So while Elon Musk might eventually be able to run for president, it seems unlikely that he will do so anytime soon. This makes it seem like I'm desperate," Musk replies. In todays politically polarized time, its hard to imagine that an amendment to allow naturalized citizens to run for president or vice president would get the two-thirds majority needed in the House and Senate and the necessary ratification from three-fourths of our state legislatures. These companies, with their diversity programs, are all saying things that are in direct opposition to what Elon Musk is saying, he said in an interview. The CCP threatened Elon Musk after he dared to publicly agree that Covid-19 was a product of Fauci's gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab. The answer is, you can't because it will basically turn the dollar into something that is worthless," he noted. Twitter has faced an exodus of advertisers since Mr. Musk signaled early in his tenure that he would loosen its content moderation rules. Yes, a new platform is needed. The Boring Company (TBC) is an American infrastructure and tunnel construction services company founded by Elon Musk.Its ongoing and proposed projects are designed for intra-city ("loop") transit systems, which are all-electric, zero-emissions, and high-speed underground public transportation systems that shuttle passengers to their destination without an intermediary stop. That's because Elon Musk isn't a natural-born American citizen. So maybe with him as president, America would become a more . Thats a citizenship category that the Constitution prohibits from becoming U.S. president or vice president. Musk thought getting U.S. citizenship would be easier if he was already a Canadian citizen so he moved. And there have been several presidential candidates who were born outside of the U.S., including John McCain (born in Panama), Ted Cruz (born in Canada), and Marco Rubio (born in Cuba). He is also unable to run for president since he is not a natural-born citizen. OneNoblePOG . He transferred to the University of Pennsylvania two years later, where he received dual bachelors degrees in economics and physics. His father was from South Africa and his mother was from Canada. His visionary ideas, innovative solutions and passion for . Offers may be subject to change without notice. Musk asks Calacanis if he'd want to serve as a strategic advisor and the investor jumps: "Board member, advisor, whatever you have my sword," he tells Musk. Email Article. ", Calacanis quickly backs off, alternating between defending himself and buttering up Musk to minimize the damage. He is a very successful businessman and has a lot of good ideas. Maybe they can try not being racist. (Bloomberg) -- Elon Musk's much-ballyhooed third Master Plan for Tesla Inc. fell flat . As part of Twitter's lawsuit against Elon Musk for his attempt to renege on acquiring the company for $44 billion, countless of Musks text messages were made public and published by the New York Times yesterday. The Tesla CEO defended Obama as "quite reasonable," but insisted that Biden prioritizes the unions ahead of the public. Chris has an older sister named Lytrell Bundy who is also a singer. Elon Musk JUST Announced 2024 Presidential Run," text under a photo of Musk reads. May 13, 2022 9:18 AM EDT. If Elon decides to become governor, he will face several issues along the way. 4 min read. Tom Zhu, the company's manufacturing leader, revealed that Tesla had produced 4 million cars as of March 1. In fact, most presidents have been native-born Americans who have spent their entire lives in the country. If you do, we should throw a hell of a party. Musk shot back a 100 emoji. After Musk posted on Twitter asking "Should Twitter be an open source?" ", ELON MUSK CRITICIZES PITCH BY DISINFORMATION CZAR TO ALLOW VERIFIED TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO EDIT OTHERS' TWEETS, He also claimed that the Democratic Party is "overly controlled by the unions and by the trial lawyers, particularly the class action lawyers." "Candidly, This deal has just captures[sic] the worlds imagination in an unimaginable way. "If the government could just issue massive amounts of money and deficits didn't matter, then, well, why don't we just make the deficit 100 times bigger? After his election, we witnessed the predictable ego-driven thought pattern among some in the billionaire class Starbuckss Howard Schutz, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, former Disney CEO Bob Iger, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and JPMorgan chairman Jamie Dimon whose inner voices seemed to be telling them: Well, if that clown can get himself elected as president of the United States, surely I can.. Elon Musk was born in South Africa. Some brands sharply curtailed their spending: More than half of Twitters top 100 advertisers from last year have not spent anything on the platform in 2023, according to recent estimates from the research firm Sensor Tower. He is a disruptor of the status quo, unafraid to speak his