mary Gibson. Grandmaw Janie Perkins always told me we came from the Carolinas and the Virginias. I am trying to see if I can locate my Great Grandmother. Shari Wahls stepfather is Franklin C. Hatter. I did a DNA but found there was very littlelike 1 or 2%. I say supposed because there is a discrepancy. Page, Paine, Patterson, Perkins, Perry, Phelps, Phipps, Pinder, Polly, Powell, Powers, Pritchard, Pruitt. Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions | CCPA Notice at Collection. Some Melungeons suspect Abe Lincoln, Elvis Presley and Ava Gardner may all have had some Melungeon blood. Our roots go back to the late 1600s and early 1700s. Rumors of Indian heritage, a great grandma that ran a hotel for coal miners in WV and family from Kentucky, WV , VA, OH and NC. Also known as the "Lost People of Appalachia," these darker-skinned people were called "Melungeons," a word derived from the Arabic "Melun-Jinn" meaning one who has been abandoned by God - a cursed soul. Hi, on my fathers side I have Davis, Spillman and Ramey as well as Berry all from south eastern kentucky. Sparks Morrison https://wordpress.com/post/jgraydiscovery.com/2646 and https://wordpress.com/post/jgraydiscovery.com/2675, Thank you for your response! My ancestor, John Washington Cooper, left Virginia for Louisiana circa 1830, where he and his children married into old French Creole families. Historical records are sometimes sketchy and amorphous. 36 Jackson Joel Gilliam is my 4th great grandfather, and he is from Scott County Virginia. (LogOut/ Any suggestions? Are we related?? Trying to put all the pieces of the Shumpert family in place. West Virginia were noted by Dr. N. Brent Kennedy during his Ely, Epps, Evans, Fields, Freeman, French. Dorothy E., Mary, Sebron, Neal M., Henry, Hugh, ruby, Mac Harris, Julia M., & Henry Gaston. I learned about these colors when I was in Fashion for 28 years. Additionally, Jack founded both the Y-DNA, mitochondrial (maternal) DNA and autosomal Families of Interest . I have found a lot of information for her father and his people, but her mother is a big mystery. Melungeon families themselves claimed to be Indian, white and Portuguese. Some of the more common surnames, or variations thereof, having been identified so far as having Melungeon origins are: Adams, Adkins, Allen, Allmond, Ashworth My paternal grandmothers grandmother was a Bunch from Indiana. BENNETT BERRY BEVERLY BIGGS BOLEN BOLLING BOLTON BOONE BOWLIN USA They were listed as white on census, but Im at a dead end before 1850 census, a Daniel Boone is listed as the father, and the only other earlier record I can find is a Daniel Boone in Amherst, VA that fits his birth year, but listed black. I would really like to know all I can find out about my grandparents. hello, my name is hannah Branham. Thank you for your time in reading this. He married Elizabeth Connor, born in Richmond, 1766 1818. (I am particularly intrigued by this period, as I have recently been following a deep and growing pull to connect with the Monacan people of Bear Mountain.). My fathers name was Creed and his mothers name was Emma Jo Hall. I just uploaded me DNA from Ancestry to Gedmatch Gensis. Look for an email from Nikki Matt Landerkin, Okay Thanks! Over the generations, many other surnames have become associated with the Melungeons. Haplogroup R1b. Her parents are from Kentucky, from S.C. and Maryland. Family still has very unique mix of features listed in connection with Melungeon. Take a look at this website: https://the-melungeons.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-best-of-will-allen-dromgoole.html?fbclid=IwAR3n_jqz-VJhuT8WDjuQJxnQmGUhh5C6azEmc687FNvJurqMwFqraBlIPDs, Take a look at this blog: https://the-melungeons.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-best-of-will-allen-dromgoole.html?fbclid=IwAR3n_jqz-VJhuT8WDjuQJxnQmGUhh5C6azEmc687FNvJurqMwFqraBlIPDs. MY Grandmaw was Janie Perkins on my Momas side. That is the route I took and it worked quite well. The parents settled in Owens Co. Ke. While I have some information, I would like to trace him back to Ireland, as my DNA shows over 70% Irish. Com. This is seen in all generations that I know of in my family. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) My daughters paternal grandmother (from Eastern Tennessee) told me her two great grandmothers were both full blooded Cherokee (and her maiden name was Riddle, I believe). I too have always thought Cherokee but found out it was Creek. His wife, Mary Mae Heffley 1872-1959. Also, if you know who they were their spouse, this will help even more. Naturally there are many questions. Other researchers have speculated that "Melungeon" derives from the Turkish melun can, (meaning "cursed soul"); the Italian melongena ("eggplant," referring to one with dark skin), or the old English term "malengin" ("guile; deceit"). Now to find the link to the Indian Nation. LumbeePrincess, the oral history you've shared makes a lot of sense to me. The following common Melungeon surnames occurring in North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia were noted by Dr. N. Brent Kennedy during his research for The Melungeons: The Resurrection of a Proud People An Untold Story of Ethnic Cleansing in America. Robert K Thomas mentions an offshoot of Lumbees settling in Lincoln Co, Asheville and Macon Co NC in the link below. He was buried in Arlington, Virginia. I have photos, and a tree on family search org if anybodys intersted. Sammons, Sampson, Sawyer, Scott, Sexton, Shavis, Shepherd/Shephard, Short. She died in 1906 during childbirth with my grandmother. Hi! The college of UVA Wise, Va. held an event several years ago about Melungeon. Where did they come from? Christy, Hi Christy, I am still researching but its slow going. Im researching my Berry family from Hawkins /Tennesse and Virginia . occurring in North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and My grandmother Margaret Davis is dark and had coarse hair. I too have very little information about about my fathers family so if you would like to get in touch feel free to do so. Grew up in eastern tn near church hill and sneedeville home of melungeons. All the matches to me, thousands, had African blood. My Grandfather was Cleo Berry Son of Lydia Price and Calvin Berry. The core Melungeon families in Hawkins County, Tennessee are Bolin, Bolling, Bunch, Collins, Denham, Gibson, Goins, Goodman, Minor, Moore, Mullins, Sullivan, and Williams. This page was submitted by Nancy Sparks Morrison and I wish I could prove anything but I know it is a long time family claim. If you go on Family Search, try to think of the oldest person you may know that is in your family and who lived in the 1800s and if you can come up with approximate birthdate and date of death, put those in and then after that push search. Im a 25 year old Graduate student and I just want to know more about where my family comes from. I am looking for information on the Jones, Barker, and Smith lines specifically but I cross about 15 of these families in my tree several times. My great grandmothers name was Elizabeth Katherine Jones Mink King. The other listed names are somewhere in between all of these. The Melungeons were dark-skinned and isolated, but the ethnicity of these olive and brown-skinned families has been in question since the early 1800s. MARTIN MAYLE MINARD MINER MINOR MIZER MOORE MORLEY MOSELY MOZINGO I am seeing Miner, Smith, Bolling, Nichols.. Hello, Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I guess Brent Stanley could be my match! Webster (1962, 1122) described the Melungeon as "a member of a dark-skinned people of mixed Caucasian, Negro, and Indian stock, inhabiting the Tennessee mountains."5 Davis (1963, 16) identified the Melungeons as "dark-skinned, reddish- brown complexioned people [who were] supposed to be of Moorish descent, neither Indian nor Negro, but . I am researching the following names of my Hancock/Hawkins Tennessee ancestors who apparently had ties to the border areas in Virginia and Noryh Carolina as well . I believe that in the frontier days a colony of Melungeon people migrated from Virginia and North Carolina to what is now Claiborne County, Mississippi. In this regard, Melungeons retained enough European ancestry to still participate in many institutions of the United States but still be treated with racial scorn and remain isolated from broader social acceptance. Annete. It never went to my email. If anyone can help us that would be amazing. Thalassemia genes are widely distributed in the world but are found most often among people with ancestors from the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and southern Asia. Dalton, Dare, Davis, Denham, Dennis, Dial, Dorton, Doyle, Driggers, Dye, Dyess. BARKER BARNES BASS BECKLER BELCHER BEDGOOD BELL crcst test prep; crcst free test questions; paid test; crcst exam prep notes; subscribe I do not have everything but I now have a pretty good collection. Lasie. Any info on the Boone line would be appreciated, or sites with Boone dna projects. All my mother would ever say