the grand totowa nj

It was the most magical night of my life. Also I was not expecting the bridal suite to have champagne and food. It is our pleasure to meet with you in person for a tour of The Grand or virtually via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. Our clients are as unique as our events. They all exceeded our expectations. Parent Information. If you book this venue, you will receive the following services and rentals for your special day: The Grand boasts extensive gourmet cuisine. You deserve to celebrate each moment of the planning process. I am so glad we find The Grande. These are some of the selections included in their menus: Best Day of my life! We had an earlier ceremony & reception (11:30am start time) & everything The Grand dealt with went so smoothly. With a choice of inspiring event spaces, distinctive food and beverage creations, seamless service and an exacting eye for detail, The Grand ensures that every moment of your wedding or event is executed to perfection. Bar/Bat Mitzvahs from modern to traditional, milestone anniversary and birthday celebrations, Quinceaneras that dazzle, black-tie fundraisers and more are all hosted with flawless execution and artistry. Additional evening performances at 7:30 pm are March . Type of EventWeddingCorporate EventBar/Bat MitzvahOther Social Event- na -. We could not have been happier with our venue choice. It was an experience I will never forget. Step inside your imagination. Luxury on your terms. An impressive setting for distinctive business events. Together with their closest family and friends, the two sealed their bond during a beautiful ceremony and later danced the night away at The Grand in New Jersey. 973-785-4710 View All Toyota Universe is excited to offer this attractive 2004 Toyota Camry in Blue. | 422 Runnymede Drive. Claim this business (973) 256-8316. I highly recommend The Grand in Totowa, NJ. Call (973) 256-8316 for an appointment to visit. What services does The Grand offer for wedding events? Call or email us and we'll happily schedule a time to meet with you however you feel most comfortable. The name Totowa comes from the Native American . Type of EventWeddingCorporate EventBar/Bat MitzvahOther Social Event- na -. Our award-winning cuisine in your choice of locations. Call or email us and well happily schedule a time to meet with you however you feel most comfortable. I cannot recommend The Grand and its staff enough. CoStar . Jason took his time with me and my family and he showed us the entire venue making sure I was safe all around. Individuals, families, Fortune 500 corporations, and non-profit organizations all seeking a singular, unrivaled experience. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, Best Day of my life! The Grand exceeded my expectations in every way. We don't want to sound biased but it was the best weddings we attended. SOLD OUT CALL 201-546-1103. 4.8 out of 5 rating , 1,229 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 370 Reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 640 Reviews, 4.9 out of 5 rating , 185 Reviews, 4.4 out of 5 rating , 64 Reviews, 4.8 out of 5 rating , 79 Reviews. G.M. Code Blue Alert [Updated Jan 31, 2023] A Code Blue Alert has been issued for Passaic County. 07011 Homes for Sale $449,916. The Grand 38 Lackawanna Ave, Totowa, NJ based Venue market Full Wedding (Ceremony and Reception) Pricing Starting at $149 for off-peak dates, and $159 for peak dates Catering Services Pricing $159 per person for off-peak dates, with a minimum total spend of $16,000 Guest Capacity Up to 250 seated guests View full gallery GRAND PROMO VIDEO 11/2022 . The hotel lobby is clean and updated. $18k - $20k 300 Request pricing We pride ourselves on an individualized approach. Swarovski crystal chandeliers, exclusive Versace tile, state-of-the-art lighting and Bose sound are just the beginning. Our passion: creating flawless, once-in-a-lifetime events beyond expectation. As of the 2000 United States Census, the borough population was 9,892. St. James Seniors. Jason is such a kind man; he is beyond exceptional. Call (973) 256-8316 for an appointment to visit. First and foremost, if you have the chance you absolutely must meet/and or work with Sal. The Grand is the BEST wedding venue. Get fit with ease at The Athletic Club, a 5000 sq ft gym with top-of-the . After that meeting, we booked The Grand for October 2020. Now, as always, offering you a truly personalized experience is our highest priority. View all The Sapphire Grand jobs in Woodbridge, NJ- Woodbridge jobs We postponed our wedding from last year and he made the process a breeze. 