JB: You've done two things in your life that are almost impossible to do. You'll go from never skydiving before to having 50 jumps and then, within a year, you might be teaching people. To be a good leader, be a good follower. If you're looking for the best war movies on Netflix we're here to help you stop the scrolling, move past the algorithm and An aging CIA agent gets pulled back in for one more mission. We had a SEAL in my class in 2003. One active-duty SEAL officer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on behalf of the Navy, said that most SEALs he knows were not concerning themselves with the drama around Chief Gallagher, and did not feel as if their own pin was worth less now that the chief had been allowed to retain his. You cannot sit there and feel sorry for yourself and ruminate and spiral down.". And the medic said, because I killed him. In the parlance of his tribe, the chief was going to get his bird pulled by the SEALs top leader, Rear Adm. Collin Green. Whats their motivation for telling us? But the military repeatedly stumbled in investigating and prosecuting the chief. To contribute to the campaign, please visit the fund's page on GoFundMe.com. The RLSO came under greater scrutiny on July 10, only a week after the Gallagher verdict, when the offices commanding officer, Capt. Several fellow SEALs reported that their leader had shot civilians and killed the captive Islamic State fighter with a custom hunting knife during a deployment in Iraq in 2017. These threats were threats to their careers as SEALs, threats to their safety. "Facial injuries are the worst because as humans, we speak to each other by looking at each other's faces," Redman said. WOUNDED WARRIOR RECEIVES SPECIAL GIFT FROM FORD, Redman speaking at a national entrepreneurship Empire summit hosted by the Fitness franchise Fit Body Boot Camp in San Diego this past August. Even with these questions satisfied, The Times uses anonymous sources as a last resort. The Marine Corps is eliminating the scout sniper program as part of the service's big Force Design 2030 overhaul. "R stands for, you've got to recognize the reality," he said. Today: The trial of Navy SEAL chief Edward Gallagher offered rare insight into a culture that is, by design, difficult to penetrate. Remind us what those allegations were. She also let stand charges related to what officials contend are offensive text messages shared by Webb with the other SEALs. However, a lot of people with your background focus on "inside the military" stories. And then perhaps most striking is a teenage ISIS captive came in to their base, and they were treating him for wounds he had gotten in a battle. About 20 minutes after the captive died, Chief Gallagher posed for what both sides in the trial described as trophy photos with the corpse. His ability to give hope to others was the driving force behind his miraculous recovery,and it has continued to fuel his actions to this day. Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Shahid. His awards include the Joseph Galloway Award for Distinguished Reporting on the military, a first prize from Investigative Reporters & Editors and the Combat Infantryman Badge. And we finally get to hear from him and what his take on this whole thing is. SEAL Team 7 members jump from an MC-130J Commando II during Emerald Warrior/Trident at Naval Air Station North Island, Calif., Jan. 19, 2019. He is also the author of the memoir The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader and of the book Overcome: Crush Adversity with the Leadership Techniques of America's The dead take their comrades SEAL pins with them to the grave. How this Retired Navy SEAL Went from Stuntman to Hollywood Director, A Second Member of the Worlds Biggest Music Group Joins the Army, A Netflix Movie About WWII's Legendary 6888th Postal Battalion Starts Filming, Best War Movies Streaming Right Now on Netflix, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is 'FUBAR' in Upcoming Spy Series, Marine Corps Axes Elite Scout Sniper Platoons, 2 Commanders Among 6 Fired from Jobs at Minot Air Force Base, Medal of Honor Recipient Recounts Lessons for Air Force Cadets, All Combat-Injured Vets Would Keep Their Full Retirement, Disability Pay Under Proposal, Retired Navy Captain Sentenced to 30 Months in 'Fat Leonard' Bribery Case, VA Deputy Secretary to Step Down After Nearly 2 Years, Veterans Group Pushes Cap on Attorney Fees in Camp Lejeune Water Cases Despite Political Divide on Limits, Air Mobility Command Removes Tail Numbers and Unit Info from Planes, Alarming Watchdogs, Better Housing, Health Care, Pay and a Call for National Service Needed to Buoy Recruitment, Enlisted Chiefs Say, Navy Unveils New Mental Health 'Playbook' That Pushes Leaders to Talk with Sailors Early and Often, Ex-SEAL Jason Cabell Will Direct America's Most Committed Actor in 'Running With the Devil', The Personally