valley high school santa ana

Next time I'm in town on business, am I going to miss it if I turn left off Edinger onto S. Greenville? I attended Valley in 74-78.I remember that store up the streeton Greenville.It was called Gordons Market.I remeber LC the security guardriding around in that blue cart.I also smoked by the side gate.I lived across Raitt St. on Harvardthrough the short cut. Currently performs with the Greyboy Allstars. Nearby Schools Teachers Know teachers at Santa Ana Valley High School? Seranos the best buritos. Ok, I just got back from Hong Kong. Back in those days there wasn't a gang for every street in the neighborhood. Wendy Robinson - Assistant Principal. And they leave behind the ones that are not doing very well, the English learners. Alumni Information/ Informacin de ex alumnos, Calendar - 2021-2022 SAUSD Academic School Calendar, ELAC - English Learner Advisory Council/ Consejo Asesor de Aprendices de Ingls, District Calendars/Calendarios del distrito, Athletics Calendar - Click on event for more details, *Return to Play Plan/Presentacin de Regreso al Deporte, Parent Involvement / Participacion de Padres, If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may. But life was great then and now. They pulled the blindfold off, and he just about wet his pants.But due to political correctness, they cancelled The Kangaroo Court in 1982. There are several AP courses and opportunities to take the SAT and ACT. He was good with it and allowed us to photograph him all crazy-haired and wild-eyed as if he really had gone postal!Anybody else out there from the Mighty Class of Eighty-Four?From the Azure Sky comes Valley's Blue. lives back east.In answer to your query, Ms. Ortiz, Norman Moss and the boys are still around. I only ask that you remove my name b/c I dont want the crybabies and cowards bugging me right now. But I've been gone for four years while attending college and I don't know, I live across the street and I notice the neighborhood is starting to take a turn for the worst- again. but let ne tell every youngster that they dont even no how thug life 1s.you dont even no how to act like thugs.let tell you guys that are in agang ok there a diferant of thug and a gangster athug is that makes money gets respect and doesent gudge people.o and agangster is aperson that consumes the thugs drugs and nobody gets respect to the person that is agangster and you now what happens to a gangster a bullet in your face or get beat to death.ha you no what im thug o and i roll whith real homies D.U.K lil blaky. I was part of The choir and Chamber Singers the whole time I was there. He's the current basketball coach at Chapman University.It is rummored that a Valley grad from the '80's taught Michael Jackson some of his signature moves (remember the moon walk?). March 19, 2021 / 1:34 PM I'd slam my locker door shut, shift through friends in the hallways, and get through the day. I was the first Black to become a songleader. For the Entire United States. Her boyfriend was fighting for his life because he had gotten stabbed badly. The "leaders" of Class of 68 has been just great at planning all the reunions and gatherings and there have been many over the years. Well i never wen to Valley High but i know there was alot of things that happened there. I was expecting the neighborhood to look bad but actually it was pretty much as I remember it from the days of living there--ethnic changes but still everything looked well-kept. That's what I'm talking about. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to Directory information. Source: http://www.lincolnnet.net/users/lrttrapp/block/gangs101.htm. Bokowski? Gossip and district trivia are often mentioned. Falcons Fight Fight! I'd just pull up my '65 Mustang to the north parking space, fix my collar, wink into my rearview mirror and get my education. I do not look back at my past as being negative as you wrote. I graduated from Valley in 1989. I made alot of friends that to this day have a special place in my heart. THERE ARE A FEW WHO STILL LIVE ON LAURA LINDA. Learn about the, Students who are unprepared for college-level work may find themselves in. MR SLICK BRS13 SANTANA, ALSO AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY FROM VALLEY ON EDINGER AND GREENVILLE,THERE WAS ALWAYS DRIVE BY'S.STUDENTS COMING OUT,DIDNT CARE WE WERE THERE PATROLING.SOMETIMES WE WOULD EVEN GO TO VALLEY LOOKIN FOR OUR ENEMIES. The Mike Tyson eating ear shot, VJ. Or Mrs. Donovan replys Todays Friday Yeah ?Watch out, watch out, here comes Espinoza and his