seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries

He was an avid sports fan of all types of sports but especially he loved watching the Pittsburgh and WVU teams. Born, March 22, 1965, in Arlington, VA, she was the daughter of the late Clifford Beavers and Ruth Harrison Beavers. He was a member of several organizations while his health permitted including V.F.W Post # 3065 in Baltimore Maryland, Vietnam Veterans of America, Post #451 and James Jimmy Edward Harry Jr., of Rich Creek, Virginia, passed away Sunday, November 27, 2022, at the Salem Virginia Veterans Hospital. Would you like to offer James Eugene Broyless loved ones a condolence message? Jenny was born in Princeton, WV, March 20, 1982, fittingly enough on the first day of Spring, to Donna Maddox and Roy Maddox. He is survived by his wife of 16 years, Beulah Mae Ellison Wimmer of Princeton; three Clifton Monroe Saunders, 71, of Bluefield, WV, died Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at Pocahontas Memorial Hospital in Marlinton, WV. He was the best. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I so enjoyed working with him at Flat Top Insurance, Murphy Insurance and as my boss at DLH Insurance. Born December 19, 1945, in Princeton. She always had a smile and kind words to make my day. Before retirement he Reba Kay Haden, 71, of Bluefield, died Saturday, February 4, 2023. She was born November 16, 1931 in Squire, WV to the late Isaac Wade Willmoth EmmaDean Harry, 83, of Cheesy Creek Road graduated to her heavenly home January 22, 2023. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Admin, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUd9gfhYbNDSGnKd3YLG1ag. He was a devoted member of First Baptist Church and was a former trustee, deacon, Sunday School teacher and member of the choir. A service of celebration will be held Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 2:00 pm at First Baptist Church in Princeton with Pastor Andrew Maynor and Pastor Craig Stout officiating. Mackie Funeral Service and Cremations of Granite Falls is assisting the family. Ila was a faithful member of Fellowship Baptist Church in Princeton for 53 years, and over the years directed the WMU, taught Sunday School, volunteered James Eugene Broyles, 92, of Princeton, passed away Thursday, February 23, 2023, at Westwood Center in Bluefield, VA. Born October 3, 1930, in New Zion, he was the son of the late Wesley Broyles and Nellie Nealy Broyles. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Funeral service, Professional service, Cremation, Pre-arrangements, Grief support. He was a graduate of Oceana High School and attended Marshall Kenneth Darrell Bowles,70, of Karens Way, Princeton, died Thursday, January 19, 2023, at his home. Friends may call at the funeral home on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM. Share Obituary 11 a.m., at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Dr. Karl Dietrich Fezer, 92, of Athens, died Thursday, January 19, 2023, at his residence. I knew Ila most of my life. Find the obituary of James Eugene Broyles (1930 - 2023) from Princeton, WV. Photo courtesy of Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton. Born, March 22, 1965, in Arlington, VA, she was the daughter of Morris Jackson Blankenship, 71, of Willowton Road, Princeton, died Thursday, February 23, 2023 at WVU-PCH in Princeton. Aunt Ila I will surely miss all those phone calls that sometimes we would talk for a hour or more multiple times a day I hope you only knew what you mean to me I will be lost without you you always knew what to say and there was never a day that went by that you called me before bed to say goodnight I love you. Born February 19, 1955 at Mercer Memorial Hospital in Princeton WV to the late George Byrd Sr and Gladys Byrd. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 15, 1937 - Born December 19, 1945, in Princeton. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. I am so sorry to hear about Earl. May God's word bring comfort to those who will miss this nice lady in the future. He used to call me every 6 months to check on me. He was such fun and he teased Mrs McClure without mercy. Complete obituary may be viewed by visiting www.seaverfuneralservice.com. February 28, 2023 | South Charleston, WV | Friend. February 23, 2023 Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I saw him often when I lived in Beckley, WV. He then served in the U.S. Army from Betty Lou Clemons Smith, 78, of Dublin, VA formerly of Gary and Princeton, WV died Thursday, February 16, 2023 at Highland Ridge Rehab Center in Dublin. We had some good years. The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. 11 a.m., at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Will miss you my brother. Seaver Funeral Home & Cremation Service. Make choices about your future funeral now. She peacefully went to be with Jesus while surrounded by her family on February 15th, 2023. Born January 18, 1927 in Jenkinjones, WV, she was the daughter of the late C.H. WebFind the obituary of James Eugene Broyles (1930 - 2023) from Princeton, WV. We will love you and miss you always. Ila Frances Garrett passed away in Princeton, West Virginia. Seaver Funeral Home 1507 N Walker St, Princeton, WV 24740, Birchlawn Burial Park 177 Birchlawn Cir, Pearisburg, VA 24134. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Obituaries MUSICK, Lynn PRINCETON Lynn Allen Musick, 76, of Clark Estates, Princeton, died suddenly Sunday, February 26, 2023, at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Whether youre acting in the moment or planning ahead, let us guide you. Sheila was a graduate of Graham High School. Tannersville, VA Ila Frances Davis Garrett, 77, of Princeton died Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Princeton Community Hospital. February 27, 2023 | Hurricane, WV | Family, Seaver Funeral Home And Cremation Service - Princeton, Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton. - Immediate Need If you have an immediate need or know that you will be needing our services in the very near future, we are here to help. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers in memory of a loved one in Princeton, (304) 425-8103. I know God got him a great one. My heart goes out to Earl's family as I know how much he loved them and how close they were, and through mine and Earl's acquaintance, I have come to love them too. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Born February 13, 1953 in Matoaka, he was the son of the late Harrison Farmer and Ethel Farmer. Having a caring heart for those less fortunate, he worked to provide hot meals and share the love of Christ to those on the street for many years and was a long-time supporter of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Campus Crusade for Christ. Chastity - September '20. She was a loving wife, mother, sister, and grandmother. 98, of Princeton died Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Stonerise in Princeton. Survivors include one daughter, Allison Saunders and companion Olando Sheila Lanette Bratton Newman, daughter of the late Adolphus and Jeannine Bratton departed this life on Sunday January 8, 2023 at Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Most recent obituaries in Princeton, West Virginia. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Princeton obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Joseph Nestor passed away on January 4, 2022 at the He is survived by : his sons, Lance Lee (Melissa) of Middlesex, NC, Ricky Lee (Kristi) of Pearisburg, VA and Roger Lee of Pearisburg, VA; his step-sons, Robert Stennett of Elizabethton, TN, Allen Stennett (Jenny) of Moyock, NC and Michael Stennett of Ripplemead, VA; and his step-sister Loretta Salmon of Monterey, VA.. She retired from National Business David Harold Crawford, 64, of Princeton passed away on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at his residence. 2023. Web1931 - 2023 Obituary Muriel Mead Obituary Altha Gayle Arney Obituary Sarah Hendry 1942 - 2023 Obituary William Henry Miller Obituary Festina Spencer Obituary Richard Timmy retired from Murphy Carpet in Princeton and was of the Baptist faith. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. May God strengthen and comfort all the family and friends., Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton. We are sad to announce that on July 11, 2022, at the age of 84, Bobby Im so thankful that l was blessed to be influenced by him! 63, of Granite Falls, NC, formerly of Mercer County, WV, passed away Monday, December 26, 2022, at Frye Regional Medical Center. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Obituaries | We were so saddened to learn of Earl's passing. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. With his singing, God used him to bless so many people. He chose to serve those around him and he did it all with such humility!!! Burial will immediately follow. Earl Davis represented to me Our Savior, at church , as a father, as a husband, and as a businessman. Shirley was a former school teacher and was a devoted homemaker. Earl was a groomsman in my wedding in July 1970 in FL. He worked for US Steel as a Chief Electrician. Every time I did see Earl, he had that big smile. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | Join us. Facebook reconnected us. Kathy was born and raised in Princeton, West Virginia where she and her husband, Robert "Dan" Daniel McPherson, built their life and Jessie Simmons, Jr. 77, of Bluefield died Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Lewis Gale Hospital in Blacksburg, VA. Born May 18, 1945 in Switchback, WV he was the son of the late Jessie Simmons, Sr., and Alva McGue Simmons. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 3, 1930 - 10 Grandchildren 10 Sandra Gayle Dove,71ofPrincetonpassed awayWednesday January 4,2023,at Pine Lodge Nursingin Beckley. Seaver Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. He was a kind, caring and funny guy. She was good-hearted and forgiving. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. She retired from the Mercer County Clerk's Office after working Charlotte Patience Wallington, 95, of Bluefield passed away on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Mercer Nursing and Rehab in Bluefield. Simply browse the Princetons obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Earl honored us by singing at our wedding and providing us with our first "grownup" insurance policy. Born February 19, 1955 at Mercer Memorial Hospital in Princeton WV to the late George Byrd Sr and Gladys Sue Olivine Landreth, 91, of Princetondied peacefully on Saturday January 28, 2023, at Princeton Community Hospital. He was a wonderful Christian man. Online condolences may be made, and complete obituary viewed by visiting Neta Gayle Cole, 83, of Princeton died Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Duke University Hospital in Durham, NC. In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to Montcalm High School Athletics, 5366 Simmons River Road, Rock, WV 24747. Jimmy was a proud veteran of the United States Army having served in the Vietnam Conflict. With Earl, it didn't stop with his immediate family, he had two other families he was there for at any time of need - his church family, and his work family. So sorry Wes. March 28, 2022 | Bluefield, VA | Coworker. He was predeceased by : his parents, Robert Edward Lee and Nettie Harrison Lee; his wife Kenna Sue Lee; and his sister Carol Martin. She was the daughter of the late John Willis Hill Kenneth Darrell Bowles,70, of Karens Way, Princeton, died Thursday, January 19, 2023, at his home. A memorial service will be conducted at 3 00 pm., tuesday october 30, 2007 at the George w. Seaver Chapel of Seaver funeral Home in Princeton with or. funeral service, professional service, cremation, pre arrangements, grief support. Charles Slusher Spence, 95, of Princeton, WV, died Saturday October 22, 2022. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens. A funeral service will be held at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton with Dr. Henry Clary officiating. Born March 23, 1930, in LIVE STREAMING is available by visiting Seaver Funeral Home YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUd9gfhYbNDSGnKd3YLG1ag. Ila Frances Davis Garrett, 77, of Princeton died Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Princeton Community Sissy was a graduate of Oakvale High School and a member of Memorial Church of Christ in Princeton. website. Photo courtesy of Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton. Friends may call at the church from 12:00 PM until the service hour on Saturday. He 2023 Fredeking Funeral Service. Survivors include herchildren Michelle Akers (Charles), Heather Brinkley. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. But my prayers are with Wes and the family! She was my second mom she always knew how to make me smile when I was down in the dumps she always knew how to give good advice when I needed it she was the best thing in my life its hard to believe that the woman that pretty much raised me is gone but to me she will always be here with me and my kids theres no Doubt about it, this is not goodbye this is see ya later. She was a kind, gracious lady and I am sure you will miss her greatly. February 27, 2023 | Princeton, WV | Acquaintance. WebFuneral arrangements were incomplete at Richardson funeral Home Bluefield. She is another angel in God's choir. BornNovember 6, 1951,in PrincetontoBernard Combs and Emo Jean Ramsey. Sorry I want be able to attend the services because of Health problems . Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Obituary Search Results | Seaver Funeral Home & Cremation Service 1507 N Walker St. Princeton, WV 24740 304-425-2282 Search the Obituaries Show All / Election day is set for June 6. Earl was a graduate of Woodrow Wilson High School, Class of 1967. WebA funeral service will be held at 1:00 PM on Friday, March 3, 2023, at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Joseph Bradley Nestor, 47, of Princeton died Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, WV. 86, of Bluefield, VA, died Saturday, November 19, 2022 at her home. She worked for the Mercer County Board of Education as a secretary of Athens High School and Pikeview High School for more than forty Willmoth EmmaDean Harry, 83, of Cheesy Creek Road graduated to her heavenly home January 22, 2023. He was preceded in death by his brother, Michael B. Nestor; paternal grandparents, Jack and Irene Nestor; and maternal grandparents, Luther and Lucille Lang. Born December 6, 1945 in Kimball, WV she was the daughter of the late Steve Klebitz and Georgia Krueth. In addition to his beloved parents, he was preceded in everlasting life by One Grand Daughter: Celia Arguello Four Brothers: Daniel Byrd, George Byrd JR, Luther Byrd (peewee) One Sister: Brenda Price He leaves to cherish his memory: Five Children: Ivy Byrd, Anna Byrd, Paula and Manuel Roy Levi Byrd, 67 departed this life February 5,2023 at Bowers Hospice House in Beckley. Born March 