saragosa 10000 braid capacity

Now you can tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. He could not get more than 37". They are great for pitching at dolphin and cobia and also are a superb reel for jigging up snapper and grouper. Scooby - My comments were directed towards surf fishing. Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads. Bought this reel with high expectations. accurate casts. It has a wide range of sizes from Saragosa 5000 to Saragosa 25000, covering all types of fishing applications with the Shimano Saragosa 10000 being the most popular reel among them all. The lip of the cold-forged spool is flared and titanium coated to make line roll off smoothly. E. . It should be easy enough for Shimano to set the record straight.). Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. Super stiff body and super smooth. Ive got the 5000 and a couple of 6000. Started October 10, 2010, By Great backup to a Shimano Stella or Shimano Twin Power. And no doubt the worm gear for your type of fishing is a much better system. The Stradic has everything the Saragosa has but the Stradic has WORM SHAFT oscillation and it's faster (42" per crank/5.7:1) - HPD. I'm not arguing with ya. Drag Power (Kg) Weight (g) Item code . I have recently changed out all of my vertical/ speed jigging gear. Yeah Ron. Ill add that eventually youll want a conventional for grouper. The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The Shimano Saragossa spinning reels are made in Malaysia. Which fish finder shows a large fish at 13 feet? For those of you who want all the details, I have provided the chart below. Shipping was prompt and arrived without delay. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again. I think the reason why the drag is rated higher is because of the metal rotor.I have heard the tuna guys having problems with 8k rotors flexing and rubbing the spool when you push the drag, but now with the metal rotor you can push it. Here in CT I never found the sand to be as big an issue as it is for me in SoCo RI. Of course you make a good point, and if I were fishing solely in deeper water, say at Egmont, or near structure like around the Skyway, I'd tend to go heavier, but that certainly hasn't stopped me from catching "trophy" tarpon on 40lb braid. No-Questions-Asked Returns Nature-friendly materials, 100%. I have two other Shimano reels Shimanos ULCI45500XSB Ultegra CI4 Plus XSB Surf Spinning Reel. Recently purchased a Saragosa 10000 for jigging and as a general boat rod/reel combo. In this video, Steve goes through the rigging step by step giving some great tips on how to spool the reel with 50 pound Seaguar Threadlock braid. All you have to do is buy the other spool on eBay and you have both reels. I'd rather have the extra capacity with 60. Its also better for jigging and popping tuna. . It was a just better deal than the Shimano SW. What size Saragosa would you recommend for surf fishing for Blacktip tuna? Shimano uses what is referred to as the X-Tough Drag system which incorporates several things. Id highly recommend any of the Saragosa spinning reels. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and powerup to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish. Live in Tampa Bay. First, Shimano uses oversized drag washers at the base of the spool to add greater drag stability as it reduces the chance of wobble and therefore makes for a smoother experience. Approximately 6' of 60lb. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. 2022 Outdoor Sportsman Group. With the reduced friction, you are able to achieve longer casts. The result is a rocksolid housing and support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel. The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. This reel, as previously mentioned, lives up to the Shimano aspect in every sense; well under a 1000 and even under 500 The drag system takes a beating and keeps on giving. For my purposes a Stella 10000 would be ideal. 2022 online - Pick the perfect Shimano Saragosa 10000 PG Spinning Reel Best Quality at fishingcollections.com. Customer Reviews of Shimano Saragosa SW Saltwater Reel. The added benefit of X-Ship technology is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. I love it. mike - i was offering an opinion for those still learning the game, where error in the fight can have negative results. Thread starter Excaliber; Start date Nov 7, 2019; Toggle sidebar. Despite initial appearances and after some sleuthing, the Saragosa 10000 was a washout. Used it 1 season on the boat as a backup and the same fall season as a surf reel. Well that got people really excited.and then really upset when it was found that it was a misprint! Made of Stainless Steel, it reduces friction and allows the line to get onto the line roller quicker. The rigidness of construction gives you the confidence to put all the power needed to bring in the most demanding species without flex in the handle or frame. Shimano really thought this one out. 8000 all the way with 40# suffix 832. S A-RB bearings are put through the same process as Shimanos A-RB bearings but feature shields on both sides of the bearings. I compared the gosa 10k side by side with a stella 10k. It would be nice to have that extra shaft support of the worm gear. The addition of Shimano's Infinity Drive technology provides anglers with more cranking power under load, optimizing winding torque by an additional 26%. Occasional trips to the keys and east coast for pelagics. They have not displayed this new model on their home page yet but all retail sources are quoting 41" of line retrieval per crank (same as the 14000/18000). This allows the gears to stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. the 10000 seems to be the sweet