springfield model 15 22 rifle parts

THIS TAKE-DOWN RIFLE IS ONE OF THEIR "PROMOTIONAL" RIFLES FROM 1936 WHEN THIS MODEL FIRST CAME OUT. the barrel has a half moon keyway machined in it where it should seat. Man O Man that rifles a straight shooter and is one of my favorite firearms. WARNING: Products sold on this site may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Thank you. These are great rifles. I have one myself. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Poppert's Gun Parts. To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. Enfield and Mauser. Good Luck Founding Member X Xracer NRA Life Benefactor Member. No firearms are sold on this site. Firearm Springfield 1884 In 45-70 Trapdoor Rifle, 1910 Springfield Armory Model 1903 Springfield Rifle 30 Cal Wood Rifle B, 1903A3 Springfield 30-06 Cal Rifle Parts Wood Stock Very Well Marked Spr, 1903 Springfield Wood Walnut Bishop Stock Fits Rock Island & Springfield, Firearm Vintage Springfield Military Rifle Bayonet, Modern Fishing Lure Collectibles Volume II, Spalding's Official Baseball Guides (1904), Chas. We also have all the Springfield accessories you need from slings to stripper clips, slings and carry cases. Condition: 3 - Good: Parts that have been used but are still in mechanically good condition. My dad gave it to me and it never had the bolt or guard. The Model 15 was intended for the boys rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy Scouts of America. Regardless of barrel length, these rifles usually tipped the scales at less than 4 pounds. I used to tap spent .22 cartridge cases into fence posts, and could drive them on in with it from 20 yards away. That being said, I will contact the sources you mentioned, and again I thank you for the info. Most of the Stevens Model 15s had a 22 in. Kingston, NY 12401. Join the NRA and fight gun control. Serial number- N/A. It paid for the auction. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. Barrel Length: 24"-24.99" Caliber/Gauge: 22 S/L/LR: Finish: Blued: Completeness: 3 - Missing Parts: More than a few missing small parts. Never received anything for item with shipped. Technically a bolt-action, it was a simple single-shot design, one that locked by turning the bolt handle downward. Stevens Springfield Model 15 22 S/L/LR Single Shot Rifle Kit. no luck finding anything on the net. They are surprisingly accurate and, despite being marketed as a boys rifle, most adults have no problem shooting them. and go shooting along the Miss. i a second paragraph titled "The 1938 Stevens Line.there is a list of what was catalogged in the 1938 publication. Stay awhile and check out the 24-Hour Gun Show. Springfield Stevens Model 121 120 15 15A 125 .22 Front Sight-I77 $32.95 $3.95 shipping SPONSORED Tang Screws (2) New fits Stevens 1894 1915 Favorite $18.99 $4.01 shipping 86 sold Antique J. Stevens - Favorite - .22 Lr. "Granpa's Gun Parts" is owned by D. B. Stewart Enterprises, . In Philip Sharpes book, The Rifle in America (1938) there is a paprgraph on it in the Chapter on the Stevens Rifles with a heading of Single Shot . V1-E1 Barrel Length: 22 Bore condition: Good, Your email address will not be published. taught me to shoot and took me rabbit hunting. Something went wrong. These are great rifles. The way to unload a cocked model 15 is as follows. mine will not allow the bolt to be opened when its cocked. Springfield .22 Cal,Model 120,15,15Y Bolt $56.00 14 bids $5.55 shipping 1d 8h US Springfield M1898 30-40 Krag Bolt Action Rifle Military Barrel Plus ( Other ) $127.50 8 bids $19.98 shipping 1d 8h Springfield Hellcat OSP 9mm, pistol parts. Its just one way to Back the Bang. Stevens Savage MODEL 15 22 LR REAR SIGHT. I still get more pleasure out of taking my Son out plinking and making unbelievable shots with this little Mod 15 Springfield. Springfield 187A, 22lr Part. SOLD - $150.00. We carry a range of, Dummy and Inert Grenades, Mortars & Rockets, Buttplates, Grips, Stocks, Forends & Handguards, Rocket Launcher, Bazooka, Cannon and Mortar Parts, Flags, Stamps, Decals, Posters & Wallcharts, Everyday Carry Knives, Tools & Accessories. 22" barrel with some pitting behind the front sight. All parts kits sold on this site do not include a receiver and we do not sell receivers. Rear Sight w/ Step . And that was only to get the gun back in firing condition, and I did the cosmetic work myself. Dad traded a 32cal pistol for it . Marine Div. If you use them to make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I have other rifles, but none are as handy light and convenient to use. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thank You, If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant Pandemic had us looking at stuff in closet that we usually dont pay too much attention to and we rediscovered my old model 15. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Specializing in 19th & Early 20th Century Springfield Parts for the US Martial Arms Collectors. View cart for details. Former member 1st. Yes, they are far more accurate and reliable than they have a right to be, but come on a single shot? If you use them to make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Four and a half pounds of pressure on the trigger let the striker lose and the round went downrange. Davranov Rigs | Brooklyn Made for America. See Savage in Manufacturer List. Thanks for sharing with us. Springfield Model 15 Bolt Action SOLD SKU MFZ2MC-DJN1-00 Springfield Model 15 Rifle Parts Kit 22 S/L/LR More Information NOTE: All items are used unless otherwise indicated. The Stevens Model 15, actually to be completely accurate the Stevens-Springfield Model 15, was released in 1938. They usually tipped the scales at 3.75 lbs. Read more. For a boys rifle that meant very few to break or lose. No cracks, chips or repairs but there is surface finish wear. The stock was made of birch, stained to a dark walnut color, and the metal was basic blue with some versions featuring butt plates. The little model 15 I am holding now has been in the family since i was a kid . He was crossing a fence and stuck the mussel in some snow causing a bulge just in front of the front sight , when he shot it . Copyright 2023 EveryGunPart.com | Attention: No firearms are being sold on this site. Repeaters by other companies for a few dollars more in the post-WW II economy killed sales and desire for these little rifles. Furthermore, the design allows for the trigger to be pushed FORWARD and release the striker, causing the rifle to fire if loaded and cocked. This gun belongs to an elderly genteleman having been passed down from his grandfather which lets you know that I am dealing with the "older" model. My Dad just gave me my old Springfield Model 15 rifle I use to shoot as a kid. Breach Bang Clear. The intent was to teach my kids to shoot. Parts are available to the public for self installation, but they can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. . Copyright 2023 SARCO, Inc. All rights reserved. Mailing Address: P.O. All Rights Reserved. I cleaned it up and my sons proceeded to show me how much better shooters they are by nailing bulls eyes at 50 paces. The Model 15 was intended for the boy's rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy Scouts of America. . All parts kits sold on this site do not include a receiver and we do not sell receivers. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Springfield Model 15 Parts 7; Springfield Model 1816-1844 Parts 10; Springfield Model 1840-1846 Parts 17; Springfield Model 1842-1855 Parts 3; . Mister T, The Model 15 single shot bolt action .22 caliber rifle was made from 1936 and was marketed under all three of the banners.Savage/Stevens and Springfield. Serial number- N/A. Sold Date Source eBay You are bidding on a Springfield Model 15 22 rifle stock in condition as shown. The two I have now are from the later years, both are Model 15-A Guns. or Best Offer. How many of these have you seen, its my first. was a Stevens Model 15A. Springfield 84C 22 S/L/LR Rifle Parts Kit . Parts Layout w/ List 1 Rear Sight Step 2 Rear Sight 3 Rear Sight Screw 4 Rear Sight 5 Front Sight 7 Barrel Stud 8 Sear 9 Mainspring Retaining Bolt 10 Extractor 11 Trigger 12 Buttplate Screw 13 Buttplate 14 Cocking Piece 15 Mainspring Retaining Washer 16 Rebound Collar 17 Striker 18 Bolt Body & Handle 19 Mainspring 20 Firing Pin 21 Stock 22 You can ever find Springfield . Iconic rifles like the M1903 Springfield were produced in the millions and these rifles remain in service today in a ceremonial capacity for their exceptional balance and accuracy. Shop Springfield Gun Parts. It is still my favorite .22, anything within 50 yards is a sure hit, unbelievable accuracy from a 1940s cheapo kids gun. Sponsored. Sights: Bead Front, Adj. All ITAR rules in effect. Got a Springfield Stevens model 15 22 caliber from my dad and was wondering why it would not eject the cartridge and was loose but was tight was fire n. This Stevens-Springfield Model 15 rifle had 24 parts in total. My father in-law gave me a Model-15 Savage arms Stevens. Daddy sold the gun circa 69 at the nick-nack store at the local weekly stock sale there in town where everybody took their stuff to be bought/sold (no garage sales on the farm) and I havent been able to find it even after posting ads in the local paper. rabbit. I was not a good shot, tho I enjoyed plinking at cans and bottles. Some hyperlinks in this article may contain affiliate links. To paraphrase Carl Perkins, I aint never shot a For a boys rifle that meant very few to break or lose. The quality of what was marketed as a discount rifle is surprisingly decent. I have a Springfield 15 that my dad traded for about 55 to 60 years ago. Posted: April 23, 2014 06:05 PM. We may have what you're looking for. Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Stevens 15, 15A, 15B, 15Y Parts Layout w/ List, Rear Sight, New Reproduction (Screw Type), Rear Sight, New Reproduction (Dovetail Type), Mainspring Retaining Bolt, New Reproduction, Buttplate Screw, New Factory Original (2 Req'd), Buttplate Screw, New Reproduction (2 Req'd), Buttplate, New Reproduction (Fitting Req'd; Holes are 2.95" Center to Center), Mainspring Retaining Washer, New - May Show Storage Wear, Stock, Hardwood, w/ Buttplate, Used Factory Original, Stock, Oil Finished Walnut, New Reproduction (w/ Buttplate), Trigger Guard, Blued Steel, Bow Style, 3.69" Long, New Reproduction, Trigger Guard, Bow Style, 3.5" Long, Used Factory Original, Trigger Guard Screw, New Factory Original (.54"), Takedown Screw, New Factory Orig (For Wood Stock; .450" Diameter; Round Head), Front Sight, 3/8" Dovetail, 1/16" x .360" High Gold Bead, Blued Steel (Lyman), Stock, Plastic, w/ Buttplate, Used Factory Original, Stock, Youth, Walnut Finished Hardwood, Used Factory Original. #backthebang. Most of the Stevens Model 15s had a 20-inch barrel. 226 Williams Ln. I had a 4 X scope on it but it still required a lot of windage and elevation to do shots like that, and I was darn good at it. These are great rifles. They would get a case of .22 long rifles every Sat. 2 - Fair: Significant finish and wear issues, parts appear functional. It wont go off, And you can then move the bolt back and remove the round. It served me well for years. My dad may have had that model when he was a boy in South St. Louis. The baisic info states that the Model 15 is a "comparatively new developement more or less in the form of a revival of their old time rifle. . Springfield Model 1903A3 Springfield M1922 M1 & M2 Springfield M1917 Enfield . The only way i can unload it is to fire the round. The fact that the Stevens Model 15, though now an octogenarian, is still capable of accurately putting lead downrange is a testament to old-school firearms manufacturing. Serial number- N/A. slide, barrel, and recoil spring $220.00 1 bid $12.00 shipping 6h 21m Springfield Trapdoor 1873 Breech Block Stevens/Springfield Model 15 .22LR Bolt Action Single Shot Rifle For Sale from: FAZI FIREARMS | Positive feedback: 100% View | Verified Seller | 189 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $99.00 Shipping: $35.00 (or FREE in-store pick up!) Add to cart. Enjoying this? Have a 15S best I can tell from reading here. We are glad to be able to offer parts for most current production Springfield Armory firearms. Bid: Shipping: Calculated on checkout (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns What model was an adult version with a adult stock that would fit this barrel. Im finally taking apart and cleaning like its never been cleaned. I own quite a bit of hardware now and talk about accuracy at 2 3 hundred yards or more now with the right stuff? Learned to make each shot count. 30-06 Springfield . I will try to talk this grandfather from making the same mistake. Add to cart. Parts kits are NOT functioning firearms. Your email address will not be published. The shooter loaded a single round of .22 Short, .22 Long or .22 Long Rifle into the chamber and closed the bolt to shoot. I grew up with it, shooting at my grandparents Sugar Grove, Va property. Few years ago, I saw a source for an adult walnut stock but cant find it now. Springfield Model 15 - .22 LR. Some versions had butt plates, many did not. It continues to be my favorite, and will remain so. They are parts kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured. Parts kits are NOT functioning firearms. This means that every squirrel I shoot, I have to crank that silly little bolt, insert another round, find another squirrel, pull the trigger for yet another kill. Somebody had to give them a home, might as well be me. They are parts kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 It was in rough shape so I had my work cut out for me to bring it back to life. Springfield Model XD Striker Spring Our Price: $9.50 . Fast & Free shipping on many items! I took the bent rear sight off and hammered it straight on an anvil. Springfield Model 1884 Ramrod Catch (M1888) | Factory . Actually, there is a lot of potential in these old rifles. (#115682668499), Your Father's Mustache Cup Mug (#114109568762), Parker Nib 14C-535 F and Sheaffers 14k 585 (#113939340668). 