plum orchard lanark menu

Really disappointed. first time ive been here since it changed from China Bleu, and wont be the last. were very impressed from start to finish. 40 photos. a little missing, but hey, if his food they want and nothing else, then this is the place. Add a photo. It should have been ready to collect at this time as requested.The restaurent was chaotic, another customers order had been lost and she was complaining, the owner came out and shouted at the staff that there were orders waiting in the kitchen.I waited 35 minutes and eventually complainted about the delay. The place is spotlessly clean and the staff were great Review. I thoroughly enjoyed my hot and sour soup, and the salt and pepper chicken with noodles were amazing. The ribs also where overlooked and the sauce was just dollops. Needless to say we will be back in the not too distant future. Only gripe was the waiting time as orders for delivery were being prioritised. Id really like it if an alternative could be used or no straw at all. The food was so delicious - everyone one agreed best Chinese food tasted. The food was so delicious - everyone one agreed best Chinese food tasted. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Sign of good food.More, Dined here with 4 adults and 4 kids, and had a great meal and the staff were very good with the kids. Great value meal and very friendly staff. View the online menu of Plum Orchard and other restaurants in Lanark, United Kingdom. Watch Lanark Live day and night with the live streaming webcams in Lanark High Street! Plum Orchard. more, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Table Service, Takeout. This Chinese restaurant/takeaway has recently changed its name from China Blue to Plum Orchard. to use The Plum Orchard again as they are the best Chinese around here. Spotlessly clean and very reasonably priced. Plum Orchard: Lovely menu - food - decor- Ace service - See 19 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Lanark, UK, at Tripadvisor. Restaurants in der Nhe von Langloch Farm @ CCI auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 3'873 Bewertungen und 1'475 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nhe von Langloch Farm @ CCI in Lanark, Vereinigtes Knigreich an. Spotlessly clean and very reasonably priced. The food was absolutely delicious and plenty of it tbh Google/Apple Pay/Paypal (via supported devices). Are you sure you want to delete this question? Would recommend, good for takeaway too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Construction of the mansion began in 1898 and several additions to the house were made through 1906. Lanark. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was lunch time though so a good excuse. Paper Shop Lanark ML11 9DS Retailers - other. Lanark, ON. Will definitely return for another treat. Plum Orchard Located in Wellgate, Plum Orchard serves fresh oriental food in their restaurant and takeaway. The architecturalfirmofPeabody & Stearns was employed to design the original home,built in a Georgian Revival style. Some lovely wines on offer too. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Food was nice enough, we went soup, ribs and satays for mains. Our aggregate rating, Sluurpometro, is 89 based on 2316 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +44 1555 666077, An error has occurred! Updated on 20/02/2023 . Yes, Plum Orchard offers takeaway services. The decor has also been transformed and you will dine in lovely surroundings. If it comes true it will be more than a once in a while treat! Plum Orchard: First time but not the last - See 20 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Lanark, UK, at Tripadvisor. Worst ever. Will be taking our children there most definitely as they love chinese. Sign of good food. On display are the architecture, furnishings, and machinery that made operation of the house possible. National Seashore Georgia Info; Alerts; Maps; Calendar; Fees; . Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. You are not logged in. Sorry about your disappointment in our restaurant this time. I eventually received my order at 18:10 (40 minutes late). Id really like it if an alternative could be used or no straw at all. We do like the food here and I understand it was busy but IMO this delay is unacceptable. If it comes true it will be more than a once in a while treat! The architectural firm of Peabody . So glad we did. On this page you can find the full menu of Plum Orchard. #6 of 82 places to eat in Lanark. Rubbish total rubbish phoned the number 6 times to place an order only to hear a recording saying this mail box is full and can't accept any more messages. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Ao navegar no site estar a consentir a sua utilizao. Plum Orchard, Lanark: 21 Plum Orchard 4.5 Tripadvisor 19 36 Lanark Soon after his death,his younger sister Nancy moved in after her marriage to the island doctor, Dr. Marius Johnston, in 1924. People say that the service is fine here. All in all great evening had by the family!Bonus very nicely decorated resturaunt area!.Will definitely be back! the foods are so delicious. Chicken Curry was like soup and chow mien was like sweet and sour. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The soft drink came with a paper straw . Never in all my years ordering food from here have I ever had to review my takeaway tonight. Plum Orchard is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I thoroughly enjoyed my hot and sour soup, and the salt and pepper chicken with noodles were amazing. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Think its the only time Ive had a Chinese meal and not felt really thirsty all night and a bit groggy in the morning. The restaurant information including the Plum Orchard menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Visitors can take a free tour of the 22,000 square foot mansion. For Hiking, 8-10 hours (not recommended for day visitors). Spotlessly clean and very reasonably priced. Closed. The place is spotlessly clean and the staff were great It looks a little insignificant from the street, but walking inside into the restaurant I was very surprised. Plum Orchard Back To Lanark, UK. Regularly use for take away too - Cant praise highly enough - brilliant. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Plum Orchard, Lanark: Restaurant menu and price, read 1906 reviews rated 89/100. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The soft drink came with a paper straw . I thoroughly enjoyed my hot and sour soup, and the salt and pepper chicken with noodles were amazing. Needless to say we will be back in the not too distant future.Highly recommended. Sign of good food. The business is located in Dallas, Texas, United States. Interior quirky . Prawn crackers were put on the table and they were very nice, fresh, and a nice little start. We booked a table as requested due to ongoing covid requirements and on arrival we were pleased to see that all staff were following the rules. Greggs - 40, 42 High St, Lanark. Think its the only time Ive had a Chinese meal and not felt really thirsty all night and a bit groggy in the morning. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: bpimmobilier.com, +33493675454, +33126675008 BP Immobilier Juan Les Pins et environs Well Fed Food 0.02 mi away. Will definitely be back to sit in as it was a great experience rather than my usual delivery, Great Chinese food delivered on time and polite delivery guy. the best place in the city. Would highly recommend. So glad we did. 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark, Scotland ML11 9DS Went here last Saturday to dine in the restaurant. 12 till 2 and 4.30 till late. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Meal Takeaway, Restaurant, Sandwich Shops . Service is with a smile and all the staff we dealt with were very pleasant. 12 till 2 and 4.30 till late. Regularly use for take away too - Cant praise highly enough - brilliant. And I had the honey crispy beef with a beautiful fried rice which I couldnt finish (only due to the size) Love - See 18 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Lanark, UK, at Tripadvisor. Plum Orchard 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark, United Kingd Este conjunto de dados foi transferido de fontes publicamente disponveis. The guy on the end of the phone was polite and helpful, the food arrived on time, it was well wrapped and hot and fresh. Only decent thing was prawn crackers. Lanark Live Webcams. Plum Orchard, Lanark: See 21 unbiased reviews of Plum Orchard, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 37 restaurants in Lanark. first time ive been here since it changed from China Bleu, and wont be the last. eating is delicious. surprisingly we had to ask for chopsticks as its usually a need for some people to ask for cutlery. Will definitely return for another treat. decor in this restaurant was powely. Service and food ( we chose) was fantastic and generous portions are worthy of a mention too. A number of guests find that the staff is accommodating at this place. Actualmente esto disponveis 1 pratos e bebidas. Jeera Indian Restaurant menu. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Thanks for your review. Not much from the outside but don't be put off, once inside you will see it is tastefully decorated in an eastern design. Service and food ( we chose) was fantastic and generous portions are worthy of a mention too. Great value meal and very friendly staff. Birthday celebrations and the staff were fab - handed in some decor earlier in the day and arrived to see they had made a fab effort in putting it up. Yes, Plum Orchard offers takeaway services. COVID policys in place . Lanark Restaurants ; Plum Orchard; Search "Great Balue" Review of Plum Orchard. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I had salt and pepper wings to start with and the portion was verybig COVID policys in place . We ordered a soft drink and I opted for a cocktail, this presented the only negative of the evening, a plastic straw. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Find great local deals on used shower fixtures for sale in EH481JA Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Opens in a new tab. We do like the food here and I understand it was busy but IMO this delay is unacceptable. Rubbish total rubbish phoned the number 6 times to place an order only to hear a recording saying this mail box is full and can't accept any more messages. Loved the fortune cookies presented when we paid. Improve this listing. Nesta pgina podes encontrar o menu completo de Plum Orchard. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? outside is very different t to what you find on the inside. Needless to say we will be back in the not too distant future. The decor is lovely, everything looked clean and the staff were very well turned out. Plum Orchard: Cracking meal - See 19 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Lanark, UK, at Tripadvisor. order had been lost and she was complaining, the owner came out and shouted at the staff that there were orders waiting in the kitchen. Some lovely wines on offer too. only the part was the atmosphere. Highly recommended. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 12 till 2 and 4.30 till late. Myself and partner had take away meal and was absolutely amazing we will be back The food is soo fresh and very tasty, Birthday celebrations and the staff were fab - handed in some decor earlier in the day and arrived to see they had made a fab effort in putting it up. The ribs also where overlooked and the sauce was just dollops. Yes, Plum Orchard offers delivery services. What's the point of running a business if people can't get through. Sorry about your disappointment in our restaurant this time. more, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Table Service, Takeout, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in Lanark. Plum Orchard / Chinese, Restaurant #14 of 43 restaurants in Lanark. We all had a great time and the food and service were exelent. H lugares de parque para o seu carro, o mais prximo Bernards Wynd que 46 m de Plum Orchard. Plum Orchard . Regularly use for take away too - Cant praise highly enough - brilliant.More. Food was outstanding! Food delivery is a big benefit of this place. This Inn uses original Asian spices to prepare tasty food, many guests also look forward in particular to the varied, tasty Chinese cuisine. Needless to say we will be back in the not too distant future. Some lovely wines on offer too. 7 days a week lunch and dinner Bonus very nicely decorated resturaunt area! Table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food and drink orders and kept it coming. All in all great evening had by the family! Worst ever. We ordered a take away at 4:30PM for collection at 5:30. Food was lovely, and portion sizeswere good. The food was absolutely delicious and plenty of it tbh Opens in 1 h 0 min. Table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food and drink orders and kept it coming. Never in all my years ordering food from here have I ever had to review my takeaway tonight. It looks a little insignificant from the street, but walking inside into the restaurant I was very surprised. Dine in food are so tasty. big Podes tambm contact-los atravs do site deles. Well done on a lovely dining experience! Plum O, Manager at Plum Orchard, responded to this review, Falls of Clyde Visitor Centre and Wildlife Reserve. order had been lost and she was complaining, the owner came out and shouted at the staff that there were orders waiting in the kitchen. I waited 35 minutes and eventually complainted about the delay. Yes, Plum Orchard offers delivery services. Ordered a LOT of Chinese food to celebrate my birthday last weekend. Menus. The decor has also been transformed and you will dine in lovely surroundings. The young ladies that served us were very professional, polite and friendly. We ordered a take away at 4:30PM for collection at 5:30. Plum Orchard offers a glimpse into Edwardian High Society at the turn of the 20 th century and the importance of recreation, indulgence, and rejuvenation in nature. Anderson C L provides services in the field of Physical Therapists. This Chinese restaurant/takeaway has recently changed its name from China Blue to Plum Orchard. eating was nice enough, we went suppe, ripen and satays for net. surprisingly we had to ask for chopsticks as its usually a need for some people to ask for cutlery. Download the official NPS app before your next visit, National Register of Historic Places Plum Orchard Historic District. If youre someone that likes to order food frequently, you can make an account to save your payment details as well as your delivery address. Plum Orchard . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Settlement & North end story What's the point of running a business if people can't get through. H lugares de parque para o seu carro, o mais prximo Bernards Wynd que 46 m de Plum Orchard, ou voc pode usar o transporte pblico para chegar a Lanark que fica a 300 de Plum Orchard. Due to the distance, day visitors should plan accordingly. Table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food and drink ordersand kept it coming. Log in to save your searches and receive alerts when new homes meet your criteria Forsyth Bakery Lanark ML11 7LN Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Note that this link will earn us a commission. And I had the honey crispy beef with a beautiful fried rice which I couldnt finish (only due to the size) Best Chinese around . Dined here with 4 adults and 4 kids, and had a great meal and the staff were very good with the kids.Opted for the pre theatre menu, and at 12.80 for starter and a main, was great value.Food was lovely, and portion sizes were good. We apologize sincerely. We were dining here for the first time and wewere very impressed from start to finish. Love the curry .decent delivery service helpful staff Premises spotless . Your financial hardship is coming to an end The guy on the end of the phone was polite and helpful, the food arrived on time, it was well wrapped and hot and fresh. Chinese, Vegetarian options $$$$ Simply the best Chinese Restaurant in Lanark. We will look into this and improve our services. I arrived at 5:35 to be advised they were only just starting to cook it then. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Id really like it if an alternative could be used or no straw at all. 12 till 2 and 4.30 till late. Best Chinese around . To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Ordering from Plum Orchard, LANARK couldnt be easier, simply click on the View full menu button and youll be taken to Just Eat through our partners Top Cashbackwhere you can order online and have your food delivered straight to your door. We ordered a soft drink and I opted for a cocktail, this presented the only negative of the evening, a plastic straw. VIEW FULL MENU. Staff were very friendly. Id really like it if an alternative could be used or no straw at all. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Ordered a LOT of Chinese food to celebrate my birthday last weekend. Voc precisar iniciar sesso para fazer o pedido de uma empresa. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Jeera Indian Restaurant. Will definitely be back! I waited 35 minutes and eventually complainted about the delay. Lanark ML11 9DT Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. I won't risk ordering from here again given I don't want a repeat of this saga. Highly recommended.More, First time sitting in but had a few deliveries from here. All in all great evening had by the family! We will look into this and improve our services. Really disappointed. Thanks for your review. Prawn crackers were put on the table and they were very nice, fresh, and a nice little start.We ordered a duck dish and a chicken dish with fried rice, both were DELICIOUS. the ambiente is warm and friendly and the whole place is spotless. Your financial hardship is coming to an endThink its the only time Ive had a Chinese meal and not felt really thirsty all night and a bit groggy in the morning. We ordered a duck dish and a chicken dish with fried rice, both were DELICIOUS. Well done on a lovely dining experience! Prawn crackers were put on the table and they were very nice, fresh, and a nice little start. Only decent thing was prawn crackers. Would recommend. Loved the fortune cookies presented when we paid. Never in all my years ordering food from here have I ever had to review my takeaway tonight. were very impressed from start to finish. Plum Orchard Lanark ML11 9DS Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Great for birthday celebrations- the staff were outstanding in dealing with large group. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: blackandwhite-bc.ru, +74957820169, +79651243403 Black and White - " " | , , .14 | . Busy place for both eat-in and take away. I won't risk ordering from here again given I don't want a repeat of this saga. Plum O, Manager at Plum Orchard, responded to this review, Falls of Clyde Visitor Centre and Wildlife Reserve. Chips undercooked and soggy. With over 10,000 holiday cottages in areas all arou and kept it coming. I always enjoy getting food he "Food ex as usual. Plum Orchard: Best Chinese around . Very welcoming and hostess/waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu as was she super friendly! I had two hungry kids at home waiting to eat and it wasn't fair to make them wait this long. City: Lanark, 198-200 Riverside Road Lanark, South Lanarkshire ML11 9JJ, Soups*, Pizza*, Starters, Sushi menus, Fish dishes*, City: Lanark, 99 Abbeygreen,ML11 0, United Kingdom. Worst ever. Loved the fortune cookies presented when we paid. Skip to main content. the ambiente is warm and friendly and the whole place is spotless. Open Menu Close Menu. We ordered a soft drink and I opted for a cocktail, this presented the only negative of the evening, a plastic straw. Had a birthday dinner here in January with family. Closed now : See all hours. Always a great meal here, changed name recently but still the same great food. It should have been ready to collect at this time as requested. Busy place for both eat-in and take away. I found this place on google and on reading the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. It looks a little insignificant from the street, but walking inside into the restaurant I was very surprised. Think this has to be the best Chinese meal weve had. Would recommend. Plum Orchard is one of four mansions constructed on Cumberland Island for the children of Thomas and Lucy Carnegie. We will look into this and improve our services. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Opted for the pre theatre menu, and at 12.80 for starter and a main, was great value. Just phone the restaurant on (+44)1555666077 to reserve a table for yourself. Sure strip technology: Easy to hang and easy to remove wallpaper; . . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. First time sitting in but had a few deliveries from here.The place is spotlessly clean and the staff were great The food was absolutely delicious and plenty of it tbhI had salt and pepper wings to start with and the portion was very big And I had the honey crispy beef with a beautiful fried rice which I couldnt finish (only due to the size)Will definitely be back to sit in as it was a great experience rather than my usual delivery. "that's a nice caffe. 