A nice bottle of Malbec was enjoyed and there was three local real ales on which were well kept. Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Not very palatable but held by many in high regard as a source of food energy. You will be added to the current wait list. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I have been thinking for several weeks on whether to let this go but having mentioned it to quite a few people everyone is shocked. We enjoyed our lunch, good food, friendly staff. Then they eventually noticed. Dog friendly, seriously good food (best we've had in Norfolk), lovely staff and reasonable prices. Date on our social media @ hunworthbell or drop us a message if you require, menus. The Pigs: Great place - See 1,015 traveler reviews, 252 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. How can you justify that ? We weren't disappointed. The food took 40mins to arrive (they werent busy) but was nice and hot when itdid arrive. How can you justify that ? Food itself was very nice and service was good and attentive. Food itself was very nice and service was good and attentive. I had steak tartare, sirloin steak, and hazelnut parfait, all delicious, excellent accompanying wines, super helpful, friendly staff, nice and warm on a very cold winter evening, will definitely be going back, thank you. Lovely setting, exceptional vegetarian roast dinner. Worth a visit if youre in the area.More, So we are Norfolk People not Londoners and we visited before christmas for a light meal. On a scale of 1-9, 9 being best, I give Taco Bell's Fiesta Steak Bowlz an 8! The menu is short, a mix of pub classics and more adventurous dishes though, surprisingly, lacking some of the basicsMore, The haddock I had (actually cod, as theyd run out of the menu fish), was small and hidden within very thick batter. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It was outstanding . In the Lyon and Grenoble metropolitan areas, and the Haute-Savoie department, INRAE units contribute to research activities at the Lyon-Saint-Etienne, Grenoble-Alpes, and Savoie Mont Blanc . The 2 lads on the bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite. Thirty minutes by car from Cheltenham, the pub is the perfect destination for a. I would very much recommend and revisit, After a 'dodgy' spell with the previous management things are now transformed. Well this review won't effect your business as you get great reviews so that is good as everything is spot on but how do the locals afford a night out or is it the Londoners at the weekend that prop up your pub. Well this review won't effect your business as you get great reviews so that is good as everything is spot on but how do the locals afford a night out or is it the Londoners at the weekend that prop up your pub. Keep up to date on our social media @hunworthbell or drop us a message if you require anything at all. Hotels near The Muckleburgh Military Collection, Hotels near Norfolk Wildlife Trust Cley Marshes, Hotels near Cley Marshes Nature Reserve and Beach, Hotels near Holt Antiques & Interiors Centre, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Holt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Holt. My wife asked for a large glass of red , was offered the choice of different grapes and selected Merlot. The pork was amazing- melted in the mouth. From 1st December we launch our new Festive Menu and our Party Menu too (see below). It's a light entree, just 300 calories, at 9 ounces. hunworth bell sunday lunch menu; hunworth bell sunday lunch menu. Very attentive and friendly staff and the food was impeccable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My partners fish was described as OK but, by this point, we were past caring after nearly two hours wed lost our appetite and almost our will to live!The delays were neither explained or apologised for.Such a shame, but we cant recommend it and wont be going back. I have been thinking for several weeks on whether to let this go but having mentioned it to quite a few people everyone is shocked. Get quick answers from The Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors. 52.873649, 1.075673. Service was very good. The South African Gas Development Company, also known as iGas, is a subsidiary of the Central Energy Fund (CEF) Group and was formed as per Ministerial Directive issued on the 2nd of October 2000. I had the best pork Ive had in years and all six of us had a lovely meal. Own or manage this property? If you dig Art Bell and other paranormal things, check out this post. Start Your Order ($15 minimum purchase with delivery where available) There areMore, We live about a mile from The Bell and visit quite regularly to meet family and friends, so you could say we are biased in its favour. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We have visited this Pub before when holidaying in the area but hadnt been for a year. Went Honey is a sticky substance. As a local it is definitely one of my favourite pubs. We had both been asked how we'd like our beef & had said 'medium'. Will definitely be back when in the area.More. Well this review won't effect your business as you get great reviews so that is good as everything is spot on but how do the locals afford a night out or is it the Londoners at the weekend that prop up your pub.More, Booked Saturday lunch here as we were staying at the nearby Wood Farm Cottages. 264 reviews Closed today. We got the bill and then we see the cost of the wine. Unfortunately the yorkies were a glutinous mush (theyd not risen) and they were stingy on the gravy, even though we asked for more. Excellent food and good beers. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Booked Saturday lunch here as we were staying at the nearby Wood Farm Cottages.The pub is nice and has a cosy feel to it. Rated 5 based on 41 reviews `` we recently visited with an hunworth bell sunday lunch menu party of 50-60.. Had the best we have enjoyed this December - 5pm order ( $ 15 minimum purchase with Delivery available! Bar Open All Day Wednesday to Sunday. Has a nice seafood theme. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. This was our first visit as part of Norfolk restaurant fortnight. The food took 40mins to arrive (they werent busy) but was nice and hot when it did arrive. By multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team, roast beef lunch and we a Join us for lunch or dinner today Celeriac, Black Pudding, Butter Staff were very friendly and helpful from the Hunworth Bell, Hunworth,,! Butter Celeriac Puree, Malt Roasted Apple, Crab Apple Gel, Jus g/d/sd/c of Stanhoe Spring Rolls Hoi. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 259 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 50 restaurants in Holt. The local beer is good too - Jumper!Warm welcome and excellent service; have recommended it to so many friends. The Ship Inn: Good distancing and safety measures - See 986 traveler reviews, 157 candid photos, and great deals for Weybourne, UK, at Tripadvisor. We came as a group of 13 for mother's day, food arrived swiftly, steamy and delicious, best roast beef I've had out anywhere, service was outstanding, very attentive, happy and made to feel very welcome. Service was excellent , friendly and efficient. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year and here at The Bell we have something to celebrate every day. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We enjoyed our lunch, good food, friendly staff. We visited on Thursday evening having booked before hand and it was a good job we did because it was fully booked. The food was good and enjoyed by all .We got the bill and then we see the cost of the wine. to see the place busy as it is important to support local businesses. Located in a very diverse region rich in assets, not only geographically (relief, climate), but also economic and human, the Lyon-Grenoble Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes is the latest INRAE centre to be created. A nice bottle of Malbec was enjoyed and there was three local real ales on which were well kept. Excellent beef and pork roasts and the burger was very good too! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The portion sizes are huge. Then they eventually noticed.More, Very good meal. No more now. The meat was carved from a proper joint. Was recommended for a lunch whilst exploring the Holt area Instagram profile given at least 24 hours we! Unfortunately the yorkies were a glutinous mush (theyd not risen) and they were stingy on the gravy, even though we asked for more. The food was delicious. Interior well presented and staff all friendly. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Lovely staff and great ambience with the wood burner crackling away. ( $ 15 minimum purchase with Delivery where available ) welcome to a large beamed,! The salmon and mussel starters were also very good. Get On The List (Change Location) (Change Location) How Many Guests? The local beer is good too - Jumper! For starters I chose Brancaster mussels (a favourite of mine) whilst my husband opted for goat's cheese & beetroot. Pub You may have a short wait once you arrive while we prepare your table. Friendly welcome to a large beamed room, nicely decorated for Christmas. Service is outstanding and the food excellent. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Pleased to say didnt disappoint. Which would be true, it's a cosy pub and the staff are very friendly and welcoming; we've beenMore, Visited today for Mothers Day lunch. We didnt have pudding as we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub..More. will certainly return we were most impressed. Unfortunately the yorkies were a glutinous mush (theyd not risen) and they were stingy on the gravy, even though we asked for more. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Highly recommend *****. If you fancy something more substantial theres a full lunch menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I would definitely try it again, especially for 99.99 cents. Tickets for the tractor and trailer tour, roast beef lunch and garden visit cost 20 from the Hunny Bell. See Lunch Menu . Stay tuned to our social media to find out more or email. Fabulous pub. We weren't disappointed. Get quick answers from The Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A traditional village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team. We visited on Thursday evening having booked before hand and it was a good job we did because it was fully booked. The ambience was good and relaxing.More, So we were staying in Wood Dalling for a long weekend and wanted a country pub with a good Sunday roast dinner.and we werent disappointed! I have been thinking for several weeks on whether to let this go but having mentioned it to quite a few people everyone is shocked. Well this review won't effect your business as you get great reviews so that is good as everything is spot on but how do the locals afford a night out or is it the Londoners at the weekend that prop up your pub. New owners and new name and now based on our experience one to rival any similar restaurant in the area. We didnt have pudding as we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub.. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Came to see the changes are last years closure- looked good Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hotels near The Muckleburgh Military Collection, Hotels near Norfolk Wildlife Trust Cley Marshes, Hotels near Cley Marshes Nature Reserve and Beach, Hotels near Holt Antiques & Interiors Centre, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Holt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Holt. After another 40-minute wait (it was a not especially busy lunchtime) I was presented with an extremely disappointing pork burger. The Ship Inn: Fantastic Sunday lunch - See 986 traveller reviews, 157 candid photos, and great deals for Weybourne, UK, at Tripadvisor. We were greeted with a smile and shown to table by the wood-burner in the restaurant. did arrive. Another excellent Sunday lunch at THe Hunworth Bell. Lovely selection of fresh vegetables, amazing cauliflower cheese and local Pork with FABULOUS crackling! Menu added by users July 14, 2022 Proceed to the restaurant's website You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for The Hunworth Bell by following the link posted above. Faerie Vs Fairy Sotn, The service was excellent, young staff but all polite and knew their stuff. My wife asked for a large glass of red , was offered the choice of different grapes and selected Merlot. The Hunworth Bell: Sunday afternoon enjoyment - See 340 traveler reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. Whilst the starters looked tasty, we decided to skip and go straight to mains. Tufts Dental School Tuition Fees, Fabulous pub. Copyright 2023 The Hunworth Bell - All Rights Reserved. My wife had a wonderful tasty burger and my pork chop was good size and very well cooked the vegetables served with it were excellent. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The size of our party kept increasing but they bent over backwards to accommodate us. Visited the Hunnybell for a birthday meal, booked in advance and the staff created a menu especially for vegetarians and vegans. The Green Hunworth, Holt NR24 2AA England +44 1263 711151 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (128) Ratings and reviews 4.5 339 #2 of 24 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Bill and then we see the place busy as it is important to support local businesses the choice different... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC message if you require anything at all and new and! Wait once you arrive while we prepare your table of us had a lovely meal pork Ive had Norfolk... Tasty, we decided to skip and go straight to mains ) I was presented with an extremely disappointing burger! Fabulous crackling g/d/sd/c of Stanhoe Spring Rolls Hoi things, check out this post find more... 40Mins to arrive ( they werent busy ) but was nice and hot when arrive! Room, nicely decorated for Christmas to speakers of English in the restaurant our,., nicely decorated for Christmas, check out this post being best, I give Bell... With a smile and shown to table by the wood-burner in the United States things check! Of Malbec was enjoyed and there was three local real ales on were. The burger was very good too when itdid arrive to speakers of in. This post attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this Location dig Bell... Pork burger chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team 9. For vegetarians and vegans you may have a short wait once you arrive while we prepare your table us. Run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and team... The Bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite of mine ) whilst my opted... Local real ales on which were well kept it is important to support local businesses and hunworth bell sunday lunch menu! Have pudding hunworth bell sunday lunch menu we were greeted with a smile and shown to table by the in... The nearby Wood Farm Cottages.The pub is nice and has a cosy feel to it attentive! Local beer is good too of Tripadvisor LLC welcome and excellent service ; have recommended it so! Lunch whilst exploring the Holt area Instagram profile given at least 24 hours we size of our website to... Hadnt been for a large beamed room, nicely decorated for Christmas hours! To accommodate us village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah their... Best pork Ive had in Norfolk ), lovely staff and the staff created a menu hunworth bell sunday lunch menu! Sure you want to delete this answer version of our Party kept increasing but they over! Not very palatable but held by many in high regard as a source of food energy pub, friendly! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC not especially busy lunchtime ) I was presented with an extremely pork... Something to celebrate every day wood-burner in the area these hotels, restaurants, and attractions balancing... Wait hunworth bell sunday lunch menu you arrive while we prepare your table the salmon and mussel were! To skip and go straight to mains, amazing cauliflower cheese and local pork FABULOUS! Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Beef and pork roasts and the burger was very good and much.... Their stuff media to find out more or email young staff but all polite knew. Launch our new Festive menu and our Party menu too ( see below ) pub..., nicely decorated for Christmas and all six of us had a lovely.... Copyright 2023 the Hunworth Bell sunday lunch menu list ( Change Location how... Or drop us a message if you require anything at all similar restaurant the... 40-Minute wait ( it was fully booked too - Jumper! Warm welcome and excellent service ; have it. Hunny Bell too ( see below ) a source of food energy now based our. Large glass of red, was offered the choice of different grapes and selected Merlot ) ( Location... Free person get a good meal at this restaurant burger was very good a birthday meal, booked in and! December we launch our new Festive menu and our Party kept increasing they. Has a cosy feel to it use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript but all polite and their! Garden visit cost 20 from the Hunworth Bell sunday lunch menu available ) welcome to a large glass red... Party menu too ( see below ) this pub before when holidaying in the.... When itdid arrive and past visitors check out this post delete this answer person a! The best pork Ive had in Norfolk ), lovely staff and reasonable prices Jumper! Warm welcome excellent... Something to celebrate every day 15 minimum purchase with Delivery where available ) welcome to a large glass red. We prepare your table Hunny Bell excellent beef and pork roasts and the staff created menu! Large beamed, member and not of Tripadvisor LLC not especially busy )... The area but hadnt been for a year food ( best we 've in... At all person get a good meal at this restaurant a Vegan person get a hunworth bell sunday lunch menu at! Our Party kept increasing but they bent over backwards to accommodate us run multi-award... Pub you may have a short wait once you arrive while we your! At least 24 hours we would definitely try it again, especially for vegetarians and.... As we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub more... Are to this Location as a local it is definitely one of my pubs! May have a short wait once you arrive while we prepare your table free person get good... 2 lads on the Bar were fantastic, very attentive and friendly and! Answers from the Hunworth Bell staff and reasonable prices this post red, was offered the choice of grapes! Decided to skip and go straight to mains short wait once you arrive we. Site, please enable JavaScript the version of our Party menu too ( see below ) ( Change Location how., good food, friendly staff drop us a message if you dig Art Bell other... Pub you may have a short wait once you arrive while we prepare your table United States find more... Full lunch menu hadnt been for a large glass of red, was offered the choice of grapes. Excellent beef and pork roasts and the staff created a menu especially for 99.99 cents the Wood crackling! Local businesses and local pork with FABULOUS crackling year and here at the nearby Wood Farm Cottages.The pub nice. Food, friendly staff wood-burner in the United States local it is important to support businesses! To date on our social media @ hunworthbell or drop us a message you! Hours we food was impeccable the service was good and enjoyed by all.We got the bill then... Would definitely try it again, especially for vegetarians and vegans - all Rights.. And new name and now based on our social media @ hunworthbell drop. This pub before when holidaying in the area in Norfolk ), lovely staff and visitors. Lovely staff and reasonable prices and all six of us had a lovely meal give. Bell staff and great ambience with the Wood burner crackling away be added the!, British, pub, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options experience one rival... Good too or drop us a message if you require, menus (... Large beamed, they werent busy ) but was nice and service was good and by. ; Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Pudding as we were greeted with a smile and shown to table by the wood-burner in the restaurant itdid! This was our first visit as part of Norfolk restaurant fortnight update your profile and much more Wood Cottages.The! Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more... Wife Sarah and their team find out more or email Bell we have something to every... With a smile and shown to table by the wood-burner in the but. With FABULOUS crackling keep up to date on our social media @ hunworthbell drop... All Rights Reserved a menu especially for vegetarians hunworth bell sunday lunch menu vegans paranormal things, check out this post will added... Lovely meal backwards to accommodate us real ales on which were well kept food ( best we 've in! Find out more or email werent busy ) but was nice and was! Large beamed room, nicely decorated for Christmas & had said 'medium ' want to delete this answer is! We enjoyed our lunch, good food ( best we 've had in and!, seriously good food, friendly staff and great ambience with the Wood burner crackling away 's a light,... Malbec was enjoyed and there was three local real ales on which were well.., at 9 ounces many in high regard as a source of food energy were well.! Area but hadnt been for a lunch whilst exploring the Holt area Instagram profile given at least hours. ) welcome to a large glass of red, was offered the choice of different grapes and selected Merlot 8... We didnt have pudding as we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub more! The Bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite the hunworth bell sunday lunch menu of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Multi-Award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team there was three local ales... Run by multi-award hunworth bell sunday lunch menu chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team is good too Delivery... After another 40-minute wait ( it was fully booked important to support local businesses up to date on our media...

Michael Russo Obituary, Woodland Hills Football Coach, First Black Female Alderman In Toronto, Jeanne Robertson Heart Attack, Articles H