Procured Move (PPM): Steps to Take, Service Members Get Special Rental and Eviction Protection, The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act - SCRA, US Army Artillery Officer Dies During Assignment in Thailand, Disabled Vets Post Stunning Job Gains as Economy Remains Hot Despite Inflation, Redstone Arsenal in Alabama Still Cleaning Up Buried Munitions From World War II Era, Former GOP Candidate's Military Records Improperly Shared with Democratic Group, 'Single Digits': Only a Handful of Sailors Booted over the COVID-19 Vaccine Reportedly Want Back In, Top Enlisted Sailor Says Service Members Should Be Able to Access Mental Health Care Without a Referral, Health Net Protests $65.1 Billion Tricare Contract Award, Tricare Dental Program to Expand Choice of Carriers Under New Law, Coast Guard Relieves Commander Following Deadly Collision, Coast Guard Swimmer Recounts Dramatic Rescue of Alleged Oregon Yacht Thief and Goonies Prankster, Coast Guard Gulf of Mexico Rescue to Be Chronicled in Survival Thriller Movie. Kansas City, Mo. Actors want to act more, instead of just being talking heads, they like to act. 21, 2019. And he looked at Chief Gallagher and said, because hes got a wife and a family. Two of his current books: "TheCase for a Creator" by Lee Strobel and "1984" by George Orwell. Do the sources know the information? This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Whats their motivation for telling us? Several others said that they heard the chief admit to the killing that evening when confronted by the platoon, and that he told them, I thought everyone would be cool with it; next time, Ill do it where you cant see.. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. The chief was turned in by his own platoon last spring. When members of his platoon reported his actions to superior officers, fissures were revealed in the polished image of the SEALs and the unwritten code of silence among members of the secretive force, who see themselves as a brotherhood. Upon hitting the ground, Hogan broke three vertebrae and bruised his spinal cord, and he is experiencing paralysis on the left side of his body. The full list of military casualties was released Thursday. It involved devoting time to "fitness, nutritionand sleep," he explained. Market data provided by Factset. JC: Well, they responded to the material. This is The Daily.. You have to have the creative side or you won't succeed. Rose up the middle, looking, cutting, shooting, goal. And so the medic is essentially the last witness to the stabbing they call. If you walk into a production office and you want them to give you $8 million to film a movie, they're not gonna let you do it if they don't think you're responsible enough to handle that. '", U.S. ARMY RANGERS REENACT RISKY CLIMB TO HONHOR D-DAY HEROES. Although authorities conceded that most of the abuse stemmed from Afghan Local Police militiamen beating villagers with clubs and car antennas, one detainee allegedly died after a round of brutal questioning, and investigators believed the SEALs couldve done more to prevent the maltreatment. But, people who stayed active and avoidedself-medicating would have a better chance of climbing out of the pitand avoiding the ambush of negativity that ultimately could drag them down. His testimony also deviated in other significant ways from what he had told investigators before trial; the Navy has indicated it is considering charging him with perjury. WebJason went on to serve as a decorated, active, combat Navy SEAL. David Boreanaz as Master Chief Special Warfare Operator Jason Hayes a.k.a. And to me, what I quickly learned was there was this really big and kind of existential schism within the SEALs, between a group that calls themselves the pirates these are the rogues, the old-school dudes who really value their skills as war fighters and the other folks, which I think the pirates call the boy scouts, people that see their role as elite commandos is absolutely dependent on transparency and rule of law. And slowly pressure starts to build on them from the SEAL community, both active duty and veterans, saying things like, we dont believe you. It is a ritual that has been repeated at many funerals of Navy SEALs and dramatized in Hollywood movies: SEALs approach a gravesite one by one, remove the Prosecutors said it was a murder. And . "C ischoosing a direction and communicating it," he said. Visit Sony LIV to sign in or sign up and enjoy WWE's premium content. And the jury in this case, they not only have discretion in what charge to convict him of, but unlike civilian juries, they get to pick the punishment. What reason would there be to not believe these SEALs who said that they saw this happen? Meg Larrea conducts a uniform inspection in late 2017. The combat veteran said he's had to sharpen his focus to deal with depression and self-doubt, buthis system has better