isI dont need to know. But, some of her DNA was from the Mediterranean. In January of 1943, Plecker sent a circular to all public health and county officials in Virginia, listing, county by county, the surnames of all families suspected of having African ancestry. Found your list of names. Then she leaned over and whispered Its okay, you can come. A lot of evidence has led me to see that I come from Ashkenazi and Portuguese Sephardic descent. Ely, Epps, Evans, Fields, Freeman, French. Thanks for checking in! Berry. Mama was the darkest white woman that I ever saw. Robert K Thomas mentions an offshoot of Lumbees settling in Lincoln Co, Asheville and Macon Co NC in the link below. Please email me when you are available. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. April Pilkey Williams Jelle: The Dutch form of the name William, meaning 'sacrifice'. I will soon be 74 and just have forgotten where I have put a lot of things. Mississippi never had a law like that, because such a law would have prevented the states finest old families from marrying their neighbors. My great grandmother was Leona G. Phipps from Grayson County, Virginia. Hello! Thanks Ms. Gray! There is actually an unincorporated community named Goin that had a post office until the mid-sixties. There was a guy by the last name of Kennedy. I have not had any DNA tests done, but again would like to know about my Indian family, and also about the melungeons as well. There are some Caudills from my line in the Letcher County, Kentucky, Lee and Wise County, Virginia -- I think most of those are by marriage. My grandfather was known as Brownie because of his color, and had indian looking features but his sisters had blonde hair. Powell. Thank you, Redbone, Your comment has given me a great idea of how to tackle all the incoming messages regarding our Melungeon line. I descend from the Brooks, Clarks and Cooper lines. But when I get to these relatives I can not find any birth dates. My great grandmother, born Dema Delph, was adopted by another family and we have no insight into her birth parents. The surnames most associated with the Melungeons are the Irish name Collins, and the English name Gibson. Look in Bibles and record any folklore that might have been passed down. Brunie Barthol Wood, 1872-1964, Illinois to Indianapolis. Langston, Lasie, Lawson, Locklear, Lopes, Lowry, Lucas. She is 86 years old and sadly, that time is coming closer than we want to admit and I would love to help her find her moms family before it is too late. Her siblings varied greatly in their appearance. What a great feeling you must be experiencing with this new found gem! North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky. But I am trying to find more about my Indian family, and am also related to Pocahontas through her daughter Kaokee. Would you mind giving me some pointers as to where I can look to find birth records of Melungeon children? This list is subject to expansion. They also have a very specific twang or dialect when speaking. Like Like. Mixed Melungeons had lived in Vir- ginia from 1660. Thank you for providing a surnames list, Ive been trying to find out anout my mothers fathers side, surname is Boone and Richardson. No indication of his mother, but it was not Alma Hall his other wife. Nash, Nelson, Newman, Niccans, Nichols, Noel, Norris. I appreciate all that you are doing. So far this is all word of mouth and not confirmed. According to FamilySearch.org, some common Melungeon last names may include: Bowling (Bolin) Bunch Chavis (Chavez) Collins Epps Evans Fields Francisco Gibson Gill3 Goins Goodman Minor Mise Moore Mullins Osborn (e) Phipps Reeves (Rives, Rieves, Reeves, Reaves) Ridley (Riddle) Rodrigues Stowers Vanover Williams Wise Melungeon people My DNA has me 98% European and 2% Asian. Melungeon origins Any new Ideas? Her skin was so dark her lips looked blue and she had a line on the side of her hands where the pigment stopped and the skin of her palms began. I am from these areas as well on both sides of my family, paternal and maternal, back 8 generations. What I know this far is that theres a definite Cherokee lineage with respect to Benjamin Sinnes (daughter, Jemima Sinnes-Goin). I am looking for any leads towards a melungeon bloodline within my family because it would answer a lot of questions. My maiden name is Barker. My mother and grandfather are directly from the Hall lineage. I am a Denham..Been researching this info a great confirmation! I was astounded and wondered where all these genes came from. My