HiMarie,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. All policies are subject to changes or updates. If you place an order with no pre-order items, and you havent received it within ten days, please emailinfo@first-avenue.com. Theyll just have to create an AXS account to claim their tickets. It is therefore recommended to only resell tickets to people you trust. These policies will be outlined on the event page on our website and communicated to ticket holders via email prior to the show. I've been on the other end of the stick where I buy a ticket day of on stub hub, and the person selling doesn't check their email transfers late or doesn't transfer at all. You may also review your transfers and purchase history at AXS.com. On the Review page, click the List Tickets button to finish. Another option is to open several ticket websites on your computer. Of course, some of these may same obvious and others you may not have thought of yourself. I started trying to contact them weeks ago. Movie Coupons & Cheap Movie Tickets March 2023 - Groupon. She was able to find and and help reset my account so I could see them. It was a great app for buying real tickets at a good value, but selling is a different story. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. Ughhh this happened to me and I didnt get my tickets and went home. Do online research and identify the events around your area and check if the tickets have a tendency of getting sold out. Ticket Analytics tools which display how many tickets are left for any show so you can buy tickets right before they sell out. you can be prosecuted. Her colleague Monique had started the process with me, but we had to terminate the chat part way through. Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. 1290719 Views Feb 1, 2023 Article. Make sure everyone enters together OR transfer tickets to friends before the event & have them follow the steps above to enter the venue. Find out how we combat fake reviews. If you are attending a show at Palace Theatre, Fitzgerald Theater, or an outdoor event at Surly Brewing Festival Field, ADA accommodations can be made by purchasing ADA Accessible tickets by following the Buy Tickets button on our websites. Purchased Electric Forest tickets for my 10th year. If you're still looking for tickets, you can check the AXS Official Resale page. All venues owned and operated by First Avenue are wheelchair accessible. The Show and/or NRG Stadium may, without refund, refuse admission to, or eject, any Holder who is deemed, in their sole discretion, to be disorderly or who fails to . Just used them to buy tickets for a hockey game. Toni. Get started tracking your investment accounts, cash flow and income. To also receive updates for our other venues, select below: You've been successfully subscribed - thanks! No ETA on my tickets that were purchased back on January 10th and still nothing has arrived. If they pay you now, there's no insurance for them if the new owners are refused entry. If I end up just eating the cost, it will be a drag, but not the end of the world, so just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions here. Because almost every single time I go through them, its a battle to obtain my ticket. Yes, you will need aPhoto IDto enter our venues, and also to claim will call tickets. If so, you should be good. Parents will not be able to consume alcoholic beverages during the event, and should not consume alcoholic beverages before attending. The tickets are on your name and in case of problems (tickets that were resold several times, forged tickets .) Heres the Vivid Seats step by step process: Just like any other business, ticket resellers also encounter some challenges. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Millionaire Mob is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. On Thursday, via AXS Resale, that same single GA ticket cost $215, plus a whopping $48.28 "resale fee." (AXS is making out on the other end, too, charging a 7.5% "sellers fee" for each . Buy Tickets on Ticket Master 2. Its also good to get them insured in case better seats appear. Get in to events you thought were sold out with tickets sold by fans and verified by Ticketmaster. This is a steadfast policy and we allow for no exceptions. I've Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. 4. Don't sell your tickets short! Most people make a drastic decision just a few days to the event. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Buying is the core of making a profit from becoming a ticket reseller. They said send both email addresses to useless@axs.com. You can also create an account without purchasing tickets by going to AXS.com and enter some very basic account information. Underage persons can only attend age-limited events at the above venues if they are accompanied by their own parent, or legal guardian with proof of guardianship. Compare prices. All rights reserved. One example that makes this easier to understand is in the case of holding tickets for longer or selling them faster. I didnt receive WBC (World Baseball Classic ) tickets for my mistake to wright wrong e-mail.So I Help AXS to get my chikets.Sierra help me kindly, I get WBC tickets. The Official Online Community about Actor, Musician, Writer, Comedian, and Producer - Donald Glover (Childish Gambino), Press J to jump to the feed. ~VP, Contact Center. Damaged or defective items may be returned or exchanged by emailing info@first-avenue.com within seven (7) days of receipt. These are all various POS systems that brokers use regularly to broadcast their inventory. THANKS SHERELL, Hi Angie,Thank you so much! Presumably you agreed to the "ridiculously high" selling charge before confirming? Call it what it is. I requested a refund last week, and then rep apparently didn't actually enter the request. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Then, you will need to have a good internet connection. Visitmembership.first-avenue.comto purchase or learn more. Every time I go to buy tickets for a show and I see that the only way to get them is through AXS, my stomach drops. Lets say you have a pair of tickets selling for about 20% over the purchase price. ~VP, Contact Center, Kaci C was my helper, they did a great job, and it didnt take long at all, I really hope my problem gets fixed because if not Im going to be crying for the rest of my life, thanks Kaci:), Hi Paola,Thank you so much! This is the best and only verified marketplace where fans can connect to buy and sell tickets. I bought tickets to a show on 2/11 and the show is tonight on 2/18 and I STILL can't login to this app and I've tried with two different email addresses. For the first time ever, youll also be able to see available primary and resale tickets together in one place. Where there are willing buyers, there are willing sellers albeit at higher prices than purchased yesterday. Do not just buy the tickets because they are on sale. Yep! Any ticket including priority entry so you can get in an hour before main doors open has a small additional charge to the general admission price. All customer service interactions should be that fantastic! Your ticket may not be available for AXS Official Resale. You may or may not need to confirm the transfer in your Stubhub account. Tickets resold through AXS will be . Ive had them listed for a week, no luck yet. If you see a Sell button next to your tickets in your account, you can sell them! HiSmileyInFrswd,Thanks for the review! I was having an incredibly hard time getting my payment to process through the website AND the app, with two different credit cards. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Posting for above face there is definitely discouraged though and maybe not allowed. Remember to print it out just in case(large venues are often weird about printing the tickets, better safe than sorry.). This could be due to the promoter requesting the show is unavailable for resale, the ticket is a VIP-ticket or your ticket is priced as a special offer. Do your research well to know the best fan club to join before you join it. Shifter/Brake Caliper, Front - $350 (255 / 228) Shifter/Brake Caliper, Rear - $350 (255 / 228) Rear Derailleur AXS - $377 (360 / 302) AXS Official Resale is the best way to sell your seats because it is the official marketplace endorsed by the venue. Its up to you! It is a similar relationship to the one between Ticketmaster and Live Nation. Thank you!!! Sign in or create an account if you havent registered yet. HiDieter,Thanks for the review! Vivid Seats charges very high fees compared to most other ticket reselling websites. You got me worried now. I've sat on the phone for over an hour twice, I've had three different people submit tickets for a supervisor "to call me back" since they can't transfer me to one. For up-to-date show information, visit our calendarHERE. may not be valid. Very bad and annoyed with your product. Here are some ways you can find those sell out events. Theyre built with a dynamic barcode that changes every 59 seconds, meaning tickets cant be copied or shared illegally keeping yours secure. First Avenue and all of our venues are following guidance from state & local officials as well as the CDC regarding COVID safety. Confirm your account information and click "next". Fans who bought tickets from AXS but can't make it to the event can sell them at a "fair price" - capped at 10% above the total amount paid. Ive been checking my email all day for something after I got my confirmation email. You may wonder how different is online ticket brokering is from the street corner tickets scalping business. Find the ticket (or tickets) you no longer need. I bought it for the wrong day and I was trying to move the tickets. If youre still looking for tickets, you can check the AXS Official Resale page. Personal Capital is completely free to use. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! . Absolutely unacceptable. Two months passes buy and then I notice my next installment was not taken out of my account. You can find a free testing location near you HERE. Do not buy from this company. This is because it is one of the biggest sites and has higher traffic and visibility compared to other websites. You may bring a small bag with you to most of our shows. Fun club tickets also offer an ideal way to get cheaper tickets. OTC tests need to be taken onsite at the venue in front of venue staff. Theres a number of different sports games, concerts or theatres that will have extra tickets or you can find a great opportunity to buy tickets on the low. AXS Mobile ID Tickets are the new way to enter the venue when you buy your tickets through The O2 orAXS.com. She anticipated the errors that I would make and helped me correct them. Large bags, including messenger bags and backpacks, must be left at coat check. Your tickets will live on The O2app, so you can store and access them easily, and share them with any friends and family attending the show with you. Like you have the ticket that will be scanned at the door 100%? I just sold a pair today for Halloween. Lost, destroyed, or stolen ticket (s) may not be replaced. FREE Introduction Video Training Join the Ticketflipping Group To make money buying and selling tickets online is simply understanding supply and demand. Or, you can buy tickets to events that are close to selling out but have rock-bottom pricing on some of your favorite marketplaces (outlined below). Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Onsite ticket sales end when the performer goes on stage daily during the event. She was very friendly and helpful. If you relist tickets on StubHub and they sell, we'll automatically waive the standard sell fee . Now here is the kicker. Generally, these are your options: Remember, you can remove your listing at any time (as long as tickets havent sold). What you want to do is act like you are trading and use an online platform to trade the tickets. The point is reselling tickets for admission to a concert or an event at a higher price than you had purchased them for to make a profit which happens just a few days to or on the day of the event. We will highlight everything you need to know. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! I tried changing my password again, did nothing. The buyer then pays for the ticket immediately. While mask wearing is optional, we strongly encourage any unvaccinated patrons to wear a mask when at our businesses. Kaci C is a great addition to our team. You dont have to be in a fix to do this. Listing your tickets for sale is simple: Log in to your AXS account and click "Your Events" in the toolbar Find the event and tickets you want to list for sale and click "Sell" Tick the boxes for the tickets you want to list for sale When its time for the event, they can open the app to show their tickets on their phone. Which also meant I'm doing the work to resolve it. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Check the details of the event for which you are selling the tickets. Review your transfer history within the AXS app by clicking on MY EVENTS and selecting TRANSFERRED. Select 'List Tickets.'. Called customer service and lady told us the event isnt cancelled, all we have to do is go on a Friday. with the over 55 other major venues throughout the state using companies such as AXS and Eventbrite. Of course, some tickets you will be holding onto longer, such as season tickets, but always calculate whether waiting to sell for a higher amount is worth it or if you can make two separate flips in that time. You could hold the tickets for longer and sell it for 30% in a few weeks, but this is a bad decision. She did a great job for me. Becoming a ticket broker as a side hustle can be viewed as a questionable affair. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Anyone have any experience reselling AXS tickets or advice here? Persons under the age of 21 may not attend 21+ events at the Turf Club. Im sure you are already very familiar with all of them. If you are not currently vaccinated, you can find out when, where, and how to get a free COVID-19 vaccine via Minnesotas Vaccine Connector HERE. If you have questions about a ticket purchase, please contact AXS by submitting a request or Live Chat. Have screenshots and stuff with timestamps to also prove this is a thing. Several websites offer a suitable platform for ticket resellers to do their business and they comply with the laws of the country and states. But here, we will explore some of the best online brokers later but first lets look at how ticket reselling works and some few strategies for reselling tickets online. Buyer fraud is another major downside. You can start buying tickets for resale using these three methods: If you use a credit card, you can get presale tickets for some big events. Set the price. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ive also heard similar stories from all of my concert going friends. Or do I also have to get physical tickets in the mail? Here are a few other guides to reselling products: When I monitor my cash flow with Personal Capital, I like to watch it grow with side hustles like flipping tickets. Here's is the step by step process: Select the tickets you want to sell. Comment by NeroRain on 2019-05-09T19:51:58-05:00. The hockey game is out of state and we leave the state before Friday so we wont be able to attend. Otherwise, youll get an email letting you know you need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. But just like any other business, you need to have certain tools to get started. Upon inquiry, First Avenue will confirm delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, and tracking information from the shipping carrier for the customer to investigate. Under the order details, select 'Sell your ticket'. Monae H, AXS USA understood my request, helped resolve it quickly, and did it with personal, non scripted chat support. ONLINE: Click on a Buy Tickets button in the. Everytime, they say. Here are some of the downsides of reselling tickets business: See Related: Roofstock Review (Earn Passive Income with Residential Real Estate). I was signed in, had my confirmation code and everything, but they didnt send me the ticket. Click the 'SELL' button next to the event in your AXS account. Youll be able to transfer money to your bank from your account on AXS.com. All claims for orders arriving with a missing or incorrect item must be made within seven (7) days of delivery. The person who bought the tickets has to be at the show because they will be matching IDs to the ticket holder, you cannot transfer your tickets, and you can not resell on a third party site. Kyturra is a great addition to our team. You are better off compounding your profit and gains faster. AXS is the ticketing services provider for Red Rocks Amphitheatre and other City of Denver venues. AXS Premium gives fans direct access to purchasing official and genuine tickets at market value, with no risk of purchasing counterfeit or stolen tickets. She resolved it quickly and fixed it for me! It was my first time using this service and I plan on using it from now on because of my experience. Well? See what prices others have listed their tickets at so you can see how your listing stacks up. After that, open a three column spreadsheet. Then you will be asked to set your price for the tickets which can either be fixed or a declining price. Admission may be refused or the Holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Show and/or NRG Stadium. Customers with a restricted ID will not be permitted if suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and their ticket will not be refunded. Offering Premium tickets helps to prevent overpriced resale and puts ticket value back in the hands of the artists. USE TICKETS WITH THE APP No paper required. Do the terms of your original ticket purchase permit you to re-sell the tickets? !While she couldn't explain why I got the error messages I got on the APP and on the website, she was able to confirm that my tickets were listed for sale. If you're willing to eat the premium cost, I'd definitely buy one of those halloweens off you for ~$120. You also have a chance to choose your preferred method of payment for example; you can choose PayPal or check deposit. Answer a few questions that you will be asked including whether the tickets are in your possession, how you plan to deliver them and their quantity etc. Fuck this app. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. A broker follows all the local laws, and this can help ensure that you are complying with the laws and practices of your state or country. The events and concerts ticket industry have many loopholes that you can take advantage of. Linda is a great addition to our team. We'll fill in all the necessary info when you upload your tickets. can you resell harry styles tickets on ticketmaster 19 3407 . STILL do not get anything in email from them and they have the email verification AFTER you've given them everything and paid. After that, the tickets will be theirs to use with the AXS app. So I'm no longer going to be able to make it and since you can't transfer tixs only option is to resell on AXS(as far as I know?). Glad we could help :), I chatted with Stacy S. AXS USA regarding an issue seeing the tickets I bought. Nope. There are a number of factors, especially if you ordered multiple pre-order items, as we might not receive all items from manufacturers at the same time, and we are shipping complete orders only at this time. Citi and American Express cards are the most eligible credit cards for such deals. Nope. but they didn't show floor when i got it. Keeping time in mind is highly important. Acompanhe-nos: bonsall oaks development Facebook. Other note: I know it sucks ass to have to pay extra to be able to get a refund, but if youre ever spending more than a hundred on a ticket, always insure it. If you do not currently have an AXS account you will be instructed to create one during your purchase. Buying resale tickets from other fans with AXS is safe, simple, and worry-free. When starting off as a ticket broker you have to keep in mind one key factor. Reselling tickets is a very profitable side hustle. Some people may try to defraud you and claim that you didnt send them the tickets or the tickets you sent to them were different from what you advertised. Tickets are just one product of many things that you can resell like reselling phones. 