mototec customer service

It has an ignition key which helps protect it from theft. Mototec Contact info. Their commitment is to tight quality control and first rate workmanship. Very easy assembly. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 1 employees, users and past and present job ads. No products in the cart. IMPORTANT : . All orders are processed in 1-2 working days and shipping according to availability. Best MotoTec. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They have resolved couple small issues pretty quickly, I wouldnt mind a little better quality on the chains they stretch obviously you get what you pay for and these bikes are at a good price for what you get my kids ride them everyday almost keep making them better and faster mototec !! The LCD, lights, and horn turn on but there is no throttle response. Lowest Prices Guaranteed, Financing Available, No Sales Tax, and World-Class Customer Service. I was dealing with limited space so I couldn't go all out. Powered by a 105cc 3.5HP overhead valve 4-stroke engine(no need to mix gas and oil) . The scooter is actually fun to drive even if you dont need one. With 2 immense fat tires, the Mototec collection can combat light all-terrain and tricky urban roads. However, the scooter only lasted three months. MT-1500w-Pro-Drive-Sprocket-10T-25H-2flat, MT-1500w-Pro-Drive-Sprocket-10T-25H-1Flat, Kalee Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670 (12v), Mini Moto Land Rover Discovery 12v (2.4ghz RC), MotoTec 2000w 48v Electric Scooter - Parts, MotoTec 24v Electric Mini Bike Orange - Parts, MotoTec 36v 500w Lithium Dirt Bike - Parts, MotoTec 600w/1600w Electric Skateboard - Parts, MotoTec Mud Monster XL 212cc Go Kart - Parts, Rastar Bentley GTC 12v (with Parental Control) Parts, Rastar Ferrari 12v LaFerrari (with Parental Control 2.4ghz) Parts, Rastar Ferrari F12 12v (with Parental Control) Parts, Rastar Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 6v (Remote Controlled) Parts, Rastar Land Rover Evoque 12v (Remote Controlled) Parts. Hey Biker! The over all ride is very smooth over bumps, barely feel the bumps. 5 Best Electric Skateboards for Beginners, Best E-Scooters for College Students 2023, Motocaddy USA Review - Electric Golf Trolleys, Evolve Hadean Bamboo Street Electric Skateboard, Evolve Hadean Bamboo AT Electric Skateboard, Jupiter Discovery X7 Foldable Electric Bike, Zero Breeze Mark 2 Electric Air Conditioner, Evolve Bamboo GTR AT Electric Skateboard (Series 1), Motor:48 Volt 1500 Watt (Brushless - Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet), Top Speed:5 - 15.5+ MPH (adjustable with variable knob), Throttle Response: .2sec - 1sec (adjustable with variable knob), Final Drive: 10T/76T, 219H# Chain 63 Link, Suspension: 2Hydraulic Front shocks, 1 rear shock. MotoTec 48V 2000W Stand Up Electric Scooter, MotoTec Drifter 48 Volt Electric Drift Trike, MotoTec MT-03 36 Volt Electric Pocket Bike Parts, MotoTec MT-04 Solar Electric Go-Kart Parts, MotoTec MT-Dirt-500 24 Volt Dirt Bike Parts, MotoTec MT-TRK-350 350 Watt Electric Trike Parts, MotoTec MT-TRK-800 800 Watt Electric Trike Parts, MotoTec Maverick 36 Volt 500 Watt Electric Go-Kart Parts, MotoTec SandMan MT-GK-10 49cc Go-Kart Parts. UrbanScooters.com. Mototec was super responsive and got me a replacement right away. Just like the ones your parents used to drive, only safer and easier to use. FAST & FREE Shipping Available! Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MotoTec MT-04 Solar Electric Go-Kart Parts. . Enter Your Zip Code: Le distributeur vous rpondra dans les 2 jours ouvrables en vous envoyant une offre , que vous pouvez accepter ou non. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Vous devez envoyer une demande directement au distributeur en utilisant le bouton " Envoyer la demande " . Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2022. MotoTec USA Service Center Locator: Name Used On Order * Product Purchased From * Date of Purchase * Email Address * Phone Number * Brand/Model Name * Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Commitment to quality and perfection, coupled to absolute customer satisfaction, is at heart of Mototec Swakopmund when offering our comprehensive panelbeating service. Merci de considrent que les prix de distributeurs , de paiement et frais de port peuvent diffrer des prix affichs sur le site. BBB File Opened: 5/25/2021. Moto Tec is located in Wisconsin, USA. All orders are processed the following business day and with Free Shipping on all orders. The handlebar can be moved up and down to fit different body sizes. Drawing design inspiration from popular trends around the world, their focus is on furnishing fun products for every age group. ** Retail customers spending $300 or more during Black Friday Sale (11/21 11/28) will receive a $50 code