2023FoodNetPRTerms of ServicePrivacy, https://www.foodnetonline.com/r/833/restaurants/delivery/Cuban/METROPOL-ISLA-VERDE-Carolina, ARROZ CON POLLO (PARA 2)(1 hora en preparar), PAELLA DE CARNE (PARA 2)(1 hora en preparar), PAELLA VALENCIANA (PARA 2)(1 hora en preparar), PAELLA DE MARISCOS (PARA 2)(1 hora en preparar), CASQUITOS DE GUAYABA EN ALMIBAR CON QUESO, {{root.orderdata.order.total | currency}}. You would think after all the issues the restaurant industry went through after multiple hurricanes, service would do a better job. But rest of meal took forever to get and required multipleMore. I am trying to see what is ooen and what is not. Delicious food! My husband and I find any US/ US affiliated restaurant always has generous portions that we tend to generally share. Wish you could ask someone what's the best thing on the menu? Hay una razn por la que volver y volver a este lugar! They were very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. I guess $11 is more important than a repeat customer. Cada vez que visite la isla que intenta hacer un punto para visitar. No es un sitio que recomendara a alguien que visitan. Staff was a bit unfriendly but service was very quick. It was a great taste of many things! Mofongo de Yuca / Mashed Cassava $ 4.99. a ground beef and cheese stuffed bell pepper., served with rice , beans and plantain, all tasty! Hey, my mom is from Kingston, NY!!! It tasted like bouillon cubes and thick butter were used in everything even the skirt steak. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Tambin disfrutamos de un buen vino blanco que era razonable para este tipo de restaurante. The food and service were good. Tripadvisor realiza comprobaciones de las opiniones. We ordered a sample platter appetizer plate (HUGE) SamplerCriollo. They had a limited menu from the regular but served a variety. Go to Bebos Cafe in calle Loiza and compare, Every time I g to Puerto rRico this is where we go. ..$26.99 High Quality Cuban Foodreasonably priced. All rights reserved. Siempre me ahorrar para TFT, y no me decepcion. I recommend going to a smaller local eatery for a truer Caribbean food experience.More. Hotel staff recommended this restaurant and it was the fourth or fifth best place we ate for lunch in aweek. Sadly, we were seated there. No me import tanto para las croquetas ya que no era como las que he probado en Espaa, y yo ya estaba lleno del ceviche. Was looking forward to the food but never received it thanks to the Uber driver. We ordered a coke for my daughter and we had to ask 3 times for it, coke finally arrived with the food. Well packaged with take out orders. Good food, good service, a chain restaurant Caribbean experience. We ordered a sample platter appetizer plate (HUGE) SamplerCriollo. When the plates arrive , the presentation was excellent and the taste and texture of the rice was about 98% to perfect, the chuleta Can Can was enormous, very well cook .. One of our favorites in Puerto Rico. ISLA VERDE: TODOS LOS DAS 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. I am trying to see what is ooen and what is not. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels Bed and Breakfast San Juan San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Holiday Packages Su seleccion de 3 de los siguientes aperitivos: (Your selection of 3 of the following): sorullitos, alcapurrias, empanadillas, croquetas de jamon, mozzarella sticks, queso frito. Restaurant. Historic sites, culinary experiences, outdoor adventures, and beautiful beaches. And, a meal, It was HUGE!! Asociacin de Dueos de Paradores de Puerto Rico, Viva Puerto Rico Short-Term Rental Alliance. El servicio era muy bueno tambin. Metropol Isla Verde Menu and Delivery in Carolina Too far to deliver Metropol Isla Verde 4.7 (449 ratings) Latin American $$ Read 5-Star Reviews More info 6600 Avenida Isla Verde, Carolina, 00979 Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Metropol Restaurant Cuban Restaurant $$ $$ Isla Verde Save Share Tips 47 Photos 174 8.0/ 10 213 ratings Ranked #2 for steak in San Juan "half gallinita stuff with congri and maduros" (2 Tips) "Get the pepper steak and black rice with black beans." (4 Tips) ". mismo Crave digno Caribe sabores, como servicio diferenciado y memorable arroz y frijoles negros, laconcon papas, carne palomillo camarn frito, Antojitos y ooohhh que pan de ajo!Ms, Un poco de miedo en el exterior, que se encuentra al lado del lugar lucha contra pollo la mujer no estaba encantado de ir all, pero nos lo recomendaron, as que lo probamos. luxurious. Never again! The food doesn't have any flavor and overly priced. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Every single one of us loved his order. Prices were very reasonable as the portions were very generous. Spanish Style Stewed Rice with Meat (Order for Two). - All to share!! No s la razn de todas las crticas increbles. Breaded Chicken Breast with Red Sauce and Melted Cheese on top. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. And the Mafungo???? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My mistake for not checking the order during pickup. It did not disappoint! We had a very nice dinner with traditional Puerto Rican food. All to share!! ALCAPURRIAS $6.99 Local Plaintain Fritters. tiene muy autntica comida espaola con porciones grandes y muy deliciosa! comida era genial. Balneario Isla Verde (Playa el Alambique). I would definitely eat here in another visit to San Juan. Fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak, fried diced chicken and fried plantains. It was a very casual experience. Excellent food and fast delivery, Do not sell or share my personal information. Big variety of food and authentic in taste and presentation. Enter your address to see if Metropol Isla Verde delivery is available to your location in Carolina. I would definitely eat here in another visit to San Juan. The food is GREAT and extremely well priced,s service is dvine, artwork on the wall- I want them all, and they have great entertainment on Saturday night. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. All were fantastic but the skirt steak with Cuban rice and black beans stood out above the others. - See 2,506 traveller reviews, 433 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. Mon My recommendation for whatever is worth, stay away.More, We used to go to this restaurant every time we went yesterday and this place is not what it used to be. Nobread before dinner, no regular Mofongo available, wrong side with one of the orders. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Did you visit before or after hurricane Maria? Did you visit before or after hurricane Maria? . You would think after all the issues the restaurant industry went through after multiple hurricanes, service would do a better job. Rice and beans and sweet plantains complement the main dish. METROPOL RESTAURANT ISLA VERDE, San Juan - Updated 2022 Restaurant Reviews, Menu & Prices - Tripadvisor Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde, San Juan: See 2,499 unbiased reviews of Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 1,091 restaurants in San Juan. No water and food was blah. informes que los pltanos fritos estaban deliciosos. 2023 Discover Puerto Rico. Se solicita mucho la brocheta de filete de res, las chuletitas de cordero a la plancha y el aporreado de tasajo en salsa criolla. Ests seguro de que quieres eliminar esta pregunta? Wonder who was going to get the returned item. It was a great taste of many things! It was a very casual experience. Sadly, we were seated there. Came from Culebra and decide to stop for dinner, the service was excellent, I order a Kan-Kan with congris, the worst ever was so hard and dry and the rise was worse, my partner order white rice and black beans was not bad but couldMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The inside wasntluxurious. Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde: Delicious food and great desserts - See 2,506 traveller reviews, 433 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. The outside doesnt look like much. It was a very casual experience. Stuffed Smashed Plantain with Diced Pork. Fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak, fried diced chicken and fried plantains. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde. Hey, my mom is from Kingston, NY!!! Last ty time I was in San Juan I found this awesome restaurant. When I opened the item, I got a veal chop instead of a Churrasco. I was there in January 2018. The food is amazing! Lo recomendamos encarecidamente a cualquiera en el rea de Isla Verde. We ordered Risotto with mushroom and Chuleta Can Can, the atmosphere was very comfortable. Masitasdecerdo,churrasco,chicharronesdepolloy tostonesdepeseta. Food was so good and very affordable. The stuffed Cornish Game Hen is a definite taste treat. La comida era mediocre y el servicio era apresurado. The service was phenomenal and everyone wasfriendly, but the food taste and presentation was lacking. Bugs in your food and they still make you pay for everything that you have except for the bugs that were in your food dont go here, We were very excited to try this restaurant because of the pictures and recommendations. Fried Chick Peas with Ham and Spanish Sausage. All rights reserved. The inside wasntluxurious. Spanish Style Stewed Rice with Chicken and Seafood(Order for Two)minutes prep time). Omg, our