Up-vote from me bc I believe what's happening on these forums is wrong. Its been really rough Its been very, very hard.. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below. In her book, she recalls promising her sister not to discuss the assault by Douglas, but rumors were so prevalent that when he died in 2020, at age 103, Natalie Wood's name trended along with . After her death, her family received bequests of money, art, automobiles, jewelry, furs and other valuable items, noted Earn the Necklace. Facebook gives people the power to. Follow. Warren Beatty and Hollywood icon Natalie Wood co-starred in Splendor in the Grass (1961) and began a torrid love affair. Wood told Fox News the assault occurred when Natalie was 16. She married two men in her life. In the first episode, Woods sister Lana shares her theory on what happened that night. So there are just things that dont fit in.. Her mother, for example, received $7,500 to $12,000 a year, while her sister was given $15,000. I dont want to go through those hysterics again, she said. Number of DCC Years November 1981 vor Santa Catalina Island) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin.Sie erreichte in den 1950er und 1960er Jahren mit Filmen wie denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun und West Side Story groe Popularitt und wurde unter anderem mit drei Golden Globe Awards ausgezeichnet. Thats more than enough to justify the sizes of the bequests that are spelled out if anything, the numbers feel like a more natural fit for an overall estate sized a little below $1 million. Web Natalie Woods Snowden lives in Austin Texas with her husband and children. She publicly confronted Wager in 2016 during a tense showdown. They stayed together for around 3 years and again separated in 1972. She never went out without being completely properly dressed and made up. com. Yeah I had a look at her insta and saw she was a big anti-masker, Her partner is a similar anti-vax/mask guy who is involved in the trump circles. See answer 1 Copy. Afnan - November 17, 2020. Dennis Davern and Natalies friend, actor Christopher Walken. She was searching for projects [and] was at home with her kids, having friends over. Natalie Wood was born in San Francisco, California in July 1938. And, she had two siblings. Panola College is an Equal Opportunity Institution that provides educational and employment opportunities on the basis of merit and without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or genetic information. While he weighed 54kg. Stream Type LIVE. Her fathers name was Nikolai Stepanovich Zakharenko. No death, no trusts. Play Back to start. By. Natalie Wood is a legendary actress in the industry. Il reprsente les intrts des employ-e-s du secteur priv. Required fields are marked *. Play Video. Her sisters received lump sums, so their inheritance was always limited. Oh we were just so silly together, she chuckled. Wood won three Golden Globe Awards and was nominated for three Academy Awards. But then in July of that year, Evan died at age 42 after suffering from a massive heart attack. While her mother survived her, both parents are dead now. But the liabilities are a little more tangible when it comes to weighing the impact Woods death had on Wagners current net worth. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Web 102k Followers 2402 Following 1751 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Natalie Woods nataliewoodstalent nataliewoodstalent. And, if we could have, we would have stayed longer. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1986 at 7000 Hollywood Blvd. The Panola College Alumni Association is proud to announce the selection of Natalie Woods Stanyer as the 2018 Panola College Alumna of the Year. Beatty allegedly drove Natalie mad with stunts like hitting on her sixteen-year-old sister and abandoning her at restaurants to go run off with the hat check girl. Natalie Wood's Life in Photos - Pictures of Natalie Wood. Post-Retirement Appearances Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. At age 16, her performance in the 1955 film Rebel Without a Cause alongside James Dean earned her an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress. Natalie Woods works for the Blaze? Wood, also an actress, claims that her beloved sibling was raped by a powerful Hollywood figure during an alleged assault at California's Chateau Marmot Hotel that went on for hours.. Natasha Gregson Wagner (ne Gregson; born September 29, 1970) is an American actress. Thats because of Californias slayer statute which prohibits anyone who participates in a felonious murder from benefiting from that persons death. Actress who played Maria in West Side Story in 1961 and won a Golden Globe Award for her role in the . Natalie Wood's 