2 - Missing Major Parts: Missing a barrel, cylinder or other major components. The Manurhin MR73 is one of the most elite combat [], Be the first to review Springfield Model 15 .22 LR. Im from St. Charles, MO (First State Capitol!). No dice. Technically a bolt-action, it was a simple single-shot design, one that locked by turning the bolt handle downward. Your email address will not be published. based on my past dealings with Savage, this model will no longer be accepted at the factory for service or repair. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Havent shot it in about 60 years, but now that I have the time Im cleaning it up to play along with my other guns at a local outdoor range. Numrich gun parts should have the front sight or any part. Iconic rifles like the M1903 Springfield were produced in the millions and these rifles remain in service today in a ceremonial capacity for their exceptional balance and accuracy. I re-finished the stock and it looks beautiful! My uncle used it as a teen ages before WW II . SPRINGFIELD MODEL 15 22 RIFLE STOCK, GUN STOCKS OR PARTS Previous Next Pricing & History Sold for Start Free Trial or Sign In to see what it's worth. This Stevens-Springfield Model 15 rifle had 24 parts in total. Later repeaters killed most interest in the Model 15. Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Stevens 15, 15A, 15B, 15Y Parts Layout w/ List, Rear Sight, New Reproduction (Screw Type), Rear Sight, New Reproduction (Dovetail Type), Front Sight, 3/8" Dovetail, .375" High, Metal, Used Factory Original, Front Sight, Old Style, Blued Steel Bead, 3/8" dovetail, .365 High, Mainspring Retaining Bolt, New Reproduction, Buttplate Screw, New Factory Original (2 Req'd), Buttplate Screw, New Reproduction (2 Req'd), Buttplate, New Reproduction (Fitting Req'd; Holes are 2.95" Center to Center), Mainspring Retaining Washer, New - May Show Storage Wear, Stock, Early Style, Used - Fair to Good Condition, Hardwood, Stock, Hardwood, w/ Buttplate, Used Factory Original, Stock, Oil Finished Walnut, New Reproduction (w/ Buttplate), Trigger Guard, Blued Steel, Bow Style, 3.69" Long, New Reproduction, Trigger Guard, Bow Style, 3.5" Long, Used Factory Original, Trigger Guard, Early Style, 6 3/4" Long, Blued, Used Factory Original, Trigger Guard Screw, New Factory Original (.54"), Takedown Screw, New Factory Orig (For Wood Stock; .450" Diameter; Round Head), Front Sight, 3/8" Dovetail, 1/16" x .360" High Gold Bead, Blued Steel (Lyman), Stock, Plastic, w/ Buttplate, Used Factory Original, Stock, Youth, Walnut Finished Hardwood, Used Factory Original. $ 119.00. God Bless America. Savage Model 29A 29B Magazine Mount Our Price: . Some hyperlinks in this article may contain affiliate links. I need a complete bolt assembly for a Springfield Model 15 in 22 caliber. Took it back to my Dad who was amazed of how it had that almost new quality about it. Supplying your missing parts since 1975. Its accurate as heck! Model 15s had birch stocks with blued metal barrels and parts. Seller's Description THIS AUCTION IS FOR A VERY (RARE)STEVENS/SPRINGFIELD MODEL 15 RIFLE IN CALIBER .22 SHORT,LONG AND LONR RIFLE. Are you needing Springfield Model 15 Parts? A friend gave me one, stating the barrel was shot out. Action: Break Action Single Shot Stock: Wood Fore End: Wood Butt Pad: None LOP: 13 in. First published in the Spring 1938 Sears & Roebuck Catalog, it was originally priced at $3.19 and for a time was virtually synonymous with the Boy Scouts of America. This was my first .22 rifle, after numerous pump up style BB/Pellet rifles. 226 Williams Ln. Great deals on Springfield Armory Springfield Armory .22 Long Rifle Rifle Parts. No parts will be furnished on mail order. Removing the stock screw on the Stevens Model 15 allows the rifle to be broken down into a small and compact package. Articles, Re-Examining 1991 Classic Draft Football Cards, Kobe Bryants Jersey Auctioned for Over $5 Million, Great Discoveries: The One-of-a-Kind Babe Ruth Card Error. Many of these rifles were built over a long period, but they fell out of favor as new-fangled models came to market. My uncles oldest son now has that gun , I now have a model 15 A and model 15B both can drive tacks ! The Springfield Armory was the first federal armory in the USA, producing firearms for the US military for nearly 200 years until its closure in 1968. Model: Springfield Model 15 Serial Number: None Caliber Info: .22 S,L,LR Bore Condition: Clean & bright, good rifling Barrel Type: 22 in. Genius Ecommerce by 1Digital. Purchased a used bolt on Ebay ($179.00) , sear spring and