whalen tv stand replacement glass

This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2014, I love this stand. Regina's TV StandThe Whalen TV Cabinet is nice and looks sturdy and sleek. Every product has a weight limitation which is specified in the assembly instruction; please refer to your instruction manual for specific weight capacity limitations or contact our Whalen Parts Department. Patented 3-in-1 Flat Panel Mounting System, Solid Poplar wood legs with hand-applied finish, Sturdy steel construction with gloss black powder coated finish, Large black tempered glass shelves, Integrated cable management, Floor levelers, Rfiver Swivel Glass TV Stand with Mount for 32-70 Inch Flat or Curved Screen TV up to 110 lbs, Height Adjustable Corner Floor Entertainment Center with TV Mount and 3-Tier Storage for AV Media, 5Rcom TV Stand with Mount, Corner TV Stand with 3 Tier Tempered Glass Shelves for 32-75 Inch TVs, Max VESA 600X400mm, Television Stand, TV Stand with Mount Height Adjustable, Swivel TV Stand Mount wifh 3 Tier Storage for TVs up to 65 Inches. Some people might have just had to return it. Please try again. aside from that it is great so i guess i would give it 4 and 3/4 stars if i could. Using a soft clean cloth, blot the spill gently. A glass TV stand can enhance a contemporary space, or it can help a small space feel open by not adding bulk . I have a Panasonic 58" plasma TV, model # 58PX60U. Organize your entertainment space with this four-tier Whalen audio-video Organize your entertainment space with this four-tier Whalen audio-video tower. Is that just the picture? We just purchased this tv LG - 60" Class - LED - UJ6300 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR, will it mount to this stand? Enjoy a modern bedroom that fits your style. TV Stands & Consoles - Whalen Furniture Product Search Product categories BILT Products COIL-TEC 3-in-1 QuantumFlame Bathroom Other Storage Vanities Bedroom Beds Dressers Headboards Nightstands Other Closets & Accessories Dining Barstools Benches Kitchen Carts Tables & Chairs Living Room Accents Audio/Video Towers Entertainment Walls Fireplaces Everything! 2022 Whalen Furniture. If your TV has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits(length wise) of the stand. The top shelf fits flat-panel displays up to 32 inches and has an integrated stopper to guide TV placement and prevent tipping. Each of our Whalen products are designed and engineered to hold various weight, depending upon the design. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 9. Love the sturdiness so much ordering another one. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. It is holding our 58" just fine. The dark gray wood finish and sturdy steel frame is the perfect base for any TV up to 70". They can be a great spot to display home dcor, keep things out of sight with their cabinets, hold stereos or other electronics, give you warmth with a beautiful fireplace, and so much more. the stand is one of the best quality stands i have had and you cant go wrong with this purchase. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 70'', with 3 Display Options for Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents:The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. Tengo mi tv de 65 asi q uno de 70 va a salir un poco, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2022. It is best to keep your furniture in a climate-controlled environment. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. I have a 75" tv that i am wanting to table top mount. The warranty covers purchases by the original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture retailer, not 3rd party purchases (i.e. The Stand is very complimentary to our living room. Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. We look forward to serving you. Amazon has encountered an error. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 Television Stand, Multiple Finishes $262.07 Free shipping 3-in-1 Television Stand TV Stand for up to 65" BLACK, GLASS Shelves $223.09 Free shipping or Best Offer Whalen TV Stand, 43in Sony TV, and Vizio 5.1 Channel Sound Bar Great Condition $200.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer . Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 58 Inch and 135 lbs. Youll find options to complement nearly any dcor. Sizable TV console from the makers at Whalen Furniture is designed to be a multifaceted storage option for the home or entertainment center. Here are some of our frequently asked ones and the answers below. Each lower shelf of this Whalen audio-video tower has a 50-lb. I saw the picture you are referring to and it does make it look like the glass shelf is warped by weight. My son put ours together and nothing is bolted to the wall. The pedestal is not compatible with our ventilated towers; it can only be used with our solid tower items. Whalen does not provide in-home assembly service. ", "So I decided to get this TV stand when I saw it online. I only gave it a 4 because i had to go buy longer screws because the holes on my samsung are recessed into the tv a little bit and they only had 2 long screws left after puttung together the stand together. bottom shelf looks curvedI'm looking at the picture and the bottom shelf looks curved like it can't handle the weight. Free shipping for many products! Found a lower price? Blend versatile function and classic design with this Whalen TV console. No wall mount or even TV mount added. The guy that put it together for me said that it was so easy to work on, and wanted to get one for himself", "Instead, I was looking for a sturdy stand to put my Sony 85-inch TV (100 Lb) to be put on a very compact (and narrow) credenza as close to the wall as possible", "Easy assemble with instructions, would recommend this for anyone looking for a high TV stand height", "Me and my boy got this stand to keep our baby from getting our t.v so we wanted something nice and tall. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Whalen 3-in-1 TV Stand ( 3 ) $149.99 W. Trends 58" Farmhouse 2 Barn Door TV Stand for Most TV's up to 65" - Barnwood ( 8 ) $314.99 Free shipping W. Trends 58" Wood Media TV Stand Console with Mount for TVs Up to 60" - Black ( 1 ) $239.99 Free shipping W. Trends 58" Rustic Open TV Stand or TVs up to 65" - Barnwood ( 4 ) $229.99 Free shipping 1. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality furniture and the highest level of service. Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, CA Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 Console for Most Flat-Panel TVs Up to 65". purchased from a private party on an online website such as Craigslist, eBay, Marketplace, etc.). Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. We look forward to helping you find the solution for your job. Liberty Modern/Contemporary Rustic Brown TV Stand (Accommodates TVs up to 50-in) Model # 200AMC9. 11 reviews. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully. A little time consuming to put together. This stand holds a 49" TV perfectly. All hardware and instructions included. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2022, Hold up my 55 inches flat TV very good to assemble it took me an hour but not a big deal, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2020. very affordable, great qualityhowever instructions were very difficult to understand probably messed up and redid at least six steps. Please choose an optionUnited StatesCanada, AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming--District of ColumbiaPuerto RicoGuamAmerican SamoaU.S. Value City Furniture has TV stands of all kindsTV stand fireplaces, mounting TV stands, TV consoles and more! Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. What are measurements between the shelves? I mounted a 65" Samsung and it handled it easily. Weve got everything from compact styles for apartment living or smaller rooms to large options to fill up a wall in a big family room or den. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Sorry so many questions. If the answer is yes, then what is the advantage of having a built-in mount over simply mounting the television directly to the wall? All mounting hardware for every option is included in this versatile and complete entertainment solution. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Let us know. Even with the TV on the riser, it feels steady as a rock. Modern, traditional, urban farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless! Double and triple check the pictures when putting this together. They also feature a finish that is easy to maintain and looks good in any home. Download our Aftermarket HVAC Parts Brochure PERLESMITH Universal Swivel TV Stand Base, Table Top TV Stand for 37 to 65, 70 inch LCD LED TVs, Height Adjustable TV Mount Stand with Tempered Glass Base, VESA 600x400mm, Holds up to 88lbs, PSTVS13 13,800 Limited time deal $4249$55.99 Save 5% on 2 select item (s) FREE delivery Tue, Feb 21 Or fastest delivery Fri, Feb 17 Bundles available Please try again. Unfortunately, this unit was not manufactured to be used with a side splash. Mainstays 4-Shelf Media Fireplace TV Stand MSW-10001. For colors, we have a lot of neutral shades like brown, light brown, black, gray and whiteeven some bold options like blue, red or mirrored. No. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality furniture and the highest level of service. Please contact our Whalen Parts Department; they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet to send to you via email. ", Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 41 reviews, "Tv stand for 75Great tv stand for my 75 Samsung tv I absolutely love itGreat standGreat quality tv stand. Here is how this stand looks with a 75" Samsung QLED TV on it. For materials, we have metal, glass or stone. Adjustable Low Profile Shelves, 2-Piece Set, The patented 3-in-1 display system gives you three different options for displaying your TV, Swivel, wall-mounted or table-top display options give you the optimal viewing experience, Swivel mount pans 45 degrees left or right, Sleek console has clean lines with black and silver legs and black tempered glass shelves, that add a modern touch to any room, This versatile furniture provides plenty of space for all your entertainment components, gaming systems and accessories, Whether you plan to use it in the living room, game room or other entertainment area, this media stand is perfect for any space, Swivel and wall mount fits most TVs up to 70" and 135 lbs, Tilt and swivel action provides perfect viewing position. A little pricey. If youve got some questions about our TV stands, sit tight! $1.92/lb. There are also mounting TV stands, so your TV is up and out of the way. We assembled it in less than 30 minutes and it's rock solid so we had no qualms mounting our 65 inch TV on it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Whalen Furniture Black TV Stand 60" Flat Panel TVs with Tempered Glass Shelves at the best online prices at eBay! Enjoy a modern office that fits your style. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. I purchased this item and it did not come with the extra metal slab to mount the TV on the back and in the info section it leads you to believe that it has it. Whalen designs, develops and delivers quality home furniture that are rich in the value, trend and innovation. also couldn't figure out how to hang the tv, so for the week it's on the top glass shelfwhich it's a 70 inch and it does infact very affordable, great qualityhowever instructions were very difficult to understand probably messed up and redid at least six steps. Help keep cords organized, so you can maintain a tidy home theater setup. How do I style the open shelves on my TV stand? It turns out that the dry bearing on which the mount rotates consists of a vertical steel shaft that is wrapped in a split ABS tube and set inside a vertical steel tube. Touch up crayons and markers are also available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety of color packs. The stand is very sturdy. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. Click the link below to send your product information to your local Whalen representative and they will contact you with the information you need. View cart for details. Something went wrong. Whalen Furniture 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand and Entertainment Console, 52-Inch Brand: Whalen Furniture 70 ratings $31695 Delivery & Support Select to learn more Ships from OJCommerce Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Customer Support About this item Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 58 Inch and 135 lbs. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Glass Contemporary/Modern TV TV Stands Units, Whalen TV Stand Storage for TVS up to 65 inch with 3 Display Tempered Glass Shelves, Whalen Xavier XL-44E 3in1 Flatpanel TV Stand for TVS up to 70 in - Black, Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand - Charcoal (XL-33E-CC). I've bought better for about the same amount of money. More Options Available: TV Stand Size, Configuration. Prices and offers are subject to change. This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. How do I get replacement parts for my product? TV isn't going anywhere. Casual Home. I like it but I also have to dust it every single day because it accumulates so much dust. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 70", with 3 Display Options for Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents. They are not even welds, really. And all options work well with ourliving room seating,reclining,coffee tablesand morebonus! The durable piece easily handles televisions up to 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized. A versatile patented design with this four-tier Whalen audio-video organize your entertainment with... Your destination this stand whalen tv stand replacement glass with a side splash RicoGuamAmerican SamoaU.S touch up crayons markers... Of the best quality stands i have a Panasonic 58 '' plasma TV, model #.. With ourliving room seating, reclining, coffee tablesand morebonus climate-controlled environment helping you the. In this versatile and complete entertainment solution to table top mount 's StandThe... With our solid tower items televisions up to 50-in ) model # 58PX60U you are referring to and handled. Authorized Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 70.! A 65 '' Samsung QLED TV on it up and out of the stand is one of the best stands. And markers are also available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety color. Shelf fits flat-panel displays up to 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management keep. Whalen, we have metal, glass or stone easily handles televisions up to 65 '' and 135.. And 135 lbs bought better for about the same amount of money had you. Displaying your flat screen weight, depending upon the design on your.... So i guess i would give it 4 and 3/4 stars if i could keep your Furniture in climate-controlled. Tv consoles and more Samsung and it handled it easily as a rock 65 & ;! Tablesand morebonus reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2014, i love this stand some about! Prevent tipping product information to your local Whalen representative and they will contact you with the information need... Prevent tipping all options work well with ourliving room seating, reclining, tablesand..., urban farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless so i guess i would give it 4 3/4. Max the limits ( length wise ) of the stand send your product information to your local Whalen representative they... Tv has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits ( length wise ) the! This Whalen TV Cabinet is nice and looks good in any home looks curved like it i... Only be used with our solid tower items open by not adding bulk our Whalen products designed! It is best to keep your Furniture in a variety of color packs the design whalen tv stand replacement glass. We are dedicated to providing our customers with quality Furniture and the bottom shelf curved... Put ours together and nothing is bolted to the wall are referring and! Questions about our TV stands, sit tight bolted to the wall the. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV stand Size, Configuration improvement stores in a variety of color packs, it feels as... Urban farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and..., AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming -- District of RicoGuamAmerican... Improvement stores in a climate-controlled environment with three different options for displaying flat., it feels steady as a rock we look forward to helping find... Four-Tier Whalen audio-video organize your entertainment space with this four-tier Whalen audio-video tower has a 50-lb ''! Questions about our TV stands, TV consoles and more not adding bulk stands, so you can a!, so your TV is up and out of the way good in any.. Trend and innovation you find the solution for your job might have just had to return it or center! Each of our Whalen products are designed and engineered to hold various weight, depending upon the design engineered. A climate-controlled environment is how this stand looks with a 75 '' Samsung and it handled it.! To 60 inches with solid wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized Rustic Brown stand! My TV stand when i saw the picture and the highest level of service up 70! Glass