(404 reviews) 40 Ocean Avenue, Attached Office with Two-Story Manager's Apartment. The motel is open April thru October. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 32, CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). 24 units. We would definitely stay there again. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The. The company's filing status is listed as Administratively Dissolved and its File Number is 20010338ND. What my husband and I were most surprised with was how quiet it was in the mornings. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. 650 Shore Road, The town full of shops and restaurants was also easily walkable. 3.1 miles, Ogunquit Police Department Top room amenities include air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a desk. That email address has already been registered. Hotels in der Nhe von Fort Sumner Park, Portland: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 14.278 bewertungen von reisenden, 12.671 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote fr 257 hotels Hotels in Portland. Stage Run by the Sea, 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, Town of, ME, Hotels & Motels - MapQuest Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored United States Maine Stage Run by the Sea 2 Kingfield Ave Ogunquit, Town of ME 03907 (207) 646-4823 Claim this business (207) 646-4823 Website More Directions Advertisement Hours 0: - 1: - 2: - 3: - 4: - It is nothing fancy, but that isnt why you visit Ogunquit Maine and surrounding communities. THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, Wed definitely stay here again. It was quiet and peaceful since the outdoor pool was closed now that its Fall. Remember passwords are case sensitive. All of our rooms have Free Wireless 2. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Stage Run is your typical beach town motel. The centre of Ogunquit is within 2 km of the motel, and Ogunquit Memorial Library is about 1. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 22, Neat and extremely clean. Free Wi-Fi. AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We wouldnt hesitate to stay here again. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. SOLD JUN 15, 2022. Ogunquit Hotel & Suites 719 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME, 03907-0656 Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay $90 per night Feb 6 - Feb 7 4.2/5 Excellent! See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 445 Clubhouse Road, See building and lot sizes, sales, debt, and tax history, and full owner contact informationincluding the owner's name and phone number. 48 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. 30 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 $847,101 Redfin Estimate 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,938 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $460,000 on Nov 3, 2016. Most people like the sink being separate from the shower/toilet, this allows for someone to be getting ready, while another is showering or using the facilities. Ogunquit, ME, United States. AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Stage Run by the Sea. 4.3 miles, Wells Elementary School Privacy Policy Wells Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 30, Wells Check availability. 21 more Stage Run By The Sea deals from $105, Check in anytime after 2:00 PM, check out anytime before 11:00 AM. It was pleasure having you stay with us and appreciate you recognizing our staffs efforts to provide a clean room. The bathroom was slightly un-inviting. Among the many hotels and motels we stayed at, the Stage Run is one we'll return to next time we're vacationing in southern Maine. York See a preview below, or connect with the owner of 2 Kingfield Ave here. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The fridge had mold along the seal. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Lastly, Debbie and Britney did NOT wear masks. All of our rooms have Free Wireless 11. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer - everything you could want in a good size room. We apologize for the inconvenience. Short walk to Ogunquit Center. Which popular attractions are close to Stage Run by the Sea? Great rooms, wonderful management, convenient to beaches, Recently, my husband and I enjoyed over a week at the Stage Run. Wells Additional amenities include a business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a computer station. This Neighbors, Property Information, Public and Historical records. Hopefully theyll do some updates soon. The sink was part of the main room. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907-3248 Portland Intl Jetport 49 km See all flights Portsmouth International Airport at Pease 27 km See all flights Car Hire See all Ogunquit car hire Nearby restaurants Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier 244 8 minAmerican 529 2 minAmerican 536 5 minAmerican 12 minAmerican Nearby attractions 4.4 miles, York Water District Both within walking distance. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 17 mi from the motel. Stage Run By The Sea - Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the property, this 2-star Stage Run By The Sea Motel offers accommodation just 1.9 km from Ogunquit Memorial Library. Even better, the motel's new manager, Dylan, was eager to make sure our Maine holiday was pleasant, and - as a local - he shared fun insights about things to do and see while we were in the area. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. View 30 Kingfield Avenue, Ogunquit, ME 03907 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 4, Ogunquit The property is set 1.3 mi from Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Perkins Cove. QR code, vCard. As for updates, we have been slowly changing things as time affords it, and have had issues with cost and availability of contractors. All sales final. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 0 Children. 20 Cottage Street, Air conditioner was very noisy and you could hear the traffic. This was a great spot for a family of four if youre looking for a simple motel with no frills. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Due to COVID, getting replacements are taking a long time, so it is outside my control. All of our rooms have Free Wireless Internet, charging stations, a mini-fridge, microwaves, air-conditioning, individual climate control, color cable flat scren TV, coffee makers, hair dryers and in-room phones with free local calls. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. 107 Wells Plaza, This propertys flood risk is not changing. The accommodations offers a sun terrace. Osgood, Russell 207-646-5112 firechief@ogunquit.gov PO Box 875 Ogunquit 3 Beds. Brittany in the office was very helpful with recommendations for restaurants for breakfast and dinner. his cozy motel offers comfortable guest rooms that surround an inviting heated pool and sun deck. All house numbers covered by this block may not be existing in Is parking available at Stage Run by the Sea? Source: Public Records Redfin Estimate for 48 Kingfield Ave Edit Home Facts to improve accuracy. I hope to see you again in the future! Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 12, 4.4 miles, Ogunquit Dog Park Address 2 Kingfield Ave CBSA Portland-South Portland, ME County York APN/Parcel ID OGUN-000008-000000-000017 State Maine Land Use Commercialnec Stage Run's rooms are somewhat "old school" - but with all the expected luxuries (free wi-fi, a refrigerator, microwave, etc.) Please check back in a few minutes. 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME 03907, United States +1 207 646 4823 Sun 2/19 Mon 2/20 1 room, 2 guests Show Prices Show Prices Show Prices About Stage Run By The Sea Motel Room You'll have direct access to the parking lot Clean and Tidy This stay has listed several different cleanliness practices. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME, 03907 Noteworthy by meeting the industry-leading standards of AAA inspections. Ogunquit Fire Rescue. 30 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 is a 1,074 sqft, 2 bed, 2 bath home. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Take the famous "Dolly" Trolley or stroll along the sidewalk to visit your favorite shops & sundry eateries. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 36, Tripadvisor Naviina Salon & Day Spa() Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 10, Cant say enough about this motel. Find 5 official government databases below, where you may view and request additional All Rights Reserved. 0.7 miles, Wells High School York Reservation hotline: 18554586230. 4.4 miles, Wells Junior High School Walk to beach and restaurants!! 1420 Post Road, Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: belaval.com, +39471790174 Apartments belaval a s. Cristina - val gardena - dolomiti To die for front porch. a product of First Street Foundation. 2 Kingfield Ave Ogunquit, ME 03907 OPEN NOW From Business: The Stage Run by the Sea offers spacious motel accommodations including rooms with one king bed, 2 queens or 2 double beds. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. ME, York County Recorder of Deeds One of our windows didnt have a screen. Hotels near The Neptune Inn, Ogunquit on Tripadvisor: Find 17,076 traveller reviews, 4,971 candid photos, and prices for 283 hotels near The Neptune Inn in Ogunquit, ME. York Harbor, 0.7 miles, Ogunquit Post Office Suggest Listing All material herein 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved. This home is located at 20 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907. Accepts Credit Cards. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CREDIT WORTHINESS, Stage Run By The Sea is located at 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, 0.6 miles from the center of Ogunquit. Contacts Hours Reviews (7) Related places Get directions Photos page . 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Condo Weekly Rental - Short Walk to Footbridge Beach, New To The Market !!!! What are some restaurants close to Stage Run by the Sea? more. 24 units. address We slept well, especially since we could open the windows (screened, of course) in our room and enjoy the fresh, salt air. Thank you Amanda for your review! Alfred, 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING There are 2 other windows in the front of the room and there is also the fan function on the heat & A/C unit. Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce 36 Main St., PO Box 2289 Ogunquit, ME 03907 (207) 646-2939 Ogunquit.org Cover photo by Rick Barber (see bio, Page 56) 2022 Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce The. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an area shuttle. 15 School Street, The Stage Run by the Sea offers spacious motel accommodations including rooms with one king bed, 2 queens or 2 double beds. It was a bit pricey, but that is expected during tourist season. Stage Run By The Sea - Featuring the sun terrace and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, 2-star Stage Run By The Sea Motel lies within 10 minutes' walk of the large Ogunquit Beach. PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EXPRESS DEALS and TONIGHT ONLY DEAL are service marks or registered service marks of priceline.com LLC. 3 stars were just for basic cleanliness. 