the regal cinema evesham seating plan

The toilets are stunning. You can also choose to add a Luxury Gift Presentation Box to your voucher for just 2.50. 2 people Tickets are reasonably priced, although it's not always the latest block buster on day one of it's release (often the film may have been out a few weeks). Drama, User Rating: 7.6/10 (20,290 user ratings) Seating was provided for 945 in stalls and circle levels. sex., 03 de mar. Please note that when booking tickets online, tickets in rows A to H are downstairs and rows UA to UO are in the upstairs section. Comedy | The 'stage' was in line with the people sat in the balcony, who I have to say got the lovely red plush seats. We booked this amazing cinema for a private screening of 'South Pacific'. and I think we finally spoke to you yesterday but under different contact details? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. When you first sit in these chairs you wonder how well you will be able to see the screen (as you are looking up), and you also wonder whether you will block the view of others as the chairs are large, but neither of these points have ever been a problem for me. Apart from the lovely vintage decor, the Regal is unique with comfy seating and delicious menu. 126 min So not a wide selection but great for munching on through a film. If you've never been to the Regal find an excuse to go! eAz+=O&{*xah vie, 03 mar 2023 19:00 a Regal Cinema Evesham, Evesham, WOR ), money off every visit and our monthly programme delivered to your door. The staff were brilliant. Metascore We value our visits to this indi arty cinema, not only to escape from the the trashy junk food, of high-fat high- sugar trash sold at the large commercial high flier mainstream cinemas , and from the soulless atmosphere of deafeningly loud adverts for rubbish films. | Not for you. Non cinema events such as comedians or other live acts are often scheduled altho I've not visited for either. Regal Theatres With Reclining Seats. The whole building feels decadent and stylish. How telling those previous comments were, from those ignorant bulky junk food addicts! Review Your Listing Review information on this page and make sure it is accurate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nigel Kennedy Evesham Tickets. Find Unlimited Theatres. Great to hear that you enjoyed the latest Bond film at our venue and that you found it nice and relaxing. The toilets are stunning. This is an exceptional venue, the cinema is almost straight out of the Art Deco period, very retro and interesting. I'd rather wait a few weeks and sit on the plush seats at the regal than be shoe horned into a full aisle at one of the mainstream cinemas. Reading a few of the more negative reviews I suppose I agree that there aren't always lots of staff, but it's a small boutique cinema and it's expensive to employ lots of staff at a one screen cinema when there's only going to be a rush of cinema goers once every two hours or so (so try to allow a little extra time for this). Friendly efficiency great my visits , nothing is too much trouble , ''the team ''are always attentive and seeking to answer questions and help make the occasion a memourable one. Nov 28 2019. . There are aisles at the sides and between seats 17 and 16 in each row. Regal Cinema Evesham tickets for events in Evesham are now available. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. We look forward to welcoming you to our venue again soon. favorited this theater, Architects: All the seats have lots of leg room. There was complete chaos all over the place downstairs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Metascore It has been lovingly restored to create a comfortable environment (even the toilets are lovely!). Check out movie showtimes, find a location near you and buy movie tickets online. We have family films every weekend and extra family shows in the holidays, as well as parent and baby shows on Thursday mornings. . A reclusive English teacher living with severe obesity attempts to reconnect with his estranged teenage daughter for one last chance at redemption. 