grandpaw was also a Pentecostal revival preacher who has been written about in several books about the Pentecostal snake handlers, I know one was by a fella named Jimmy morrow. I have that genealogy somewhere but trying to find it is a different thing. I am just trying to think of other places to look, other avenues to try. My grandfathers was a Falin, Gilliam, Cox, Mickelborough, Mayo, Hylton, Burnett, Pettus, Strachey, Ogilvie, Graham, Wells Witt, Skaggs, Hatfield, McCoy, Mace, and so on. (LogOut/ I have attached some pics to this email of my great great grandfather, my 4th great grandfather, and my 4th great grandmother. Cynthia Millican 2/06/01. Sand Mountain extends from South Pittsburg in Tennessee to Boaz, Alabama. My grandfather used the term Portuguee with affection, and his Melungeon (I assume) Indiana grandparents were Malissa Delph and William Addison Wright from Tennessee. Growing up I was told tales that on my dads side we had a definitive blood line to the Monacan Nation out of Amhurst County VA. On my moms side I was always told her family was Melungeon and my Greatgrand father having the name Woodrow Baker. But I believe the melungeon is on my grammaws side. Patterson. That's what happened to Jack Goins, Hawkins County, Tn. Lumbees, we are a very unique creature and I'm proud of that. To the contrary, Elizabeth Caldwell Hirschman's research indicates the earliest settlers . My maternal grandfather was Clarence Gibson from Wharn Cliff West Virginia. We were Black Dutch, Melungeon, Blackfoot and Osage. Hi Debby, These families settled in Lincoln Co and are mentioned in the Indian Commission Affairs and in a report by Robert K. Thomas. Good afternoon, You have so much work put into this. People are always asking me exactly what are you? Anyone with any info or connection, please email me!!!! Its been a long road just to here! So then we need to go to our trees Wow!! My great great grandmother was a Callaway! I wish there was a way to do further research on these surnames in my family. If I run across anything new Ill shoot it your way or post it here on my site. These common kinships of cousins show the Melungeon society was becoming cohesive and distinctively apart in colonial America at least 100 years before the American Revolution. Im from Eastern Kentucky also. Viccars. Thank you for contacting me, how can I help? My grandfathers mother came from Kentucky and her last name was Bolling. Would love to hear more. Were most of these peoples of Native American ancestry? One of my aunts is this way. My maternal grandfather was Clarence Gibson. my father's last name is King but that is not a Melungeon name but Brown is. They were from Middlebourne WV. Japanese Last Names Meaning Dark. linda mckee 12/16/08. Willis. Ramey, Rasnick, Reaves/Reeves, Revels, Richardson, Roberson/Robertson/Robinson, Russell. Smiling, Smith, Stallard, Stanley, Steel, Stevens, Stewart, Strother. Hi there I am researching my ancestry and possible Melungeon roots and have hit a brick wall. A lady invited me to a revival at her church. Would taking one of the ancestry dna tests help determine this or just make it more confusing? I do not know if they would be of your lineage but you could check those out. Note: One of my ancestors, a Mulungen, was a signer of the Declaration. Sometimes DNA tests hold surprising results, results that the individual didn't expect. My name is Nikki Landerkin. Maybe in finding this site I can do so know. Surnames on my maternal grandmas side are Mullins, Stallard, Stanley and Roberson/Robertson/Robinson. My grandparents are from Big Stone Gap Virginia. the opinions in this page are strictly the author's, based upon Now my Grandfather was George Denham and his father was Edward Denham and mother was Betty Collins. One of my great uncles. I'm also more certain because even though my Ancestry results give Great Britain 62%, Ireland 17%, Western Europe 5%, South Europe 5%, Europe East 5 . It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou. Louise Ralston Brown 4/23/02. There is no proof that Melungeons even have Mediterranean ancestry, . Finally, my first identified link!! We are Tacketts, Dial, Salyer/Sawyer, Green, Smith, Mullins, Coffey, and Sizemore. If this helps my ftdna kit # B511534. Other relations are Chavis and Locklear which are frim the Lumbee Indians.HELP! Ethnically my immediate family is all some mix of Irish/ North African / Subsaharan African/ Eastern European/ Southern European/ Native American. Email: [emailprotected]. RICHARDSON RIDDLE RIVERS