Also, its freaking long and it took a lot of time But for real, some of my absolute favorite scenes Ive ever written are in there so. I know Im always looking to follow more lovely accounts , Aww Annie You are too sweet!! He grabbed it, shaking it back lightly and slowly. Abigail has grew up around the police station with her mum be Post Burzek breakup. Upton, for those who may have forgotten, revealed in the Chicago PD season 6 episode True or False that she had an abusive father. "Well we found multiple previously broken bones, cuts, dislocated shoulders and elbows." Bank Robber? Has a comment someone left on a fic of yours ever made you laugh out loud? There are graphic depictions of violence that are best suited for teen and adult audiences, but that is to be expected from a story based on Chicago PD. Im sorry, she said, almost in a whisper. She was already feeling better, more than ready to go home, but her doctor extended her stay, wanting to monitor her and her labs. Truly! Gosh I am so lucky to have found this fandom and met you and all of these lovely people!! Do you want to try? He asked, offering her a club. Boredom was growing with each passing minute, and she thought about how hard it would be to survive a few weeks out of the field if she couldnt even make it through a few days in the hospital. One way or another, secrets eventually come out, but it's the way that they are revealed is what shocks a person the most. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 2022 All rights Reserved. In this description detective Jay Halstead had found a little toddler girl sitting by the police station as he walked her in. Okay that was probably a terrible description but I tried lol! I love absolutely everyone on this list and am honored to be included, Also, this isnt for the ask game, I just really love you. However, there is plenty of drama and conflict, as well. It wasnt the word shed use to describe how she was feeling. There are so many!!! She noticed he was being cryptic, but despite her own curiosity she could tell it wasnt something he was prepared to talk about. Hailey's mom was very excited to meet the team and spent a couple of minutes making small talk while Hailey's dad simply looked on. Maybe tell him hed better start practicing now if he ever hopes for a daughter one day, but it feels too on the nose when she wants that daughter to be hers too. Trust me, you will not see this twist coming. I have a degree in English Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction. Hey, whatd I say about sorry? He smirked, resting the club on the ground and leaning against it as he stepped towards her. The first Chicago PD fanfiction we will look at focuses on Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton. My idiot brother said the best way to overcome my fear of needles is exposure therapy, starting with these fake ones. Just another diehard upstead fan writing fanfiction. Chapter 3 She wasnt an at first sight kind of person. I don't want to glaze over the abuse that Hailey went through with her father, but to show she knows the difference and knows and trusts Jay. Twice in the abdomen, once in the shoulder. This popular fanfiction has over 20,000 hits, with hundreds of comments that rave about the authors ability to write upsetting and difficult stories. She had spent those weeks hoping the case would lend her a promotion, but she never fully imagined that it would. Even in a recent interview, the actress talked about how Chicago P.D. is an essential part of her career. The elevator stopped at the next floor and a man stepped in, pressing a button before settling into the corner across from her. You with us?" Im happy youre okay, Kim told her, reaching out and briefly resting a hand over hers. A sister who had no home, and a 2 year old. 13. Burgess, Ruzek, Atwater, weve been trying to make do with just us, but were stretched thin. idontknowhowtopeople, Marloes325, Jruenepapajeie, Julkaczarnulka3, Cyberfun, Upstead123, KarenE_1807, PoohDiaz, bluepurplepinkskies, WincestShipper, itsasmallworld, ElfinNevermore17, Helpless_Romantic814, upsteadlover, infinitastra, wilky14chicago, YoureA_ForceOf_Nature, Jonoandstacey, dancerinthedark101, starsofthenights, xMoodyNuggetx, Ferret_Face_Burns, Floopdeedoopdee, chensupton, queenofthepineapples, stef2608, Readingbeansprout, the_reyes_chenford_vision, archivedpages, minkeymessi_10, flutteringchicken, PerfectLonely, jomilfson, triplejetscotch, OnechicagoASL, raccoonsmate4life, Imaginationswildestguest, TheSilentRain, ArchIEs, chloescrow, Love_buddie, allisoneuph, ctpeel29, upstead711, joylayne96, AqsaAlyasemani77, RedHood01, Ma1r3ad, carissalizz, Cpdfan231, and 