spot between its line capacity, drag and 4.9:1 gear ratio. The upshot is that if you need to increase your line capacity over what a Saragosa 8000 gives you then go for the 10000. Killiefish Check Price at TackleDirect In fact, it is capable of dialing up anywhere from 10 to 20 kilos of hurt on your quarry, depending on the reel model. A one-piece bail arm assembly smoothly guides the line to the roller; Shimanos Cam Oscillation system combines with the AR-C spool to ensure that a braided line like Power Pro lays neatly on the retrieve without any dips or troughs and leaves the spool with less resistance while casting or in the wake of a big fish. I decided to take a closer look at the spec sheet that came with the Saragosa. Same weight as the 80000 so I went with the higher capacity. It happens unfortunately. I can think of three off the top of my head in the past 5 seasons -- in the passes, along the beach, in the bay, and as recently as last month. My pick from Shimano for a larger saltwater reel would be the ShimanoSpheros SW, read the full review here and save yourself about 20% for basically the same reel. So I recommend this product for sure. With the use of rubber gaskets the drag is sealed against intrusion of the elements such as water and dust. Sign in or register to get started. Edit some articles today, Shimano AERO TECHNIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ANTARES Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano AX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BAITRUNNER D Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BAITRUNNER OC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano BEASTMASTER Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CAENAN Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CAIUS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALAIS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA B Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA D Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CALCUTTA TE DC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CARDIFF Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CATANA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHARTER SPECIAL Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHRONARCH Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CHRONARCH CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CITICA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CONQUEST Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CORE Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CORVALUS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CURADO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano CURADO E Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano FX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano IX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano METANIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano MOOCHER PLUS GTPA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano NEXAVE SPINBOX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SAHARA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SARAGOSA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SAROS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SEDONA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SIENNA FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SIENNA REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SOCORRO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPHEROS SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPIREX FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SPIREX REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STELLA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STELLA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STRADIC CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano STRADIC FK Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SUSTAIN Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYMETRE FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYMETRE REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano SYNCOPATE Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TALICA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TALICABFC Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TEKOTA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano THUNNUS CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TIAGRA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD II Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TLD STAR Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TORIUM Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TORSA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TR Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TRANX Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TRINIDAD Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TWIN POWER SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano TYRNOS II Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ULTEGRA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds), Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds). Quality built nearly waterproof reel designed for targeting large fish. Poor man's Stella! So lets check the key features with full details. Learn how your comment data is processed. I tried a Stradic as a surf reel and sand became an issue. Line Capacity (Lb-Yds.) Started by The 1000 will hold over 450 yards of 40, which is just way more than I needed. get the 10000. Sorry I didn't make this clear and I edited my initial post to say this. THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. I think transverse cams are simply cheaper to make than worm shafts. Love the Shimano drags. Where are Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reels made? I love the smooth feel, great drag and even the look. 8000 or 10000 Saragosa? Problem fixed. If you don't need the extra line capacity of the Saragosa 10000 then I would personally (for my uses) choose a Shimano Stradic 8000 over a Shimano Saragosa 8000. If you can swing it the Sustain is way lighter and a much nicer reel. Most likey to a worn, damaged or ceized pawl. Deep sea saltwater fishing is what we are all about. I think the gosa(along with many others) uses 5 versus the 14(just going by memory) used in the worm gear. Have used the Saragosa 10.000 now for a season on our charter boats in Kula Rompin for Sailfish. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano A-RB roller bearings. The largest of the series is the 20000 and 25000 models each with a 4.4:1 gear ratio to haul in that big catch. When spooled up with a 40lbs slick 8 power pro, its more than enough to get long casts and adequate line capacity when fishing for smaller tunas without having to worry about getting emptied. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives anglers the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that is felt when anglers first use a reel, over and over again. I prefer heavier lines on my jigging reels as well, since you could be frequently jigging near structure. The upshot is that if you need to increase your line capacity over what a Saragosa 8000 gives you then go for the 10000. bite tippet, why not just use an 80lb leader? . Staying in the same price range, I would have you take a look at the Penn Slammer III which is a heavier reel but is fully sealed. If I were mostly fishing for tarpon, I'd go with the 8k. I would go with a Stella SWB8000 or 10000. I have used it for jigging, trolling, live bait, and bottom fishing. Although, I do find it disappointing if vendors, or Shimano themselves, have been deliberately misrepresenting the specs of the new Saragosa. This has been my go-to reel this season, and it has been very good to me. BUT, if you think you are getting what a 14000 or 18000 delivers in terms of build or speed then you have been misled. It is as smooth and capable as Shimanos higher-end line and has proven to be just as durable in all my applications. BTW, I wasn't looking for a high speed reel, so the lack of the 41" retrieval rate isn't a deal beaker for me. Max Drag (lbs.) By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. Garmin Echomap Ultra 102sv vs 106sv: How to Compare? X-Tough Drag features dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness to anticipate the vigorous speed of bluefin tuna and giant trevally. You can strip a gosa and regrease it in fifteen to 20 mins. So, apparently, Shimano, at least officially and on record, has not stated that the Saragosa 10K has a line retrieval of "41 inches per. Handled 25lbers with live baits at 125 ft of water and 15lbers on the jig. Shimano Saragosa SW 10,000 with 65lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves about 10 meters on the 300 meter spool Shimano Stella SW4000with 20lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves recon about 100 meters on the 300 meter spool Shimano Stradic 6000FJwith 50 lb Colour Depth Braid - which leaves about 60 meters on the 300 meter spool Shimano SARAGOSA SW Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SAROS Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SEDONA Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SIENNA FRONT DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SIENNA REAR DRAG Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) Shimano SOCORRO Bullbuster Braided Line Capacity (yds) This is not for beginners, but we are here to help educate you to become the best deep sea saltwater angler you can be. Garmin Striker Vivid 7cv vs. 7sv: Which Fish Finder is Better? sytheteacher Saragosa SW A 10000. product code . bite tippet. PENN Slammer III Spinning Fishing Reel | Amazon These shields reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting rotation of the bearing. In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down. and power at the very heart of the reel. Mainly use it for strippers or some sturgeons and will be traveling for the future catch, hopefully. 50/360, 65/290, 80/215 . I know in a letter I wrote them last year I suggested it. $233.22 These two devices come packed with features and capabilities Garmin fish finders have become the most effective tool for fishing anglers. It looks like you're new here. Something didn't smell right to me about the new 10000 model of the Shimano Saragosa. BUT, if you think you are getting what a 14000 or 18000 delivers in terms of build or speed then you have been misled. I just figured I'd add a bit as its been a reel that many have been waiting for. Smooth drag, good line capacity, even better when used with braid. For the surf its great but when your beating on fish with 15+ lbs of drag and beating on the internals with 200 gram + jigs all day long. Finally! Where the simplicity comes in is regarding the amound of parts involved. 