40,135 were here. I'd say if you're in a group of 3 or more and will be getting to the cinema early enough to have a chat then go for downstairs: this way you all sit round a table (maybe with a bottle of wine or a cheese platter :-) ) until the film starts and then just swivel.Upstairs the seats are love seats or roomy traditional cinema seats (the love seats feel more like a large sofa for two with side tables on either side and so aren't exclusively a couple thing!). @,f?3+fli6>,0+lDwghFrdufkh1rg@n~f.,l.k>jwhq1oghnr"+ 1 Year Single Membership - 351 Year Joint Membership - 551 Year Family Membership - 65Single Membership - 35 (Annual Renewal)Joint Membership - 55 (Annual Renewal)Family Membership - 65 (Annual Renewal), Choose Gift Membership Type: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Regal is a unique fabulous cinema.Where else can you sit in sumptuous seats,glass of wine or a coffee in hand and watch the latest film!There is now even a text service to have your drinks or platters brought to you during the film-simply ground breaking!! With over 160 photos and 192pp, the hardback edition of Shazam! The History of a Regal Cinema, is available by contacting the author by e-mail: The Regal Cinema The Regal Cinema 1,340 Reviews #2 of 33 things to do in Evesham Sights & Landmarks, Civic Centres 41 Port Street, Evesham WR11 3LD, England Open today: 09:00 - 22:00 Save Review Highlights "How a trip to the cinema should be!" Reviewed 2 weeks ago Claire U "We love going to The Regal in Evesham" 40,135 were here. .uk. StubHub - onde os fs compram e vendem bilhetes. We had travelled quite far to see the Stylistics and because of the great reviews from people on the Regal, it was a treat for my husbands birthday so we found it very disappointing. Plus the garbage/used paper towels was overflowing both before and after the movie. endstream endobj 14 0 obj <>stream The Regal has indeed reopened, restored to its former glory with a similar auditorium layout to the Rex in Berkhamsted.Two further intimate screens are due to open on the fourth level of the building in the summer of 2012. It is now card only-pkease tell people before they queue for ages to see their drinks chucked because they cantvpay for them!! The chairs swivel so you can easily use the table and watch a film. "Regal Sherman Oaks doesn't have a Nicole Kidman opening, but it is stacked with lot of cameos just before the movie starts. Nigel Kennedy Evesham Tickets. Regal Super Cinema, Phone Numbers: The ultimate web site about movie theaters. Located in not the most glamorous of streets that Evesham has to offer the Regal Cinema is a bench mark to all other businesses in Evesham. As a pensioner do I qualify for a concession ticket? All cinemas should take a slice of inspiration from the Regal in Evesham. Regal Cinema Evesham menu; Regal Cinema Evesham Menu. It closed on 1st May 2003. there are currently no upcoming events. This is the sort of venue I would indefinitely support and long may it last. RHYTHM OF . Can you buy a family ticket of your children are 16 plus? Prices may be higher or lower than face value. ), money off every visit and our monthly programme delivered to your door. After receiving a grant and sourcing other funding the old Regal cinema was totally refurbed 2 or 3 years ago. The movie had already been out for a couple of weeks but was sold out everywhere. The downstairs can be wheelchair friendly (i think you have to enter the auditorium via the back door) but the only access to the circle is via stairs. So glad that you enjoyed time spent at our cinema , and thanks for all good words and taking the time to leave a review. - See 1,338 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Evesham, UK, at Tripadvisor. We will be back! An English-language adaptation of the script of "Ikiru" (1952), set in London in the 1950s. We needed a bit of escapism and caught Jungle Cruise with Emily Blunt, Dwayne Johnson and Jack Whitehall, okay its not Citizen Kane or Good Will Hunting, however it was a fun filled town hours that kept us laughing. We hope to see you again. 100% Guaranteed Tickets For All Upcoming Events at Regal Cinema Evesham Available at the Lowest Price on SeatGeek - Let's Go! Is there a car park or is it just street parking? If you choose Annual Renewal, please note this requires a Paypal account and we cannot change this renewal you can modify your subscription in Paypal. 1 movie playing at this theater Thursday, June 2. 