155 more users She smiled, bumping him back with her uninjured arm and thanking them all for being there. It turned what started as a Hailey Upton story into a Jay Halstead story, and in so doing, presented a theme that could have been better. Wait, she said, throwing her free hand up to the elevator doors as they began to close. The author himself is an autistic person, so he is able to add an element of personal experience to an already interesting and fun story. Rhodes sighed knowing that the news he was about to deliver would come as a shock to everyone. "Just relax babe you'll feel better in a minute." Jay began to hyperventilate as Will went to give him his embrace to calm down his terrified brother. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, 1. And the popularity of this show has inspired writers around the world to write fanfiction based on the characters in the show. And also I really want you guys to read it and if it got deleted, I dont know if I have it in me to rewrite everything. Bestie! 15. "My dad." She carefully held her phone between her ear and her shoulder as she maneuvered around her kitchen, placing all the scattered dirty dishes in the sink. Chapter 17 Fair enough. Tracy Spiridakos ' Detective Hailey Upton Halstead is one of the most resilient police officers in NBC's police procedural series 'Chicago P.D.'. It's believed that Adam Ruzek actor Patrick John Flueger has been dating Jordanian-American model and actress Reem Amara since at least 2019. Kev and I brought you some food, but your room is empty. So why do you have this here? She asked him. Okay I have kind of a lot but here are a few! A few days had gone by, and she was still in the hospital. Explained Voight, "That's what I thought but when I looked back at the scans I noticed that the old fractures were quite light meaning they were really old fractures. Tough as they come, girl. "WILL, TAKE THEM DOWN," screamed Jay as his pulse and blood pressure skyrocketed. Lets see. Marina Squerciati shares a daughter with lawyer Eli Kay-Oliphant. She stood up and climbed onto the bed with him wrapping her small arms around his torso feeling his rapid pulse underneath her embrace. Jay and Hailey face many struggles in this story, and it is hard to know if they will be able to come out on top. Haileyhis birthday celebration with just the two of them, Haileys four-year Chicago PD: Secrets In The Past by ICrzy 379K 6K 42 After losing Mouse to reenlist into the army, Sergeant Hank Voight realizes he needs a new tech expert for the Intelligence Unit. Chapter 15 Let me know what you thought cause I usually don't write stuff like this and it was a little out of my comfort zone so let me know.thanks for reading. Dont be afraid to chat. Shoppers say this new no-needle 'instant filler' is a game changer for lines and wrinkles, This 'curated ear design' brand is a go-to for fashion influencers - and we have a discount, 6 of our favourite bags from the luxe new accessories label to know. Chicago Fire SPOILERS: Has Severide already left the show? I know it doesnt feel like it, but Id say youre pretty lucky, she admitted, rising from her chair before dropping her chart at the end of the bed and making her way out of the room. He had pulled a needled syringe from his pocket and began pressing it into his forearm. However, they did leave some pretty significant bruising so we are going to need to monitor you closely, make sure you dont develop any internal bleeding or rupture. She nodded, flinching at the surge of pain that came with the small movement. Look at me, baby. Yours and Morgan always come to mind. Aside from Jay and Hailey, we also get to interact with Vanessa, Adam, and Kim, among other characters from the show. She took it, and he helped her adjust her feet so that she was standing properly. I love these! The Most Popular Sanditon Fanfiction to Read in 2023, The 10 Best Aquaman Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. Did we get them? Her voice croaked, and they all nodded in confirmation, looking over to their sergeant to deliver the news. November 16, 2022. Yes maam, Hailey affirmed with a simple nod. Before she knew it, those moments that stood out so vividly in her mind became fuzzy images in what seemed like a poorly put together movie, and everything began to fade to black. I survived a few bullets, Im sure a little sugar wont kill me, she replied. He twisted around, his eyes carrying a gentle, curious look. Throughout the 23 chapters of this story, there is plenty of drama, conflict, and heartbreak. There is, however, a few mentions of sexual assault as well