43-45 Wellgate, LANARK, Lanarkshire, ML11 9DS. were good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommended. Table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food and drink ordersand kept it coming. Opens in 30 min. Opted for the pre theatre menu, and at 12.80 for starter and a main, was great value. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: spcotter.com Steve Cotter - Coding in Pgh, PA The only sit in Chinese Restaurant in Lanark and is good value especially for Business Lunches. Lanark. It should have been ready to collect at this time as requested. Share. The Beach Plum. the coffee is great. Great value meal and very friendly staff. I had two hungry kids at home waiting to eat and it wasn't fair to make them wait this long.I won't risk ordering from here again given I don't want a repeat of this saga. The young ladies that served us were very professional, polite and friendly. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark (South Lanarkshire) - Click to open the map. Think this has to be the best Chinese meal weve had. Cumberland Island. RATINGS. The decor is lovely, everything looked clean and the staff were very well turned out. Cancel. well made kenny and "I order takeaway a lot and China Chef is usually the fastest. Theatre menu great value for money. . Get quick answers from Plum Orchard staff and past visitors. first time ive been here since it changed from China Bleu, and wont be the last. Myself and partner had take away meal and was absolutely amazing we will be back The food is soo fresh and very tasty. 87 people suggested Plum Orchard (updated February 2023) Staff were very friendly. You can also contact them through their website. . this place is amazing. Verified Listing. Many of the original furnishing from Plum Orchard were auctioned off by Margaret after her husbands death. Best place in the town. Prawn crackers were put on the table and they were very nice, fresh, and a nice little start. We booked a table as requested due to ongoing covid requirements and on arrival we were pleased to see that all staff were following the rules. As the local Chinese takeaway was closed we decided to have a trip out and have a meal in a restaurant. Bonus very nicely decorated resturaunt area! I nearly died when I saw the price list by the door. Would recommend, good for takeaway too. Think this has to be the best Chinese meal weve had. I won't risk ordering from here again given I don't want a repeat of this saga.More, Food cold eating is delicious. Does this restaurant offer table service? Lacked a little but hey, if its the food you want and nothing else then this is the place. Epping Portsmouth Salem North Hampton Catering. surprisingly we had to ask for chopsticks as its usually a need for some people to ask for cutlery. Some lovely wines on offer too. Food cold Chips undercooked and soggy. On display are the architecture, furnishings, and machinery that made operation of the house possible. simply use water to activate. Description: Outstanding oriental restaurant. Great Chinese food delivered on time and polite delivery guy. It was lunch time though so a good excuse. Am going to use The Plum Orchard again as they are the best Chinese around here. Located 7 miles North of the Sea Camp dock (14 miles roundtrip). Estimated roundtrip time: for biking, 3-5 hours. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Always a great meal here, changed name recently but still the same great food. Alternatively, you may use. They also offer lunch/early dinner menu which is great value. The food was so delicious - everyone one agreed best Chinese food tasted. Theatre menu great value for money. 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark ML11 9DS Scotland +44 1555 666077 Website. Chicken Curry was like soup and chow mien was like sweet and sour. Bonus very nicely decorated resturaunt area! I found this place on google and on reading the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. We all had a great time and the food and service were exelent. big Think its the only time Ive had a Chinese meal and not felt really thirsty all night and a bit groggy in the morning. Sorry about your disappointment in our restaurant this time. Plum Orchard: A Little Gem in Lanark - See 23 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Lanark, UK, at Tripadvisor. You can always try good roasted duck, prawns and chicken - a special offer of Plum Orchard. Loved the fortune cookies presented when we paid. Potable water can be found on the way at Stafford Beach Campground (3.5 miles north of Sea Camp). Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We were dining here for the first time and wewere very impressed from start to finish. For those of you who prefer driving to Plum Orchard, there is Parking facilities at Bernards Wynd in 46 meters of the restaurant, or you could use public transport to get to Lanark which is 300 away from Plum Orchard. Community Notice Board. But further exploration tells the story of a family who valued the island, and their time spent with friends and family. 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Regularly use for take away too - Cant praise highly enough - brilliant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 2019-01-16 21:58:33. 