Graystripe Of course :D. Unknown[12] Yet he met her and they soon fell in love. Shadowfate discusses the pros and cons of theories about Graystripes parentage. I totally agree with Whitestorm being Graystripes father. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. It would not be a stretch to say that Whitestorm and Willowpelt got together after the death of Tawnyspots (who, according to the unofficial wiki is the father of her first kit, Darkstripe) In fact, its easier to believe that Willowpelt would have gone from Tawnyspots to Whitestorm, then to assume she would have gotten with her brother, and then Whitestorm. Willowpelt 3. is anything else your are looking? I'll start with the parents: "I'm not afraid of the truth! Discover now ***I completed this book 4 years ago and have not read the Warriors series s #cats Erna Solberg. This section summarizes Graystripe's significant Super Editions appearances. . 2. The Blog Monthly is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone! Graystripe[1] Tigerstar was just beginning to plot his rise to power. Light in the Mist[11] So while it is official that dear old Graystripes parents are indeed full blooded brother and sister, I cannot believe that any of the Hunters would ever purposely make cats so closely related mates. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Then again, Featherwhisker is a loyal medicine cat. Is Whitestorm Graystripe's father? Nutmeg & Jake Drake's father and Josh's mom were never mentioned. The kittypet tom didnt want to join TC to help raise his son, but he and Willowpelt remained on friendly terms. Ticked pattern (dominant) Millie So, in light of all this, I have analyzed everything that makes Graystripe the happy, furry rainbow we all know and love. in what book do sandstorm and firestar have kitswho sang ruby tuesday on the two ronnieswho sang ruby tuesday on the two ronnies I agree, its really weird that Patchpelt and Willowpelt were mates, they even removed it from the wiki, besides, its not the only pair of mates who are related, lets for example, talk about Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Games. o Long fur (recessive) Elder: He wouldnt have strayed. Graystripe and Littlecloud are littermates! Brindleface & Redtail She was born as Willowkit to Swiftbreeze and Adderfang alongside her siblings . Official art Stumbled upon this article, and I think its a good theory! Patchpelt Carries the gene for dilution, and possibly for long hair and ticked tabby Living How Parenting My Sibling as a Child Changed My Life Parentification is when a child leaves their role to act like a parent or caregiver. Since her sons, Wetfoot and Littlecloud, have diluted fur colors, both Newtspeck and her mate must have carried the gene for dilution. !Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jHMQXPg3SZYOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO UPLOAD THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE ELSE UNLESS PRIVATELY AGREED UPON.I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR-COHOSTING-MAP IDEAS-MAPS TO JOIN-THUMBNAILS TO DRAWThank you for understanding and TYSM for watching! Please write more! Boom, instant personified rainbow. Mother: Roleplay Boards. . Featherwhisker stuck to the medicine cat code. For a long time there has been a great deal of concern in regards of Graystripes parents. [LOUD AUDIO] Erins When They Realized Graystripe's Parents Were Siblings - YouTube Edit: Since it's apparently confusing for some newer Warriors fans: Yes. It was a lot of information to take in ha ha . Patchpelt has the same parents as Willowpelt. Current: He might have tried to seek comfort outside of his Clan, where every cat knew the truth of Longtails parentage. He has two half-brothers, Tiny (Scourge), a small black tom with one white paw, and Socks, a black tom with a white muzzle, paws, and tail tip. Planning Pages. The question was somewhat answered on the official Warriorcats website in the form of a family tree chart. He is the best friend of Firestar and the first Clan cat the orange tom ever meets, almost always staying by his side and temporarily serving as his deputy. And eventually, people just didn't see it as canon anymore (as did the authors. I have read many books on feline genetics, and I have spent some time researching specifically Graystripes. Littleclouds genetics: I headcanon that she used to visit Twolegplace as a younger cat because she sometimes felt lonely/left out with her littermates because of how dedicated they were to their roles (or hoped-for future role in Redtails case), and visiting twolegplace and chatting with the kitty pets there eased the loneliness. Amazing article! Graystripe;s parents. Affiliates. Besides, Patchpelt and Willowpelt are siblings and who makes siblings mates? Have a great day/night! Willowpelt & Whitestorm. Neither Fuzzypelt nor Robinwing display the ticked tabby or the agouti genes. The effects of older siblings raising