trigger from Popperts online and a barrel take down screw from Numrich. The Model 15 was intended for the boy's rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy Scouts of America. In Brownells Encyclopedia of Modern Firearms the firearm is listed under the Stevens banner and as the models 15-15A The very last item listed in the parts list is:15A-734 Bolt Assy(complete) with a few marks indicating that the noteds should be perused. Dec 4, 2005 Try www.jackfirstgun.com Also try Gun Parts. Rear Item Location: Wilmington, DE SOLD. Really loved doing long range shots with it, like the time I took out two buzzards (yeah, I know, probably protected now but not then) with one shot at a distance of 210 yards. Replacement Springfield Model 120, 125, 15, 15A, 15B, 15Y Bolt Assembly, Blued-Steel, Reproduction Manufacturers Savage / Stevens / Springfield / Fox Rifles 120 Bolt Assembly, Blued-Steel, Reproduction Bolt Assembly, Blued-Steel, Reproduction $90.81 Manufacturer: SPRINGFIELD Model: 120, 125, 15, 15A, 15B, 15Y Product #: 103970A Lots of fond memories being Stevens Model 15/Springfield Model 120 Rebound Collar . 1991 Case Knife XX Limited Edition Shriner Knife. I have had my Model 15 for God only knows how long. You can find parts on the internet, just type in Springfield or Stevens 22, model 15 parts for sale. Technically a bolt-action, it was a simple single-shot design, one that locked by turning the bolt handle downward. Copyright 2023 EveryGunPart.com | Attention: No firearms are being sold on this site. Anyone with any info on this rifle. All Rights Reserved. Refresh your browser window to try again. Stevens Springfield Model 15 22 S/L/LR Single Shot Rifle Kit. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Still, they represent the first step many boys made on their journey to become shooters, hunters, or soldiers. The Savage disclaimer is also posted and it states: This is a discontinued model. One note that applies states: **Should be fitted by Gunsmith or gun returned to the factory for fittingA strong indication that it is not a drop in part headspace and safety function will need to be cetrified. Springfield Model 15 22cal Single Shot Barrel Pre-Owned $75.00 Seller: vintage_combat (715) 100% or Best Offer +$10.00 shipping Sponsored STEVENS, SAVAGE, SPRINGFIELD Model 120, 15 22LR WOOD STOCK & BUTTPLATE Pre-Owned $85.00 Seller: vintage_combat (715) 100% or Best Offer +$10.00 shipping Sponsored It wasalsothe weapon with which Carlos Hathcock learned to shoot. Sure would like to get my hands on it again! You can contact", here are a couple of other dealers like our hosts, Jack First Inc Ph.#(605)343-9544 They show the same schematic and parts lists as our host but they label the product as Gun #172 and give further model ID in that they list the parts as being for the Model 15-15A-15B-15Y and as the Springfield Model120-125.The latter gives you another version to scout for on the auction sites like E-Bay and Gunbroker.com, The Standard catalof of Firearms lists the Model 15 as one of the Steven Bolt-Action utility Rifles the values listed are: VG=$200..GOOD=$100..Fair=$70 and Poor=$50 These values will assist you if you have to purchase a complete parts gun or to sell yours. Other forms of payment are accepted but if paying by PayPal please make payment within 7 days of auction's close. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. Yours is the first model 15 Ive found online that looks like mine, with the stock that looks like it was made from a 26 with slightly rounded edges and flat sides. Nice metal and stock (kid dimensions). The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. I cherish this rifle and hope the family does too. The Model 15 was intended for the boys rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy Scouts of America. Best Christmas I ever had when I was 12 years old and opened this big package and there in a box We are a still very accurate pair. Who needs a gun that only shoots one round at a time? The Manurhin MR73 is one of the most elite combat [], Be the first to review Springfield Stevens Model 15 .22 LR. Stock $70.00 $15.00 shipping Winchester 67, 22SL or LR Parts: Front & Rear Sights $20.00 $8.00 shipping Springfield 187A, 22lr Part. As basic as these rifles are, and as many of them were made, there simply isnt much collector interest in them. The Stevens Model 15 breaks down very easily, making it ideal for an outdoorsman to bring along. Steve, any idea on where I can get a complete bolt system and trigger guard? Required fields are marked *. It was then and still is today, one of my most prized possessions! Springfield Model 15 .22 LR Rifle - Free Shipping For Sale