Previously, some editions of the show also used the 1950 hit version by Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians, or occasionally the version by The Specials from their 1980 album More Specials. Jackie Brambles hosts The Evening Show every Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 10pm. Three hours of songs that make a night in feel like a night out if you're with friends, or offers up the soundtrack for the perfect party for one if you're tuning in alone. New listeners, new arrivals, its our first day of term together. Katherine Crown (born November 23, 1985) is a Canadian voice actress and writer. Cast - Main & Supports all very very . He participated in Thursday's confessions as 'Novice Nigel'. drivetime Radio simonmayo Show more Pause 1 Drivetime Drama - Four 2 Drivetime Drama - Three 2,159 3 Drivetime Drama - Two 1,277 4 VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898), Get to know more about sports presenter Matt Williams here, Here are all the ways you can listen to Greatest Hits Radio. You kind of know what an awful lot of people are doing, its the end of most peoples day, theyre doing some final bits of work, theyre shutting the laptop, theyre doing a bit of food preparation, theyre driving home. A librarian named Flux recalls a series of earthquakes that destroyed the continental United States. Join him for the Music Marathon from 1am and the Best Time Of The Day Show 4-6am weekdays. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. Simon Mayo's All Request Friday kicks off at 5pm every Friday! pic.twitter.com/YfygtXcm8w, Greatest Hits Radio (@greatesthitsuk) March 15, 2021, It's official @simonmayo is BACK on Drivetime ? Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming medical . As with several other shows across BBC Radio, highlights from the show were released as a podcast, which could be downloaded from the BBC's website and from other sources (such as iTunes). We love it when the everyone guesses differently! Stand-in presenters on the Radio 2 incarnation of the show included Patrick Kielty, Liza Tarbuck, Ryan Tubridy, Richard Allinson, Richard Bacon, Mark Goodier, Sara Cox and Amol Rajan, stand-in hosts on the Greatest Hits Radio version of the show are Richard Allinson, Jackie Brambles, Kate Thornton, Andy Crane, Alex Lester, and Mark Goodier. He also discovers the government is putting forth footage of non-existent riots as a means of establishing law and order. 4.6K views, 23 likes, 8 loves, 8 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: Here today, guessed tomorrow! Greatest Hits Radio is available in more areas across the UK than ever before. On Fridays, in the second report he interviewed somebody who is involved in a sport that is not regularly reported in the general media, known as the Friday Fixture. The theme is quite mature, most people used to the standard Rom-com but this drama really delivers. Weekdays at 4pm ? Plus plenty of stories from my career in music, film and TV. That was my first concert and I loved it!, The idea of only listening to one song for the rest of my life, I mean that is just a terrible thought! DJ Simon Mayo has told how he landed at the centre of a legal dust-up with the BBC when he took the p out of PopMaster, the Radio 2 legend Ken Bruces popular quiz. On this day in 1975, Face The Music, ELO's fifth album is released. Text Us. You kind of know what an awful lot of people are doing, it's the end of most people's day, they're doing some final bits of work, they're shutting the laptop, they're doing a bit of food preparation, they're driving home. Congratulations to Matt, Dave, and Gary for beating the first. It was 5 for the ticket, I was at school in Worthing and came up on the train after school to get to the London Palladium. Get to know more about sports presenter Matt Williams here! Jackie promises to deliver: "Great music and great conversations! They presented their last show together on 20 December, with Mayo hosting solo the following day, marking the end of his 17-year stint at the station. You can connect with DriveTime on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest or by phone at 800-DRV-TIME. Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. drivetime Radio simonmayo. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Download the Greatest Hits Radio App on Android. Regular background music used on Fridays included "On the Rebound" by Floyd Cramer, "Tom Hark" by The Piranhas, "A Swingin' Safari" by Bert Kaempfert, "Giorgio by Moroder" by Daft Punk, "House of the King" by Focus, and Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac as well as other stock instrumentals in different musical styles. The Drivetime: Directed by Antero Alli. [14], An album featuring a selection of live tracks performed on the show, alongside other tracks picked by Mayo was released on 24 February 2014. [2], In 2013, automotive financing company DriveTime hired Crown, along with Nicole Randall Johnson, for an advertising campaign called DriveTime Girls. "Find out more about Jackie Brambles here. End the day right with The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show. It is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the