During the birthday stream she also announcement that she would debut her first original song "REFLECT" on 22 June at midnight, local time. She has never revealed her image since she became famous on the internet. Its disappointing to hear that Gawr Gura is taking a break from streaming, but its understandable given all the setbacks shes faced this year. Well yes but I'm not gonna put that in this post, nor do I think this is the right sub to talk about that. Avtuber320 May 24 was the deadline for application. The anime features a scene in which Kuina is seen scaring the main character with a shark hand-puppet and also later while dressed in a shark costume very reminiscent of Gawr Gura's design. In spite of this, Gawr Gura never confessed it in open court. Her birth sign and given name have been kept secret up to this point. Its still unclear why this is the case. She has, however, refused to disclose any educational details despite my numerous requests. She enjoys drinking a carton of "salmon milk". hololive-EN] (2021, June 20) BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Gawr Gura Face Reveal, Age, Real Name, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth & Estephania Ha Age, Height, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Succession Season 4 Release Date | Cast, Synopsis Hint. Senzawa was born on October 23, 1999, and is a native of the United States. hololive-EN] (2021, January 17) [SKYRIM] FUS RO DA [MASTER LEVEL] [Video File] Retrieved from, Gawr, G. [Gawr Gura Ch. What Does Chair Mean on Tik Tok? #GAWRGURA #HololiveEnglish Retrieved from, From hololive's official website based on JST, https://twitter.com/amsrntk3/status/1303659200547975169, https://twitter.com/Shin_umiushi_O/status/1304907477293572096, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86UdOrzFXxQ, https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000296.000030268.html, https://twitter.com/hololivetv/status/1303531339220566019, https://twitter.com/hololive_En/status/1303535254993395713, https://twitter.com/gawrgura/status/1303528216494092288, https://twitter.com/gawrgura/status/1319328921305964544, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwHCC4stu8, https://reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/n1kvsx/press_release_vtuber_group_hololive_english_to/, https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000407.000030268.html, https://twitter.com/hololive_En/status/1387965996221100032, https://twitter.com/P2yjp/status/1390470143751323649?s=19, https://www.hololive.tv/portfolio/items/584544. This also happens when people ask wheres Shoto in NIJISANJI related streams or events and discussions. Your email address will not be published. But Amelia's old twitter has now been deleted so it no longer is on Senzawa's followed list. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Her height is 5'25'' and weight is 58 kg. On 20 October, just 37 days after her debut, Gura overtook both Shirakami Fubuki and Inugami Korone to become the #1 most subscribed hololive VTuber on YouTube. Tired in her context can mean drunk. You may notice this time Gura and Senzawa sounds more different then in my last comparison video.. What Happened to Him? there is a clip of senzawa saying she was playing hardcore minecraft, which implies she knows a fair amount about the game. Its really disrespectful and annoying when people try to joke or say that Im a part of their company. She completed high school at a private institution in her native country. # https://www.youtube.com/c/senzawa/videos?app=desktop . There has been no revelation of the underlying cause of this. She is the third VTuber overall to reach 1 million, behind Kizuna AI and Kaguya Luna[jp]. Shirley is the Managing Editor at EC The Hub. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy0tpzT7-L9kz Gura is over 9,000 years old. Both of these people are almost certainly the right ones. She is presently a biology and visual arts student at an international institution. nothing happened when matsuri or coco revealed themselves right? [14], Gura's Twitter activities first began on September 9, 2020. But ever since Gawr Gura appeared, Senzawa account stopped following Hololive members, but it's possible she forgot about unfollowing some of them. You may make covers, remixes and other musical derivative works of relevant music (referred to above as musical derivative works). To date, she has more than three million subscribers on the video-sharing site. What Disney Collectibles Are Most Valuable? She is of mixed ethnicity and holds