1981 drowning death has remained one of Hollywood's great mysteries for four decades. The panola college alumni association is proud to announce the selection of natalie woods stanyer as the 2018 panola college alumna of the year. The color of her eyes was brown, and she had brown colored hair. Lana Wood (left) said she had a close, loving bond with her late sister, Hollywood star Natalie Wood. Natalies occupation has been discussed already, but her husband is in medical device sales. Natalie Woods net worth is $850,000 Natalie Woods Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Natalie Woods is an actress, known for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (2006) and The Fanglys (2004). Good for her. Natalie Wood is no more with us today. I loved Panola, the staff, and my friends so much, a group of us decided to earn our two-year degree in three years. She and Wagner owned an expansive estate in Palm Springs, which Wagner sold in 1983 for $1 million. Theyd come out to the house several times and given me the new coroners report. Gold: The Shiny Inflation Hedge Loses Its Short-Term Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, New Report. Her friend set up a GoFundMe page in hopes of raising funds for the star, and fans pitched in a whopping $29,635, totally overshooting the pages initial $10,000 goal. Natalie Wood We created this page to celebrate our mother Natalie Wood and the people she loved.There is no room here for negativity.We love and support our . She said there have been five incidents, with the latest in 2014, when a . And if this gets serious, the complications could bend known rules of inheritance. Loaded: 0%. In theory, if Wagner was ever convicted of his wifes murder, her survivors could attempt to get back the money he inherited after Wood died. She died in November 1981 at the age of 43, under slightly mysterious circumstances. Too much time has gone by and the family has done the best it could to move on. She also had BAFTA nominations and many other accolades feathered beside her name. We are a family business that has been operating in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex for more than 35 years. And, her mother was Maria Stepanovna. I didnt think anything was wrong.. I have been a big Natalie Woods fan since watching Seasons 1-2, and finding out shes MAGA anti-masker, well, as they say, thats that. Natalie Woods Stanyer Native Texan TV Personality Former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader The Blaze - Chad Prather Podcast co-host Hot News . It was more something like "Back into the nightmare" lol which was super accurate and funny. rp. #163 Stayer family on the 2015 America's Richest Families - Ralph Stayer expanded the small-town butcher shop his father started in 1945 into Johnsonville Oh jeez, I had no idea. Natalie Wood was born in San Francisco, California in July 1938 and passed away in November 1981. Ive had none. No, Ive cried over that many times as well, but no. 14K followers. Likewise, she appeared in The Jackpot, The Rose Bowl Story, The Silver Chalice, The Searchers, Marjorie Morningstar, All the Fine Young Cannibals, Splendor in the Grass, West Side Story, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, Peeper, The Last Married Couple in America, Brainstorm, etc. I never have wanted to but I dont have anymore choice. Maybe worked? Check Background Get Contact Info This Is Me - Edit Reputation & Background View All Public Private Court, Arrest, Lawsuits, Bankruptcy Records & Sex Offender Status Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Panola College. Her will named him executor and trustee of the funds she left her daughters as well as heir to half her estate. I think they had a terrible fight, which was told to me by Dennis they became physical, she said. The Rebel Without A Causes body was later found about a mile from the boat. They are; Courtney Brooke Wagner and Natasha Gregson Wagnor. In her amazing career, she has worked on many projects including movies, television shows, and other works in her life. Natalie Wood was an American actress, best remembered by the public for her role as Maria in the movie West Side Story in 1961. 1x. Natalie Wood (ne Zacharenko; July 20, 1938 - November 29, 1981) was an American actress who began her career in film as a child and successfully transitioned to young adult roles.. Wood started acting at age four and was given a co-starring role at age 8 in Miracle on 34th Street (1947). (Getty), I dont think theres a mystery, she told us. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. 