United Kingdom. "Find out more about Des Paul here. She participated in the daily confessions as 'Sister Bobbie'. Drivetime Drama is a feature where Simon, Matt Williams and producer Suzi act out a small scene that represents a song title and listeners have to guess the track. With Michael Taylor Donovan, Antero Alli, Gregory Baisden, Guy Bird. The instrumental "Garden Party" by Mezzoforte was used as a backing track during one of the show's features. Drivetime - RT Radio 1 Listen LATEST episode Drivetime Mon - Fri 16:30 - 19:00 Sarah McInerney and Cormac hEadhra bring you the day's top news, current affairs and sports stories. champion | 4.2K views, 32 likes, 7 loves, 2 comments, 7 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: We have a winner! [1] She is known for voicing Izzy in Total Drama, Fin in Stoked, Mary Wendle and Melanie Baker in Clarence, Tulip in Storks and Ivy in Amphibia. Theres room for all of us. She is known for voicing Izzy in Total Drama, Fin in Stoked, Mary Wendle and Melanie Baker in Clarence, Tulip in Storks and Ivy in Amphibia. Speaking about his show, Richard said: "The idea is to recreate all those great memories I have of Saturday afternoons growing up, a bunch of us meeting up to buy clothes, records, maybe sort a dateeverything happened on a Saturday and we remember the records we played at that time. From 3rd April, he'll host a show from 10am-1pm. The drivetime show would also be extended to 8pm (being cut back an hour to make room for Tony Blackburn's Golden Hour every Friday from 7pm. [1][2], The Drivetime was produced on a budget of US$5,000 (currently $9,000[3]). Simon might be looking for shoutouts or other contributions, listen out on air! [2] In 2013, automotive financing company DriveTime hired Crown, along with Nicole Randall Johnson, for an advertising campaign called DriveTime Girls. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The first album I bought was Simon and Garfunkels Bridge Over Troubled Water but I have everything that Paul Simon has ever recorded and Ive interviewed him a number of times," Simon revealed. "Find out more about Mark Goodier here. From its impressive production team to its journey to the top of the charts . Simon also has new sung jingles to use on the show, which are produced with VO mentions for local areas. Join Andy's late-night community of music and company, Sunday-Thursday at 10pm.Andy has three hours of the biggest songs from the 70s, 80s and 90s as well as The Top 10 at 10 and Midnight Music Marathon. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. You can listen on DAB digital radio, online at www.greatesthitsradio.co.uk, or via the Greatest Hits Radio app. I insist you have a dance with me on the Kitchen Disco, I share some fun news stories from the previous week on The Headliners and get you smiling no matter what, sharing some of my favourite tracks from the 70s, 80, and 90s. pic.twitter.com/2cf4zFZM7Z. Also if youve listened to Greatest Hits Radio at Drivetime for a while, thank you, stay with us. There's the Sharp Shoutout and of course the Top 10 at 10 too. The message of the show is the same - enjoy yourself, its later than you think!". As well as hosting his Drivetime show from 4-7pm every weekday, you can also listen to him on Simon Mayo: The Album Show every Sunday from 1pm. "Find out more about Jenny Powell here. "Find out more about Richard Allinson here. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Check out our FAQ Page. Download the Greatest Hits Radio App on iOS. Nigel said of the show: "Ill be serving the finest version of a classic dish, so Kitchens Greatest Hits, starting off with a Steak and Ale Pie. )[3] The final regular show was broadcast on Thursday 3 May 2018, with the show officially ending with All Request Friday the following day. Find out your real down payment online in minutes before you even go into the dealership. VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898). When Simon Mayo was a young whippersnapper presenter, he received thousands of letters from listeners confessing their worst misdemeanours and closely kept secrets, begging for his forgiveness. Good Luck messages from @GaryBarlow, @eddireader & @martiofficial. I think it is that sense of camaraderie, its the end of the day, people want to be cheered up and they want to spend some time with some decent folk on the radio! The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show have been dreaming up and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song title. Just enter your ZIP code to get the most accurate details and you're on your way to an instant cash offer! . Our down payments are $1,000 less on average!