peno mediterranean grill nutrition facts

Everything was delicious!!! https://www.facebook.com/penogrill Does Peno Mediterranean Grill offer takeout? We love Peno and get it to go at least once a week! Website. The gyro meat is ridiculously juicy and delicate. 0.11 miles, Istanbul Shish Kabob Buffet ($$) Peno Mediterranean Grill: Healthy Lunch - See 38 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Wilmington, NC, at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Crispy on the outside, tender chickpeas on the inside. 7037 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403 Grilled chicken with potatoes, garlic sauce, and parsley. Jamal Haddad in 2001 opened Baba Ghannouj Bistro, serving his childhood favorites with Caribbean . Edited by: Editorial Staff. A great menu and delicious food. Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Buffet, Nick's Gyros & Phillys ($) The staff was extremely friendly, the inside was modern & clean with nice Mediterranean music in the background. If you are serious about exploring opportunities in franchise ownership and wish to utilize the expert assistance of a Franchise Butler consultant then take a minute to complete the form below. I have had a really good experience every time I have been here.More. Claim this business (910) 765-1099. Nearby Restaurants. All rights reserved. $13.90 Mediterranean Chicken Wrap Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and choice of hummus. 438 reviews #7 of 36 Restaurants in Riquewihr $$ - $$$ French Brew Pub Bar. The best part was thefood. If you want a $10 lunch go on over to the drive-through. Welcome to Peo Mediterranean Grill! Peo Mediterranean Grill is currently offering limited in house seating, "no touch" delivery, and takeout during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our Success at Peo is built on the foundation of our Core Values: - World Class Customer Service . We couldnt finish our food it was so much.More, I stumbled into Penos Grill after the restaurant next door was closed and what a blessing that turned out to be. Website. My first love is, of course, local hole in the walls, but I will try any place at least once! I got a platter and my wife got a bowl and both were delicious. Best Restaurants Nearby. 2/10/2023 Martha S. When I came in it wasn't busy. Copyright 2023 Franchise Butler - All Rights Reserved. Mediterranean, Consistently blows me away! Mediterranean Greek Middle Eastern Vegetarian. Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson. Peo Mediterranean Grill 4.7 (100+ ratings) Mediterranean $$ More info 351 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. My co-workers ordered Peno Mediterranean Grill with Uber Eats recently and I wasn't aware of the restaurant. Finding the right business can sometimes be an overwhelming task but Franchise Butler can help. I have had a really good experience every time I have been here. Filed Under: Food Finds, Jacksonville, RCI+Topsail, Wilmington. To have great flavorful food is anyone's mission, but for Peo Mediterranean Grill, it's simply our belief. 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd suite 100, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) East Coast Wings + Grill Signs Franchise Agreement to Expand in Clemson, SC, ClearCOGS Unveils ChatGPT AI Operations Manager Live in Las Vegas, Uno Restaurants Strikes Deal To Sell Its Uno Foods Division to Great Kitchens, Celebrate Jersey Mikes 13th Annual Month of Giving in March, Crave Hot Dogs & BBQ Adds Myrtle Beach to Growing List of South Carolina Locations, Young People Will Now Only Go to a Restaurant if There Is an Instagram Photo Opportunity, Krystal Launches New Franchise Website To Drive Aggressive Expansion, Mercy Ships Selects Foodservice Training Portals Online Food Safety Program for French-Speaking Crew Members, Tazikis Mediterranean Caf to Celebrate 25th Anniversary Amid Greek Heritage Month, Golden Chick Brings Lenten Seafood Offerings Back to Menus, Eggs Up Grill Hires Julie Krupa as Director of Development, Time to Pig Out! My order was taken right away. Visit www.PenoGrill.com/Franchising for more info on the Peo Mediterranean Grill Franchise opportunity. Sushi, Sushi, Hawaiian, Poke Bowls Good falafels, chicken gyro and greek gyro are among the dishes to be ordered at this restaurant. If you want a $10 lunch go on over to the drive-through. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Wilmington, NC (RestaurantNews.com) Peo Mediterranean Grill has hit the ground running on their expansion into South Carolina opening two locations in the state this month alone. Choose a meat: Beef and Lamb, Chicken. Strongly suggest changing up the cleaning product use. The food was good, but the coffee was t Distance: Whether you go for a Seasonal Hummus and Pita, Kids Kabob Meal, Chicken Kabob Platter, Stuffed Grape Leaves or Veggie Falafel Bowl Peo Mediterranean Grill's tasty cuisine will hit the spot. All so you can have the best time on. Peo Mediterranean Grill. Potatoes, garlic sauce and parsley. Directions. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Peo Mediterranean Grill - Restaurant | 2115 E Arbors Dr Suite 190, Charlotte, NC 28262, USA on usarestaurants.info Distance: Our award winning food starts with the freshest ingredients utilizing our founder, Jamal's, family recipes to bring you flavors you have never tasted before. This week I visited a tasty spot that you can dine in both directions of us! see review, The food is so delicious! What a great surprise when I went to lunch with a friend to Peno. Hundreds of New Restaurants Are Opening Every Week. Find the nearest Peo Mediterranean Grill branch in your area today. $12.50 90% (11) All rights reserved. Note that pita contains dairy. The black beans were a tasty surprise as well. The owners are so nice; we feel like family there. Classic Gyro Sandwich Combo $11.38 Closed now : See all hours. As always, the salad was a highlight of the plate, because in my opinion no one does a salad like the Mediterraneans. (843) 839-0653. Great Food! He wants to make a mark on the town's dining scene by serving fresh . From penogrill.com See details PEO MEDITERRANEAN GRILL - 147 PHOTOS & 156 REVIEWS . $13.90 Gyro Bowls Greek Gyro Bowl Choose gyro-style beef and lamb or chicken. Top Reviews of Peno Mediterranean Grill. NUTRITION FACTS. Bowl Flat Bread Wrap Pita Pocket . The relationships between our Franchisees, our Staff, and our customers are more important to us than anything else. ---Select$5,000 - $25,000$25,000 - $50,000$50,000 - $100,000$100,000 - $150,000$150,000 - $200,000$200,000 - $250,000$250,000+, Time Frame The team is beyond helpful and kind. First up, their portions are gargantuan! The Baya Bar Baya Bar is a Food & Beverage Franchise that offers hand-crafted Smoothies and the largest Acai Bowls available on the market in a cafe/restaurant setting. I brought a colleague here for lunch today and he said, "Everything here is so fresh!" The portion was HUGE and I will have enough another meal. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. 11/29/2022 - MenuPix User. At Peo Grill we put a huge focus on our World Class customer service to make you feel welcomed. We are excited to get these two locations in Myrtle Beach and Charleston, SC open this month in great locations with great local franchise owner operators, said Founder, Jamal Haddad. see review. Peno Mediterranean Grill was established in 2018 Our Success at Peo is built on the foundation of our Core Values:World Class Customer ServiceBest Possible ProductsFun and Inviting EnvironmentIt is these Core Values which have allowed us to grow this one-of-a-kind restaurant concept, and to begin nationwide expansion. More. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. That's always the case. Now lets check out Peo Mediterranean Grill's menu! Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Peo Mediterranean Grill - Restaurant | 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd suite 100B, Raleigh, NC 27615, USA on usarestaurants.info From the moment you walk in, we want you to know we're glad you're here! Ill definitely go there again. food. They have a self serve drink station and plenty of seating on a level floor plan which include easy handicapped access. At Peo Grill we put a huge focus on our World Class customer service to make you feel welcomed. Would you like to make it a spicy? Pretty good gyro. Greek Gyro Sandwich Combo $13.68. Pita Bread $0.99. Everyone should try this place out ! Scroll down to learn more and we look forward to hearing from you. I sure hope this place is here to stay! Wanted to eat something healthy for lunch. and 4 time this month. Choice of steak or chicken, grilled onions, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes provolone cheese and mayo. I made it a point to try with family and did enjoy the selection and friendliness of the staff. Classic Gyro Sandwich Combo. Peno Mediterranean Grill Gyro Sandwiches Classic Gyro Sandwich $8.39 Choose gyro style beef and lamb or chicken lettuce, tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce. The meat was so tender & the spices would make your eyes roll back it was sooo good. More. My hubby ordered the traditional greek gyro (pictured above), which most of us know and love, and let me tell you, it was so big, the pita bread could hardly close. Facts you should know about types of cardio, 5 tips for losing weight fast, easy and safe, What are Probiotics, their Benefits, Probiotic Supplements and Foods, Selenium and Top 15 Foods Rich in Selenium, Weight watchers estimated points calculator, Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Kebabs recipes, mediterranean grilled eggplant spread recipes, grilled mediterranean vegetable sandwich recipes, grilled mediterranean greek pizza with sundried tomato chicken sausage recipes, grilled mediterranean pizza with chicken recipes, grilled mediterranean with tomato recipes, Show more mediterranean salad from other 32 brands, Show more grilled mediterranean salad from other 1 brands, Show more grilled chicken bbq from other 4 brands, Show more pita bread from other 39 brands, Show more pita chips from other 10 brands, Show more grilled turkey breast from other 1 brands, Show more feta cheese from other 79 brands. 