Gestappo, jajajaja !! The weekends usually involved going to the former Orange Drive In and drink and smoke our fill. It wasn't the fact we had a rep for being tough, it was just the times we lived in. From what I read on this site theres a lot of people with good fun memories! Stop talking like you lived in South County all your life with a GOLDEN SPOON in your mouth. I see different people attending Valley during the same era have different accounts, I think alot has to do with what YOUI were doing at the time. Well, hope to hear more of the stories from now days and the old days. I played with Gene Novella, Manny Martinez, Jimmy Ramirez, Bralio Ramos (RIP).What ever happened to Paul Peters, he was supposed to be the next NFL star? So here's a question from me, to prove how far back this goes: does anyone remember Mrs. #1Valley High School Santa Ana, CaliforniaSchoolUpdated: 2020-02-27Santa Ana Valley High School, also referred to as Valley High School is located at 1801 S. Greenville St. in Santa Ana, CA 92704. goldy36locks@yahoo.com, Hi Steve just happened to google my highschool and saw this,,,I was class of 1996I loved my time at Valleymiss it so much..not much violence at this point.I also went to Diamond then Carr and then ValleyThanks for the post brought a lot of good memoriesNorma Yanez Class of "96", This is now for Glenn!Damn dude, its Clara. Students will experience all of this at Valley in addition to everything a comprehensive high school has to offer including athletics, clubs, and community. Mr. O., I din't have him as a teacher but I remember distracting him from accross the hall when I was in Mrs. O's class!Mrs. Used with permission. All this had geat wear and tear on our great SAVHS..Ruth, rvx10@aol;com, To Mr. Boggie, I dont know what years you attended SAVHS but I remember great sport teams. Seems like the bathrooms are about the same, cafeteria food is terrible anywhere. I remember when he got his jaw broken at the first practice by a bad throw. Also written in Gang 101 - The Gang as a Criminal Enterprise Into The Abyss: A Personal Journey into the World of Street Gangs, by Mike Carlie, Ph.D. Both types of public schools aim to offer innovative and flexible academic programs. Anyone remember a guy named O Brian? U.S. News calculated a College Readiness Index based on AP/IB exam participation rates and percentages of students passing at least one AP/IB exam. The Panthers started the Free Breakfast for school children, in 1969 they fed over 10,000 children everyday. I think its a shame that these stupid little cholo boys like Mr. Slick BRS13 really think they owned and controled Valley, and people like them feel they own Santa Ana. You must have graduated from Mountain View and not Valley! Everything else about this school, education-wise, is wonderful. Having issues with view your schedule? !Surfers Rule! A number of them became lawyers and doctors. Not everyones culture pushed on to us. knapp.kevin@tusd.org . Racial problems, for me didn't kick-in tell my senior year. SANTA ANA (CBSLA) An Orange County family wants answers after their teenage son drowned during a swim class at Valley High School in Santa Ana. Watts Riots and so on. Puede solicitar una copia de los Procedimientos uniformes de quejas, las polticas de no discriminacin, las polticas de acoso sexual de SMJUHSD . Click there and you will get a selection of different blog entries/comments on the scandals that have been in progress with our district. I loved it and would not be who I am today without the real OC. Hi Steve, I graduated from SAVHS 1980, Everyone called me Big Dave. Montray Thompson - Principal. Although I was a loner at Valley High School during class time but it was great walking home with my younger brothers Cleveland and Kishen and I would not trade my experience there for anything. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. I loved it and recently went back with my 15 yr. old daughter and was appauld at the schoolguess things just can't stay nice.but the roughest school in the county! LOL Back in those days, the only war was the one between the Fab4 and the Beach Boys. My name is Ava Glasco AKA Ava Leedy. I got an education an a masters degree come by to Vally high or your old hood to say high and high five yourself for itStay true.. Just because you're from Santana, it doesnt mean that you have to be a gangster. It is a diverse ethnic and socioeconomic area with approximately 1200 students including some 200 special education students enrolled in neighborhood and District . 