6811 The death of Natalie Wood remains unsolved as she had a mysterious death on 29 th November on 1981 as her dead body was found on 29 th November morning almost one mile away from the boat on which she along with her husband Robert Wagner, her co-star Christopher Walken and Dennis Davern traveled the previous night. Someone who killed her would forfeit their right to benefit from the trust. Thanks to the fame and fortune she earned from her work today. Shes big in the conservative influencer/media world. Life for Wood hasnt been easy in recent years. They were; Lana Wood, and Olga Viripaeff. It's a shame to say it but Natalie Wood seems to be remembered more for her death than for her accomplishments in life. Natalie Wood's sister on Robert Wagner, Kirk Douglas, Christopher Walken and keeping the movie star's memory alive. Natalie Wood Net Worth: Natalie Wood was an American actress who had a net worth of $2.5 million at the time of her death, which is the same as around $6 million today. She always presented Natalie Wood to them. Things were dismissed too rapidly. Office Visits Check Background Get Contact Info This Is Me - Edit Reputation & Background View All Public Private Court, Arrest, Lawsuits, Bankruptcy Records & Sex Offender Status Check all background information that MyLife has gathered. (Splash). Whether theyd even want to force their dad to give up his half is an open question. The Diamonds Are Forever star said its something she wont repeat. Unsuccessful Candidates Sophia Swan Semifinalist Cori Robinson Vet cut at Finals Kristin Hager. But theres a catch, noted Wealth Advisors Scott Martin. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Making the Team 2006. And while Thursday was scary enough, Woods Stanyer said this isn't the first time someone has crashed on their property. She was acronymed as the sex icon of Hollywood. She has three amazing children, Bradley, Maddox and Sarah. After all, hes 88. -24 Stanyer will be recognized by Berri O'Neal, chair of the Panola College Alumni Association, and recipient of the 2016 Alumna of the Year, at the spring commencement ceremony scheduled for Thursday, May 10, at 5 p.m. in the Arthur Johnson Gymnasium. Natalie Woods Stanyer graduated from Panola College in 1997 with an Associate of Science degree. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, She also said the family knew the identity of Natalies alleged attacker but never confronted him. While at Panola College, Stanyer was a proud member of the Panola Pipers show choir where she served as choreographer. While she is straight regarding gender choices. New suggested level 1 just now I have. Now its all girl power but then it has men there. Wood has participated in the podcast and pointed the finger at Wagner. And thats who they are grateful to and loyal to and believe in, as they should. [But] dont forget, this was a horrible tragedy for them. Edit: Misremembered. Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind portrays Wood as a spirited, loving parent who was able to overcome an overbearing mother of her own and the stress of child stardomwith the help of. She was 43. Once again, they stand to inherit from him either way, provided his will makes room for them. But here, Woods bequests have already done their job to enrich her loved ones lives. He obviously doesnt want to speak with [investigators], he has never wanted to and I guess never will. What happened to Charlie in Mountain Men? An autopsy revealed she had a blood alcohol level of 0.14% when she died. Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Top 250 TV. She won 3 Golden Globes and was nominated in Academy Awards three times. The Panola College Alumni Association is proud to announce the selection of Natalie Woods Stanyer as the 2018 Panola College Alumna of the Year. The Natalie Wood net worth and salary figures above have. The actress her starsign is Cancer and she is now 84 years of age. However, its been 36 years since the will went through probate. (Getty). If Wagner were convicted or the girls simply felt strongly enough, he could probably write them a check from his TV appearances and call it even. 64.6k Followers, 657 Following, 2,333 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Natalie Wood (@nataliewood) nataliewood. Thats equivalent to approximately $6.7 million in 2018 dollars. Natalies death was ruled an accident after a two-week investigation, but the the case was reopened in 2011. Natalie Woods Stanyer joins Chad to reminisce about her time as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and talk about her role as a producer for CMTs \"Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team.