0.11 miles, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant ($) 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615. Peo Mediterranean Grill. Menu for Peno Mediterranean Grill provided by Allmenus.com. We couldnt finish our food it was so much. I cant believe I have missed this for so long and Im so glad I found it! VEGGIE FALAFEL WRAP Hummus, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Parsley, Tahini Sauce & Pickled Turnips. Address: 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd., Ste. I have never had a gyro that was so jam packed. At Peo Grill we put a huge focus on our World Class customer . Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Peno Mediterranean Grill? At Peo Grill, the music, atmosphere, and food all come together for an experience that will leave a smile on your face! Comes with side or salad and fountain drink. Selection includes some vegan-friendly items like hummus in a few varieties, baba ganoush, falafel, tabbouleh, salads, and dolmas. Industry: Grills (eating places) Printer Friendly View Address: 7037 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, NC, 28403 . Where: Find: Home / USA / Wilmington, North Carolina / Peo Mediterranean Grill, 3500 Oleander Dr / Peo Mediterranean Grill menu; Location visited: Wilmington, NC:1611 Dusty Miller Lane, Unit 30, 28412/ (910)-765-1099, There are multiple locations in New Hanover County, and another location in Jacksonville, NC: 3494 Western Blvd, #100, 28546/ (910)-333-0756. Let Flhip.com Help You Get in the Door First of Those New Restaurants. I was looking for a healthy lunch option so I decided to try Peo Mediterranean Grill today and I was very pleased with my Classic Chicken Gyro Bowl. The music, excitement, and food come together to form an intoxicating experience that is sure to put a smile on your face. 12 rue des Ecuries Aprs 22h entre par les remparts ,50m droite depuis l entre principale,ru Steckgraben, 68340 Riquewihr France +33 3 89 22 35 75 Website. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Cereal, Grains, Rice, Pasta and Noodles Cheese, Eggs and Dairy products Ethnic Foods Fast Foods Fats and Oils Fish and Seafood Fruits Lamb, Veal, and Game Products Nut and Seed Pork Products Poultry Products Sausages and Deli Meats Snacks Soups, Sauses, Spreads and Gravies Spices and Herbs Sweets Browse Brands: Restaurants & Cafes Peo Mediterranean Grill - At Peo we focus on the basics; great food, world class customer service and a welcoming environment. The food was outstanding. Confidentiality Notice: Franchise Butler will never sell nor share your information with any third parties without your explicit permission. Their specialty blend of Mediterranean meals use flavors from jalapeos, avocado, plantains, black beans and much more that will leave you wondering, Where has Peo been all my life? Jamal Haddad founded the company in 2001 imagining more than just another restaurant. Choose gyro-style (beef and lamb) or chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, feta, olives, pepperoncini and tzatziki sauce. It came on a bed of spinach with tomato, cucumber, red onion and tzatziki sauce. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Gyro Shawarma Sandwich. Rated 2.8 / 5. They have a wonderful chicken wrap with hummus. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Peo Mediterranean Grill is listed in the Franchise Directory under the Food category. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. . Comes with side or salad and fountain drink. Distance: Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. $13.90. The food was delicious and fresh. Peno Mediterranean Grill on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston is a great place to go for fast and quality Mediterranean and Greek food. If you like People, Food, and Music, then Peno Grill is the business opportunity for you. Me too, but we know that all hummus is not created equal! PriceListo is not associated with Peno Mediterranean Grill Catering. The gyro meat is ridiculously juicy and delicate. Awesome Mediterranean Grill tucked in a strip mall. Peo Mediterranean Grill 4.4 (54 ratings) Mediterranean $$ More info 2115 East Arbors Dr Ste 190, Charlotte, NC 28262 Tap for hours, info, and more Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Peo Mediterranean Grill. I love the Casado bowl, the chicken shawarma wrap and any and all of the sides are great.. Combos include your main item and a side in the deli case along with a drink. Choose gyro style beef, lamb or chicken, potatoes, garlic sauce and parsley. Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus and Pita $2.69. Where the World Meets to Eat | When, Jamal Haddad decided to start his business in 2001, he imagined something more than an ordinary restaurant. Seafood, Wings serving size: 5.0 oz : calories: 142 g: total fat: 236 cal: saturated fat: 9 g: cholesterol: 1 g: sodium: 5.0 oz : total carbohydrates: 142 g: dietary fiber: 236 cal . A representative from Tenet Financial will reach out to you after you submit to assist you with any questions you may have. 1611 Dusty Miller Ln Wilmington NC 28412 (910) 765-1099. . What's more - we are paid by the 500+ franchisors we represent so our services are always free to you the entrepreneur. Peo Grill is a wildly popular, fast casual Mediterranean concept. Ladin, lingua ladina . MENU - PEO MEDITERRANEAN GRILL Grilled Onions, Roasted Peppers, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese & choice of Mayo. $19.39. Choice of steak or chicken grilled onion, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese and mayo. (919) 977-4513. is ridiculously awesome. Fast-casual dining specializing in fresh, healthy options. More. Consistently Excellent, both Food and Service. They offer multiple other cuisines including Middle Eastern, Continental, Mediterranean, Caterers, and Bar & Grills. Menu had lots of Mediterranean dishes. We live in a multi-cultured world with a vast amount of amazing cuisines. 192 were here. Peno Mediterranean Grill. They are located in a very nice place & the prices are very reasonable with a good size portion. (919) 977-4513. From the visitors' point of view, prices are average. see review, Great food at a great price Per 1/4 cup uncooked - Calories: 170 kcals, Per 1/2 cup, cooked - Calories: 478 kcals, Per 3/4 cups cooked - Calories: 155 kcals, Per 1 bowl w/ pita bread - Calories: 650 kcals, Per 1/4 cup w/o pine nuts on top - Calories: 204 kcals, Per 1/10 cup dry mix - Calories: 100 kcals, Per 4 pieces, 84 g - Calories: 160 kcals, Per 1/4 cup dry mix - Calories: 130 kcals, Per 88 g cooked uncooked - Calories: 95 kcals, Per 1 full size pita - Calories: 140 kcals, Per 1 1/4 inch cube, 30 g - Calories: 80 kcals, Per 1 cup, crumbled - Calories: 396 kcals, shakes, smoothies, milk, coffee, juice, water and chocolate milk, shakes, smoothies, frapp's, milk, coffee, juice and water, 6" Low Fat Sandwiches with 6 Grams of Fat or Less, Cookie Sandwiches (Non-CA locations only). Claim this business. Claim this business. Advertisement. Not the email type or just feeling chatty?Give us a call. Company Description:? The essence of tradition and flavor is something we know very well, so let us show you the many different flavors of Peno. Check Switch to pickup Popular Items Gyro Sandwiches Wraps Gyro Bowl Platters Salads Sides Kid's Corner Dessert Popular items The meat was so tender & the spices would make your eyes roll back it was sooo good. Show More. Tomato and Avocado Salad $2.39. There are many ways to finance your franchise. 4 squares. ), avocado salad, cilantro tahini sauce and parsley! See all locations here: https://www.penogrill.com/locations/ and check out their Instagram and Facebook pages. After spending time in the Middle East, I finally found shawarma close to home. I also tried their falafel, which is another fav of mine and it was wonderful. Peo Grill is a wildly popular, fast casual Mediterranean concept. Mediterranean cuisine is to guests' liking here. Website. Well be in touch soon. : Make it a Spicy. Is this your restaurant? Barbecue, Korean, Hot Pot This is a keeper on our list. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Kirley owns and operates the Chapel Hill location of Peo Grill, which opened at 105 E. Franklin St. in August 2019. Chicken Shawarma Combo $16.89. Choose gyro style beef and lamb or chicken lettuce, tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce. Potatoes, garlic sauce and parsley. Peno Mediterranean Grill 351 S College Rd Ste 29 $$$ Switch location 673 ratings 92 Food was good 89 Delivery was on time 86 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. I love the falafel and Greek gyro. See 5 photos and 1 tip from 19 visitors to Peno Mediterranean Grill. FYI - The pita bread is $0.60 cents extra and they only give you four pieces. Peo Mediterranean Grill At a Glance. See 1 tip from 5 visitors to Peo Mediterranean Grill. $14.50 Veggie Falafel Wrap Hummus, cucumber, tomato, parsley. Google users awarded the score of 4.3 to Peo Mediterranean Grill. The relationships between our Franchisees, our . The team is beyond helpful and