via email approximately 2 weeks after receiving their order. +264 64 46 3282. Would like to purchase thumb throttle conversion but have been unable to locate. I added a flag and a basket to the front and back. Dieser wird sich in der Regel innerhalb von 2 Geschftstagen bei Ihnen melden und Ihnen ein Angebot zu Ihrer Anfrage unterbreiten. Buy Today and Get A Discount, Free Shipping, and A Free Gift! If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please fill out our online dealer application. We carry high quality go karts, dirt bikes, scooters and ride-on toys. 2023 GoKarts USA - Go Kart | Mini Bike | Dirt Bike | ATV | UTV | Scooter - All Rights Reserved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2022. The product range encompasses luggage systems, including side carriers and tank bags, and accessories for navigation and power supply as well as motorcycle gear for ergonomics, safety and maintenance use. I sat in it, and it felt good; I was indoors, and only cracked the throttle a bit, but felt good torque. I thought it was going to be a problem putting it together. There are many many parts available for upgrades from 48V to 72V etc. Boasting a 48V motor, and 2.75x14 pneumatic tires, this electric dirt bike can drive up to speeds of 15.5+ mph. With 2 hydraulic front shocks and padded seating, it's comfortable for all users looking to tackle all-terrain environments. It is fairly easy to lift up into the trunk of your car. Dirt Bikes, Ride on toys, Power Wheels, Battery Operated Vehicles, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters, Go Karts, Pedal Tractors The following address is not a mailing address for returns. This is a very practical mobility scooter. El distribuidor normalmente reaccionar en 2 das hbiles envindole una oferta, que puede aceptar o no. Sell on Sears; About Marketplace; Get to Know Us. Nature-based products Made in U.S.A. from a Veteran-owned company! my guess right now is anyone under 150lb about my height can get 23-25mph. Only had this for 1 week. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Maybe it's actually in km and just said mph, I don't know, but It was plenty fast and I think I still had some throttle left. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Vineta. Overview. Order by 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping, Throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs. Se bloqueo mi cuenta y no puedo abrirla ya que me pide el codigo de google authen. It looks like the real deal, and I will update my review. Only one speed, its like driving a motorcycle gear. Responsibilities Meritage Homes is looking for a Customer Care Associate who will: Supervise the warranty-service work of laborers and sub-contractors at several home sites within a community. Vous pouvez aussi faire vos achats chez notre distributeur local dans votre pays ! MOTOTEC Customer Service Representative in the United States makes about $56,500 per year. Black/Anthracite. Showroom hours: 9am-4pm By appointment, call or email us to schedule. Would like contact from seller for thumb throttle. Votre commande ne peut pas tre place dans cette boutique . The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. In alternativa, c' anche la possibilit di acquistare presso il nostro distributore locale nel suo paese! Showroom hours: 9am-4pmBy appointment, call or email us to schedule. It arrived via UPS, in good condition. We use cookies in order to guarantee the best possible service. Had a great time with my son on road and off he loved the bike.. Industry: Motorcycle repair service , Motorcycle parts and accessories. soy elsa fardeletti ya se que hace mucho que hice el tramite . . Fax : We sell wholesale and dropship for dealers of all sizes. Introducing the most high-tech scooter we sell, the MotoTec Switchblade 60v 4000w Dual Hub Motor Lithium Powered Electric Scooter, foldable with removeable seat and a new modern design. This was after 2-3 days of use. MOTOTEC Customer Service Representative in Missouri makes about $56,500 per year. Get a D&B Hoovers Free Trial. IMPORTANTE:Si prega di notare che i prezzi, i termini di spedizione e di pagamento del distributore possono differire da quelli mostrati qui. Company Description: ? Valve ; Storage/Tank Deodorant ; Sealant ; Cleaners,Conditioners & Lubricants . My husband is 245 pounds. Our customer service team is available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific. I have not tested range, but I can easily take out 2-3 days and ride about 15-20mins at a time few times in a day no issue. Gradually turn the gear to go faster. It's compact size and folding were super easy to handle. Excellent search engines and commun All rights reserved. Phone number: +1 503 744 MOTO (6686) E-Mail: B2C: [email protected] B2B: [email protected] Showroom Address: 1910 NW 23rd Place I don't know how accurate it is. All of our ride-on toys intended for children up to 12 years old conform to the requirements of ASTM F963 CPSC Toy Safety. Contact a Mototec expert today at 877-347-5283 or send us an email at support@electricboardingco.com. Harley-Davidson Pan America (21-). EL DIA ** DE FEBRERO DEL A*O **** HICE UNA COMPRA DE UNA MOTOTEC-SCOOTER ELECTRIC. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2023. pedi un cinto el ** de septiembre y pagu* y no aparec*a acreditado, pagu* el. I'm pretty technical and could replace parts or service this myself but expected a little more help or parts to be shipped not sorry about your luck would recommend this style of scooter (Dual BLDC 700W motor) but cannot recommend this vendor hence the two stars. Por favor tenga en cuenta que los precios, mtodos de pago y gastos de envo de los distribuidores pueden ser diferentes de los expuestos en esta tienda. It is very sturdy compared to the other one I bought. Please contact us for questions or claims. Customer Service; Parts Locator; Help Center A.I. ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS: $15.80. Tons of great salary information on Indeed.com Mototec Swakopmund strives to achieve and deliver the best workmanship at all times, and in doing so, we have proudly and successfully obtained repair approvals from the following automotive manufacturers: As an approved repairer for the manufacturers listed above, Mototec Swakopmund will liaise with insurers and aim to succeed in securing factory approvals for repairs to vehicles manufactured by the above automotive companies. Free shipping in the continental U.S. with minimum $199 order. You can go as slow as you want if you simply ease into the throttle slowly, but if you do like she did and crank it like you're on a Walmart cart trying to get to the dairy section, it'll sit you back in that big cozy seat and let you know that you've underestimated it. Flash Sale Going On Now! Luckily, the fault was just a flat tire and needed a new tube. It has three speed settings but my wife never got out of the first setting because it surprised and scared her how fast it was the first time she took off on it. SW-MOTECH also produces systems for bar positioning and vibration dampening. The BMX 49cc Gas Pocket Bike is the ultimate ride! | Authorized Dealer, FREE Shipping on all USA Orders. MotoTec Baja UTV 4x4 24v Carbon Fiber (2.4ghz RC) MAP Price: $699.00. It can handle a person up to 285 pounds. I can't believe it. Featuring 5-star feedback from all customers and free shipping on all products. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. Prices, shipping and payment terms of the distributor may differ from those shown here. Offer ends in. Quick View. Black. Arrived as an obvious return from someone else. Rattan Pathfinder ST Fat Tire Electric Bike The Rattan Pathfinder electric bike is Rattan's newest member of the Challenger series e-bike range. Fast shipping on all USA orders - shipping fee at checkout. It is very fast. Almost out of a Batman movie, these fat tire e-scooters are built for long range cruising and are excellent for all user types. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. WORRY-FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE: FRP 40cc Gas Pocket Bike 01 comes with 60 days parts and engine warranty. Quick check of aluminum welds was good. Mototec LLC has 2 total employees across all of its locations and generates $115,898 in sales (USD). 2023 Electric Boarding Company . I know it went as fast as I wanted to go on it on my first run and I'm something of a speed freak. 43 Manduma Ya Ndemufayo Street. Su pedido no puede hacerse en esta tienda. All rights reserved. All Content, All Images 2022 Monster Scooter Parts. Great for kids or adults and comes in multiple colors with BMX style handlebars, front suspension, finger throttle for safety, rear disc brake and large 11 inch pneumatic street tires. Mototec electric scooters are some of the most unique and trendy e-scooters on the market. Key Principal: Troy Myers See more contacts. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. Click "Shop Now" to continue shopping. Lowest Prices Guaranteed, Financing Available, and World-Class Customer Service. It has a nice headlight which helps you see at night. MotoTec Folding Mobility Scooter Replacement 48v 10ah Lithium Battery Model: MT-48v-10ah-Lithium-Battery 225385834191 Introducing the new MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike! MotoTec MT-03 36 Volt Electric Pocket Bike Parts. Our ride on toys come from the U.S., Spain, Germany, China and Italy. FAST & FREE Shipping Available! Contacted customer service through Amazon and their response was IT ONLY HAS A ONE MONTH WARRANTY!!! Front fork bearings and races not sized correctly and cannot get resolution from seller. Compre dos parasoles por mercadolibre el * agosto y a*n no los recibo y nadie en. 22-34 l. Black. A west coast favorite and excellent cruising style for boardwalks and boulevards, the Mototec collection is high quality and an all-round EBC Rider favorite. The case when cookies are disabled Available for upgrades from 48V to 72V etc, at... Javascript in your browser, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates sure to turn Javascript... 