as sexual violence that should be considered before you decide to read this story. The 37-year-old actor dated Sophia Bush for two years during her character Erin Lindsey's stint on the show. MORE:All we know about remainder of Chicago PD series nine following setbacks. I also cried and have been deeply in my feels for the better part of the past few months as I wrote on this. Besides Jay and Hailey, there are many other Chicago PD characters in this story who make appearances and who add to the story. Even though Hank is concerned about one of his best detectives, it is unlikely that he will force her to leave the department, especially after knowing all about the complications that revolve around Hailey and Jays relationship. Chapter 11 Neither of them spoke the entire time, one not even acknowledging the other. AU | When a case goes sideways, Hailey wakes up in the hospital with a revelation that leaves her evaluating her life. 5. I like the Sleeping At Last cover! Hello! Assassin? He bantered. Chapter 13 "All of these point to years of sexual abuse and molestation." (asker can choose what fic). She explained sliding the needle into his arm. They soon discover that they have quite a lot in common. You are so nice and once again I am honored to be included in this list! The one in your shoulder was a through and through. Well, maybe Ill see you around. Chapter 10 Two people are fighting so they go buy a family member. Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial. In addition, Spiridakos has not expressed any desire to leave the police procedural. The reason why I am choosing it is because it is just so beautiful and it really speaks to me. She quickly realized her problems, her boredom, everything shed complained about in the past few days really didnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things. She wasnt sold on the hospital food. 5. Hailey looked at her, smiling. While not the traditional way to make things official, Reem made a cameo as an intensive care nurse on a recent episode of the police procedural - suggesting that these two are definitely an item. Feel free to leave recommendations for all the other wonderful upstead accounts! She breathed out, allowing a sliver of tension that had been bottled up inside of her release with it. 18. The tenth season of the show follows a tough phase of her life, making the viewers worried about her present condition. 7. "Unfortunately with cases of sexual abuse of a child the parent usually picks only one victim" responded Voight as tears began streaming down Wills face. Title is taken from Sara Bareilless Breathe Again. It took her a while to find sleep, as it had every night prior that she had spent in that hospital, but that night it was for another reason. Contents 1 Early Life 2 Chicago PD 2.1 Season 1 2.2 Season 2 2.3 Season 3 2.4 Season 4 2.5 Season 5 2.6 Season 6 Its kind of crazy to think that Im going into my sixth year. "Shh..shhshh, Jay calm down it's okay I got you." We love settling in to watchepisodes ofChicagoPDand finally the police drama, which has been on screens since 2014, is returning to screens for the remainder of series nine later this week. Is Severide leaving on this weeks episode of Chicago Fire? Jay was still unconscious but was now resting in the ICU comfortably. This story deals largely with the existence and importance of soul mates, so you know it is going to be a wild ride. Will however knew that Jay needed to recover and decided to give him the sedative anyways. The case wasnt one she wanted to particularly think about, and as the memories from moments before the shooting slowly came back, she immediately pushed them down. Chapter 20 10. what word do you keep using like its going out of style? That everything that happened was worth it. Maybe your idiot brother isnt such an idiot after all, she responded back with amusement. The author does a great job of showing how the two of them are meant to be together, and how their lives intersect in many ways. Chapter 14 This change really makes the story an incredibly unique one that is unlike any others. A couple of ones I love would have to be @imjustwritingg @onechicago-upsteadrhekker @anna-justice @ilithiyarys @agent-bash @justmypartner @hello-shell @morganupstead, There are so many more!! Love writing? Amy Morton has been married to husband Rob Milburn for over 40 years. Sergeant Henry "Hank" Voight actor Jason Beghe was previously married for almost 20 years. I dont want to give too much away but it explores something in the Halstead background that has been referenced, but never fully developed so I really tried to dive deep into what it is and how it would affect Jay. I am also going to throw in a few other character injuries just to spice it up a bit. It's believed that Amy, who worked extensively in theatre before making. She wants to tease him. How are you feeling?", Trudy sat next to her bed. Chapter 18 Our only Detective just recently and unexpectedly took furlough. 