1965 changed that. As for me it was great. Hello from class of '68I enjoyed reading all the posts, especially from the "older" ones. I remember my Senior year I had him for first period and I was late just about every day. I'm from the 64 class. He truely cared about his students education. If anyone remebers me email me at calirican@verizon.net thanks, sincerely David Melendez class of 84, 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993Falcons n FalconettesI saw someone on the street today that i recognized from Valley, an old crush i had. Great memories!!! Most likely they were not unique to Valley. Visit parchment.com and order your transcripts online. Guess it's time for a new bookmark Turns out we really do have a family here and it doesn't appear to be significantly more dysfunctional than any other I have had occasion to call mine. Wow, you really made me remember all the fun. He looked terrible in his uniform.Bonnie Faciel, Does anyone know how to contact KEN ROBISON? From what I've seen so far, many things have changed. hay im still going to valley right now and im having the best time of my life.i'm a jr now and loving it,its been fun.i graduat in 2007.i dont relly think valley is that violent at all. Susan Hatchet too where are you Why didn't anyone set up a reunion for the class of '87?I had sisters and a brother that went to Valley too.Carol ('83),Cheryl('84),and David('85). Can't answer that. The neighborhood looked the same. I wrote about Mr. Staudenbaur losing his mind and threatening to blow up a class full of students. His classes help me a lot while I was stationed in Germany for three years, and Mr Stooker's photos of football games peaked my interest in photography. Class of 1986. People up here always talk shit about Santa Ana, pinche putos. I was part of some which made my time Valley interesting. I went to John Adams and Carr. My Coach was Charlie Phillips (Mr.Fungo Phillips). My Valley years were also great. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, immediately contact the Districts Discrimination, Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer Mr. Salvador Reynoso at 2560 Skyway Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455, (805) 922-4573 or sreynoso@smjuhsd.org. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. He was drum major for the band in 1962 & 63. OK, it looks like I go back farther than anyone else here: graduated in 1963 after three full years at Valley. You just forgot who you are and where you came from it's allways like that I bet you would'nt even stop by your moms or some brothers pad becaucase your on your high horse well more power to you who ever you are just dont fall of you horse with your success and when you feel lonely don't go looking for old friend. Man, we had a blast. It was a year of Change!! I was in the band and would have to say that some of my best memories to this date hapenned while in band class or at an event. Two frats were started. Santa Ana Valley High School, also referred to as Valley High School is located at 1801 S. Greenville St. in Santa Ana, CA 92704. DL, is Darryl and I know all those baseball players very well. Wanna know what everyone is doing with their lives. Ive meet a couple people where I work who graduated from Valley in the 60's. IT was ans always will be SOUTH SIDELOS 187's, Brownside is a bunch of levasespcially MR. Dick..opps i mena slickIt has and will always be SOUTH SIDE LOS 187's. I have wonderful memories of Valley. You're still in school.. phkn study or somn. It has 2,227 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. do you remember her. Mr. Palacios was our director. Underserved students at this school may be falling behind other students in the state, and this school may have significant achievement gaps. I graduated in 1998 and I loved it! Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. I'll tell ya this and its the downright truth. There were a few times that I thought I was going to get my ass kicked but never did. Esai Ramirez 21 states, Its a great opportunity to get involved., Were home to a new APS STEM magnet school designed for students inserted in engineering and computer science, Extended Learning Time Information & Voting, KOB Features Retired APS Educator Who Continues to Teach, APS Students Showcase Works of Art at Berna Facio Complex. It has 1,575 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. That is what we all have done is some way or another.Some updaates:Yes, for the lady who did not know that Santa Ana Valley existed. It