1470 Post Road, Unlock full property sales, debt, and owner records on 2 Kingfield Ave and other Ogunquit hotel properties. 273 Chases Pond Road, While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. But when we arrived, we learned that - since autumn in 2021, I think - the motel has new owners. Kingfield Avenue Property Records by Address. COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). Many different travel sites will offer discounts or deals at different times for rooms at Stage Run By The Sea and KAYAK will provide you with prices from a huge range of travel sites. Furthermore, CountyOffice.org assumes no liability associated with the use or misuse of such information. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. CREDIT STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, OR MODE OF LIVING OF ANY PERSON. Contacts. I'm glad that your kids enjoyed the pool and that our location was convenient. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 34, Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 20, York County, Maine government offices. ME, See all 12 Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices in York County. Mon 2/27. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Free self parking is available onsite. Thank you for your review! 45 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME is a single family home that contains 1,847 sq ft and was built in 1965. This stay has listed several different cleanliness practices. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Stage Run By The Sea that suits you best. 276 Sanford Road, Super cute cottage! View more recently sold homes. The cleaning product we use for disinfecting is very strong smelling and I'm sorry that it bothered you. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The motel is open April thru October. Sign up for email-only coupons, special offers and promotions exclusively from Priceline. Avoid staying here as there are plenty of other places that are cleaner with friendlier staff. We have had plans to redo the bathrooms, but much of that has been put on hold, due to cost and availability of contractors. Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices in York County. 4.8 miles, Ellis Park Playground That means that you can always find a great deal for Stage Run By The Sea. 30 Kingfield Avenue property records directly from 5.2 miles. And the cleaning product they used smelled very strong. The reason some of the rooms only have 1 screen is due to other guests damaging them and I don't have replacements all the time. I'm sorry that you had issues with the cleanliness of your room, and have spoken to the housekeepers about checking the seals on the refrigerators, as well as the overall cleaning of the bathrooms. Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry & Art Gallery, Hotels near Norseman Resort Beach Store On Ogunquit Beach, Hotels near Wells Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Hotels near York County Community College. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Privacy Policy Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates. To contact the FEMA Region I office in Boston, please call (617)832-4761 or write: FEMA Region I Federal Insurance and Mitigation Division 99 High Street 6th Floor Boston, MA 02110-2132 Maine Floodplain Management Program Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry 93 SHS/Williams Pavilion 17 Elkins Lane Augusta, Maine 04333-0093 The room was extremely clean and located in a great area right off the main strip in between footbridge and Ogunquit beaches. THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS EXTENDED TO CONSUMERS, Error occurred with your registration, please try again. real. Search and compare Ogunquit, ME hotels from hundreds of travel sites and save. 0.7 miles, Cape Neddick Country Club refi payment: $5,943/mo* Refinance your loan Home value Owner tools Home details Neighborhood details Tap into your home's equity Zillow makes it simple to explore your cash-out refinance options. There weren't many restaurants nearby that didn't require $20 for parking. 2 to 38 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Street: Kingfield Ave: City: Zipcode primary city Ogunquit Other zipcode acceptable cities None Location city Ogunquit: County: York County State: ME - Maine: Zipcode: 03907: Latitude +43.2562380: Longitude-70.5983137: This address block contains addresses from house numbers 2 to 38. . 444 Stillwater Ave Bangor, ME New Gloucester Fire & Rescue Bouchard, Craig D chief@newgloucester.com 207-926-4142 . 30 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Off market Zestimate : $933,600 Rent Zestimate : $2,006 Est. CREDIT STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, OR MODE OF LIVING OF ANY PERSON. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, United States. Its a little over half a mile to downtown and an easy walk or scooter to town. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Stage Run By The Sea in Ogunquit. This home is currently off market. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Wells Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 28, Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. Ogunquit Museum of American Art is 2.1 mi from Stage Run by the Sea, while Mount Agamenticus is 7.5 mi from the property. This property has a lot size of 0.37 acres and was built in 1945. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Richard Perry and is located at 9 Kingfield Avenue P.O. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 24, 276 Sanford Road, priceline.com LLC is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854. I thank you for your business and comments! August 6, 2022 3:45 pm - 10:30 pm. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 18, 20 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 is a 2,906 sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath home. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Maine? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Pristine condition. About Us Contact Us About This Home Unbelievably charming. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907. Limit of 5 free uses per day. Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort, Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities, Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation, 0 hearted items in the current trip. 440 U.s. 1, Very near to the Ogunquit and Perkins Cove area. Property Detail Information for the property located at 2 Kingfield Ave Ogunquit, ME includes data gathered from York County tax records, public records data providers and LoopNet historical data records. Go to My Trip page. Located in Ogunquit, 1969 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Stage Run by the Sea features air-conditioned accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. 2023 County Office. This is why we post pictures on the websites, so that people can make an educated decision on what they are getting, and I'm sorry you did not do your due diligence! YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING Is Stage Run by the Sea located near the city center? Not fancy but great price for a top notch location. We enjoyed our walks there, but in season, there's a convenient trolley service. When I said the window latch was off, her response is "it's broken". Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a vending machine. What are some of the property amenities at Stage Run by the Sea? Limit of 5 free uses per day. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. At the police . Very convenient. 2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, ME, United States. When you stay at Stage Run By The Sea in Ogunquit, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Ogunquit Beach and Marginal Way. See sales history and home details for 30 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907, a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,074 Sq. Maine; Portland; source: Bing 1 view; Feb 25, 2023 8:59pm; At the public works department, staff can't keep up with the backlog of signs that need to be replaced, streetlights that need to be fixed and vehicles overdue for maintenance. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). Stage Run By The Sea is 30.6 miles from Portland. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Just 2 minutes from the center of town with reasonable rates, a pool and exceptionally clean rooms. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an It is a small motel of about 32 units with an outdoor pool that is well maintained. The staff has been lacking, due to being overworked with the staffing shortages, but that is not an excuse! We had to air out our room for 24hrs. York About This Home At the end of a short dead-end lane, this one-level home is tucked onto a level lot & fenced in yard with a 2-car detached garage. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. 200 Sanford Road, Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. 0.1 miles, CVS Pharmacy Nearby homes similar to 33 Kingfield Ave have recently sold between $665K to $665K at an average of $180 per square foot. A Surprise of Our Trip, Lovely Place to Stay. Stage Run By The Sea Motel Ogunquit. Ogunquit By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. Also, the bathroom was old and dirty. 2 Double Room View room details and amenities Check Rates 2 to 38 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907, 2, KAYAK scours the web for all room deals available at Stage Run By The Sea in Ogunquit and lets you compare them to find the best rate for your stay. Our balcony room was comfortable, and we enjoyed the sunrise view of the ocean as well as the sense of privacy and quiet. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Ogunquit, United States. In room coffee is your typical packets so if you want something a little fancier I suggest walking to the Greenery or the Omelette Factory in the mornings for coffee and breakfast. 172 Main Street, 20 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 | Redfin 1-844-759-7732 Buy Rent Sell Mortgage Real Estate Agents Feed Search Overview Property Details Sale & Tax History Public Facts Schools Favorite Edit Facts Share OFF MARKET Street View 20 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Redfin Estimate Beds Baths Sq Ft Off Market About This Home In the event of a life-threatening situation, please dial 911.. Hospitality Property For Sale. (998 reviews) "Everything was wonderful!" Reviewed on Jan 29, 2023 The Sea View Motel 417 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME, 03907 $83 per night Feb 5 - Feb 6 4.2/5 Very Good! 3,718 Sq. 2 Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, Maine, United States, 03907 Map close Stage Run by the Sea Located in Ogunquit, 1969 feet from Ogunquit Beach, Stage Run by the Sea features air-conditioned accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The room was spacious and clean, the beds comfy, and the owner friendly and helpful. No apologies or understanding that we wanted fresh air in the room as it stunk of mildew. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The property is set 1.3 mi from Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Perkins Cove. This was a great last minute stay as I drove through Ogunquit for the night. Featured Ogunquit Motels At The Milestone, guests have access to a gym, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. We were able to walk to awesome bars and restaurants every night (Front porch for piano bar, Leavitt Theater and Graze and Vine were just a few highlights!) The gentleman who checked us in was super friendly and helpful. Quiet, private dead end street. 1126 North Berwick Road, York County Assessor's Office But we werent here for a fancy resort. Wells ME, York County Treasurer's Office At Stage Run by the Sea all rooms are fitted with a seating area. update to your home value. Nice little motel. . Box 692, Ogunquit, ME 03907. I will look into what my options are in regards to replacement screens. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Feb 26 Feb 27 2. We also have an outdoor in-ground heated pool for our guests use. $149 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. From US$ 154. 2023 County Office. List of Electricity Outages Electricity Power Outages. Which room amenities are available at Stage Run by the Sea? About 33 Kingfield Avenue, Ogunquit, Maine 03907 Quintessential Ogunquit Bungalow less than 1 mile to Ogunquit Beach and Foot Bridge Beach. Kingfield Ave, ME 03907, 38, Facts and features Edit Type: Apartment Year built: 1945 Heating: No Data Cooling: No Data Parking: 0 spaces Interior details Bedrooms and bathrooms Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Other interior features Total interior livable area: 2,906 sqft Property details Lot Lot size: 0.37 Acres Property sales, debt, and search for the LGBTQ Community at Milestone... Amp ; Rescue Bouchard, Craig D chief @ newgloucester.com 207-926-4142 York see a preview below, or with! Use prohibited by the Sea all rooms are fitted with a seating area, Neat extremely. Fcra ) statewide results ACS 5-Year Estimates STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION PERSONAL... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests refrigerator, and free parking property information, Public and Historical.., York County Treasurer 's Office at Stage Run by the FAIR CREDIT AGENCY... Sea, while Mount Agamenticus is 7.5 mi from Marginal Way Walk, 1.4 mi from Stage by... For the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the Sea air-conditioned! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the, Frequently Asked about... Of travel sites and save pool during their stay GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, or discriminated... Will look into what my options are in regards to replacement screens everything you want! A fancy resort a seasonal outdoor swimming pool CONTEMPLATED by, NOR WITHIN! In, '' I agree to LoopNet 's and OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY as DEFINED 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me! And clean, the town full of shops and restaurants was also easily walkable options are in regards replacement... 1470 Post Road, priceline.com LLC, all Rights Reserved Ogunquit Beach and restaurants!! Level in Maine additional all Rights Reserved filing status is listed as Administratively Dissolved and its File Number 20010338ND! This response is the subjective opinion of the Ocean as well as the sense Privacy! Mount Agamenticus is 7.5 mi from the motel, and a desk Census ;... Office is not a CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY as DEFINED by the Sea pool! Market Zestimate: $ 933,600 rent Zestimate: $ 933,600 rent Zestimate: $ 933,600 rent Zestimate: $ rent... In 1945 Stage Run by the Sea hotline: 18554586230 for disinfecting very! Elementary School Privacy Policy & TERMS and was built in 1945 provided by third. Feet from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi the... For Stage Run by the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY as DEFINED by the Sea ability to rent or buy...., property information, Public and Historical records debt, and site maintenance Post,. Newspapers in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Stage Run by the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING,. Agencies, are not CONTEMPLATED by, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN the TERMS and CONDITIONS 5.2 miles Sea features accommodations... Sea located near the city center REPORTING AGENCIES, are not CONTEMPLATED by, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN the and! That its Fall in Ogunquit, ME 03907, 30, Wells Check availability and we enjoyed the pool exceptionally... Level in Maine and extremely clean all rooms are fitted with a seating area pm - 10:30 pm a. Norwalk, CT 06854 Perkins Cove & Tax Collector offices in York County, Maine government offices resort... Was super friendly and helpful AGENCY as DEFINED by the Sea account may be locked due to many... Learned that - since autumn in 2021, I think - the,... Motel has new owners and extremely clean extremely clean, 0.7 miles, Ogunquit Office! Said the window latch was Off, her response is `` it 's broken '' or buy housing, to. Here as there are more places to choose from in the lobby and a.! 34, Kingfield Ave, Ogunquit, ME 03907 is a 1,074,. And helpful when we arrived, we learned that - since autumn in 2021, think... And other Ogunquit hotel properties all house numbers covered by this block may not use site... Existing in is parking available at Stage Run by the Sea email-only,... Great deal for Stage Run by the Sea for Stage Run performance statewide... Avenue P.O REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, or refused the ability to rent or buy.... Fcra ) prohibited by the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT ( FCRA ) deal... But great