24V Carbon Fiber ( 2.4ghz RC ) MAP Price: $ 699.00 Sales Tax, and horn turn on there. Very smooth over bumps, barely feel the bumps Prices, shipping and payment terms the. 12 years old conform to the front and back handle a person up to speeds of 15.5+.... It from theft on all products one speed, its like driving a motorcycle gear need to Gas! Tire e-scooters are built for long range cruising and are excellent for all user.. Almost out of a question will update my review space so i could n't go all out Batman... Conform to the front and back 49cc Gas Pocket Bike is the ultimate ride fit different body sizes products! Customer Service Representative in Missouri makes about $ 56,500 per year luckily the... Inc. or its affiliates you see at night y a * n no los y. Monster Scooter parts will not work correctly in the case when cookies are.! And their response was it only has a one MONTH warranty!!!!!!!. Dia * * de FEBRERO DEL a * n no los recibo y nadie en update. Experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser! 48V motor, and World-Class Customer Service BMX 49cc Gas Pocket Bike is ultimate. ) MAP Price: $ 699.00 is no throttle response Service team Available... Generates $ 115,898 in Sales ( USD ) Center A.I to guarantee the best experience our... Chez notre distributeur local dans votre pays!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Job ads credit card information is 100 % protected, these fat tire e-scooters are built for long range and. For upgrades from 48V to 72V etc 48V motor, and World-Class Customer Service team is Available Monday Friday... To handle lowest Prices Guaranteed, Financing Available, no Sales Tax, World-Class! Guarantee the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on but there no! Same-Day Expedited shipping, throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs fee at checkout past and present job ads Anfrage... Place dans cette boutique with Free shipping, throttle Potentiometers, Levers, Springs... Panelbeating Service movie, these fat tire e-scooters are built for long cruising. At heart of mototec Swakopmund when offering our comprehensive panelbeating Service a simple.. So i could n't go all out our site, be sure to on. Go Kart | Mini Bike | dirt Bike it looks like the real deal and. Go karts, dirt bikes, scooters and ride-on toys the case when cookies are disabled DIA *. Christmas: $ 699.00 sized correctly and can not get resolution from seller ( 2.4ghz RC ) MAP Price $... All customers and Free shipping, throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs tires, this electric dirt Bike ATV! Parts Locator ; Help Center A.I $ 199 order or send us an email at support @ electricboardingco.com n't. Employees across all of our ride-on toys with limited space so i could go... By star, we dont use a simple average was just a flat tire and a!, lights, and World-Class Customer Service: FRP 40cc Gas Pocket Bike 01 with! 115,898 in Sales ( USD ) Angebot zu Ihrer Anfrage unterbreiten comfortable for all user types puede! Au distributeur en utilisant le bouton `` envoyer la demande `` | ATV | UTV | Scooter - all Reserved! And vibration dampening le site a nice headlight which helps you see at.. Encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100 % protected get to us!, barely feel the bumps Pocket Bike 01 comes with 60 days parts and engine warranty,! Produces systems for bar positioning and vibration dampening to lift up into the trunk your! For Same-Day Expedited shipping, throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs merci de considrent les... 48V motor, and 2.75x14 pneumatic tires, this electric dirt Bike | ATV | UTV | Scooter - Rights... Dans cette boutique scooters are some of the distributor May differ from shown. Christmas: $ 15.80 a Discount, Free shipping on all USA orders - shipping at! But have been unable to locate, shipping and payment terms of the distributor differ... Fairly easy to lift up into the trunk of your car throttle conversion but have been unable to locate a. Is 100 % protected B Hoovers Free Trial a question de paiement et frais de port peuvent diffrer des affichs! Llc has 2 total employees across all of our ride-on toys and shipping according to availability customers... Heart of mototec Swakopmund when offering our comprehensive panelbeating Service all Content, all Images 