would be so cool to reconnect with many of them.At any rate, VHS was a bit like a diamond in the rough back in the late 80's. If my memory serves me right, I believe our football team of Sophomores and Juniors were also in the CIF Championships that first year coached by the best, Coach Dick Hill, who passed away last October. Valley's violent reputation was so well known in the early 1980s, that my parents refused to enroll me there. Give good old Wikipedia a great new look It was just a bunch of lil kids thinking theyre all bad and crapand..well, hate to burst anyones bubble but that is happening everywhere. Remember the the old bell beefers from taco bell,Taco meat on a hamburger bun. Valley high was a great school alot of fine girls and a bunch of gangsters that did their own thing. It was kinda ruff. What ever happen to him? Take care. We had fun in school, I miss those good ol daysTaco Bell, Mickey D's, ditching in the auditorium, Valley Villathat was the bomb! They may be able to steer you in the right direction.R.I.P. I lived within the boundaries of Valley High, but want to Saddleback High School instead (1984 - 1988). Loud Mouth, and many other rockabilly girlz. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. In the 1960 era central LA; Watts, Central Ave, West Adams gangs scuffles were hand to hand fights or with knives and tire irons. His children all attend SAUSD schools. Valley's environment was engaging and supportive, and it was overall a great place to go to school. I had the time of my life attending classes there. I was in Charles (Chuck) Staudenbaur's Chemistry and Physics classes. High schoolers can earn college credit while exploring teaching as a profession. HEY STEVE, I WENT TO VALLEY IT WAS ONE OF MY MANY SCHOOLS THAT I HAD TO ATTEND. of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. Past: In the upper right hand corner, Art Pedroza has put a menu item called SAUSD Corruption? . How about Mr. Williams, Mr. Robert Nelson, Mrs. Aten, Ms. Sandy Ruller, Mrs. Kramer and his Academy Gang, Los Espinoza and theirs I dont cares, I dont Knows, Mr. Fred Lammers biology geeks, Mrs. Estes and her chemistry, Mr. Richardson and his high pitch (men, my ears still hurt), Mr. La Pham and his Benito Juarez mi Amor, Mr. Lovetts auto shop, the library, the yearly events, Home Coming and Kimly Trans Pretty Eyes.Well, with so many memories who remembers violence?Falcon Fever, Catch It !! Complete la encuesta de padres para tener la oportunidad de analizar la experiencia de su hijo(a) en nuestra escuela y en nuestra comunidad escolar. Andre Clark. Jimenez Morales, 17, was not. Hi SteveJust to let you know that I went to Valley 70-71.       Seniors Order Cap & Gowns Online At: www.jostens.com         Diplomas Are Now Available - Contact the Registrar's Office Graduation Pictures Can Be Purchased At: www.gradphotonetwork.com. However, the violence was NOT an everyday occurrence. I went to Valley High School my freshman year the security guard Lucky was there but unfortuately I got kick out and sent to boring ass Saddleback. The class of '61 only attended their Junior and Senior years. High was a blast and I only heard of Valley's bad rep, never knew anyone who had first hand experience. I believe he was ill my senior year but he never let onHe was a good sport. He will be greatly missed.Mr. Like I always say, "Puras ruckitas de a quellas, que no." Valley High School is ranked 1,121st Please give us a call to find out more about the wonderful opportunities at Valley High School! Good Luck Russ.Some of you early '70's folks will remember the Easley boys (St Luis Cardinals), Gary Templeton(Cardinals,San Diego Padres-Current Manager of the Fullerton Flyers), Myron White (Dodgers), Rick Walker (Washington Redskins).How about Mike(Michael?) My sister and I were in the cross country team that went to the nationals one year. I hung out with some guys, some that graduated and some that didn't. At this time, the seniors set their sights on the freshman and kicked their asses. Now Valley is residing at a new building which is now called West Valley which is located where the old MOTA VIEW was located before. I was on the first water polo and swim team the school had. So I had an idea! HSI is a pilot program of national importance. If anyone has a 1981 or 1982 yearbook for sale let me know will pay top dollar. We realize that a Santa Ana High School year book may be hard to find so registering to complete your school's Virtual Yearbook may be the next best thing to finding Santa Ana High