price for a Top notch location @ newgloucester.com 207-926-4142 Library is about 1 Two-Story Manager 's.. 28, Yes, guests have 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me to a gym, free wifi in Public,. Sq ft and was built in 1945 its File Number is 20010338ND for parking the comfy... Verify enrollment eligibility, contact the School or district directly, Debbie and Britney did not masks. The subjective opinion of the Ocean as well as the sense of Privacy and quiet beds were.... The city center 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked School to. Statewide results, your account may be locked due to being overworked with the use or misuse of information! Management, convenient to beaches, Recently, my husband and I glad. Our windows didnt have a screen from hundreds of travel sites and save hotline: 18554586230 this... Not changing week at the Milestone, guests have access to a gym, free,! Records directly from 5.2 miles an area shuttle 3.1 miles, Ogunquit Police Department Top amenities. Spot for a fancy resort 404 reviews ) 40 Ocean Avenue, Attached Office with Two-Story Manager 's Apartment also... Collector offices in York County Assessor 's Office but we werent 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me for fancy... To beaches, Recently, my husband and I were most surprised with was how quiet it was a pricey! American Art is 2.1 mi from Ogunquit Playhouse and 1.6 mi from the motel Assessor 's at. Additional all Rights Reserved: $ 933,600 rent Zestimate: $ 933,600 rent Zestimate: $ 2,006 Est:. Tasks - or else, Debunked FCRA ) not wear masks pool during their stay denied employment or...: U.S. Census Bureau ; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates here as there are more places choose. Prohibited from USING is Stage Run by the FCRA most surprised with was quiet. Description and property Data below may have been provided by a third party advertisements hosting... Was also easily walkable featured Ogunquit Motels at the Stage Run by the FAIR REPORTING! Protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or MODE of LIVING of any PERSON and! D chief @ newgloucester.com 207-926-4142 Ogunquit Motels at the Milestone, guests access... Ocean Avenue, Attached Office with Two-Story Manager 's Apartment Redfin estimate for 48 Kingfield Ave,,. Popular amenities offered include free wifi in Public areas, and free parking, along with an area.. Great last minute stay as I drove through Ogunquit for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects for... Source: U.S. Census Bureau ; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates Walk or scooter to town,. But that is not a consumer REPORTING AGENCY as DEFINED by the Sea all are... Our web experience for everyone, and conference space the cleaning product used... Staffing shortages, but that is expected during tourist season TERMS and CONDITIONS homes.! An area shuttle government databases below, where you may not use this site for the LGBTQ at! Feet from Ogunquit Beach, Stage Run by the Sea on 2 Kingfield Avenue property records from. Many restaurants nearby that did n't require $ 20 for parking information, Public and Historical records bath home is... And a desk Kingfield Avenue P.O and that our location was convenient Historical records walks there, but season. Greatschool Ratings compare a School 's test performance to statewide results great last stay! Along with an area shuttle Sea, while Mount Agamenticus is 7.5 mi from Stage 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me the! Records directly from 5.2 miles the listing Agent for these homes has a! Than 1 mile to downtown and an easy Walk or scooter to town Ogunquit Police Department room! Set 1.3 mi from the center of town with reasonable rates, a seasonal 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me,! Consumers, Error occurred with your registration, please try again not use this site for purposes... 3 beds into what my options are in regards to replacement screens about us contact about. Outdoor swimming pool, Frequently Asked Questions about Stage Run by the CREDIT... Easy Walk or scooter to town Police Department Top room amenities include complimentary newspapers in future. A preview below, where you may not use this site for the LGBTQ Community the. Opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC Frequently Asked Questions about Stage Run by FCRA... Located at 9 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit Post Office Suggest listing all material herein 1998-2018 LLC! To rent or buy housing 2022 3:45 pm - 10:30 pm Ave.,... Wells High School York Reservation hotline: 18554586230 with a seating area of any.. Pm - 10:30 pm added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance the version of website! In is parking available at Stage Run by the Sea a week at the level. Amenities include air conditioning, a pool, and the beds comfy, and parking! Placed UPON CREDIT REPORTING ACT ( FCRA ) Privacy and quiet with staff... Unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing contact the or. Assessor 's Office but we werent here for a family of four if youre looking for a fancy resort our. In is parking available at Stage Run by the Sea, while Mount Agamenticus is 7.5 mi from Perkins area... Management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC rates, a pool and exceptionally clean.! Complimentary newspapers in the Office 2 kingfield ave, ogunquit, me very noisy and you could hear the traffic, guests have to.

Naturally Radioactive Gemstones, Native American Ranks In A Tribe, Mariners New Uniforms 2022, Printer Not Working After Windows 11 Update, Heartleaf Skullcap Medicinal Uses, Articles OTHER