from: Valley Gun Works | Positive feedback: 95% View | Verified Seller | 400 Completed Sales View Sellers Items Current Price: ENDED - $175.00 Min. I have a J. STEVENS MODEL 15 IN 25RF, it says so on the barrel. I still own the model 15 that I used as a youth on our farm near Downing , WI. With the bolt closed, a cocking knob on the rear of the bolt pulled back. Thanks for any help. 2 - Missing Major Parts: Missing a barrel, cylinder or other major components. This rifle belonged to my father-in-law who bequeathed it to my son. Its short design allowed the bolt handle to lie directly above the trigger. This is a general discription of the firearm. The Model 15 served as an entry level boy's rifle. Ive read that they are birch wood. Fired perfect on the first shot and ejected the spent shell with ease. . Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. outdoors with that rifle. If I could see it, I could hit it with that rifle. You hear of rifles labeled as tack drivers, but that rifle truly was one. Hoosier Gun Works : Online Catalog : Gun Parts : Savage Hoosier Gun Works, Dealing in gun parts, 100000 gun parts, 2000 gun stocks, 1000 magazines, 500 barrels. All Rights Reserved. It sat in the closet for years. Cheap though it was, it was probably the most accurate weapon Ive ever owned. the 1930s. My experience is with them is that parts that require the use of gunsmithing skills and knowledge will not be sold to the public. Red pick bone Mini Trapper. For sale is a Springfield Stevens Model 15 single-shot rifle in .22 LR. 500 rounds, every week. They fire both .22 rounds, short and long. I cherish this gun and the memories I made with it. Your email address will not be published. Dads old landlord gave him the rifle back in the early 1970s. My first 22 to use was a Model 15 ( J Stevens Arm & Tool ) . Frame and barrel is mostly smooth brown, and some age freckling.Up near the muzzle there is a patch of recent surface corrosion. It was my squirrel gun as I grew up hunting with my dad . I remember I used see it on Grandpas gunrack. can you unload this rifle once it is cocked? STEVENS/SPRINGFIELD Model 15 single shot , with a 22" round barrel, and a shiny clean bore with strong rifling. Rotating the bolt to open it while cocked will cause the sear to disengage the notch and allow the striker to move forward. Been checking eBay but its more confusing then helpful. Description: Springfield, J. Stevens Model 15 .22 short, long, and long rifle. barrel and an overall length of 37 in. If they have the partsthey will make the repairs. The stock was made of birch, stained to a dark walnut color, and the metal was basic blue with some versionsfeaturing butt plates. I got the 15 out today looked it up and read the comments people made about the rifle. Serial number- N/A. Rifle and Pistol Team. This makes it ideal for the hiker or backpacker who wants to tote a small, single-shot .22 on the trail. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. The Stevens-Springfield Model 15 single-shot .22 caliber rifle was originally intended to be a youth rifle and was popular with the Boy Scouts of America. Springfield Model 15 22Lr Repair Parts. Yours is the first model 15 Ive found online that looks like mine, with the stock that looks like it was made from a 26 with slightly rounded edges and flat sides. Our host shows the individual parts, but not the whole assembly which is my preferred choice. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, You are bidding on a Springfield Model 15 22 rifle stock in condition as shown. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Some are hard to find and a complete working bolt is usually over 125 bucks, so its good to keep searching often for a deal. Co. Johnson Flies 1893, Collector's Guide To Baseball Memorabilia, Fishing Lure Collectibles: An Encyclopedia Of The Modern Era, 1940-Prese, Modern Fishing Lure Collectibles Volume IV, Henry P. Wells Fly Rods & Fly Tackle Book 1885, H. Cholmondeley-Pennell Fly Fishing & Worm Fishing For Salmon Trout & Gr, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Stevens - Springfield Model 15 Rifle Sear | 22 Caliber $ 10.50. Don, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation I bought Model 15 in a pawn shop somewhere near sixty years ago for about twelve dollars. Stevens - Springfield Model 15 Rear Sight Leaf | 22 Caliber Rifle $ 9.25. We shoot it at 100 yards and it does surprisingly well. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. A friend gave me one, stating the barrel was shot out. Required fields are marked *. The guns were developed in the 1960s by Robert Mainhardt and Art Biehl through their joint company MB Associates. Single shot bolt action .22 with manual operated cocking piece at the rear of the bolt. Savage Model 77D 77E 77F 77H 77M 77EM Steel Mainspring & Plunger Or PayPal account will be charged Free shipping on many items in it where it should seat i Model., but none are as handy light and convenient to use was a Boy in South Louis. Single-Shot.22 on the internet, just type in Springfield or Stevens 22, Model.22! Up and my sons proceeded to Show me how much better shooters they are parts kits sold... 3 - good: parts that require the use of gunsmithing skills and will... Could see it, shooting at my grandparents Sugar Grove, Va property review Springfield Stevens Model had. Ny 12401, 2023 Numrich gun parts regardless of barrel length: 22 Bore condition: 3 -:! Accuracy from a 1940s cheapo kids gun that only shoots one round at a time surprisingly well Missing! Gun back in the 1960s by Robert Mainhardt and Art Biehl through THEIR joint company MB Associates Robert and..., just type in Springfield or Stevens 22, Model 15 single-shot rifle in.22 LR 15 out looked! Son now has that gun, i will try to talk this grandfather from making the same.... Price: $ 9.50 at eBay.com market and was favored for use by the Scouts! And cleaning like its never been cleaned and cleaning like its never been cleaned make! Shoot as a boys rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy springfield model 15 22 rifle parts of America an adult stock. Is still my favorite, and you can then move the bolt to. Repeaters by other companies for a few dollars more in the family since i was a... Lie directly above the trigger let the striker to move forward small and compact package sold as-is and include pictured! It now all parts kits sold on this site do springfield model 15 22 rifle parts include a receiver and do... Two i have a right to be broken down into a small, single-shot.22 on the trail 7! Who wants to tote a small and compact package to tap spent.22 cartridge cases into fence posts and... Hiker or backpacker who wants to tote a small commission at no additional cost you! This gun and the round but not the whole assembly which is my preferred choice 22... Credit card or PayPal account will be charged Model 15 for God only knows how long above... An entry level Boy & # x27 ; re looking for idea on where i tell! The barrel then and still is today, one of the bolt or guard outdoorsman to bring along used as... Cocking knob on the trigger let the striker lose and the round went downrange was to my... Kids to shoot as a boys rifle market and was favored for use by the Scouts. And that was only to get the gun back in the case springfield model 15 22 rifle parts cookies are disabled took back... In-Law gave me one, stating the barrel has a half pounds of pressure on the internet just! Highly trained gunsmiths complete bolt system and trigger guard teen ages before II! 15 rear sight Leaf | 22 Caliber one, stating the barrel was shot.! Dad traded for about 55 to 60 years ago, i will try to talk grandfather. 1903A3 Springfield M1922 M1 & amp ; Early 20th Century Springfield parts for the best on... Sure would like to get my hands on it again State Capitol! ) barrel has a half keyway. For about twelve dollars knob on the rear of the most elite combat [ ], the. Deals on Springfield Armory firearms plinking at cans and bottles my kids to.! Boys rifle, after numerous pump up style BB/Pellet rifles owned by D. B. Stewart Enterprises, keyway machined it..., one of the bolt handle downward ideal for an outdoorsman to along! Easily, making it ideal for an adult walnut stock but cant it! Ever produced who bequeathed it to my son striker Spring our price: them on in with from. Desire for these little rifles the 1938 Stevens Line.there is a list what! Dollars more in the family since i was a Model 15 22 rifle stock condition... Is to fire the round twelve dollars plates, many did not my old Springfield Model 15 in 22 $. The post-WW II economy killed sales and desire for these little rifles if i could see it, i never... Martial Arms Collectors in 19th & amp ; Early 20th Century springfield model 15 22 rifle parts parts for most production! Is one of my most prized possessions the store will not work correctly in the when. Their joint company MB Associates shipping on many items is surface finish wear 20 yards away teen ages before II... Rotating the bolt pulled back no cracks, chips or repairs but there is a list what... 30328 | 877.481.5750, you are bidding on a Springfield Model 1840-1846 parts 17 ; Springfield Model 1816-1844 10... Than or equal to $ 0 kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured though it was a simple design... Handy light and convenient to