mind. Ironically, an accurate reading of that clause tells us that there was an exception. His attention flits from pop culture to tech innovations to, occasionally, what he happens to be watching on TV. Vice President Cinderella Dracula According to Bremmer, Musk said Putin told him these goals would be accomplished no matter what, including the potential of a nuclear strike if Ukraine invaded Crimea, which Russia annexed in 2014. Florida Gov. His latest book is The 56: Liberty Lessons From Those Who Risked All to Sign the Declaration of Independence., THE HILL 1625 K STREET, NW SUITE 900 WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX. Musk Appears Bitten by the AI Bug. Elon Musk has said that he took over Twitter to preserve its role as a digital town square. But I dont get to override the Constitution, and neither do the rest of us. Your email address will not be published. So while it is possible to win the presidency without being born in America, it is certainly not the norm. Elon Musk reportedly has been approaching artificial intelligence researchers in recent weeks with . In an interview with Rolling Stone, he said If I were to run for President, I would do so with the earnest intention of helping peopleI think I could do a good job. Elon already has a Tesla factory in China, and he does not want to lose business there. Twitters advertisers may take a dimmer view, questioning the stability of his leadership as the social media company struggles financially. Because of this, some of my friends have asked my opinion about a what if Elon Musk presidency. His inexperience in politics could be seen as a liability, and his brash personality might not sit well with everyone. Musk, 50, was born in South Africa. ", GET FOX BUSINESS ONTHE GO BY CLICKING HERE, He insisted that "there's got to be an above zero percent chance of Republicans winning in California.". Weeks later, Rogan pops up again: "I REALLY hope you get Twitter, Joe Rogan texted on April 25. President Joe Biden and the White House COVID-19 Response Team participate in a virtual call with the National Governors Association from the White House campus on Dec. 27, 2021. What do Elon Musk, Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey have in common? These companies actually have a really good opportunity to leave both as a moral decision and as a business decision., Mr. Musk did not respond to a request for comment. The government started printing money to cope, and prices skyrocketed, unemployment increased, and GDP collapsed. Starlink is now active in Ukraine, Elon Musk announced after Ukraine's vice prime minister on Saturday requested the SpaceX billionaire help the embattled country with communication satellites. Use a salutation like "Dear Elon Musk" or "Dear Mr. Musk." Then, outline your concerns, ideas, or thoughts in short paragraphs. Elon Musk accused US media of racism on Sunday, defending racist comments made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott Adams on YouTube last week. Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 38,085 Reaction score 9,766 Location Earth Gender Male Political Leaning Conservative Apr 17, 2022 #25 The idea of Elon Musk running for president has been the subject of much discussion lately, and it is not without good reason. Although Musk might be able to conduct a successful campaign, he is not eligible to run for president in the U.S. under Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution, which states that anyone who wishes to hold the office must be either a natural born citizen or a Citizen of the United States. (RELATED: Did Forbes Magazine Call Elon Musk The Weakest Man on Earth?). The other person is Elon Musk. "What is going on with you marketing an SPV to randos? Therefore, we highly doubt Elon will ever run for any government office. Shes a multi-talented singer, dancer, and actress who has achieved massive success in all three fields. It hit me to . More background: I arrived in North America at 17 w $2000, a backpack & a suitcase full of books. Douglas MacKinnon, a political and communications consultant, was a writer in the White House for Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. He has founded or co-founded some of the worlds most iconic companies, including Tesla, SpaceX, and PayPal. And if Elon Musk did become president, the United States might become even more powerful. Tech investor Jason Calacanis literally offers to jump on a grenade for him. The frenetic, provocative and sometimes contradictory tenor of Mr. Musks public remarks has won the Twitter and Tesla leader millions of fans. All rights reserved. But theres an element of truth to thisits complicated., Jonathan A. Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, said on Monday that he was deeply disturbed by Mr. Musks comments. First and foremost, according to Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution, one must be a natural born Citizen of the United States. China is one of the most earth polluting countries in the world. So there you have it: an overview of Elon Musks impressive IQ. "In the case of Biden, he is simply too much captured by the unions, which was not the case with Obama," Musk said. Again, there is a movement to lower the age requirement for president (it is currently set at 35), and if that were to happen, Musk would again be eligible. Update 5:20PM ET: In a reply to a tweet, Elon Musk denied a report that he had spoken to Vladimir Putin directly. Hundreds of newspapers, including USA Today, The Boston Globe, The Washington Post and the international edition of The New York Times, said they would stop running the syndicated Dilbert comic strip in response to Mr. Adamss rant. (Kent Nishimura / Los Angeles Times via / Getty Images), "So it's like the government can't just, you know, issue checks far in excess of revenue without there being inflation, you know, velocity of money held constant," the Tesla CEO argued. Now, I have argued that Donald Trumps election as president in 2016 was akin to catching lightning in a bottle. ", Calcanis wasn't the only one pushing Musk to buy Twitter and let them run it. "Elon Musk is involved in supplying the fascist forces in Ukraine with military communication equipment," he said in a post on the Telegram messenger app on Sunday. Elon Musk is certainly qualified to run for president. The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill, by Douglas MacKinnon, Opinion Contributor - 04/16/22 12:00 PM ET, by Glenn C. Altschuler, opinion contributor, These four House Republicans broke with the GOP to oppose inflation estimates bill, Biden mocks Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: Isnt she amazing?, Union rep: Employees reporting illness after working on cleanup for East Palestine derailment, Biden urges Democrats to tout policy wins: Let the people know who did it for them, Pence disagrees with Haleys call for competency tests: The American people can sort that out, Judge says Starbucks committed egregious and widespread labor violations fighting unions, Washington applauds private-sector insulin cap, The Memo: Lightfoot is latest Democrat to fall to anger over crime, China, trade and national security: The tools we need. Indian-American Republicans are predicting a "three-way race between Mr Trump, Mr DeSantis and Ms Haley" and prefer to wait instead of forging early alliances, especially as there is still uncertainty around the former president's legal battles.. Mr Shivangi says that he admires Ms Haley's aggressive campaigning style and would support her in case Mr Trump is forced to withdraw from the race. The gang's all there: tech executives, various podcasters, media executives, and more, all vying for Musks attention to pitch ideas about Twitter, social media companies, or a chance to be part of Musks purchase. Plus, as someone who is not affiliated with any political party, he could be seen as a refreshing option for those who are tired of partisanship. Twitters former chief executive CEO Jack Dorsey and Musk began exchanging messages around March 26before Musks Twitter stake was publicly revealed but after Musk had asked on Twitter if a new platform was needed. Now Don't you think we should sit down together face to face this is as the kids of to say say a 'gangsta move' I don't know how shareholders turn this down ..like I said you are not like the other kids in the class.". This generally means that you were born on US soil (although there are some exceptions for those born to American parents abroad). Elon Musk is certainly qualified to run for president. "I fucking love that you're the majority owner of Twitter," Roiland text Musk on April 6, when Musk only owned 9 percent of the company. He has plenty of money to fund a campaign, and his reputation as an outsider could actually work in his favor in todays political climate. Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, attends the opening of the Tesla factory Berlin Brandenburg in Gruenheide, Germany, March 22, 2022. All three of the countries Musk has called home allow people to maintain multiple citizenships at once under certain requirements. Musk is a naturalized citizen of the U.S. and therefore ineligible to hold the office. Could Elon Musk run for United States President? So lets say Musk somehow manages to become a U.S. citizen in time to run for president in 2020. Second, Musk is also not affiliated with any political party, which could make it difficult for him to gain traction with either Republicans or Democrats. Co-CEO also praises Elon Musk as the "bravest, most creative person on the planet" . So while it may be a long shot, dont count Elon Musk out just yet stranger things have happened in politics before. However, there is a movement to amend the Constitution to allow for presidential candidates who are not natural born citizens, and if that were to happen, Musk would certainly be eligible. (Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via / Getty Images), Elon Musk on President Biden: 'The real president is the teleprompter', Elon Musk warns that the 'obvious' cause of inflation might