This knife utilizes a 3 3/4" Locking Clip blade. It is smooth but not slick. These knives are all variants of models that exist, or have existed, in the Buck catalog before now. All rights reserved. current price $51.78. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I see a lot of knife reviews; and I have to say, youre very good at this. Or any models that you wish they'd bring back? Talon Ground Combat Knives Ebony 55 and 113 New colors for the Sprint and 110/112 Slim Selects CF handled 110 slim pro with screws Of course the hand full of legacy knives Officially discontinued for 2020. Harkins, offers users a Steel Will Screamer is First out of the Gate for 2020, Spyderco Voted Best Overall New for 2019 Lineup, Benchmade 980 Turret Voted Work Sharp Knife of the Year, Cold Steel AD-15 Voted Most Innovative New Knife 2019. The short of it is that if you were left with nothing but this knife to start a fire and build a shelter, youd be in good shape. The blade steel has not been changed on this limited edition either, which means that all three blades are made from Bucks long-standard 420HC. Buck was smart enough to keep a nice 90 degree angle on the spine. Honestly, your review is what persuaded me to pick up the last two 893s (the Tanto one) in all of Cabelas Canada, one for me and one for the boyfriend to finish off our bugout bags. Besides that, the blade has no play, the lock won't fumble, and once you've acclimated to it you'll feel naked without it. That said, this knife is cool. 2023 Update: We finally had a little talk with someone at Buck, and it turns out the handle was just too beautiful for this world. Buck Knives Buck Selkirk Small Folding Knife $63.00 (Save 14%) $53.99. Just finished reading this and while I am not one to read reviews in general this one caught my eye. Very nice to be able to read and not watch. BUCK 110 Open Season Folding Knife Micarta Handle. Buck Knives. I was hell-bent on getting one. Buck Knives is an American knife manufacturer founded in Mountain Home, Idaho and now located in Post Falls, Idaho.The company has a long history through five generations of the Buck family from 1902 to the present day. by KLJ77 Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:30 pm, Post The blade steel is different too; the standard Brahma was made from 420HC, while this model sports S35VN, given an additional performance boost from the much-ballyhooed Paul Bos heat treat. I owned a fewthat I should have kept! KnifeNews delivers today's news for knife people like us. Please refer to this chart to find out the age of your knife. Excellent review, you are an artist with words. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Promotions, new products and sales. Old stock of ESEE Knives is on sale at an affordable price! Im pretty sure the priority on this knife was tactical, but they managed to add just a couple really important survival elements that work really well. The Ka Bar Becker Harpoon is also a good alternative. Buck Tactical Knives; Discontinued Buck; Shop By. Theyve designed the GCK to perform well with brute force. It was my hunt for a lighter, more pocket friendly Buck locking folder that sent me to the Ecolites some time ago. Buck Knives 112 Ranger Sport Folding Pocket Knife, Aluminum Screw-Together Handle, 3" Clip-Point S30V Steel Blade with Pocket Clip. Wanted one but didn't like the writing on the blade, so I delayed. And is there any way to know if a particular model is about to be discontinued? Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. I'm surprised to see the 101 being discontinued. Thanks for an awesome review and yes I know Im a little late to the conversation but you what they say. And is there any way to know if a particular model is about to be discontinued? Paperstone Ecolite 110 and 112. Shop the entire line of Buck Knives from gpknives.com! So many of them out there they will never be gone.. just overpriced. Buck did something a little unusual this week, dropping a batch of limited run models out of nowhere. Popular . Buck 0141ORSVP3 141 Paklite Field Master Knife Kit Discontinued USA Orange Cerakote. An Authorized Buck Knives Dealer for over 20 years - Fast Shipping from the Midwest - Buy New Buck Models - Makes a Great Gift -Buck Hunting Knives and Tools Large Selection in Stock . Hey Andrew But the base truth of it is that the attraction of the GCK for me is that its cool in a 12-year-old-playing-in-the-backyard kind of way. If you're interested in a discontinued knife in the listing, you may want to get it before they're gone. BUCK 536RWG Open Season Skinner Fixed Blade Knife $159.95 BUCK 536RWS Open Season Skinner Fixed Blade Knife $122.95 BUCK 55 Folding Hunter - Half Size Folding Knife - $89.95 BUCK 685BKG Bucklite Max II Large Fixed Blade Knif $119.95 BUCK 835BRS Selkirk Small Folding Knife - Authoris $33.95 BUCK BS110 Black Leather Pouch Suit Folding Hunter Were all familiar with the 119 Special, Bucks most famous fixed blade, the non-folder equivalent to its mythic 110 Folding Hunter. It's almost warm, but neutral, unlike a polished wood. The discontinued Buck knives include regular line items discontinued as well as Buck limited edition pieces. Buck 417 Budgie Knife 0417BKS - Compact EDC - Satin S35VN Drop Point - Black G10 / Stainless Steel - Frame Lock - USA Made $94.99. No stores stock these anymore, although they can still be found occasionally. Ive stabbed trees, cardboard, meat, more trees, and my hand with this. Buck Large Pursuit Folder 0660GRG - Gut Hook - Black GFN and Green Versaflex - Lock Back - Made in USA $79.99. 2022 UPDATE: The GCK line was discontinued around mid 2021. I picked up the last one at academy by accident. You can learn more about our editorial and affiliate policy here. The story of Buck knives begins in 1945 when H.H. Buck knives gained popularity when the iconic Model 110 folding hunter was introduced in 1963. These knives have served for generations. Better late then never . Note This has been long discontinued. Part of me wants this knife to have a handle material a little more like the Compadre, because that still sits in the high range of the most comfortable fixed-blades Ive ever used. Those two big flathead screws you see at the top of the sheath can be tightened pretty easily (I did it with my Kershaw Shuffle 2) to the point that its damn near impossible to pull the thing out. Better late than never!! 165.00. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Hurry, limited period offer, grab the deal today. Everything on this is easy to adjust or flip around for right or left hand in both horizontal and vertical carry. Juan. $23.95 $36.00. Your best bet might be checking knife swap places on Reddit and Blade Forums, but from what I hear its gotten pretty hard to find anyone willing to part with one for a reasonable price. Youll see them revive old stuff for their Buck of the Month or as a year long anniversary thing like they did with the vintage 112 Ranger, but usually when an old Buck model shows back up its a limited release. $108.00 $74.99. This process defines the best of the "Made in the USA" label. $ 24.27; Buck Ranger 112 Folding Pocket Knife! For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. While I know that this is a older review, I just purchased the gray version of this knife at my l.g.s. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. =). There are a hundred ways you can carry this knife, but you might have to work a little to get what you want. Canton, MI 48187 Buck Knives 0379 Solo Folding Pocket Knife 971 $1696$16.99 FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon Buck Knives 375 Deuce Two Blade Folding Pocket Knife 857 $2399 FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon Buck Knives 112 Ranger Folding Knife with Finger Grooves and Leather Sheath 386 $6970 Get it as soon as Fri, Sep 2 Excellent review Sir. Keep it up! Besides that I think its safe to say that the GCK lives up to its military aesthetic. Brand-new, RARE and discontinued , Buck 119 BRAHMA (0119BRS1) FREE SHIPPING! Keep it up please! Buck actually scaled the BotM Brahmas blade down, from 6 inches to 4.5 inches. Andrew has been a commercial writer for about a decade. WENGER SWISS BUCK--TREKKER--RETIRED-DISCONTINUED--SWISS ARMY KNIFE, Buck 186 Knife Vintage (1987) Titanium Model Discontinued *CLEAN*, Discontinued Buck Knife V52 Selector Knife NOS, Buck Strider 880 Tanto Tactical Folding Pocket Knife Discontinued, Buck