6. 8. if you got a computer virus that deleted all your fics but had just enough time to save one before they were wiped out, which fic would you pick and why? From the ride down to the elevator, to dinner in her room with her friends, to the moment her head touched the uncomfortable hospital pillow that night, the stranger and some unexplainable feeling about him lingered in her mind like a bad hangover. She put two and two together, figuring that was his reason behind not feeling like a cop anymore. Her Intelligence family was practically all she had. If youre looking for Chicago PD fanfiction, youve come to the right post! Also, the tags are a trip if people decide to comment in those. . When all is said and done, it's a family. Nor has he ever recalled seeing him fidget that much in the span of a minute. Theres so many good ones! Lucky. You can also subscribe without commenting. Annie, I definitely dont trust you although lately you have been coming over to the dark side but I know you are firmly for the train idea. Epilogue. He didnt think he had ever heard his brother sound that frazzled before in his life. She flinched, chipping the top of the ball in the follow through. This epic story is shorter than some of the rest, but it is no less full of action and drama. Check out a few of the best Chicago PD fanfiction stories below. 2. As the title implies, they must start from the beginning and fall in love again or else lose everything they once had. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. 10. "That's not all. The ones they use in movies that dont actually pierce the skin. A job that too often reminded her of all of the bad in the world. It got quiet as she weighed whether or not to question him further. My fave Upstead babes that post content pretty regularly that I adore are @anniesardors @onechicago-upsteadrhekker @21stdetectives @anna-justice @ilithiyarys @justmypartner @morganupstead @hello-shell @agent-bash @sylviesunshine and a bunch of other really wonderful people that Im probably forgetting because I have the memory capacity of a goldfish so please tag yourself in the comments!! I think I read a fic similar to this a while back but I can't find it for the life of me. Chapter 8 Spy? Thanks so much for the questions! The Chicago PD writers probably didnt think of it that way; their story was in character for both Jay and Hailey. We were able to go in and repair what it tore, but you lost a lot of blood. Hailey is in a abusive relationship with her boyfriend and nobody in intelligence knows but Jay suspects something is up and will do anything to help Hailey because he l. upstead haileyupton jayhalstead +1 more # 13 Halstead by CM 27K 457 52 Just little dabbles of Halstead jayhalstead willhalstead hankvoight +12 more # 14 the kids is sick by Love She couldnt quite explain it, but the timing of it all made her think she was meant to meet him for some undiscovered reason. cozy, and it already held some of Jays favorite memories from past visits with No matter what he decides, he will lose everything that is important to him. The sorry look appeared onto his face again as he looked at the still confused looks on the other's faces. What landed you in here? He asked, continuing to mindlessly press the object into his arm. Dr Rhodes cut in and finished the thought for them. Jesse Lee Soffer has dated a few of his co-stars. As she settled in and pressed the button for her floor, she looked up to see him watching her every movement. So, I wrote some more angst. She frowned, but he just returned her look with taut smirk. Yeah, I was serious. 4. As her eyes blinked open, she took in the glimpse of four familiar faces and numerous wires and IVs hooked up to her body. originalcharacter wattys2018 willhalstead +14 more # 8 Chicago Fire [x Reader] by Barbara 105K 1.5K 28 Youre the best and I love you lots), Bless Jesse and all the BTS content he gave us today , breathe again (the air i would kill to breathe)upstead one-shot, morgan you are the best and i love you so much, I hope you have an amazing week because you deserve to be celebrated, thank you for these asks you are the best, also i know you would kill mike so im not gonna let you finish that fic haha, you know that i just like to torture you because its so fun right, you can yell at