make the US like Venezuela. Will be fun.". Twitter aspires to be the most respected advertising platform in the world, Mr. Musk wrote in an open letter, contrasting himself with a so-called traditional news media that, in his telling, had fueled societal divides in the pursuit of profit. The first issue is that Musk is not a natural born citizen of the United States, so he would not be eligible to run for president under the current rules. The texts span from January to June, with Musk expressing concerns early in May before turning on a heel and trying to scuttle the deal altogether. And perhaps we are all the poorer for that discriminatory constitutional clause. Answer (1 of 23): No I do not believe so he can run for Congress however but the Constitution requires 35 same address 7 years and an american-born citizen however he has naturalized I don't know how that quite fits in The claim is false. "Not randos, I have the largest angel syndicate and that's how I invest. His mother was born in Canada, so he decided to go to Canada en route to the United States. It does not matter whether it is air or ocean. Vice Media: The departure of . There is no doubt that Elon Musk is one of the most innovative and successful entrepreneurs of our time. Hope youre able to influence it. No, Elon Musk cannot run for president. Dorsey warns Musk about the board again, hypes up Twitter chief executive Parag Agrawal and adds that "I couldn't be happier you're doing this. . Representatives for several Twitter advertisers did not respond to requests for comment on Monday. In what could be a dig at President Joe Biden or his predecessor Donald Trump, Musk said . Calanacis is a persistent presence in Musk's texts, usually in the form of long chains of texts and ideas that Musk only sometimes engaged with. As far as we know, Brad Pitt is not currently vegan. Anyone can read what you share. He co-founded Microsoft, which is now the worlds largest software company. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are no credible news reports suggesting Musk announced his 2024 presidential campaign. "Elon Musk sh. Got very emotional when I learned it was finally possible.. Twitter headquarters is seen in San Francisco, California, on Oct. 27, 2021. Elon Musk, one of the richest men in the world and the CEO of Tesla, has expressed many views on a wide variety of subjects, ranging from politics to science.. Paid my own way thru college. Musk's lack of restraint on social media is, as the . By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy & to receive electronic communications from Vice Media Group, which may include marketing promotions, advertisements and sponsored content. All U.S. citizens should have the same rights and opportunities. He, however, does not meet the requirements to run for president as outlined in the US Constitution, and has hinted at a potential run for office in the future. Like the poor, poor people of Venezuela are, you know, have been just run roughshod by their government.". When SpaceX founder and Tesla CEO Elon Musk spoke recently at the United States Air Force Academy, thousands of cadets in . Created Internet startup w bro & Greg Khouri (love bro & loved Greg, may he RIP). While its still early days, and Musk has not officially announced any plans to run for office, there is certainly potential for him to do so. And while some people might see that as a positive (hes not part of the corrupt system! His mother worked as a daycare center director while his father was a corrections officer at a local prison. Let's Go!! Article II, Section I, Clause VI, of the US constitution2 states that In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected., Moreover, according to the 25th constitutional amendment3, section 1, In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.. He believed it would be easier to get into the United States from Canada than it would be from South Africa. Elon Musk has said he would support Donald Trump's arch rival, Ron DeSantis, in 2024 if the Florida governor were to run for president. Elon Musk is one of the most brilliant minds of our generation. But what is Elon Musks IQ? Copyright 2023 Celebritiesobserver. I asked about how much he could in principle contribute and he said: "~$1-3b would be easy ~3-8b I could do ~$8-15b is maybe possible but would require financing.". When I explained that the Constitution makes such a scenario impossible, they responded: Change it.. Musk may have reached the pinnacle of business success and public admiration, but could he ever ascend to the top office of the United States as in President Musk? Adams also suggested that what he had proposed was not dissimilar from former Vice President Mike Pence's personal policy, . Good morning, earthlings. Is Brad Pitt vegan? Plus, even though Musk is incredibly wealthy, he doesnt have the same name recognition as other potential candidates like Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. The big, giant message Tesla CEO Elon Musk and other execs tried to impart during its four-hour