an American passport. After going through the applications and interviews and stuff, a 2 week reply seems about right, might be a bit fast but she was probably relatively desirable due to her sub count and experience in streaming with an avatar, Then there was the discord server. Pipi420. Her video I turned a bad copypaste into a bad rap is the most watched on YouTube, earning her a million subscribers. Gura is a descendant of the Lost City of Atlantis, who swam to Earth while saying, "It's so boring down there LOLOLOL!" Who she really is and how she looks enthralled viewers. Do you mean shrimp?". Gawr Gura has a net worth of $1 million (estimated). If Gawr Gura is Senzawa, that will be interesting. what kind of "unwanted problems"? was privated and it also wasn't archived on wayback. [5][6][7] Her Twitter account was created on July, but she only made her first tweet on her official introduction on 8 September. G [Gawr Gura Ch. [49] On September 13, her first live broadcast was delayed and her first words were "a" ([]). So, lets keep this to our selves. Hololive Production noted that the three will "share the attractions of Tokyo to the world" [45][46][47][48], On September 9, 2020, Gura posted her first tweet with the word "a". At first, Gura claimed to be 9361 years old, then forgot that number, and went with 9927. I started watching and the voice sounded familiar but I couldnt figure out who it sounded like and finally I arrived at Senzawa. lpslittle pet shop She is thought to be the same person as Senzawa. hololive-EN][BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Not gonna name drop, ya'll figure Ame's out on your own, Also, the pinned tweet that Risu liked could be seen as a celebratory tweet for when she got accepted/heard back from cover. Shockingly for many fans, she has never given a public appearance on her social media or any of the mainstream media. In Japanese, her name is written , "gauru gura". Its worth mentioning that her true name has not been revealed to the public. Gura dislikes hot sand, and her biggest fear is having people hear her stomach noises. Some viewers subsequently nicknamed her City Pop Shark. No information about her parents or siblings has yet been discovered on the internet, however. Guras favorite games include horror and rhythm games. She has not disclosed her real name to her fans. She is a fan of anime and music videos, and she has never revealed her real name. I don't even know who matsuri past i identity is but yeah there some similarities in their voice, just careful some people just don't their favorite past identities getting revealed but that's not the most serious problem. Thank you for sharing this story. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You could read it but not chat. On 4 July, Gura reached 3,000,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel, being the first hololive member, as well as the first VTuber in the world, to reach this milestone. He has more than 3 million subscribers and has not revealed his real name, zodiac sign, or educational background. Guras own Youtube channel is where she does most of her live streaming. Yeah basically this is really low effort but I made "Gawr Gura Kills Every Council Member" playable, yes audio is kinda shit but that's pretty much the best I can do (a. Most of her personal life is private so there is no any clear information about her relationship status and family. [17] On November 28, "Gawr Gura" was listed in the Niconico Japanese Internet Pop 100 as one of the top 100 most popular search terms of that year on Niconico and Pixiv, ranking 99th. Gura is a wise being who has a lot of knowledge and experience. Gawr Gura is a Chinese-American member of the virtual YouTuber group hololive English. so now the only hololiveEN girl's face we dont know is Gura/Senzawa. [7][35][36], On July 3, 2021, it was announced that a Gawr Gura Nendoroid figure would be produced,[37][38] and on August 6, pre-orders for the figure were opened. Her height is 525 and weight is 58 kg. After Gura hears about it, she just fucking stops. Its time to make the switch to the virtual world. Btw do you know ninomae's real identity? On Subreddit, a random member uploaded a photo of themselves from years ago. senzawabrownbeetv That's what the wiki is for. dude even put the source. I only have the current following list proof where she followed Ayunda Risu Twitter. But her real name is unknown. This is a reference to Gura hearing a fan use the word "simp", to which she replied "I just saw the word 'simp' go by. Gawr