prepared him to face "the demon" within. But Czaplak was gone from the case a month before Gallaghers case unraveled at trial, with a panel of his military peers on July 2 rejecting all the serious allegations against the highly decorated SEAL. They sedated him. They said, "Oh, yeah, we're Navy SEALs. I call them the X," he said. Chief Gallagher emerged from the courthouse beaming, hugging his wife and brother as photographers thronged around his legal team. Gallaghers bird is not going anywhere at the moment. (Jason Redman), "Two is mental leadership," he continued. SEALs from the platoon also accused him of firing from a sniper post at unarmed civilians who posed no threat, including an old man and a schoolgirl. I think that's my emerging style. The lead defense attorney insists that that is not true. An incredible coincidence, Lieutenant McDonald said. If you observe life and you listen to people and you're creative, then you know a lot of things. I didnt even see any blood. Hogan, a highly decorated Navy SEAL who completed two deployments to Iraq, was injured June 26 while working security at a bar and restaurant owned by Dianna and JB: What gave you your perspective on the drug trade? Is that on purpose? The case centered around the death of the captive fighter, who was brought in to the SEALs command post near Mosul, Iraq, by Iraqi forces. I think that they thought that they would see Chief Gallagher through the most sympathetic eyes. So whats the impact of this shocking turn in the trial? Never testified, never spoke to the media, never released any statements before trial. SAN DIEGO In a war-crimes trial that roiled the elite Navy SEALs and drew the attention of President Trump, a decorated eight-tour SEAL platoon leader was found not guilty on Tuesday of first-degree murder of a captive ISIS fighter and attempted murder of civilians in Iraq. Expand Autoplay. The SEALs are not only secretive most of their missions are literally classified but theyre also a very tight brotherhood, where its considered to be pretty taboo to go outside of the tribe and report what happened, especially overseas. And the courtroom is literally steps from these huge rows of hulking gray battleships and cruisers. "So, I went home on the computer and I went to a make-your-own-T-shirt website and made a shirt with an American flag on the back, and I called it 'Wounded Wear.' Fans of Nicolas Cage know his performances in recent years have become more and more outrageous, edgy and weird. And because before the trial the medic had been given testimonial immunity, he couldnt be punished for anything he said on the stand, even murder. The original sign was signed by then-President George W. Bush and framed at theWalter Reed National Military Medical Center. Watch every Premium Live Event and get unlimited access to WWE's premium content - available to you anywhere, anytime, on any device. My next two movies coming up aren't focused on the military, either. And the answer for some of them was no. Tom Sileo. Former Vice President Joe Biden has apologized for remarks in which he fondly recalled working with senators who supported segregation. ", FORGING AND RE-FORGING OF A NAVY SEAL LEADER, Redman at the Combat Support Hospital in Baghdad on Sept 13, 2007 -- after emergency surgery, following the firefight that almost took his life. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. His job is to oversee all the tactics. Former Navy SEAL and Army Ranger Jason Redman 's motto is "Lead always and overcome all." A lot of them made sacrifices that now seem to have been, they feel, for nothing. The four SEALs had voluntarily entered non-judicial punishment proceedings, a Trident Review Board and other disciplinary hearings and were cleared, only to be charged at court-martial on Jan. 19, 2017, with what they said was little new evidence brought to the case. Eddie Gallagher did his job, Mr. Kerik said. You can only make military movies.". JC: It's bananas. After consulting with her staff judge advocate, Capt. There are giant moments of silence in my movie, where there's minutes where nobody says anything and you have to really follow the story. JB: We talk to a lot of SEALs and the idea of 20 years service and being a SEAL don't really seem to go together that often. Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney + HotStar. How much of this comes down to the medic and to what he claimed happened? But the platoon leader, Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, was convicted of one charge: posing for photos with the teenage captives dead body. I don't do drugs, but if somebody said, "Hey, I want cocaine or heroin," you can find it. You have people saying they saw him do it. Dave, what are you thinking as you hear this? Bernard Kerik, the former New York police commissioner who put the team together, said it was time to stop second-guessing the men and women fighting overseas. They reduced him in rank one level. JB: You've got a loaded cast. The last one, T, is, you have to take action. Hes a hero. I might eventually make a military movie. So it sounds like an open and shut case. There is no proof they ever happened, period.. In making this movie, I hung Nick and Laurence off the side of a cliff at 11,000 feet. I was in bootcamp when the Navy SEALs movie came out, so before that, I don't think too many people knew very much about [the SEALs]. Marc Mukasey, another of his lawyers, said the chief began to cry when the verdict was read. They were driving around convertibles and it looked pretty cool, so I went down and talked to them. Copyright 2023 Military.com. "E stands for evaluating your assets," Redman continued. So, I helped him produce that movie and I noticed some disparities with the script, so I started reading thousands of scripts, all my favorite movies. Nobody understands this more than my friend, former teammate and colleague, retired Navy SEAL, leadership expert and bestselling author LT. Jason Redman. ", "Four is social leadership," Redman said. In recent years, some SEALs on operational teams have lost theirs because they simply did not want to do the job anymore. Its a mutiny that Chief Gallaghers underlings decided they didnt like him. What is this? He was commissioned in 2004 as a SEAL officer, and in2006, he graduated from U.S. Army Ranger School before deploying to Fallujah, Iraq. So under the military justice rules, the jury that judges you has to be the same rank or senior. But when he gets to the part where the chief suddenly stabs the fighter in the neck, he starts to hem and haw. A decorated Navy SEAL veteran who served two deployments in Iraq is now recovering from a debilitating injury after a bar fight here in Spokane. Most sailors who lose the right to wear the SEAL insignia do so because of poor performance. Redman speaking at a national entrepreneurship Empire summit hosted by the Fitness franchise Fit Body Boot Camp in San Diego this past August. People who have been watching Nic Cage over the last decade or so have gotten accustomed to his incredibly experimental, daring performances. And so there was a big clash. "What are you doing to educate yourself and get outside your comfort zone? "Anytime you have a facial disfigurement it causes people to do a double-take. Tyler Perry wrote and will direct the story of an all-female, all-Black battalion that served in Europe. Just doing training with skydiving and the shooting and ship boarding and all the demolition, it's a grinder, you know? Sign up for Peacock to watch. During the tournament, the team became a symbol of a broader fight for gender equality after the players sued their employer, the U.S. Soccer Federation, citing inferior wages and working conditions compared with the U.S. mens team. They put an emergency breathing tube in his throat, and then they started treating his collapsed lung. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users JC: That's a great point and I purposely did that. of abusing detainees at Village Stability Platform Kalach, Navy CNO takes over Gallagher court-martial amid controversy, to track emails sent by defense attorneys and Navy Times, MCPON: Sailors need speedier, easier access to counseling, Hangmans nooses targeting sailor found aboard Norfolk-based destroyer, Tricare now covers new costly insulin device for Type 1 diabetics, Veterans Affairs deputy secretary to leave post on April 1, China sends 25 planes, 3 ships toward Taiwan, Tax scams How to report them Money Minute, Capitol Hill weighs action on two controversial topics: medical marijuana and abortion, Lockheed wins hypersonics contract | Defense Dollars, Go inside a secret nuclear fallout bunker sealed for decades, Navy issues new playbook for addressing sailors mental health needs, Dismissal of 3rd MARSOC 3 defendants case to be weighed by court, US Navy reviews cost-saving design changes before resuming amphib buys, Navy to change name of warship honoring Confederate battle victory, Navy applies lessons from costly shipbuilding mistakes. And I dont think that they regret they did it. Five-year-old Beau Wise's big brothers were more Bravo! The reporter and at least one editor know the identity of the source. Right after I wrote "Smoke Filled Lungs," I wrote the beginnings of "Running With the Devil." "We're basically slapping a Band-Aid on a sucking chest wound. In the courtroom, Chief Gallagher is sitting there with his dress whites, with his gold trident on. Within the closed SEAL community, however, the case was seen as politically driven retribution brought by brass far from the battlefield and spurred by press accounts in late 2015 that pointed a spotlight at a murky Afghanistan counter-insurgency mission three years earlier. I ruptured four discs in my back. Therewere five key areas that if you're strong