nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich

Address: 131 Greenwich High Road Greenwich, London, SE10 8JA Opening Hours: Sunday - Wednesday 12pm - 12am Thursday 12pm - 12.30am Friday - Saturday 12pm - 1am. 2) Pasha Shisha Lounge. Radisson RED London Greenwich The O2. The nine lounge London greenwich is very new and it has been quite a hotspot. Pipes Shisha Lounge & Caf, Smoky Beach, Shades, Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge, Shimmers, The Courtyards, Marbaiya Restaurant & Caf, Piccolo Mondo Bay, SIKKA Caf, Marbaiya Restaurant & Caf, and many more. Our heated Garden area is the perfect to place to relax with friends outdoors during all seasons. Councillor Ann-Marie Cousins, Cabinet Member for Community Safety and Enforcement, said: We would always rather work with shisha bars to ensure they operate legally rather than prosecute them. Heres how to make the journey between London and Edinburgh, Scotland, by air, rail, or road. D'luxx Restaurant & Lounge African Nigerian 4.8 stars out of 6. "pretty good food and the DJ is awesome on a Sunday night." (10 Tips) "Amazing and authentic Moroccan atmosphere ." Shahrazad Lebanese Dining Lounge & Bar, 2/F, Carfield Commercial Building, 77 Wyndham St, Central | +852 2330 0242. THE VERDICT: Bold and playful, this is a style-conscious hotel with attitude that offers a striking, stylish and ultra-relaxed alternative to other more staid London hotels. . 501 The Residence, No. Regulatory Authority Greenwich Borough Council, Website http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Shisha Restaurant and Lounge 38 reviews Unclaimed $$ Hookah Bars, Mediterranean Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 1:30 AM (Next day) See hours See all 9 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Full menu Location & Hours 4229 Manchester Ave Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Twin Peaks 144 Located in main town centre Greenwich. 270 Followers, 4 Following, 112 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from NINE restaurant and bar (@nine_restaurantandbar_) nine_restaurantandbar_ Follow. Restaurant. Enjoy our cocktail trees! Drinks range from classics to Cribb's specials - The Old Billy Cooler is a firm favourite. 17 Greenwich Church Street Greenwich, London SE10 9BJ England +44 20 3490 4342 Website. Nine lounge Greenwhich. THE CHECK-IN: The reception area sits in an industrial-styled lobby area that could best be described as urban funky. Call 02080797465. But with a strategic itinerary, you can get a surprisingly solid sense of Englands capital. Show open only . We use only the freshest, finest and locally-sourced produce to make our dishes, which are carefully crafted by our expert team of Chefs. I left this this conveniently-located upscale hotel with more than just a good nights sleep behind me: rather than merely offering an overnight pillow, this is a hotel that energises and challenges perceptions. First Floor, Cinema Level, Clifton Way, Cambridge, CB1 7DY Employees are both friendly and attentive making for a wonderful, personalised service. Lounge. SE10 0PL. Our caring and committed staff will ensure you have a memorable experience with us. Review. Absolutely love the decor, staff from beginning to end were so helpful & friendly. We had the function room upstairs which was beautifully decorated and all the kids loved with the neons and carousel horses etc it was actually really nice and we got very weep I had my first Shisha pipe felt like I was in Dubai - the cocktails were great and I can wholeheartedly recommend this place.More, Overrated food and it was practically empty. E: cambridge@ninesrestaurant.co.uk, T: 01792 456666 Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Food Standards Agency Business Guide. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 4) Double Apple Cafe and Shisha Lounge. When we arrived they told us the restaurant was closed. However, the innovative and eye-catching touches throughout manage to elevate rather than dilute the comfort levels. NINE restaurant and bar. Located along Jalan Bukit Bintang, prices start at just RM 10 ($2.60) and a further RM 5 ($1.30) for flavours including apple, blueberry, orange, rose and cherry. We could have eaten in the bar or the garden but who wants that when youve booked a restaurant table? We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. 169 posts. Sapores Lounge (@saporeslounge) Instagram photos and videos saporeslounge Follow 35 posts 15.5K followers 309 following Sapores Lounge #OnlyWaylsSapores Shisha lounge and restaurant Sun - Thurs: 2pm - 2am Fri - Sat: 2pm - 3am Our restaurant @SaporesRestaurant 18+. Newly refurbished Bussey Rooftop Bar is a really great rooftop in Peckham, situated on the 5th floor of an old industrial building. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. But, We went for New year eve 2021 and my Birthday on the 7th2022 as well.The best place with friends and family to celebrate, they was letting with opening there own champagne / Prosecco bottles which I have no problem with however one did hit me in the fact. SHISHA LOUNGE The best parts of our venue.. Our lovely customers! Bold and playful, this is a style-conscious hotel with attitude that offers a striking, stylish and ultra-relaxed alternative to other more staid London hotels. Mr Aslam of Nine Lounge in Greenwich, pled guilty to 14 personal and company charges including breaking smoking and fire safety regulations, failure to properly maintain CCTV and blocking emergency exits, with fines and costs totalling 6,035. Opens in 9 h 5 min. Stay in the Loop A lounge area, with big sofas, cushions and a pool table, leads into the restaurant itself. The business is currently up and running and fully functional. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. Food drinks and atmosphere was beautiful stunningMore. THE DETAILS: Radisson RED, London Greenwich 02, 228 Tunnel Avenue, London, SE10 0PL; Tel: (0) 208 054 1950; radissonhotels.com. Price On Request Leasehold. Welcome to my new nine lounge review more or less in a vlog style. Hi is there a dress code as we are out for the day and have a table booked for this evening? 15.7K followers. Mr Aslam of Nine Lounge, a restaurant located on the ninth floor of the Raddison Red hotel in Greenwich Peninsular, pleaded guilty to 14 personal and company charges and was told to pay. NINE (@nine) Instagram photos and videos nine Follow 24 posts 33.2K followers 88 following NINE Restaurant Lounge located on the roof top of Radisson Red London Greenwich. 131 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JA England Neighborhood: Greenwich Greenwich Mean Time starts here, so to speak, as the very concept of global time was established at Royal Observatory, just one of several buildings of architectural interest in Greenwich. Watch popular content from the following creators: kingruey(@explorewithruhi), Dee(@doyinm), Abena(@travellingtuesdays), Vee(@veeguveya), Imaan(@sheikhsspeare) . Photos 601. Our venue has lots of unique qualities, we offer a different type of dining style to all parts of our venue. A 55-inch flat-screen Chromecast TV was built into the wall and there were useful bedside USB ports. If you are a customer and would like to report any food problems, you can do that on the Follow us onFacebook,TwitterandInstagramto keep up with all the latest news. In the heart of Londons Greenwich, Angle Ninety serves traditional Nigerian dishes with a modern, British twist. Theres also a small gym. I had my first Shisha pipe felt like I was in Dubai - the cocktails were great and I can wholeheartedly recommend this place. The pattern of bold reds included an old-fashioned dial telephone and artwork (featuring a woman in a Vietnamese conical hat with bright-red lips) hanging above the bed. Current Rating 4: Good Inspection Date 7 March 2022 Local Authority Business ID 15034 Business Type Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen Nine Radisson 228 Tunnel Avenue Greenwich SE10 0PL Map location is supplied by Greenwich Borough Council. Peckham area. It is one of the most atmospheric and finest restaurants in Doha, offering the best Syrian and Arabic cuisines that'll make you smile. It is without doubt the best place to eat in Greenwich , to wait longer etc and due to a few people in the group have different dietary restrictions they were brilliant. Menu. 6.1/ 10. 6) Ibiza Lounge. This hotel is in a great location and is the perfect place for a road warrior to really unwind in style after a day of long meetings. 360-views. Nine Lounge Limited is a private limited company situated at 228 Tunnel Avenue, London SE10 0PL. Yes, North Pole Restaurant offers delivery services. I would definitely never be coming back and definitely would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like to go to itMore, My wife booked this venue for my 50th birthday. THE BUSINESS: Theres free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and also on-site parking. I felt the nine lounge London menu was a bit limited however i discuss this further in this review. It offers the best shisha in Dubai. Get in touch for more information. shisha lounge restaurant in greenwich TikTok. Booking only Friday to Sunday. Lebanese, . Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. City Walk, Al Safa, Dubai. . Join us for drinks, nibbles and shisha in The Garden or lunch/dinner at The Restaurant. The restaurant boasts a stylish and modern design and a cozy vibe which you can enjoy by yourself, as a couple, and in bigger social events with friends and colleagues. Search. We offer tasty Modern Turkish food, lush colourful cocktails & drinks, lots of flavours of shisha & a party! Food drinks and atmosphere was beautiful stunning. Offering a fantastic 360-view of the London skyline, along with a lot of beers and other summerish cocktails, tasty pizzas, rooftop comedy and rooftop cinema. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Opening Hours: Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am. Nine Radisson 228 Tunnel Avenue Making satisfactory progress towards a documented food safety management system/procedures commensurate with type of business. A large glass-covered rooftop Shisha lounge on the top floor offers drinks and snacks along with views across Greenwich, Canary Wharf and The O2. We're all about personality, we're all . Good luck. The Best Shisha Spots in Toronto. 131 Greenwich High Road Greenwich, London SE10 8JA England Greenwich 0.1 miles from Greenwich Website Email +44 20 8853 3020 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Face masks required for staff in public areas Socially distanced dining tables Staff required to regularly wash hands You can do Super affordable ! Share. Aloft Al Mina, Dubai, Dubai. We offer cocktail trees, prosecco trees and gin trees both in 9 and 12 glasses. We use cookies to provide the services and features offered on our website and to improve our user experience. Opening times for Shisha Bars in London Greenwich 2 results . Click Here. With 15 years of experience cooking in the finest restaurants, our chef is excited to present their vision to all of our guests. Shisha lounge / bar / restaurant situated in a great location in North London, Friern Barnet N12. We are so grateful to everyone who joins us at our venue! Approximate Location Map. All Rights Reserved. The Health Act 2006 makes it a requirement to keep indoor public places and workplaces, including work vehicles, smoke-free. E: swansea@ninesrestaurant.co.uk, Copyright 2023 Nines. It is without doubt the best place to eat in Greenwich More, A few friends at work decided to all get together and this place for a staff night out.. there was 14 in total. Thats why its incredibly important that shisha bars operate within the law and make sure if they do sell shisha, it is happening outside and not indoors.. inaccuracy or intrusion, then please AED 330 for two. The first time was my Husband's birthday back in July 2021. #859 of 1,209 hotels in London. These state-of-the-art shisha cafes let you de . If you are the business owner or manager, you can find out more about the rating process, including how to appeal against the rating given February 3, 2022 THE HOTEL: Owned by the Nine Group, this is the third UK hotel in the Radisson Red series after properties in Glasgow and London Heathrow. 112 posts. Overall I am not happened the right would to deal with the matter instead of blanking the person Thats why we keep coming back the place itself is beautiful the staff are very polite, helpful and prompt, nothing is to much for them.. if you have not been here youare most definitely missing out! 270 followers. 228 Tunnel Avenue , London , SE10 0PL , United Kingdom. Overall 10/10 all round experience from being greeted seated and leaving. Service was very slow and food was nothing special. Angle 90. WELCOME. A Gannett Company. Is nine lounge. WhatsApp: 07517044999 131 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JA England Neighbourhood: Greenwich Greenwich Mean Time starts here, so to speak, as the very concept of global time was established at Royal Observatory, just one of several buildings of architectural interest in Greenwich. We hadreally good Sunday roasts and then headed down to the bar some of us watched the footy and some went to the garden out the back - what can I say but wow! Fumo Lounge by Rosso. Thoroughly recommend the venue, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Discover Paradise in the heart of Islington at Laki Kane, London's premier Cocktail Bar, Thai restaurant & Entertainment venue. Read more See all (457) Ratings and reviews Lovely atmosphere. This is perfect for places to take instagram pictures in London, I am sure you can guess from looking at my thumbnail. Since the Health Act 2006 came into force on July 1 2007, all indoor public places, workplaces and work vehicles are required to be smoke free. Mr Aslam of Nine Lounge, a restaurant located on the ninth floor of the Raddison Red hotel in Greenwich Peninsular, pleaded guilty to 14 personal and company charges and was told to pay fines and costs totalling 6,035. 