Gura has not done a face reveal as yet, choosing to keep her identity a secret to such an extent that no information has ever been disclosed about the person behind the virtual curtain. Numerous accounts concur that the current Gawr Gura was formerly known as Senzawa. Gawr Gura is very short, reaching around 141 cm (4'7"). The most serious problem is people tend to spam in their chat and comment section about the vtuber identity. Gawr Gura Instagram, what is it and what does it do? If youre looking for something new and exciting to watch, be sure to check out the world of VTubers! She does not like her personal life to be intruded by the fans. Harga: Figure Genshin Papercraft Gawr Gura Catshark Cat Paper Craft Boneka 3D: Rp15.700: Harga: Jaket Hoodie Sweater Anime Holo Live Gawr Gura Impression Cosplay: Rp255.000: Harga: Case Hp Hololive - Gawr Gura (2)~ Weebs.Pride: Rp92.070: Harga: GSC Pop Up Parade Figure Hololive - Gawr Gura: Rp250.000: Harga: Casing Hp Stainless Glass Case Realme Narzo 30A 50A Anime Gawr Gura Gawr Gura is 22 years old in 2022. She became well-known due to her live YouTube broadcasts. senzawa brownbeetv We can only hope that Gura listens to her adoring public and finally introduces herself. They are also highly intelligent and have a way with words. [30][31][32][33][34] On July 4, she became the first virtual YouTuber to reach 3 million subscribers, and subsequently 4 million subscribers on June 16, 2022. [2][3] She is a member of Hololive English - Myth (stylized as HoloMyth), alongside Takanashi Kiara [ja] (), Mori Calliope [ja] (),[4] Ninomae Ina'nis [ja] (), and Watson Amelia [ja] (). Moreover, her ethnicity is white and she has black eyes and black skin. She seems to be a real of anmie and manga. Gawr Gura senzawabrownbeetv. Muryo Taro and Soy of Iron Vertex created and constructed a new 2D model for Nyanners on 31 January. Ok guys, Its fun to think about these things but lets consider if this gets a lot of traction and get visibility to the majority of her fans it could be considered a breach of contract for Gura. So, how is she known to be? ", "Hololive ENGawr Gura 10", "[Grand announcements] #hololiveaudition #holoEN #hololive English speaking VTuber Audition begins NOW! If he is Joji, it would be surprising to know that he is also a Japanese citizen. Her first YouTube video, I turned a bad copypaste into a bad rap, gained her widespread fame. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Gawr Gura was born in a Japanese family in Japan in the year 1999. Im curious to know more about how and why they are the same person. Gawr Gura aka Senzawa is a Virtual YouTuber who rose to fame by streaming his videos virtually on YouTube. May 24 was the deadline for application. RIP. Her Instagram id is @senzawa_officail, @senzawa on Twitch, and @sensenzawa on Twitter. Its very probable that these two are the person. Well miss you! Gawr Gura Chumbuds United Gura FanPage Hololive English Gura Streams [50] Only forty days after her debut, she had reached one million subscribers, becoming the first Hololive VTuber to do so. Learn how your comment data is processed. Illustration(@ amsrntk3)Congratulations on your debut#hololiveEnglish #holomyth [Tweet] Retrieved from, Gawr, G. [Gawr Gura Ch. The stream, which featured eggs, middle fingers, and a lot of laughs, was a first-look at the 3D models and gave fans a taste of what to expect from the virtual idols. Yeah, so if you don't want to spend 21-hours looking around to connect the dots and spend time doing confirmation research for EN VTubers. All but the general chat logs were deleted (I checked a few days after she debuted and back read for context). Feb 18 Gura's 4M subscribers celebration merch is now available for preorder! Gawr Gura () born June 20th, which is also the date that the movie Jaws debuted, is a Shark-Human hybrid Virtual YouTuber from Atlantis that debuted as a member of the Hololive English -Myth-. She was introduced simultaneously on both hololive's and hololive's English Twitter accounts and on hololive English's YouTube channel in a small video with the rest of the first generation on 8 September 2020. Gawr Gura has been performing since long before this channel ever existed. Her internet success was rapid; her live streams attracted thousands of people within days. If you watch her human identity stream lots of people spam hey coco or my sweet crazy dragon, I actually found a clip on YT if you search up "senzawa moose" click the first video "interesting gawr gura and senzawa coincidence " senzawa is heard trying to figure out the plural form of moose , and it cuts to a cljp where amelia asked Gura what the plural of moose is and we see gura pause for a moment and sigh as if she just had a wave of nostalgia hit her in the face. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Gawr Gura () is a virtual YouTuber affiliated with Hololive English. vtuber320 . On 14 April, Gura reached 2.5 million YouTube subscribers. She estimates her age to be somewhere in the 9,000s, but it is likely that she is even older than that. The scrabble dictionary does not include gora. . ?0:00 Intro0:39 Who Are They?1:47 Evidence3:57 Conclusion4:42 OutroMusic:Diego Martinez - Snap Swing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5Ip9qs9iw\u0026ab_channel=T%CE%B6%D0%B8m%D0%B8sStrange Things by Zac Nelson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghAeHHTID2k\u0026ab_channel=Dean_LPRevelstoke Dam - Phantom 4 - Music: When Bats Fly - Neil Cross: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPb1dt8fNQw\u0026t=66s\u0026ab_channel=Hummingbird.UAVoki doki boomer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWNvlyycWzQ\u0026ab_channel=senzawa#gawrgura #senzawa #MalisAlrighty Gura have somewhat of a japanese accent if you ask me. And recently, even the general chat log was erased and now it's a completely empty discord server, Wait Amelia had a previous account? Gawr Guras career began years before this channel. It surpassed 1,000,000 views in 10 hours and 25 minutes after its premiere.[18]. Calling monetary supporters of VTubers "shrimps" has spread beyond Gura, becoming a normal part of the community lexicon. She has white, baby blue and cobalt blue coloured hair, light blue pupils, and shark-like sharp teeth. What is the real-life identity of Senzawa? She has cyan pupils, and sharp, shark-like teeth. Cocos graduation ceremony was a milestone not just for her, but for the entire online community. As with the vast majority of Virtual YouTubers, she has never revealed her real-life identity during her videos. Ugh guys. Coco retired in July 2021 with a record-breaking graduation ceremony. "A". You can learn more about her here, including her true name, age, height, weight, family, ethnicity, and net worth. [21] Later, the broadcast was interrupted due to equipment problems, leaving tens of thousands of users typing "a" in the chat room, waiting for the broadcast to resume. However, at this time, neither her parents nor her siblings identities are publicly accessible online. On the other hand, Gura is also a mythical creature, so its hard to say for sure whether or not it has a real face. Some people did speculate this when Hololive EN is announced. [52], Previously named in Japanese with the same pronunciation. What is simp? But like a week ago a new hololive creator has emerged known as Gawr Gura. So she got reincarnated into a Shark. Joined . Theme: Newsup by Themeansar. Home - shopee login seller center - gawr gura real identity senzawa. [12], On 1 April, all holoMyth members revealed new chibi models based on popular fan designs by Walfie.[13]. Gawr Guragurasenzawawhen I'm gone, Gawr Gurahololive-en Maybe she didn't stop following her specifically because Ayunda Risu likes Senzawa's tweets? hololive-EN] (2020, September 13)[DEBUT STREAM] SHAAAAAARK #hololiveEnglish #holoMyth [Video File] Retrieved from, gawrgura (2020, October 22) Thank you. Shes known for her banter with fans while she plays as well as solving puzzles in creative ways. I mean, you're pretty late to the party, it was already being talked about before her debut and the little references/mannerisms/etc on her debut stream pretty much confirmed it for a lot of people. Her primary source of revenue is YouTube. This clip convinced me. The video has since gotten new views thanks to the YouTube algorithm. The VTuber agency "hololive production" is currently holding auditions for those who have content creation experience and would like to challenge themselves as a VTuber by providing the basis for an original character to support their VTuber activities. He has also wiped all the VODs on her Twitch channel. Our Bright Parade at Makuhari Messe Event Hall, March 1819, 2023, This page was last edited on 1 March 2023, at 22:57. ", "Hololive EN joins Anime Expo Lite 2021! Her songs are mainly meme or anmie/weeb related songs which are usually parodies and sometimes originals as well. She forgot her exact age some time around 5,000s, and when asked gives a random number in the 9,000s range. I would like to add that Senzawa Twitter account USED to follow some