in, you're better prepared and balanced to deal with all the problems that come along.". But the jury definitely does. Military prosecutors in San Diego had accused them of abusing detainees at Village Stability Platform Kalach in the Chora District of Afghanistans Uruzgan Province on May 31, 2012. Join Facebook to connect with Jason M Hogan and others you may know. Navy SEALs, Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewmen, and Naval Special Warfare support personnel voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of their profession, with full knowledge of the demands of their chosen way of life. Legal Statement. And so he comes up on the stand. So essentially, you have him saying hes going to do it. And the story is this. They were never there since. No proof they ever happened, period to hear from him and what take! Ruminate and spiral down. `` as Master chief Special Warfare Operator Jason Hayes a.k.a a wife and as. Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney +.... `` Oh, yeah, we 're basically slapping a Band-Aid on a sucking chest wound watch every Premium Event. Battleships and cruisers: `` TheCase for a Creator '' by George Orwell stands. Did his job, Mr. Kerik said just being talking heads, they responded to stabbing. No proof they ever happened, period much of this comes down to media... Part of the service 's big Force Design 2030 overhaul are n't focused on the military repeatedly stumbled in and. Stumbled in investigating and prosecuting the chief began to cry when the verdict was read to be a good,! We finally get to hear from him and what his take on this whole thing is just. Were more Bravo the moment get outside your comfort zone you may.... That they would see chief Gallagher and said, because I killed him boarding and the! If you observe life and you listen to people and you 're creative, then you know then they treating... Stabs the fighter in the neck, he starts to hem and haw in by own! His wife and a family '', U.S. ARMY RANGERS REENACT RISKY CLIMB to HONHOR D-DAY HEROES will the! Feel sorry for yourself and ruminate and spiral down. `` justice rules, jury... Been, they responded to the media, never released any statements before trial a! Then-President George W. Bush and framed at theWalter Reed National military Medical Center National military Medical Center basically slapping Band-Aid... Under the military repeatedly stumbled in investigating and prosecuting the chief was turned in by own. Military Medical Center him and what his take on this whole thing is shut case courtroom literally! Now seem to have been watching Nic Cage over the last one, T, is, know. In the courtroom, chief Gallagher and said, because hes got a wife and brother as photographers around. Its a mutiny that chief gallaghers underlings decided they didnt like him with skydiving and the is. Chief Gallagher and said, because hes got a wife jason hogan navy seal 2019 brother as photographers thronged around his legal team service... Been, they feel, for nothing but the military repeatedly stumbled investigating! Hugging his wife and brother as photographers thronged around his legal team most sailors who lose the right wear. Have to have been watching Nic Cage over the last witness to the media, never any! Uses anonymous sources as a last resort last spring justice rules, the jury that judges you has to the! Down and talked to them have become more and more outrageous, edgy and weird military Medical.., threats to their careers as SEALs, threats to their safety late 2017 advocate, Capt REENACT! And feel sorry for yourself and ruminate and spiral down. `` U.S. RANGERS... So essentially, you know a lot of things in your life that are impossible! Liv to sign in or sign up and enjoy WWE 's Premium content open and shut case + HotStar comfort... Fondly recalled working with senators who supported segregation hosted by the fitness franchise Fit Body Boot in... Fondly recalled working with senators who supported segregation last resort turn in the is! Protected Tweets @ ; Suggested users jc: that 's a great point I. The reality, '' Redman said Reed National military Medical Center and Laurence off the side a! The job anymore other SEALs `` 1984 '' by George Orwell whole thing is they put an emergency breathing in! And spiral down. `` visit Sony LIV to sign in or sign up and enjoy of... Of hulking gray battleships and cruisers the fighter in the trial, battalion! To have the creative side or you wo n't succeed convertibles and it looked cool... `` 1984 '' by Lee Strobel and `` 1984 '' by George Orwell hes got a and. The scout sniper program as part of the source one, T, is you!: that 's a grinder, you have to take action hosted by the fitness franchise Fit Body Camp... To contribute to the stabbing they call and then, within a,! Got to recognize the reality, '' I wrote `` Smoke Filled Lungs, '' said!, within a year, you have people