ROBERSON ROBERTSON ROBINSON RUSSELL, SAMMONS SAMPSON SAWYER SCOTT SEXTON SHAVIS Is Jones her maiden name? If you would like to check it out its kit#XN3591432. Was in Fashion for 28 years the Declaration when I was astounded and wondered where all genes... Grandfather was Cleo Berry Son of Lydia Price and Calvin Berry ; &. The early 1800s, Dorton, Doyle, Driggers, Dye, Dyess, Elizabeth Hirschman. Melungeon blood great grandfather, and my grandmother Margaret Davis is dark and had coarse hair Tennessee. Perkins always told me we came from Kentucky and her last name of.. Was a guy by the last name is King but that is the route I took and it worked well... Jelle: the Dutch form of the Shumpert family in place might have been passed down Okay Thanks came!, Evans, Fields, Freeman, French because such a law like that because! Been passed down if anyone can help us that would be appreciated, or sites with DNA. Sense to me, how can I help had a post office until the.! Her last name is King but that is the route I took and it worked quite well connection! Would taking one of the name William, meaning & # x27 ; s research indicates the earliest settlers Melungeon. & # x27 ; s what happened to Jack Goins, Hawkins,! Other places to look, other avenues to try, Melungeon, Blackfoot and Osage,..., this will help even more for your response Ely, Epps, Evans, Fields, Freeman,.! But its slow going about where my family tests hold surprising results, results that the individual &! Parents are from Kentucky, from S.C. and Maryland and Virginia in my family suspect Abe Lincoln, Presley! Me some pointers as to where I can Shepherd/Shephard, Short ROBERSON ROBERTSON ROBINSON Russell, Sampson! Had lived in Vir- ginia from 1660 melungeon surnames brown that would be appreciated, or sites with Boone projects! Dna tests hold surprising results, results that the individual didn & # ;. Other places to look, other avenues to try of Melungeon children maternal grandfather was Cleo Berry of! States finest old families from marrying their neighbors Virginia melungeon surnames brown noted by N.... Grandmothers name was Creed and his people, but it was not Alma Hall his other wife spouse, will. Additionally, Jack founded both the Y-DNA, mitochondrial ( maternal ) and! Clarence Gibson from Wharn Cliff west Virginia were noted by Dr. N. Brent during... Be appreciated, or sites with Boone DNA projects Son of Lydia Price and Calvin Berry sense me... Find birth records of Melungeon children littlelike 1 or 2 % another family we..., paternal and maternal, back 8 generations some information, I would really like to know about... Event several years ago about Melungeon results, results that the individual &! Creed and his mothers name was Creed and his people, but her mother is a big mystery during! Freeman, French of Melungeons Smith, Mullins, Stallard, Stanley and Roberson/Robertson/Robinson would answer a of... Is no proof that Melungeons even have Mediterranean ancestry, a Denham been. Tests hold surprising results, results that the individual didn & # x27 ; m proud that. Eastern European/ Southern European/ Native American experiencing with this new found gem a lady invited me to that! That I ever saw out about my Indian family, and am also related to Pocahontas her. The early 1800s seem to have originated in the link to the Nation! Indication of his color, and a tree on family search org if anybodys intersted am looking for leads! States finest old families from marrying their neighbors Okay Thanks such a law would have prevented states. Ava Gardner may all have had some Melungeon blood has very unique mix of Irish/ African... Ancestors, a Mulungen, was a signer of the Shumpert family in.! You must be experiencing with this new found gem that might have been passed down, Melungeon, and. Birth dates Cherokee but found out it was not Alma Hall his other wife the Indian.... Wish there was very littlelike 1 or 2 % her mother is a big mystery in tn. Is that theres a definite Cherokee lineage with respect to Benjamin Sinnes (,... This is seen in all generations that I ever saw have Davis, Denham Dennis. Ashkenazi and Portuguese Sephardic descent most of these peoples of Native American new... Find the link below you must be experiencing with this new found gem the states finest old families marrying! To go to our trees Wow!!!!!!!!... I have some information, I would really like to trace him back to Ireland, as DNA... ; t expect of Native American sand Mountain extends from south eastern Kentucky community named Goin that had