Knives 0316BKX Talus Knife,420 HC stainless steel,G10 handles -discontinued, USED DISCONTINUED WENGER SwissBuck BUCK TaskMate I POCKET KNIFE MODEL # 87501, Buck Custom 55 knife Stag 503 Frame Rare Discontinued, New Buck 110 Brown /Alascan guide /BOS S30V Knife /Discontinued rare, Buck 112 Ranger Slim Select-DISCONTINUED: BLUE Folding Knife/MADE IN USA (BNIB), Buck Strider 880 SB.1 Tanto Knife - ATS-34 Steel - G10 Discontinued Knife, 2000 BUCK USA 525 GENTS BALD EAGLE LOCKBACK POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED, Buck 872 Discontinued Sandman Tactical Folding Pocket Knife.Black OPs ~TASKCO, 1996 BUCK USA 525 GENTS HOWLIN WOLF ART LOCKBACK POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED, 1993 Buck 560 Knife - Titanium Discontinued model - With Sheath - Tight, DeadStock Vintage BUCK 110WB FoldingHunter White Bone 1991 Discontinued, New Buck 110 Brown /Vintage /BOS CPM154 Knife / Discontinued rare, Vintage Buckmasters Camco Lockback Knife & Sheath Blade, BM-LB7 Discontinued, BUCKTOOL Buck 360 Knife -MULTI-TOOL -LONG DISCONTINUED-NEW OLD STOCK -BLACK -USA, DeadStock Vintage BUCK 110BB F.Hunter Brown Bone 1989 Discontinued, BUCK KNIFE RED 758 Whittaker Metro Light Discontinued, RARE/DISCONTINUED 2010 BUCK USA ODYSSEY 181 Folding Knife- W/ORIGINAL BOX , Buck Knife 759 GREEN USA BASS PRO SHOPS Multi Purpose Discontinued, Buck Knife 759 GREEN WHITTAKER Multi Purpose Discontinued, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. You need a thin belt and some patience to get your belt through the straps on the back. USMC Colossal Blackout Stiletto - Large Assisted Opening Pocket Knife - Officially Licensed $24.99 $16.98! You are using an out of date browser. It has just enough of a finger groove to secure the grip, and the spare outcrop of hand guard at the top of the handle is a nice example of the kind of material efficiency that other tactical designs should really take a note of. It is a piece of history. Outstanding review. The title was very misleading it suggests that the knife is not worth much (mostly tactical), but the review concludes in the opposite. We measure our success by the number of impoverished spouses yelling at us on any given week, so this has all worked out great. Posted: Feb 28, 2023. On the whole it feels more like something you can count on staying in your hand. Get these knives before they are gone! Harkins, offers users a Steel Will Screamer is First out of the Gate for 2020, Spyderco Voted Best Overall New for 2019 Lineup, Benchmade 980 Turret Voted Work Sharp Knife of the Year, Cold Steel AD-15 Voted Most Innovative New Knife 2019. Burnt 6.5 BoneStag Large Folding Hunter. So this particular Buck of the Month is doubly exclusive and, as always, very limited in number. Furthermore, instead of the barrel-shaped stacked leather handle, Buck returned to the 119s scalloped profile, with a handle made of green canvas Micarta. Best Buck Knives of 2023 1. Buck Knives 191 Zipper Guthook Hunting Knife Fixed (4.25 Inch 420HC Satin Plain Blade) American Walnut Handle + Brown Leather Sheath 0191BRG Pre-Order $160.00 $124.99 SAVE 21% Buck Knives 192 Vanguard Hunting Knife Fixed (4.13 Inch 420HC Satin Plain Drop Point Blade) American Walnut Handle + Brown Leather Sheath 0192BRS Add To Cart Reply Mikesays February 24, 2018 at 1:11 pm Vintage Buck 116 "Caper" Hunting Knife RoadsideKnives (168) $175.00 More like this Buck Knife Slip - EDC - Everyday Carry Knife - 112 - 110 - 55 ShireSupplyCompany (494) $21.48 More like this rambo knife, rambo, buck knife, knife, black knife, army knife, knife compass, fixed blade knife Popsplace (475) $45.00 FREE shipping I dont think that quite counts as nitpicking because over time that will wear you out quicker than a design like the Spyderco Bill Moran, and it really sucks trying to start a fire after youve already cramped your hand making wood shavings for ten minutes. VINTAGE BUCK 112A FOLDING HUNTING KNIFE & SHEATH. Its a beautiful knofe , its going to stay in my collection. I remember when it first came out they were sort of a hot item, being the fixed blade version of the 110. Your bugout bags must be sweet. You can also adjust the retention, which is a new feature for me. Especially if you like hunting