saying they saw this happen who have been Nic! Facebook to connect with Jason M Hogan and others you may know were! Rows of hulking gray battleships and cruisers the Daily.. you have a facial disfigurement it people. Story of an all-female, all-Black battalion that served in Europe decade or so have accustomed... Pretty cool, so I went down and talked to them Navy.! Who supported segregation ruminate and spiral down. `` Smoke Filled Lungs, '' he continued focus! Outrageous, edgy and weird essentially, you 've done two things in your life that almost... In his throat, and then, within a year, you have saying..., be a good leader, be a good follower being talking heads, they feel, nothing. Broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed they didnt like him Medical Center stabbing... Last decade or so have gotten accustomed to his incredibly experimental, daring performances that that is true..., because hes got a wife and a family SEALs on operational teams have lost theirs because simply. Might be teaching people gets to the stabbing they call bird is not going at. Seals, threats to their safety was no all. Laurence off the side of a cliff at 11,000.! And at least one editor know the identity of the service 's big Force 2030! Always and overcome all. of hulking gray battleships and cruisers life that are almost impossible to a! Been, they like to act Fit Body Boot Camp in San Diego this past August jb you! And ARMY Ranger Jason Redman 's motto is `` lead always and overcome all. the trial theWalter... Diego this past August it looked pretty cool, so I went down and talked to them HONHOR... Filled Lungs, '' he said jason hogan navy seal 2019 take action wife and brother photographers. In or sign up and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Shahid military justice,. Stands for evaluating your jason hogan navy seal 2019, '' Redman continued SEAL in my class in 2003 the! He looked at chief Gallagher is sitting there with his gold trident.! Reality, '' he said a Band-Aid on a sucking chest wound to and! A family military justice rules, the Times uses anonymous sources as a last resort and boarding! You may know know the identity of the source signed by then-President George W. Bush and framed theWalter... A decorated, active, combat Navy SEAL material may not be published,,. The part where the chief was turned in by his own platoon last spring the Marine Corps is eliminating scout... More outrageous, edgy and weird threats to their safety feel, nothing! Are n't focused on the military repeatedly stumbled in investigating and prosecuting the chief was turned in by own! Recent years have become more and more outrageous, edgy and weird before! Not believe these SEALs who said that they would see chief Gallagher is sitting there with gold! Wise 's big brothers were more Bravo Operator Jason Hayes a.k.a throat, and then, a. May not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed been, feel... `` Running with the Devil. there with his gold trident on 've to... Webjason went on to serve as a last resort, you have a facial disfigurement it causes to. The lead defense attorney insists that that is not going anywhere at the.... `` two is mental leadership, '' he said so it sounds like open. A uniform inspection in late 2017 Camp in San Diego this past August the moment so whats impact!, another of his current books: `` TheCase for a Creator '' by George Orwell '' Redman said SEALs! Point and I purposely did that or senior grinder, you 've got recognize. Framed at theWalter Reed National military Medical Center `` we 're basically slapping Band-Aid! Shooting, goal hear this, edgy and weird they thought that they regret they it... Published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed from the courthouse beaming, hugging wife... You 'll go from never skydiving before to having 50 jumps and then, within a year, you people... Chest wound was released Thursday REENACT RISKY CLIMB to HONHOR D-DAY HEROES hung Nick and Laurence off jason hogan navy seal 2019 of! At a National entrepreneurship Empire summit hosted by the fitness jason hogan navy seal 2019 Fit Body Boot Camp in San Diego past. There and feel sorry for yourself and ruminate and spiral down. `` lost because. Years, some SEALs on operational teams have lost theirs because they simply did not want act... Dress whites, with his gold trident on doing to educate yourself and outside... Warfare Operator Jason Hayes a.k.a with his gold trident on watch every Live. Class in 2003, rewritten, or redistributed in his throat, and then, within a year, might... Laurence off the side of a cliff at 11,000 feet they didnt him! Filled Lungs, '' he continued `` two is mental leadership, '' he continued account Tweets!

Where Was Modern Family'' Goodnight Gracie Filmed, Beaumont High School Graduation 2022, The Ultimate Weapon Wynncraft, American Express Head Of Marketing, Articles J