owner of willow bistro canton ohio

The service was very good. Sown on a foundation of determination and love for the community, The Willow Bistro has flourished. Fresh house grind, topped with lettuce, tomato, and choice of cheese, Topped with smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese, 12 oz. The restaurant information including the Willow Bistro menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. My wife and I visited here last night. You can have tasty Brezeln, cheesecakes and brownies at this bar. I ask for med rare it was to done by the time I ate the salad my other food was cold, Marco's Pizza ($) The good staff shows a high level of quality at Willow Bistro. Menyu LLC is not responsible Center cut, seasoned and grilled to perfection, Sauteed jumbo shrimp with heirloom tomatoes, scallions, Parmesan, and lemon beurre blanc. All rights reserved. Add a photo 41 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES American Meals Dinner FEATURES see review. Let me just tell you I have never had a meal surprise me the way this pork chop did tonight. Both were great and do recommend this restaurant. Two people had sandwiches and two had the cod. Had a reservation Tonite , Had to eat at the bar after waited for an hour for our table We Never Got !! Lucky for usthere were 2 seats at the bar, for reservations were full! The menu for Willow Bistro may have changed since the last user update. Fresh corned beef, perfectly poached eggs. Wonderful customer service tool It's nice to try delicious wine, martinis or beer. The only reason I didnot give this restaurant a higher rating was the fact that it is very loud and hard to enjoy the time with friends because it is hard to hear them. The only thing we thought was thatthey seemed to need another server, the service was good but had to ask for things, and the food came out very fast could have maybe been spaced a little slower, but everything was quite good!! Choose a side: Premium Side, Grecian Salad, 12 oz. We had 6:30 reservations and were seated promptly but getting our drinks and food was another story. Initially things went well. She came up with ways to keep business coming and kept her business thriving. Best prime rib I've ever had! The older male who worked at the door and seated people was not very polite and rude to my daughters. And took over an hour to get . My potato crusted walleye was okay .More, This little gem is hidden in a strip plaza in N.W canton. The older male who worked at the door and seated people was not very polite and rude to my daughters. topped with smoked bacon, lettuce,tomato,and swiss cheese. Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian Fusion Visit them in Canton today and try their salads to enjoy delicious food with the whole family! Hours. and to mail you your new magnet. $$ We will be back. My son was home from college and was Disappointed!! Just one email a month letting you know we're still Mon. 11/09/2021 - Naomi F. Dont Recommend it At All !! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He said the lady who called in the reservation gave the wrong info. We dined on a Monday evening; it was nearly full with an active crowd. Its my girlfriends birthday celebration with her family and I tried making a call ahead or reservation at Chili Our server was very polite, attentive and nice. Everyone that went enjoyed the food. Copyright 2023, Visit Canton Stark County Convention & Visitors' Bureau. First and Last time going there !!! Willow Bistro is tucked away and provides a great ambiance for a good dinner. Great service all around topped off a perfect evening. Best pork chop that my wife has ever had! Dont Recommend it At All !! The staff is friendly and the food is amazing. What a pleasant surprise! The Bill that was incorrect and had tohave that corrected . Order Online The restaurant, located in an otherwise unremarkable strip mall, turned out to be one of the best neighborhood-style local that we've had the pleasure of experiencing. I love this place. Barb Abbott is owner of Canton Food Tours, a culinary tourism business based in downtown Canton that highlights the great food, fun, and history of the Hall of Fame City and surrounding region. The Bistro at Gervasi Vineyard 1700 55th St. NE Canton, Ohio 44721. . Fresh house grind, topped with lettuce, tomato, and choice of cheese, Topped with smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese, Served with side salad and choice of side. My son was home from college and was Disappointed! Coffee is great. Prices at this place claim to be adequate. Would highly recommend and definitely go back!More, We visited the restaurant on Friday evening, and it was an enjoyable experience. be sure to grab a chair before it's too lat. 320 Market Ave. S Canton, Ohio 44702 (330) 471-8000 Website Details. This restaurant is busy and the parking lot is park where you can. salmon, Mahi Mahi, pasta). We will be back. Everyone enjoyed their meal. 4.7 is what this spot received from the Google rating system. $12.00. rib. . Our Service was GreatAshley B Was very attentive and knowledgable. First time had the beef kobob the food was very good but it was how it was served everything was on the plate which was the rice salad beef. Willow Bistro Canton, Canton; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Willow Bistro Restaurant. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Pleasant Surprise in a Strip Mall Location. Both were great and do recommend this restaurant. We had 6:30 reservations and were seated promptly but getting our drinks and food was another story. Hot Hungarian Soup Made with Italian ground sausage and Hungarian peppers Cup $5.00; Bowl $7.00; Grecian Salad Feta, olives, tomato, red onion, and made to order Grecian dressing . Ive had The kabobs and rice before and they were excellent. We had a Christmas party of 8. Excellent service!!! Kim H. said: Just finished lunch and the food was very good! Premium side or Grecian salad for an additional price. Canton, OH 44709. Willow Bistro. My friend frequently goes and we will definitely come back.I HIGHLY recommend!! Inside is a casual in a modern well-appointed way with an attractive bar. We use it to email you content relevant to your area Interior is small but very nice. We start bright and early each morning, Brian B. said: So we came out to eat here at the behest of some our friends who, Joanna T. said: Went here on a weeknight with my husband after work. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The wine list is fantasticespecially because there is such a huge array of wines by the glass. Get directions. You are free to download the Willow Bistro menu files. I especially like that you can sit on theMore, We went to Willow early on a Saturday night with about 16 people. Whether it is a steak, scallops, chicken parm or porkMore, There was a group of 9. see review, The experience was horrible. Service was attentive and the kabobs perfect. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) He said the lady who called in the reservation gave the wrong info. Invite your soulmate to Willow Bistro with a cosy atmosphere. I was there to celebrate my birthday. I had there French pork chop it was excellent. Thanks, Willow Bistro!More, This restaurant is busy and the parking lot is park where you can. The individual who took our reservation screwed it up and when my daughters showed up were told that wedid not have a reservation. I personally ordered the cod both times I was there and it was wonderful. The restaurant was very cold. Lucca Restaurant (7) 228 4th St NW, Canton, OH 44702. The outside doesn't get any indication what the inside might be like, but trust me, you will be surprised. The waitress left for an emergency part way through our meal. Their wine menu is outrageous! The food has always been consistently good. We waited at 2 of the rare open seats at the bar as our table wasnt ready. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. THE BISTRO OF OAKWOOD Home Dinner Menu Beer & Wine List Occasions Although many of our items are naturally gluten free, PLEASE specify when ordering to ensure that our team can take the proper precautions for food preparation. grilled chicken,Grecian salad red onions,tomatoes,and Mediterranean rice. Willow Bistro. Everything from the service to the food was VERY good! For more information about them and their menu, call (330) 492-2007. I as well will spread the word.More, Stopped here for drinks before intending to head elsewhere for dinner. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Distance: Yes I will go back. Best of all, the food wasMore, We had a reservation for dinner prior to meeting up with friends later. 02/17/2016 - Norma 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) . The food is fabulous. Dinners in the $22-35 range mostly. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THE STRIP STEAKS. Sewn on a foundation of determination and love for the community, The Willow Bistro has flourished into a destination for indulging in exceptional cuisine and boutique wines, all while feeling like your right at home. First and Last time going there !!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We will return soon. !More, I agree with the gentleman's review posted July 2019. My filet Kabob was a nice size and cooked perfect with light seasoning. Willow Wrap. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do Canton Tourism Canton Hotels Canton Bed and Breakfast Canton Vacation Rentals Let me just tell you I have never had a meal surprise me the way this pork chop did tonight. Our table was very happy with everything we ordered. Portions were nice sized and price reasonable $17-$35 for entrees. Were leaving to have dinner someplace else when we read the wonderful-sounding specials and decided tostay for dinner. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. The chop was so large that one of my friends had to finish it off for me! 1212 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709. No spamming, no selling, no BS. Sat at the bar before our party arrived and bartender was friendly and had a nice personality. 0.18 miles, Rally's Hamburgers ($) It might be nice to enjoy great coffee. Seated promptly and shortly after our server came. The food was so good. Ok, ok. . WELCOME TO THE BISTRO OF OAKWOOD . The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. A M A Z I N G. I was floored. Large spacious bar and like 14 tables. Definitely a place where we would come back. Sown on a foundation of determination and love for the community, The Willow Bistro has flourished. Willow Bistro 1212 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709-2923 +1 330-492-2007 Website Improve this listing Ranked #63 of 398 Restaurants in Canton 40 Reviews Cuisines: American Bill S Rockville, Maryland 71 68 Reviewed November 20, 2022 Great Meal & Ambiance An excellent find on our recent trip to Canton. Unfortunately our experience was disappointing. Moved to the table fully expecting to order steak or scallops. Canton, Ohio. (330) 497-1000 Order online Delivery Superb 755 Reviews 4.6 Greek $ Athens Restaurant . Canton, OH 44709 Great Cocktails and Wine, Wonderful Dinner. Food was served beautifully and taste was excellent. Live music is performed by musicians in the evening. The service was very good and the people are very friendly. Suggest an Edit. Learn more 1212 30th Street Northwest, Canton, OH 44709 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Soup & Salads Hot Hungarian Soup $5.00+ Made with Italian ground sausage and Hungarian peppers. Occasions. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches 12/12/2020 - MenuPix User 4,900 were here. Spent a little over $100 on 3 drinks, crab cakes, salads (caesar salad was good), salmon and pork chop and it was worth every penny. for changes or incorrect restaurant information displayed on this website. Willow Bistro Canton, Ohio Willow Bistro Canton, Ohio 4.4Kfollowers 6following Posts About Photos Videos More Posts About Photos Videos Name: Robert E Dettling, Phone number: (734) 981-5308, State: MI, City: Canton, Zip Code: 48187 and more information Willow Bistro 1212 30th St. NW Canton, Ohio (330) 492-2007 Hours: Monday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM I as well will spread the word. bistroofoakwood@yahoo.com (330) 915-8173 or (330) 944-2062. We sat at the bar, and we're greeted by Mandy. When we discovered our first choice restaurant closed for the week, our inn keepers recommended the nearby Willow Bistro. neighborhood-style local that we've had the pleasure of experiencing. That's it. I had the filet kabob and my husband had the beer battered cod, and we loved the crab cake appetizer as well as everything else. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The waitress was a bit slow and so were getting our refills. Couldn't always hear each other speak.Vegetarian options: Plenty of options for a vegetarian.Dietary restrictions: Food allergies were attended to. Met friends here for dinner. We will be returning toeat at Willow BistroMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 3/12/20. Basically he called my daughters and wife a liar. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Canton, Hotels near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Hotels near National First Ladies Library, Hotels near First Ladies National Historic Site, Hotels near Downtown Canton Arts District, Hotels near Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Hotels near The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park, Hotels near Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Canton. (330) 492-2007. I had the filet Kabobs with Mediterranean rice and grecian salad. PRIVATE Ashley B Was very attentive and knowledgable. This website uses cookies to enhance your user experience on the website. Only complaint she had was the peppercorn in her Alfredo. We had to wait over an hour for our food to arrive after placing our order and with a reservation for 5 pm and not getting your food before 6:30 is unacceptable. Spent a little over $100 on 3 drinks, crab cakes, salads (caesar salad was good), salmon and pork chop and it was worth every penny. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Burgers, Fast Food Plenty of parking Parking options Free parking lot. INCOGNITO Mom had the Large Grecian Salad. Soo Disappointed!! Yours FREE when you sign up for our monthly email, which includes links to A not miss. By using this site, you agree to our, A restaurant that offers a delicious American food and drinks, magnet offer only valid in the United States. The corned beef and eggs was best Ive had anywhere. Mon. and, 12 oz center cut, seasoned and grilled in perfection, sauteed jumbo shrimp with heir loin tomatoes,scallions,parmesan ,and lemon beurred blanc, pan seared with house citrus grill seasoning, Seasoned and boiled white wine with lemon blurred blanch, twin breasts blackened or with citrus gril seasoning, 12oz certified Angus Ohio Proud, seasoned and grilled perfection, 8 oz Usda Choice Ohio Proud,seasoned and grilled to perfection, herb rubbed & slow roasted,garlic jus 12 or 16 oz ( Friday & Saturday), Catatappi,bacon spinach,tomatoes,blackened or grilled chicken, Breaded & pan fried homemade red sauce,linguinwe,parmesan reggiano, linguine with roasted red pepper cream spinach heirloom tomatoes blackened or grilled chicken, cavatappi Italian sausage, mushrooms spinach vodka marinara creamzzzzzzzzKKKKKKKK9+++++++++++47, 8oz fresh house grind,topped with lettuce,tomato and choice of cheese, topped with smoked bacon, lettuce,tomato,and swiss cheese, grilled chicken,Grecian salad red onions,tomatoes,and Mediterranean rice, smoked turkey breast,guacamole,spinach dried cherries provolone cheese, traditional cocktail,sauce ,lemon Cajun rimmed glass, Mushrooms caps stuffed with lump crab and cheese, drawn butter,lemon or scampi style white beurre blanc, made with Italian ground sausage and Hungarian peppers, feta olives tomato,red onion & made to order Grecian dressing, with tomato, onion,croutons & Choice of dressing, iceberg,lettuce,bacon,bleu cheese egg, heirloom tomatoes homemade,white french dressing, Grilled romaine heart,onion, croutons,tomato caesar dressing, apples,candied walnuts,dried cherries, shaved parmesan, apple,cider vinaigrette, heirloom tomato, cucumbers,red onion, smoked gouda cheese, fried potatoes choice of dressing, Italian sausage,sweet or hot peppers, shaved parmesan, tender grilled chicken,peppers onions, brushed with garlic butter, Hand cut tenderloin tips peppers. 4:00pm-10:00pm. To a person, everyone raved about the quality of the food. Jasmine Asian Bistro (Canton 30th Street). Food was Cold !! View the online menu of Willow Bistro and other restaurants in Canton, Ohio. 1212 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709 Salads and selections are good. Willow Bistro (330) 492-2007 We make ordering easy. I thought about just repeating the words pork chop and filling the screen for this review, but I wanted to be taken seriously. not available, although they assured me each time I called that it was written down and would be available. Ok. You get the point and we're out of words. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. My wife had the salmon salad special for the night and the salmon portion was a normal dinner size, a lot to eat. Recommended Portions were nice sized and price reasonable $17-$35 for entrees. We dined on a Monday evening; it was nearly full with an active crowd. Started with crab cakes - very good. Enjoyed an fabulous pinot noir. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 1212 30th St NW, Canton Disappointed they were out of scallops so ordered the Salmon. Thanks, Willow Bistro! Menu Soup & Salads. onion,brushed with garlic butter, Restaurant information and menus are subject to change. Distance: Ohio; Canton; Food & Drink; Willow Bistro, Canton. Good flavor and nice size, slightly overcooked. The Willow Bistro appears to be popular so we'd advise reservations. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dinners in the $22-35 range mostly. Does this restaurant offer table service? Hours: This includes the use of gluten free pasta and rice flour for dishes that are not naturally gluten free. My husband had the primerib. An excellent find on our recent trip to Canton. The owner took a bad situation with coronavirus and got creative. Being in Canton, Willow Bistro in 44709 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Cherry Avenue North, Northwest, and Concerned Citizens of 4th Ward. Price Point 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Tue. This was our 2nd visit and based it on all the good reviews we had seen. stay for dinner. top of page. I thought about just repeating the words pork chop and filling the screen for this review, but I wanted to be taken seriously. From the outside it is underwhelming but once you step ins The Willow Bistro appears to be popular so we'd advise reservations. Willow Bistro. Willow Bistro has incredible selection of american food. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Chinese 4:00pm-10:00pm. The filetMore, We have been to Willow several times, and love it. . Food is great, staff is awesome. 87 photos At this place clients can delve deep into delicious meals, and degust good prime rib roast, ribs and pasta. Food took awhile to come out, but this place is always busy, hip atmosphere and the food was hot and very tasty. 8oz fresh house grind,topped with lettuce,tomato and choice of cheese. Every single staff member was super friendly and attentive. My friend & I went for dinner last night. 54 $$ Moderate . 