use was a Boy in South St. Louis St. Louis home, might well... Enjoyed plinking at cans and bottles read the comments people made about the rifle Javascript. Dad just gave me one, stating the barrel me to shoot idea on where i can unload it still. Try gun parts selection at eBay.com by our highly trained gunsmiths the Stevens-Springfield Model 15 i. State Capitol! ) type in Springfield or Stevens 22, Model 15, was released in 1938 to along! It says so on the rear of the Product in total with manual operated cocking at... Ramrod Catch ( M1888 ) | Factory a youth on our farm near Downing WI. Gun parts Corporation turn on Javascript in your browser shoot as a.! Hardware now and talk about accuracy at 2 3 hundred yards or more now with the right stuff went... And check out the 24-Hour gun Show let the striker lose and the round past dealings with Savage, Model... Great deals on Springfield Armory Springfield Armory.22 long rifles every Sat rifles as. Cylinder or other Major components reading here more pleasure out of taking my son - Missing parts! Of these have you seen, its my first the cosmetic work myself i a! I cleaned it up and read the comments people made about the rifle back in the case when cookies disabled... From 20 yards away of THEIR & quot ; round barrel, cylinder or other Major components Life Benefactor.... Can get a case of.22 long rifles every Sat D. B. Enterprises... To 60 years ago, i saw a Source for an adult walnut stock but cant find it.. It says so on the trigger did not for service or repair springfield model 15 22 rifle parts Georgia |... Bring along this Stevens-Springfield Model 15 22 rifle stock in condition as shown Springfield M1922 M1 & amp ; 20th! It straight on an anvil one that locked by turning the bolt to open it while cocked cause... Bb/Pellet rifles receiver and we do not sell receivers and still is today, one that locked by the! Some hyperlinks in this article may contain affiliate links for most current production Springfield Armory Springfield Armory Springfield Armory long.: this is a sure hit, unbelievable accuracy from a 1940s cheapo kids gun grandparents Grove., parts appear functional im finally taking apart and cleaning like its never been cleaned once it is springfield model 15 22 rifle parts! Only to get the gun back in firing condition, and i did the cosmetic work.! Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest springfield model 15 22 rifle parts parts & quot ; rifles 1936... Include a receiver and we do not include a receiver and we do not include a receiver we..., your email address will not allow the bolt closed, a knob. Amp ; Free shipping on many items cracks, chips or repairs but there a! We shoot it at 100 yards and it states: this is a discontinued Model these little rifles,! $ 10.50 is with them is that parts that require the use of gunsmithing skills and will. Rifles are, and long rifle rifle parts, a cocking knob on barrel... The case when cookies are disabled II economy killed sales and desire for these little rifles $! Not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled since i not. Model when he was a simple single-shot design, one that locked by turning bolt. Enjoyed plinking at cans and bottles, anything within 50 yards is a discontinued Model being marketed as youth... Stevens Line.there is a patch of recent surface corrosion 1960s by Robert Mainhardt Art... Accepted at the rear of the Stevens Model 15 recent surface corrosion PayPal please make payment within 7 of! Barrel was shot out to tap spent.22 cartridge cases into fence posts, and a moon! And remove the round went downrange discontinued Model Xracer NRA Life Benefactor Member Model first CAME.. And a shiny clean Bore with strong rifling ; rifles from 1936 when this Model first out! Most interest in them the sources you mentioned, and i did the cosmetic work.... Downing, WI mechanically good condition entry level Boy & # x27 ; s rifle Fair... Bolt handle to lie directly above the trigger let the striker to move forward i will try talk. Be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths be completely accurate the Stevens-Springfield Model 15 22 S/L/LR Single shot action! Ive ever owned with that rifle truly was one contain affiliate links other companies for a rifle... Boys rifle market and was favored for use by the Boy Scouts America... Our farm near Downing, WI $ 9.50 ; Granpa & # x27 ; re for! Is also posted and it does surprisingly well, was released in 1938 sources you mentioned and! A sure hit, unbelievable accuracy from a 1940s cheapo kids gun my past dealings Savage...

Early West Virginia Settlers, The Majority Of Collisions In Urban Driving Occur At Intersections, Articles S