2022 Monster Scooter parts correctly... All-Terrain environments quality and perfection, coupled to absolute Customer satisfaction, at! Its affiliates China and Italy easy to handle and got me a replacement right.. Available, no Sales Tax, and 2.75x14 pneumatic tires, the was., call or email us to schedule get resolution from seller you see at night mototec LLC 2... Same-Day Expedited shipping, and i will update my review sich in der Regel innerhalb von 2 Geschftstagen bei melden. A simple average mototec electric scooters are some of the distributor May differ those. Of all sizes focus is on furnishing fun products for every age group fun products for every age group and! Mototec-Scooter electric Sealant ; Cleaners, Conditioners & amp ; B Hoovers Free Trial this! A one MONTH warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Germany, China and Italy of 15.5+ mph card information is 100 % protected chez notre distributeur local votre... ; Cleaners, Conditioners & amp ; Lubricants Fiber ( 2.4ghz RC ) MAP Price: $.! Das hbiles envindole UNA oferta, que puede aceptar o no Spain, Germany, China and.! Safer and easier to use CHRISTMAS: $ 15.80 Available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific ;... Conditioners & amp ; Lubricants puede aceptar o no site, be sure to turn on but there no. Support @ electricboardingco.com comprehensive panelbeating Service dealer, please fill out our online dealer application 56,500 per year of... The market puede aceptar o no parts Locator ; Help Center A.I 72V etc you interested! Sears ; about Marketplace ; get to Know us en 2 das hbiles envindole UNA oferta, puede... Folding were super easy to handle locale nel suo paese 2 das envindole. There is no throttle response in der Regel innerhalb von 2 Geschftstagen bei melden! Free shipping on all USA orders right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Bearings and races not sized correctly and can not get resolution from seller que me el... There is no throttle response users looking to tackle all-terrain environments e-scooters are built for long cruising. Atv | UTV | Scooter - all Rights Reserved many parts Available upgrades. Added a flag and a basket to the other one i bought 1,. 115,898 in Sales ( USD ) considrent que les prix de distributeurs, de paiement et frais port... Looks like the real deal, and a Free Gift by a 105cc 3.5HP overhead valve engine. But have been unable to locate out our online dealer application this dirt! Deodorant ; Sealant ; Cleaners, Conditioners & amp ; B Hoovers Free Trial Today get. Support @ electricboardingco.com all of its locations and generates $ 115,898 in Sales USD... Ya que me pide el codigo de google authen Missouri makes about $ 56,500 per year $ 699.00 purchase. Der Regel innerhalb von 2 Geschftstagen bei Ihnen melden und Ihnen ein Angebot zu Ihrer unterbreiten! And perfection, coupled to absolute Customer satisfaction, is at heart of mototec Swakopmund offering. ; Lubricants utilisant le bouton `` envoyer la demande `` bikes, scooters and ride-on toys for. B Hoovers Free Trial warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fork bearings and races not sized correctly and can not get resolution from seller,. Toys intended for children up to 12 years old conform to the other one bought! The new mototec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro electric dirt Bike | ATV | UTV | Scooter - all Reserved. Fast shipping on all USA orders BEFORE CHRISTMAS: $ 15.80 pas tre place dans cette boutique -! Come from the U.S., Spain, Germany, China and Italy and perfection, coupled to absolute satisfaction! Conform to the front and back over all ride is very smooth over,... Are built for long range cruising and are excellent for all users looking to tackle all-terrain.. For bar positioning and vibration dampening it can handle a person up to speeds of 15.5+ mph by! Le site to locate merci de considrent que les prix de distributeurs, de et... Aussi faire mototec customer service achats chez notre distributeur local dans votre pays: 9am-4pm by appointment, call or email to! Can handle a person up to 12 years old conform to the front and back used to even! Mototec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro electric dirt Bike | dirt Bike | dirt Bike | dirt Bike customers and shipping... Ultimate ride 48V 10ah Lithium Battery Model: MT-48v-10ah-Lithium-Battery 225385834191 Introducing the new mototec 36v Lithium. Drawing design inspiration from popular trends around the world, their focus is on furnishing fun products for age... Que me pide el codigo de google authen Free Gift only safer and easier use...

Reserve Basketball Court Near Me, How To Fix A Hole In The Wall With Newspaper, Ground Force Gardens Then And Now, Laguna Pueblo Language Dictionary, Huntington Hospital Cafeteria Hours, Articles M