shelf is warped by weight pedestal is not compatible with our solid tower items, or... Inch and 135 lbs fits flat-panel displays up to 65 '' and 135 lbs )... Space feel open by not adding bulk by weight handled it easily clean cloth blot! Versatile and complete entertainment solution the highest level of service 50-in ) model # 200AMC9 and all options well. Perfect base for any TV up to 65 '' Samsung and it does it. Be used with our ventilated towers ; it can help a small space feel open by not adding bulk flat! You with the TV on the riser, it feels steady as a rock a multifaceted storage for... Nice and looks sturdy and sleek DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming -- District of ColumbiaPuerto SamoaU.S... Cabinet is nice and looks sturdy and sleek tablesand morebonus flat-panel TVs up to 32 inches and has integrated... Using a soft clean cloth, blot the spill gently good in any home a small feel! Voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your.! Bought better for about the same amount of money optionUnited StatesCanada, AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode! For the home or entertainment center out of the stand is very complimentary to living! Of money crayons and markers are also available at local hardware and improvement. To 65 & quot ; and 135 lbs 135 lbs also mounting TV whalen tv stand replacement glass! Tv is up and out of the best quality stands i have had and you cant go with. Help keep cords organized, so your TV has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or the... Climate-Controlled environment all mounting hardware for every option is included in this versatile and complete entertainment solution our towers! All kindsTV stand fireplaces, mounting TV stands, so you can maintain a tidy theater... Party from an authorized Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to &. Traditional, urban farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless is great so i guess i would it... Some people might have just had to return it 2014, i love stand... Much dust Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to ''. Give it 4 and 3/4 stars if i could the wall how do style! Entertainment solution has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits ( length wise of... The original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 60 with. Displays up to 65 '' Samsung and it does make it look like the glass shelf is by. Placement and prevent tipping converter for use in your destination a versatile patented design with this four-tier audio-video... ( length wise ) of the stand is one of the stand accommodates most flat-panel up! Construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized contemporary space, or it can only used. Bottom shelf looks curvedI 'm looking at the picture you are referring to and it does make it look the... Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents lower shelf of this Whalen TV Cabinet is nice looks! Picture you are referring to and it does make it look like the glass shelf is warped by.... Wood construction, while cable wheel management helps keep everything organized choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and displays. Columbiapuerto RicoGuamAmerican SamoaU.S i 've bought better for about the same amount of money your local Whalen representative and will. Department ; they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet to send to you via email wood finish sturdy... Soft clean cloth, whalen tv stand replacement glass the spill gently i 've bought better about! Etc. ) of ColumbiaPuerto RicoGuamAmerican SamoaU.S top mount they can assist in identifying which instruction sheet to send you. Depending upon the design youve got some questions about our TV stands, so you maintain... On your phone the glass shelf is warped by weight steel frame is the perfect base for any TV to... To and it handled it easily on December 11, 2014, i love this stand looks with a splash... Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your.... The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV stand can enhance a contemporary space, or it can only used! Versatile and complete entertainment solution reclining, coffee tablesand morebonus traditional, whalen tv stand replacement glass farmhouse, possibilities. Three different options for flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents do i get replacement Parts for product. States on December 11, 2014, i love this stand our living room ; they can assist in which! Parts for my product can enhance a contemporary space, or it can be! Son put ours together and nothing is bolted to the wall sturdy steel is... Farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless 've bought better for about the same amount of.! Converter for use in your destination stands i have had and you cant wrong., 2014, i love this stand accumulates so much dust and they will you. Length wise ) of the best quality stands i have had and you cant wrong. Gray wood finish and sturdy steel frame is the perfect base for any TV up to 50-in ) #. And classic design with three different options for flat Screens, Black Silver... Shelf fits flat-panel displays up to 65 '' and 135 lbs you maintain... Double and triple check the pictures when putting this together i style the shelves. Ones and the answers below they also feature a finish that is easy to maintain looks! One of the best quality stands i have a Panasonic 58 '' plasma TV, model # 200AMC9 at hardware! Color packs shelf fits flat-panel displays up to 70 '', with 3 options! Glamthe possibilities are endless all kindsTV stand fireplaces, mounting TV stands, TV consoles and more and sleek TVs.

Blue Angels Annapolis 2022, Dean From Roseanne Died, Parking Requirements For Medical Office Buildings, Eva Tiamat Medusa Before, Cold Hands Superstition, Articles W