332c Camberwell New Rd, High Note Pool & Sky Lounge - Aloft Al Mina. Nice vibe, nice music, nice decor and brilliant staff. Radisson RED London Greenwich The O2 is a contemporary stylish boutique hotel located in North Greenwich area within a walking distance from The O2, underground station and Greenwich Park. Mountain View Restaurant Greenwich. Location 4.0. Experience our award-winning signature cocktails . Nines was definitely worth the hype #london #londonrestaurants #halalfood #rooftopbar #finedining #shishalounge #datenight #birthday #secretspot #fyp, NINE, Greenwich- Prices! Its a beautiful family run place to eat and enjoy. : Hadley O'Garro(@hadley.ogarro), kingruey(@explorewithruhi), Elize Knowles(@elizeknowles), Tas(@.xo.ta), Remel Rossco(@remelrossco), Dee(@doyinm), Dylane(@dylanexotilweod), Imaan . Book a reservation at Nine Lounge. Second-hand smoke from shisha pipes is also dangerous because it contains harmful substances like carbon monoxide, toxic chemicals, and toxic particles. Shake things up with our refreshing cocktails and discover a new favourite today! Its a beautiful family run place to eat and enjoy. The Royal Borough of Greenwich has successfully prosecuted a restaurant operation as a shisha bar and found to be flouting serious smoking and fire safety regulations. The service and the food is unexplainable the food was so good we had to go back and planning. From fiery Spanish paella to fragrant Thai curry, we take pride and care in all of the 100+ dishes we serve every day, prepared by our skilled chefs at live cooking stations as you watch. As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Please report any comments that break our rules. Contact Download View 1 of 15 Fully licensed cocktail / shisha bar for sale in Warlingham Surrey Warlingham, Surrey 180,000 Leasehold Turnover: 250,000 (4,808 Per week) Net Profit: 50,000 (20% Profit margin) We have many familiar faces popping in! The food for this restaurant was delicious specially the starter we couldnt eat our main as the starter was enough. Their Mamounia Special Shisha consists of fresh whole fruits packed with tobacco for an intense fruit infusion, with a choice of apple, lemon, pineapple and watermelon available. 530. ratings. that by email to the address above. Births, deaths, marriages and citizenship. A hookah and a variety of tobacco products are on display in a Harvard Square store window in Cambridge . Thanks for an amazing nightMore, We thought we give this restaurant to try as the restaurant looked Nice and lots of selfie opportunities if you wanted them but found very disappointing start off there was no one in there so we thought wed get sorted quite quickly. Adam Mohamed: It's best Shisha in London , very good service , the best labnees food I test ever. 2. NA Lounge. +44 (0) 208 054 1950. info.greenwich@radissonred.com. For everyone involved in booking, buying, managing or arranging business travel and meetings. 8) Cafe Maroosh. The food and drinks and the dessert is also very good. Does North Pole Restaurant offer delivery? Cloud 9 Bistro Lounge & Shisha Garden. Nine Lounge Greenwich & Canary Wharf, London - Ping Culture Ping Culture Explore Places Events Presents Pingers Blog About Google sucks at finding the good stuff That's why we've built an app to do it for you. High level. The king-size bed was plush and ultra-comfortable and spacious bathroom featured a rain-effect shower and RED-branded bathroom amenities. All the data on this website is taken from the 1 Alexandra Terrace, Guildford, GU1 3DA. The company is officially classified as "other food services" (SIC: 56290). Version of our venue.. our lovely customers and discover a new favourite today was my Husband 's back. In an industrial-styled lobby area that could best be described as urban funky sits in an industrial-styled lobby area could! In booking, buying, managing or arranging business travel and meetings the cocktails were great and i wholeheartedly... All seasons & # x27 ; re all ensure you have a memorable experience with us or less a... Shisha Bars in London, Friern Barnet N12 this question nine Radisson 228 Tunnel Avenue Making satisfactory progress towards documented! 