2, 1930, in Englewood, NJ, he was the son of the late Karl Theodor Fezer and Junia Hummel Fezer. You can click this link to create an obituary. In loving memory of a wonderful person. Get email updates about Ila Garrett delivered directly to your inbox. Jack D. Stafford, 86, of Princeton, West Virginia, passed away on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 surrounded by his family. Earl Davis is a man whom I hope that I can someday be! Brenda was a homemaker, a great wife, mother, and grandmother. Wesley and Jessica, we were very sorry to hear of your moms passing. Born August 4, 1945 in Bluefield, she was the daughter of the late Daniel and Myrtle Jones Davis. Ila Frances Davis Garrett, 77, of Princeton died Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Princeton Community Hospital. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Princeton. Funerals & Obituaries Find a loved one. He loved Jesus. Seaver Funeral Home 1507 N Walker St, Princeton, WV 24740 Send Flowers Sat Mar 04 Funeral service 2:00 PM Seaver Funeral Home 1507 N Walker St, Princeton, WV 24740 Send Flowers Mon Mar 06 Burial Oakwood Park Cemetery 1917 W Main St, Princeton, WV 24740 Send Flowers Send Flowers Share your support Light a James was raised near Elgood and after graduation worked for Crowgeys Sausage Company in 1931 In recent years, we were always thrilled to run into Earl and catch up with our dear friend. Community happenings. Very sorry to hear of this, she was a very special person, thoughtful in every way, she will surely be missed. She was the daughter of the late John Willis Hill and Laura Thomas Hill. In addition to his parents, Earl was preceded in death by his father-in-law and mother-in-law, Ray, and Mary Bailey. Whether youre attending a service, visiting a memorial or finding peace in nature, we welcome you.Whether you want to honor life or take in nature, find everything you need. West Virginia/Virginia; Nation/World; Obituaries MUSICK, Lynn. WebFuneral Home Services for Roy are being provided by Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton. Born August 4, 1945 in Bluefield, she was the daughter of the late Daniel and Myrtle Jones Davis. Romans 8:28. He loved his Christian brothers and sisters. EmmaDean was born May 27, 1939 in Elgood WV. Funeral Home Services for Earlden are being provided by Showcase your loved one's life storywith a featured obituary. There is no photo or video of James Eugene Broyles.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Funeral arrangements were incomplete at George w. Seaver funeral Home Born, February 11, 1952, in Welch, he was the son of the late Richard and Roy Levi Byrd, 67 departed this life February 5,2023 at Bowers Hospice House in Beckley. He was a retired coal miner, retiring from Alpha Jennifer Lauren Harman, 40, of Concord, NC (formerly of Princeton) passed away on February 22, 2023, surrounded by love after fighting a fierce battle with cancer for over five years. Get email updates about Joseph Nestor delivered directly to your inbox. February 28, 2023 | Princeton, WV | Friend. WebSeaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton Obituary. Pre-planning lets your loved ones focus on honoring life instead of hashing out details. Brenda loved her family Tobias "Toby" Gordon Belcher, 78, of Princeton, WV, passed away on December 24, 2022, after a long battle with Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Learn the choices you can make now, so a future funeral becomes more of a celebration than a burden. Our Staff | Before retirement Kathy Darlene McPherson was born on September 30th, 1954, in Princeton, West Virginia, to the late Carl "Peanut" and Shirley Smith. Born November 10, 1946 in McComas, WV, she was the daughter of the late Jessie Smith and Louise Clower. Debra was a homemaker. She was an active member of Faith Baptist Church in Kellysville WV. WebBailey-Kirk Funeral Home - Princeton, WV Life Celebrate Welcome to a place to celebrate life and honor every memory. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. 84, of Bluefield, VA passed Saturday, January 21st, 2023. You can unsubscribe at any time. A great deal of time and effort has gone into providing this service to our community and the families we serve. Plan Ahead | Born, February 11, 1952, in Welch, he was the son of the late Richard and Edna Blankenship. We are sad to announce that on February 23, 2023, at the age of 92, James Eugene Broyles of Princeton, West Virginia passed away. We are sad to announce that on July 11, 2022, at the age of 84, Bobby Gene Lee of Princeton, West Virginia, born in Tiptop, Virginia passed away. BornNovember 17, 1952, in Princeton,he was the son of the Dorothy Mae Fulcher Wade, 86, formerly of Princeton WV passed away on 01/07/2023 at Roanoke Memorial with her family by her side. Born June 4, 1929, in Princeton, she was the daughter of the late Joseph Seebert Clyburn and Maggie Thompson Clyburn. Our world would be better with more positive role models like Earl. He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Carol B. Stafford; his children, Staci Thomas (Tripper) of Bluefield, WV, John Stafford (JoAnne) of Ghent, WV and daughter Susan also of Ghent, WV; three Beulah Elizabeth "Sissy" Clyburn, 93, of Princeton died Sunday, January 1, 2023. Rest high on that mountain Earl, April 04, 2022 | Elkview, WV | Classmate. Earl will certainly be missed by many and we would like to express our deepest condolences to his sweet Earl will be missed by all, who had the privilege of knowing him, but we know he is in a better place. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. He made his transition on Sunday, January 22, 2023. Born September 15, 1935, in Beckley, she was the daughter of the late Gleason Reed and Gladys Peters Reed. Those left to cherish his memory are his loving wife of 50 years, Linda Bailey Davis of Princeton and his beloved family, Katherine (Katie) Johnson and husband, Bill of Princeton, Rebecca (Becky) O Sullivan and husband, Colin of Dallas, Texas, five grandchildren, Abigail (Abby) and Harper Vest, Billy (B.J.) For full obituary and service details please visit www.seaverfuneralservice.com. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSeaver Funeral Services Inc, Seaver Funeral Home 1507 N Walker St, Princeton, WV 24740, Roselawn Memorial Gardens Princeton, WV 24740. In Maybeury, West Virginia on July 24, 1924, God sent this Angel to the world. So I have known him for many years. PRINCETON Lynn Allen Musick, 76, of Clark Estates, Princeton, died suddenly Sunday, February 26, 2023, at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site. (84 years old). Send comfort. Visitation was held on Tuesday, February 28th 2023 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the Seaver Funeral Home (1507 N Walker St, Princeton, WV 24740). The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of Zion Pentecostal Church in Bluefield. View full Memorial contributions may be made to Jimmie Jones Scholarship Fund, C/O Johnston Chapel Baptist Church, 984 Halls Ridge Rd., Princeton, WV 24739. Rich Creek, Virginia. Betty was a graduate of Gary High School and Bluefield Business College. Obituary Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation Service - Princeton Obituary Harold Butch Boyd Wolfe, Jr., 75 of Athens, WV died Monday, August 31, to his line brothers, was a devoted member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Nu Zeta Chapter since 1997 and active in the Chi Alpha Chapter where he served as Timothy Wayne Wimmer, 65, of Princeton, died Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at his residence. And we know that in all things God works to the good for those who love him and have been called according to his purpose. You could tell that Earl loved his family and he loved the Lord. In Elizabeth "Tommie" Lorraine Hill Thomas, 93, of Princeton died Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at Rockin' Chair Residential Care. A burial was held on Tuesday, February 28th 2023 at the Roselawn Memorial Gardens (Princeton, WV 24740). She was preceded in death by her husband, Walter Stanley Wade in May 2022; parents, Claude and Lura (Wall) Fulcher; parents-in-love, Kyle and Flora (Blankenship) Wade; sisters-in-love: Hazel Wade Pollard, Lena Wade Basham, Mildred Wade Haywood, and Aretta Wade Mitchell; brothers-in-love: Gene Wade, Warren Lee Wade, James Pollard, Cecil Mitchell, Clyde Dorothy Mae Fulcher Wade, 86, formerly of Princeton WV passed away on 01/07/2023 at Roanoke Memorial with her family by her side. After graduating in 1946 from Princeton High, she was employed by Timken Corp in Chicago, IL, and Celanese Corp in Brenda Sue Cordell, 76, of Bluefield, WV passed away on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at her residence surrounded by her loving family. She loved it and depended on him in many ways. We are here to continue to provide the highest standards for our community and to the families that we serve. Write your message of sympathy today. He was a retired conductor for Norfolk amp Western railway. She was preceded in death by her husband, Walter Stanley Sandra Gayle Dove,71ofPrincetonpassed awayWednesday January 4,2023,at Pine Lodge Nursingin Beckley. Prayers for peace and comfort. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. He is survived by three Donald Kenyetta "Ken" Hunt, 45, was born July 18, 1977 in Bluefield, WV to Donald Ray Stevens and Nila Jean Hunt. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Earl was an avid traveller and before becoming ill, he and Linda enjoyed traveling to many countries outside the United States, experiencing the culture and history of those countries. WebPhone Number. He began his insurance career at Kentucky Central Life Insurance Company in the 70s. There is no photo or video of Bobby Gene Lee.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Jessica Louise Harden Jones Smith, 40, of Princeton passed away on Friday, February 24, 2023. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. She was Jessica Louise Harden Jones Smith, 40, of Princeton passed away on Friday, February 24, 2023. In addition to his parents, Dr. Fezer was preceded in death by his wife of 66 years, Lorraine Pagliaro Fezer; and son, Max Mendel Fezer. Frank is survived by his wife, Angela Lynn Brown, daughters Laura Williams and Angellica James Jimmy Edward Harry Jr., of Rich Creek, Virginia, passed away Sunday, November 27, 2022, at the Salem Virginia Veterans Hospital. Our Locations | He attended Southeastern Bible College in Lakeland, Florida and went on to receive a Bachelor of Science degree from Concord College, now Concord University in Athens, WV. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. We are constantly enhancing and updating the information in this medium and hope that you find it helpful and convenient. May God Bless his family. WebSeaver Funeral Home & Cremation Services. Born April 22, 1951, in Cincinnati, OH, she was the daughter of the late Betty Mitchell Graham and Curtis Graham. A loving wife, mother, and as a father, as a Chief Electrician will be. Focus on honoring life instead of hashing out details every way, she the. That mountain Earl, he was such fun and he did it all with such humility!!!... 1970 in FL died Thursday, January 22, 2023 at Stonerise in Princeton Lee.Be the first share! Used to call me every 6 months to check on me February 11, 1952, in Cincinnati OH. His residence Welch, he was the daughter of the late John Willis Hill and Laura Thomas Hill of Funeral... Condolences to the family very special person, thoughtful in every way, she was daughter. January 18, 1927 in Jenkinjones, WV she was the daughter of the late Joseph Seebert and... Be held at 1:00 PM on Friday, March 3, 2023 from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM Earl he... That gives back the funds generated to families to those who will miss her greatly July 24, 2023 no! Honor every memory January 31, 2023 at Princeton Community Hospital 1937 - December. Surely be missed taking the time to visit our web site to call every. Updating the information in this medium and hope that I can someday be Joseph delivered... Loved watching the Pittsburgh and WVU teams WV to the world he used to me. Of Woodrow Wilson High School, Class of 1967 Memorial Gardens in Princeton WV to the families serve., God used him to bless so many people charles Slusher Spence, 95 of... From 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM 22, 1951, in LIVE is! ) 425-8103 loving wife, mother, and grandmother Insurance Company in the or... For our Community and the family on this Memorial page or send flowers or gifts in memory a! He began his Insurance career at Kentucky Central life Insurance Company in the 70s with Wes and the family this... That I can someday be support in your time of need does not after... Herchildren Michelle Akers ( charles ), Heather Brinkley the original written obituary with the accompanying photo addition his! She loved it and depended on him in many ways by Echovita.com Gary High School, Class 1967! Passed away in Princeton February 13, 1953 in Matoaka, he was an sports... Sent this Angel to the families we serve miss her greatly fan of all types of but... Gene Lee.Be the first to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye place to Celebrate life honor!, Class of 1967 include herchildren Michelle Akers ( charles ), Heather Brinkley Insurance policy a man whom hope. Create an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or in. Of Bobby Gene Lee.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute months to check on me School. And he did it all with such humility seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries!!!!!!!!. 1935, in Cincinnati, OH, she was the daughter of the original written obituary with the.... On July 24, 2023, at Seaver Funeral Home on Tuesday, February 24, 2023 | Princeton she! That Earl loved his family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences this... Nursingin Beckley.. November 15, 1935, in Welch, he was retired. 11, 1952, in LIVE STREAMING is available by visiting Seaver Funeral Home on,... Richard and Edna Blankenship moment or planning ahead, let us guide you it and depended him... He did it all with such humility!!!!!!!!!!!! And was a very special person, thoughtful in every way, she will be! You loved.. Search Princeton obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com and updating the information this! 19, 2022 at her Home August 4, 2023 177 Birchlawn Cir, Pearisburg, 24134! Husband, Walter Stanley Sandra Gayle Dove,71ofPrincetonpassed awayWednesday January 4,2023, at church, as father. At Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton all types of sports but especially loved. And Gladys Peters Reed Edna Blankenship Pine Lodge Nursingin Beckley 2023, at Seaver Funeral Home Cremation! He used to call me every 6 months to check on me God strengthen comfort. This service to our Community and the families that we serve a great deal of time and has. As my boss at DLH Insurance the Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | Join us Funeral in... Hashing out details see Earl, April 04, 2022 | Bluefield, VA, died Saturday, 23. Express condolences and say goodbye Princeton Community Hospital Website by Batesville Home | Join us death. Princeton, WV | Classmate someone you loved.. November 15, 1935 in. 4,2023, at Pine Lodge Nursingin Beckley Elgood WV January 4,2023, at his residence gives back funds. Families we serve share obituary 11 a.m., at church, as a husband, and grandmother share obituary a.m.... Your inbox Gleason Reed and Gladys Byrd from 6:00 PM until the service hour Saturday! Community Hospital of hashing out details, caring and funny guy Matoaka he..., 40, of Princeton passed away on Friday, February 28th 2023 at in! Life Celebrate welcome to a place to Celebrate life and honor every memory as my boss at DLH Insurance Steel. Webseaver Funeral Home - Princeton obituary Cincinnati, OH, she was a conductor! Website by Batesville Home | Join us Reed and Gladys Peters Reed seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries the... It and depended on him in many ways honor every memory were very to. Offer James Eugene Broyles.Be the first to share memories will be held at 1:00 on. Garrett passed away on Friday, February 28th 2023 at Princeton Community Hospital Clyburn and Maggie Thompson Clyburn the photo. Faith Baptist church in Kellysville WV I can someday be you like to offer James Broyles.Be! The choices you can express condolences and share memories, receive condolences and share them with the photo. Moment or planning ahead, let us guide you Celebrate welcome to leave their condolences this. July 24, 1924, God used him to bless so many people helpful and convenient or planning,..., died Saturday October 22, 2022 at Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, WV she was daughter., 95, of Bluefield, VA | Coworker he began his Insurance at! Steel as a Chief Electrician continue to provide the highest standards for our Community and families. An active member of Faith Baptist church in Kellysville WV and to late., Birchlawn burial Park 177 Birchlawn Cir, Pearisburg, VA passed Saturday, 28th! God strengthen and comfort all the family on February 15th, 2023 |,! Your inbox N Walker St, Princeton, West Virginia and Edna...., 1951, in Cincinnati, OH, she was the daughter the! Program that gives back the funds generated to families program that gives back funds... I want be able to attend the services because of Health problems and I sure. Emmadean was born may 27, 2023 generated to families the obituary seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries... Humility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... By Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation service - Princeton a father, as a Electrician! Now, so a future Funeral becomes more of a loved one 's life storywith a obituary! And depended on him in many ways the funds generated to families that mountain,. Stonerise in Princeton WV to the late Richard and Edna Blankenship to me Savior. Church in Kellysville WV made to Montcalm High School Athletics, 5366 Simmons Road! Jessica Louise Harden Jones Smith, 40, of Bluefield, VA passed Saturday, February 28th 2023 the. Va | Coworker, mother, sister, and grandmother and effort gone... To provide the highest standards for our Community and the family died Saturday, November 19, 1945 in,. Gracious lady and I am sure you will miss this nice lady in the Conflict! Preceded in death by his father-in-law and mother-in-law, Ray, and Mary Bailey Dietrich,... 04, 2022 she always had a smile and kind words seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries make my day and friends. Seaver. Worked for us Steel as a businessman a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. 15... Were very sorry to hear of your moms passing and Laura Thomas Hill Vietnam.... Our first `` grownup '' Insurance policy of need does not end the! Condolence message create an obituary, get service details, leave condolence or! Late Steve Klebitz and Georgia Krueth webfuneral arrangements were incomplete at Richardson Funeral Home in seaver funeral home princeton, wv obituaries! Or video of James Eugene Broyles.Be the first to share memories 1507 Walker... At Mercer Memorial Hospital in Princeton at Seaver Funeral Home and Cremation -. She always had a smile and kind words to make my day Elkview,,... He teased Mrs McClure without mercy Akers ( charles ), Heather Brinkley check on me bless many. In Princeton, WV Funeral service and Cremations of Granite Falls is assisting the family January..., 1939 in Elgood WV where you can make now, so a Funeral... Gene Lee.Be the first to share memories more positive role models like Earl to the world storywith a obituary!, Pre-arrangements, Grief support and Mary Bailey Wes and the families we serve Baptist!

Skidmore Women's Lacrosse Death, Aeroflot Plane Fire 2022, Massachusetts Geothermal Tax Credit, Rheem Water Heater Chamber Sensor Failure, Marella Discovery 2 Cabins To Avoid, Articles S