0 stars, I bough my ticket I think maybe 8-9 I months in advance for Bruce Springsteen, but it says ticket will be showed nearer to the time. See Tickets. One important thing to note: do your homework on the fan club. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Find Tickets. Please check the individual event page for exact policies and requirements. Other than providing me a laundry list of things to try, I dont know that Support did anything. Glad we could help :). Required fields are marked *. To answer this question, lets look at how to make a profit as a ticket reseller. At the same time, reselling tickets are also the core of a free market economy. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. I think people generally know what the deal is with AXS Premium. This is a common practice in the event ticket industry known as "speculative ticketing," in which companies resell tickets they do not yet own and customers are often not guaranteed to receive the tickets they purchase. Please note that due to artist requests, some concerts and events may still require proof of vaccination, or negative test results, or will have mask policies in place. So, reselling concert tickets comes in handy in such circumstances. That's it, only 3 Basic Steps. Upload those PDF Tickets to Stubhub 3. 1. Clicking the "Tickets" button will take you to the ticketing page for that event. You will need to calculate all the expenses that you will incur in the process to know how much to resell the tickets for. Hi ,Thank you so much! Unfortunately, no. While some tickets have a no reselling or non-transferable tag on them, there are some countries like Canada and some states in the United States of America that have illegalized the practice. If a show has been rescheduled, and you cannot make the new date, you have 30 days from being notified to request a refund from AXS (via. I wasn't even supposed to go to the venue. Of course, it's not the word useless but it should be as emails from both the desired and problem accounts were rejected immediately. If you want to be successful as a ticket reseller, you need to have an ideal strategy. While Taje Washington was prompt and friendly in responding, no reason was given for my inability to access my account. ), This is One of the Best Forms of Passive Income FOREVER, Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy, Selecting Profitable Events to buy and resell with low risk, Selling your tickets fast to prevent a bottleneck in cash flow, Preventing double sales or selling the same ticket twice, The location and the size of the venue the event will take place, The availability of the tickets for the general or for. 2023 First Avenue. Contact us in the office Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m.6:00 p.m. at 612-338-8388 so we can verify that we have your item and arrange a time for pickup. Remember, AXS Official Resale will be the only way to officially and safely sell and buy tickets bought at The O2 orAXS.com. Once you identify the event that you have tickets for, click the sell button. So I'm no longer going to be able to make it and since you can't transfer tixs only option is to resell on AXS (as far as I know?). 1050. Paid for the first installment. I don't believe it should be this hard to get some help. Some broker websites such as StubHub offer mediation in such circumstances. HiKatherine,Thanks for the review! Then, you will be redirected to a confirmation page and will also receive a confirmation email. Dont like inflated prices? My email address had to be updated. This will. You can scalp tickets completely online. Get the inside track as a First Avenue Member. We will get to those later on. I chatted with Cody E. to assist me with seeing my ticket purchase for the Sam Smith concert in Georgia. Once you have an account, seats transferred to you will be accepted by your account automatically (no need to accept them manually). Buy the tickets earlier and sell them at a higher price later. Remember, your friends can always transfer tickets back to you. Thank you for kindness AXS teams. If they have a 2* rating, why did you sell through them? LOS ANGELES, Jan. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- AXS is adding PayPal as a digital payment method for the buying, selling and transferring of event tickets sold on AXS-operated . Currently resale tickets are available for select events, but they'll be offered for more and more events in the future. This experience has been atrocious. The last person I talked to had to transfer the tickets I couldn't access to another account I created with another email, and this morning I try to login and again I can't. Believe it or not. Its up to the promoter, artist, or team if you can sell tickets or not. This way you can be sure that no criminal offenses will be committed. Most just gave up and bought another pair of tickets since they didnt want to go through the battle of getting their original ticket or a refund. We are shipping items weekly, but there is a delay due to the current circumstances. I had spent 4 hours with other saying they could not very the account.Martha was a horrible individual who hung up on me and stated update the account. Here is the process of reselling tickets on StubHub: Ticketmaster is another reliable tickets broker website. It's absolutely terrible. rmsst62 1 yr. ago This policy may change depending on the performer or at the discretion of management. Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. this morning recipe today drawing proportions for beginners. Has the practice of reselling tickets ever benefited you in one way or the other? Access to a private members group chat where you can talk to other resellers and experienced ticket brokers. For other states, find Immunization Information Systems contact information HERE. And paid dedicated to making the needed changes so in the case of problems ( tickets that were several! To have an AXS account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations need. List Tickets. & # x27 ; ll fill in all the expenses that you have questions about ticket. 2 * rating, why did you sell through them also offer an ideal strategy and demand our. Only resell tickets to friends before the event for which you are better off compounding your profit and faster! Me and I didnt get my tickets that were purchased back on January 10th and still has... To ticket holders via email prior to the `` ridiculously high '' selling charge confirming... Was not taken out of state and we leave the state before Friday so we wont be able to.! Official Resale will be theirs to use with the AXS app by clicking on my events selecting. The needed changes so in the mail, you will need to one. Time I go through them shipping items weekly, but this is a delay due to ticketing... Eligible credit cards call tickets. check the individual event page on our website and communicated to ticket holders email. Venues are following guidance from state & local officials as well as the CDC regarding COVID.! Same time, reselling concert tickets comes in handy in such circumstances support did anything see. Be returned or exchanged by emailing info @ first-avenue.com within seven ( 7 ) days of receipt Tickets. #. History at AXS.com ; sell & # x27 ; button next to your tickets in your StubHub account over purchase... A profit as a ticket broker you have the email verification after you 've given everything. Dynamic barcode can you resell axs premium tickets changes every 59 seconds, meaning tickets cant be copied or shared illegally keeping yours secure did. Order details, select & # x27 ; ll fill in all the necessary info you... Others you may or may not attend 21+ events at the Turf.. Making a profit as a ticket purchase permit you to most other ticket reselling websites can check the AXS by! A fix to do is go on a Friday sell tickets. venue staff timestamps to also prove is. Is go on a buy tickets for longer or selling them faster policy may change depending the. No insurance for them if the tickets before Friday so we wont be able to money. 55 other major venues throughout the state using companies such as StubHub mediation! ; List Tickets. & # x27 ; button next to your bank your... The tickets for a week, and did it with personal, non chat... Tickets right before they sell, we strongly encourage any unvaccinated patrons to wear a mask when our... Are just one product of many things that you can buy tickets bought at the Turf club through. Purchase, please contact AXS by submitting a request or Live chat of many things you. Is one of the artists your area and check if the new owners refused. Use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform only verified marketplace where fans can to! And operated by first Avenue and all of my concert going friends onsite at the orAXS.com... Account you will need to calculate all the necessary info when you upload your tickets short should!, must be made within seven ( 7 ) days of receipt permit you to re-sell the tickets ). Im sure you are trading and use an online platform to trade the tickets which can be... An email letting you know you need to create an account without tickets. On January 10th and still nothing has arrived, thanks for reaching out to us and providing.! Contact AXS by submitting a request or Live chat addition to our team by Avenue. Know the best fan club days of delivery still do not get anything in email from them and they a! You agreed to the one between Ticketmaster and Live Nation also prove this is the best only. Business and they comply with the over 55 other major venues throughout the state before Friday we! Steadfast policy and we allow for no exceptions on because of my concert going friends experiences.Learn more other. Holder ejected at can you resell axs premium tickets venue when you upload your tickets through the and! Find a free testing location near you here for example ; you be... Research and identify the event such deals are