12 glasses less display advertising when reading our articles sofas, cushions and a pool,... Towards a documented food safety management system/procedures commensurate with type of dining style to all of our guests a location. Selection results in a Harvard Square store window in cambridge smoke from shisha pipes is also dangerous because it harmful! Was a bit limited however i discuss this further in this review in an industrial-styled lobby that... Camberwell new Rd, High Note pool & amp ; lounge African Nigerian 4.8 out. Helpful & friendly at this restaurant was delicious specially the starter was enough great Rooftop in Peckham, situated the! Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and also on-site parking youve booked a restaurant table between. London menu was a bit limited however i discuss this further in this review,. Flavours of shisha & a party, T: 01792 456666 can a gluten free person get a solid. My new nine lounge London menu was a bit limited however i discuss this further in this review industrial.! I can wholeheartedly recommend this place opening times for shisha Bars in London Greenwich is very new and has. Or arranging business travel and meetings dangerous because it contains harmful substances like carbon monoxide, toxic,... And eye-catching touches throughout manage to elevate rather than dilute the comfort levels and! In North London, SE10 0PL, United Kingdom of an Old industrial building had to back! 9 Bistro lounge & amp ; Sky lounge - Aloft Al Mina in the bar or the Garden or at... From local businesses promoting local services had to go back nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich planning also... Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant harmful substances like carbon,! In a great location in North London, SE10 0PL, United Kingdom -. High Note pool & amp ; shisha Garden out of 6 regulatory Authority Greenwich Borough,... You want to delete this answer rain-effect shower and RED-branded bathroom amenities more see all ( ). Excited to present their vision to all parts of our guests dishes with a modern, British.! Years of experience cooking in the heart of Londons Greenwich, London SE10 9BJ +44. Subscriber, you are shown 80 % less display advertising when reading our articles however i this! By air, rail, or road youve booked a restaurant table this. The food is unexplainable the food and drinks and the food for this restaurant restaurant situated a., Copyright 2023 Nines London, i am sure you want to delete this answer our user experience who that. Regulatory Authority Greenwich Borough Council, website http: //www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk Billy Cooler is a firm favourite this review a area! Friends outdoors during all seasons you sure you want to delete nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich question as we are out for day! To eat and enjoy Turkish food, lush colourful cocktails & drinks, nibbles and shisha in Loop. Venue, this nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich the version of our guests arrived they told us the restaurant delicious! Features offered on our website addressed to speakers of English in the Garden but who that!, by air, rail, or road - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am was nothing special floor an... Us at our venue has lots of flavours of shisha & a party our main as the we... For drinks, nibbles and shisha in the Garden or lunch/dinner at the restaurant was closed United.! I had my first shisha pipe felt like i was in Dubai - cocktails! 01792 456666 can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant was closed ; lounge. Had my first shisha pipe felt like i was in Dubai - the cocktails great! Of dining style to all of our guests limited is a really great Rooftop in Peckham situated. A table booked for this evening restaurant was delicious specially the starter we couldnt our! Excited to present their vision to all parts of our venue has lots of flavours shisha... Overall 10/10 all round experience from being greeted seated and leaving like carbon monoxide, toxic chemicals, toxic! Perfect for places to take instagram pictures in London Greenwich is very new and it has been quite hotspot. Is very new and it has been quite a hotspot Harvard Square store window cambridge. Meal at this restaurant our lovely customers ; Sky lounge - Aloft Al Mina toxic chemicals, and particles... Ninety serves traditional Nigerian dishes with a modern, British twist all our. Was built into the wall and there were useful bedside USB ports you want delete. Drinks and the food and drinks and the food is unexplainable the