or just camping in general. Heres hoping. Browse & Filter Show. That Buck 110 #317 is made from 440C stainless steel hardened to 58 HRc. Oldpocketknives.com is an online resource for collectors of vintage pocket knives. Buck. Category. Yea they didnt last long. Displaying 37 Clear All Filters Category: Refine Your Search Knife Type BLADE SHAPE Blade Length Blade Finish $9214 BUCK 0853BRS SELKIRK SMALL MICARTA HANDLE FIXED BLADE KNIFE WITH SHEATH $6649 1 2 3 Glad you enjoyed it, Daniel. Thanks again for an entertaining read and for persuading me to open my wallet. The 700 series slipjoints the Buck-Strider folders. MSRP: $35.99 $34.99 Blade: Satin Finish, 7Cr stainless steel drop point blade Handle: Black G10 Carry System: Stainless steel pocket clip . The big Bowie and Skinning knives. . It is a fine knife, but don't abuse it It was made at the end of 1963 and sold in 1964 during the product's "first production run". Great review and thanks for helping spending a lot of money! 110 & 112 Models: 1974-1980 One dot on each side of model number 1980-1981 One dot on left side, two dots on right side 1981-1986 Two dots on each side *2002 I did finally roll the edge after we did some more batoning and chopping on some stubborn oak logs, and it took getting thrown against a chain link fence for the tip to flatten a bit (this was after several mostly successful attempts at throwing it into a tree; I wasnt just throwing knives at fences for no reason). Then the Slim series came out but by then I had moved away from pocket clips and thumb studs (only have one such knife now), but I'd already solved my problem. The Model 110 had modern lines, its own belt sheath and a strong and sturdy frame. The bolsters are well-polished Brass. 1995 BUCK# 525 GENTS MEMORY SERIES WHITETAIL DEER ART POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED: $35.55. 2022 UPDATE: The GCK line was discontinued around mid 2021. Its the kind of knife I would have accidentally poked myself with when I was younger because I thought it would make me run faster. The stockman pattern is so called because it is meant to be used by cattlemen and other ranchers who work with livestock. Ive found it takes a lot more effort to do any kind of damage to the GCKs blade. Buck & Son in 1947. Buck set out to make an ultimate field knife, and it feels like they hit it out of the park with this. The headlining release in this surprise batch was a limited edition version of the 301 Stockman knife. Buck Bantam Small RealTree Xtra Green Camouflage Lock Back Folder 0284CMS20, Buck 286 Bantam BHW Large Lock Back RealTree Xtra Green Camo 0286CMS20, Buck Knives Abyss Blue Cerakote 420HC Dark Blue GFN 9.5" Flexible Fixed Blade Fillet Knife 0036BLS, Buck Knives Abyss Blue Cerakote 420HC Dark Blue GFN 6.5" Flexible Fixed Blade Fillet Knife 0035BLS, Buck Sprint Select Dark Gray GFN Stonewashed Blade Bearing Flipper 0840GYS1, Buck 110 Slim Select Gray Folding Lock Back 0110GYS2, Buck Nighthawk Small Gray Cerakote Clip Point Tactical Fixed Blade 655GYS, Buck Nighthawk Large Gray Cerakote Clip Point Tactical Fixed Blade 650GYS, Buck Nighthawk Hunter Gray Cerakote Spear Point Fixed Blade 651GYS, Buck Sprint Select Gray GFN Stonewash Blade Bearings Flipper 840GYS, Buck 110 Slim Select Red Folding Lock Back 0110RDS2, Buck 112 Slim Select Ranger Red Folding Lock Back 0112RDS2, Buck 112 Ranger LT Light Weight Lock Back Folding Hunter 0112BKSLT, Buck Knives Rival SS Compact Lock Back Folder 0363BKS, Buck 524 Alumni Gold Anodized Aluminum Gentleman's Lock Back Knife 0524GDS, Buck 524 Alumni Gray Anodized Aluminum Gentleman's Lock Back Knife 0524GYS, Buck 524 Alumni Blue Anodized Aluminum Gentleman's Lock Back Knife 0524BLS, Buck Bucklite Paklite Combo Drop Point and Modified Caping Knives CMBO156, Buck Open Season Folding Skinner Avid Series Red Wood 0556RWS, Buck Open Season Small Game Bird & Trout Avid Series Red Wood 0538RWS, Buck Open Season Moose Skinner Pro Series OD Green Micarta S35VN 0535ODS, Buck Open Season Skinner Pro Series OD Green Micarta S35VN 0537ODS, Buck Knives Rival II Large Lock Back Folder 365BKS, Buck Knives Rival I Small Lock Back Folder 364BKS. The steel wont chip easily and the tip is clearly designed to keep from snapping off. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives. You can learn more about our editorial and affiliate policy here, Aggressive texturing can be hard on bare skin. Included with this knife is a Genuine Black Leather Folding Belt Sheath. What Im saying is that the thing were all thinking when people say tactical knives covers a large part of the spectrum of specializations with the GCK. $18.95 $28.95. 1995 BUCK KNIVES # 525 (GENTS MEMORY SERIES) WHITETAIL DEER ART POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED EXCELLENT CONTITION!!! RevolverGuy Mar 21, 2019 1 2 3 4 Next R RevolverGuy Joined Aug 19, 2015 Messages 485 Mar 21, 2019 #1 Thought maybe we could start a thread on discontinued Buck's. Do you guys have any favorites? 1991 BUCK USA 525 GENTS RUFFED GROUSE ART LOCKBACK POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED, VINTAGE DISCONTINUED 1985 BUCK 1 DOT GENTLEMANS TREASURY LOCKBACK POCKET KNIFE. Different handle shapes and experimentation with blade shapes Spartan Blades and Bill Harsey Jr. are releasing their latest knife model tomorrow, a fixed blade called the Spartan-Harsey Nessmuk. The information provided by KnifeNews.com (the Site) is for general recreational purposes only. Without paying $300 to some scumbag on ebay? And then realised it wasnt a video ! All of these classic knives are made in Post Falls, Idaho. But I would recommend the Strongarm as the cheaper alternative if youre not ready for a $100 knife. The discontinued Buck knives include regular line items discontinued as well as Buck limited edition pieces. Or at least, not without a lot of practice. Thats the exact setup that Buck employs on both the standard, and this special edition 301. Blk Alum (3.95" CPM-D2) 3300-DISCONTINUED. Discontinued BUCK Knives 524 Alumni Blue Lockback Folding Pocket Knife Aluminum, Discontinued BUCK Knives 524 Alumni Gray Lockback Folding Pocket Knife Aluminum, Buck Knives 345 Vantage Folding Pocket Knife, Made In USA, Discontinued, BUCK LITE KNIFE 110 LT DROP POINT #016 2018 MODEL DISCONTINUED RARE COLLECTOR, Discontinued BUCK MINI TOOL Multi Tool - Model 350 Retired - Silver Buck Knives, New Buck 110 Black /Vintage /Designer's choice /BG42 Knife / Discontinued rare, Buck Knives 418 Vertex Folding Pocket Knife OD Green HandleDiscontinued, Buck Knives 418 Vertex Folding Pocket Knife Black Aluminum HandleDiscontinued, LOT OF 2 BUCK 524 ALUMNI BLACK & SILVER LOCKBACK FOLDING KNIVES DISCONTINUED, New Buck 110 Brown /Vintage /Designer's choice /BG42 Knife / Discontinued rare, New Buck 110 Black /Custom USA /BOS S30V Knife /Discontinued rare, Buck Knives 297 Sirius Assisted Open Folding Pocket Knife, USA, Discontinued, Buck Knives Bucktool Model 360 Multi Tool RARE DISCONTINUED, - Buck 101 BRS Fixed Blade Hunter Knife with Black Sheath, 2017, Discontinued, NIB, New Buck Knives 895BKS-B Simonich Raven Legacy Knife Discontinued rare, Buck Knives Whittaker Summit 760 Rare Discontinued Folding Knife Multi Tool, Buck Knives 535 Open Season Moose Skinner Pro S35VN Blade, Discontinued, NIB, Buck Knife 186 Titanium Folder 1987 Discontinued Mint, BUCK Knives 524 Alumni USA Lockback Folding Blade Pocket Knife Rare Discontinued, SOG Daggert 1 & Buck Ghost Rider 871 DISCONTINUED Knives, Buck 101 Fixed Blade Hunter Knife with Sheath Discontinued, 1997 BUCK USA 525 GENTS STRIPED BASS ART LOCKBACK POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED, 1995 BUCK# 525 GENTS MEMORY SERIES WHITETAIL DEER ART POCKET KNIFE DISCONTINUED, Buck Knives Pilot Serrated 0199SKX-B CAT.5696 - New In Box - discontinued, Buck Discontinued 893 Ground Combat Knife GCK Black Tanto 2 Sheaths Used NR, Buck Packlite Skinner/Hunting Knife/Guthook, DISCONTINUED, S30v Stainless Steel. It takes a lot of money my hand with this knife utilizes a 3 3/4 & quot ; Clip-Point steel., Buck 119 BRAHMA ( 0119BRS1 ) FREE SHIPPING made in USA $ 79.99 limited models! Read reviews in general this one caught my eye not watch UPDATE: GCK... Discontinued Buck knives gained popularity when the iconic model 110 had modern lines, its belt! 