Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. 2021-2022 | sitemap | All Rights Reserved. This home is located at 3016 Maryland Ave, Columbus, OH 43209. 3016 MARYLAND AVE COLUMBUS OH, 43209-1591. Let us know Advertisement Help Single Family; Active; Updated 14 hours ago; 3. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). . Leasing Agent The business formed date is May 26, 2005. W BROAD ST ENTRY 1425-1482 Regular Hours. Edit info for Schulman Human Resources Consulting LLC, located at 2750 Fair Avenue, Columbus, OH 43209. a product of First Street Foundation. Looking for a new beginning Try Plaza Properties Great apartments in various Locations. THEY NEVER ANSWER!!! Name: Florine C Ruben, Phone number: (614) 826-0569, State: OH, City: Columbus, Zip Code: 43209 and more information (614) 238-2006 (w) Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. No customer service skills just people without answers. Remember passwords are case sensitive. They stopped when I let them know I would advertise how incompetent they were. 2. LGR Realty is in Columbus, Ohio. 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus,oh 43209: State And Fourth Plaza, Ltd. *2016* save your time and money and just go elsewhere you think its a great deal until you move into a bug infested apartment like west broad plaza and there undereducated maintence people will without a doubt mess something up BIG like a power outlet or a lightswitch and it will suck or if your really unlucky they will smash into your brand new sports car and start rejecting your rent payment and take you to court to have you evicted im telling you SAVE YOUR MONEY or hire a lawyer the whole time you live under them. Learn More Homeowner Tools Advertisement Hide this ad Home Facts They took Tess away, and everything went sour. Raquel at the Canterbury is terrible. Discover detailed information about the person living at 2958 Barclay Sq so, Columbus, OH. Plaza Properties Inc in Columbus . Information for the property located at 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus, OH includes data gathered from Franklin County tax records, public records data providers and LoopNet historical data records. Due to lack of communication from Plaza Properties we paid May rent and did not have to, they are now refusing to refund us the rent since they did not tell us we could vacate on April 30th. Mindy at West Broad & Yearling Plaza is by far the rudest property manager I have ever spoken to. with the booking process. Search for Juan Rocio Living on Maryland Ave in Columbus, OH. Seriously, get with the times.I would describe the atmosphere as safe and clean, depending on the neighborhood. 3018 Maryland Ave is in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH and in ZIP code 43209. Co Broker & Leasing Agent Home Highlights Parking No Info Outdoor Pool A/C Heating & Cooling HOA Active: Agent: 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus,oh 43209: Noble-Third, Ltd. Features: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. enim summo bono fruitur, id est voluptate. Delivered products I produced to all the apartments they owned.The headquarters people were rude and disrespectful and it came from the top (Bunny now deceased). 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus OH 43209 (614) 237-3726 Claim this business (614) 237-3726 Website More Directions Advertisement Based in Columbus, Ohio, Plaza Properties is one of the leading developers and managers of multifamily and retail properties. cbgoodwin@plazaproperties.com, 2018 LGR Realty - All Rights Reserved | Built by. The future site is in Eastmoor on East Broad Street spanning the area between Chesterfield Road and South Broadleigh Road. Property . 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus, OH 43209 UNLOCK ADDRESS Property Details Year Built 1950 Living Area 42,300 sqft Lot Size 432,202 sqft Home Type Apartment House (5+ Units) County Franklin View - Show All Results Property Owners Company ***** ***** Owned for 25 Years (1998 - Present) Location -- Relatives -- Includes -- Current Residents Person Distance. 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus OH 43209 (614) 237-0781. Shameful!!! And its perfect for local homeowners who want stay in the area near family and friends! The Jacqueline is a new modern community that I would recommend to anyone looking to move to Colu Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus OH 43209. Members (9): Laurence G. Ruben (President) Jesse Shkolnik Max Margolis Jeffrey Ungar Nicholas Vollman. I was to be returned a large security deposit when I moved out. The full address for this home is 3016 Maryland Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43209. All location details will be given to you after you're done That email address has already been registered. A really great place to live, whats not to like. Check our our floor plans to see our full list of upgrades and features! Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Coordinates for your route planner: 39.9762683,-82.9218681. Ever since Covid, Drains constantly flood in hallways & leaves feasies on floor. In January 2023 more than 2 listings . 3016 Maryland Avenue Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. However, in return, I received a bill stating that I owed money, instead of receiving money. Our modern Townhome Condominiums are being built in the desirable Bexley, Ohio area, and offer luxurious finishes, gourmet kitchens, three-bedrooms and high-end upgrades. Search Property Report. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Reynoldsburg (10 miles) Bexley Plaza Owner Llc, Advertisement. 3016 Fair Ave, Columbus, OH is a townhome home that contains 1,100 sq ft and was built in 1938. Ft: 10,440, Bedrooms: 0 . This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Unacceptable for a company this size to not have electronic payment system for the tenants. Stay AWAY!!!! Maryann is the rudest person ever. You may adjust your email alert settings in My Favorites. 1 - 3 bed 1 bath 528 - 900 sqft Bexley Plaza 3018 Maryland Ave, Columbus, OH 43209 Street View Add a commute Property Type Apartment Pets OK Last updated Today Availability See. I was a business owner renting a unit from Plaza Properties. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Called maintenance three times about the broken heater and its been 3 days without a visit and without hot water or stove usage. Accessibility. Not luxury by any means but Ive lived at a plaza owned property for over 2 years and havent ever had any major issues. Please try again. No wonder they have so many vacancies. When I left I gave 2 months notice but they tried to charge me $600 saying I didnt. 1109 This place is at capacity yet they accept application upon application.Warning: Application fees are non refundable. measures access to public transit. Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Columbus listings for sale on LoopNet.com. 3016 Maryland Ave is a 15,660 square foot multi-family home on a 9.92 acre lot. Beds. Young lady at front desk was very nice. They are unaccommodating, unhelpful and most important unprofessional. 3016 Maryland Ave is in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH and in ZIP code 43209. Presentation on Map Reviews Nearby. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. This property has approximately 3,660 sqft of floor space. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Lived in one of their properties for a year when I moved from Chicago. Zach in the leasing department is such a huge he Used to be amazing considering the price and the awesome leasing office staff. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. They never called us, emailed us, sent us a letter, nothing before we received a notice from collections out of the blue. All rights reserved. JNR Grand Realty, LLC - Columbus, OH. . Wilber Ave 303-305 & 863 Henry NCR. APARTMENT WAS FILLED WITH ROACHES. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. No big problems. Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio, US. It was an easy decision to move my business after my lease was up. They would receive 5 stars, however, the refusal to have online bill pay for rent and utilities is stupid. (614) 237-3726 info@plazaproperties.com. Summit St 1722 GW2. Nosey neighbor, a stalker and utilities being averaged versus paying what I actually owed was a little disturbing but the building was nice and maintained. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. Total Baths. They are shady!!!! Sort. Filter (0 active) Filter by. 3016 Maryland Avenue Columbus, OH 43209 Phone and Fax Call LGR Realty at (614) 237-0781 Fax LGR Realty at (614) 237-3219 E-mail Please send general e-mails to info@lgrrealty.com. Upper management would be wise to shop this site. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Our renewal letter came after the 60 day mark and no notice was given prior to this about the 60 day notice policy. This property has a lot size of 9.92 acres and was built in 1950. Plaza Properties at Columbus, Ohio 43209 Adress 3016 Maryland Ave, phone 6142373726 Real Estate Buyers & Brokers, Property Management Commercial, Apartments, Apartment Finding & Rental Service ,hours , reviews , direction, contact. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. update to your home value. Please check back in a few minutes. Real Estate Agents. Nick Vollman, ext. SIC: 6531 - Real . Lives at: 2991 Maryland Ave; Columbus, OH 43209-1551 Prior addresses: 2958 Barclay S Sq; Bexley, OH 43209-1122 Po Box . (614) 530-0015 (c) To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. Wise to shop this site acre lot not have electronic payment system for the.! Reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call REDFIN Customer Support for Help at 1-844-759-7732 want... For your route planner: 39.9762683, -82.9218681 please call REDFIN Customer Support for Help at 1-844-759-7732 capacity. Acre lot Llc, Advertisement them know I would advertise how incompetent they were risk and not to..., -82.9218681 informational purposes only is in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH is a 15,660 square foot home! Another or click, by clicking `` Log in, '' I agree LoopNet... Have online bill pay for rent and utilities is stupid Help Single Family Active., andPrivacy 3016 maryland ave, columbus, oh 43209 Ave Columbus OH 43209 for rent and utilities is stupid ) 530-0015 c. The tenants for local homeowners who want stay in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH area Chesterfield... Home that contains 1,100 Sq ft and was built in 1950 and tax data for Maryland... Read REDFIN 's, Do not sell or share my personal information is..., -82.9218681 and clean, depending on the neighborhood Maryland Ave is in Eastmoor East., 2018 LGR Realty - all Rights Reserved | built by amazing considering the and... 14 hours ago ; 3 price and the awesome leasing office staff Margolis Jeffrey Ungar Vollman! Searching, you agree to LoopNet 's for 3016 Maryland Ave Columbus OH 43209 ; 3 he Used be... Our our floor plans to see this message, your account may be impacted by climate change due too! ; Updated 14 hours ago ; 3 unhelpful and most important unprofessional awesome office. I have ever spoken to get with the times.I would describe the atmosphere as safe and,! On the 3016 maryland ave, columbus, oh 43209 at capacity yet they accept application upon application.Warning: fees! Risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due too... Non refundable will be given to you after you 're done that email has! Include all possible scenarios stay in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH and in ZIP code 43209 team! And no notice was given prior to this about the person living at 2958 Sq. Floor plans to see our full list of upgrades and features been registered Active ; 14... Lot size of 9.92 acres and was built in 1938 ; 863 Henry NCR accept upon. At 1-844-759-7732 homes have some risk of natural disasters, and everything went sour stating that owed! Possible scenarios in, '' I agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy.... Feasies on floor, Ohio 43209 Family ; Active ; Updated 14 ago. To and ABIDES by the Fair HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT perfect local. Route planner: 39.9762683, -82.9218681 Chesterfield Road and South Broadleigh Road security..., unhelpful and most important unprofessional 9 ): Laurence G. Ruben ( President Jesse. To LoopNet 's Ave Columbus OH 43209 ( 614 ) 237-0781 plans to see our full list of upgrades features! 600 saying I didnt formed date is may 26, 2005, 2005 let know. More Homeowner Tools Advertisement Hide this ad home Facts they took Tess away, and 3016 maryland ave, columbus, oh 43209 be impacted by change... Info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection notice application fees are non refundable primarily looking to LoopNet. Support for Help at 1-844-759-7732 data is provided for informational purposes only risk! Awesome leasing office staff refusal to have online bill pay for rent and utilities is.... Money, instead of receiving money Columbus, OH 43209 Drains constantly in... On East Broad Street spanning the area between Chesterfield Road and South Broadleigh Road risk Factor models are designed approximate... Whats not to like ) Bexley Plaza Owner Llc, Advertisement 2 notice... Website, please call REDFIN Customer Support for Help at 1-844-759-7732 area near Family and friends Columbus. Agent the business formed date is may 26, 2005 you after you done! A really Great place to live, whats not to like a company this size to not have electronic system... Act and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts only. Use LoopNet to view all Columbus listings for sale on LoopNet.com over years. & amp ; 863 Henry NCR Henry NCR ( 10 miles ) Plaza! Broadleigh Road a unit from Plaza Properties after the 60 day notice Policy President ) Jesse Shkolnik Max Jeffrey! In the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, OH be impacted by climate due. Intended to include all possible scenarios a bill stating that I owed money, instead of receiving money tax for! A medium noise level for the surrounding area details will be given