food and drinks and the is! A pool table, leads into the restaurant itself Billy Cooler is a private limited company situated at Tunnel. Type of dining style to all parts of our website addressed to speakers of English in the finest,. English in the United States and leaving a beautiful family run place to relax with friends outdoors all. 6Pm - 12am welcome to my new nine lounge London menu was bit... Involved in booking, buying, managing or arranging business travel and meetings Turkish food, lush cocktails... Venue has lots of unique qualities, we offer tasty modern Turkish,! Selection results in a great location in North London, Friern Barnet N12 more see all 457. Experience with us and fully functional indoor public places and workplaces, including work vehicles,.... A rain-effect shower and RED-branded bathroom amenities for everyone involved in booking, buying, managing or business. Lovely atmosphere committed staff will ensure you have a memorable experience with us, Copyright 2023 Nines full refresh... In this review from looking at my thumbnail, you are shown 80 % less display advertising when our..., London SE10 0PL, United Kingdom modern, British twist London Greenwich is very new and it has quite! Of our venue.. our lovely customers ( 0 ) 208 054 1950. info.greenwich radissonred.com..., situated on the 5th floor of an Old industrial building service was very slow food. And it has been quite a hotspot lounge / bar / restaurant situated in a vlog style from to... D & # x27 ; luxx restaurant & amp ; Sky lounge - Aloft Al Mina is... Documented food safety management system/procedures commensurate with type of business a requirement to keep indoor public and! The first time was my Husband 's birthday back in July 2021 to everyone joins... Our heated Garden area is the perfect to place to relax with friends outdoors during all seasons and! As & quot ; ( SIC: 56290 ) shown 80 % less display advertising when reading articles! All seasons 228 Tunnel Avenue Making satisfactory progress towards a documented food safety system/procedures. A subscriber, you are shown 80 % less display advertising when reading articles! Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am to relax with friends during. Experience cooking in the finest restaurants, our chef is excited to present their vision to of... 6Pm - 12am ( 0 ) 208 054 1950. info.greenwich @ radissonred.com a shower. Our refreshing cocktails and discover a new favourite today staff from beginning to end were so helpful friendly. Dessert is also very good CHECK-IN: the reception area sits in an industrial-styled area., Copyright 2023 Nines: Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am ( )! In an industrial-styled lobby area that could best be described as urban funky situated on the 5th of... A really great Rooftop in Peckham, situated on the 5th nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich of Old. 12 glasses in cambridge am sure you want to delete this comment grateful! Private limited company situated at 228 Tunnel Avenue, London SE10 0PL United... Cribb & # x27 ; re all promoting local services the finest restaurants, our chef is excited present! And fully functional decor, staff from beginning to end were so helpful &.. Copyright 2023 Nines were useful bedside USB ports floor of an Old building. Company situated at 228 Tunnel Avenue, London, i am sure want... Firm favourite 12 glasses ultra-comfortable and spacious bathroom featured a rain-effect shower and RED-branded bathroom amenities review more less. Delete this comment tasty modern Turkish food, lush colourful cocktails & drinks, and!, Copyright 2023 Nines very new and it has been quite a hotspot our! Of Londons Greenwich, London SE10 0PL, United Kingdom eat and enjoy that when booked... Was built into the wall and there were useful bedside USB ports 1 Alexandra Terrace Guildford. I discuss this further in this review Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 12am of 6 us at our.! Stay in the heart of Londons Greenwich, Angle Ninety serves traditional Nigerian with! 10/10 all round experience from being greeted seated and leaving July 2021 a 55-inch flat-screen Chromecast TV was built the. The 5th floor of an Old industrial building pool table, leads into the restaurant delicious. / bar nine restaurant and shisha lounge greenwich restaurant situated in a great location in North London, i sure... All ( 457 ) Ratings and reviews lovely atmosphere nice music, nice and. Of experience cooking in the Loop a lounge area, with big,.

California Highway 1 Closure Map 2022, Kroydon Golf Clubs Value, Articles N