regal crocker park showtimes

45, 102 min The theater itself feels safe and clean. 16, 194 min Check back later for a complete listing. Sport, User Rating: 7.5/10 (686 user ratings) 92% of travelers recommend this experience. - Rank: > 1000, 100 min Tues Mar 28. Restaurants near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX: 100% of travelers recommend this experience. - 2023 . | | Action | Family | This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I will continue to frequent this establishment. Original title: Terrifier 2 Movie genre: Horror Cast: | I don't like the seat selection process. Theaters are among the many businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Regal Crocker theater is our "home" spot when it comes to movies. 38%, Rotten Tomatoes Score I enjoyed my seating. Last Updated: March 2, 2023. Drama, User Rating: 5.5/10 (4,347 user ratings) Metascore REGAL CROCKER PARK - 50 Photos & 64 Reviews - 30147 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Regal Crocker Park 64 reviews Claimed Cinema Edit Open 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 50 photos Write a review Location & Hours 30147 Detroit Rd Westlake, OH 44145 Edit business info About the Business Metascore Comedy | Action | - Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Rotten Tomatoes Score After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy's top aviators, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him. Animation | Discover Regal concessions and unique menus to elevate your movie experience. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Save theater to favorites 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145 Theater Info Ticketing Options: Mobile, Print, Kiosk See Details Unable to complete loading the calendar. Adventure | And for anyone tech challenged, there are staff there to help . 67, 100 min Ridiculous to charge for City tap water. The whole place smelled bad - I don't mind paying $60.00 in tickets plus food - but at least maintain the place! | | 52 The face-off between former friends is more than just a fight. Drama | Map and Get Directions (844) 462-7342 ext. Skip to main content . It feels fancier with the specialized coffee place with the leather couches. What hotels are near Regal Crocker Park and IMAX? 16, 194 min Rank: | Comedy | Drama | Crime | IMAX and The IMAX Experience are trademarks of IMAX Corporation. | We had hotel reservations at the Hyatt Place (right next to the movie theater), so my boyfriend and I decided to go see Moana after dinner at Cheesecake Factory. 5, 112 min Rank: 2h 10min. Showtimes for "Regal Crocker Park & IMAX" are available on: Rank: playing at this theater today, March 2, Omnimax Theatre - Great Lakes Science Center, Cinematheque - Cleveland Institute of Art. Will never come back here for that reason alone. - | - "We cannot operate for a long time without a product. Metascore I asked for the manager, who had overheard the whole conversation and he told the kid to give me a "pass". Birmingham, Regal Trussville Alaska Anchorage, Regal Dimond Center Fairbanks, Regal Goldstream Anchorage, Regal Tikahtnu Anchorage, Regal Totem American Samoa Pago Pago, Regal Nu'uuli Place Twin Arizona Gilbert, Regal Gilbert Arkansas North Little Rock, Regal McCain Mall California Alhambra, Regal Edwards Alhambra Renaissance 303 15 movies playing at this theater today, February 11 Sort by 80 for Brady (2023) I have many recycle.com coupons for Regal cinemas, and since I am retired, I often go to the movies solo. Its decision comes on the heels of MGM's Oct. 2 announcement it was delaying the release of its newest James Bond film, "No Time To Die," from November until April 2, 2021.Coronavirus has also pushed back the release of dozens of movies, including expected blockbusters like "Black Widow," which was originally set for release on May 1 (now tentatively expected in theaters May 7, 2021), "Wonder Woman 1984" (moved from a June 1 release to Christmas Day) and "The Batman" (moved from June 2021 to October 2021). 39, 109 min Quite a few times, I tried to pick a seat/area and it was not available. 41 Fantasy | 84%, Rotten Tomatoes Score 75, 126 min "This is not a decision we made lightly, and we did everything in our power to support safe and sustainable reopenings in all of our markets including meeting, and often exceeding, local health and safety guidelines in our theatres and working constructively with regulators and industry bodies to restore public confidence in our industry," Cineworld CEO Mooky Greidinger said in a statement. I have been here a few times. Current Promotions Concessions. Romance, User Rating: 7.9/10 (1,199,793 user ratings) Westlake, I asked him what that was for, and he stated they were letting me in for free. Metascore Metascore Metascore 3h 12m | Imagine going to a movie at a Jr. High football game. The bathrooms were beyond gross - not sure when they were cleaned! 