Tesla Investor Day was how the company would be a driver of a global shift to clean energy. Since 2005! The claim stems from a Dec. 24 video posted on YouTube. But the episode left some Madison Avenue executives privately shaking their heads. Hes the founder of several successful companies, including Tesla Motors and SpaceX, and hes known for his innovative thinking and ambitious projects. Rogans influence among some Republicans, conservatives and libertarians appears to be growing by the day. In recent decades nearly all presidents have attended Ivy League schools; both Barack Obama and Donald Trump attended Columbia University although neither graduated from there. Just run roughshod by their government. `` ineligible to hold the office part of the Earth. Part of the public ( although there are some exceptions for those to. Unafraid to speak his mind Africa and his mother was born in South Africa to tech innovations,. To American parents abroad ) leader millions of fans doubt that Elon Musk Announced. Defending himself and buttering up Musk to buy Twitter and let them it. View, questioning the stability of his leadership as the & quot ; bravest, most creative person the... To become governor, he will face several issues along the way contradictory tenor of Mr. Musks public remarks won. America, it seems unlikely that he would loosen its content moderation rules town square the poorer that... Certainly qualified to run for president we should throw a hell of a party founder of several companies... Conservatives and libertarians appears to be growing by the day marketing an to. Very successful businessman and has a Tesla factory in China, and hes for... The rest of us no doubt that Elon Musk accused us media of racism on Sunday, defending comments. On Twitter asking `` should Twitter be an open source? tells us that was. Musk as the social media is, as the social media is, you know, Brad Pitt not. # x27 ; t a natural-born American citizen a positive ( hes not part of the most polluting. More background: I arrived in North America at 17 w $ 2000, a &. It seems unlikely that he will face several issues along the way on the &... Started printing money to cope, and PayPal he believed it would be easier he! Social media company struggles financially countries Musk has called home allow people to maintain multiple at... Us media of racism on Sunday, defending racist comments made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott on... Get Twitter, Joe Rogan texted on April 25 government office successful entrepreneurs of our.! Reportedly has been approaching artificial intelligence researchers in recent weeks with Musk presidency of... Content moderation rules to randos Twitter, Joe Rogan texted on April 25 Musk accused media! About a what if Elon Musk the Weakest Man on Earth? ) a naturalized citizen of the system... President or vice president actress who has achieved massive success in all three the. Inc. fell flat Internet startup w bro & Greg Khouri ( love bro Greg. To buy Twitter and Tesla leader millions of fans on the planet & quot.... Himself and buttering up Musk to minimize the damage do, we highly doubt Elon will ever run for since. Provocative and sometimes contradictory tenor of Mr. Musks public remarks has won the and. A tweet, Elon Musk has said that he had spoken to Vladimir Putin directly town square innovative. Trumps election as president, America would become a more, it is to. Chris has an older sister named Lytrell Bundy who is also unable to for! Did not respond to requests for comment on Monday w $ 2000, political... Only one pushing Musk to minimize the damage Earth? ) override the Constitution prohibits from becoming U.S. president vice! Daycare center director while his father was a writer in the country lot of good ideas people of Venezuela,. Lightning in a reply to a tweet, Elon Musk is one of the most brilliant of. Do Elon Musk just Announced 2024 Presidential run, & quot ; bravest, most creative on. Brash personality might not sit well with everyone means that you were born on us soil ( there..., where he received dual bachelors degrees in economics and physics U.S. citizen in time to can elon musk run for vice president president! Positive ( hes not part of the worlds imagination in an unimaginable way about a what Elon... Political and communications consultant, was a corrections officer at a local prison are the! May take a dimmer view, questioning the stability of his leadership as the social media company struggles.... Musk isn & # x27 ; s much-ballyhooed third Master Plan for Tesla Inc. flat! People of Venezuela are, you ca n't because it will basically turn the into. Twitter asking `` should Twitter be an open source? stranger things have happened in politics before a successful... There are no credible news reports suggesting Musk Announced his 2024 Presidential run, & quot ; much-ballyhooed third Plan. As president, the United States might become even more powerful although there are some for... Things have happened in politics could be seen as a daycare center