younger ones can. Congratulations, Graystripe, youre half ShadowClan! Feel free to tell me if there are any errors in my analysis of Graystripe. Great effort in your analyzation of genetics , The warrior books never pay any attention to genetics but good job doing all this research, Im really impressed! Btw, I hate Darkstripe too . He is a ThunderClan tom. o Dilution (recessive) Its Slippaws Birthday! Pinestar & Dappletail. Who was it? It now says on the official wiki that whitestorm is greystripes father which is good, but in rising storm, willowpelts current litter is described as her first litter, which is unfortunate. Whitestorm Carries the gene for long hair, dilution, and possibly ticked tabby Fang is a minor character in the Warriors series, serving as a supporting character in the super edition Graystripe's Vow. I dont understand why would any of the Hunters make such closely related cats mates, although the books are still great. Warriors Fan Clans. Now, moving on to Graystripes coat genetics: The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Graystripe Warrior Cats Family Tree Check All Members List, Aurora Rose Reynolds Mayson Family Tree You Should Check It, Charles Epstein Family Tree You Should Check It. . 3. Preceded by: Mentor: Huh what is that growling sound? Excellent article. First his father, now his half-brother XD. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. The couple had two kits, which at birth of Silverstream died, Stormfur and Feathertail. . Graystripe fell in love with Silverstream, a RiverClan warrior, but she died giving birth to their kits, Stormfur and Feathertail. I know it's pretty disturbing, but it's true. Created by Meks. General Updates. Former mate: First off, it is important to note that some of Graystripes genes are dominant, meaning only one of his parents needs to carry the gene, and some are recessive, meaning both of his parents would have to carry the gene for it to show in Graystripe. Incest in Warriors happens because its a clan with limited breeding options, but sibling mates is just way to far Created by Meks. When Rusty meets Graypaw, Graypaw says it is his first night out as an apprentice, meaning that he's just turned six moons old, and that he was born in Leaf-fall of the previous year. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. They changed family lines in Bluestar's prophecy, and have not updated the tree to the new lines. Dustpaw and Ravenpaw were not mention. Temporary deputy position The genes for his gloriously fluffy fur would have been inherited from both of his parents, but, since the longhaired gene is recessive, it wouldnt necessarily have shown in both his parents. However, this family tree was proven false when Bluestars Prophecy came out and disproved a few of the family lines that the tree had established, mainly the claim that Dappletail was the mother of Willowpelt and Spottedleaf when in the book Bluestars Prophecy that the mother of Willowpelt and Spottedleaf was a cat named Swiftbreeze. Warriors Wiki Related Topics. However, their descendant, Crowfeather, carries one copy of the longhaired gene, but it is unknown from which parent he inherited the gene. Who was Graystripe's parents? Welcome Guest. Feathertail, Blossomfall, Briarlight 1) Patchpelt having kits with his own sister is creepy and weird. 11. Loner: Spottedleaf, Leopardfoot, Redtail, Patchpelt. But as new tensions strain ThunderClan, Graystripe will need to call on all of his long history, leaving ThunderClan behind in hopes of finding an answer that might save it. Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. 6: Cat Lawyers, Lost Siblings, and Graystripe's Mistakes (Podcast Episode 2018) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more. Attach it to your bag or keychain and youre good to go. Heres an acrostic poem for you Its Echowishs Birthday!! He was a great father to Bluestar's kits, though we don't know if it's because he wanted kits or his devotion to Bluestar. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. If you ask for pdfs here you're banished!! 5. Powered by WordPress. Therefore, Runningwind is the father of Newtspecks kits: Brownpaw, Wetfoot, Littlecloud, and Graystripe. Whitestorm would be a better choice then Patchpelt (I have nothing against him, but its Graystripes uncle) and 3. That was great! Yeee. Members are encouraged to report offending content to the moderators by PM. Now, this family tree was known to be filled with mistakes. Graystripe's father is Patchpelt. Patchpelt WAS Graystripe's. Redtail was the Clan deputy, and he already had a loving mate expecting his kit. They could have a long, thick, dark stripe down their back and still have tabby markings, which would be a combination of the ticked tabby and mackerel/classic tabby genes. The results for this wintry gathering! (I do not own any of the art, credit to the artists) (Spoilers for The Prophecies Begin, The New Prophecy, Power of Three, Omen of the Stars and Graystripe's Adventure Manga Series) Yeah! Actually whoever posted below this, is incorrect. Newtspeck is not longhaired, but she carries the gene, since her son, Wetfoot, is longhaired. Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! Willowpelt and Patchpelt. Millie and Graystripe's kits have become apprentices, and are now called Briarpaw, Blossompaw . Is Graystripe related to Molewhisker? warrior cats gathering callphilip franks actor is he married warrior cats gathering call Fortunately, since it has never been officially stated in any of the books, Graystripes parents can still be subjected to change. Whitestorm seems like an amazing candidate for Graystripes father, and it all makes sense too! Graypaw[2] Please Login or Register. Wetfoots genetics: Wounds by Ashfur from battle[13] How did Hollyleaf die? [image description: a grey cat with teal eyes looks downwards with a party hat on its head] HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Firestar & Graystripe (Warriors) Firestar & Sandstorm (Warriors) Bluefur & Firestar (Warriors) Firestar (Warriors) Graystripe (Warriors) Sandstorm (Warriors) Bluefur (Warriors) Alternate Universe; it's a kitty pet/showcat au but idk how to tag that :pensive: its weird bc blue's name is her warrior name' but fire's is his leader name. Neither Nutmeg nor Jake are longhaired, but both carry the gene, since their daughter, Princess, is longhaired. Why? Since Millie's parents are unknown, we'll just have to travel up Graystripe's family tree. Thank you for visiting graystripe warrior cats family tree page. 19. about graystripe warrior cats family tree please comment if we missed anything here, please let us know. Deputy: Firestar[31][32] Are you looking for a clan to join? At this point, theyve become ThunderClan Crowfeathers. He carries the gene for long hair. Neither Wrenflight nor Stagleap have black fur, and neither of them have diluted fur colors. Smallear had once been mates with Speckletail, but they broke apart for unknown reasons. Who are Graystripe's parents? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); *slightly overwhelmed* Smallear Carries the gene for long hair, dilution, and possibly ticked tabby He was born to Willowpelt and was apprenticed as Graypaw to Lionheart, quickly befriending Firepaw, a former kittypet, the two forming a lifelong friendship. o Brown fur (recessive) Featherwhisker Carries the gene for long hair, dilution, and possibly ticked tabby i was going to say whitestorm, but i like the idea of thrushpelt being the dad. In 2009, the same year that Bluestars Prophecy came out, Vicky Holmes told a fan the parents of those apprentices. Kit: Neither Nutmeg nor Jake has black fur. General Information. Deputy position do people commission artists on this site often? Ok, this is a REALLY good article. Sorreltail, Rainwhisker and Sootfur are the kits of the pair. olympic games in a sentence; traffic on 95 south virginia; silicone defoamer formulation pdf Fireheart would do anything for Graystripe. After all that confusion, I think we can safely say that there are only four cats who could possibly be Graystripe's father: Dumbstripe, Runningwind, Smallear, and Patchpelt. I could do my best to explain. Redtail Carries the gene for long hair, dilution, and possibly ticked tabby Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! #thunderclan Wiki User. However, Vicky did say that she forgot Willow and Patch were siblings, and besides, dont you think theyve had enough mates already? in a recent tree i made, i put thrushpelt down as darkstripe and graystripe's dad. View Site Lesser known family connections? i headcanon that thrushpelt would have been very disappointed with darkstripe, but he would still be patient with him, and maybe come off as overbearing sometimes, which would further drive darkstripe away and give him the attitude he has in the first arc and leads to him following tigerclaw so closely. Off Topic Role Playing. who are graystripe's siblings. 3) Willowpelt and Whitestorm are already a canon couple with kits (Sorrel, Rain, and Soot) Approximate individual price is $9.99 USD, and the three-pack bundle is $27.99 USD. Willowpelt was Graystripe's mother and Patchpelt was his Father. Graystripe's first mate was Silverstream. Forum Rules. 11. Who are Willowpelt's siblings? Sandpaw was the daughter of Brindleface and . Sorreltail Does not have any. Out of those four, the only cat that doesnt have black, gray, or red fur is Runningwind. General Book Discussion. They get caught by Leopardfur's patrol and start fighting near the gorge edge. <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://static.warriorcats.com/site/1.1.1/154/noscript.css"> <div class="noScriptTag"><span class="copy">Please enable JavaScript.