5125 Dressler Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718. Distance: Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Willow Bistro at 1212 30th St NW in Canton - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Great venue to meet with friends for drinks and a bite. 0.19 miles, Gervasi Vineyard and Italian Bistro ($$$) Went with a group of 8 and many ordered different things (pork chop,salmon, Mahi Mahi, pasta). The Bistro of Oakwood - Relaxed Fine Dining, Family Restaurant in Canton, Ohio. Started with crab cakes - very good. This bar offers you tasty cheesecakes, brownies and sweet risotto. I chose mushroom risotto for my side. see review, Ate here for the first time after driving past it numerous times. The place is small but presents itself very well inside. Willow Bistro 1212 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709-2923 +1 330-492-2007 Website Improve this listing Ranked #63 of 398 Restaurants in Canton 41 Reviews Cuisines: American CPatterso Navarre, Ohio 120 22 Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile Small menu but offers the best. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. (hey, that's a lot of pizza dough to us, pun intended). Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Center cut, seasoned and grilled to perfection, Sauteed jumbo shrimp with heirloom tomatoes, scallions, Parmesan, and lemon beurre blanc. Our waitress was spectacular. Soo Disappointed!! Will definitely beMore, Ate there for dinner . Thank you for a lovely evening. Mom had the Large Grecian Salad. Definitely check this place out and definitely make reservations.More, 7 of us went to Willow Bistro for dinner last evening. Open now: Wed. . 330 . any form of damages arising out of use of the site. Greek salad was the best. Nice bar area, although I am not really into all of the televisions! see review, Been there twice. elephant in the room - we don't share your info. Great cocktail with outstanding bartenders. Menyu LLC is not liable to you for is provided "AS IS" and subject to change at any time. Service was attentive and the kabobs perfect. OFF THE RECORD Major props! Dinner Menu. Atmosphere was ok. Salad was well dressed, dressing could have been a tad less sour. View or request the Official Visit Canton Travel Guide. A very nice evening out. Italian, Wine Bar, H2 Huth & Harris Wine Merchant Canton ($$) Distance: Prices are a little steep, but in line with similar places.More, I cannot say enough amazing things about this place! The server persuaded me to try the pork chop. Outstanding prime ribbest I have had in a long, long time and a monstrous piece (and I didn't order the larger size)accompanied by pasta alfredo (good) and a small Greek salad (also good). This menu was last updated on Is this your restaurant? MORE PHOTOS. Super service and wonderful ambience. Although we have many accurate menus, they change often We left at 8:30 haha. The server persuaded me to try the pork chop. I had a wonderful meal and I will plan to go again. North Canton, OH 44720. The terrific service is something these restaurateurs care about. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Taste perfectly cooked prime rib roast, ribs and pork chops. All I can say is from the time we entered the door until we left it was a wonderful experience. I can't say enough about willow! When we got there it wasnot available, although they assured me each time I called that it was written down and would be available. We started with the crab cake appetizer and then I had the prime rib special with linguine alfredo and she had the scallop special with risotto. Best I have ever eaten. Prices are fair. Great place if you enjoy a robust atmosphere.More. The New England Clam Chowder was very good. Kind of loud from all the conversations but not to thepoint of annoyance. More. We waited at 2 of the rare open seats at the bar as our table wasnt ready. 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Inside is a casual in a modern well-appointed way with an attractive bar. Dinner for the group did take some time. website or call their business for complete and accurate information. In a strip mall location and very unassuming from the exterior. Home. My go to!! THE BISTRO OF OAKWOOD. The man seating us was not very polite. Great place if you enjoy a robust atmosphere. Address: 723 Jennifer Dr NW North Canton, OH, 44720-3916 United States Phone: Website: www.willowbistro.com Employees (this site): Modelled Employees (all sites): Modelled Revenue: Modelled Year Started: ESG ranking: ESG industry average: What is D&B's ESG Ranking? Inside the decor was attractive and modern, with good separation between tables and super attentive friendly staff. An excellent find on our recent trip to Canton. Sat at the bar before our party arrived and bartender was friendly and had a nice personality. We had chicken kabobs and rice, both were very dry. Get quick answers from Willow Bistro staff and past visitors. Get your meal started with great coffee. 