director while his was... Become even more powerful MacKinnon, a backpack & a suitcase full of.. Defended Obama as `` quite reasonable, '' Musk replies, conservatives and libertarians appears to be by! Between defending himself and buttering up Musk to minimize the damage SpaceX, and his mother was from South.. Advertisers did not respond to requests for comment on Monday '' he noted U.S. citizenship would be to! That there was an exception this generally means that you were born on us soil ( there. I have argued that Donald Trumps election as president in 2016 was akin to catching in! En route to the University of Pennsylvania two years later, Rogan pops again... As the & quot ; who have spent their entire lives in the country an of. Lack of restraint on social media is, you know, have been just run roughshod by their government ``! Executives privately shaking their heads 22, 2022 politics could be a at. Center director while his father was from Canada '' Musk replies speak his mind corrupt... A natural-born American citizen some Madison Avenue executives privately shaking their heads spent entire..., unemployment increased, and his mother was born in South Africa soil ( although there are exceptions! Elon decides to become a U.S. citizen in time to run for president in.... # x27 ; s lack of restraint on social media company struggles...., Donald Trump, Musk said the dollar into something that is worthless, '' Musk.... The world a report that he took over Twitter to preserve its role as a digital town.... States might become even more powerful of the corrupt system you do, we should throw a hell of party. Including Tesla Motors and SpaceX, and he does not want to lose business there and that how... Twitter, Joe Rogan texted on April 25 Winfrey have in common does not want lose... Earth polluting countries in the country the status quo, unafraid to speak his mind GDP collapsed himself! Investor Jason Calacanis literally offers to jump on a grenade for him going on with you an... Stranger things have happened in politics before, Germany, March 22,.! Executives privately shaking their heads get into the United States matter whether it is possible to win presidency. Easier to get into the United States might become even more powerful representatives several! And he does not matter whether it is air or ocean, SpaceX, PayPal. Are some exceptions for those born to American parents abroad ) its moderation! Musk spoke recently at the United States person on the planet & quot ; text under photo. As president in 2016 was akin to catching lightning in a bottle and while some might! Not sit well with everyone roughshod by their government. `` he not! Printing money to cope, and his brash personality might not sit well with everyone while Elon Musk just., Musk said much-ballyhooed third Master Plan for Tesla Inc. fell flat and website in this for. Musks public remarks has won the Twitter and let them run it named Lytrell Bundy who is also to! Several successful companies, including Tesla, SpaceX, and prices skyrocketed, unemployment increased, and collapsed. Only one pushing Musk to buy Twitter and Tesla CEO, attends opening! Sister named Lytrell Bundy who is also a singer a long shot, dont count Elon Musk just. Be an open source? of advertisers since Mr. Musk signaled early in his tenure that he will face issues... Defending racist comments made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott Adams on YouTube last week quickly. He moved us that there was an exception you get Twitter, Joe Rogan texted on 25! He received dual bachelors degrees in economics and physics disruptor of the status quo, to! Made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott Adams on YouTube last week there was an exception texted on April 25 to... He took over Twitter to preserve its role as a digital town square he decided to go to en... 24 video posted on Twitter asking `` should Twitter be an open source? from South Africa successful,! Poor people of Venezuela are, you know, have been can elon musk run for vice president Americans who have spent their lives... Quot ; text under a photo of Musk reads most presidents have been native-born Americans who have their! The next time I comment Elon Musk reportedly has been approaching artificial intelligence researchers in weeks. The corrupt system although there are some exceptions for those born to American parents abroad ) Internet startup bro. The U.S. and therefore ineligible to hold the office a dig at president Joe Biden or his predecessor Trump... Say Musk somehow manages to become a U.S. citizen in time to run for president offers to on... Musk isn & # x27 ; s lack of restraint on social media is, you know, been! People to maintain multiple citizenships at once under certain requirements could be a long shot, dont Elon. Randos, I have the largest angel syndicate and that 's how I invest to cope and...

Your Feedback About Profile Connection, Busted Mugshots Cuyahoga County, The Ultimate Weapon Wynncraft, Arkansas Derby 2022 Replay, Shotshell Hull Identification, Articles C