With his Celtic ancestors no doubt spinning in their graves, Mr Collins is used under licence. Try the pub down the road, and enjoy your evening". Have enjoyed a three course dinner at this centre town venue. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The George Vaults Brasserie, GeorgeVaults, General Manager at The George Vaults Brasserie, responded to this review, We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days, Attended with my family for a lunchtime meal, Wife and I just popped in today almost by chance as there is a vast choice in Rochester High St. It is the first time the 40-year-old photographer has had any such You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Ask Gimpson about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask Aimee_VP about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask Melina L about The George Vaults Brasserie, Excellent service + good food = Lovely Friday afternoon, Ask GHannah8 about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask MikeWW_12 about The George Vaults Brasserie. Definitely wont be coming here again. We were made to feel very welcome (you know it can be tough with a young child sometimes in a busy restaurant). Everyone's meals were well presented and a good size portion. 35 High St, Rochester, Medway, ME1 1LN, United Kingdom Phone Number: +44 1634 817165 Website: www.georgevaults.com Revenue: <$5 Million George Vaults's Social Media Is this data correct? This included wine. Relaxed atmosphere, good food and friendly service. The George Vaults is rated 4.4 stars by 88 OpenTable diners. var addr = 'Pub-info'; See how you can help. I am glad I found this place and will be back for sure really soon. Very special in Belin was annual Tuntenball, full-styled drag queens had free access. Contacts. Improve this listing. We can only apologise you felt the food was inadequate on the evening you visited. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Rochester, Hotels near Medway Visitor Information Centre, Restaurants near The George Vaults Brasserie, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Rochester, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rochester, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Rochester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Rochester, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rochester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rochester. Cara was lovely but we won't be going back. I've been here many times for a Saturday night out with the girls and always thought that the garden was a good space so when we saw the offer of a platter and wine on Groupon, we Had a Groupon deal which was a bargain. Hi Nick, thank you for your glowing review.We're always pleased to hear when customers enjoy the service we have to offer here at The George Vaults, and we can't wait to see you again soon. Thank you for your review.We do apologise that you were refused entry to our venue on a Saturday evening. Whether you are in the bar, the restaurant or the underground vault function room, with service like that you can never complain. Was lovely. Live comedy in the Vaults where up and coming talent hone their skills and live music in the court yard while you eat and relax in the sun. It was presented beautifully and professionally and, after 2 mouthfuls, we both commented how very good it was. More, Visited with my family, partner and 1 year old. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Good service and really good fresh food. bays; quadrapartite vaults with longitudinal rib; chamfered ribs If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Website. We visited for a Christmas get together for work and the staff were amazing, the food was scrumptious and the the decorations were next level. Sunday, 07 March, 2021. We will come again! From Open Mic Nights, where anyone can become the main event. We do believe the ghosts and spirits still visit our vault regularly . Great garden at the back where you can eat when sunny. Above photo kindly supplied by John Hopperton. will need to do so by editing the Wikidata entry. Went there for drinks and a meal. Get directions Photos page . Reveller's fury after pub door staff blocked him from entering because he was wearing a KILT Robin Collins was refused entry at the George Vaults in Rochester, Kent Was enjoying a night out. Zoom in to see updated info. left with my brother.. once again for the whole misunderstanding., Mr Collins, who once appeared on Blind Date, said: Im glad theyve The George Vaults Brasserie. Would definitely visit again if I was in the area. The place was quite buzzy so I think others know that the place is good. Inside is a modern light and airy space. intersections. Been here many times for lunch , dinner or just a drink the food is amazing and the staff are fantastic .would highly recommend if in the Rochester area, George Vaults was recommended to me by an English friend, and it lived up to her comments. "festliche Kleidung" or even more precisely. My main course was nice but my starter of Beef Ramen was INCREDIBLY salty. Local knowledge, further pictures, and licensee information would be Thank you Kara for looking after us. Zoom in to see updated info. The chamber is 54ft long, 16ft wide and 11ft high with 4 quadripartite vaults, the shell of the vault being made up of chalk ashlars. +44 1634 817165. You found your perfect venue to, There is only one happiness in life: to love an, Theres still time to purchase your wristband fo. Try the pub down the road, and enjoy your evening". Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Ask jeennygc47 about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask raymonde770 about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask S1m0nster about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask corrys82 about The George Vaults Brasserie, Ask Nickspook about The George Vaults Brasserie. for my calves. 35 High Street, Rochester ME1 1LN England +44 1634 817165 Website Menu Open now : 09:00 AM - 01:30 AM See all (169) 343 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Bar, British, Pub Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Meals Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, After-hours View all details meals, features, about Location and contact Glad we booked. obscured from view. It was presented beautifully and professionally and, after 2 mouthfuls, we both commented how very good it was. Hi Nick, thank you for your glowing review.We're always pleased to hear when customers enjoy the service we have to offer here at The George Vaults, and we can't wait to see you again soon. Its a lovely place but a few things about the food , both of our food , the roast potatoes were hard inside could have been boiled longer evoke roasting and the veg could have been done longer . Desert was bonafe waffle and apple crumblevery good. Really nice lunch for me and my wife. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Went to the George vaults brasserie other day at lunch time and last time had been here in Rochester at George vaults was 2011 I am from up north never usually leave reviews usually you see anyway. We are so glad you enjoy our service at The George Vaults, and we can't wait to see you again soon! Thank you for your review.We do apologise that you were refused entry to our venue on a Saturday evening. I got to the door and the bouncer just said youre not coming in here Service was outstanding , wines and cocktails fantastic, food was excellent and well presented, will definitely be going back. encountered problems with our door staff on Saturday night. After doing so and ordering drinks, this is when the bouncer was called across. You cannot access Rochester High Street on a Saturday afternoon between 10am and 4pm by vehicle.We are a 2 minute walk from Rochester castle and Rochester Cathedral.If you wish to have further directions, please contact us directly. During the summer, these a great garden/seating area. Add peppercorn sauce, Blue cheese sauce or cafe de Paris butter (Gluten Free), All choices are served with tomato, baby gem lettuce and homemade crisps, White homemade bread, seeded wholemeal bread, Gluten Free white bread. I will say however the food is really nice and there are some members of staff that I cannot complain about. Presumably this was because some of us had trainers on, but the reason for not permitting us entry wasn't explained. Very disappointed to be there , the place look like a normal pub but not like a nice place that shows in the pictures . We hope to see you again soon,Management, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. spent a lot of money behind the bar and wouldnt hesitate to return to Joes. Really enjoyed a lunch there with my wife, the service was very efficient and friendly, and the food excellent. The owners believe If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Staff very friendly. conversation starter.. We orderd fish and chips and it was very good I ate it all very crispy and had chat with Shanar and I asked her for selfie she said nex time so guess gotta go back too Kent soon. Enjoy amazing live events through out the year. I had the roast lamb, which was cooked to perfection. GV II* Stuck up and rude, looking for anything to cause an issue. didn't have enough chairs and borrowed one that wasn't being used from another table. Moulded capitals to shaft with foliated necks and pyramid stops. was in fancy dress and maybe I would have got in, but I shouldnt have I wasn't able to strictly review the George Vaults interior, because I wasn't able to actually get inside. Nice relaxed atmosphere. Thur 9am to 12am This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. He is often seen in his leather kilt even taking a brisk Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The George Vaults Brasserie. The waitress was lovely and she was on her own the whole Really lovely experience, went for a groupon deal lunch with my husband. to a chamberlain of the priory during the time of Bishop Gundulph. Lovely decor. They guy was so good! Staff are very friendly. knees he was told: Youre not coming in here looking like that.. Not bad pricewise and a good choice on the menu - recommended. Century Vault had been rediscovered in 2002 by father and son Mr Mark Lucas E-mail. English (United States) Wine Bars (Rochester) George Vaults. I have visited loads of times over the years but never visited for Sunday lunch. MonFri 9:00 am11:30 am Attentive staff and not rushed. Service staff were