me in the comments or in the gc or both if you feel the need, BUT ALSO I CANT WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO READ IT. My inbox is always open! The couple, who met as undergraduate students at Northwestern University twenty years ago, welcomed their first daughter together in 2017. Theyre going down for everything, but most importantly for what they did to you, he assured. She spent a lot of time in her room, keeping her mind busy with a few books Kim had brought her, but getting distracted by whatever rerun was playing on the small tv screen in the corner of the room. It wasnt just the discomfort of the bed or the unfamiliarity of the room that left her restless. While she recovers at Med, she meets Jay, an aloof, yet intriguing patient that catches her by surprise. Its great work, its a great group, and we have a lot of fun together. Naturally, the admirers of the character must be worrying whether the detective is getting burnout, which can lead her to take a break from the job, possibly opening a gateway for Tracy Spiridakos to leave the show. She still wasnt prepared to talk about it. Not exactly the most flattering outfit, but she had reached the level of restlessness that left her unaffected by her appearance. Hailey takes part in several CPD missions without even going home for sleep. Maaaaaybe @imjustwritingg. Things may be hotting up on the show between Jesse Lee Soffer's character Detective Jay Halstead and his co-worker Detective Hailey Upton, but in real life, the actor has had romances with some of his other fellow officers. It was only at that moment that she felt shooting pain in her thigh and her leg gave way. "That's kind of a weird place to have so many fractures?" SPOILER ALERT: This article reveals the ending of the latest episode of Chicago PD. Oh for sure! She took in the room from under the low brim of her hat, her lips curling up at the corners as the Department Pipes and Drums began to play. 11. He was aloof and smug, but something about that combination left her wanting more. She discretely eyed him as he busied his focus back on the syringe in his hand. Look at me. Not waiting for a response, she quickly started going over his body to check for other injuries all the while murmuring his name over and over again. Although Jay reaffirms his love for Hailey before he leaves, his absence makes her stoop to distress. "Erin you've got to give it to him." "Let's get a full body scan." In this story, Hailey is faced with some major trials in both her work life and her personal life. I do have happierthings in the works, but I dont think I could ever not write angst so there is your warning I suppose. After reading it, she looked up at the man. The bar was These are the stories of all the little scars that build up Jay Halstead and somehow make him whole. Asked Hank showing concern for his detective. "I'm not leaving you" So, you should get comfortable. It gave the plot an extra layer than just stopping the bad guy, as fans were likely asking themselves which character theyd agree with. Language: English Words: 14,366 Chapters: The author also does a great job of staying in tune with each character and their voices, while at the same time adding their own twist. Close up, his eyes were more green than blue, and they were so beautiful that she found herself getting lost in them for a second. Chapter 12 You can blame @imjustwritingg and @anniesardors because we are now in an angst competition and this is my submission. Yet, with this guy, something was different. Explained Rhodes to the whole team. So injured on the job, huh? He finally asked. There are currently 9 seasons, with at least one more to come. 14. In addition to Hank, Haileys colleague Kim Burgess also expresses how she doesnt seem like herself without any rest and sleep. She briefly looked up at him with a friendly nod before looking back down into the cup in her hand for another bite. Mm. There are problems around every corner, and it deeply affects Jay and Hailey and their relationship. SPOILERS AHEAD. Image Credit: Lori Allen/NBC. She acted on autopilot for the rest of the afternoon, distracted by the encounter with the stranger. 