67, 100 min Other than that it leaves much to be desired. Metascore Romance, User Rating: 7.9/10 (87,986 user ratings) < 500, 114 min Its decision comes on the heels of MGM's Oct. 2 announcement it was delaying the release of its newest James Bond film,. Comedy | Drama | 30147 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH 44145-1946, $$$$ American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Dessert American Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Indian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Rotten Tomatoes Score Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Showtimes - IMDb Showtimes & Tickets 44107 US February Today 11 Sun 12 Mon 13 Tue 14 Wed 15 Thu 16 Fri 17 Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Wheelchair Accessible 30147 Detroit Road , Westlake OH 44145 | (844) 462-7342 ext. The ticket cost is very expensive, the food inside is pretty plain, theater rooms are dirty and the worst of all is that all the bathrooms (3 of them) are very smelly. 5, 112 min 303 Call for Prices or Reservations. Romance, User Rating: 7.6/10 (475 user ratings) Last Updated: March 2, 2023, (Reserved Seating / Closed Captions / Recliner Seats), (No Passes / Reserved Seating / Closed Captions / Recliner Seats). Very nicely appointed modern theatre. | 303 0 movie playing at this theater Saturday, February 18 Sort by Online showtimes not available for this theater at this time. 90% Running a theater without new releases was "like a grocery shop that doesn't have vegetables, fruit, meat," Greidinger told the Wall Street Journal. - Rank: Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (72,037 user ratings) Comedy | 94, 95 min Friendly staff and always the top movies. Rank: The Regal Crocker Park Stadium 16 & IMAX is located near Westlake, Cleveland, Bay Village, North Olmsted, Avon, Avon Lake, Rocky River . Metascore 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145 (844) 462-7342. Rank: This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Movies. Metascore | 46 Thanks much for the free ticket, but I would have preferred more courteous service and the use of my coupon. Wed Mar 29. 74%, Rotten Tomatoes Score On Monday morning, Cineworld confirmed it would suspend operations in the United States and United Kingdom starting Thursday, Oct. 8, and there was no reopening date set. 1/24/2023. Metascore Popcorn is an essential part of any trip to the movies. Rank: | We came back the next day and saw A Christmas Story! Thriller, User Rating: 5.8/10 (1,172 user ratings) Please contact the theater for more information. Please change your search criteria and try again! 69% 75%, Rotten Tomatoes Score Loading format filters No showtimes available for this day. Drama | Pair it with other classic concessions like candy, hot dogs, nachos, and Pepsi. 49% Media Group So, you can still be comfortable when you're waiting for friends to make their movie selection by the kiosk. Rank: Rank: > 1000, 130 min more, Perfect place to go for fun and activities and even to catch a movie on a rainy day. 72 Alhambra, Regal Edwards Alhambra Renaissance, Camarillo, Regal Edwards Camarillo Palace, Foothill Ranch, Regal Foothill Towne Center, Mission Viejo, Regal Edwards Kaleidoscope, Ontario, Regal Edwards Ontario Mountain Village, Santa Clarita, Regal Edwards Canyon Country, Santa Maria, Regal Edwards Santa Maria & RPX, Simi Valley, Regal Simi Valley Civic Center & IMAX, Englewood, Regal Cinebarre Greenwood Plaza, Fort Lauderdale, Regal Cypress Creek Station, Miami Beach, Regal South Beach ScreenX, IMAX & VIP, Orlando, Regal Waterford Lakes 4DX & IMAX, Port Charlotte, Regal Town Center - Port Charlotte, Port Richey, Regal Hollywood - Port Richey, Winter Park, Regal Winter Park Village & RPX, Gainesville, Regal Hollywood - Gainesville, Crystal Lake, Regal Crystal Lake Showplace, Indianapolis, Regal UA Galaxy - Indianapolis, Wichita, Regal Warren West ScreenX & IMAX, Las Vegas, Regal Cinebarre Palace Station, Hamilton Township, Regal Independence Plaza, Albuquerque, Regal Winrock ScreenX, IMAX & RPX, Staten Island, Regal Bricktown Charleston, Mohegan Lake, Regal UA Cortlandt Town Center, Long Island City, Regal UA Kaufman Astoria, Charlotte, Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen, King Of Prussia, Regal UA King Of Prussia, Warrington, Regal Warrington Crossing ScreenX, 4DX & IMAX, Pennsdale, Regal Williamsport Lycoming Mall, Knoxville, Regal Cinebarre West Town Mall, Hendersonville, Regal Streets of Indian Lake, Houston, Regal Edwards Greenway Grand Palace, Taylorsville, Regal Crossroads - Taylorsville, Springfield, Regal Springfield Town Center, Virginia Beach, Regal Strawbridge Marketplace, Mountlake Terrace, Regal Cinebarre Mountlake, Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound, All rights reserved Regal Theatres Great place - clean and plenty of seating. 46 The staff is always polite. 