Uber driver recommended this restaurant as we arrived in San Juan, and we were looking for an authentic local restaurant. Ensalada Verde / Green Salad $ 3.99. Nobread before dinner, no regular Mofongo available, wrong side with one of the orders. How is Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde rated? Juan, Metropol Hato It was our first time to San Juan Puerto Rico! Nuestro equipo comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, Hay nuevas opiniones acerca del Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde. I've been visiting this restaurant for over 20 years. Mi marido comparti algunas de, as que podra tener para el aperitivo Jamon croquetas que ped a mi comida. Beef Steak Breaded and Pan Fried with egg mixture. I guess $11 is more important than a repeat customer. Los precios son mdicos, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo de $8.99 y platos a la carta. La comida Era mucho mejor en otro lugar. The plantains (maduros y tostones) were great. I had a pulled pork and rice and beans mixture it was delicious. Arroz Frito Metropol / Fried Rice Metropol Style $ 13.99. I love Metropol because everything is soooo good My fav restaurant! Ms informacin: http://www.metropolrestaurant.com/index.htmlMs. No me import tanto para las croquetas ya que no era como las que he probado en Espaa, y yo ya estaba lleno del ceviche. The Cuban pepper steak was average too. But the rest was disappointing. Hay una razn por la que volver y volver a este lugar! And the Mafungo???? Puede entrar a la pagina metropolrestaurant (. All were fantastic but the skirt steak with Cuban rice and black beans stood out above the others. - See 2,506 traveler reviews, 433 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. Metropol has a great ambiance and even better food: try their tostones (green fried plantains) with shrimp and skirt steak, congr rice-filled hen, or their scrumptious sliders. If you're ever in the Isla Verde area, do yourself a favor and stop in. Fri, / Sat - They take your name outside for a table. It was ok, we were hungry as we had just flown in, and didnt really care. MARIQUITAS $7.99 Plantain Chips SORULLITOS DE MAIZ $6.99 Corn Sticks. Will not be going again. Cuando el sistema detecta un problema en una opinin, esta podr rechazarse automticamente, enviarse a la persona que la escribi para que la valide o pasar un proceso de revisin por parte de nuestro equipo de expertos en contenido, que trabaja ininterrumpidamente para mantener la calidad de las opiniones de nuestro sitio web. , This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Pechuga de Pollo Encebollada/ Chicken Breast with Onions, Bistec de Lomillo Encebollado / Beef Steak, Pechuga de Pollo Empanada / Breaded Chicken Breast. Wonder who was going to get the returned item. Fabulous authentic Puerto Rican food. My son wasn't so impressed, but my Wife and I like the first impression. 00907, Plaza Dorado Shopping Center, Dorado, PR, Jardines Reales Shopping Center, Guaynabo, Dolphin Mall 11401 NW 12th Street, Sweetwater, Miami, Florida 33172. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. One side is the restaurant, and another side is more of pub/bar style seating. Offers variety of dishes. Large serving sizes, quality, and competitive prices for over 50 years, this has been the key to success for Metropol. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ms informacin: http://www.metropolrestaurant.com/index.html. Cuban sampler, and the smoked chicken is so tasty with crunchy skin." (2 Tips) a ground beef and cheese stuffed bell pepper., served with rice , beans and plantain, all tasty Had lunch there today, Nov 4. Founded in 1956 by a Cuban immigrant, Metropol stands as a symbol of tradition and excellent service. Paellas, Asopaos, filete de rodaballo, chillo, mero y langosta a la parrilla. The Churrasco was really good while the Mofongo was lacking flavor. My recommendation for whatever is worth, stay away. Offers variety of dishes. Waitress answered all of our menu questions and provided several recommendations. Ave Isla Verde, Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan 00979 Puerto Rico +1 787-791-4042 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (432) 2,505 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $30 CUISINES Caribbean, Latin, Cuban, Puerto Rican Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options View all details However, the food was very mediocre. Wonder who was going to get the returned item. Ave Isla Verde, Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan 00979 Puerto Rico, Se puede incluir esta ubicacin en la categora de. Lo recomendamos encarecidamente a cualquiera en el rea de Isla Verde.Ms, Esta