School yearbooks. We moved to Mc Fadden St (which was Fairview St back then) in Santa Ana. PORFAVOR WE DO NOT LIVE IN THE STONE AGE BUT IF YOU RUN INTO SOME THING THAT LOOK YELLOEISH AND RED THAT BURNS IT'S CALLED FIRE. talk about making ignorant comments. If anyone knows what's happening, please post info!I also went to Smedly Jr. High, and they had more violence there from '61-'64 between the surfers and the tankers then at Valley!Thanks for your website! We had none of that. Josh please tell us more about the current state of affairs at Valley. I loved reading all the different views and perpectives of everyones memories. The Paulo Drive-in, Oscars car hop service. Rest In Peace CHATO. Gary Ambrose. Fax: 805-922-8203. Spanky where are you fool? As a proud 1978 Valley Alumni I want to first say that I would honestly not trade my 4 years there for any other experience. I think I'll visit mom this weekend and take a drive by all the old stomping grounds. Class of 2026 You Belong Here! I think LIL BLACKY DUK said he went to Santa Ana not Valley. He SUCKED big time.Octopus Soup was locked up for a while. Lots of speculation about VHS closing for good is out there. Plays bass for the Pointer Sisters. Well, halla to all the homies from Valley High and to all ladies that were cool with me. Moved to hot ass Las Vegas. Live Match : Saddleback vs. Santa Ana Valley - High School Softball Live StreamWatch Now : www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&q=bit.ly/Softball. Get good rest and prioritize questions that have answers you know, experts say. hey im astudent from santa ana high school an iwas in gangs to. Jeff Barnes - Assistant Principal. It will be a great program once it is up and running in full force (about three to four years). Someone needs to make a movie about us !!!! Hi,I graduated from SAV in 04, and alot had change by that time, the school took a turn for the better, we still had our rotten apples but for some reason they would stay together, so at valley you had your dumbasses all on one side and your smartasses on the other. I believe they used to cost a dollar. hi steve!! Please. Go Falcons!!! It shows through a lot of these posts, too.Good luck to wherever Valley is now and all who will attend there. "So she just wants answers, as any mother. Hey everybody, does anybody remember the best dances and house parties hosted by Valley and people who went to Valley. VALLEY HIGH WUZ THE BOMB. SOMEONE GIVE ME THE 411 ON THE REUNION AT futivalluv@cox.net PEACE!!! Santa Ana Valley High School on Teachers.io Teachers Links Files Announcements Santa Ana Valley High School Santa Ana, CA 92704 http://www.sausd.us/valley Report a problem with this school's information. Present: You will find links to Times and OC Register articles about the overcrowding of 9th grade classes here: http://o-juice.blogspot.com/2007/04/sausd-update-9th-grade-classes.html This is one of the more recent set of discussions and people are really beginning to air the districts dirty laundry: http://o-juice.blogspot.com/2007/04/sausd-substitute-shortage-or.html This was an older blog entry, but it is fun b/c a district administrator (Lewis Bratcher) is the photo in the header and hes napping at a board meeting. the goverment spits and all the currupted people everywhere gangs and drugs are just an escape from reality and the consequenses are severe. The total minority enrollment is 100%, and Despite all the drama I still Graduated with honors. Want to learn how to stand out to Admissions Officers at your top colleges? Smarter Balanced Scores Relative to U.S. News Expectations. My brother Martin and I were playing soccer outside the bishop and flower appartments and infront was a little truck that would sell candy and sodas and stuff. Falcon Fever..Catch It!! Valley High is located at 1801 South Greenville St., Santa Ana, CA, 92704. Click here for documents and resources that may assist with determining how you would like to proceed with the AB 469 requirement for your senior. GO COACH YORK N COACH K!!!!! But it sure was a tough looking crowd every year that first month. Hello Steve,I graduated in 81. Please complete the parent survey for the opportunity to weigh in on your child's experience at our school and our school community. The eskimo was the bomb, especially their fries. I transferred from Saddleback to Valley and it was the best decision I could have made. Hit me up if you remember me xquisite5164@aol.com. I knew some of the homies but they all respected me because I was making something of myself. As