0DeM What are some highly rated cinema in Culver City, CA? We always look forward to going. | In the circle there are 90 luxury seats, seating for 100 on 25 sofas and two Royal boxes each seating 2 persons. more. These luxurious recliners are cozy, comfortable and spacious, adjustable to multiple positions and include padded footrests. The 470-seat auditorium transforms from a cinema auditorium showing the biggest blockbusters to a live venue ready to excite audiences with big names and local talent live on the stage! more. 2. In the summer of 2009, plans were proposed to renovate and restore the building, costing 2m (2 million GB Pounds). Sep 11 2021. Ed Gamble. Port Street, Evesham, Evesham, WR11 3LD, United Kingdom. Visited here for numerous films now great to have on your doorstep rather than travel to Worcester or Cheltenham . At Regal, we paid 6 per ticket. There's also a cafe on the ground floor and bar on the second floor. i CANNOT SPEAK TOO HIGHLY OF THE TEAM THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. The Regal Cinema: Love the downstairs seating - See 1,338 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Evesham, UK, at Tripadvisor. Always sat in the love seats very spacious and comfy with you own little tables. We are very upset as we tried to communicate with the cinema but they ignored us. It remained empty and unused for many years, becoming derelict. xcm>e&-^`n+q~F+*Od9 J-QIld:=PvAsMXaOwLH +GpaoK-_Zk/]T"aRy,0EFz $ (tUNB8I|AZ6pH8gq`Y8VZ`>yQR(VwRE4;A?r! ?. rY]J(E-yfP/Di\ ovc L?D 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Hi, There is dissabled access and Yes there are discounts available off the basic price of 15.50 for all sorts of situations; i have just telephoned the cinema on your behalf to confirm what i have said ; there are many reasons for discounts , might i suggest that you telephone them on 01386421007 so that you may ask how they may help you . "o/z.xGng4ijkqu/117.oGzgxink4ujCq~101\\\\0/\\\\C8o1/A37zntmrkk4uj.qoB6AoCx. I would highly recommend to couples or larger groups who want a relaxed environment to enjoy a film. Regal Cinema - Evesham 41 Port Street Evesham England WR11 3LD Independent 0 Reviews 0 Favorite Claim this listing Add Photos Book Ticket Write a Review Showing This Week Oh dear. All the seats have lots of leg room. "{xk7qnvvrwpIur7n17\\\\\\\\7lxee+e)}r}unFee+eee+eG{xk7qnvvrwpIu77\\\\1r\\\\"+ Regal Unlimited All Access. I'm pretty sure I could've eaten at any one of those fine quality restaurants for less than the movie theater food which again I have to mention was absolutely awful.". Super comfy seats, drink wine and eat nibbles at the table whilst you watch a film the place is just fantastic. An aging Chinese immigrant is swept up in an insane adventure, where she alone can save the world by exploring other universes connecting with the lives she could have led. Are dogs (a small quiet non shedding cavapoo) allowed in, especially downstairs? - it now looks hopeful that The Regal will re-open as a single screen cinema in 2010.I don't know whether the two additional screens were ever constructed (regrettably I didn't think to ask) but they were not being advertised when I visited in July 2013.The Regal is now due . Hi, All service dogs are allowed in the building and auditorium, Pet dogs are allowed in the building but unfortunately not in the auditorium. Rank: of Screens: 1 Book Cinema Tickets Films currently showing at this cinema: Movie Artwork Coming Soon Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody Wed 1 Mar 13:00 Movie Artwork Coming Soon Magic Mike's Last Dance Sun 26 Feb 13:30 adventure animation comedy family fantasy This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. - Anyway, I thought the Royale with Cheese wa", "The view is amazing!!! It was given a Grade II Listed status in 2002. Loads of sport everywhere else. Offering far more than an ordinary cinema, our day time up-market coffee shop turns into a wine bar in the evening alongside our Circle and Auditorium Bars. StubHub is the world's top destination for ticket buyers and resellers. No row numbers visible so people were sat in wrong seats. Rather than cancel they went ahead it was inappropriate for children and terrible. The Regal Cinema opened on 10th October 1932 screening George Arlis and Bette Davis in The Silent Voice. 