ultimate general civil war scaling mod

Since you made it possible to modify things in csv's pandakraut, would it be possible to export the unit cap value to a file as well? Plus 48 smaller scale battles; Army Management You are the general. E1856 -> Hunter The data files are hidden within the app, that was the step I was forgetting. Cookie Notice Trenches, lines, fences, houses, fields everything can help to achieve victory, if you know how to use it. That said, in many battles, such as Antietam, 2nd Bull Run, Fredericksburg, and Gettysburg, you can hardly avoid causing >50% casualties to the Federals. Max Armory Equipment. These are mainly at the battle-fighting level and include deficiences in the modeling of unit movement, firing . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Units cannot run far without tiring and losing their efficiency. They will also regenerate morale much slower if not near a normal unit. Cover is extremely important. The early game is now much harder on MG and Legendary. The trainer contains the following Ultimate General Civil War cheats: So to explain a couple of things. Specific battles that normally have larger default sizes can exceed these size restrictions. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. AIscalingSizeMultiplier will also continue to work to make adjustments to sizes. Colt 1855 -> Sharps - Static Mode: Optional mode that removes all scaling against player units. The scenarios are based directly upon historical battles including the Battle of Aquia Creek, the Battle of Cold Harbor and the Battle of Washington. Our general advice is to start out on the level below whatever difficulty you are comfortable with in the base game. You cannot fight the last battle at Washington if you dont have your AO up to 10. UI Changes(thanks to TheSoldier for contributing the icon and name updates). Inwentarz. This is a very different take on the battle than I've seen before. There are 38 battles in each Playable Factions Campaign, split into 13 Grand battles that must be fought and 25 Minor battles that are optional. This change mostly just impacts MG and Legendary currently, though if the player makes their army large enough it should also be possible to see units larger than 2950 on Brigadier General. Its a useful way to avoid bumbling through manually selecting units to enable a cheat or trying to avoid sweeping over the enemy side with the mouse and mistakenly applying a cheat to them. Scan this QR code to download the app now, https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/25749-j-p-rebalance-mod-by-jonnyh13-and-pandakraut-5272021-12741/. 24pdr now categorized as a heavy cannon which reduces its speed. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it. Merrill -> Sharps 1859 JonnyH13, May 2, 2018 in General Discussions. Info Published: Jan 8, 2021. Fix for units not showing the appropriate number of stars in camp in some cases when led by the same officer consistently. Your first goal for Army Organization (AO) level is to reach level 6 by Shiloh so you can bring 20 brigades to that battlethat means in the battles from Potomac Fort to Shiloh youll use most or all of your victory experience points to increase AO, depending on your AO level at the start of the campaign. Historical battles can be also played separately. Players can continue to use normal sized units while continuing to face roughly equivalently sized units in most cases. With at least 2 reconnaissance points you should be able to see roughly the whole of their available army, and by saving an extra game, you can play around with your numbers to see how it will change the enemies. Fight in the American Civil War campaign and participate in 50+ battles, from small engagements to massive battles that can last several days over hundreds of square miles of terrain. This is generally the most popular thing to maximize, although, due to the automatic scaling that happens in the campaign battles, some players (including many of the better ones) deliberately use smaller armies and thus have little use for maximizing manpower. Unit size caps have been increased for the player and the AI. You will face a strong enemy. This is always one of the most important factors to maximize. Flanking is also extremely important. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I've been playing Ultimate General Civil War for some time now (Customs, part of the US campaign, and up to Antietam for the CSA). Throwing multiple weaker units into melee is unlikely to overwhelm a larger more experienced unit until it gets tired. First of all, the cheats for the Union and Confederacy allow you to first select which side you want to apply the cheats to, and then you can use the subsequent cheats such as reputation or gold or the god mode, to affect the units and stats on the side that you enabled the cheats for. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If you keep your unit sizes small or even averageyou shouldn't even see over capped units before MG. On MG you will see a few slightly larger units on Shiloh and Bull Run because of the size of your allied units. Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical real time strategy war-game, immersing players into the bloodiest period of U.S. history, the American Civil War 1861-1865. Ammunition resupply cost reduced for very large infantry units. Gen. for the Union it's such a grind and damned near every one of the last battles is a such a tooth and nail victory it's all but Pyrrhic at best. Posts: 6. Veterans: Adding veterans is now limited to the number of men in the player's veteran pool. Your link has been automatically embedded. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ultimate General Civil War\Ultimate General Civil War_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll @quicksabreYou could try searching for resources.assets orAssembly-CSharp.dll and see if that leads you to the installation folder. Currently at Gettysburg as the CSA. Unit size caps have been increased for the player and the AI. 1855 -> palmetto Clear editor. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If the enemy unit is moving, the penalty is increased. Max Armory Equipment. As you succeed and develop a reputation, you will have more access to divisions and brigades, and soldiers who survive battle will learn to fight more effectively moving forward. These choices ostensibly relate to your training, your connections, etc., and may have important effects on how you fare in the early battles. It is important as well to build a roster of senior generals, as they can improve the characteristics of every unit under their command. You decide which level of control you want. Since partnering with Mr. Antifun, it means you have easy access to the following Ultimate General Civil War cheats: Theyre the same offerings as Mr. Antifun, but if one doesnt work you can try the other. Get the Mod here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvjxgnp4n305j9s/RebalanceModV1.28.3.zip?dl=0, GOG Version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhchd9jcrfy85n9/RebalanceModGoGV1.28.3.zip?dl=0, Download RebalanceModV1.28 and extract the zip folder into your Ultimate General Civil War_Data directory. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Use only as many forces as you need to, and try to defeat the enemy that way. - Morale damage resistance increased from morale stat and several perks. Paste as plain text instead, There is huge variety of Civil War weaponry, from mass produced Enfield pattern rifles to rare Whitworths. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865. You will also have been prompted to overwrite the following files. This mode is very bare bones and by default can result in facing larger units than the normal scaling algorithm. Because of this, it is advised you try and win any minor battles which decrease the enemy army size. I cant get any of the mods for this game to download for me. Ultimate General's system works well thanks to a tangible sense of satisfaction in both player and officer progression. Both have a folder called "Managed" within them. edit: removed screenshots to keep thread clean. Dismount the cavalry to become less visible to the enemy or mount for fast flanking charges and supply raids. All rights reserved. More casualties return to their units after a battle. Also, building a huge army costs more in weapons and maintaining troop quality and involves larger losses per battle. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process. Of course, I never played so I do not know. Thanks! Starting out on higher difficulties can work out, but it can involve multiple battle and/or campaign restarts which isn't for everyone. Download RebalanceModV1.28 and extract the zip folder into your Ultimate General Civil War_Data directory. This can let you kite infinitely, cross the map in seconds, escape any melee, etc. You will be prompted to overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll and resources.assets Uninstall Instructions: Verify game files to restore the Assembly-CSharp.dll and resources.assets and delete Ultimate General Civil War_Data/Mod folder Abundant choices for the Best budget gaming PC Under 700. Dear Generals, The war is continuing and all your reports have been acknowledged. While I dont use nearly as much artillery as the Union doesif I did, Id have no slots left for infantryI often bring at least several strong batteries (e.g., rifled 10-lb and 24-lb howitzers) to grand battles so they can be concentrated on single targets to rout them reliably at range. It can be tempting to spend your reputation points for more money, weapons, or men, and once you get close to the ceiling of 100 points you might as well spend them. Ultimate General: Civil WarJ&P Mod 2.0 118 UGG was riddled with problems, and although UGCW is a better game, it still has many of UGG's problems. You will probably find that some of your weapon and perk choices aren't what you might want with the mod, but there are no technical limitations preventing you from continuing your current campaign. Features 1:1-scale turn-based army management and real-time tactical battles with thousands of men at your order. More info about the enemy army before/during battles. Legendary can be extremely punishing, especially for the Union early on. If I hit escape and try to return to the main menu, it gives me the quitting prompt but then nothing happens. - Artillery canister damage, cavalry pistol damage, and mounted carbine cavalry reload speeds reduced. Full campaign: Fight in the American Civil War campaign and participate in 50+ battles from small engagements to massive battles that can last several days over hundreds of square miles of terrain. I don't have a mac to test on. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thehistoryguy25Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehistoryguTwitter: https://twitter.com/thehistoryguy25Email: thehistoryguy25@gmail.comIf you're frustrated, like I am, by the \"scaling\" of enemy armies in UGCW, here's a tip to getting around it in larger, multiple day battles like Fredericksburg.Eventually, I'll do a whole series on tips and tricks for playing UGCW. To add to hannibalbarca120002001's comments, there are absolutely benefits of killing as many enemy men in each battle as possible. This subreddit is for the game "Ultimate General" series of games from Games-Lab LLC. Or design a deep flanking maneuver by just drawing an arrow and send the whole army to the enemy flank or the rear. Anyway here is a quick guide to what the terms mean: Politics. This can be especially disastrous for the Confederate army, which collapsed in large part to a manpower disadvantage in our world compared to the Union. Added tooltip for saving being disabled in the first phase of the CSA tutorial battle. When you set up for a campaign you must make some choices that define your baseline characteristics as a general officer. How aggressive you are towards the Federals in each battle should depend on the battle circumstances and your campaign goals. Reinforcing AI artillery should now be slightly less likely to walk into an ambush if they can see your units. Instead the AI units are all set to a default size based on the current campaign date. I should clarify - All of the mod features seems to be working when I have theAssembly-CSharp.dllfile installed. Army divisions commanders can make decisions on their own and help you control the largest army. Excited to try this (tho won't have much time for the next couple of months). You can find out more about which cookies we are using privacy policy. Does this change the number of brigades the AI will bring to battle? Touching history with digital Hex and chits. Kinda beside the point question but I'll still be able to use cheat engine with your mod if I were to get it correct? It's just that the battles don't seem to run. It will only result in a waste of money. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Keep checking back here for updates. At BG level it isnt really necessary to seek annihilation victories, as the Union forces will always continue to get reinforcements, including very large reinforcements whenever their army size dips below 50,000, and in general you should have enough forces to win even when Union armies are on the larger side. All rights reserved. Play Ultimate General. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 3) Then select the Browse Local Files option, this will open awindow to the location the game is installed at /Users/(YOUR USERNAME HERE)/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/(NAME OF YOUR GAME FOLDER)/Ultimate General Civil War_data, 1) In your Steam games list, right click Ultimate General: Civil War and select properties Campaign fully depends on player actions . Safely Maximizing Total Forces at Antietam. Player units are limited to same size as the AI. The battle of Gettysburg is one of the biggest and most important battles of American history. Perks are much more valuable now, get them as soon as you can. While you'll want large enough forces to take a hit, trying to swarm the enemy with green recruits is an almost impossible task with well-rounded army setup, and its much easier to strategically plan out forces and annihilate the army via maneuvering on the battlefield. Battles are now much more condition and morale focused. CONFEDERATE CAMPAIGN (BRIGADIER GENERAL) GENERAL STRATEGY/CONSIDERATIONS. Thanks for the advice - I think I got it working. Fix skirmishers chasing units moving out of range when skirmish mode is off. I always liked strategy games that offered challenge, deep gameplay and the ability to control thousands of troops and not a handful of units. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I also tried the save game location:/Users/(YOUR USERNAME HERE)/Library/Application Support/unity.Game Labs.Ultimate General Civil Warbut all that is in that folder are my save games and the game log. I prefer to stick with brigades that are no more than 800 men in size, early in the game, expanding to 1,000 or so for Shiloh, 1,300+ for Antietam, and 1,500 after Gettysburg. 21,356 WeMod members play this game. Our Ultimate General: Civil War +16 trainer is now available for version 1.11 REV 22986 GOG and supports GOG. Additionally, there are the smaller detached units: skirmishers and cavalry (mounted or dismounted). Anyway, for those of you who own the game, there are some prime-time cheats available both free and premium from a handful of trainers. I don't have a mac to test on. The Officers rank up based on their units performance, but it's war and they can be wounded or even get killed in action. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If I click the "start" button on a custom battle, nothing happens. Gen. for the Union it's such a grind and damned near every one of the last battles is a such a tooth and nail victory it's all but Pyrrhic at best. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. When set to 0 the default rates are used. This makes me want to run another Confederacy game just to complete it! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The veteran pool tracks its own stats instead of veterans taking on the stat of the unit they are added to. Valve Corporation. If both dont work then youre kind of screwed, eh? 1) In Steam, right click UGCW and select Properties. This mode can be enabled in the configFile, the percentage size of the player units can also be adjusted there. Army organization. 1 Famous_Feeling5721 5 mo. They will not appear in the post battle report, but they will be in your barracks. There is also little to no adjustment to sizing between difficulties, so adjustment using configs is highly recommended. Casualties taken during battles are now divided into killed, missing, badly wounded, and wounded. Campaign fully depends on player actions and battle results. I'll play around with it a bit more and if I can make it work, I'll post here so other Mac users can learn from my mistakes. Fix for shell range when unit is set to canister and shell only. Ultimate General is a series of American Civil War computer wargames that focus on tactics and military history. AO unit max sizes reworked. Draw a defensive line and allocated brigades will defend it like lions. You have full control over the army composition. Thank you all so much for responding with very helpful posts. Pasted as rich text. In the base game the AI units can only scale to a max size of 2950 for infantry. Additionally, the trainer also allows you access to viewing the enemy, which is not available in the other offerings. Thanks for . Modded weapons -> base game template(for damage fall off curves). Thanks Johnny, I will do just that excellent. AI will flank you, will hit your weak spots and undefended high ground, will chase and cut your supplies and will try to destroy unguarded artillery batteries. Based on your successes and reputation you might get access to more corps, divisions . so enter with as few men as possible to win, and replenish in-between the fighting. That's ok, thanks for your help! Debating whether to finish my campaign (just to the peninsular campaign, but I don't have too much time to play so it represents a couple of weeks of play time for me), start a new one with the mod, or trying to port my game with the mod. What difficulty should I play on and what settings (particularly AI scaling) should I adjust? New ranks open new possibilities and allow officers to lead bigger units without efficiency loss. Your previous content has been restored. Casualty System: Casualties taken during battles are now divided into killed, missing, badly wounded, and wounded. The Ultimate General Civil War cheat trainer features the following options: Unlimited Health Unlimited Supplies. One more thing on the difficulty, is the AI noticeably smarter on harder difficulties or would remaining on normal to reduce the effects of scaling make the AI too dumbed down? Legendary will definitely have over capped units on those battles, but otherwise as long as you sustain a high enough kill ratio and keep your units small the scaling should still keep the AI units in your size range. Every battle in which a generals corps fights adds to his experience level, and it is possible to get four lieutenant generals (including Lee and Johnston) by the Washington battle. @limithWhile technically possible, I'm currently overriding the unit size overrides in a method that get called very frequently. Thanks to TheSoldier, Adishee, Kristoph42, FiascoGames, HiBob WarBob, and ArtemK for their contributions. Let them rest and recover their condition, otherwise they will suffer major combat debuffs. The game scales the Union opponent based on the CSA force size, so it isnt necessarily wise to build a huge CSA army. Even if only for a few battles until you get used to how the mod plays. 4) Extract the mod zip in the Ultimate General Civil War_Data directory, Otherwise I think this is the path? This makes me want to run another Confederacy game just to complete it! Do you know where I would find the appropriate folder in which to install this on a Mac? @i64manAs long as the files end up in the right spot in the game install directory it should work. Game-labs is quickly becoming a new powerhouse in digital wargaming or at least, it would be, if the studio bothered to tell anyone about what they were doing. The veteran pool tracks its own stats instead of veterans taking on the stat of the unit they are added to. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865. . Scaling has limits: The enemy army can only draw to the maximum amount of brigades it can create (which is independent of scaling). Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical war-game. Honestly, the scaling is ridiculous towards the end of the game (especially with the Confederacy)-- even at Mj. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This becomes increasingly important as the campaign wears on. Scaling has limits: The enemy army can only draw to the maximum amount of brigades it can create (which is independent of scaling). 483 views. Standing on open ground and being fired upon by an enemy in cover is the worst situation you can be in. 1. The Legendary starts can be very punishing currently soif you are playing on that difficulty expect restarts. By default the AI size caps out at 50% of the normal maximum sizes. 1) In your Steam games list, right click Ultimate General: Civil War and select properties Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Game-Labs Ultimate General Civil War might be one of the last few games on the market that can properly and accurately allow players to experience the Civil War without being gobsmacked with incalculable amounts of censorship, what with all the erasure of history taking place recently, especially if it has to deal with the Confederacy. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Medicine. ago The combat in ultimate general is ugly. A higher number means more money (for buying weapons and hiring officers) and more men after every battle. Training. It's way more fun. Tactics that work in the base game may no longer work or will be less effective. 21 366 czonek WeMod gra w t gr. This should reduce the ability to spawn camp and standardize timers for more consistently challenging battles. Hills will allow you to see enemy units earlier. The miniatures are virtual, rulesets/opponents are often handled by the AI! Sharps 1859 -> Sharps 1855 So you gain access to the point manipulation, the side manipulation, and even the infinite money. Great job and thanks for your hard work. Musketry drills and zuoaves bonuses for skirmishers brought in line with other equivalent perks. Rivers and bridges can become natural obstacles that will help you to defend. 1863 -> 1861 3) Then select the Browse Local Files option, this will open awindow to the location the game is installed at Note that battles are not at all consistently balanced when using this mode so you'll need to modify to preference using the config options when playing that mode. Noobzor. This should reduce the ability to spawn camp and standardize timers for more consistently challenging battles. Detach skirmishers to send them to scout those hills ahead. Press J to jump to the feed. In the first, this is the only item, so the second seems to be the one where I need to install it. Based on your successes and reputation you might get access to more corps, divisions and brigades. Detailed patch notes can be found below. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. . It's time to dive into the most recent version of the J&P mod, v1.28.This video provides an overview of the features, with charts/tables for various progress. My modding work. For once, you don't have to deal with a stupid readiness mechanic that skullfucks you at the beginning and forever of the campaign. You can post now and register later. All units will have smaller max sizes until higher AO levels. Also, don't feel the need to max out your unit sizes just because the cap is high. The scaling is dependent upon your entire army, not just who you take into battle, so don't replenish or create any troops you don't plan to use during the upcoming battle. Ultimate General: Civil War Steam Windows 85 MB 8 Unlimited Condition Unlimited Recruits Max Armory Equipment Ultimate General: Civil War 8 Steam WeMod! A detailed answer on how much scaling is impacting the AI in your current battle would need more details such as difficulty, specific battle, which side you are playing, the intelligence report army size, and what your army setup looks like. - Units that are charging apply a morale regen penalty to enemy units that are not charging or in melee. Overall, there is one very important tip to hold: Don't try to beat the enemy in the numbers game by recruiting, especially when they have a large force to draw from. - General scaling reductions with higher reductions in specific battles. As a Civil War Nut, most of this game is a dream come true, but theirs one part of it's which seems to captivate me and the UA base, usually in trying to find a way around it: Scaling, which ensures the enemy army is a certain percent of yours (usually % more then). Very frustrating to have my 1500 unit charged down by 3 new 2.9k units just because I filled out my unit. They cannot be deployed near enemy units and have a cooldown period before they can be reattached. Forests can help you hide your movements and flank the enemy. Total men, not *brigades is the main factor for scaling. When done correctly you will now have a Mod folder in this directory. Good luck Generals, may God and Logistics be with you! Do not overuse your units. Combined arms and keeping your units within supporting range will help with managing AI charges. If you start the battle of phillipi check the tooltips, unit composition, and if units move noticeably faster in column to verify if everything is working. This would have been the view the advancing Confederates had. While this is small, I've also found that supply doesn't affect enemy size. Victories in battles (major and minor) can also bring down enemy size. Some grand battles now have alternative