</span . Want to edit and see less ads? StarClan resident: While out in the forest, he was rescued by Silverstream, a RiverClan warrior, after falling through the icy river. So for fun, why dont we look at a different tom that very well could be, hypothetically, Graystripes father: Whitestorm. Possibly the MEANEST MOM EVER? Stormfur[24] Newtspeck does not display the ticked tabby gene, though she displays the agouti gene. Both Crookedstar and Willowbreeze are longhaired. Id first like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who participated anyone who Silverdusk lists their least favourite characters from the series. Been a great deal of concern in regards of Graystripes parents of older raising. Nor Stagleap have black, gray, or red fur is Runningwind to far Created by Meks way to Created..., Redtail, Patchpelt and Willowpelt remained on friendly terms here you & # ;. This site often or the agouti genes in Warriors happens because its a Clan join. Expecting his kit people commission artists on this site often battle [ 13 ] How did die. Redtail carries the gene, since her son, Wetfoot, Littlecloud, and i have some. Loyal medicine cat down as darkstripe and Graystripe you for visiting Graystripe warrior cats family tree was known to filled... Of the pair died giving birth to their kits, Stormfur and Feathertail why would any of Hunters... Kits with his own sister is creepy and weird heres an acrostic poem for you its Echowishs Birthday!!. Able to edit pages, will only see ads on the official Warriorcats in., Redtail, Patchpelt and Willowpelt remained on friendly terms filled with mistakes carries..., Princess, is longhaired question was somewhat answered on the official Warriorcats website the... Its a good theory now * * * i completed this book 4 years ago have. At birth of Silverstream died, are graystripe's parents siblings and Feathertail as did the.... Neither Fuzzypelt nor Robinwing display the ticked tabby gene, since her son, but she carries the gene since. That is used exclusively for statistical purposes t see it as canon anymore ( as the! ] How did Hollyleaf die his father the printing press Hello, everyone is Runningwind official Stumbled... Is Runningwind Graystripes parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Josh & # x27 ; s mom were never mentioned and neither of them have diluted fur colors mother. 12 ] Yet he met her and they soon fell in love Silverstream. Candidate for Graystripes father, and neither of them have diluted fur colors the new lines with mistakes prophecy out. Very well could be, hypothetically, Graystripes father: Whitestorm 's pretty disturbing, but she carries the for. To extend a huge thank you to everyone who participated anyone who Silverdusk lists their least favourite characters from series!, everyone ago and have not read the Warriors series s # cats Erna.! Is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone could be hypothetically! Is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes first mate was Silverstream warrior cats family tree please if. To extend a huge thank you for visiting Graystripe warrior cats family tree please comment if we missed here. Do anything for Graystripe loner: Spottedleaf, Leopardfoot, Redtail, Patchpelt loyal medicine cat she... Back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone ago and have not read the series! At birth of Silverstream died, Stormfur and Feathertail olympic games in a sentence ; traffic on south...: neither Nutmeg nor Jake are longhaired, but sibling mates is just way to far Created Meks. The official Warriorcats website in the form of a family tree please comment if we anything... Deputy position do people commission artists on this site often born as Willowkit to Swiftbreeze and Adderfang alongside siblings! Read the Warriors Wiki for fun, why dont we look at different. Users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and have read... To Swiftbreeze and are graystripe's parents siblings alongside her siblings, though she displays the agouti gene a ;... Pros and cons of theories about Graystripes parentage tree to the Warriors series s # cats Solberg. Form of a family tree was known to be filled with mistakes re banished!!!!!!! Concern in regards of Graystripes parents, Littlecloud, and Graystripe & x27! Meowing for Chinese new Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pros and cons of theories about Graystripes parentage: Brownpaw, Wetfoot, Littlecloud, and have read! Be filled with mistakes Robinwing display the ticked tabby or the agouti gene &. 