*. Articles - Feb 23, 2023. [5], The Drivetime received mixed reviews. ", He added: Returning to Drivetime is so very exciting for me. [4], Alli shot The Drivetime in five different video formatsBETA SP, HI-8, VHS, C-VHS, SVHSand in Super 8 film. The show is broadcast from London across the Greatest Hits Radio network in England and Wales, and features split ads/jingles, regional news and local travel news for each licence the show is broadcast on. All the ways you can listen to Greatest Hits Radio, Get to know Nigel Barden from the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show, Kitchen Greatest Hits: All the recipes the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show, Get to know Matt Williams from the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show, Get to know Producer Suzi from the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show). As far as I know, nobody has any problems.. I hope it goes very well. Current producer Suzi Purdie joins in with the show every day, joining in with the Drivetime Drama and taking part in the daily Confessions as 'Sister Suzi'. If you have a Confession then there is a specific email for submitting them: You can text the show by starting your message with the word SIMON and sending to 61054, charges apply. The BBC website reviewed his first Scala show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature was strangely reminiscent of PopMaster. Simon, who will continue his weekend shows on Scala, says his new station, which plays hits from the 1970s, 80s, and 90s, is refreshingly clearly defined. [3], Annie Award for Voice Acting in a Feature Production, "Andy Samberg, Kelsey Grammer to Voice Animated 'Storks', "Katie Crown gets excited over voice work in 'Storks', https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Katie_Crown&oldid=1135339393, Aunty Pomegranate, Mama Bird, Mrs. Panda Monster, Tina, Nurse, Audience Member, Samantha, Meredith's Assistant, Additional voices, This page was last edited on 24 January 2023, at 02:04. The Drivetime begins in 2023 on the Nostradamus Islands, where a man named Flux (Michael Douglas, but not the famous one) recalls the series of horrible earthquakes that had destroyed the U.S . Estimated monthly payments shown assume that a customer is purchasing a vehicle for personal use with DriveTime's average term of 69 monthly payments and an APR (interest rate) of either 6% (best deal) or 17.5% (average deal), based upon DriveTime transactions January 2021 . Before the theme plays, a re-written, a cappella version of "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" by Harry Belafonte played, with "Day-O, me say Day-O" replaced with "Mayo, Simon Mayo". The campaign ran from late 2013 throughout 2014. You and me. Plot. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Plus! Lines are open on Friday from 3pm when we will be taking your requests. Two weekly podcasts were produced, both released on Fridays. He told us: I chose to do Drivetime on Greatest Hits Radio because I have some unfinished business there. Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed? Greatest Hits Radios new networked Drivetime show with Simon Mayo launched on Monday with Gary Barlow, Marti Pellow, Midge Ure, Tony Hadley and many more artists wishing him well. Ive already messaged Sara. The riot footage was culled from the September 10, 1994, riots in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood that protested alleged police brutality. This is actually quite a fine drama, surprised of the score given. Sign up for the Mirror's daily newsletter for all the juiciest news, Oprah Winfrey hailed 'Queen of America' after history of bombshell interviews, Demi Lovato says she used drugs as a 'coping mechanism' before near-fatal overdose, Vile dad texted 'SHUT UP' to screaming daughter on night she died alone and covered in maggots - as sick parents jailed for killing disabled teen daughter by letting her balloon to 23st, Seven bombshell claims from Matt Hancock's leaked WhatsApps during pandemic, Police give fresh update as Constance Marten baby search teams continue hunt for missing infant - LATEST UPDATES, ITV give update on Jeremy Clarkson's future as host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire after Meghan Markle row, Worlds most scenic city is in the UK - and it's beaten the likes of Paris and Sydney, 'FINAL AND CRUEL PUNISHMENT': Harry and Meghan 'stunned' and two other royals 'appalled' by Frogmore eviction, says pal, FOOTBALL NEWS LIVE: Jesus makes Arsenal return, Ten Hag speaks out, Man Utd takeover delayed, Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry had 'inoperable' tumour during pregnancy, Amy Nuttall 'rumbled' husband Andrew Buchan's 'affair' over detail in new lingerie, Husband sick in dock as wife is jailed for biting landlady's EAR off in pub attack, Aldi worker shares three tips to help keep the cost of your food shop down, Dad-of-three tragically drowns in hot tub on weekend break to seaside with family, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. I'll give you TV recommendations for your weekend, there's always a slow dance at the end, and I turn the decks over to you to pick your favourite songs. Perhaps Trina is the hook killer and she will be so mad after learning her mother lied to her that she will kill someone. We asked Simon some questions to help you get to know him better. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Kicking off. Are you saintly with no story to tell? Bruce Springsteen and Born to Run. Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox. December 1 at 8:40 AM 0:59 Boy Meets Girl: Writing for Whitney Houston Greatest Hits Radio 3.5K views Benji Ming at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, performing the smallest play in the world "Drivetime Drama" which is performed in his car as he drives. You'll know him from Top Of The Pops and Fun House. The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show celebrated its 1st birthday on 15th March 2022. So first thing to say, thank you to all the previous presenters who sat here doing this show in previous months and years, building the show up to where it is now. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. 1.1K views, 20 likes, 8 loves, 4 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: "It's not what you chew, it's the way that you chew it!" Some brilliant guesses for Mayo's. Flux goes to 1999 Seattle and watches the TeleVisionary Terrorist NetWeb along the way. He hopes to lure his Radio 2 listeners from the dark side when he reunites with sports presenter Matt Williams and food guru Nigel Barden. He said: Listening to Greatest Hits is a bit like accepting youre a 33-inch waist. 2023 TV GUIDE, A FANDOM COMPANY. Its a show I loved so much and now on Greatest Hits Radio we intend to make it even better and with Matt Williams back on sport, we cant wait to get started. He also occasionally participated in the daily confession, Dedicoat retired from newsreading and continuity announcing duties on BBC Radio 2 on Friday 27 March 2015, but briefly returned on Monday 30 March 2015 for one final confession. Or even a 34 and its fine.. Simon Mayo Drivetime, is the incarnation of the drivetime show on BBC Radio 2 between 11 January 2010 and 4 May 2018, being revived briefly for Mayo's final show with the station on 21 December that year, and then fully from 15 March 2021 on Greatest Hits Radio. He has been a huge Paul Simon fan for a very long time and he went to see him on his 'Live Rhymin' tour. Youre not a 31 any more. Play Simon Mayo - Drivetime Drama - The First Show by Planet Radio on desktop and mobile. I don't believe Heather is the real hook and just a copycat to try to give Esme an alibi. Kate explained what listeners can expect from her show: "It's the kind of show that lets you know it's Saturday night, no matter where you're listening in from and no matter who you're with. He said: When things are changed, people dont like it. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think Simon Mayo is the Drivetime host on Greatest Hits Radio! Katie's character was flatulent, something they wrote in last minute to accommodate Katie's bad reaction to a medication. The one and only Nigel Barden provides some brilliant recipes for you to try at home every Thursday on Kitchen Greatest Hits during the Simon Mayo Drivetime show. It does not store any personal data. Keep reading to learn more about Simon and how to get involved with the show including Simon Mayo's Confessions, All Request Friday and guess the Drivetime Drama! Society's obsession with communications technology has created the near-extinction of conversation. If you've got a guess then you can call 033 2020 402 when Simon is on air 4-7pm. Here are all the ways you can listen to Greatest Hits Radio - including what to ask your Smart Speakers to play wherever you are and how to listen on your TV. Sally Boazman was the regular travel reporter on the show, Boazman was known as 'Mother Superior' in the daily confessions. Shorts, Shorts Everywhere As New Bugs Makes Debut, Seattle Times, August 30, 1995, "Film Programs: Size Matters Part II: Feature-Length Experimental Video: The Drivetime", Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Drivetime&oldid=1141935279, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2018, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 27 February 2023, at 17:05. Society's obsession with communications technology has created the near . Join Martin Kemp with The Mix Tape every Friday from 7pm!Martin has got "the perfect soundtrack to start your weekend," and his show includes: "All the biggest songs of the 70s 80s and 90s that we grew up listening to on full volume. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Simon Mayo has been a familiar voice on Drivetime for many years. Find out more about Richard Allinson here. He revived the theme music and jingles used in this incarnation of the programme. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Greatest Hits Radio is home to some incredible presenters including Simon Mayo, Mark Goodier, Pat Sharp, Paul Gambaccini, Jenny Powell, Jackie Brambles, Rossie, Kate Thornton and Richard Allinson. Something went wrong, please try again later. GHRs obligatory regional show, previously Drivetime, now airs between 1pm and 4pm weekdays. Show more. (Quoting Born to Run lyrics) The highways are jammed with broken heroes on our last chance power drive. TV Shows. Simon Mayo gets you home with his Drivetime show, Monday to Friday from 4pm - 7pm. but in August 2014 made the move to weekends on BBC Radio 2. Hope youll around, at least until 7pm. It is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the United Kingdom. Mark has the Top 10 at 10, My Greatest Hit and Their Greatest Hit - weekdays 10am-1pm.Mark shared why he loves his show, saying: "Radio is intimate, it is a companion and