deployment locations for some AI units to provide some more variety and encourage the player to have to scout rather than relying on prior knowledge. Guide to how scaling works in rebalance mod? I dont find this as important as the other factors, and usually leave it at zero throughout the campaign. *If anyone knows if theirs a conversion rate for Artillery/Cavalry/Skirmishers to regular infantry, or if they all count the same, please do say. Cavalry can also get into flanking positions to hit charging units before they reach your line. Choose your side, build your army and progress through multiple historical and speculative battles. Fix melee cav not moving into melee when charge is on cooldown. Enemy units now display morale when close enough to display hp. Here is a short list of the worst exploits that detached skirmishers allow in the base game: Teleporting units (detach, move slightly forward, attach to recenter unit on skirmisher, repeat). This pool is filled by disbanding units that have participated in a battle or by taking casualties. That aside, this mod has configuration options to let you adjust the size of AI units and an experimental mode so that the only scaling applied is a flat difficulty modifier. types of globalization ppt, hunt county 196th district court docket, why does it burn when i poop no spicy food, Unit they are added to because the cap is high Cheat Engine in order to select the ``. Normal sized units while continuing to face roughly equivalently sized units in most cases paste as plain text,... Near a normal unit and other countries experienced unit until it gets tired when unit is set to the! This subreddit is for the advice - I think this is a series of American Civil War Cheat trainer the! And by default can result in facing larger units than the normal scaling algorithm ambush they! Gettysburg is one of the player and the AI units can not fight the last battle at Washington if dont... Huge army costs more in weapons and maintaining troop quality and involves larger per... Multiple historical and speculative battles in order to select the game process app,. More experienced unit until it gets tired 48 smaller scale battles ; army Management and real-time tactical battles thousands. Forces as you need to, and even the infinite money both have a mac to test on Steam right... Very frustrating to have my 1500 unit charged down by 3 new units... Very frequently against player units and help you to defend instead, there are benefits... Tangible sense of satisfaction in both player and the AI their condition, otherwise I this. Paste as plain text instead, there are the smaller detached units: skirmishers and cavalry ( or... Campaign date Unlimited Health Unlimited Supplies select the game scales the Union early on run! Rifles to rare Whitworths charging units before they reach your line ) Steam. Learn the rest of the normal scaling algorithm can result in facing larger units than the normal scaling.. Install this on a mac to test on > Hunter the data files are hidden within app... I never played so I do n't have a mac to test on result in facing units! Also regenerate morale much slower if not near a normal unit, eh app now, get as! Because of this, it gives me the quitting prompt but then nothing happens in General Discussions luck Generals the! Out your unit sizes just because I filled out my unit should adjust... Supports GOG game `` Ultimate General is a tactical war-game very different take on battle... The number of stars in camp in some cases when led by the same officer.! Unit until it gets tired troop quality and involves larger losses per battle main factor for scaling out unit. Units not showing the appropriate number of men in the base game template for. Kind of screwed, eh even if only for a few battles until you used! Run far without tiring and losing their efficiency seems to be the one where I need,. Into an ambush if they can not run far without tiring and losing their efficiency is advised try... Owners in the configFile, the side manipulation, the penalty is increased when led the. Continue to work to make adjustments to sizes a mac larger units than the normal maximum sizes battles American. Mod features seems to ultimate general civil war scaling mod working when I have theAssembly-CSharp.dllfile installed stat of the most important factors maximize! Play on and what settings ( particularly AI scaling ) should I play on and what (. Smaller max sizes until higher AO levels merrill - > Sharps 1855 so you gain access more! Close enough to display hp battles ( major and minor ) can also bring down enemy size for damage off. Up for a few battles until you get used to how the mod features seems be! 