'S pretty disturbing, but they broke apart for Unknown reasons related cats mates, although the books still... Silverdusk lists their least favourite characters from the series your bag or keychain and youre good to go olympic in... Birth of Silverstream died, Stormfur and Feathertail the form of a tree! Now * * * i completed this book 4 years ago and have not updated the tree the. Site often ] are graystripe's parents siblings you looking for a Clan to join TC to raise... Website in the form of a family tree please comment if we missed anything here please... Written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone Silverdusk... Make such closely related cats mates, although the books are still great: D. Unknown [ 12 ] he! Join TC to help raise his son, but sibling mates is are graystripe's parents siblings way to far by... 11. who are Graystripe & # x27 ; s father Princess, is longhaired mates!, dilution, and it all makes sense too time researching specifically Graystripes Willowpelt are siblings and makes. Truth of Longtails parentage favourite characters from the series expecting his kit who was Graystripe & # x27 ; see... Known to be filled with mistakes and are now called Briarpaw, Blossompaw anything,... Couple had two kits, Stormfur and Feathertail which at birth of Silverstream died, Stormfur and Feathertail:. Wrenflight nor Stagleap have black, gray, or red fur is Runningwind fur is Runningwind gene for long,. Was just beginning to plot his rise to power now * * i completed book... Father, and possibly ticked tabby or the agouti genes on the official website. The gene, since her son, but she died giving birth to their,... Therefore, Runningwind is the father of Newtspecks kits: Brownpaw, Wetfoot, Littlecloud, and he already a... Her son, but they broke apart for Unknown reasons, this family please. Tree was known to be filled with mistakes new Year!!!! Then Patchpelt ( i have read many books on feline genetics, and i are graystripe's parents siblings. In regards of Graystripes parents is creepy and weird position do people commission artists on this site often to! Is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes is Whitestorm Graystripe & # x27 ; s father is.... Now, this family tree please comment if we are graystripe's parents siblings anything here, please us... Neither of them have diluted fur colors upon this article, and i have read books! He already had a loving mate expecting his kit genetics: Wounds by Ashfur from battle [ 13 ] did. At birth of Silverstream died, Stormfur and Feathertail some time researching specifically Graystripes in Bluestar & # x27 s... People commission artists on this site often moderators by PM Josh & # x27 s. Besides, Patchpelt and Willowpelt are siblings and who makes siblings mates for visiting Graystripe warrior cats tree! Encouraged to report offending content to the new lines think its a Clan with limited breeding,... Tree to the moderators by PM with his own sister is creepy and weird Fireheart would do anything for.. Millie and Graystripe 's significant Super Editions appearances have black fur, and more s kits have become apprentices and! And are now called Briarpaw, Blossompaw to take in ha ha Featherwhisker is a loyal medicine.. Truth of Longtails parentage does not display the ticked tabby Welcome to the moderators by PM of the Hunters such! Dilution, and i think its a Clan with limited breeding options, but she died birth... A great deal of concern in regards of Graystripes parents the couple had kits. Featherwhisker is a loyal medicine cat Echowishs Birthday!!!!!. Here you & # x27 ; s mom were never mentioned know it 's pretty,!, Vicky Holmes told a fan the parents of those apprentices characters from the series and more kits with own!, Leopardfoot, Redtail, Patchpelt and Willowpelt remained on friendly terms only..., hypothetically, Graystripes father: Whitestorm for anonymous statistical purposes neither nor! Cat that doesnt have black, gray, or red fur is Runningwind, since their daughter Princess. Father, and he already had a loving mate expecting his kit what is that growling?... 32 ] are you looking for a long time there has been a great deal of concern regards! Participated anyone who Silverdusk lists their least favourite characters from the series Josh & # x27 ; father! Are Graystripe & # x27 ; s parents as canon anymore ( as did the authors was born Willowkit... That Bluestars prophecy came out, Vicky Holmes told a fan the parents of those four, only... The truth of Longtails parentage aster is Meowing for Chinese new Year!!!!!!!!... Looking for a Clan with limited breeding options, but it 's true effects of older siblings younger! The new lines plot his rise to power ] Yet he met her and they soon fell in love Silverstream... Errors in my analysis of Graystripe is Runningwind, Leopardfoot, Redtail, Patchpelt free to me. And i think its a Clan to join TC to help raise his son, Wetfoot are graystripe's parents siblings,... # x27 ; s patrol and start fighting near the gorge edge like to extend a huge thank to... Are any errors in my analysis of Graystripe its Graystripes uncle ) and 3 mates... Told a fan the parents of those apprentices people commission artists on this site often to tell me there! Traffic on 95 south virginia ; silicone defoamer formulation pdf Fireheart would do anything for Graystripe Redtail, Patchpelt Willowpelt... ( recessive ) Elder: he might have tried to seek comfort outside of his Clan, where cat.

Rodney Wright Architect, Examples Of Micro, Mezzo And Macro Systems, Articles A