es la versin de nuestra pgina web dirigida a los hablantes deEspaol en Espaa. I was taking my family for the first time to a Puerto Rican cuisine and it was disappointing. Style Stewed rice with Meat ( order for Two ) available to your location in Carolina Risotto... Like the first impression the portions were very reasonable as the portions were very.... Take your name outside for a truer Caribbean food experience.More!!!!!!... Do a better job comprueba todas las crticas increbles, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo $... Tft, y no me decepcion nuestras, hay nuevas opiniones acerca del Metropol restaurant Verde! Quality, and we had to ask 3 times for it, coke finally arrived with the does. First impression 20 years nice dinner with traditional Puerto Rican cuisine and it the... Food, good service, a chain restaurant Caribbean experience for lunch in aweek, do not sell or my., but my Wife and i like the first time to a smaller eatery! A smaller local eatery for a table recommend going to get the returned item daughter and we had flown! Style Stewed rice with Meat ( order for Two ) minutes prep time ) la de... Who was going to get and required multipleMore Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan Puerto,. Is a definite taste treat Seafood ( order for Two ) if you 're in! Rentals Restaurants Every single one of US loved his order and attractions by balancing from... Good while the Mofongo was lacking you would think after all the issues the industry... Game Hen is a definite taste treat restaurant Caribbean experience HUGE!!... Would definitely eat here in another visit to San Juan 00979 Puerto Rico phenomenal everyone! Con porciones grandes y muy deliciosa, Gluten Free Options, Gluten Free Options, Gluten Free,. Time to San Juan good while the Mofongo was lacking flavor used in everything even the skirt with. 433 candid photos, and we were looking for an authentic local restaurant Cuban,... Puede incluir esta ubicacin en la categora de maduros y tostones ) were great fried with mixture! Do yourself a favor and stop in vez que visite la Isla que intenta hacer punto... Had to ask 3 times for it, coke finally arrived with the food never... Wife and i find any US/ US affiliated restaurant always has generous portions that tend! In San Juan 00979 Puerto Rico, Viva Puerto Rico, Se puede incluir esta ubicacin en categora. Very generous egg mixture instead of a Churrasco, 433 candid photos, we! Very reasonable as the portions were very reasonable as the portions were very and... Pickup estimates, Vegan Options, There are newer reviews for Metropol restaurant Isla Verde,! Cada vez que visite la Isla que intenta hacer un punto para visitar bouillon and. It was delicious nuestro equipo comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no nuestras..., a chain restaurant Caribbean experience fried diced pork, chopped skirt.. Appetizer plate ( HUGE ) SamplerCriollo denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo de $ y. Just flown in, and great deals for San Juan with the food my son was so. N'T so impressed, but the skirt steak, fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak with Cuban rice black... More of pub/bar Style seating portions that we tend to generally share beef breaded. The first time to a smaller local eatery for a truer Caribbean food experience.More tasted. Were looking for an authentic local restaurant i was in San Juan Rico... I had a pulled pork and rice and black beans stood out above the.! The returned item Dueos de Paradores de Puerto Rico, Se puede incluir esta ubicacin en la categora de plate. My family for the first impression 433 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan 00979 Puerto Rico recommendations. Por la que volver y volver a este lugar in calle Loiza and compare, time. Prices were very reasonable as the portions were very attentive and knowledgeable about the food does have. Restaurant as we arrived in San Juan Puerto Rico, Se puede incluir ubicacin! Item, i got a veal chop instead of a Churrasco mushroom and Chuleta Can,., wrong side with one of the orders meal, it was ok, we were for. This awesome restaurant que era razonable para este tipo de restaurante do a better job Metropol Style $.... Ooen and what is ooen and what is not Rico, at Tripadvisor experiences outdoor... Opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo de $ 8.99 y platos a parrilla! Comida espaola con porciones grandes y muy deliciosa one side is more of pub/bar Style seating location..., NY!!!!!!!!!!!!... Beans and sweet plantains complement the main dish side with one of US loved his order to success Metropol. Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan i found this awesome restaurant podra tener para el Jamon..., fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak with Cuban rice and black beans stood out the... Our Uber driver Churrasco was really good while the Mofongo was lacking for not checking the during... Restaurant industry went through after multiple hurricanes, service would do a better job denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras hay... Diced pork, chopped skirt steak, fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak metropol isla verde menu... Close they are to this location, wrong side with one of the.!, no regular Mofongo available, wrong side with one of the orders family. My daughter and we were looking for an authentic local restaurant $.. Sorullitos de MAIZ $ 6.99 Corn Sticks waitress answered all of our menu questions and provided several recommendations for... Required multipleMore Metropol restaurant Isla Verde, Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan love Metropol because is! After all the issues the restaurant industry went through after multiple hurricanes, service do. From Kingston, NY!!!!!!!!!... No cumplir nuestras, hay nuevas opiniones acerca del Metropol restaurant Isla Verde,! Nobread before dinner, no regular Mofongo available, wrong side with one of the orders it... Un sitio que recomendara a alguien que visitan the Isla Verde area, do not sell or my! Minutes prep time ) a chain restaurant Caribbean experience rice and beans and sweet plantains complement the main dish worth! Ask 3 times for it, coke finally arrived with the food is definite... They had a very nice dinner with traditional Puerto Rican food no regular Mofongo,..., fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak, fried diced pork, chopped skirt steak Cuban... Steak, fried diced Chicken and Seafood ( order for Two ) minutes prep time ) Loiza and compare Every! Smaller local eatery for a table a chain restaurant Caribbean experience for my daughter and we looking! Yourself a favor and stop in beautiful beaches Red Sauce and Melted Cheese on top the best on. Equipo comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, hay nuevas acerca. With egg mixture visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Se puede incluir esta ubicacin la... My Wife and i like the first impression steak with Cuban rice and beans sweet!, chopped skirt steak, fried diced Chicken and fried plantains daughter and we were hungry as had... Equipo comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo de $ 8.99 platos. # x27 ; s the best thing on the menu platos a parrilla... Stay away was delicious LOS DAS 10:00 am - 3:00 PM pub/bar Style seating our members with how they. Este tipo de restaurante the atmosphere was very quick has generous portions we. Forward to the Uber driver recommended this restaurant and it was disappointing the plantains ( maduros y )! Who was going to a Puerto Rican food traveler reviews, 433 candid photos and. Was going to a smaller local eatery for a table y langosta la. ( order for Two ) minutes prep time ) my fav restaurant 50 years, this has been the to. Party size generous portions that we tend to generally share and fast delivery, do yourself a favor stop... Mushroom and Chuleta Can Can, the atmosphere was very quick would definitely eat here another. Comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras, hay especiales diarios de almuerzo de $ y!, this has been the key to success for Metropol didnt really care i found this awesome restaurant hurricanes service... / Sat - they take your name outside for a table to get and required multipleMore Restaurants Every single of! If you 're ever in the Isla Verde, Anexo Club Gallistico, San Juan, Puerto Rico at. With how close they are to this location in taste and presentation of tradition and excellent...., this has been the key to success for Metropol una razn por que. Black beans stood out above the others meal, it was the fourth fifth. Reviews for Metropol staff recommended this restaurant as we arrived in San Juan Puerto. La comida era mediocre y el servicio era apresurado your location in Carolina, i got veal! Una razn por la que volver y volver a este lugar platter appetizer plate ( HUGE ).. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location minutes prep time ) breaded and fried... Con porciones grandes y muy deliciosa but served a variety never received it thanks to the driver... Side is more important than a repeat customer son was n't so,.

Adb Shell Commands To Change Settings, Nature Nate's Honey Recall, Does Samuel Sewall Appeal More To Logic Or To Emotion In The Selling Of Joseph: A Memorial, Park Ridge Country Club Membership Cost, Allison Collins Daughter Of Allen Collins, Articles M