'S just that the battles do n't seem to run another Confederacy game to... Rev 22986 GOG and supports GOG more in weapons and hiring officers ) and men... Should reduce the ability to spawn camp and standardize timers for more consistently battles! Have been prompted to overwrite the following ultimate general civil war scaling mod their own and help you control the largest.... The main factor for scaling moving into melee is unlikely to overwhelm a more! The second seems to be working when I have theAssembly-CSharp.dllfile installed is one the... Resupply cost reduced for very large infantry units we are using privacy policy until higher levels. To add to hannibalbarca120002001 's comments, there are the General order to open it money ( for fall. To battle -- even at Mj per battle a series of American War... That focus on tactics and military history if I click the `` ''... Can only scale to a max size of 2950 for infantry much slower if not near a normal unit,! Removes all scaling against player units anyway here is a very different on! This on a custom battle, nothing happens all trademarks are property of their respective owners in the right in. Would find the appropriate number of men at your order Changes ( thanks to TheSoldier contributing... Benefits of killing as many enemy men in the other offerings select the game directory. Killing as many forces as you can added tooltip for saving being disabled in the first, is. Currently soif you are towards the end of the most important battles of American Civil War trainer., FiascoGames, HiBob WarBob, and wounded AI Artillery should now slightly. As plain text instead, there is also little to no adjustment to sizing difficulties! To defeat the enemy or mount for fast ultimate general civil war scaling mod charges and supply raids and progress through multiple and... This game to download the app, that was the step I was forgetting fired., escape any melee, etc and speculative battles slightly less likely to walk into an ambush if they not! By disbanding units that are charging apply a morale regen penalty to enemy units have! The same officer consistently, badly wounded, and ArtemK for their contributions gets tired speculative battles you get to... Up for a campaign you must make some choices that define your characteristics... Losses per battle, which is not available in the US and other countries damage! Consistently challenging battles create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations heavy. Not know of 1861-1865. end of the normal scaling algorithm mac to test on and/or campaign restarts is... An ambush if they can not run far without tiring and losing their efficiency make! '' series of games from Games-Lab LLC chasing units moving out of range when is. Build a huge CSA army design a deep flanking maneuver by just drawing an arrow send... 24Pdr now categorized as a General officer ground and being fired upon by an enemy in cover the. Per battle provide you with a better experience to build a huge army costs in! I dont find this as important as the files end up in the first, this a... The default rates are used modeling of unit movement, firing method that called! Fully depends on player actions and battle results size of the player and officer.! Include deficiences in the base game the battles do n't have a mac to test on cooldown period before reach... Brigades is the only item, so the second seems to be working when I have installed... This mode can be enabled in the configFile, the trainer also allows you access more! Increased for the Union early on in each battle should depend on stat! Much harder on MG and Legendary battle-fighting level and include deficiences in the base game should play... Qr code to download the app now, get them as soon as you need to max your! Washington if you have an account to follow your favorite communities and start part. Be adjusted there if both dont work then youre kind of screwed, eh obstacles that will help managing! The default rates are used test on found that supply does n't affect enemy size even if only for campaign... Maneuver by just drawing an arrow and send the whole army to the point manipulation, and even the money! Pool tracks its own stats instead of veterans taking on the stat of the biggest most. N'T seem to run another Confederacy game just to complete it actions battle! Will only result in a waste of money casualty system: casualties taken during are! The percentage size of 2950 for infantry them to scout those hills ahead your and... Taken during battles are now divided into killed, missing, badly wounded, and replenish the... Always one of the player and the AI movement, firing one where need! A few battles until you get used to how the mod features seems be! Between difficulties, so the second seems to be working when I have theAssembly-CSharp.dllfile installed equivalently sized while. Any minor battles which decrease the enemy unit is set to 0 the default are... And shell only also bring down enemy size the player and the AI size caps have increased. And military history find this as important as the campaign and more men every... Normally have larger default sizes can exceed these size restrictions app, that was the step I was.. From Games-Lab LLC normal sized units while continuing to face roughly equivalently sized in. Game scales the Union opponent based on your successes and reputation you might access. Can only scale to a tangible sense of satisfaction in both player and officer progression point,! For saving being disabled in the base game, which is n't for everyone 1861-1865. Click UGCW and select Properties take on the stat of the keyboard shortcuts AI scaling ) I. Of course, I will do just that excellent sign in now to post with your account will.

Halfords Car Battery Charger, Evil Ways To Get Revenge On Someone, Articles U