\" Party Foul Steve finally gets his Cowboys cheerleader doll autographed.Be sure to subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/chadprather1 and see all your favorite Watch Chad videos! Click HERE to subscribe to BlazeTV! Current Time / Duration . Web Natalie Wood is an iconic name in Hollywood having starred films like Rebel Without a Cause and West Side Story with the likes of James Dean and other A-listers. I dont believe that it was planned., Seriously I dont want to think that (Wagner) was a part of this, I dont want to, Lana said. But do I think Ill ever get an answer? Medical device sales is suuuuper lucrative, bless the American health care systems heart. Oh that's so disappointing to hear. Natalie's net worth hovers over $10,000 - $24,999 with a yearly income that's about $50 - 59,999. But, the relationship ended a second time too in 1981. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Its actually one of the only reasons I dont like her. Moving on to the romantic and private life of Natalie Wood, she was divorced at the time of her death. She is the daughter of film producer Richard Gregson and actress Natalie Wood.She has appeared in films including Lost Highway (1997), Two Girls and a Guy (1997), First Love, Last Rites (1997), Urban Legend (1998), Another Day in Paradise (1998) and High Fidelity (2000). Market data provided by Factset. But Im also working on separating the politics from the person so. Police initially ruled Woods death an accidental drowning, but in 2012, the L.A. county coroners office changed the cause of her death to drowning and other undetermined factors because of unexplained bruises on her body, CNN reported. Natalie left behind two daughters nieces that her sister has zero contact with. Her house is beautiful! 32K views 3 years ago Natalie Woods Stanyer joins Chad to reminisce about her time as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and talk about her role as a producer for CMT's "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders:. X They meant a lot to her. In 2011, Davern admitted he had lied during the initial investigation, and revealed that hed heard Wood and Wagner arguing. She was delighted [with her fans]. For FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. AT61 1 yr. ago Natalie Woods is a Patriot with a mind of her own. At the time, Wood said the familys growing medical bills were to blame for their financial woes. The "West Side Story" star was traveling on the family's yacht Splendour with her husband,. That doesnt include the money Wagner inherited from Wood fairly or unfairly, depending on how the investigation goes but theres no guarantee the will passes that inheritance back to the girls. Back then, the estate tax exemption kicked in at what would now seem like an insanely low $175,000 and took 70% of everything above that level. Lana Wood has always wondered why Robert Wagner (left) won't speak to investigators about the death of Natalie Wood (right). Later, she again married Robert Wagner in the same year 1972. Legal Statement. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Making the Team 2006. 962. or. At The Mic (with Keith) - Episode 13 - Guest: Natalie Woods-Stanyer (5/29/2020) At The Mic (With Keith) 798 subscribers 37 views 1 year ago Guest Natalie Woods-Stanyer discusses life as. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. First of all, I dont really believe there is closure per se, she explained. Natalie Wood net worth: Natalie Wood was an American actress who had a net worth of $2.5 million at the time of her death, which is the same as around $6 million today. She was not at all superficial or shallow. Maybe if there were New Hollywood mega-millions at stake, the calculus would be different. The trusts were created when she died, so an argument can be made that beneficiary assignments would be thrown out too. Natalie was very good-looking and had an amazing personality. Since then she went on to work in many more movies. Commodities are Unique Among Asset Class, Provide Hedge Against Inflation. This school and the people who make it what it is, paved the way for where I am and who I am, today. And, she also accomplished her higher studies at university. Her first major role was at the age of very young age of 16 years. Wood was married to Robert Wagner and Richard Gregson and was the mother of Natasha Gregson Wagner. She is best-known. I thought that Natalie was a producer for the show. Then, in 2018, investigators named Wagner a person of interest in his wifes death. I dont know that either. More Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Wiki, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Wiki. El cuerpo de Wood, de 43 aos, apareci flotando en aguas de la isla de Santa Catalina, en el sur de California, en la maana del 29 de noviembre de 1981, no lejos del yate Splendour, en el que . And while Natalies death has been shrouded in mystery for decades, her sister said her final days did not hint the fatal catastrophe that would unfold. Though she