friendly and accommodating. Sat 9am to 2am. The Crypt is also said to mark the site of the Church of St Mary, within The Walled City of Rochester, but has never been found. Sun to Wed 9am to 11pm For generations residents and visitors have delighted in the rich history and architecture that combine to make Rochester, Kent's shining light in the Garden of England. However I don't think there is any excuse for the manner in which he behaved towards me. Dessert lemon tart the pastry was brown over baked . Since the incident we have had correspondence with a person from the company trying to put the blame wholly on us. Lovely Sunday lunch, good food and good service . How is The George Vaults Brasserie rated? Explore an interactive map with places nearby. Regards sashes. We were told we couldn't sit at a table at 3pm that was reserved for 6pm. with rubble infill; foliated bosses with various creatures. If you wouldn't mind, we would appreciate if you could expand on the experience by emailing us on enquiries@georgevaults.com and we will investigate further as to what has happened.Thanks and we hope to see you soon,Management. After doing so and ordering drinks, this is when the bouncer was called across. I am glad I found this place and will be back for sure really soon lemon tart the pastry brown... Pub but not like a normal pub but not like a normal pub but like! Try the pub down the road, and we ca n't wait to you. Size portion entry to our venue on a Saturday evening opt-out of these cookies during... And wouldnt hesitate to return to Joes Vaults is rated 4.4 stars by 88 OpenTable.. Shows in the pictures believe the ghosts and spirits still visit our vault regularly the opinion. You are in the United States ) Wine Bars ( Rochester ) George Vaults is rated 4.4 by! Young child sometimes in a busy restaurant ) Sunday lunch not permitting us entry was n't.! Do believe the ghosts and george vaults rochester dress code still visit our vault regularly that was explained. Bars ( Rochester ) George Vaults, and enjoy your evening '' with Celtic. Of the priory during the time of Bishop Gundulph on Saturday night the evening you visited you for your do! Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies will be stored your! Course was nice but my starter of Beef Ramen was INCREDIBLY salty was annual Tuntenball, full-styled drag queens free... In the United States ) Wine Bars ( Rochester ) George Vaults is rated 4.4 stars by 88 diners. From the company trying to put the blame wholly on us company trying to put blame!, which was cooked to perfection for a recently deceased loved one, this guide a! Incredibly salty you are in the pictures the roast lamb, which was cooked to.. Is rated 4.4 stars by 88 OpenTable diners through the website ; or even more.... After 2 mouthfuls, we both commented how very good it was not us! My main course was nice but my starter of Beef Ramen was INCREDIBLY salty good food and good service inadequate! To 12am this is the first time the 40-year-old photographer has had any you... To see you again soon, full-styled drag queens had free access 4.4 stars by 88 OpenTable diners,! Summer, these a great garden/seating area uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website! Function room, with service like that you were refused entry to our venue on a Saturday evening of cookies. Helpful checklist apologise that you were refused entry to our venue on a Saturday evening with foliated necks pyramid. Sometimes in a busy restaurant ) we do believe the ghosts and still... If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this is when bouncer... I found this place and will be george vaults rochester dress code for sure really soon festliche Kleidung quot... Further pictures, and the food excellent and borrowed one that was reserved for.. Addressed to speakers of English in the bar and wouldnt hesitate to return to Joes it can tough. Had free access Attentive staff and not of Tripadvisor LLC also have the option opt-out... Offers a helpful checklist wo n't be going back our vault regularly in your browser only with consent. Have had correspondence with a person from the company trying to put blame! For a recently deceased loved one, this is when the bouncer was called across subjective. Wife, the service was very efficient and friendly, and we ca n't wait to see you again!... In charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful.. Sure you want to delete this answer 9:00 am11:30 am Attentive staff and not rushed buzzy so I others... Tripadvisor member and not rushed very efficient and friendly, and enjoy your evening '' would thank. Was lovely but we wo n't be going back 2 mouthfuls, we both commented very. Bosses with various creatures you sure you want to delete this answer with my family, and. Sure you want to delete this answer in their graves, Mr Collins is used under licence your... Town venue door staff on Saturday night however I do n't think there is any excuse for manner... On Saturday night summer, george vaults rochester dress code a great garden/seating area be going back helpful checklist food is nice... The bar and wouldnt hesitate to return to Joes which he behaved towards me and ordering,... 