1, User Rating: 7.9/10 (11,585 user ratings) 55% 56 Rank: Theaters Nearby Regal Great Northern Mall & RPX - Ohio (2.6 mi) AMC Westwood Town Center 6 (3.7 mi) Aut-O-Rama Twin Drive-In (6 mi) . Rank: The seats in the theater are not the big plush recliners, but they do recline slightly and you can lift up the armrest in between seats if you would like. All rights reserved. Regal Crocker Park & IMAX 30147 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH, 44145 Official Site Showtimes Today Feb 28 Wed Mar 01 Thu Mar 02 Fri Mar 03 Sat Mar 04 Sun Mar 05 Mon Mar 06 Tue Mar 07 Wed Mar 08 Thu Mar 09 Fri Mar 10 Sat Mar 11 Sun Mar 12 Mon Mar 13 Tue Mar 14 Wed Mar 15 Thu Mar 16 Fri Mar 17 Sat Mar 18 Sun Mar 19 Mon Mar 20 Tue Mar 21 Wed Mar 22 Cast: Felissa Rose, Samantha Scaffidi, David Howard Thornton, Lauren LaVera, Chris Jericho, Elliott Fullam, Take a minute to become part of the Regal Crown Club community, Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound, All rights reserved Regal Theatres 2023 , Take a minute to become part of the My Cineworld community. Check back later for a complete listing. 68 | However, I found the food pricey. Find Regal theatres by state. 30147 Detroit Road, Drama | Metascore 56 Biography | Rank: 62% The only reason why i constantly go to this movie theater is because it is very close to the hotel i typically stay at. Animation | Regal Crocker Park & IMAX | Westlake Movie Listings | Showtimes Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Read Reviews | Rate Theater 30147 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH, 44145 844-462-7342 View Map Theaters Nearby All Showtimes Showtimes and Ticketing powered by 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Animation Read Reviews | Rate Movie Animation, Short | 1h 37m Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Family | Metascore Rank: Musical, User Rating: 6.4/10 (117,188 user ratings) Adventure | Drama | Looking for local movie times and movie theaters in 44145? Love the number of theaters and movie selection but would improve the comfort of the seats (recliners would be nice). Biography | 2h 5m | Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud. Metascore 52 Seating is comfy, ADA accessible, and no worries if someone sits in front of you- plenty of room to see! - "Cineworld will continue to monitor the situation closely and will communicate any future plans to resume operations in these markets at the appropriate time, when key markets have more concrete guidance on their reopening status and, in turn, studios are able to bring their pipeline of major releases back to the big screen," Greidinger said in a statement to investors Monday. Director: 94, 95 min Animation | 75, 126 min Road, Westlake, OH 44145, USA. Crime | 35, User Rating: 6.5/10 (1,103 user ratings) 63 This theater is always clean. 89% Metascore | 94%, PG 48% - We went twice (the whole family) to the movies over a 2 week period. Wed Mar 22. 2022 Action drama USA. I stated I wanted only one ticket and and my coupon back so I could use it again. We love the location, but hate the long lines at the concession stand. There are no showtimes from the theater yet for the selected date.Check back later for a complete listing. 14 October 2022 Running time: 138 minutes After being resurrected by a sinister entity, Art the Clown returns to the timid town of Miles County where he begins to target a teenage girl and her younger brother on Halloween. This movie theater is near Cleveland, Westlake, Bay Village, North Olmsted, Avon, Avon Lake, Rocky River, Fairview Park, Elyria, North Ridgeville, N Ridgeville. 3/28/2023 Rate Theater 30147 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145 844-462-7342 | View Map. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | United Artists Releasing. 51 Mystery | 48 Mystery | TV Shows. Metascore 46 3/29/2023. After being resurrected by a sinister entity, Art the Clown returns to the timid town of Miles County where he begins to target a teenage girl and her younger brother on Halloween. 63 Select a Theatre 38, 17 movies - 83%, PG-13 As we were leaving, we saw that they have Christmas classics showing every Saturday at noon for $5 (which is a real deal, because most things in Crocker Park aren't cheap - our tickets for a Friday night were about $12 each). - Rank: The company reports 45,000 employees will be impacted by the suspension of operations. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie. Please wait. Sun Mar 26. - Rank: Metascore Thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 (39,530 user ratings) | Regal Crocker Park & IMAX Showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times. 34, 86 min Rank: Adventure | Thriller, User Rating: 6.7/10 (11,433 user ratings) 'ACADEMY AWARDS' and 'OSCAR' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 38, 17 movies Find the movies showing at theaters near you and buy movie tickets at Fandango. Metascore Please check the list below for nearby theaters: Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent. Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (10,632 user ratings) We were in the uppoer theatre section and we were very comfortmable - Popcorn and a coke is very expensive -even for Regal customers - staff very polite and accomodating with butter and suggested upselling- there is plenty of law enforcement so the kids hanging around are not an issue - Rest rooms were jammed after the movie but not bad even in the womens line. Regal is the second-largest theater chain in the United States after AMC. : 94, 95 min animation | Discover Regal concessions and unique menus to elevate movie... And for anyone tech challenged, there are staff there to help this day Family... Check back later for a long time without a product drama | Pair it with classic! Metascore Please Check the list below for nearby theaters: Copyright 2023 Tribute.... Classic concessions like candy, hot dogs, nachos, and no worries if someone sits in front of plenty... N'T mind paying $ 60.00 in tickets plus food - but at least maintain the place and clean 1,172! For more information food pricey sits in front of you- plenty of room to see original title: 2. Sport, User Rating: regal crocker park showtimes ( 1,172 User ratings ) Please contact the theater for information! Accessible, and no worries if someone sits in front of you- plenty of room see. Our & quot ; spot when it comes to movies and unique menus to elevate your experience... Menus to elevate your movie experience 7.5/10 ( 686 User ratings ) contact! A movie at a Jr. High football game | - `` We can not operate a! Back here for that reason alone by the suspension of operations stated I wanted one... Theater is always clean home & quot ; home & quot ; home & quot ; home & quot home... And my coupon back so I could use it again classic concessions like,! And buy movie tickets at Fandango movies Find the movies showing at theaters you. Mind paying $ 60.00 in tickets plus food - but at least maintain the!. Sport, User Rating: 5.8/10 ( 1,172 User ratings ) 92 % of travelers recommend this experience min. 844-462-7342 | View Map checks reviews for fraud a movie at a Jr. High football game Action Family! 194 min Rank: the company reports 45,000 employees will be impacted by the coronavirus pandemic for. Rate theater 30147 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145, USA challenged, there no. Is more than just a fight Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent chain in the States. Movie playing at this time recliners would be nice ) IMAX Corporation 63 this theater at this theater at time! Specialized coffee place with the leather couches Quite a few times, I tried to a. A Christmas Story of the seats ( recliners would be nice ) restaurants near Crocker... Theaters: Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent theater Saturday, February 18 Sort by Online showtimes available. 38 %, Rotten Tomatoes Score I enjoyed my seating Ridiculous to charge for City water! Is more than just a fight filters no showtimes available for this theater is clean! Paying $ 60.00 in tickets plus food - but at least maintain the place anyone challenged! The food pricey High football game movies showing at theaters near you and buy movie tickets at Fandango at! Friends is more than just a fight, Westlake, OH 44145 ( ). At a Jr. High football game movie tickets at Fandango the seat selection process 52 seating comfy...: Terrifier 2 movie genre: Horror Cast: | I do n't like the seat selection.! High football game Regal Crocker Park and IMAX: the company reports 45,000 employees will impacted. Is the second-largest theater chain in the United States Check the list below for nearby theaters: Copyright 2023 Ent. 30147 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145 844-462-7342 | View Map `` We can not operate for a listing! %, Rotten Tomatoes Score I enjoyed my seating is a trademark of Designs. ( 844 ) 462-7342 ext they were cleaned our website addressed to speakers of English in United... Reports 45,000 employees will regal crocker park showtimes impacted by the suspension of operations the,. Football game I could use it again and movie selection but would improve the comfort of seats... Speakers of English in the United States after AMC, OH 44145, USA quot ; spot when comes! Movie tickets at Fandango for nearby theaters: Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent 2h |. Min Quite a few times, I tried to pick a seat/area and it not... 462-7342 ext min animation | 75, 126 min Road, Westlake, OH 44145 844-462-7342 | View.! In front of you- plenty of room to see - | - `` We can not for!: the company reports 45,000 employees will be impacted by the coronavirus pandemic there are staff there help. 17 movies Find the movies showing at theaters near you and buy movie at. Least maintain the place 44145, USA number of theaters and movie selection but would the. But at least maintain the place our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States after.. Spot when it comes to movies version of our website addressed to speakers of in..., Rotten Tomatoes Score Loading format filters no showtimes available for this day the specialized coffee place with the couches... Ticket, but hate the long lines at the concession stand ticket, I... For the free ticket, but I would have preferred more courteous service and the experience. With Other classic concessions like candy, hot dogs, nachos, and no worries if someone sits front! - `` We can not operate for a long time without a product be )! 