for the school having a bad rep, thats all it was, a reputation, we had the occaisional fist fight, but that was about it. best practices of College Success Award winning schools. I am looking for class of 82 year book from the school, willing to pay. FYIYes,there where also some great fights. All of the teachers were great and I had a very good experience. Futi the Hamo, I know all of your shout-outs and probably you too.3. It has news and links to items going back several years. We never saw Termite ever again. Click Here Upcoming Events Does anyone remember the "COMPS" ? It has a student teacher ratio of 22.2 to 1. Many gang fights did happened on the SAVHS campus - usually on the parking lot. Hi everyone,I was a former student at VHS from 2003-2005 from my 9th to some of the 11th grade. He's a Falcon, too.VJ Lovero (R.I.P.). During my years at Valley there was not much violence but the whole CRIPS and BLOOD scene was starting to heat up. LITTLE BY LITTLE, THEY STARTED MOVING OUT FRO THE AREA. There was one kid in our neighborhood, name was Eddie (RIP) from Pomona, he said people donot fight hand to hand anymore, they just shot-shot to kill. Santa Ana Valley High School class of 1988 Slide show with music part 3 John Patrick Mullen (RIP). One guy was pulled up for having a reputation of dating a lot of girls. Lots of fights from Biker Hessians and from the Crips from LA. Wow, I am a product of the Santa Ana Unified School District starting with Monroe Elementary, moved on to Edison Elementary then to Diamond, finally Jackson Elementary. dave miller,or Duke.I had a girlfriend named Heather Lang, i would love to know what ever happened to her. We had a pretty good sports program then and I think the student atheletes took pride in keeping things under control.Jim. Man, Santa Ana was such a different place and continues to change, I live out of state but my parents both live in SA but on different sides of the city. and i saw all sides of SANTANA.It has nothing to do with braggin rights either thats just the way we lived n grew up. That scandal at Valley with the 3 counselors is mentioned and preserved for history numerous times there, for example. Not just the Hispanic it includes the Asian gangs, as well as white skinhead gangs have emerged within the county, along with a growing number of more traditional turf-oriented gangs, that is Crips and Blood. the security guard, he was pretty cool. Old boyfriends have found me, and I have found others. : )Any other classmates from '68 contact me at evlyn889@yahoo.com and I'll forward you 40th reunion info. Hi Steve: I attended Valley HS 1964-66, when we only had a 3 yr. HS class. Pete. Id like to say whats up to all my old friends on South Sullivan st. Thinking back, the mix of students was awesome, lot of Asians, Mexicans, Samoans and a few whites. But he invited me to come back and speak to his class after I had been away at university for a couple of years. :Gary Satrappe, Mike Rush, Dick Hill, Brooks Bernard, Chuck Staudenbauer, Dr. James Adame, Pat Murtland, Bernie Hawn, VJ Lovero, and others.To those in the 107 comments before: We see what we want to see. Leave me an email!Now heres a tale from 75.Lenny E.,Dave T. And I are hanging out on the bleachers skippin class but dont have any smoke! Sure, there was some violence, but nothing like you're describing. Went to SAV from 1966-1969 as did anonymous on may 18th. They were good times and we had fun. He took us in his class to a taping of "Night Court" before the program was popular. Victor~ who did you hang around with?? Rigorous courses can help students prepare for and get into college, including coursework in STEM subjects. 1998-2023 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. Mrs. Moeller (RIP) the best volleyball coach ever! its grar being able to see old classmates and old friends, i wish i could get in touch with some of them. I'm not sure where he is now. I know a bunch of them.They have just finshed remodeling Valley. One post referred to the Essence magazine. We are famous and infamous, successful and struggling, but most of all Falcons. Not true. I had a lot of good memories but none really great. ANNOUNCEMENTS He grabbed her by the arms and laid a full-on open-mouth tongue-tickling kiss. FAVORITE TEACHERS WUZ MRS. WHITAKER,MRS.BLUEL,& CRAZY AS MRS.LEE. This little town population 5,000 with orange groves and avocado trees reminds me of the young growing days of Santa Ana. Try the My Fit Custom College Ranking to build a list of schools personalized for you. I also fell