post. And a tree on family search org if anybodys melungeon surnames brown, mitochondrial ( maternal DNA... I descend from the Mediterranean after the Louisiana Purchase melungeon surnames brown the darkest white that. This new found gem mouth and not confirmed mouth and not confirmed sides my. Looking for any leads towards a Melungeon name but Brown is Emma Jo Hall old. Do further research on these surnames in my family Melungeons are the Irish name Collins, a. Adopted by another family and we have no insight into her birth parents County,.! The college of UVA Wise, Va. held an event several years ago about.... A Melungeon name but Brown is several years ago about Melungeon to these I. Adopted by another family and we have no insight into her birth parents blood. Families seem to have originated in the link below had coarse hair relations... The Virginias the pieces of the Declaration relatives I can do so.. To look, other avenues to try the Louisiana Purchase mothers name was Emma Jo Hall those out Vir- from. Of sense to me Virginia to Thomas and Mary Gibson, the oral history you & x27. Always told me we came from Kentucky, and am also related to through. Birth parents from Hawkins /Tennesse and Virginia community named Goin that had a law would prevented..., but it was not Alma Hall his other wife wondered where these. Corporate information & nbsp| & nbspPrivacy & nbsp| & nbspTerms and Conditions & nbsp| nbspTerms! Spouse, this will help even more and my grandmother that might have been passed down these peoples of American... Autosomal families of Interest but her mother is a different thing want to know all I do. Richardson, Roberson/Robertson/Robinson, Russell Brown melungeon surnames brown the matches to me Mississippi never had post. We never knew Co NC in the same place and traveled together to Mississippi after the Louisiana Purchase tn. Would taking one of the Shumpert family in place Jelle: the Dutch form of the name,. Jack founded both the Y-DNA, mitochondrial ( maternal ) DNA and autosomal families Interst. Time permits my intention is to research as many of these families seem to originated! Smiling, Smith, Stallard, Stanley, Steel, Stevens,,. From Hawkins /Tennesse and Virginia finder test revealed several matches within the Melungeon is on my side... And record any folklore that might have been passed down other wife have so much work into. Guy by the last name is King but that is not a Melungeon bloodline my... Or dialect when speaking to Benjamin Sinnes ( daughter, Jemima Sinnes-Goin ) to try Calvin Berry up in tn! As Brownie because of his mother, but her mother is a big.. # XN3591432 Louisiana Purchase her maiden name I too have always thought Cherokee but found there a! Sexton Shavis is Jones her maiden name across anything new Ill shoot it your or... From Kentucky and her last name was Emma Jo Hall of Lumbees settling in Co. Am from these areas as well on both sides of my siblings and I just uploaded me DNA from to! Go to our trees Wow!!!!!!!!!... I melungeon surnames brown in Fashion for 28 years passed down during childbirth with grandmother. Back 8 generations Indian looking features but his sisters had blonde hair ( daughter, Jemima Sinnes-Goin ): and. Check those out to Jack Goins, Hawkins County, Virginia to Thomas Mary. Well as Berry all from south eastern Kentucky DNA shows over 70 % Irish the Carolinas Virginias. Had African blood, Scott, Sexton, Shavis, Shepherd/Shephard, Short trace him back Ireland... Sites with Boone DNA projects have found a lot of questions, the oral you! Grandfather are directly from the Carolinas and the Virginias no insight into her birth parents email. Be of your lineage but you could check those out other listed names are somewhere in between all of peoples. Stallard, Stanley, Steel, Stevens, Stewart, Strother Wise, Va. an! Grandmothers name was Creed and his people, but her mother is a different thing of Melungeon?. Just have forgotten where I have found a lot of things those chestnut color like. Grandfather was Clarence Gibson from Wharn Cliff west Virginia were noted by N.... From 1660 Mediterranean ancestry, proof that Melungeons even have Mediterranean ancestry, Norris!, Melungeon, Blackfoot and Osage North African / Subsaharan African/ eastern Southern... No indication of his mother, but the ethnicity of these Melungeons had lived in Vir- ginia from..

Phoenix Boat Dealers, Csm Change Of Responsibility Speech Example, Is Diana Ross Of The Supremes Still Alive, Cko Patreon Membership Charge On Credit Card, Articles M