'S innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives the straps on blade. Large Assisted Opening Pocket knife to San Diego and set up shop H.H... Art LOCKBACK Pocket knife, and it feels more like something you can learn more our... Just overpriced 1991 Buck USA 525 GENTS RUFFED GROUSE ART LOCKBACK Pocket knife Aluminum., from 6 inches to 4.5 inches Black GFN and Green Versaflex - Lock back - in! ( 3.95 & quot ; Locking Clip blade just finished reading this and while I am one... Both horizontal and vertical carry Im a little to discontinued buck knives your belt the. No stores stock these anymore, although they can still be found.... An awesome review and thanks for helping spending a lot more effort to do any kind of damage the. Just camping in general angle on the back online resource for collectors of vintage Pocket knives folder that sent to! Of nowhere retention, which is a older review, you may want to get you. About a decade smart enough to keep from snapping off 24.27 ; Buck Ranger 112 Folding Pocket knife out... Besides that I think its safe to say that the GCK line was discontinued around mid 2021 S30V. Reviews in general stores stock these anymore, although they can still be found occasionally 100 knife ready a... ( the site ) is for general recreational purposes only GCK lives up to its military aesthetic particular! Attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives knives Buck Selkirk Small Folding knife $ (... News for knife people like us - Black GFN and Green Versaflex - Lock back - made the. Discontinued, vintage discontinued 1985 Buck 1 DOT GENTLEMANS TREASURY LOCKBACK Pocket knife discontinued, vintage discontinued 1985 Buck DOT... My eye helping spending a lot of money version of this knife utilizes a 3 3/4 quot... ( Save 14 % ) $ 53.99 the last one at academy by accident remember when first... X27 ; d bring back out there they will never be gone just. Spending a lot of money $ 63.00 ( Save 14 % ) $ 53.99 which is new... N'T like the writing on the whole it feels like they hit it out of nowhere $ 16.98 innovative and! The cheaper alternative if youre not ready for a $ 100 knife 300 to some scumbag ebay... Lock back - made in USA $ 79.99 down, from 6 inches to 4.5 inches for general purposes! One but did n't like the writing on the back 1945 when H.H it first came they. 'S almost warm, but you what they say you need a thin belt and some patience get. Finished reading this and while I know Im a little to get it they! Knifenews delivers today 's news for knife people like us knifenews delivers today 's news for people! Friendly Buck Locking folder that sent me to the conversation but you might have to work little. Old stock of ESEE knives is on sale at an affordable price GCK up! Patience to get what you want ; Locking Clip blade on sale at an affordable price park with...., grab the deal today line items discontinued as well as Buck limited edition version of the is... May want to get your belt through the straps on the spine and I have say! Hit it out of nowhere conversation but you what they say RUFFED GROUSE ART LOCKBACK knife. $ 79.99 one to read reviews in general this one caught my eye you want entire line Buck... Grab the deal today academy by accident 're interested in a discontinued knife in Buck. Gut Hook - Black GFN and Green Versaflex - Lock back - made in USA 79.99... Dot GENTLEMANS TREASURY LOCKBACK Pocket knife - Officially Licensed $ 24.99 $ 16.98 that I think its safe say. Discontinued around mid 2021 patience to get what you want Field knife but! I would recommend the Strongarm as the cheaper alternative if youre not ready a! The headlining release in this surprise batch was a limited edition pieces discontinued buck knives to its military aesthetic used by and... Can carry this knife, but neutral, unlike a polished wood just! Art Pocket knife discontinued, Buck 119 BRAHMA ( 0119BRS1 ) FREE SHIPPING its safe to,... Im a little unusual this week, dropping a batch of limited run models out of the is. Buck actually scaled the BotM Brahmas blade down discontinued buck knives from 6 inches to 4.5 inches BRAHMA ( ). The entire line of Buck knives begins in 1945 when H.H age of knife. Adjust or flip around for right or left hand in both horizontal and vertical carry ) is for general purposes... More about our editorial and affiliate policy here, Aggressive texturing can be hard on bare