p320 extended slide release

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I install a Wilson Combat extended slide release in my Sig Sauer P320 X5 Legion and give my initial thoughts on its functionality. If slammed hard enough into some pistols, the slide automatically closes. Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. DetailsWilson Combat's Extended Slide Release for the Sig Sauer P320 allows the thumb to actuate the slide release with minimal grip change, which can save valuable time.Features:Compatible with all 9mm,. $436.05. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. My X5 will occasionally auto-forward but nothing like the M&P. . Align Tactical's OFFSET Extended Magazine Release is compatible with Sig Sauer MICRO-COMPACT P365, P365X, and P365XL Series, Icarus Precision, Mischief Machine, and Wilson Combat WCP365 grip modules in 9/.380. Weight 0.23 oz. Wilson Combat SIG Sauer P320 Extended Slide Catch / Stop PERFECT FOR USE WITH THE FLUX RAIDER!!! Wider made it great! Every good song is built on a strong bassline and great beat. Please read your current Sig Sauer P320 Owner's Manual prior to performing the following procedure.2. Paste as plain text instead, Never again will your thumb slip while manipulating your Sig Sauer slide catch lever! Does Sig even make the larger old style anymore? It features a serrated and . Chico G. . Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sig Sauer - Wilson Combat EXTENDED Slide Release This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 low-profile slide catch levers.Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to . Kagwerks Extended and Raised Slide Release for Gen5 Glocks. Its not the first P320 red dot slide weve seen, after all the SIG P320 RXP handgun series centers around an optic: SIGs own Romeo. Extended Magazine Release Paddle RH for SIG Sauer P320 9/40, Extended Magazine Release Paddle Left Hand for Sig Sauer P320 9/40. We carry high-quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. Plenty big enough and doesn't stick out too far. All Rights Reserved. The advantage of the MMR over other extended magazine releases is the ability to hot swap extensions to suit the shooter's needs without needing to take apart the entire assembly. Springer Precision P320 Extended Magazine Release - Production/ESP . Optic cut: *. C Dimension: Regular Slide Catch: 0.43". It arrives fully assembled with spring and is offered for multiple Sig Sauer models. Mar 21, 2016. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. Next up in both: the Killer Innovations SIG P320 custom slide. Align Tactical's OFFSET Extended Magazine Release is compatible with Sig Sauer P320/P250 standard, X-Series (including Legion), and Wilson Combat WCP320 grip frames in 9/40/357. I don't have to use two thumbs to engage or release it. Would recommend this product. Your link has been automatically embedded. SIG SAUER, P320, P365, and SIG logo are trademarks of SIG SAUER Inc., registered in the United States Set the frame assembly over the slide release and lift up the slide release and frame assembly.4. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Not Available Dealers are dealers Brownells cannot ship guns to at this time. GUARANTEED. For me, it gives new life to my P320. Why use it? Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P320 Extended Slide Release, Black. As with the aftermarket Glock slides and CZ P10C that preceded it, the new slide will handle both the Trijicon RMR and Leupold Delta Point Pro right out of the gate. Would recommend this product. Plus 3mm longer vs stock* Precision manufactured from hardened 17-4 stainless steel (compare to MIM molded factory SIG part) and finished in durable black Melonite for wear resistance. With all the other upgrades available for the P320, the . Pasted as rich text. on sale. Glad to hear this, my main interest in the extended slide release is I am converting mine from standard to manual safety. The product was as described. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. . This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slide catch levers. The extended slide catch lever has a 0.18" wider thumb lever. The Grayguns P320 Extended Magazine Release is a drop-in aftermarket upgrade for SIG Sauer P320 Standard, X-Series, and TXG modules *. Wilson Combat's works like a charm. Create an account with us and you'll be able to: Fill in your email below to request a new password. Norsso Sig Sauer P320 Compact Reptile C RMR Slide - Black DLC . Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. Tyrant Designs Extended Slide Stop for 43x/48. BrianEnos.com These Springer Precision releases are made from the factory release and we have added an ergonimic paddle to improve reach to the magazine release. Be careful when asked to use payment methods such as zelle, venmo, or Paypal F&F because those payment methods put you at higher risk of them disappearing with your money, or use a Proxy Member. Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. If the OP already has the larger lever, then someone like The Sig Armorer who can micro-weld, may be able to fabricate a trueextended P320 Slide Catch Lever. Old post. I looked at them and decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Introducing the first-ever Sig Sauer Extended Slide catch lever to be a two piece unit made from aluminum and steel! The Ported is created with a unique internal design that reduces muzzle rise, even in rapid-fire . Remove the slide catch release pin from the left side of the . cleaning cloth, gray, silicone, wilson combat logo The newest addition to the Norsso collection! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Mag Release Installation. Old price: $42.00 Sale price: $ 27.30. . Sold Out. Shop Align Tactical OFFSET P320 Extended Magazine Release | Be The First To Review Align Tactical OFFSET P320 Extended Magazine Release + Free Shipping over $49. Sponsored Sponsored Sponsored. The Zev Extended Mag Release for Sig 320s is exactly what I had hoped for. 5 Wilson Combat P320 Extended Slide Release. I bought a AXG Pro and it has the larger, extended slide release. Pretty small difference but still slightly larger than all the other model ones: My dial caliper can not find any difference in the size of the Slide Catch on my P320 X Carry and my P320 X Five Legion, other than 2 or 3 thousandths part to part variance. P320C XAS features: Multiple large side and top windows Clean, full . for Sig Sauer P320 Pedal Thumb Rest Take Down Takedown Lever by Align Tactical. No idea about the non X 320's. Not a SIG P320 shooter? *OEM vs Offset. Ensure the pistol is unloaded and safe. This is a permantly assembled unit and not intended for the paddle to be disassembled from the mag release's body. A second reason would be your desire to use a specific optic on your SIG P320C. If someone has not already done so maybe I can post a new thread with what parts vary from model to model and where to find them? Save on Sig Sauer Slide Catch Levers at TopGunSupply.com. Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slide catch levers. Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. Even on the extended slide release the tabs are designed the wrong direction, hehe. $29.95. $32.95. P365 Mag Release. It's designed to fit on the factory or extended slide release of your P320 pistol. $27.90. Add some extra reach to more easily operate your magazine release with this drop-in Springer Precision paddle release. I cant remeber the last time I had to actuallymanually operate the slide stop during a reload with the slide locked back. I did a little judicious deburring and polishing of the lever where it engages the slide. P226 LEGION PRO-Cut Slide Assembly, Optic Ready - Gray. The Modular Magazine release for the Sig Sauer P320 allows the user to add different sized extensions to the magazine release for better reachability and ergonomics. 1300876. If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. Our Sig Sauer P320 slide release offers an extended AND raised surface area to ensure easy manipulation of the Sig Sauer slide. **Does not fit the sub-compact grip modules or the .45 grip modules. Bought a manual safety stripped FCU, still have to get the safety levers and trigger bar though. Compatible with all Generation of P320 models and variants in 9/357/40 calibers only. After running a few reload drills, I could tell the time difference in function. The pistol features an XSERIES flat trigger and a Nitron full-size SIG Pro-Cut slide with lightening cuts, XRAY3 Day . 1. Were told to anticipate their release within the next two weeks. What is it? . Ratings Snapshot 5. out of 5. A Dimension: Regular Slide Catch: 0.25". Quickview. Learn about the P320 THUMB REST Takedown Lever, Introducing the OFFSET P320 & P365 Extended Mag Releases. When compared to the stock catch/release it is by far leaps and bounds over the stock configuration. 1300246. P320/M17 Frames P320 Extended Slide Release P320 Extended Slide Release. Asymmetric (specific to either right or left-handed use). If you choose a Standard Dealer, you are responsible for contacting that dealer and arranging for the dealer to submit a signed copy of an FFL and to give Brownells permission to ship the gun. Our Low Price $37.80 QuickView XS Sights DXT2 Big Dot Standard Height Sights for Sig P320/P226 Springfield XD S. Has anyone introduced an enlarged slide release? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Slide Parts for Glock; Triggers for Glock Pistols . So lets address the idea of upgrade. SKU. Killer Innovations is about to expand two things: 1) their Velocity line of products, and 2) their offering of SIG p320 upgrades. Please note that we are unable to accept any coupons on this product. 2. Please read your current Sig Sauer P320 Owner's Manual prior to performing the following procedure. . Remove the frame assembly per Sig Sauer P320 Owner's Manual. Asymmetric (specific to either right or left-handed use). 5 out of 5 stars. $32.95 + $2.99 shipping + $2.99 shipping + $2.99 shipping. Your previous content has been restored. The extended slide catch lever sticks out 0.04" farther than the regular slide catch lever. While holding the assembly, re-insert the slide release pin back through the frame.5. It is just pronounced enough to be easily . An enlarged button surface protrudes 2mm (0.08") farther and is relocated higher up the grip module to provide positive engagement while reducing thumb travel. NP10C Special Order Slides now live! Ensure the pistol is unloaded and safe. Insert the post into the slide release and set the spring on top of the post. Align Tactical's OFFSET Extended Magazine Release is compatible with Sig Sauer P320/P250 standard, X-Series (including Legion), Icarus Precision, Mirzon, Brouwer M1811, and Wilson Combat WCP320 grip modules in 9/40/357. Secondly and more importantly, I could operate the slide stop with ease. It does not take much force on the reload to create that condition. It actuatesevery time I insert a mag when in slide lock with medium to hard force. Rated 4.96 out of 5 $ 38.00 - $ 43.00. Sig P320 Sub-C, Compact, and Full-Size aftermarket slides designed to customize your build! Complete mag release. These are a great addition to competition pistols or for those who want a little extra . Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 3. In stock. The P320 does have a higher bore over the grip than the P365, but the compensator built into the slide helps to counter this issue and controls muzzle rise. Click for Details. Sig P320 Factory Slide Catch Lever Pin. Brownells Featured Dealers have agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. Insert the post into the slide release and set the spring on top of the post.3. item 1 Factory SIG Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever 9mm, 357 sig or 40s&w Only KIT-320-SCL Factory SIG Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever 9mm, 357 sig or 40s&w Only KIT-320-SCL. The extended slide catch lever has a 0.04" longer . A vigorous pass/fail standard is maintained at every step of the machining and development process. base pad, sig sauer p320/p250, black in stock. Required fields are marked *. 1. *USPSA Production, Carry Optic, Limited, and Open approved. Posted by George H. on Feb 15th 2022 Easy to install and a perfect upgrade to the original P320 slide release. SIG P320 Slide - Red Dot Ready. The dual optic cut on KIs SIG slide handles both Leupolds Delta Point Pro and Trijicon RMR series optics, and of course all optics that feature the same footprint. SS80 Pin Extended Control Kit. Hardened steel part finished in Black Oxide. Just purchased a shield 9, 2.0. For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers, hunters, and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality guns, gun parts, ammunition, and more. This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slidecatch levers. $40.00 . Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads . Tac-Force TF-434T Black Aluminum Spring Assisted Knife. slide stop, sig sauer, p320, extended in stock. This is extended from the factory release and is suitable for competition use. So glad I got it! Lets face it, putting Killer Innovations accessories on his gun would make Jim Pfaffenbach look cool, much lessyou. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. Your email address will not be published. Sig P320 Factory Slide Catch Lever Spring. Remove the slide catch release pin from the left side of the frame. This is extended from the factory release and is suitable for competition use. $29.95. Along with the extension to make the release more accessible, it features a checkered . It looks like you cant simply replace the ejector. OEM Sig P320 Slide Catch Rose, Copper, Gold, Silver PVD Coated . Does anyone know of an extended slide release for the X5 Legion? Details. 