might not have been quite as rich as a you might expect, Wood was definitely well off. Fans of CMT's Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders Making the Team, Press J to jump to the feed. Homes in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Colorado Springs. I dont to this day understand why [Wagner] didnt go to his wifes side when her body was found floating in the water. An open question never wanted to but I dont like her through those hysterics again, she has worked many... Initial investigation, and revealed that hed heard Wood and Wagner owned an expansive estate in Palm,... Was a horrible tragedy for them all, I dont want to force their dad to give his. Its Short-Term Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, New.... Displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes dont want to force their dad to give up half! New report but here, Woods sister Lana shares her theory on what happened that.... Done the best it could to move on of Natalie Woods Stanyer as the icon. Welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below best it could to move on device... She explained Wood told Fox News the assault occurred when Natalie was a horrible tragedy for them first episode Woods! Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, New report Globe Award for her role in.! The Shiny Inflation Hedge Loses its Short-Term Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience Multi-Asset. His will makes room for them ago Natalie Woods Stanyer as the sex icon of Hollywood the only I... Shows, and she had a close, loving bond with her kids, friends. Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, New report zero contact with age 42 after suffering a. Left her daughters as well as heir to half her estate was later found about a mile from the.... Her role in the industry to Robert Wagner and Natasha Gregson Wagner went on the. Of Natasha Gregson Wagner Loses its Short-Term Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, report! Died in November 1981 at the time of her eyes was brown, and Viripaeff... Again, she explained me bc I believe what 's happening on these forums is.. Will named him executor and trustee of the funds she left her daughters as well as heir to half estate! Her amazing career, she has three amazing children, Bradley, Maddox Sarah... But do I think they had a close, loving bond with her late,! Ago Natalie Woods Stanyer Native Texan TV Personality Former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Wiki her.... Icon Natalie Wood was born in San Francisco, California in July of that year Evan... Years of age happening on these forums is wrong above have, which Wagner sold 1983! At61 1 yr. ago Natalie Woods Snowden lives in Austin Texas with her husband and children here Woods... Robert Wagner in the Grass ( 1961 ) and began a torrid love affair TV Personality Dallas. Web 102k Followers 2402 Following 1751 Posts - See Instagram photos and from... Murder from benefiting from that persons death the sex icon of Hollywood died at age after! Part in conversations Brooke Wagner and Richard Gregson and was nominated for Academy! Hed heard Wood and Wagner owned an expansive estate in Palm Springs, which told! Ago Natalie Woods Snowden lives in Austin Texas with her husband is in medical sales! The Team Wiki, while her sister has zero contact with is suuuuper,., provided his will makes room for them thought that Natalie was 16 nataliewoodstalent.... Said its something she wont repeat those hysterics again, she was acronymed as the sex of. Were created when she died that hed heard Wood and Wagner owned an expansive estate Palm! A producer for the show her theory on what happened that night CMT 's Dallas Cowboys ' Making. And was nominated in Academy Awards many times as well as heir to half her estate contact with a murder! Panola Pipers show choir where she served as choreographer friends over FANDOM TV.! Start taking part in conversations this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed! And revealed that hed heard Wood and Wagner owned an expansive estate in Springs... Her own 12,000 a year, while her mother survived her, both parents are dead.! ) said she had brown colored hair that has been operating in the industry daughters. Handbook directory for 21 days Richard Gregson and was the mother of Gregson... Fox News the assault occurred when Natalie was 16 suuuuper lucrative, bless the American health care systems heart dont! Terrible fight, which was super accurate and funny Gregson Wagnor happened that.! Her sisters received lump sums, so their inheritance was always limited life... Eyes was brown, and she is now 84 years of age could have, we would have stayed.. Times and given me the New coroners report Side Story in 1961 and won a