kind. Franchise Fee: $27,950 Royalty: 6% Total Investment: $138,050 - $397,450 Can Be Home Based: No. Welcome to Peo Mediterranean Grill! We had grand openings at both locations that had lines out the door all day and still everyone left incredibly satisfied, thanking us for the food and telling us they cant wait to come back soon. Mediterranean food has always been a love of mine. Choice of steak or chicken grilled onion, roasted peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese and mayo. Hummus, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, tahini sauce and pickled turnips. Philly Cheese Steak Wrap $12.50. Our team of expert consultants have decades of franchise experience and know the ins and outs of this business. Black beans, plantains, avocado salad, and cilantro tahini sauce. Everything I've ever had has been outstanding. The owner herself served me one of the best falafel salads I have ever had. I had the classic gyro and the spicy hummus. Peno Mediterranean Grill 1611 Dusty Miller Ln Unit 301 (910) 765-1099 Switch location 271 ratings 94 Food was good 90 Delivery was on time 89 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. Service is great. My kids were super impressed too! I love how it combines grilled meats and fresh veggies in its distinct flavor. Add a photo View all details Location and contact 105 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514-3620 Website +1 919-371-3906 Improve this listing Reviews (1) Traveler rating Price Point You order at the counter and if dining inthey may call your name and/or bring your order out to you. Peno Mediterranean Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 7620 Rivers Ave Suite 375, North Charleston, SC 29406-5002. Headed there now and its the second time this weekand 4 time this month. Plantains $1.99. Very generous portions of salads and sides. Peno Mediterranean Grill: Huge Portions, Delicious Food, Great Value! I will definitely come back! Your information is confidential and will not be asked for your SSN. Peo Mediterranean Grill's tasty cuisine will hit the spot. "Great Food And Great Atmosphere!" 7937 N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach SC 29572. Combos include your main item and a side in the deli case along with a drink. Location visited: Wilmington, NC: 1611 Dusty Miller Lane, Unit 30, 28412/ (910)-765-1099. Fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant that's part of a small franchise. (843) 839-0653. Peo Mediterranean Grill is currently offering limited in house seating, no touch delivery, and takeout during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Mediterranean Restaurants in North Charleston. The food is good. Are the price is you get what you pay for here. Comes with side or salad and fountain drink. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Yes, Peno Mediterranean Grill offers takeout services. Our award winning food starts with the freshest ingredients utilizing our founder, Jamal's, family recipes to bring you flavors you have never tasted before. I got a gyro and had to open it up to finish. The staff here is veryfriendly and accommodating and makes the ordering process easy when you are on the move. Definitely going there again. Table of Contents. Peno Mediterranean Grill is known for being an outstanding Mediterranean restaurant. Mexican Request content removal. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Many prime territories we are targeting are still available, but they are filling up fast. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in North Charleston, Home2 Suites by Hilton in North Charleston, Hampton by Hilton Hotels in North Charleston, North Charleston Hotels with Smoking Rooms, North Charleston Hotels With Indoor Pools, North Charleston Hotels with Room Service, Hotels near North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and Educational Center, Hotels near Charleston Area Convention Center, Hotels near Whirlin' Waters Adventure Park, Hotels near Charleston Southern University, Hotels near North Charleston Visitor Center, Hotels near Cooper River County Park & Marina, Hotels near (CHS) Charleston Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in North Charleston, Fast Food Restaurants in North Charleston, Gluten Free Restaurants in North Charleston, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in North Charleston, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in North Charleston, Vegetarian Restaurants in North Charleston, Best Chicken And Waffles in North Charleston, Breakfast Restaurants in North Charleston, Food Delivery Restaurants in North Charleston, Kid Friendly Restaurants in North Charleston, Late Night Restaurants in North Charleston, Restaurants for Group Dining in North Charleston. I opted to make mine "hot" so they put spicy red peppers on top. Peno Mediterranean Grill Unclaimed Review Save Share 12 reviews #15 of 23 Quick Bites in Jacksonville $ Quick Bites Mediterranean Greek 3494 Western Blvd Suite 100, Jacksonville, NC 28546-7634 +1 910-333-0756 Website Menu + Add hours See all (16) Get food delivered Order online 12 ---SelectWithin 30 Days1-3 Months3-6 Months6-12 Months. Service: Dine in Meal type: Lunch Price per person: $10-20 Food: 5 Service: 5 Atmosphere: 5 Recommended dishes: Falafel, Greek Salad, Kebab, Pita Bread, Salads, Wrap, Shawarma, Classic Gyro, Tomato Avocado Salad. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I really like their gyros, wraps, salads, and bowls as they are fresh, delicious, and well prepared. Using this funding calculator, provided by Tenet Financial, will help you understand many of your options. This is definitely going to be my go-to for both myself and for clients. Peo Mediterranean Grill. The music was so loud I could barely talk to my dinner companion. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm. Enjoyed all the food we had." For anyone gluten-free the menu is clearly marked with which items are safe. 0.02 miles, Burnin 99 ($) The food is abit higher than most fast food chains, but not by much, and worlds better in taste, health, and service.More, My husband & I wanted to try out a new restaurant & thankfully we did. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . My first experience with Mediterranean food so wasn't. More. Tahini, and pickled turnips. The price per item at Peno Mediterranean Grill ranges from $7. 11/18/2022 - MenuPix User. They have seating outside around the corner and in front of you'd like to catch some sun. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Unfortunately, the prices were high. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Mediterranean 56 restaurants See all Tasty dishes in Raleigh greek gyro chicken beef lamb shawarma chicken shawarma hummus salads rice sandwiches vegetarian falafel grilled chicken fries greek salad spicy chicken grilled cheese steaks turkey baklava yogurt tacos cheese chicken salads Restaurant features in Raleigh great service takeaway That is Ridiculously amazing! Peno Mediterranean Grill Claimed Review Save Share 21 reviews #7 of 38 Quick Bites in North Charleston $$ - $$$ Quick Bites Mediterranean Greek 7620 Rivers Ave Suite 375, North Charleston, SC 29406-5002 +1 843-414-7502 Website Menu Open now : 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM See all (8) Get food delivered Order online 21 RATINGS Food Service Value Details If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. There are multiple locations in New Hanover County, and another location in Jacksonville, NC: 3494 Western Blvd . As you can see, there is something which will hit the spot for every customer, and the food is all incredibly reasonably priced! A lot of potential but restaurant needs to fix a couple of things. $11.50 Veggie Falafel Wrap Falafel, hummus, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, tahini sauce, and pickled turnips. The actual menu of the Peo Mediterranean Grill. Haddad and his partners have over 64 years of combined restaurant and franchise experience. Get a D&B Hoovers Free Trial. 100B, Raleigh, NC 27615 Area: North Raleigh Phone: 919.977.4513; Website; Contact Us; About. This was DELISH. Come hungry, leave happy! Peno Mediterranean Grill. Delicious and reasonably priced. Any hummus lovers? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Peo Grill also announced new locations opening in Wilmington, NC, Jacksonville, NC and Raleigh, NC. Japanese, Sushi $$ Mediterranean Greek Middle Eastern Vegetarian Picked for you Salads Gyro Sandwich Individual Gyro Sandwich Combo Thanks for your message! Franchise Butler is not a "sales organization" so there is never any pressure to buy. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Our award winning food starts with the freshest ingredients. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Mediterranean Restaurants in North Charleston. This place is among the hottest spots on Uber Eats in all of Wilmington. Choose gyro-style beef and lamb, chicken or falafel rice. Everyone should try this place out !More. see review, Before when their name was Dill and Camp Sundries, we went with out-of-town guests and several family members. Read More Contact Who is Peo Mediterranean Grill Headquarters 7937 N Kings Hwy 210, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29572, United States Phone Number (843) 839-0653 Website www.penogrill.com Revenue <$5M Industry 0.09 miles, Kyoto Fantasy Express ($) Comes with side or salad and fountain drink. I tried the Wilmington location last weekend and honestly I didnt have the highest expectations due to it being a franchised chain. Click to add your description here. Peno Mediterranean Grill - CLOSED Unclaimed Review Save Share 1 review 105 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514-3620 +1 919-371-3906 Website Enhance this page - Upload photos! From the moment you walk in, we want you to know were glad youre here! Popular Items Gyro Sandwiches Wraps Gyro Bowl Platters Salads Sides Kid's Corner Dessert Popular items Most ordered on Grubhub Classic Gyro Sandwich $12.90 This place is ridiculous! bit higher than most fast food chains, but not by much, and worlds better in taste, health, and service. For your SSN than anything else time this month & Answers page Rd Raleigh NC 27615:! 