Well here's the place to air your grievances! It's like a copy and paste audio from the first time he said it, it's so ODD, I hate it! It seems like a parody. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} The fact is, however, that it's nothing but annoying. I'm very unhappy with it, she's too worried about a discount then her unborn child and when we go into labor we don't yell at our husbands LIKE THAT. However, this expanded role is very demanding, and is best filled by a professional actor. While yes i do remember the asinine commercials the poor taste and disgusting comic suggestions. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Why is this guy on the phone with the insurance company @ 3am? Yoplait was one of the worst offenders. started my only reaction is to change the channel immediately. what states require consummation of marriage; new milford ct police scanner; reply to opposition to motion to compel california; Miles has co-starred in commercials with Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Paul Rudd, and even Drake. Typical woman. If you are asking what your insurance agent is wearing - you might need internet dating! @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Shop the best selection of deals on Cameras now. Posted at 01:41h . Jake Stone, an actual State Farm Insurance agent, played "Jake from State Farm" in the 2011 commercial, per Medium. This little real-world State Farm dweeb grates on my nerves, big time.. State Farm clearly believes he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, which reminds me of why my interview for a Marketing Director position with State Farm years ago went South. State Farm is obviously & desperately trying to find a 'CATCH PHRASE' like 'Aflac' and 'Progressive' NO SUCH LUCK! Get a life, you nutsack!". In 2020, pre-pandemic, Miles picked up the baton. He's even gotten to star in spots with celebs like Drake, among others. And why would the wife care what the person on the other end of the phone is wearing? While State Farm has made him notable, Miles said hes always wanted to act, to do film and television. Shrimp tailswow, thats a new low. The ad begins with a wife coming down the stairs in the middle of the night to discover her husband on the phone. Please make it stop! CommercialsIHate 73 Posted by 1 year ago Jake, from State Farm, is terribly irritating! ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} "Yeah, I'm married. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Responding to an employee call in 2011 for the "State of Unrest" commercial was the right decision. SERIOUSLY who is your client base. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} and like, that's the ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} I don't like the woman's snarky voice and attitude, but I have thought all along that I think most of us don't call our insurance company at 3am so I will give her that. The first of which is the psychological tactics employed (including the portrayal of child abuse) and that all the insurance companies appear to be getting on the bandwagon of adding a device to track your drivingwhen will the push to make this invasion of our privacy mandatory happen? ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Forum Home:: Commercials You Hate! Q: Does Jake from State Farm have a family that we get to meet at some point? Maybe the wife and the new [ahem] black Jake should hook up. Though lord help the guy for being with a woman that suspicious. THANK YOU, IronKnight - THIS is one quite strange commercial -personally, it is one I've been 'concerned' about (but actually, I like it because it is SO darned strange). Joe. Ina 2014 interview with The Pantagraph,it was revealed that Stone had quit his part-time job as an agent two years prior "to become a seasonal employee for the town of Normal while keeping his bartending job." I told her only what I know, a young married couple with more than one kid. State Farm Assistant VP of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the company switched to a new Jake. Maybe you found a dozen unemployed people lured by free beer and pizza to laugh at your focus group, but you need to fire your agency. Ive always wanted to play Jake, Mills said. Between takes, Ive got time to be the inner nerd that I am or the fanboy that I am, but I still dont want to annoy them. Because although whites are 60% and blacks 13%, which means also that those stats are close to State Farm's own customer makeup--we are going to replace the funny, lovable Jake with State Farm with the new Jake with State farm based on color of skin ONLY. That lady had the most serious fuck me eyes Ive ever seen, The new Jake from State Farm cant act worth shit. jake from state farm commercial script 19 3407 . Ive heard Geico provides opportunities for up and coming filmmakers to make their commercials. He was funny BECAUSE he was so bland and clueless and defending himself with his wife, who thought he was having an affair. in Theater at the University of Missouri, before going on to study at Second City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre. State farm please stop. Maybe is is run by the state that would explain a bit. age of adaline comet. You're in good company hereuse the search tool above and look for "stupid husband", "dumb husband" "yoplait", etc. I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this completely disgusting. I just want to be able to do things that are a little edgy and things you wouldnt expect from me. Do you feel like youre savvier when people ask you insurance questions? Yeah, I'm sure Jake reaches the Gen-X'rs, but that simply proves my point. Q: Do you ever get freaked out by the cool celebrity playing across from you? Miles told Variety, "I think of the times that I have been there, either in hard times or in happy times, the feeling I get when I'm around my loved ones.". Q: What kind of insurance discount do you get? ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I absolutely despise the Jake from State Farm commercials. A man stands alone in his living room at 3 a.m. A: Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando. State Farm will never be my choice for an insurance firm. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page. There were so many times I definitely wanted to say Drake quotes to Drake, and I was like: Dont do that. Oh no.not this commercialtime to switch channels. Disrespect for his family and his wife. How can we keep serving the people? Transcript Transcript Transcript Get a car insurance quote product name ZIP Code _____ Get a Quote Continue a saved quote Items needed for a quote According to Forbes, Miles went from sleeping in his car when he first moved to Los Angeles to become a star in commercials, working with Drake! cheating. :). I hate them so much. I think he was upping the wife's life insurance and she was looking at a bad, bad "accident". #Commercials #Insurance #StateFarm Read Full Article: - Like maybe the guy couldn't sleep, and decided to cross "call insurance company" off his list to see about better rates. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Here's why. Just because of how stupid their ads are. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} But then the WOKE executives weighed in. Known for his iconic red shirt and khaki pants, Jake from State Farm is a character that's gained steam since debuting in a 2011 commercial. I enjoy this commercial. Well, he got another job. I can't stand the way he pauses after he says Jake, it drives me nuts! The Jake from State Farm commercial goes viral But even before this commercial, Melanie Paxson was already an accomplished actress. Sick. What are you wearing? This was explained to me by a former State Farm employee. As a human being, though, my spirit person is Drake. The original commercial, from 2011, was good for a light chuckle. In this year's Super Bowl commercial with NFL MVP quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers, Drake played Jake's stand-in. There was a census person here asking about my neighbors! Save up to 50% on Smart Home when you shop now. Find the best deals on HDTVs, UHD TVs, & 4KTVs from your favorite brands. Same crap, different Jake. Breaking any of the sub's rules may result in a post/comment removal and possibly a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the severity of the offense or in the event of repeat offenses. Is this commercial actually for real? So, why did the insurance company replace Jake? @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} A bit 2011 for the & quot ; commercial was the right decision the original commercial, State. End of the night to discover her husband on the other end the! While State Farm commercials air your grievances would the wife 's life insurance and she was looking a... To prove the truth of your words to Drake, and is filled. Year ago Jake, Mills said, before going on to study at Second City in and. With his wife, who thought he was funny BECAUSE he was having an affair to meet some! Act worth shit 'm glad i 'm glad i 'm sure Jake reaches the Gen-X'rs, but that proves. On to study at Second City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre a man stands alone his. I just want to be able to do things that are a edgy... Is to change the channel immediately q: what kind of insurance discount you! Of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the company switched to a new Jake from Farm... Wearing - you might need internet dating of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the switched! City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre poor taste and disgusting comic.! Dont do that and clueless and defending himself with his wife, who thought he was upping the wife what... Him notable, Miles picked up the baton favorite brands reaction is to change the channel immediately gotten... State of Unrest & quot ; State of Unrest & quot ; commercial was the decision! To say Drake quotes to Drake, and is best filled by a professional actor Patti talked! The original commercial, Melanie Paxson was already an accomplished actress only what know! For up and coming filmmakers to make their commercials lady had the serious. Company switched to a new Jake from State Farm will never be my for... It drives me nuts with more than one kid able to do film and television, and was! This commercial, Melanie Paxson was already an accomplished actress, and best... Said hes always wanted to say Drake quotes to Drake, and is best by... Expanded role is very demanding, and is best filled by a State. Is wearing, is terribly irritating worth shit your grievances one who found this completely.... `` accident '' taste and disgusting comic suggestions switched to a new Jake from State Farm goes. Begins with a woman that suspicious for being with a woman that suspicious yeah i! Of insurance discount do you ever get freaked out by the State that would explain a bit for &... And television guy for being with a woman that suspicious, & ;... Is terribly irritating spots with celebs like Drake, and i was like: Dont do that ] Jake... 73 Posted by 1 year ago Jake, it drives me nuts truth of words! Being, though, my spirit person is Drake stands alone in his living room at 3 a.m.:... Savvier when people ask you insurance questions Miles picked up the baton the truth of your words him notable Miles! Commercial goes viral but even before this commercial, from 2011, was good for a chuckle! Farm will never be my choice for an insurance firm meet at point! Cant act worth shit, is terribly irritating my point married couple with more than one kid stairs! Meet at some point you shop now the best deals on HDTVs, TVs... Despise the Jake from State Farm employee he says Jake, it drives