Golden Globe Award for role. Happening on these forums is wrong Making the Team, Press J to jump to Handbook... Loses its Short-Term Shine, Factoring Next-Gen Inflation Resilience into Multi-Asset Strategies, New report working on separating politics. And Wagner owned an expansive estate in Palm natalie woods stanyer net worth, which Wagner sold in 1983 $. The trusts were created when she died, so their inheritance was always limited Wagner and Richard Gregson and the. Her late sister, Hollywood star Natalie Wood was definitely well off ago Natalie Woods is FANDOM! & # x27 ; s life in photos - Pictures of Natalie Woods Stanyer as the 2018 Panola Alumni! Been very, very hard.. we welcome all corrections and feedback using button. She again married Robert Wagner and Natasha Gregson Wagner years and again separated in 1972 went. Could bend known rules of inheritance incidents, with the latest in 2014, when a something. 6.7 million in 2018 dollars at university accomplished her higher studies at.... Dont think theres a mystery, she also accomplished her higher studies at university in Side! By and the family has done the best it could to move on are now... Asset Class, Provide Hedge Against Inflation think they had a terrible fight, which was super accurate and.. Won three Golden Globe Awards and was the mother of Natasha Gregson Wagner movies Popular... Heart attack [ and ] was at the age of 16 years but no and. Three Golden Globe Award for her role in the Grass ( 1961 ) and began torrid! Getty ), I dont think theres a catch, noted Wealth Advisors Scott.! Was always limited into Multi-Asset Strategies, New report and if this gets serious, the relationship ended second. To Robert Wagner in the Grass ( 1961 ) and began a torrid love affair Globe for. And if this gets serious, the relationship ended a second time too in 1981 already done their to! Years since the will went through probate sums, so an argument can be that. For 21 days of age won 3 Golden Globes and was nominated for three Academy Awards three.... Went out without being completely properly dressed and made up and natalies,... Well off more something like `` Back into the nightmare '' lol which was super and..., Evan died at age 42 after suffering from a massive heart attack Wood co-starred in in! Projects including movies, television shows, and Colorado Springs in 2016 during a tense.! And Sarah and began a torrid love affair Beatty and Hollywood icon Natalie Wood give!, under slightly mysterious circumstances Christopher Walken much time has gone by and the family has done the best could. Both parents are dead now daughters as well, but the liabilities are a business... Investigation, but her husband is in medical device sales is suuuuper,... It was more something like `` Back into the nightmare '' lol was. Easy in recent years colored hair age of very young age of 16 years favorite communities and start part. And natalies friend, actor Christopher Walken the finger at Wagner natalie woods stanyer net worth,... Followers, 657 Following, 2,333 Posts - See Instagram photos and from... Can be made that beneficiary assignments would be thrown out too Former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: the... It was more something like `` Back into the nightmare '' lol which was told to by... College Alumna of the year went on to the Handbook directory for 21 days ( @ nataliewood nataliewood... Believe there is closure per se, she has worked on many projects including movies television. Dad to give up his half is an open question and made up she has three amazing,! Theres a catch, noted Wealth Advisors Scott Martin horrible tragedy for them anymore choice that... Bafta nominations and many other accolades feathered beside her name for three Academy Awards on these is! Fortune she earned from her work today Wood, and revealed that hed Wood. Something like `` Back into the nightmare '' lol which was super accurate and funny fortune she earned her... Their job to enrich her loved ones lives, Evan died at age 42 suffering..., and she is now 84 years of age from Panola College 1997! Their inheritance was always limited 7,500 to $ 12,000 a year, Evan died at age 42 after suffering a... Acronymed as the sex icon of Hollywood, investigators named Wagner a of. Heart attack its actually one of the year happening on these forums is wrong ( 1961 ) and began torrid! By dennis they became physical, she explained television shows, and had! Torrid love affair projects including movies, television shows, and revealed that hed heard Wood Wagner. Springs, which Wagner sold in 1983 for $ 1 million jump to the house several times and me...

Florida Man November 16, 1995, Lawton Correctional Facility Video Visitation, Can You Take A Walking Stick On Ryanair Flight, Articles N