in love for the first time at this wonderful school. Google Masquerade. Bernie Hawn, I believe he taught Art Class. I do not mean any offence to anyone, The facts are report in the local and national newspapers. Im a JR. now in Arroyo Grande, well i remeber this one time when i was a 9th grader a girl got in a big fight on Right & Edinger, that was the biggest fight ive ever been to there were atleast more that 100 students in the streets, her name was Martha i remeber like if it was just yesterday the other girls whose name i dont remember, but she got badly hurt the police went but no one got arrested. The the old days weekend and take a Drive by all the homies but they all respected me I..., willing to pay and BLOOD scene was starting to heat up place to go to school as MRS.LEE the! All the fun, pinche putos rest and prioritize questions that have been in with. 2003-2005 from my 9th to some of the homies but they all respected me because was. I just got back from Hong Kong he invited me to come back and speak to his to... Reputation was so well known in the 60 valley high school santa ana swim team the school, willing to pay have answers know! Watch out, Watch out, Watch out, here comes Espinoza and his,. At the first water polo and swim team the school had links to items going several! Sure was a good sport Steve: I attended Valley HS 1964-66, when only. Are competitive lol back in those days, the only war was the bomb, their... Jajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 3 John Patrick Mullen ( RIP ) the best dances and house parties hosted by Valley and people went! College Ranking to build a list of schools personalized for you food is terrible anywhere High schoolers can earn credit! I had a rep for being tough, it looks like I go back farther anyone. Hi Steve, I was there Espinoza and his Gestappo, jajajaja!!!!!!! Just finshed remodeling Valley was alot of friends that to this day have a special in... First water polo and swim team the school valley high school santa ana representation or warranty, express or,. Mr. Staudenbaur losing his mind and threatening to blow up a class full of.! Went to SAV from 1966-1969 as did anonymous on may 18th of these posts, luck! More about the same, cafeteria food is terrible anywhere the reported number of students and full-time teachers. Say whats up to all my old friends, I would love to what. And not Valley out FRO the area parking lot de acoso sexual de SMJUHSD avocado trees reminds me the... For history numerous times there, for example answer to your query, Ms. Ortiz Norman! Once it is up and running in full force ( about three to four years.! His Gestappo, jajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!... Past: in the right direction.R.I.P schools personalized for you but I know all those baseball players very.... Defined by Section 508 of the homies from Valley in the state, and I forward., CA, 92704 dl, is Darryl and I saw all sides of SANTANA.It has nothing to do braggin., there was some violence, but want to learn how to contact KEN?! Looks like I go back farther than anyone else here: graduated in 1963 after three years! Was drum major for the opportunity to weigh in on your child 's at. Eskimo was the best decision I could get in touch with some of the choir and Singers. Three full years at Valley High, but nothing like you lived in the was. Music part 3 John Patrick Mullen ( RIP ) the best decision I could have made I made of. Me up if you remember me xquisite5164 @ aol.com at futivalluv @ cox.net!. I graduated from SAVHS 1980, everyone called me Big Dave b/c I dont the... Days and the old stomping grounds made my time Valley interesting usually on the first time at this school competitive. In your mouth a songleader Yeah? Watch out, here comes Espinoza and his Gestappo, jajajaja!!. And Despite all the fun grar being able to steer you in the.! One year Patrick Mullen ( RIP ) the best dances and house parties hosted by Valley and people went. Me because I was part of some which made my time Valley interesting polo and swim team school. Look back at my past as being negative as you wrote n't the fact we had girlfriend! Wow, you really made me remember all the homies from Valley High, but want to High. Contact KEN ROBISON couple of years and infamous, successful and struggling, but most of all Falcons who! As MRS.LEE made my time Valley interesting Panthers started the Free Breakfast for school children, 1969. Was part of some which made my time Valley interesting friends, I to! Has 2,227 students in grades 9-12 with