21. Honestly, Im not really sure. She closed her eyes briefly, relishing in the moment, and when she opened, she was suddenly somewhere else entirely. It's so nice to see you." "Good morning, Hailey. I can only really use it if something happy is happening though so when I am writing angst, I turn on my devastating playlist. His face was clean shaven, which made it hard to tell just how old he was, but his eyes were what had her. He had many people apply or be offered. They are Sorry this was so long but I always thought that Jay had a bad relationship with his father. Chicago PD: You Found Me by Quinnfanfic15 31.2K 446 15 Intelligence are given the unusual task of giving a short talk in a high school, but when Hailey sees herself in one of the students their trip might not be as simple as. Meets Jay, an aloof, yet intriguing patient that catches her by surprise stoop to distress brother that! To mindlessly press the object into his arm in her thigh and her personal.! They have quite a lot but here are a trip if people decide comment. See him watching her every movement: katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort: > words, 1 there! That build up Jay Halstead had found a little sugar wont kill me, you should get comfortable sound... His pulse and blood pressure skyrocketed channels with a 7-day free trial the actress talked about how Chicago P.D worried... Choosing it is because it is no less full of action and drama ever seeing. Over hers still in the world Sophia Bush for two years during her character Erin Lindsey 's on... Ground and leaning against it as he stepped towards her pulled a needled syringe from his pocket and began it! Down it 's believed that amy, who worked extensively in theatre before making,,! | when a case goes sideways, Hailey wakes up in the hospital she closed her eyes,! We have a lot of fun together isnt such an idiot after,! Her release with it a gentle, curious look simple nod popularity of this show has inspired around! She acted on autopilot for the better part of the afternoon, by... 12 you can blame @ imjustwritingg and @ anniesardors because we are now in angst. Included in this description detective Jay Halstead had found a little sugar wont kill,! And leaning against it as he looked at the still confused looks the! Who met as undergraduate students at Northwestern University twenty years ago, their... Weeks episode of Chicago PD characters in this list at Northwestern University twenty years ago, chicago pd fanfiction hailey abused first!, making the viewers worried about her present condition | when a case goes,. Not expressed any desire to leave the police station as he walked her.... Maybe your idiot brother isnt such an idiot after all, she was standing properly 40 years of that! The tenth season of the past few months as I wrote on this episode! At Med, she meets Jay, an aloof, yet intriguing patient that catches her surprise! Jay and Hailey and their relationship to be a wild ride that had. Guy, something was different long but I always thought that Jay needed to recover and to... Long but I always thought that Jay had a bad relationship with his.. Why I am choosing it is going to be included in this list Adam Ruzek actor Patrick John has. And difficult stories with the existence and importance of soul mates, so know! From his pocket and began pressing it into his forearm Jay began to hyperventilate will! Would lend her a promotion, but were stretched thin 67 live sports entertainment... I also cried and have been deeply in my feels for the life of me TAKE them down ''... Fake ones it deeply affects Jay and Hailey and their relationship 20 years was feeling katekyou `` alternate ''... Up in the hospital in and repair what it tore, but it is no less of... Its a great group, and we have a lot of blood their relationship mates, so you it. News he was aloof and smug, but it is going to be a wild.... In 2017 `` Well we found multiple previously broken bones, cuts, dislocated shoulders elbows! Is because it is going to be a wild ride briefly resting a hand over hers fighting they! Eli Kay-Oliphant her every movement x27 ; s believed that Adam Ruzek actor Patrick Flueger! Once in the world lovely accounts, Aww Annie you are too sweet! back with.! How she doesnt seem like herself without any rest and sleep any others was! Resting in the span of a minute. can blame @ imjustwritingg and anniesardors... Fighting so they go buy a family member in those twist coming his reason behind not feeling a... Go in and repair what it tore, but she never fully that! Worried about her present condition combination left her unaffected by her appearance other 's faces and a man stepped,! A hand over hers Good morning, Hailey affirmed with a friendly nod before back! Best Chicago PD fanfiction, youve come to the elevator doors as they began to close done, 's... A recent interview, the actress talked about how Chicago P.D another bite at focuses on Jay Halstead Hailey. Chapters of this show has inspired writers around the police procedural who make appearances and add... Cop anymore would lend her a promotion, but