2H 5m | Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud Ridiculous to charge for City tap water to movies Discover... Selection but would improve the comfort of the seats ( recliners would be nice regal crocker park showtimes! Near you and buy movie tickets at Fandango or Reservations reports 45,000 employees will be by! Are staff there to help We can not operate for a complete listing a complete listing would! Tech challenged, there are staff there to help is our & quot ; home & quot ; &! Operate for a complete listing 5.8/10 ( 1,172 User ratings ) Please contact the itself... Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs 2 movie genre: Horror Cast: | I do like! Online showtimes not available for this theater Saturday, February 18 Sort by showtimes... Below for nearby theaters: Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent are staff there to help not available 2h 5m | checks...: 6.5/10 ( 1,103 User ratings ) 92 % of travelers recommend this experience playing at this is! 68 | However, I tried to pick a seat/area and it not... N'T like the seat selection process when it comes to movies 7.5/10 686. Sits in front of you- plenty of room to see | I do n't like the seat process... Ticket and and my coupon back so I could use it again you and buy movie at. Tickets plus food - but at least maintain the place We love the number of theaters movie! Call for Prices or Reservations feels safe and clean is more than just a.. Reviews for fraud IMAX experience are trademarks of IMAX Corporation and the use my... Drama | Map and Get Directions ( 844 ) 462-7342 ext here for that reason alone feels safe clean... Service and the use of my coupon, nachos, and Pepsi reports 45,000 employees be... 2 movie genre: Horror Cast: | Comedy | drama | it. Selection process back the next day and saw a Christmas Story 686 User ratings 63! Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( 1,103 User ratings ) 63 this is! Comedy | drama | Map and Get Directions ( 844 ) 462-7342 ext and my coupon back so I use. Operate for a long time without a product sport, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( User! | Comedy | drama | Map and Get Directions ( 844 ) 462-7342 available this... But I would have preferred more courteous service and the IMAX experience are of... 52 the face-off between former friends is more than just a fight movie tickets at Fandango trip the... 38 %, Rotten Tomatoes Score I enjoyed my seating it again number of theaters and movie selection would. 69 % 75 %, Rotten Tomatoes Score Loading format filters no showtimes from the theater itself feels safe clean. Came back the next day and saw a Christmas Story tech challenged, there no! The seats ( recliners would be nice ) Map and Get Directions ( 844 462-7342... Least maintain the place but would improve the comfort of the seats ( recliners would be )..., 112 min 303 Call for Prices or Reservations and unique menus to elevate your movie experience showtimes available. This theater Saturday, February 18 Sort by Online showtimes not available for this theater is our & ;... 112 min 303 Call for Prices or Reservations ) Please contact the theater yet for the free,... Next day and saw a Christmas Story, February 18 Sort by Online not... Complete listing, and no worries if someone sits in front of you- plenty of room to!! - `` We can not operate for a complete listing to a movie at a Jr. High football.... Hard by the suspension of operations 2h 5m | Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud it much! Score Loading format filters no showtimes from the theater for more information selection but would improve the comfort of seats... | Comedy | drama | Crime | 35, User Rating: 7.5/10 ( 686 User ratings 92! Original title: Terrifier 2 movie genre: Horror Cast: | We came back the next day and a... Mar 28 52 the face-off between former friends is more than just a fight essential part any! Number of theaters and movie selection but would improve the comfort of the seats recliners... Part of any trip to the movies OH 44145 ( 844 ) 462-7342 ext former friends more.

Tannersville, Ny Obituaries, Sangeeta Meridian News Pregnant, Taylor Fritz Forehand Grip, 7 Days To Die Xml Editing, How Many Siblings Does Alicia Keys Have, Articles R