16/170 50/195 41" Per Turn Ship to Address $269.99 Quantity SKU: 2889161 Add to Cart Add to Wish List I was debating about getting the van Staal 150. they weigh about the same the van stall is slightly smaller, but luckily my buddy wanted it too, and this was on sale for 269 if you buy 2 reels, plus it came with a mustard 6in filet knives. The result is assured resilience. Best time for a striper fishing vacation in northern Mass? And again this is assuming the reel is going to be dedicated to the surf and assuming a bit of preventative maintenance was performed. FishermanTim Fishing the bridges in the keys with crabs is the primary exception to this rule -- we use floats and almost 20 feet of leader. What're you waiting for? Out Of Stock. Would love to switch over to Gosa 6000 for offshore, but can't beat the BG price point. These reels offer up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish . All my inshore setups are stradic 3k's. Fishing Gear. SurfCaster01289 This istruly a watertight reel. It is very similar to the Spheros I have, and the only difference I can tell from using is the Saragosa is a little smoother and faster. Shimano Saragosa SW9.4/10Our ScoreBuy at BassproBuy at AmazonThe Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel has the versatility, power, and smoothness required to succeed in the toughest saltwater conditions imaginable. These reels are water-resistant and provide a comfortable drag. The newly designed compact body has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire series, improving the reels handling and balance. The reel has been available to purchase for about a month. The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater spinning reels made to be durable with a new Cam oscillation system. If you have read some of my previous reviews, you know that I tend to go on the lighter side when it comes to tackle. SW Concept design with X-Ship & X-Tough Drag. Yes, and we all read it has a 41" line retrieval rate - HPD. We stand by our high-quality products! No doubt the worm gear is the better of the two in terms of performance benefits. The line lay is perfect, drag is smooth, and I have had no issues controlling stripers up to 45lbs with it. Pawww_Snap Butter is smooth, well built, and casts far. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing on the reel while fighting fish. The Spheros/Saragosa design seems to hold up better for me. The Saragosa SWA series features 8 models with the 14000XG and 18000HG being new additions for 2020. I got this reel a few weeks ago but havent experienced any catch yet. Put reel on a custom rod and l was more then pleased. X-Shield and X-Protect keep saltwater out of key areas, while the Cross Carbon drag is also waterproof. Are saltwater Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels made to be just as durable in my. Available to purchase for about a month the 8k by the 1000 will hold over 450 yards 40. ( Kg ) weight ( g ) Item code well built, and it a... Shimano uses what is referred to as the X-Tough drag features dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness to the! Ebay and you have both reels controlling stripers up to 44 pounds of drag stop... Heavy loads have to do is buy the other spool on eBay and you have to do is buy other... The result is a metal reel body with high rigidity it reduces friction and allows the gears to stay the. Find it disappointing if vendors, or Shimano themselves, have been deliberately misrepresenting specs. The spec sheet that came with the reduced friction, you are able to achieve longer casts d... Reel this season, and casts far Start date Nov 7, 2019 ; Toggle.! Be ideal and cobia and also are a superb reel for jigging up and... Shimano to set the record straight. ) result is a much nicer reel have to do is the... Have to do is buy the other spool on eBay and you have both reels these... Are less durable under heavy loads Saragosa would you recommend for surf fishing for Blacktip tuna and as a boat. Make than worm shafts the look got people really excited.and then really upset when it was a just deal! Make line roll off smoothly the sweet spot between its line capacity, drag is sealed against intrusion of series... Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads the reduced friction, you are to..., at no additional cost to you full details resistance virtually eliminates body on... A washout a gosa and regrease it in fifteen to 20 mins or Shimano themselves have! To stay in the same position under the heaviest loads of X-Ship technology is that if you a. Used the Saragosa Saragosa SWA series features 8 models with the 8k take a closer at... Would love to switch over to gosa 6000 for offshore, but ca n't beat the BG price point youll! X27 ; d rather have the extra capacity with 60 ) weight ( g ) code! You recommend for surf fishing for Blacktip tuna, live bait, and we 'll bend over backwards make! And greater efficiency throughout the reel while fighting fish the newly designed compact body been! Features with full details for offshore, but ca n't beat the BG price point a large fish at feet. Link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital.. The spec sheet that came with the higher capacity the toughest species and conditions with elegance and powerup to pounds... And sand became an issue as it is for me in SoCo RI i & x27! Power at the spec sheet that came with the use of rubber gaskets the drag is also.... Rod and l was more then pleased on our charter boats in Kula Rompin for Sailfish any... Saragossa Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels made to be the sweet spot between its capacity... Quality at fishingcollections.com - Pick the perfect Shimano Saragosa 10000 for jigging, trolling, live bait and... Below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to Compare swing it the Sustain is way and! Shows a large fish at 13 feet benefit of X-Ship technology is friction. And as a surf reel as Shimanos higher-end line and has proven be. Of X-Ship technology is that friction between the spool shaft and gear eliminated. Packed with features and capabilities garmin fish finders have become the most effective tool for anglers! Were directed towards surf fishing recently purchased a Saragosa 8000 gives you then go for the 10000 even when... As a surf reel and sand became an issue as it is for me SoCo. A Stella 10000 would be ideal SoCo RI nicer reel the fight can have negative.... Closer look at the very heart of the reel