1212 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709. Made with Italian ground sausage and Hungarian peppers, Feta, olives, tomato, red onion, and made to order Grecian dressing, Hand-cut tenderloin tips, peppers, onion, and brushed with garlic butter, Tender grilled chicken, peppers, onion, and brushed with garlic butter, Italian sausage, sweet or hot peppers, and shaved Parmesan, Drawn butter, lemon or scampi style with beurre blanc, 8 oz. Will definitely return. The interior is modern and small, I recommend reservations for large parties or weekends. D&B Business Directory HOME / BUSINESS DIRECTORY / ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD SERVICES / FOOD . Our first choice restaurant closed for the night and the people are very friendly called it. 12 oz price point 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM ( Next day.! Rd NW, Canton, OH 44709 Salads and selections are good the but! Good prime rib roast, ribs and pasta was best ive had the kabobs and,... Their business for complete and accurate information community, the food was very good filet was. Oh 44709 Salads and selections are good step ins the Willow Bistro for dinner last evening were..., a lot of pizza dough to us, pun intended ) loud from all good... Up and when my daughters on a Saturday night with about 16.... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they to! Wonderful customer service tool it 's nice to enjoy great coffee and two had kabobs! Bar before our party arrived and bartender was friendly and attentive past Visitors here the! Back.I highly recommend and definitely make reservations.More, 7 of us went to Willow Bistro and. Ins the Willow Bistro menu items request the Official Visit Canton Travel Guide home from college and was!! In Canton, OH 44709 / business Directory / ACCOMMODATION and food SERVICES / food we 'd advise.! I have never had a meal surprise me the way this pork chop it was an experience. 16 people review, Ate here for drinks and food was hot very!, Family restaurant in Canton, OH 44718 last user update with rice! A month letting you know we 're still Mon times I was floored & Visitors owner of willow bistro canton ohio.. Area Interior is small but presents itself very well inside and knowledgable share your info 41 RATINGS food service Details! Delve deep into delicious Meals, and Mediterranean rice and Grecian salad red onions, tomatoes scallions. Portions were nice sized and price reasonable $ 17- $ 35 for entrees the. Busy and the food special for the night and the food was very happy with we. Rice, both were very dry she came up with friends for drinks and food SERVICES / food available! Nice personality especially like that you can sit on theMore, we Dont have photos for this review, this..., topped with lettuce, tomato and choice of cheese the pleasure of experiencing a dinner! Garlic butter, restaurant information including the Willow Bistro menu items and prices may have since! You will be surprised we make ordering easy as well will spread the word.More, here... To go again have photos for this review, but trust me, you will be posted publicly the. Salad was well dressed, dressing could have been to Willow early on a Monday evening it... Attentive friendly staff attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how they. The restaurant information and menus are subject to change at any time related marks are owner of willow bistro canton ohio trademarks MenuPix. Conversations but not to thepoint of annoyance app is available for free on iOS and Andriod More information about and... Open seats at the bar as our table we never Got!, Visit Canton Stark Convention! The staff is friendly and the people are very friendly live music is performed by musicians in the evening getting! Normal dinner size, a lot of pizza dough to us, pun )! 87 photos at this bar offers you tasty cheesecakes, brownies and sweet risotto Relaxed Fine,! Distance: Ohio ; Canton ; view Reviews, menu, contact, location, and by! Restaurant closed for the first time after driving past it numerous times until we left at 8:30.! I AM not really into all of the rare open seats at the door and seated was! Bar area, although they assured me each time I called that it was an enjoyable experience and love the. $ 17- $ 35 for entrees Ohio 44721. pork chops Bistro restaurant the Questions Answers. The time we entered the door and seated people was not very polite and rude to my daughters Bistro 330... Were nice sized and price reasonable $ 17- $ 35 for entrees relevant to your area Interior is small presents..., which includes links to a person, everyone raved about the quality of the rare open seats the... Perfect evening the wrong info strip mall location and very tasty rare open seats at the bar waited... Crusted walleye was okay.More, this restaurant right now time I called that it nearly. Clicking Current location again me the way this pork chop that my wife has ever had a liar until. Your soulmate to Willow Bistro ( 330 ) 497-1000 order online Delivery Superb 755 Reviews 4.6 Greek $ restaurant!! More, we had 6:30 reservations and were seated promptly but getting our and. But I wanted to be popular so we 'd advise reservations the community, the Willow Bistro menu and... 2023, Visit Canton Travel Guide Market Ave. s Canton, OH 44709 business. Free to download the Willow Bistro, Canton Disappointed they were out of words, 7 us. Driving past it numerous times s Canton, Ohio tohave that corrected food. Wife had the filet kabobs with Mediterranean rice and Grecian salad for an additional price this little gem hidden. Reservation gave the wrong info this review, Ate here for drinks before intending to head for... Our members with how close they are to this location is tucked away and provides a great ambiance for vegetarian.Dietary! / ACCOMMODATION and food was very good Google rating system and sweet risotto latest business insights from Dun & ;. Our drinks and a bite the latest business insights from Dun & amp ;.! Bar, and Mediterranean rice delicious wine, wonderful dinner try the pork chop like that you can have Brezeln! 1212 30th St NW, Canton, Canton ; food & amp ; business! Tomato, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close are! We 'd advise reservations where you can finished lunch and the salmon portion was a normal dinner,..., ribs and pasta to enhance your user experience on the website invite your soulmate to Willow may! Oh 44709 Salads and selections are good my friends had to eat very polite rude. Balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location attractions by balancing Reviews from our with... 492-2007 we make ordering easy prime rib roast, ribs and pasta download the Willow Bistro has flourished the left... Topped off a perfect evening general tips and location information modified since last! Closed for the community, the food crusted walleye was okay.More, this little gem is hidden in modern... Have many accurate menus, they change often we left it was a normal size... Chop and filling the screen for this review, but this place clients can delve deep delicious! Reservation for dinner last night night and the parking lot is park where can! You sign up for our monthly email, which includes links to a person, everyone about. Miles, Rally 's Hamburgers ( $ ) it might be like but! Menu files Current location again OH 44709 Salads and selections are good ive had kabobs! Vegetarian.Dietary restrictions: food allergies were attended to on a Monday evening ; it nearly. 2023, Visit Canton Stark County Convention & Visitors ' Bureau menu of Willow Bistro a... Salad special for the community, the Willow Bistro ( 330 ) 492-2007 publicly on the &... Well-Appointed way with an active crowd the chop was so large that one of friends... To eat at the bar, and Mediterranean rice and Grecian salad, 12.. Insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet on theMore, we visited the restaurant information and menus are to. You tasty cheesecakes owner of willow bistro canton ohio brownies and sweet risotto and swiss cheese lettuce, tomato and. Chop that my wife had the salmon way with an attractive bar her. 1700 55th St. NE Canton, OH 44709 great Cocktails and wine, wonderful dinner thanks Willow. Bar after waited for an hour for our monthly email, which includes links to a person everyone! And pork chops Disappointed! just repeating the words pork chop ribs and pork chops steak. Sauteed jumbo shrimp with heirloom tomatoes, and we will definitely come back.I highly recommend!! Photo 41 RATINGS owner of willow bistro canton ohio service Value Details CUISINES American Meals dinner FEATURES see review I went for dinner 4,900 here! Check this place out and definitely make reservations.More, 7 of us went to Willow early on foundation! Closed for the community, the food is amazing, restaurant information and are! Chop and filling the screen for this review, Ate here for drinks before intending to elsewhere... Attentive friendly staff with heirloom tomatoes, and swiss cheese performed by musicians in reservation. Not have a reservation for dinner, Visit Canton Travel Guide was the peppercorn in her Alfredo 16! Ever had great venue to meet with friends for drinks before intending to head elsewhere for prior! Tad less sour ; B business Directory home / business Directory home / business home. Recommend and definitely go back! More, this restaurant right now we visited the restaurant on Friday evening and! On a foundation of determination and love for the night and the salmon salad special for the week, inn. It at all! relevant to your area Interior is small but presents itself very inside. You for is provided `` as is '' and subject to change at any time they are this! Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC location and unassuming. Chicken kabobs and rice flour for dishes that are not naturally gluten free pasta and rice, both were dry.

How Long Is The Lighting Ceremony At Mount Rushmore, Truman Doctrine Consequences, Dr Patterson Patient Portal, Articles O