10. japan sex games skadden profits per partner 2022 powerapps convert boolean to text phone: 702.625.2001. After a trip to the range I can personally say that it's a flat shooter with a similar feel to pistols costing 2-3 times as much. I purchased the same extended a week ago. P320 slide release. 2. Slide finish: *. Felt that the extended slide catch would be easier to manipulate around the safety lever being that they are so close together. . You might even think about churching up your MHS! Simple installation to install it, and I am blown away with the improvement. Made from 6061 Aluminum and SUS304 grade steel our drop-in replacement Sig Sauer slide stop is the perfect upgrade for your pistol. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. Standard Dealers have not yet agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. Longer with a downward slope would make it perfect in my opinion because of better ergonomics. These dealers either do not meet our requirements for FFL transfers, or prefer to not perform transfers for guns purchased online from Brownells. Armory Craft Armory Craft P320 Sport Takedown Lever, Black $59.95 SKU: AC-320 . Asked why someone might want to upgrade a SIG P320C in the first place, KI responds. $7.99 . Our Sig Sauer P320 extended slide release adds surface area and a raised texture that greatly improves usability for all! 95330 Change Zip Code. Sig Sauer factory Slide Catch Spring Post for the P320. KIs tolerances are the result of an incessant search for technology and tools to improve the manufacturing process. $509.99. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Sig Sauer - Wilson Combat EXTENDED Slide Release. My X Carry has the 3 serrations as do my X Five and X Five Legion. 95330 Change Zip Code. The way that the factory slide release is made means that in order to drop the slide, i have to put a large amount of pressure in towards the gun to get enough friction to actually pull it down. This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slide catch levers. As a guy with smaller hands it has made it so much easier to manipulate. Extended Controls ; Magazines & Extensions ; Slides ; Guide Rods ; Barrels ; Sights ; Red Dot Optics ; Weapon Lights ; Lasers ; Grip Enhancers ; Magazine/Extension Combos ; . 357, and .40 S&W generations of P320sOrdinance Grade SteelUsed with factory release spring and postDrop-inSee More I just rec'd the "extended" type from smallgunparts and installed it on a P320F that has an X-Five module on it. $5.95. This is extended from the factory release and is suitable for competition use. Extended Slide Catch: 0.47". Category suggestion. GS Extended Slide Stop Lever for Glocks. The extended slide catch lever has a 0.18" wider thumb lever. Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. $54.95 . Free Shipping on orders of $199+ |Use Code: SITESHIP | Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. $59.99. View Details Killer Innovations Sig P320C Velocity Non-Threaded Barrel . this magazine release does not fit the newer generation Timberwolf/Lonewolf frames. If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. P320 XAS Compact Slide. Add to Cart. Gen1 slide catches will only work with gen 1 grip modules. This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 low-profile slidecatch levers. In Stock. Add some extra reach to more easily operate your magazine release with this drop-in Springer Precision paddle release. ZEV PRO Compensator V2, 1/2x28 Threading, 9mm, Black . This drop-in replacement Sig Sauer extended slide stop release lever has a surface area extended over the OEM size. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. **Does not include the OEM Spring and the Stop unless you select the add-on option. It has since become a popular choice among law enforcement agencies across the country. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Sig Sauer Much higher quality metal, and for me the texture is easier to catch when running quickly compared to OEM. Dropped right in, 3 minute install. To me, it is a noticeable difference. You might want to try that before modifying th current slide stop, unless you have another need to be able to operate it without breaking your grip. The OFFSET design allows resting the distal middle finger flush across the lower half of where the factory magazine releases triangular bottom corner edge would be. TRYBE Defense Sig Sauer P320 Pistol Slide, Viper Cut, Black, SLDP320VPR-BL (3) $399.99 $269.99 Save Up to $130.00. 4. It arrived today. I believe it is only like $12 too. Positioned for comfort in the support palm of a two-handed grip and optimized to enhance usability, this is a performance release done right. This extended slide release from Wilson Combat is constructed of high quality steel for the Sig Sauer P320 pistol. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. We have their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once processed. Sig P320 Factory . View Details Norsso Sig Sauer P320C Vector RMR V2 Slide - Black DLC . I cant quite reach it without breaking my grip. It will fit both standard and XSeries grip modules but will not fit AXG grip modules. I will have to do some home work. Add to Cart. Hardened steel part finished in Black Oxide. The SIG SAUER P320 AXG Pro is a metal, 9mm striker-fired pistol, with a black anodized AXG full-size grip module with a detachable AXG magwell, custom Hogue black G10 grip panels, a precision machined deep undercut, and an extended beavertail for an ergonomic, comfortable fit. https://www.osagecountyguns.com/blode-catch-lever-and-grip-shells-for-p250-p320/, https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-parts-picker/?location=slidecatchlever, Wilson Combat Slide Release | WCP320 | Extended. 1. Posted by Daniel Cruz on Mar 11th 2022 Fits great and functions flawlessly. Mar 13, 2022. Wilson Combat EXTENDED Slide Release For Sig Sauer P320 Handguns - Armory Craft. Compatible with Oracle Arms 2311 series. There just wasn't enough release surface to provide sufficient leverage to manipulate the slide release. More aftermarket support for the P320 is always welcome news! As with the aftermarket Glock slides and CZ P10C that preceded it, the new slide will handle both the Trijicon RMR and Leupold Delta Point Pro right out of the gate. Extended Magazine Release for SIG P320. Does anyone offer an extended slide catch/release for the P320? You'll find the reports of broken ejectors from slide lock reloads. AFAIK no one makes an extended slide release for the p320. This is a permantly assembled unit and not intended for the paddle to be disassembled from the mag release's body. Our patent-pending "stair-step" design began by cutting the bottom-half of a protruding magazine release flush with the grip module. Asymmetric (specific to either right or left-handed use). Sig said the part was backordered for 8-12 weeks, but it arrived in one for me. This Wilson Combat Extended Slide Release, designed by Wilson Combat engineers, replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slide catch levers. slide stop post & spring kit, sig sauer, p320 in stock. Please search by another zipcode to find the nearest dealer. Extended and enlarged slide release $3.95. grip weight kit, tungsten, wcp320 / 365 grip module in stock. The smaller gen2 slide catch will work in both gens of grip modules. Wilson Combat WCP320/Sig P320 Extended Slide Relea. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. It uses the factory installed slide release spring and post. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Extended Slide Catch: 0.29". Sign . These releases are made from 17-4 stainless steel and match the factory profile per rule 21.6 in the USPSA rulebook. The extended slide catch lever sticks out 0.04" farther than the regular slide catch lever. For any interested P320 shooters, I just installed the new slide catch lever on my P320 and am looking forward to testing out the difference tomorrow. It's not quite as extended as the Glock slide catch/releases but the X5 Legions we got had an extended slide catch lever with them. Check the Universal Scam list and the Subreddit Ban list (definite sign of a scammer), and to see what positive flair level they have. SKU: MR-Z320 . Slide Work; Frame Work; Fire Control Work; View all; LASD Optic Cut Service. Align Tactical's OFFSET Extended Magazine Release is compatible with Sig Sauer P320/P250 standard, X-Series (including Legion), Icarus Precision, Mirzon, Brouwer M1811, and Wilson Combat WCP320 grip modules in 9/40/357. How does a slide lock reload (releasing the slide lock to chamber a round after a mag change) effect the ejector? Write a Review. Comes with mag release, spring, and catch. Definitely feels like an improvement over the original so far. May 10, 2020 in Sig. It uses the factory installed slide release spring and post. I have had all three sig P320 slide stop/release levers and this one is leaps and bounds better !! Removal. Sig P320 45 ACP Mags and Grip Adapters - The Mag Life. Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. If a solution doesnt exist, we engineer and built it ourselves. The Agency Arms Billet Magazine Release is a direct replacement for Glock Gen 3 and Gen 4 pistols. Hardened steel part finished in Black Oxide. I ordered the Extended Slide Release for my WCP320 and was concerned it would protrude too much. The slide lock/release is super stiff. Upload or insert images from URL. That's how we view our precision pistol slidesthe foundation of your build. I've only recently acquired my first P320 and have been researching some of this stuff. We're told to anticipate their release within the next two weeks. Take a gander at their Glock goodies and CZ product lineup. *Not compatible with OEM P365-XMACRO modules (*Approved compatible with Icarus Precision A.C.E. It is easy to install, functions great, and looks fantastic! I was having to exert lots of lateral pressure to work the stock release, this one helps enormously! $5.00 . Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Asymmetric (specific to either right or left-handed use). Refer to your Sig Sauer P320 Owner's Manual and re-assemble the pistol. You can post now and register later. By EGF cuts are located at the front and back of our slide, so however you prefer to rack your firearm, a perfect grip is always there. hes asking about slide releases, not mag releases. Would like to see extended options to make it a little easier to engage but still works prefectly. $144.54. Lift the slide release, slide release spring and post from the frame assembly. Use does not imply affiliation, endorsement, and or sponsorship.Copyright 2023 ALIGN TACTICAL, LLC. Set the new slide release upside down on a flat surface. The third reason is quite simply the quality of Killer Innovations machining. And, let face it, theres an undeniable level of aesthetics involved. Low and behold, I found Wilson Combat's Extended Slide Release! JavaScript is disabled. Tyrant Designs Extended Slide Stop. EGF cuts provide a positive wall that you can push against when racking your slide, instead of upon just the traditional serration cuts of an off-the-shelf weapon. It came with the new Take Down Lever, Slide Release and grip frame. Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Assembly, .45 Auto. Ergonomically designed with an enhanced and extended engagement surface closer to the thumb, for minimizing/eliminating pistol shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines. will improve a weapons potential performance. MSRP: $90.00 $85.50 . After installing, I could immediately tell the difference in operation. Made from hardened steel and finished in black oxide. The exposed ears of the release are larger and extend further than the low-profile, hard to reach, stock option. Thank you, Wilson Combat, for hearing shooters. Weight 0.23 oz. What about bending the tab upward a little to make it stick out a but farther from the frame? $9.99 $17.99 . The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Springer Precision P320 9/40 Extended Magazine Release - SS - Production/ESP. Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever, TDSL Lock, Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Assembly Kit, 9mm / .40 S&W / .357 Sig, Sig Sauer P320 Full Size 357 SIG Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, 10 Round Mag, Sig Sauer P320 Full Size 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, 10 Round Mag, Sig Sauer P320 Compact 357 SIG Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, 10 Round Mag, Sig Sauer P320 Compact 357 SIG Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever, Manganese Phosphate, Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever, Black Oxide, Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Lever, Tungsten DLC, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P320 Extended Slide Release, Black, Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Assembly, .45 Auto, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. It can be manipulated effectively with the firing side thumb! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Had to relearn to hit the slide release on my X5. Add to Cart. $18.95. Wilson Combat extended slide catch. Manufactured in OEM production facility to strict specifications. This unique part, designed by Wilson Combat engineers replaces the small and hard to reach factory P320 lo-profile slide catch levers. P320 M18, immediate mods: Wilson Combat Carry II with tungsten weights, Wilson Combat extended slide release lever, manual safety delete, Apex flat trigger/ trigger bar (coming next week) and the cherry on top, Delta Point Pro. ZEV OZ9 Grip Kit $ 62.00. You can argue whether cuts, texturing, and design differences in a slide (or barrel, etc.) c. MID-Wilson Combat Extended Slide Release Sig P320 - UPC #: 810025503161 - https://sovrn.co/pvc9i8c. In stock. Heckler & Koch, HK, VP9, and logo are trakemarks of Heckler &Koch, GmbH, registered in Germany and other countries. Stamped from high quality ordnance steel, the deeply grooved and extended Wilson Combat SIG P320 extended slide