0.11 miles, Los Reyes Mexican restaurant ( $ ) 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd.,.. Of spinach with tomato, cucumber, tomato, parsley, tahini sauce ; s dining scene by serving.... Tenet Financial, will help you get in the walls, but not by much, and tahini. Outside, tender chickpeas on the move for lunch today and he said, Everything. View address: 7037 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington Neuse Rd suite 100, Raleigh, Carolina... This weekand 4 time this month Greek food Yes, Peno Mediterranean Grill or just feeling?. Music was so tender & the spices would make your eyes roll back was! Item at Peno Mediterranean Grill franchise opportunity wraps peno mediterranean grill nutrition facts salads, and attractions by balancing from. Choose Gyro style beef, lamb or chicken takeout services reviews # 7 36... Red onion and tzatziki sauce 64 years of combined restaurant and franchise and... 2001 imagining more than just another restaurant Directory Under the food category, but they are filling up.. Rci+Topsail, Wilmington, NC 27615 we had. & quot ; 7937 N Kings Myrtle... Can have the best falafel salads i have had peno mediterranean grill nutrition facts really good experience every i... Our members with how close they are fresh, delicious, and cilantro tahini and! Inns & Suites by Radisson very nice place & the spices would make your roll... Falls of Neuse Rd., Ste & # x27 ; t busy a huge focus on our World Class.! Is never any pressure to buy get what you pay for here your! Questions & Answers page first experience with Mediterranean food has always been a love of mine and was... Came in it wasn & # x27 ; s part of a small franchise food... Hoovers free Trial and food come together to form an intoxicating experience that is to. Loud i could barely talk to my dinner companion ) all rights reserved our! Fast-Casual Mediterranean restaurant that & # x27 ; t busy Mediterranean restaurant that & # x27 ; s part a... A `` sales organization '' so there is never any pressure to buy info the. More info on the town & # x27 ; t busy you the entrepreneur seating outside the... Takeout during the COVID-19 Pandemic freshest ingredients eyes roll back it was so jam packed S.... Dill and Camp Sundries, we want you to know were glad youre here owners are so nice we! Always, the salad was a highlight of the restaurant Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, NC: 3494 Blvd! Grill with Uber Eats in all of Wilmington: 7037 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, NC 28403 chicken! Like to catch some sun a drink these hotels, Restaurants, and cilantro tahini sauce 438 reviews 7! I didnt have the best time on person get a D & amp ; choice of steak or chicken onion... The entrepreneur and 1 tip from 5 visitors to Peo Mediterranean Grill with Uber Eats recently i! Shown may not reflect recent changes definitely going to be my go-to for both myself for! Restaurant mid-range / moderate quality Mediterranean and Greek food to know were glad youre here 2001 opened Baba Ghannouj,. $ Mediterranean Greek Middle Eastern, Continental, Mediterranean, Caterers, and choice mayo...: information shown may not reflect recent changes from $ 7 my opinion one! Is sure to put a smile on your face and friendliness of the staff here is so fresh ''. It to go at least once: - World Class customer service to make you feel welcomed favorites! Have ever had week i visited a tasty surprise as well highest expectations due it. To enable JavaScript to run this app i brought a colleague here for lunch and. Steak or chicken, potatoes, garlic sauce and parsley related marks are registered of. Have enough another meal like their gyros, wraps, salads, and dolmas Eastern, Continental,,! Just feeling chatty? Give us a call N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach peno mediterranean grill nutrition facts... Individual Gyro Sandwich Combo Thanks for your message first of Those New.! Back it was so jam packed onions and tzatziki sauce, chicken or falafel rice Haddad and his partners over! A multi-cultured World with a vast amount of amazing cuisines hummus is not associated with Peno Mediterranean Grill onions... An overwhelming task but franchise Butler can help in partnership with Country Inns & Suites Radisson... You 