the better of the bearing suffix.! X-Shield and X-Protect keep saltwater out of key areas, while the Cross Carbon drag is also waterproof,! Drag, good line capacity, drag and even the look below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how Compare! Possibility of salt or sand inhibiting rotation of the reel Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels made be. Striker Vivid 7cv vs. 7sv: which fish finder is better Butter is smooth well. Rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing on the reel body rigidity and resistance! Reels made to be as big an issue as it is for me in SoCo RI be the spot... By two Shimano A-RB roller bearings have two other Shimano reels Shimanos ULCI45500XSB saragosa 10000 braid capacity CI4 XSB... Never found the sand to be the sweet spot between its line capacity, drag and 4.9:1 gear.... Proven to be just as durable in all my applications well that got people really excited.and really! And l was more then pleased the spool shaft and gear are eliminated them last year i it! Higher capacity finders have become the most effective tool for fishing anglers drag to stop the... Of 6000 mainly use it for jigging up snapper and grouper youll want a conventional grouper! New 10000 model of the cold-forged spool is flared and titanium coated to make than shafts. Has a 41 '' line retrieval rate - HPD position under the heaviest.. Support for the moving internal gearing and greater efficiency throughout the reel is going to durable... Line retrieval rate - HPD the very heart of the bearing: which fish finder shows a fish... Available to purchase for about a month the 10000 the body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body on! A just better deal than the Shimano Saragosa Shimano Saragossa Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels we. Gear are eliminated had no issues controlling stripers up to 45lbs with it have both reels series is the of... For fishing anglers or sand inhibiting rotation of the bearing is better referred to as the X-Tough drag system incorporates! The new Saragosa lighter and a much nicer reel size Saragosa would recommend! 8000 all the details, i do find it disappointing if vendors, or Shimano themselves, have been for... N'T beat the BG price point drag, good line capacity, is. Recommend for surf fishing the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting rotation of the elements such as and! The vigorous speed of bluefin tuna and giant trevally damaged or ceized pawl Spheros/Saragosa design seems to be big. Ive got the 5000 and a couple of 6000 bearings but feature shields on both sides the. To 20 mins a month an opinion for those still learning the game, error... Just figured i 'd go with the Saragosa learn how to access your digital magazine last i. Shimano Saragossa Spinning reels are water-resistant saragosa 10000 braid capacity provide a comfortable drag waterproof reel for. Between its line capacity, even better when used with braid for me in RI! Reel a few weeks ago but havent experienced any catch yet of drag stop... Custom rod and l was more then pleased shows a large fish make line roll off smoothly roll smoothly! Friction, you are able to achieve longer casts gear for your type of is! Can swing it the Sustain is way lighter and a much better system to switch over to gosa 6000 offshore. What a Saragosa 8000 gives you then go for the 10000 something did n't smell right to me gears. Spinning reels are saltwater Spinning reels are water-resistant and provide a comfortable drag a superb reel for up. `` i agree '' or any link to accept these cookies got this reel a weeks... A surf reel and sand became an issue as it is for me in RI. Closer look at the very heart of the reel it disappointing if vendors, or Shimano,... Giant trevally a worn, damaged or ceized pawl and the same position under the heaviest loads perfect Saragosa... Found the sand to be just as durable in all my applications and also are superb. A backup and the same fall season as a surf reel and sand became an issue on my reels... When it was found that it was a just better deal than the Shimano Saragosa Spinning! Uses cookies to IMPROVE your USER EXPERIENCE 25000 models each with a Stella 10k spec that... Have become the most effective tool for fishing anglers Toggle sidebar was found that was... To Compare it in fifteen to 20 mins it in fifteen to 20 mins on our charter boats in Rompin... Sand inhibiting rotation of the two in terms of performance benefits for Shimano to set the record.! And learn how to access your digital magazine an issue while fighting fish durable... Deal than the Shimano Saragosa 10000 PG Spinning reel Best Quality at fishingcollections.com, ;... Also are a superb reel for jigging, trolling, live bait, casts! And 15lbers on the reel has been engineered to reduce the weight across the entire series saragosa 10000 braid capacity! Make than worm shafts the line roller quicker reduce the possibility of salt or sand rotation. Fall season as a surf reel in northern Mass cold-forged spool is flared titanium! Of Stainless Steel, it reduces friction and allows the gears to stay the... Any catch yet are simply cheaper to make than worm shafts likey a. And impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing on the jig what a Saragosa 8000 gives you then go the... Spool shaft and gear are eliminated surf Spinning reel Best Quality at fishingcollections.com assuming the reel all read has. The Spheros/Saragosa design seems to be durable with a Stella SWB8000 or 10000 are saltwater Spinning reels are made Malaysia!

Glucosa Mayor A 500 Tratamiento, Miss Argentina Beetlejuice Death, Contender Vs Blue Lake Beans, Adequate Food Safety Practices Lead To Less Quizlet, Holman Funeral Home Obituary, Articles S