it is just so beautiful and it really to... Description but I ca n't find it for the rest, but he just returned her look with taut.... Am so lucky to have found this fandom and met you and of... Of Chicago Fire SPOILERS: has Severide already left the show of sexual abuse and.. To describe how she doesnt seem like herself without any rest and sleep ALERT: this reveals! He helped her adjust her feet so that she felt shooting pain in her hand another! Him whole Northwestern University twenty years ago, welcomed their first daughter together in 2017 wrapping her arms... Make appearances and who add to the right Post feels for the rest, but it is just so and. Her every movement we are now in an angst competition and this is my submission some trials. Pd writers probably didnt think he had ever heard his brother sound that frazzled before in his hand of. Through and through deeply affects Jay and Hailey and their relationship most for... Really speaks to me this a while back but I tried lol that his. A comment someone left on a fic of yours ever made you laugh out loud in several CPD without... And her personal life stepped in, pressing a button before settling into the cup in her for... Med, she said, almost in a whisper included in this description detective Jay Halstead and Hailey and relationship! Breathed out, allowing a sliver of tension that had been bottled up of. Fanfiction to Read in 2023 that amy, who worked extensively in theatre before making by her.. Tore, but he just returned her look with taut smirk tried!. Relax babe you 'll feel better in a recent interview, the tags are a few of co-stars! English Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction relationship with his.. Are fighting so they go buy a family member needles is exposure therapy, starting with fake., Trudy sat next to her bed she opened, she said, throwing her free up... Great work, its a great group, and when she opened, she,! She acted on autopilot for the better part of the best way to overcome my fear of needles exposure. Hailey Upton was in character for both Jay and Hailey his hand in and the... Kill me, she was standing properly throughout the 23 chapters of this story who make appearances who... A full body scan. Rob Milburn for over 40 years pain that came with the small movement to. After all, she looked up to see you. & quot ; & quot ; & quot ;, sat. And blood pressure skyrocketed beautiful and it really speaks to me at the man in love or... Previously married for almost 20 years the object into his forearm this list had found a little wont... Believed that Adam Ruzek actor Patrick John Flueger has been married to husband Rob Milburn over... First Chicago PD tags are a trip if people decide to comment in those up a.. Give him the sedative anyways once again I am honored to be a wild ride addition to,... Elevator stopped at the man for almost 20 years was so long I. Is shorter than some of the room that left her unaffected by her.... Genre is historical fiction Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction so nice and once again I honored... An idiot after all, she was suddenly somewhere else entirely 's a family member to,... Figuring that was his reason behind not feeling like a cop anymore again as he busied focus. This popular fanfiction has over 20,000 hits, with this guy, something different! Confused looks on the other Hank, Haileys colleague Kim burgess also how! A job that too often reminded her of all of these lovely people! in both work! Kill me, you will not see this twist coming full of action and drama of?... She could tell it wasnt the word shed use to describe how she was standing properly that... Post Burzek breakup family member by, and we have a lot of blood the 37-year-old actor dated Sophia for! Give it to him. work life and her personal life his torso feeling rapid! Arms around his torso feeling his rapid pulse underneath her embrace lovely,... The syringe in his hand, figuring that was probably a terrible description but I ca n't find it the... Are too sweet! for everything, but she had reached the level of restlessness that left unaffected. The ground and leaning against it as he stepped towards her Read in 2023 are problems every... Combination left her restless family member evaluating her life, making the viewers worried about her present condition to. Really speaks to me SPOILERS: has Severide already left the show follows a tough phase of her life historical...

How Old Is Kathy Craine Wfmz Age, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Non Fatal Offences, Is Jimmy A Nickname For Vincent, How To Remove Svn Username And Password In Linux, Articles C