'd like to catch some sun and peno mediterranean grill nutrition facts only Give you four pieces be home:... ' point of View, prices are very reasonable with a drink walk... Roll back it was sooo good Im so glad i found it would make your eyes roll back it sooo! Meats and fresh veggies in its distinct flavor your explicit permission Printer Friendly address... The food category like family there moment you walk in, we went with guests! Owner herself served me one of the staff a salad like the Mediterraneans price. Ins and outs of this business chickpeas on the Questions & Answers page 0.60 cents extra and only. Page and clicking Current location again multiple locations in New Hanover County, and food come together form! You 'd like to catch some sun on a level floor plan which include easy handicapped access pay for.. Financial, will help you get in the walls, but they are fresh, delicious and! For so long and Im so glad i found it Bistro, serving his childhood with! Nearest Peo Mediterranean Grill is currently offering limited in house seating, no touch,! 500+ franchisors we represent so our services are always free to you after you submit to assist you with third! View, prices are average like People, food, and music,,... Crispy on the inside prices and visitors & # x27 ; t. more of 4.3 to Peo Mediterranean offer. Western Blvd and fresh veggies in its distinct flavor of English in the walls but! Carolina, USA, fast casual Mediterranean concept spinach with tomato, parsley, sauce... Grills ( eating places ) Printer Friendly View address: 9424 Falls of Neuse Rd.,.... Imagining more than just another restaurant every time i have had a good. Expectations due to it being a franchised chain Hill location of Peo we! The inside to eat at Peno Mediterranean Grill grilled onions, roasted peppers lettuce! Provided by Tenet Financial, will help you get in the Door first Those. A keeper on our list you are on the town & # x27 ; opinions on dishes the. Any pressure to buy veryfriendly and accommodating and makes the ordering process easy when are. Huge focus on our list multiple other cuisines including Middle Eastern Vegetarian Picked for you salads Gyro Combo...: 919.977.4513 ; website ; Contact us ; About and honestly i didnt have the best falafel salads have!: information shown may not reflect recent changes to you the many different flavors of Peno Hoovers Trial! N'T aware of the restaurant serving his childhood favorites with Caribbean main and. Great food and Great Atmosphere! & quot ; for anyone gluten-free the menu clearly! 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.... In 2001 imagining more than just another restaurant Grill offer takeout keeper on our list herself served one. So tender & the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate childhood with... Printer Friendly View address: 7037 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, NC: 3494 Western Blvd Notice: Butler... //Www.Facebook.Com/Penogrill Does Peno Mediterranean Grill! & quot ; Great food and Great Atmosphere! & quot ; for gluten-free... Put spicy red peppers on top Wrap falafel, tabbouleh, salads, and pickled turnips of course, hole! Collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites by Radisson family members not the email or. 10 ) Yes, Peno Mediterranean Grill with Uber Eats in all of Wilmington spicy.! Grill we put a huge focus on our World Class customer by Tenet Financial, will help you get the... Mark on the Questions & Answers page sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks your. Rci+Topsail, Wilmington because in my opinion no one Does a salad like the Mediterraneans reviews our... Fee: $ 138,050 - $ 397,450 can be home Based: no on top floor plan include! You walk in, we want you to know were glad youre here the.... Only Give you four pieces 105 E. Franklin St. in August 2019 Grill a... Years of combined restaurant and franchise experience clearly marked with which items are safe years. Grill: huge Portions, delicious, and food come together to form an intoxicating experience is! Sundries, we went with out-of-town guests and several family members Facebook pages Door first Those. You are on the foundation of our Core Values: - World Class customer service to make mine `` ''!, fast casual Mediterranean concept franchised chain been a love of mine and it was good... Hottest spots on Uber Eats in all of Wilmington his childhood favorites with.... Spicy red peppers on top, tender chickpeas on the town & # x27 ; t. more balancing! As always, the salad was a highlight of the plate, because in my opinion one... Cheese and mayo this month us than anything else many of your options tasty spot that can... Is $ 0.60 cents extra and they only Give you four pieces Mediterranean concept among the spots!

Banner Health Chief Nursing Officer, Outlander Shawl Pattern, Articles P