release is uniquely shaped to improve your reloads under stress without interfering with your grip. To hear this, my main interest in the USPSA rulebook 4 ratings. Once processed the stop unless you select the add-on option to receive regular sales, offers and! Slide release for Gen5 Glocks a second reason would be your desire to use a specific Optic your! It perfect in my opinion because of better ergonomics t worth the squeeze assembled with and! The industry 's strongest guarantee lever to be disassembled from the factory profile per rule 21.6 in case. Little judicious deburring and polishing of the lever where it engages the slide reloads. Than the regular slide catch release pin from the frame Combat is constructed of quality! Compensator V2, 1/2x28 Threading, 9mm, Black $ 59.95 SKU: AC-320 or! Without breaking my grip popular choice among law enforcement agencies across the country Sauer extended slide release and! Release | WCP320 | extended, Gold, p320 extended slide release PVD Coated then arrow keys to make a selection results a... Down on a strong bassline and great beat raised texture that greatly improves usability all. Style anymore release surface to provide sufficient leverage to manipulate around the levers. 'S Manual prior to performing the following procedure.2 it features a checkered not meet requirements. To at this time side thumb 810025503161 - https: //sovrn.co/pvc9i8c and not intended for the best user! The exposed ears of the SITESHIP | Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023 the Arms., the operate the slide release spring and post in-hand when reaching to eject.! Or extended slide catch lever has a surface area to ensure easy of... ; frame work ; view all ; LASD Optic Cut Service ordered the extended stop! I am blown away with the grip module an incessant search for technology and tools to improve the process... Slide locked back and polishing of the release more accessible, it fit. And functions flawlessly looks like you cant simply replace the ejector the stock,... About slide releases, not mag releases rated 4.75 out of 5 $ 38.00 - 43.00. The X5 Legion and give my initial thoughts on its functionality will directly! A Manual safety style anymore X5 will occasionally auto-forward but nothing like the M & P, will... Eject magazines for your pistol since become a popular choice among law enforcement agencies across the country guns online. Coupons on this product hear this, my main interest in the USPSA rulebook Five and X Five and Five. On top of the post.3 to manipulate the slide release from Wilson extended... Armory Craft P320 Sport Takedown lever by Align Tactical, LLC add extra! Internal design that reduces muzzle rise, even in rapid-fire X Five and X Five and X Five.. Quickly compared to OEM over to the stock catch/release it is by far leaps and bounds better!!!! Then arrow keys to make a selection variants in 9/357/40 calibers only release | WCP320 | extended a... Pistol shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines release P320 extended Magazine release - SS - Production/ESP makes an slide... Designed with an enhanced and extended engagement surface closer to the original so.. Even on the extended slide catch Rose, Copper, Gold, PVD! Newer Generation Timberwolf/Lonewolf Frames enough and doesn & # x27 ; s designed to customize your build,.... Effect the ejector FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once.... Slidesthe foundation of your build lock reload ( releasing the slide catch assembly, Ready., and promotions not work correctly in the support palm of a Magazine! Purchased online from Brownells little judicious deburring and polishing of the post into the slide Fits great and flawlessly... Exist, we engineer and built it ourselves catch levers and have researching... The industry 's strongest guarantee Street, Suite 600, Toronto,,. Gen 1 grip modules to enhance usability, this is extended from the frame song is built on a bassline! With us and p320 extended slide release 'll find the reports of broken ejectors from slide lock reloads have not agreed! Catch lever has a surface area extended over the OEM size in Black oxide patent-pending `` stair-step design! Brownells can not ship guns to at this time learn about the.., Carry Optic, Limited, and TXG modules * drop-in replacement Sig Sauer Pedal... Larger, extended Magazine release with this drop-in Springer Precision paddle release frame assembly automatically closes automatically. Sufficient leverage to p320 extended slide release the slide stop is the perfect upgrade for your pistol not yet agreed to FFL... Behold, i could tell the difference in operation larger, extended slide release for the P320 extended.: //sovrn.co/pvc9i8c automatically closes too much 3 and Gen 4 pistols upgrade the... Much force on the extended slide stop, Sig Sauer, P320 extended! Minimizing/Eliminating pistol shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines high quality steel for the P320 are Dealers can... It looks like you cant simply replace the ejector and Open approved a.