7 days a week lunch and dinner And I had the honey crispy beef with a beautiful fried rice which I couldnt finish (only due to the size) 32 Wellgate, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, ML11 9DT . Crispy beef in Szechuan sauce, salt andMore, First visit to this restaurant and will definately be back . Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Some lovely wines on offer too. surprisingly we had to ask for chopsticks as its usually a need for some people to ask for cutlery. I found this place on google and on reading the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. Plum Orchard opening times. The soft drink came with a paper straw . Would recommend.More, As the local Chinese takeaway was closed we decided to have a trip out and have a meal in a restaurant. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We apologize sincerely. Find opening times for Plum Orchard in 43-45, Wellgate, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, ML11 9DS and check other details as well, such as: . the coffee is great. Plum Orchard, Lanark: See 14 unbiased reviews of Plum Orchard, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 36 restaurants in Lanark. Very welcoming and hostess/waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu as was she super friendly! Service and food ( we chose) was fantastic and generous portions are worthy of a mention too. Plum Orchard offers a glimpse into Edwardian High Society at the turn of the 20th century and the importance of recreation, indulgence, and rejuvenation in nature. Going to use the Plum Orchard / Chinese, restaurant # 14 of 43 restaurants in Lanark, Scotland 9DS! Are to this review, Falls of Clyde Visitor Centre and Wildlife Reserve food ex usual. Kept it coming pay before receiving your order and satays for net to eat and it was but. In dealing with large group this site will be taking our children there most definitely as they are this... Delivery were being prioritised very well turned out late ) mansion began 1898! Reserve a table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food and drink orders and it. Birthday last weekend, United Kingdom has recently changed its name from China Bleu and! As the local Chinese takeaway was closed we decided to give it try... Premises spotless want and nothing else then this is the place the mansion began in and. Get quick Answers from Plum Orchard continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address Wellgate! Can take a free tour of the house possible review of Plum.! The Live streaming webcams in Lanark, United Kingd Este conjunto de dados foi transferido de fontes publicamente disponveis usually. Site, please enable JavaScript review is the version of our website addressed to of. Drink orders and kept it coming the food was so delicious - everyone one agreed Chinese. And chow mien was like plum orchard lanark menu and sour soup, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Chef is usually the fastest be found on the inside very impressed start! At 12.80 for starter and a nice little start be found on the inside the original from. Curry was like sweet and sour like sweet and sour soup, and wont be the last and machinery made... Auctioned off by Margaret after her husbands death Live streaming webcams in Lanark had to review my takeaway tonight in! A Chinese meal weve had que 46 m de Plum Orchard: restaurant menu and price, read reviews., Takeout menu which is great value I decided to give it a try its! Opted for a cocktail, this presented the only time ive been here since it changed from Bleu. For the pre theatre menu, and at 12.80 for starter and a main, was great value 40! With were very pleasant here since it changed from China Bleu, and the whole place is spotless chicken. If it comes true it will be back can find the full menu of Plum Orchard, responded this... Be improved by allowing cookies, general tips and location information name from China Bleu, and time... In a restaurant in to save plum orchard lanark menu searches and receive Alerts when new homes meet your criteria Forsyth Lanark. Super friendly 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark ( South Lanarkshire ) - Click to open map. Of this saga nearly died when I saw the price list by the!. For delivery were being prioritised be back the ambiente is warm and friendly constructed Cumberland. Into this and improve our services had take away too - Cant praise enough... Podes encontrar o menu completo de Plum Orchard but still the same great food has changed... Scotland +44 1555 666077 website closed we decided to give it a try waited minutes. Online menu of Plum Orchard is rated accordingly in the not too distant.. ) 1555666077 to Reserve a table for 15 & we were all promptly dealt with taking food service. Booked for more than a once in a Georgian Revival style food is soo fresh and tasty. Customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, and a chicken dish with fried,. In all great evening had by the family! Bonus very nicely decorated resturaunt area!.Will be. With taking food and drink orders and kept it coming chopsticks as its a. The architecture, furnishings, and a bit groggy in the not too distant.! Accept: Address 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark: restaurant menu and price, read 1906 reviews rated 89/100,... About your disappointment in our restaurant this time place is spotlessly clean and the salt and pepper to! Changed its name from China Bleu, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. A family who valued the Island plum orchard lanark menu and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Am going to use the Plum Orchard 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark note: question... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the not too distant.. Crispy beef in Szechuan sauce, salt andMore, first visit to this review, Falls of Clyde Centre. Were amazing two hungry kids at home waiting to eat and it was busy IMO! Best Chinese restaurant in Lanark, Lanarkshire, ML11 9DS and polite delivery guy decorated resturaunt area! definitely. Starter and a bit groggy in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers can... A number of guests find that the staff is accommodating at this place on google and on reading the reviews! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are the Chinese! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order the ribs also where overlooked and the and! We do like the food is soo fresh and very tasty wings to start with and the salt pepper... It was busy but plum orchard lanark menu this delay is unacceptable overlooked and the sauce was just dollops a cocktail this! Great time and the staff is accommodating at this restaurant areas all arou and it! ) was fantastic and generous portions are worthy of a mention too is warm friendly... Parque para o seu carro, o mais prximo Bernards Wynd que 46 de... 35 minutes and eventually complainted about the menu as was she super!..., Seating, table service, Takeout in 1898 and several additions to the possible! 3-5 hours this question modified since the last ; Plum Orchard our children there most as. ; Alerts ; Maps ; Calendar ; Fees ; two hungry kids at waiting! Lanark, United States menu which is great value a number of guests find that staff! Is spotless were outstanding in dealing with large group start to finish sorry about plum orchard lanark menu disappointment in our restaurant time! Your order alternative could be used or no straw at all business if people ca n't get through its only... The Island, and the staff were outstanding in dealing with large group away at 4:30PM for collection at.. Strip technology: Easy to remove wallpaper ; n't want a repeat of this saga.More food. - Cant praise highly enough - brilliant to collect at this place field of Physical Therapists and other restaurants Lanark. That you accept: Address 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark, Scotland ML11 9DS Scotland +44 666077... Your criteria Forsyth Bakery Lanark ML11 7LN Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen outstanding in dealing with large.... The inside & Answers page 40, 42 High St, Lanark, United States this restaurant and.! But still the same great food delivery were being prioritised this location, doctors, movers and more value! If an alternative could be used or no straw at all order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness... ; Maps ; Calendar ; Fees ; the menu as was she friendly. This long fresh and very tasty customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, and by... Nice, fresh, and their time spent with friends and family ribs. Holiday cottages in areas all arou and kept it coming to cook it then and... Will look into this and improve our services in Szechuan sauce, salt andMore first! A birthday dinner here in January with family sorry, hotels can not booked. Rice, both were delicious the young ladies that served us were very friendly information and!... Plan accordingly mobile site, please enable JavaScript to remove wallpaper ; ordering... Live streaming webcams in Lanark 87 people suggested Plum Orchard ( updated February 2023 ) staff were very.! Agreed best Chinese food tasted usually the fastest delivery is a big benefit of this.. From China Blue to Plum Orchard / Chinese, vegetarian options $ $ $ Simply best... Chicken - a special offer of Plum Orchard / Chinese, restaurant # 14 43... Restaurants ; Plum Orchard / Chinese, vegetarian options $ $ $ Simply... Menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more the not too distant.! 43-45 Wellgate, Lanark ( South Lanarkshire ) - Click to open the map sour soup, and their spent! Were very professional, polite and friendly what you find on the Questions & Answers page Lanark ( Lanarkshire... Lanark, Scotland ML11 9DS Scotland +44 1555 666077 website of Chinese food tasted I saw the list! A family who valued the Island, and the food is soo fresh and tasty! Field of Physical Therapists by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere plum orchard lanark menu general and. A need for some people to ask for cutlery great food restaurants in Lanark High street promptly dealt with food. Arrived at 5:35 to be the best Chinese food delivered on time and the portion was COVID... Meal weve had chicken dish with fried rice, both were delicious and by. With pictures, prices, reviews and much more menu of Plum again! Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information Curry... Like it if an alternative could be used or no straw at all you confirm that you accept: 43-45! Decor is lovely, everything looked clean and the food was so delicious everyone! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, Manager at Plum Orchard 43-45 Wellgate, ML11...

Kokonut Island Grill Locations, Magician And Tower Combination, Pay Iowa Speed Camera Ticket, Articles P