March 4 - TX West Teams at Hubbard Creek @ Public Ramp - Info - Entry Form Bass Champs Mega Bass . 1 in the 2021 Bassmaster 100 Best Bass Lakes. 60 Challenge your assumptions. 0 Statistics Robert Stover of Clifton, TX who was fishing with his son Robert Jr. pulled in to an area they had never fished before to make their last casts. It seems like the 15-25 feet range had the most fish, with some lingering deep fish and some shallow staging fish. James Smith FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Megabass of America, Inc. announces the addition of two-time Bassmaster Elite Series Angler of the Year Brandon Palaniuk and Northern Open champion Kenta Kimura to the company's. Read More . 1 TX - Central Individuals 0.00 Crappie fishing on Lake Fork is finally beginning to show some signs of a spring pattern with water temperature hitting the mid 50s. The water is low right now and that e. Thomas Maher 02 Oct 2022 4:18 PM. TX - Super Teams, MediaBass.com Results Page But, with the clarity and efficiency of Humminbird MEGA 360 imaging , it gave 6 out of the top 10 anglers in the Bassmaster Elite Series event the upper hand in tricking those giant Texas bass. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The giant largemouth bass of Lake Fork can be stingy fish to locate, target, and catch due to their age and the amount of pressure the lake receives. The tournament is touted as the richest one day hourly big bass tournament in the world. Bass Champs Mega Bass - Fork 03/28/2021 to 03/28/2021 . Report by Marc Mitchell, Lake Fork Pro. James Crawford With it brings the potential for some cooler weather and the early signs of fall. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". MS - Ross Barnett Teams 2023 Main Page . Trophy Presentation: Alton Jones Jr.'s First Bass Pro Tour Win 12m Bass Pro Tour. You can contact me to make your reservation at 903-736-9888 or send me an email at lakeforktrophybass@yahoo.com You can also visit my website for more information about Lake Fork and my guide service at www.officiallakeforktrophybass.com You can find me on Facebook and follow my official Lake Fork Trophy Bass Guide page at https://www.facebook.com/lakeforktrophybassguide Lbs. An accomplished entrepreneur who loves making your family trips more successful. 2023 Post Season .dsR11 /*agl rulekind: base;*/ { background-color: #fff; width: 150px; height: 22px; } With Lake Fork in transition, you can also expect to find the fish in the same state of transition. FAIR. He bagged a total weight of 11.20 and walked away with a new 2022 Skeeter ZX200. Big bass of the day wins $15,000 cash and a Skeeter ZX 200. March 5 - TX Cowtown Individuals at Eagle Mountain @ West Bay Marina - Info - Entry Form This past week fish were caught in 8-58 feet of water. 3.34 Chatterbaits and spinnerbaits on windy banks in 2-5 feet and the front edge of flooded weeds is working. They quickly made their way to the weigh in and with only five minutes left on the clock. 2.76