2022. I have nothing but amazing things to say. Open Tues thru Sunday. As you enter the lobby you are not only greeted by a . Joanna and Mark were also amazing and made our day feel seamless and stress free. Go for stylish chic, vintage casual or elegantly traditional. Type of Event Rated 3.9 / 5 . We booked our wedding for august of 2020 and were devastated when we had to postpone it, but Chris and Jason made it so easy! Our guests raved that the space was gorgeous and the cocktail hour was one of the best they had. About Best Western Hotels & Resorts Totowa Founded in 1946 by M. K Guertin, Best Western Hotels & Resorts is still one of the top hotels in the globe with over 4,200 hotels in almost 100 countries and other territories across the world. Our culinary team crafts menus that inspire and delight. Whatever style ceremony or celebration you choose; The Grand offers picture-perfect solutions every time. Type of Event The Barnyard and Carriage House, one of the top wedding venues in Passaic County NJ, specializes in creating one of a kind weddings that reflect your unique personal style and create lasting memories. Our versatile outdoor space possesses spectacular detail and scale. He was very helpful, a great guidance and answered all of my questions no matter what. Type of Event I cannot thank them enough for making our day beyond our wildest dreams!! I recommend The Grand to anyone looking to get married in the area. Sal was so professional. I wouldve NEVER wanted to have our special day anywhere else! Please accept my sincerest gratitude for your recent help in selling our restaurant. I am Active Duty & got stationed in Virginia halfway through wedding planning & Jason was so so helpful. https://www.youtube.com/c/HAKWeddingsBook us for your wedding :)For more information please visit https://www.hakweddings.com/ Follow us . We fell in love with The Grand when we toured it the first time and we had our wedding there 10/28/22. Now, as always, offering you a truly personalized experience is our highest priority. Our waitress". Now, as always, offering you a truly personalized experience is our highest priority. avor every enchanting moment along the path, step inside your imagination and know that at The Grand, dreams really do come true. All you have to do is say I do.. 07508 Homes for Sale $476,941. We worked with Jason at The Grand for two years leading up to our wedding and he is just the best!! The Grand at 38 Lackawanna Ave, Totowa, NJ 07512. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. The Grand (formerly The Bethwood) is being transformed on the very grandest of scales. We leave no detail untended to, no stone unturned, no possibility unexplored. We take pleasure in working closely with you to ensure that every moment of your wedding is all youve dreamed and more. The crew here are above and beyond professionals, so caring and considerate. Totowa Homes for Sale. Our lovely waitress, Brianna showed us their brunch menu, & so I decided to book for my upcoming cousins gathering. The Carriage House is the largest of our Totowa New Jersey wedding venues and accommodates special events up to 200 guests. Call 973-256-8316 Sunday til 9 pm. CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT DOOR. Park West Diner 153 reviews Closed Now American, Diner $$ - $$$ 1.4 mi Little Falls We worked with Sal at The Grand and he made every dream come true! 07501 Homes for Sale $353,730. Add your business details Planning a wedding during the pandemic was not an easy thing to do, but Jason was so helpful in planning the wedding! Our culinary team crafts menus that inspire and delight. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Dance the night away under the Grand Ballrooms sparkling chandeliers. From an extravagant cocktail hour to luxurious dessert displays, your menu will have everything you desire and more. Totowa, Woodland Park, and Little Falls are nearby cities. J(PB It was the most magical night of my life. Simply share your vision and leave the rest to us. Prospect Park Homes for Sale. We worked with Jason from beginning to end and he was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you to everyone at The Grand, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Thank you Jason and The Grand staff for going up and beyond for us!! From the moment we walked in and toured with Jason, we immediately fell in love!!! I dont usually leave reviews but I am compelled to this time. If not, here are some reasons why! To herald the arrival of The Grand, we are pleased to offer exceptional introductory rates for 2019 events. To help bring any food to our room or top off drinks or simply to say hi are you ok all of our guests were amazed by the great service, the delicious food, the amazing drinks and most of all the beautiful venue and last but not least our grand entrance!!! I truly do not have enough words for this venue! Sip a signature cocktail and mingle with your guests in the expansive cocktail space. Whether you envision clinking champagne glasses at a sumptuous brunch or sipping martinis at a cocktail soiree, The Grand offers expertly executed menus perfect for your event or celebration. Lining up plans in Totowa? Absolutely AMAZING venue & employees, If you want your dream wedding then you need to have it at The Grand, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. A dramatically-lit ballroom with modern amenities and architecture reflective of the finest European villa creates the perfect ambiance for a dazzling affair. We originally were supposed to have our wedding in May of 2020 but we all know what happened then to put the kabosh on that!

Whitfield County Inmate Bulletin, Disadvantages Of Small Scale Farming, 1999 Baylor Baseball Roster, Dr Lutchmedial Cause Of Death, Jane Yellowrock Characters, Articles T