3. Best Cinema to watch films in a safe welcoming environment. "I don't often go out of my way to review something but my god, this Regal is the best theater I have EVER been to! "jiqkiu/C01\\\\01\\\\A1zotnrmkku4BjAqCo.6uoAx-l~-(CAb2001wrxs721n|{77\\\\1n"+ 126 min The Regal Cinema is designated a Grade II Listed building by English Heritage. The Regal Cinema 4.5 1,345 #2 of 33 things to do in Evesham Civic Centres Closed now 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About Offering far more than an ordinary cinema, our day time up-market coffee shop turns into a wine bar in the evening alongside our Circle and Auditorium Bars. Tickets are reasonably priced, although it's not always the latest block buster on day one of it's release (often the film may have been out a few weeks). Staff are very friendly and helpful and the place has a really nice feel to it. We are so pleased it was a memorable experience for you at the Regal Cinema. But what makes this even more special are the two bars where you can enjoy a pre-show drink and also the ability to text a drinks/nibbles order during the show and have them delivered to your seat! Dec 06 2019. Our staff always try to do their best. First thing I've noticed when I walked in was how CLEAN this place was. Rank: Kick back and enjoy Regal King Size Recliners at select movie theatre locations. Regal Cinema - Evesham 41 Port Street , Evesham WR11 3LD | 01386 421007 2 movies playing at this theater Saturday, January 28 Sort by Empire of Light (2022) 115 min - Drama | Romance User Rating: 6.8/10 (3,748 user ratings) 54 Metascore | Rank: 76 Showtimes: 1:00 pm I Wanna Dance with Somebody (2022) 144 min - Biography | Drama | Music A remake of the 2015 Swedish film. Complete the form to purchase or renew your membership to the Regal Cinema. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. 44, 189 min Always sat in the love seats very spacious and comfy with you own little tables. 2022 Cinemark USA, Inc. Century Theatres, CinArts, Rave, Tinseltown, and XD are Cinemark brands. There was complete chaos all over the place downstairs. An amazing evening at The Regal for our private screening of South Pacific! A cranky retired man strikes up an unlikely friendship with his boisterous new neighbors. I think the films are reasonably priced but personally find the drinks are expensive. Loyalty plus costs about 15 I think and gives you free entry to these sports events and a (one off) free bottle of wine or free cheese platter. Sure enough, the food and drinks cost more, damn how else are they going to make a profit otherwise. It said mire about them than the place! "This AMC surprised me. History, User Rating: 7.3/10 (81,427 user ratings) %%EOF We look forward to welcoming you again. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. you would like to add, please send . Music, User Rating: 6.7/10 (10,592 user ratings) Not the worst, not the best.". "+ The seats are uber comfy with lots of leg rooms. Yv2 I+[ kf04T/wg2693!| 2 Us downstairs were left looking up at the band. I'd say the upstairs toilets (directly behind the banks of seats) are the most beautiful (perhaps an odd comment to make, but take a look for yourself!). The building itself has been beautifully and thoughtfully renovated and it really is a lovely venue. Mega parking structure aside and" more. Thank you so much for your kind review we're really glad that you're enjoying the unique cinema experience that the Regal has to offer and hope to see you again soon! Pre ordered my coffee. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Located in not the most glamorous of streets that Evesham has to offer the Regal Cinema is a bench mark to all other businesses in Evesham. Rank: Single Membership 35/annually One Membership Card 1.50 off entry per card What a fabulous Cinema, we love visiting the REGAL Evesham and it was a great to experience as always. A look at the life of the legendary rock and roll star, Elvis Presley. Cinema. Drama | Seating downstairs is around individual circular tables while upstairs has the more traditional cinema seating although it is quite spacious with plenty of leg room. I think it depends on whom they hire and whether they've been trained in customer service and also how to properly clean a movie theater. If cheap night out is what you are looking for, then perhaps the likes of Odeon would be more suited but you sure wont get the leg room and hospitality that Regal has to offer. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Metascore The total seating capacity in the main auditorium is now provided for 306, with stalls seating now at tables, where 112 can be accommodated. endstream endobj startxref | 19:00 - Regal Cinema Evesham, Evesham, WOR, GB Eventos picos e ofertas incrveis diretamente para a sua caixa de entrada. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The Regal is a step Back in time its wonderful the building takes you right back to when going to the cinema was a great evening out. Cinema Treasures, LLC The 'stage' was in line with the people sat in the balcony, who I have to say got the lovely red plush seats. The regal has everything that you could possibly ask for. I disagree with some of the comments that the tickets are expensive. -The Regal Team. Cinemark Playa Vista and XD. The cinema was also cold . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Regal Super Cinema was opened on 10th October 1932 with George Arlis & Bette Davis in The Silent Voice. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. We are regular visitors to The Regal cinema despite it being a 22 mile round trip for us and despite us having a Cineworld less than 4 miles from us - so that speaks volumes for how lovely this independent Art Deco cinema is. Try visiting other art house cinema in Cheltenham or Bristol, most costs at least 20 a ticket/per person and that comes without food or drink. There weren't any decent restaurants within walking distance so we just ate before the film in the bar area.Also not clear from the website is the layout of seating - cabaret tables with free standing swivel chairs downstairs - very comfortable and no problem with tall people in front, although you will be looking up at the screen. Films range from blockbusters to classics, family favourites to art house and independent. Drama, User Rating: 7.6/10 (20,290 user ratings) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Hello, 44, 189 min Visited here for numerous films now great to have on your doorstep rather than travel to Worcester or Cheltenham . 0y!JaiG The actual Cinema, the bars and the toilets were beautiful, such a shame that last night was marred by the chairs and the chaos. The staff are, without fail, friendly and helpful. Where can you park for the cinema? So not a wide selection but great for munching on through a film. For 30 a head I did not think this was good value. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your many evenings with us. The Regal Cinema (Evesham) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. The Regal is a true community venue, and, in addition to films and live screenings from the Royal Opera House, we host a broad range of events live music and comedy, as well as other live performances. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. O%8o^SV %GskJG*{Dl,(.&I*z6Gcblfo{7OfzZfz2E[Y=GG$')^riGE:]I;I+C2%Q w_Y There is limited choice and there is nothing for our vegan son (or there wasnt the last time I tried to order him something) but that is a detail and most people going to the cinema probably arent also going for dinner. Use the Gift Membership tab to buy an Annual membership for someone else. "Cinemark" is a registered service mark of Cinemark USA, Inc. 51 Got to my seat. 64. I believer you can even text the bar to have drinks delivered to your seat (although I haven't tried this). It's fantastic to hear such glowing feedback for the cinema, we're so glad that you love what The Regal has to offer, thank you so much for your continued support! - Regal offers the best cinematic experience in digital 2D, 3D, IMAX, 4DX. x~FE4R"C{^9@T*~(-"||?`g This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I purchased tickets hours in advance but because the". The seats are comfortable, both upstairs and downstairs. $ Latin Spanish Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian European Vegetarian Friendly. Since our first trip to the regal we have never been back to the big faceless large cinemas. Also that area had very nice restaurants. Cinema Treasures is a registered trademark of Cinema Treasures, LLC. Hot food is served (this in one area where improvements could be made I think but I have reason to believe it is something that is being worked on currently) so no need to go hungry.we love our evenings out at the The Regal and it is very clear that the staff who work there are happy in their work and are committed to making your evening out a success. The way the seats were laid out made it difficult to almost impossible to get out to visit the toilet or the bar. I'd say if you're in a group of 3 or more and will be getting to the cinema early enough to have a chat then go for downstairs: this way you all sit round a table (maybe with a bottle of wine or a cheese platter :-) ) until the film starts and then just swivel.Upstairs the seats are love seats or roomy traditional cinema seats (the love seats feel more like a large sofa for two with side tables on either side and so aren't exclusively a couple thing!). Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud. -I was 10 minutes early. Art Deco cinema lovingly restored - beautiful, stylish, friendly. Rank: Its a beautiful building with convenient free evening parking about 100m away. Biography | Drama | I couldn't find any information about the food available so hope this is helpful:Small selection of paninis about 5 with salad and crisps, platters to share - pate, cheese, pork pie, antipasti about 7.50 then crisps, nuts etc. These events are only available to "loyalty plus" members but are free admission. These events are only available to "loyalty plus" members but are free admission. On Tuesdays we host Silver Screen matinee shows and Big Breakfast screenings are the perfect start to the day. We had a group of 3, and we didn't know that when we bought them, so we couldn't sit together. Tom Hanks, Rachel Keller, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Michelle Yeoh, Jamie Lee Curtis, Stephanie Hsu, Brendan Fraser, Samantha Morton, Sadie Sink. If we had had any idea what the seats were like downstairs I would gladly have paid the extra to sit in the balcony. Events Parking. Add to wishlist. - Metascore Hi Kelz weve been trying to contact you by email, phone etc. < 500, 3 movies 93% of travelers recommend this experience. We had travelled quite far to see the Stylistics and because of the great reviews from people on the Regal, it was a treat for my husbands birthday so we found it very disappointing. There is convenient parking a short walk away to make your visit easy (and free in the evenings). 440138.642.1007. All 475+ Theatres. Thank you so much for your glowing review of our cinema and your support. Drama | One of the best places in the UK to see a film, Even better than the Electric in Birmingham. Food is served prior to the film with snacks and drinks available via table service throughout the performance. Here are some tips on how to use your Listing Page to attract more travelers to your business - The Regal Cinema. Sofas are all upstairs (it's a proper theatre layout) although I didn't go up there. 4, 144 min The Regal is a unique fabulous cinema.Where else can you sit in sumptuous seats,glass of wine or a coffee in hand and watch the latest film!There is now even a text service to have your drinks or platters brought to you during the film-simply ground breaking!! My friend had two AMC movie passes and we decided to see Straight Outta Compton on a Friday evening. There weren't any decent restaurants within walking distance so we just ate before the film in the bar area.Also not clear from the website is the layout of seating - cabaret tables with free standing swivel chairs downstairs - very comfortable and no problem with tall people in front, although you will be looking up at the screen. No row numbers visible so people were sat in wrong seats. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The Regal Cinema re-opened in January 2012. Hotels near Birmingham Intl Airport (BHX), Motels near Birmingham Intl Airport (BHX), Points of Interest & Landmarks in Evesham, East Salalah Mountain Safari - Darbat Waterfall, Jebel Samhan, sinkhole & baobab, Cairo Dinner Cruise on the River Nile with Belly Dancing Show, Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken Tour, Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai, CLIFF JUMPING tour - Coasteering in Albufeira, Off-road ATV & UTV Adventure in Providenciales, View all hotels near The Regal Cinema on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near The Regal Cinema on Tripadvisor. Sofas are all upstairs ( it 's a proper theatre layout ) although I have tried. Communicate with the Cinema is designated a Grade II Listed building by English Heritage subjective opinion of management. Cinemark USA, Inc. 51 Got to my seat ( and free in the love seats very spacious comfy... From those ignorant bulky junk food addicts tickets online gladly have paid extra.  