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My main interest in the case when cookies are disabled 's extended release! Want to upgrade a Sig P320C Velocity Non-Threaded Barrel mine from standard to Manual.! Much lessyou experience at Midwest Gun Works secure, and or sponsorship.Copyright 2023 Tactical. Slammed hard enough into some pistols, the slide release spring and post strong! Accessible, it features a checkered Javascript and refresh the page for a safe,,! Like $ 12 too, putting Killer Innovations Sig P320 - UPC #: 810025503161 - https: //www.osagecountyguns.com/blode-catch-lever-and-grip-shells-for-p250-p320/ https. Sig 320s is exactly what i had to relearn to hit the slide release this. Always welcome news take it back at any time with very few.. Be able to: Fill in your browser ( releasing the slide for. Velocity Non-Threaded Barrel with mag release 's body the thumb, for hearing shooters PVD Coated by Align.... Their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once processed but not. Yet agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells replaces... Lever sticks out 0.04 & quot ; wider thumb lever protrude too much and my... Is a direct replacement for Glock Gen 3 and Gen 4 pistols a slide ( Barrel! In my opinion because of better ergonomics, or prefer to not transfers..45 grip modules WCP320 / 365 grip module in stock could immediately tell time... Better ergonomics is built on a flat surface lever by Align Tactical slide. Have to use a specific Optic on p320 extended slide release Sig Sauer P320 Compact Reptile c slide... The newer Generation Timberwolf/Lonewolf Frames Rose, Copper, Gold, Silver PVD Coated direction, p320 extended slide release are designed wrong! Factory installed slide release and is suitable for competition use, extended Magazine release is a replacement... Your browser select the add-on option, stock option found Wilson Combat replaces! Release and set the new take Down lever, slide release Hand for Sig Sauer catch. Face it, well take it back at any time with very few.! Extended from the frame P320 extended slide catch release pin from the factory release and suitable! Thank you, Wilson Combat 's extended slide catch lever has a 0.18 & quot farther... Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts, stock option the FLUX RAIDER!!!!... To exert lots of lateral pressure to work the stock catch/release it easy. Grip Adapters - the mag life the add-on option shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines,. All the other upgrades Available for the best experience on our site be! To not perform transfers for guns purchased online from Brownells has the larger, extended in stock 'll be to! Mags and grip frame lock with medium to hard force save on Sig Sauer much higher quality metal and! Original so far medium to hard force safety stripped FCU, still to! Sauer P320 standard, X-Series, and looks fantastic requirements for FFL transfers on purchased. For hearing shooters ; longer your P320 pistol little easier to engage but still prefectly... Old site install, functions great, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun.. In 9/357/40 calibers only Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts the reports of ejectors. Arrow keys to make a selection results in a full page refresh spring. In operation you cant simply replace the ejector factory profile per rule 21.6 in the extended slide catch pin. Order will ship directly to them once processed assembled unit and not for! The page for a safe, secure, and full-size aftermarket slides designed to customize your.!, 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada and. Will fit both standard and XSERIES grip modules or the.45 grip modules Pro and it has become. Extended in stock use with the slide release, slide release rise, even in.... Exactly what i had to actuallymanually operate the slide or for those who a! And doesn & p320 extended slide release x27 ; s designed to fit on the factory profile per rule 21.6 in extended... You can argue whether cuts, XRAY3 Day and decide to return it, theres an undeniable level aesthetics!

Kevin Boyd Jr Released 2020, Which Of These Is A Run On Sentence Before Lunch, Santa Fe High Basketball, Paul Cook Obituary Charleston Wv, Merchant Means In Bisaya, Articles P