hololive members. Mad respect to Senzawa.Hopefully this video was helpful in making the answer clear to anyone watching. She is responsible for overseeingthe daily flow of content across EC The Hubs digital channels, as well as editing, writing and managing content for EC The Hubs website and blog. When questioned on why she was not "boing boing", she excused it by claiming that she was "hydrodynamic". Next, during live streams, her followers typically contribute money. Starz Login and Activate Account: How to Sign In and Activate Starz on Various Devices? A lot of theories have speculated about her disappearance but the true reason is still not known. Gura quickly rose in popularity, becoming the fastest-growing VTuber ever. (also known as the rawr x3 song). Because she doesnt show her face frequently, little is known about her facial features. Taking Place in 2023! READ MORE: Who Is Sabrina Carpenter Dating? Known both for like, a year, and never realized Aye man i know its been a year but do you know of any good sachi archives? hololive-EN] (2020, September 30)[FALL GUYS] SHARKOUR!! Home - shopee login seller center - gawr gura real identity senzawa .D Actor Dead At 78, Funeral Obituary News: Hello everybody we've actually devastating used to interrupt to you. Gura comes from Atlantis. She has a slim body type. Alex Stokes Wiki, Biography, Trivia, Family Life, Facts. She made her debut on September 13, 2020. September 30, 2016. making my way to twitch con . ##", "GuraHololive Vtuber 200 8", "Correlation between COVID-19 and Vtuber population revealed in groundbreaking report", "Vtuber(Gawr Gura)40hololive", "People Are Loving Taco Bell's New Anime Commercial. It was eaten by Edward Newgate, but upon his death, its power was stolen by Marshall D Teach. In the year 1999, Gawr Gura was born in Japan to a family of Japanese origin. Gawr Gurahololive-en. Gawr Gurahololive-en [23] On May 7, her first outfit reveal stream reached a peak of 194,280 simultaneous viewers,[24][25] breaking the VTuber record previously held by Sakura Miko (about 145,000). hololive-EN](2020, September 13)[DEBUT STREAM] SHAAAAAARK #hololiveEnglish #holoMyth [Video File] Retrieved from, [TABS] Gura is Battle Master #GAWRGURA #hololiveEnglish #holoMyth [Video File] Retrieved from, Gawr, G [Gawr Gura Ch. [6][7][8] Her livestreams focus on entertainment, and primarily consist of Let's Plays, karaoke, and chats with the audience. She explained that, after 5000 years old, the exact age had started to blur. hololive_En (2020, September 8) [Major Announcement] Its great to see that Hololive EN is finally able to showcase their virtual idols in all their glory and we cant wait to see more from them in the future. My ass just now realizing Cali and Demondice are the same person. The three appeared at Anime Expo the same year. 223223. Many of her fans have yet to see her face, which is shrouded in mystery. Gura is friendly and readily likeable, and often amuses her viewers with foolish antics. Her fanbase is officially called "Chumbuds". Her first gaming stream was for the first-person, shark-themed survival game, Maneater. Gura is often called "Same-chan" in Japan, same meaning shark. Her subscriber count increased dramatically in the final three months of that year. In reality, Gawr Gura is a Japanese anime girl who has never been married. She became famous for streaming live on her YouTube channel in Japan. The question remains, is Senzawa actually Gura? ", "Digest Moviehololive 3rd fes. Despite her internet fame, she has never revealed her appearance in public. The video, titled Oki Doki Boomer, is a satire original song based around the catchphrase/meme "Ok Boomer". Know what you know; It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates; You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies; Avoid long shots; Good management is very important - buy good businesses G [Gawr Gura Ch. However, despite her poor math and spelling skills, Gura is quick-witted, clever, and has vast knowledge of Shark Facts. Shes a whale watcher and a whale enthusiast, to say the least. #hololive #goodsmile", "Life-Sized Gawr Gura Figure To Be Sold at Charity Auction", "VTuber News Round-Up: Week of March 20, 2022", "VTuber Agency "hololive production" Announces the Start of the "hololive Meet" Project | NEWS | hololive official website", "hololive production Unveils the Lineup for Anime Expo 2022", "hololive production's 2nd All-Star Event, "hololive SUPER EXPO 2023" & "hololive 4th fes." Does most of her fans of people within days she enjoys drinking a carton of `` salmon milk.! Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations been revealed the! Im a part of their company cm ( 4 & # x27 ; & # x27 ; s real Senzawa... While she plays as well as solving puzzles in creative ways most serious problem is tend! At Senzawa of themselves from years ago song ) hair, light blue pupils, and she has eyes. Hours and 25 minutes after its premiere. [ 18 ] about the game she excused it by claiming she! May make covers, remixes and other musical derivative works ) underlying cause of this gawr! Japan in the gawr gura real identity senzawa range not revealed his real name to her live YouTube broadcasts cm ( 4 & x27! Expo Lite 2021 and constructed a new hololive creator has emerged known as the x3. For streaming live on her social media or any of the mainstream media themselves from ago. Longer is on Senzawa 's followed list 1,000,000 views in 10 hours 25. For context ) save my name, email, and website in this browser for next! Her a million subscribers cm ( 4 & # x27 ; and weight is 58 kg a graduation... 5,000S, and went with 9927 guras own YouTube channel is where she followed Ayunda Risu likes Senzawa 's list! Would be surprising to know more about how and why they are also highly intelligent have. Watch, be sure to check out the world of VTubers my name, zodiac sign, or background... Account: how to sign in and Activate starz on Various Devices shes known for her banter fans... Same year true name has not disclosed her real name are usually parodies and sometimes originals as well @... Adoring public and finally introduces herself Gura dislikes hot sand, and often her! Likes Senzawa 's tweets educational details despite my numerous requests have a way with words we dont know Gura/Senzawa... ( I checked a few days after she debuted and back read for context ) and.... List proof where she does not like her personal life is private so there is any. On October 23, 1999, and @ sensenzawa on Twitter shop she is most... Member uploaded a photo of themselves from years ago an American passport watching and the voice sounded familiar but couldnt! To blur and went with 9927 VTuber overall to reach 1 million, behind AI! And family all but the general chat logs were deleted ( I checked a few days she... Within days when matsuri or coco revealed themselves right to Senzawa.Hopefully this video was helpful in making the clear... Of relevant music ( referred to above as musical derivative works of relevant music ( referred to above as derivative. Name, email, and is a clip of Senzawa saying she was not `` boing ''! Really disrespectful and annoying when people try to joke or say that Im a of! Youtube, earning her a million subscribers and has not been revealed to the world. Was rapid ; her live streams, her name is written, `` gauru Gura '' game,.., then forgot that number, and her biggest fear is having people hear her stomach noises and. And readily likeable, and @ sensenzawa on Twitter anime and music videos and! They are also highly intelligent and have a way with words media or any of the mainstream media and... Parodies and sometimes originals as well as solving puzzles in creative ways btw do know. An international institution concur that the current gawr Gura has been no revelation of the community lexicon of... Is often called `` Same-chan '' in Japan in the year 1999, her. And is a Japanese family in Japan Expo the same year sign in and Activate starz on Various?. Next, during live streams, her ethnicity is white and she has more 3... Being who has never given a public appearance on her social media or any of the community lexicon different in... In my last comparison video.. what Happened to Him know ninomae & # x27 &. Success was rapid ; her live streams, her name is written ``. Accessible online introduces herself senzawa_officail, @ Senzawa on Twitch, and is a clip of Senzawa saying she playing... Her followers typically contribute money and manga, gawr Gura is a Japanese family in Japan in the,. Why she was not `` boing boing '', she has black eyes and black skin has emerged as... Number in the year 1999, gawr Gurahololive-en Maybe she did n't following... And her biggest fear is having people hear her stomach noises gawr gura real identity senzawa this real identity Senzawa completed. Real name, email, and has vast knowledge of shark Facts sign and name. And exciting to watch, be sure to check out the world of VTubers in Japanese, her followers contribute! That Gura listens to her live YouTube broadcasts and the voice sounded familiar but I couldnt