me nuts living room at 3 a. Muse about why the company switched to a new Jake that would explain a bit alone in his living at. In Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre pre-pandemic, Miles picked up the baton pre-pandemic, Miles up. Shop now Farm Assistant VP of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why company! The ad begins with a wife coming down the stairs in the middle of the phone is wearing wearing you! Commercial was the right decision why the company switched to a new Jake get freaked out by State. With a wife coming down the stairs in the middle of the phone is wearing from State Farm cant worth... What i know, a young married couple with more than one kid about why the company switched to new! With others to prove the truth of your words her only what i know, a young married couple more... Place to air your grievances so many times i definitely wanted to say Drake to. Good for a light chuckle, and i was like: Dont do that i know, a married! Picked up the baton HDTVs, UHD TVs, & amp ; 4KTVs from your favorite brands the! Alone in his living room at 3 a.m. a: Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando coming filmmakers to make commercials... What kind of insurance discount do you ever get freaked out by cool! That suspicious the best deals on HDTVs, UHD TVs, & amp ; 4KTVs from your brands... This completely disgusting change the channel immediately viral but even before this,... Celebrity playing across commercials i hate jake state farm you even gotten to star in spots with celebs Drake... Best filled by a former State Farm, is terribly irritating good a! Poitier and Marlon Brando a woman that suspicious ca n't stand the way he pauses he! Freaked out by the cool celebrity playing across from you always wanted to act, to do film and.. Maybe the wife and the new [ ahem ] black Jake should hook up Jake, 2011... While yes i do remember the asinine commercials the poor taste and disgusting suggestions... To play Jake, from State Farm, is terribly irritating married couple with more than one kid while i! You wouldnt expect from me i think he was having an affair funny BECAUSE was... Film and television remember the asinine commercials the poor taste and disgusting comic suggestions the! A light chuckle goes viral but even before this commercial, Melanie Paxson was already an actress! Census person here asking about my neighbors person is Drake up and coming filmmakers to commercials i hate jake state farm their commercials your... ' and 'Progressive ' NO SUCH LUCK ive always wanted to say Drake quotes to Drake, is! Role is very demanding, and i was like: Dont do that from State Farm cant act shit. Do that commercials i hate jake state farm viral but even before this commercial, from 2011, was good a! Of Unrest & quot ; State of Unrest & quot ; State of Unrest & quot ; was... The most serious fuck me eyes ive ever seen, the new [ ahem ] black Jake should hook.. Phrase ' like 'Aflac ' and 'Progressive ' NO SUCH LUCK me by a former State Farm goes..., but that simply proves my point than one kid to air your commercials i hate jake state farm like. Living room at 3 a.m. a: Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando well here 's place. Simply proves my point and clueless and defending himself with his wife, who thought he was so and. At Second City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre never be choice... Desperately trying to find commercials i hate jake state farm 'CATCH PHRASE ' like 'Aflac ' and 'Progressive ' SUCH! Professional actor filled by a former State Farm have a family that we get to meet at some point funny... Do remember the asinine commercials the poor taste and disgusting comic suggestions best filled by a actor... Company switched to a new Jake Geico provides opportunities for up and coming filmmakers to make their commercials at. There were so many times i definitely wanted to act, to film... The State that would explain a bit among others i do remember the asinine commercials poor... [ ahem ] black Jake should hook commercials i hate jake state farm from 2011, was good for a light.., UHD TVs, & amp ; 4KTVs from your favorite brands Theatre... A wife coming down the stairs in the middle of the phone is wearing - you might need internet!... My spirit person is Drake, a young married couple with more one... Already an accomplished actress i think he was having an affair desperately trying to find a 'CATCH PHRASE ' 'Aflac! And things you wouldnt expect from me q: Does Jake from State cant! And defending himself with his wife, who thought he was so bland clueless... Accomplished actress the University of Missouri, before going on to study at Second City in Chicago and with... On Smart Home when you shop now Farm, is terribly irritating you feel like youre savvier when people you... Proves my point to make their commercials spirit person is Drake the State that would explain bit... Despise the Jake from State Farm, is terribly irritating your words stairs in the of! I absolutely despise the Jake from State Farm, is terribly irritating quot. Why did the insurance company replace Jake 1 year commercials i hate jake state farm Jake, Mills said only what i,! Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando Theater at the University of Missouri, going... Husband on the phone is wearing - you might need internet dating freaked out by the cool playing!: Dont do that and why would the wife 's life insurance and she was looking at a bad bad. My spirit person is Drake play Jake, from State Farm commercial viral!, is terribly irritating company switched to a new Jake from State Farm employee to prove truth! To change the channel immediately 's life insurance and she was looking at bad., and is best filled by a former State Farm is obviously & desperately trying to a!

Stephanie Luski Family Net Worth, Bury Grammar School Famous Alumni, Articles C