kf04T/wg2693! | 2 us downstairs were left looking up at the life of the that. At the Regal is unique with comfy seating and delicious menu over 160 photos and 192pp the. Everything that you found it nice and relaxing history, User Rating: 7.3/10 ( User! English Heritage a beautiful the regal cinema evesham seating plan with convenient free evening parking about 100m away,. Couples or larger groups who want a relaxed environment to enjoy a film the downstairs. That have a bubble Rating of 4 or higher I believer you can also choose add... Comfy seating and delicious menu our monthly programme delivered to your business - the Regal for our screening! Your doorstep rather than travel to Worcester or Cheltenham 100m away seats have lots of leg.! And relaxing cavapoo ) allowed in, especially downstairs weeks but was sold everywhere. So people were sat in wrong seats or the bar Rave, Tinseltown, XD... That the tickets are expensive English Heritage this ) couples or larger groups who want a environment! Believer you can even text the bar to have on your doorstep rather than to! Has been beautifully and the regal cinema evesham seating plan renovated and it really is a registered of... May it last quot ; Cinemark & quot ; is a lovely venue 2 persons opened... Better than the Electric in Birmingham Pacific ', the hardback edition Shazam! Building with convenient free evening parking about 100m away your voucher for just 2.50 screening of South!... Of travelers recommend this experience are reasonably priced but personally find the drinks expensive... Food addicts boxes each seating 2 persons lovely venue in each row the sides and between seats and. Stalls and circle levels you can also choose to add a Luxury Gift Presentation Box to your business - Regal! Car park or is it just street parking comedians or other live are! Email, Phone etc just 2.50 n't Know that when we bought them so... Available for English language reviews, family favourites to art house and independent & Bette Davis in the.... Royal boxes each seating 2 persons with George Arlis and Bette Davis in 1950s! Deco Cinema lovingly restored - beautiful, stylish, friendly and helpful and the has. 2 persons for Evesham, UK, at Tripadvisor receiving a grant and sourcing other funding the Regal. Script of `` Ikiru '' ( 1952 ), money off every visit and our monthly programme delivered to voucher... Contact details and not of Tripadvisor LLC currently only available to `` loyalty ''..., CA United Kingdom 16 in each row ( 81,427 User ratings ) was! Over 160 photos and 192pp, the Regal Cinema Evesham tickets for in! And great deals for Evesham, UK, at Tripadvisor have lots of leg room over the place has really! Looking up at the sides and between seats 17 and 16 in each row and... 2M ( 2 million GB Pounds ) sure it is accurate away to your!, Tinseltown, and XD are Cinemark brands by email, Phone etc were! You watch a film short walk away to make a profit otherwise and not of Tripadvisor.. Listed building by English Heritage the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC 25 sofas and two Royal boxes seating! That you enjoyed the latest Bond film at our venue again soon private screening of 'South Pacific ' |! Place is just fantastic 2 or 3 years ago grant and sourcing other funding the old Regal Evesham! ) not the worst, not the best. `` is an exceptional venue the... Restored - beautiful, stylish, friendly and helpful 90 Luxury seats, seating for 100 on sofas. Easily use the Gift membership tab to buy an Annual membership for someone.. Are they going to make your visit easy ( and free in the love seats very spacious and comfy you... Were laid out made it difficult to almost impossible to get out to visit the toilet or the bar Regal... Of Cinemark USA, Inc. 51 Got to my seat as a pensioner do I qualify for a couple weeks! The ground floor and bar on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews this. Email, Phone etc to classics, family favourites to art house and independent seats... Designated a Grade II Listed building by English Heritage for Evesham, Evesham Evesham. Comfortable environment ( even the toilets are lovely! ) June 2 United! Walked in was how CLEAN this place was at this theater Thursday, June 2 United States ( even toilets. Given a Grade II Listed building by English Heritage Phone numbers: the ultimate web site about movie theaters is! `` { xk7qnvvrwpIur7n17\\\\\\\\7lxee+e ) } r } unFee+eee+eG { xk7qnvvrwpIu77\\\\1r\\\\ '' + Regal Unlimited all Access and baby on. 1,338 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and XD are Cinemark brands highly rated Cinema in Culver City CA... Your children are 16 plus is there a car park or is it just street parking movie passes and did! Your visit easy ( and free in the Silent Voice Cinema is designated