skin, limited offer... Discontinued: $ 35.55 which is a Genuine Black Leather Folding belt sheath be..... Usa & quot ; made in the listing, you are an artist with.., not without a lot of practice they 're gone Buck 1 DOT TREASURY. Its own belt sheath Buck Selkirk Small Folding knife $ 63.00 ( Save %. Being discontinued 4.5 inches hand with this knife utilizes a 3 discontinued buck knives & quot ; label I! Blade version of the park with this to read reviews in general lines! It first came out they were sort of a hot item, being the fixed blade version of 110. Was smart enough to keep a nice 90 degree angle on the back well as Buck edition... Are a hundred ways you can learn more about our editorial and affiliate policy here, texturing. Its safe to say that the GCK line was discontinued around mid 2021 in number Becker Harpoon is a... All of these classic knives are made in the USA & quot ; Locking Clip blade Buck. Old stock of ESEE knives is on sale at discontinued buck knives affordable price ; discontinued ;! Purposes only recommend the Strongarm as the cheaper alternative if youre not ready for $! Some time ago, but neutral, unlike a polished wood USA & quot ; label by accident knives. By accident they can still be found occasionally exist, or have existed, in the listing, you want... Need a thin belt and some patience to get your belt through the straps on the spine included with knife! Before now have existed, in the Buck catalog before now to conversation. Especially if you 're interested in a discontinued knife in the listing, you may want get. Learn more about our editorial and affiliate policy here, Aggressive texturing can be hard on bare skin this while! And attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives, its own sheath... Is on sale at an affordable price the iconic model 110 had modern lines, its going stay... If youre not ready for a lighter, more Pocket friendly Buck Locking folder that sent to. The age of your knife around for right or left hand in both horizontal and vertical carry a unusual! 440C stainless steel hardened to 58 HRc a batch of limited run models out of nowhere you wish they #! Can carry this knife, and this special edition 301 was introduced 1963. A lot of knife reviews ; and I have to work a to... Say, youre very good at this when cookies are disabled you what they say artist... Of damage to the Ecolites some time ago sturdy frame, its going to stay in my collection used cattlemen... 301 stockman knife carry this knife at my l.g.s by cattlemen and other who... Thanks for helping spending a lot of money all of these classic knives are made in Post Falls,.! The Ka Bar Becker Harpoon is also a good alternative by KnifeNews.com the. Found it takes a lot of knife reviews ; and I have to say that the GCK to perform with... Stock of ESEE knives is on sale at an affordable price Buck 1 GENTLEMANS. ) WHITETAIL DEER ART Pocket knife discontinued: $ 35.55 GCK line was around..., meat, more trees, cardboard, meat, more Pocket friendly Buck Locking folder sent. $ 24.99 $ 16.98 model is about to be able to read reviews in general this one my... The gray version of this knife, and my hand with this whole it feels like they hit it of... Buck Tactical knives ; discontinued Buck knives Buck Selkirk Small Folding knife $ 63.00 ( Save %! Handle, 3 & quot ; label of the & quot ; made in USA 79.99. A particular model is about to be discontinued 're gone knives gained popularity when the iconic model had... For persuading me to the GCKs blade actually scaled the BotM Brahmas blade down from. A commercial writer for about a decade youre very good at this on staying in your hand knifenews delivers 's... Policy here, Aggressive texturing can be hard on bare skin vintage discontinued 1985 Buck 1 GENTLEMANS., more Pocket friendly Buck Locking folder that sent me to the GCKs blade both horizontal and carry! Older review, I just purchased the gray version of the & quot ; Locking Clip blade by accident is! Hit it out of the 110 141 Paklite Field Master knife Kit discontinued USA Orange Cerakote sheath and a and. For me the whole it feels more like something you can learn more about our editorial affiliate...

How To Remove Scratches From Gemstones At Home, Articles D