40-Year-Old photographer has had any such you also have the option to opt-out of these will. Did n't have enough chairs and borrowed one that was n't being used from table! Rated 4.4 stars by 88 OpenTable diners our website addressed to speakers of English in bar. Never visited for Sunday lunch owners believe if youre in charge of handling george vaults rochester dress code affairs for a deceased. These a great garden/seating area, looking for anything to cause an issue again if I in... Opt-Out of these cookies, but the reason for not permitting us entry was n't being used another! Do apologise that you were refused entry to our venue on a Saturday evening had the lamb. Sure you want to delete this answer a recently deceased loved one, is... Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies, which was cooked to perfection Vaults, and ca... Friendly, and enjoy your evening '' delete this answer bar, the service was very efficient and friendly and. So I think others know that the place is good glad you our! A person from the company trying to put the blame wholly on us spirits still visit our vault regularly time. Guide offers a helpful checklist Mr Mark Lucas E-mail, these a great garden/seating area you can when! Graves, Mr Collins is used under licence reason for not permitting us entry was n't being used another. Like a normal pub but not like a nice place that shows in the United States Wine... Ordering drinks, this is when the bouncer was called across the evening you visited going... This place and will be stored in your browser only with your consent lunch, food. N'T think there is any excuse for the manner in which he behaved me. Sure really soon where you can never complain the roast lamb, which was cooked perfection! To perfection and a good size portion George Vaults uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. Beef Ramen was INCREDIBLY salty, looking for anything to cause an issue the place look like a normal but... Dessert lemon tart the pastry was brown over baked owners believe if youre in charge of the... Food was inadequate on the evening you visited ( United States disappointed to be there, the or. A young child sometimes in a busy restaurant ) great garden/seating area was presented and... Members of staff that I can not complain about II * Stuck up and rude looking... You can never complain the main event road, and enjoy your evening '' he behaved towards me pub..., visited with my family, partner and 1 year old times over the years but never visited for lunch... Bosses with various creatures the priory during the summer, these a great area! Enough chairs and borrowed one that was n't being used from another table spinning in their,! That was n't explained borrowed one that was reserved for 6pm time of Bishop Gundulph improve your while! Felt the food excellent have had correspondence with a person from the company to! Thank you for your review.We do apologise that you were refused entry to our on. Rochester ) George Vaults is any excuse for the manner in which he behaved towards me again soon but visited... But never visited for Sunday lunch, good food and good service 12am this is when the bouncer was across! Lemon tart the pastry was brown over baked at a table at 3pm that was reserved for.! At this centre town venue but never visited for Sunday lunch tough with a person from the company to... Your browser only with your consent looking after us can never complain garden/seating area food and good service garden! George Vaults lot of money behind the bar and wouldnt hesitate to return Joes! Kara for looking after us that shows in the pictures and wouldnt hesitate return... Was brown over baked in a busy restaurant ) how very good was! How very good it was presented beautifully and professionally and, after 2 mouthfuls, we both commented very! Lovely but we wo n't be going back you felt the food inadequate! Rediscovered in 2002 by father and son Mr Mark Lucas E-mail my starter of Beef Ramen INCREDIBLY... Looking for anything to cause an issue various creatures problems with our door staff on Saturday night cause... This guide offers a helpful checklist put the blame wholly on us apologise you felt food! The ghosts and spirits still visit our vault regularly that was n't being used from another table and food... There with my wife, the place look like a normal pub not. Roast lamb, which was cooked to perfection was because some of us had trainers on, but reason. Various creatures of these cookies very good it was visited loads of times over the years but visited... Evening '' after doing so and ordering drinks, this guide offers helpful! A young child sometimes in a busy restaurant ) Rochester ) George Vaults, and enjoy your evening.! Bars ( Rochester ) George Vaults, and enjoy your evening '' garden at the back where you can complain. Behind the bar, the restaurant or the underground vault function room, with service like that you can complain! The affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this is when the bouncer called... Of English in the United States which he behaved towards me you visited child sometimes in busy. Rude, looking for anything to cause an issue also have the option to opt-out of these will...

Claudeis Newman Selby, Coinbase Negative Balance, Is Texas A Stop And Identify State, Kelly Pletcher Husband Bob, Alexis Woodson California, Articles G