there with you through life's highs and life's challenges and Greatest Hits Radio will bring back the memories of the important times in our lives. Carvana TV Spot, 'Enjoy the New Way to Buy a Car', TrueCar TV Spot, 'The Future of Car Buying Is Here', DriveTime TV Spot, 'The Real Deal: Soft Pull', DriveTime TV Spot, 'The Real Deal: Approved: Soft Pull', This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. The biggest songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s played by presenters you know and love. Listen along when Simon is on air from 4-7pm and if you've got a guess for the latest Drivetime Drama then you can call 0333 2020 402. I didnt want to say Naomi if it wasnt Naomi and my producer didnt say. They felt annoyed, and hopefully theyll come over and find us on Greatest Hits.. Alan Dedicoat was the regular newsreader and continuity announcer on BBC Radio 2, who read the 17:00 news occasionally, coming into the show. Jingle Enjoy yourself.. its later than you think was back, along with Sports presenter Matt Williams, a member of Simons previous Drivetime line-up although broadcasting from his attic in North London due to Covid restrictions. Simon promised listeners a few new ideas a few old ideas as well. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Get to know more about Nigel here or you can check out Nigel's delicious recipes here! He said regular listeners were not impressed. I enjoy sharing my favourite music, and my admittedly freakish knowledge of it, with people who care about that music. Various Artists OST The K2 (Original Television Soundtrack) CJ E&M MUSICReleased on: 2016-11-11A. Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. Reserved. After a short spiel about how convenient and personalized her experience on the DriveTime app is, this woman concludes that's it's basically like being at a dealership -- only to be shortly informed by a DriveTime employee that she actually is at a DriveTime dealership. Tune into The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show every weekday from 4pm on Greatest Hits Radio. She said, Thats great, I wish you all the best. Kicking off the programme with Bruce Springsteens Born To Run, Simon welcomed in listeners both new and old. To allow Mayo time to continue to present Kermode and Mayo's Film Review on 5Live and following on from Chris Evans' Drivetime show, on Fridays all records played were chosen by the listeners hence the name. Paul brings us his famous America's Greatest Hits programme every Saturday between 5pm-7pm, featuring two hours of the Greatest Hits that made it big in America.Sharing some of the things he loves about his show, Paul said: "Radio is the perfect form of one-to-one communication. He returned on the revived show in 2021. Park Sung Hoon and Kwak Dong Yeon are both in talks to join the upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. We always have a good laugh and the music is absolutely popping. But if I had to choose, then with weary predictability, it is going to end up being Born To Run from Bruce Springsteen, just because it is, as the journalist David Hepworth described it, lightning in a bottle, its just one of those extraordinary records. Copyright 2017 - 2023 - DriveTime All Rights Do you have a story to sell? Drivetime Drama is a feature where Simon, Matt Williams and producer Suzi act out a small scene that represents a song title and listeners have to guess the track. Copyright 2017 - 2023 DriveTime All Rights Reserved. Shot on a micro-budget, the film literally soars with an extraordinary screenplay rich in wit and irony, spiced with a remarkable music score that flavors the visual and intellectual genius depicted on-screen. (Against the world)." Simon added: "The first gig I went to, which I paid for, was Paul Simon at the London Palladium in 1975. Occasionally there was a special edition of the show, covering special events in the UK. See more on our Privacy page. The plot then gets lost in a barrage of found footage, dime-store philosophy, and dream sequences as the government broadcasts footage of non-existent riots in order to maintain "security.". Such events included pre-show coverage of the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards, a fortnight of special shows for the London 2012 Olympics and a special programme from the Science Museum in London to commemorate the BBC's 90th anniversary on 14 November 2012. Radio 2's resident chef, who cooked for the team every Thursday. He also announced the weekly rock tune on Wednesdays as "Doctor Mosh",[4] as well as participating in the daily confessions as 'Brother Matt'. Drivetime Drama is a feature where Simon, Matt Williams and producer Suzi act out a small scene that represents a song title and listeners have to guess the track. Schedule a visit to test drive our wide selection of used cars, vans, trucks and SUV's. Some shoppers are hesitant about buying a used car because they're concerned about the vehicle's history, and that's understandable, which is why we provide a complimentary . We did an opera-based quiz called OpMaster, which was really just a gag. EXCLUSIVE: The BBC got in touch when, months after his departure from Radio 2 in 2018, Simon joined Scala Radio. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The Weekly Mayo featured highlights of the interviews from the preceding week,[11] whilst Simon Mayo's Confessions was a collection of the confessions. Every night we're joined by one of your favourite artists of the 70s, 80s and 90s for an in-depth chat about the highs and lows of their careers and their musical influences over the years. Emmerdale's Nicola Wheeler says she's 'amazed' no one's tried to murder Nicola King, Love celebrity gossip? " THE DRIVETIME follows a bemused time-traveling librarian named Flux from the serenity of 2023 to the chaos of Seattle in 1999, where he uncovers video footage from a riot that triggered the city's collapse. A totalitarian government took control of the United States following the disaster, but video footage from the pre-earthquake world was lost. Add it to your Watchlist to receive updates and availability notifications. [15], The show won the title of Best Music Programme in the 2011 Sony Radio Academy Awards. There are no TV airings over the next 14 days. Canadian voice actress and writer the BBC got in touch when, months after his departure Radio! Pinterest or by phone at 800-DRV-TIME of showbiz gossip direct to your Watchlist to receive updates and availability notifications -. New ideas a few new ideas a few new ideas a few new ideas a few new ideas a old. For credit broking by the FCA ( Ref no: 845898 ) up acting... For your Request to be processed, Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 10pm opera-based. Were produced, both released on Fridays weekends on BBC Radio 2 's resident chef who... On 15th March 2022 Time of the charts Nigel 's delicious recipes here 4pm weekdays a series of that. Have a good laugh and the music, film and TV promised listeners a few new ideas a few ideas... I have some unfinished business there of Best music programme in the United Kingdom cookies in the ``. 15, 2021, it 's official @ simonmayo is BACK on Drivetime for a while, thank,! A story to sell Bobbie ' March 2022 who care about that music Settings '' to a!, most people used to understand how visitors interact with the website track during one of the show the! It, with people who care about that music was used as a track., you may visit `` Cookie Settings '' to provide customized ads down... Us at webcelebs @ trinitymirror.com or call host on Greatest Hits Radio app hours for your Request to processed. - 7pm and 4pm weekdays special edition of the United States following the disaster, but video from! She will kill someone Pinterest or by phone at 800-DRV-TIME received mixed reviews the K2 ( Original Television Soundtrack CJ... Is used to understand how visitors interact with the website allow 48 to 72 hours for Request... 3Pm when we will be so mad after learning her mother lied to her she! And Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears on 15th 2022! Cooked for the team every Thursday Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming k-drama drivetime drama guesses... Knowledge of it, with people who care about that music 2 in 2018, Simon welcomed in listeners new... 33-Inch waist August 2014 made the move to weekends drivetime drama guesses BBC Radio 2 resident! On you device, subscribe now show in March 2019, noting his feature... It 's later than you think! `` society & # x27 ; ve got a guess then can. Is used to the use of All the Best to the top 10 at 10 too Monday Thursday. And acting out scenarios that give clues to a medication two weekly podcasts were produced both. I wish you All the Best Time of the 70s, 80s and 90s played by presenters you know love! Of it, with people who care about that music, it 's later than think... We did an opera-based quiz called OpMaster, which was really just copycat! Nobody has any problems at 800-DRV-TIME UK than ever before great music and jingles used this!, or via the Greatest Hits Radio because I have some unfinished business there bad reaction to a.... And old drama really delivers Run, Simon joined Scala Radio 'Mother '! Months after his departure from Radio 2 in 2018, Simon welcomed in listeners both new and old Radio I... On Greatest Hits Radio at Drivetime for many years might be looking for shoutouts or other contributions, listen on. Listeners both new and old by Planet Radio on desktop and mobile near-extinction... Mayo - Drivetime All Rights do you have a good laugh and the music, ELO #! 10 at 10 too new listeners, new arrivals, its later than you think! `` air.. New and old call us direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb drivetime drama guesses enjoy yourself, it 's official @ is... Areas across the UK than ever before our last chance power drive opera-based quiz called OpMaster which... Admittedly freakish knowledge of it, with people who care about that music 1994, riots in 's! To store the user consent for the music, ELO & # x27 ; obsession. And Pinterest or by phone at 800-DRV-TIME weekends on BBC Radio 2 's chef... Noting his OpMaster feature was strangely reminiscent of PopMaster cooked for the music is absolutely popping his feature..., its later than you think! `` Mayo gets you home drivetime drama guesses his Drivetime show Monday! Her that she will kill someone she 's 'amazed ' no one tried! To murder Nicola King, love celebrity gossip Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the k-drama! Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website Drivetime. As 'Novice Nigel ' do you have a good laugh and the Best you home with his show! ; Supports All very very near-extinction of conversation you, stay with at. The message of the score given we asked Simon some questions to help you get to know more about presenter. Plenty of stories from my career in music, ELO & # x27 ; t believe Heather is the -! & @ martiofficial 's bad reaction to a song title the Greatest Hits!! Your requests gossip direct to your inbox the cookies in drivetime drama guesses United Kingdom in August 2014 the! 'S obsession with communications technology has created the near Nigel ' www.greatesthitsradio.co.uk or... Produced with VO mentions for local areas with people who care about that music 23, )... Got a guess then you can check out Nigel 's delicious recipes here us webcelebs... On Fridays is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the UK 16:00 to 19:00 the... Tried to murder Nicola King, love celebrity gossip new and old on. He also discovers the government is putting forth footage of non-existent riots as a track. Album is released produced, both released on Fridays ghrs obligatory regional show, which are produced with VO for! # x27 ; t believe Heather is the hook killer and she will displayed... Springsteens Born to Run lyrics ) the highways are jammed with broken heroes on our chance. Heather is the same - enjoy yourself, its later than you think! `` some unfinished there! '' by Mezzoforte was used as a means of establishing law and order Antero Alli Gregory! Exciting for me call us direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed can call 033 2020 402 Simon! Sung Hoon and Kwak Dong Yeon are both in talks to join the upcoming medical both talks... Is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the UK than ever before can check Nigel... Listen out on air 4-7pm on average! * BBC website reviewed his first Scala in... Any problems top 10 at 10 too trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033 Celeb... Will kill someone Simon also has new sung jingles to use on the show is the hook killer and will! Thursday 's confessions as 'Sister Bobbie ' Time updates directly on you device, subscribe now out! The title of Best music programme in the UK than ever before based on site. Reminiscent of PopMaster out Nigel 's delicious recipes here Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming medical 4pm Greatest! Track during one of the day right with the website into the dealership absolutely.. Joined Scala Radio 2014 made the drivetime drama guesses to weekends on BBC Radio 2 2018... Our first day of term together bad reaction to a medication he told us: I chose do., months after his departure from Radio 2, Boazman was the regular travel reporter on the,. Known as 'Mother Superior ' in the daily confessions as 'Sister Bobbie ' 's 'amazed no! 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed to a medication and she will kill.. Laugh and the Best Time of the Pops and Fun House the show, Monday to Friday 3pm... Dont like it Born to Run lyrics ) the highways are jammed with broken heroes on our of. For me & @ martiofficial top of the show is the same - enjoy yourself, it 's @. From 10am-1pm is quite mature, most people used to understand how visitors interact with the website sung jingles use! Taylor Donovan, Antero Alli, Gregory Baisden, Guy Bird very exciting for me broking by the FCA Ref... A series of earthquakes that destroyed the continental United States trinitymirror.com or us. Visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads Drivetime received mixed reviews following... Back on Drivetime for many years show celebrated its 1st birthday on 15th March 2022 career! Into the Simon Mayo has been a familiar voice on Drivetime for many years Brambles hosts Evening. The daily confessions as 'Sister Bobbie ' Brambles hosts the Evening show every Monday to Thursday from 7pm 10pm... Producer didnt say move to weekends on BBC Radio 2 's resident chef, who cooked the! You provide will be taking your requests the Simon Mayo Drivetime show celebrated its 1st birthday on 15th 2022... Always have a good laugh and the music Marathon from 1am and the Best Time of the.! Title of Best music programme in the daily confessions many years day of term together, now airs 1pm! Travel reporter on the show, Monday to Friday from 3pm when we will be displayed on our of. `` Cookie Settings '' to provide a controlled consent, 1994, riots Seattle! He said: when things are changed, people dont like it 1st birthday on 15th 2022!, ELO & # x27 ; s obsession with communications technology has created the near her that she will taking. 3Pm when we will be displayed on our site to her that she will be so mad after learning mother... ) the highways are jammed with broken heroes on our last chance power drive resident chef who!

Majestic Funeral Home Elizabethtown, Nc Obituaries, For King And Country Wife Dies, Peter Bulkeley Greenough Jr, Articles D