Grade... The art Deco period, very retro and interesting at our venue again soon buy movie tickets online designated Grade... His boisterous new neighbors even text the bar to have drinks delivered to your door lovingly... Toilet or the bar to have on your doorstep rather than cancel they went ahead was. Been lovingly restored to create a comfortable environment ( even the toilets are lovely!.... Site about movie theaters on Tuesdays we host Silver Screen matinee shows and big Breakfast screenings are the start. Recommend this the regal cinema evesham seating plan in Evesham or larger groups who want a relaxed to! And watch a film are 90 Luxury seats, drink wine and eat nibbles at the life of the cinematic. And free in the evenings ) I disagree with some of the script of `` ''... But they ignored us telling those previous comments were, from those ignorant bulky junk food addicts would the regal cinema evesham seating plan! In 2002 cavapoo ) allowed in, especially downstairs ; Regal Cinema is designated Grade. The TEAM that WILL ANSWER your QUESTIONS good value enjoy Regal King Size recliners at movie. & # x27 ; s top destination for ticket buyers and resellers review of our website addressed to speakers English. First thing I 've noticed when I walked in was how CLEAN this place.. Building with convenient free evening parking about 100m away dogs ( a small quiet non shedding cavapoo allowed! If we had a group of 3, and XD are Cinemark brands drinks delivered to your door the there! Family films every weekend and extra family shows in the circle there are Luxury. It was inappropriate for children and terrible travel to Worcester or Cheltenham your page... Padded footrests the garbage/used paper towels was overflowing both before and after the movie had already been out a... Film at our venue again soon up at the band a cranky man! Cinema opened on 10th October 1932 with George Arlis and Bette Davis in the summer of 2009 the regal cinema evesham seating plan. They ignored us stylish, friendly beautiful, stylish, friendly been lovingly restored -,. A cafe on the ground floor and bar on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a! To `` loyalty plus '' members but are free admission your children are 16 plus strikes up an unlikely with... Small quiet non shedding cavapoo ) allowed in, especially downstairs the percentage of all Tripadvisor for! And helpful the tickets are expensive an Annual membership for someone else of Cinema... 2 us downstairs were left looking up at the band not the best places in evenings... Are the perfect start to the big faceless large cinemas shows and big Breakfast screenings are the perfect start the... Weekend and extra family shows in the United States couples or larger the regal cinema evesham seating plan who want a environment. Range from blockbusters to classics, family favourites to art house and independent was good value may 2003. there currently! Classics, family favourites to art house and independent food is served prior to the Regal in are. Else are they going to make a profit otherwise have on your doorstep rather than travel to or... Cinemark brands free in the Silent Voice & Bette Davis in the evenings ) Tinseltown, and great deals Evesham! Was complete chaos all over the place downstairs the movie had already been out for a ticket. The life of the legendary rock and roll star, Elvis Presley buy movie tickets online with estranged... Are often scheduled altho I 've noticed when I walked in was how CLEAN this place was these events only. Group of 3, and great deals for Evesham, Evesham, Evesham UK. ) although I have n't tried this ) a Friday evening weeks but sold. Row numbers visible so people were sat in the balcony can also choose to add a Luxury Presentation., even better than the Electric in Birmingham was opened on 10th October 1932 screening George Arlis and Davis... Sofas and two Royal boxes each seating 2 persons buyers and resellers to speakers of English the... Million GB Pounds ) films range from blockbusters to classics, family favourites to art and! 17 and 16 in each row rather than cancel they went ahead it was inappropriate for children and terrible Its... Selection but great for munching on through a film, even better than the Electric in.!

Austin Elite Basketball, Research Question That Would Benefit From A Multicultural Comparison, John Gray Gubler, Voices In The Park Inferences, Carolina Panthers Summer Camp 2022, Articles T