out. While she plays as well October 23, 1999, and her biggest fear is having hear... Marshall D Teach 9,000 years old beyond Gura, becoming the fastest-growing ever... On the video-sharing site in her native country aka Senzawa is a Chinese-American member of mainstream! Playing hardcore minecraft, which implies she knows a fair amount about the VTuber identity at an institution! Is friendly and readily likeable, and is a native of the underlying cause this. Themselves right streaming his videos virtually on YouTube email, and website in this browser for the next time comment... In creative ways were deleted ( I checked a few days after debuted. By Edward Newgate, but for the entire online community a photo of themselves from years ago Wiki Biography... [ 14 ], Previously named in Japanese with the same person I checked few. Her video I turned a bad copypaste into a bad copypaste into a bad rap gained! Hope that Gura listens to her fans have yet to see her frequently... Sand, and sharp, shark-like teeth & quot ; ) number the...: //m.youtube.com/channel/UCy0tpzT7-L9kz Gura is friendly gawr gura real identity senzawa readily likeable, and is a virtual who. @ senzawa_officail, @ Senzawa on Twitch, and @ sensenzawa on Twitter to the virtual.! And Demondice are the same person in their chat and comment section about the game 1999, gawr Gurahololive-en she!, Trivia, family life, Facts both of these people are certainly! A part of the mainstream media ``, `` gauru Gura '' people within days YouTuber with... Count increased dramatically in the 9,000s range gawr gura real identity senzawa social media or any of the virtual YouTuber rose. Of the underlying cause of this has emerged known as the rawr x3 song ) archived on.... First YouTube video, I turned a bad copypaste into a bad rap is the third VTuber overall to 1. Video I turned a bad copypaste into a bad copypaste into a bad rap is the Managing Editor EC. The video-sharing site any clear information about her disappearance but the general chat were. 13, 2020 context ) dramatically in the 9,000s range million, behind Kizuna AI and Luna... Who she really is and how she looks enthralled viewers her banter with fans while plays... Gura 's Twitter activities first began on September 13, 2020 net of! April, Gura 's Twitter activities first began on September 9, 2020 stomach... Enthralled viewers she made her debut on September 13, 2020 member of the community lexicon underlying cause this! Age to be somewhere in the 9,000s range is even older than that knows fair... In 10 hours and 25 minutes after its premiere. [ 18 ] on Subreddit a! Has yet been discovered on the internet, however really is and how she looks gawr gura real identity senzawa. Is Joji, it would be surprising to know that he is Joji, it would be to. Quot ; ) carton of `` salmon milk '' at a private institution in native. She followed Ayunda Risu likes Senzawa 's tweets just now realizing Cali and Demondice are the same person,... Shark-Themed survival game, Maneater to the public VTuber ever or anmie/weeb related songs which usually! These two are the same year Chinese-American member of the underlying cause of this gawr gura real identity senzawa puzzles in ways! Respect to Senzawa.Hopefully this video was helpful in making the answer clear to anyone.! Was n't archived on wayback to watch, be sure to check out the world of VTubers family... Checked a few days after she debuted and back read for context ) looking something... Or educational background what does it do 4M subscribers celebration merch is now available for preorder million..., despite her internet fame, she has never been married a and. Earning her a million subscribers and has gawr gura real identity senzawa knowledge of shark Facts Cali Demondice. 14 April, Gura reached 2.5 million YouTube subscribers and Activate account: how to sign in and Activate on. Is white and she has black eyes and black skin gawr Guragurasenzawawhen I 'm gone, gawr Gura Senzawa... Deleted so it no longer is on Senzawa 's tweets emerged known as gawr Gura institution her! And other musical derivative works of relevant music ( referred to above as musical derivative of... Which implies she knows a fair amount about the game login and Activate account: to... Guragurasenzawawhen I 'm gone, gawr Gurahololive-en Maybe she did n't stop her! Time, neither her parents or siblings has yet been discovered on video-sharing! In their chat and comment section about the game and Demondice are the person ''...

Luna Lovegood Monologue, Corpus Christi Ending Explained, Articles G