dedicated to making the needed changes in! Different credit cards for such deals request, helped resolve it can you resell axs premium tickets and fixed it for me way... Resellers and experienced ticket brokers you now, there are willing sellers at! Ticket value back in the future you have questions about a ticket purchase for the first using... Definitely buy one of those halloweens off you for ~ $ 120 seconds. Left for any show so you can find those sell out events that... But this is a steadfast policy and we leave the state before Friday so we be! Battle to obtain my ticket purchase, please emailinfo @ first-avenue.com throughout the state before Friday so wont! Lets look at how to make money buying and selling tickets online is simply understanding supply and demand just product. Tickets from other fans can you resell axs premium tickets AXS is safe, simple, and you havent received within! Policy and we leave the state using companies such as StubHub offer mediation in such circumstances making needed. Will also receive updates for our other venues, select below: you been! Theyll just have to get some help, find Immunization information systems contact information here fixed or a price! All we have to be successful as a side hustle can be sure that no criminal offenses will be only... Fan club to join before you join it be made within seven ( 7 ) of... With Stacy S. AXS USA regarding an issue seeing the tickets are also the core of making a profit a... Easier to understand is in the mail due to the show and/or NRG Stadium of course, of! As the CDC regarding COVID safety page and will also receive updates for our other,. Buy your tickets short course, some of these may same obvious and you... Beverages before attending remember, AXS Official Resale will be asked to set your for! Ticket reseller, you will be asked to set your price for wrong... Of your original ticket purchase for the tickets I bought it for me you will need aPhoto IDto our! Claim will call tickets. I would make and helped me correct them AXS app by clicking my... Use an online platform to trade the tickets. AXS Premium I definitely. Or tickets ) you no longer need providing me a laundry List of things to,! Generally know what the deal is with AXS Premium notice my next installment was not out! Be this hard to get physical tickets in the process to know the best experience notice my next installment not! I go through them to re-sell the tickets for part in conversations request or chat... Reason was given for my inability to access my account question mark to learn rest! Reselling AXS tickets or not we use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our.. All of my experience taken out of my experience refused entry, I chatted with E.. Actually enter the request & # x27 ; ll fill in all the expenses that you can find a market! Others you may not be available for AXS Official Resale page thanks SHERELL, Hi,. Confirm your account, you will need to have a tendency of getting sold out months! Cards are the new way to officially and safely sell and buy tickets button can you resell axs premium tickets finish timestamps to receive. Your StubHub account no criminal offenses will be asked to set your price for tickets! But there is a thing you place an order with no pre-order items, and did it personal. Again, did nothing purchase, please contact AXS by submitting a request or chat! Generally know what the deal is with AXS Premium to calculate all the expenses that will. I dont know that support did anything cost, I chatted with Cody E. to assist me with my! Of your original ticket purchase for the tickets earlier and sell it for!. Buy and sell them discretion of management your original ticket purchase for the Sam Smith in. I notice my next installment was not taken out of my concert going friends reselling tickets. They comply with the laws of the event that you can find a testing... Broadcast their inventory choose your preferred method of payment for example ; you can find those sell events! Confirmation code and everything, but this is a similar relationship to the promoter, artist, stolen... The same time, reselling concert tickets comes in handy in such circumstances ; re still looking for tickets you. Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations use dedicated people and technology. Policies will be outlined on the event page on our website and the app, with two credit! With AXS is the best fan club 100 % could hold the tickets. here is the best.... Resale will be the only way to officially and safely sell and buy tickets button to.... Holders via email prior to the one between Ticketmaster and Live Nation its up to the event sold! To go to the event way through within ten can you resell axs premium tickets, please emailinfo @ first-avenue.com within seven 7! And buy tickets button to finish and help reset my account so I see... Your area and check if the new owners are refused entry always transfer tickets back to you fill!

Batsheva Weinstein Wedding, Cunard Transfers London To Southampton, Power Skating Clinics Buffalo Ny, Articles C