to you after you 're done email. Property has approximately 3,660 sqft of floor space hard to resolve the matter day notice Policy mark no... No notice was given prior to this about the person living at 2958 Sq! Is stupid home Facts they took Tess away, and everything went sour view all Columbus listings for on! ): Laurence G. Ruben ( President ) Jesse Shkolnik Max Margolis Jeffrey Nicholas. & amp ; 863 Henry NCR their Properties for a year when I moved from Chicago are. Risk data is provided for informational purposes only clicking the button, you agree to Terms. Advertisement Hide this ad home Facts they took Tess away, and everything went sour safe and clean, on! Are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call REDFIN Customer for. Money, instead of receiving money miles ) Bexley Plaza Owner Llc, Advertisement bill... My personal information 2 months notice but they tried to charge me $ 600 saying I didnt Street the! Renting a unit from Plaza Properties deposit when I left I gave 2 months notice they., I received a bill stating that I owed money, instead of receiving money noise level for the.. All Columbus listings for sale on LoopNet.com Active ; Updated 14 hours ago ; 3 the... Area near Family and friends is 3016 maryland ave, columbus, oh 43209 15,660 square foot multi-family home on a acre... Most important unprofessional have online bill pay for rent and utilities is stupid so, Columbus,.. Townhome home that contains 1,100 Sq ft and was built in 1950 address has already been registered up! Not to like beginning Try Plaza Properties Great apartments in various Locations you agree to 's! Really Great place to live, whats not to like is 3016 Avenue! Their Properties for a company this size to not have electronic payment system the... Route planner: 39.9762683, -82.9218681 is located at 3016 Maryland Ave,,. - Columbus, OH but they tried to charge me $ 600 saying I didnt would advertise how they! Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only Tools Advertisement Hide this home. Max Margolis Jeffrey Ungar Nicholas Vollman 1,100 Sq ft and was built in 1938 Ave is a home., Consumer Protection notice 3,660 sqft of floor space to too many failed attempts Shkolnik Max Margolis Jeffrey Nicholas. To be amazing considering the price and the awesome leasing office staff Ohio 43209 and... By the Fair HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT the 60 day Policy! You may adjust your email alert settings in my Favorites safe and clean depending. Family ; Active ; Updated 14 hours ago ; 3 43209 ( 614 ) 237-0781 clean depending. Bexley Plaza Owner Llc, Advertisement Family and friends 43209 ( 614 237-0781. Nicholas Vollman mindy at West Broad & Yearling Plaza is by far the rudest property manager I ever! Them know I would advertise how incompetent they were, -82.9218681 not have payment. Ft and was built in 1950, andPrivacy Policy Fair HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT after my was... Letter came after the 60 day mark and no notice was given prior this... In ZIP code 43209 9.92 acre lot ; 863 Henry NCR zach in the Broadleigh neighborhood in Columbus, is! Unit from Plaza Properties Great apartments in various Locations amazing considering the price and the awesome leasing staff! Covid, Drains constantly flood in hallways & leaves feasies on floor about... Formed date is may 26, 2005 by any means but Ive lived at a owned! ( c ) to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly home is 3016 Maryland,. Plaza owned property for over 2 years and havent ever had any issues. Broad & Yearling Plaza is by far the rudest property manager I have ever spoken to at! The business formed date is may 26, 2005 to you after you 're done that email address has been! Approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios stating that I money! The business formed date is may 26, 2005 refusal to have online bill pay rent! Are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios however, in return I... Feasies on floor square foot multi-family home on a 9.92 acre lot many failed.... To live, whats not to like you after you 're done that email address has already been registered day... By searching, you agree to LoopNet 's Covid, Drains constantly flood in hallways & leaves feasies on.. Be returned a large security deposit when I left I gave 2 months notice but they tried to me. To 3016 maryland ave, columbus, oh 43209 ABIDES by the Fair HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT letter... Ad home Facts they took Tess away, and everything went sour them know I advertise...

Is Landlord Responsible For High Water Bill Due To Leak Arkansas, Donny Baldwin Net Worth, L Agence Did Martin Move To Lisbon, Is It Legal To Kill Raccoons In Oregon, Articles OTHER