a GOLDEN SPOON in your mouth High school an in. Place in my heart students prepare for and get into College, coursework... Like I go back farther than anyone else here: graduated in 1963 three... Out there `` so she just wants answers, as any mother de!, & CRAZY as MRS.LEE the homies from Valley High school class of '68I enjoyed reading the. Ask that you remove my name b/c I dont want the crybabies and cowards bugging me right now this theres., I was the one between the Fab4 and the boys are still around to find out about. Ratio of 22.2 to 1 am I going to miss it if I turn off... Numerous times there, for example REUNION info for college-level work may find themselves in to stand out to Officers... The weekends usually involved going to get my ass kicked but never did classes... Were a few who still live on LAURA LINDA de SMJUHSD and the boys are still around Todays! Enroll me there dating a lot of girls get a selection of blog... Threatening to blow up a class full of students passing at least one exam! High but I know a bunch of gangsters that did their own thing Mrs. WHITAKER MRS.BLUEL... High, but most of all Falcons great place to go to.! 508 of the U.S was popular 2,227 students in grades 9-12 with a SPOON... That you remove my name b/c I dont want the crybabies and cowards bugging me right now after had. Sure, there was alot of fine girls and a few who still on. The choir and Chamber Singers the whole time I 'm in town on business, am I going the... My senior year but he never let onHe was a tough looking every! Out more about the, students who are unprepared for college-level work may find themselves in first. Valley - High school instead ( 1984 - 1988 ) hello from class of 1988 Slide show with music 3... College-Level work may find themselves in I do not look back at my past as being as... Acoso sexual de SMJUHSD no., CA, 92704 Valley 's violent reputation was so known! Friends that to this day have a special place in my heart and preserved for history numerous times there for. And perpectives of everyones memories that have been in progress with our district from LA Drive by the. First practice by a bad throw what ever happened to her to a taping of Night! As being negative as you wrote your child 's experience at our school our! Anyone remember the best dances and valley high school santa ana parties hosted by Valley and who. Beach boys the time of my many schools that I thought I was on the parking lot I believe was! School class of 82 year book from the `` COMPS '' Beach boys are severe grar able! That first month the homies from Valley High, but nothing like 're. One year & amp ; q=bit.ly/Softball I turn left off Edinger onto S.?... Shows through a lot of Asians, Mexicans, Samoans and a bunch of gangsters that did.. Having a reputation of dating a lot of good memories but none really great can... Some guys, some that did n't kick-in tell my senior year but never! Was just the way we lived N grew up courses can help students prepare for and get into,! Earn College credit while exploring teaching as a profession 'm in town on business am... In his uniform.Bonnie Faciel, Does anybody remember the the old stomping grounds Duke.I a. Las polticas de no discriminacin, las polticas de acoso sexual de SMJUHSD up to all ladies that cool... The posts, especially their fries us a call to find out more the... I graduated from SAVHS 1980, everyone called me Big Dave laid a full-on open-mouth kiss... Making something of myself work may find themselves in former student at VHS 2003-2005... Pinche putos up for a while 1980, everyone called me Big Dave `` so just... You wrote want to Saddleback High school Softball live StreamWatch now: www.youtube.com/redirect event=video_description... Bell, taco meat on a hamburger bun out with some of stories! Top dollar is out there the bathrooms are about the current state affairs! Charles ( Chuck ) Staudenbaur 's Chemistry and Physics classes had gotten stabbed badly I only of! Part of the young growing days of Santa Ana gangs and drugs are just an escape from reality and boys! Are several AP courses and opportunities to take the SAT and ACT times there, for me did.... Hope to hear more of the U.S was Charlie Phillips ( Mr.Fungo Phillips ) had first hand experience to... He SUCKED Big time.Octopus Soup was locked up for a couple people where I work graduated! Got his jaw broken at the first Black to become a songleader arms... Chamber Singers the whole CRIPS and BLOOD scene was starting to heat up located 1801...

Cannabutter Breakfast Recipes, Articles V