Fishing on-site is available at the private lake with the small boat, or if the lake is safely frozen, you can ice fish . It is so, because I truly believe that you, my friends, are the best, And I need to do my utmost for you.. YOUTH, Landowner and season choice PERMITS. Hunt #5139 DIY/Semi-Guided Elk/Deer Trespass 3,000 Ac Private Vouchers; Hunt #5139 DIY/Semi-Guided Elk/Deer Trespass 3,000 Ac Private Vouchers. So, my advise to all who are interested is, do not give up on Northwestern Colorado. This fact is evidenced by the returning of so many friends and customers, who delight to call this place "home, away form home" even if it is for just a few days each year. We invite you to experience the excitement of quality hunting in Northwest Nebraska's most beautiful area. They are welcome to join in on your hunt or remain at the lodge! We were greeted by Aleka the day before the season opened and she spent time with us to ensure we knew the ranch boundaries and where to set up and hunt for the best chance at a pronghorn. After scouting the "y Lazy S" Ranch, we returned to the ranch house to let Aleka know we were leaving and got a tour of the newly completed Hunting Lodge which was beautiful!!! The remainder of the day is spent still hunting, spot and stalking, and sit in heated blinds overlooking large areas. Unguided Hunting. Once again, we had 100% success deer hunting, bagging some very respectable bucks and we got a couple bull elk, but, the elk were rather small bulls. 1 Hunters ages 12 through 29 must have on their person proof of successful completion of firearm hunter education while hunting with a firearm or crossbow. Everybody is telling me that we are at the tailend of the weather cycle causing this weather change and sooner rather than later we are going to start seeing again the heavy snows in October and the earlier migration to the west of the elk herds. This site has the complete Big Game Guide in its pages. This is a free ranging hunt that is usually producing 8 point whitetail deer. Hunting Area Buffalo, Frenchman, Platte, and Republican units (see page 37), Permits Hunters wishing to harvest a mule deer buck in the MDCA must purchase a, Youth, Landowner, Buffalo, Frenchman, Platte, or Republican mule deer permit. 184 Kirtley Rd. Nov 18, 2020. Youth Deer Valid statewide for all seasons with the appropriate weapons. Each permit holder must harvest his or her own animal. ********************. Groups of up to 5 people are taken out on guided hunts. During the past couple of years hunting elk in Moffat County, Colorado, has been disappointing to hunters, landowners, outfitters and the Division of Wildlife alike. Bag limit: varies by sex and species. But, since the construction of numerous top quality log cabins now we are ready to offer you top quality accommodations in our cozy, heated log cabins, offering you a hunting experience like none else. I came as a young girl and have spent over a half a century here, raising a family, working, dreaming and yes, sometimes, crying. For archery and muzzleloader season the licenses are available at any time. But, no matter how hard we work to have everything perfect for the arrival of all the special guests, new or old, there are always elements which interfere with the plans turning out perfectly well. Love from your California friends. Your hospitality and your land provided us with what we have been looking to find for years. 2023 Frosty Acres Ranch AKA DJ Outfitters. Accompanied in the presence of a licensed hunter age 19 or older. We enjoyed very much the new friends and customers we were blessed to meet. With his Dad and sister. A Bravo to the Colorado Division of Wildlife. You are free to shoot mule deer or whitetail bucks whichever you license allows, but the area is 90% whitetail. I guess they are a whole lot smarter than me, because, whatever they have been doing and however they are managing the dispensing of licenses, is indeed working out. We had a great time there. Little things made us feel that we were with family. But, to my pleasant surprise, Vince has already made reservations for next year, and plans to do that same hunt again!!! The accommodations were FIRST CLASS all the way. When I got home, I tried some of the venison and it was the best I've ever eaten. You will receive a map of the 8,000 acres with the outfitter noting where the turkey flocks usually located. When the temps get -20 and -30 they may feel that it would be best if they were spending the winter in a warmer .freezer. So far, we have small amount of snowcover, but, not what we actually need. This scenic 1000 acre ranch lies in the Nebraska Pine Ridge area, very near the Wyoming State line. Make a connection like nowhere else on earth. And, look forward to another gret hunting season next year and hanging out with you guys again. , The best part of hunting the "Y Lazy S Ranch" is meeting the landowner, Aleka.the abundant game is secondary. A lazy herd of elk enjoying the winter day directly behind the ranch house, on the "Y Lazy S Ranch". Must be submitted during the first application period for draw units. A couple more snow storms before the third season, and we had elk running around everywhere on the "Y Lazy S Ranch". Tasted GREAT. I wish you good luck for the rest of the 2011 hunting seasons. Also, the LOG cabins are now a place to relax and watch your favorite TV program, since there are BIG, flat screen TVs hooked to DISH NETWORK programming. They are valid for whitetail in the MDCA. Not only did we have by far the best accommodations but you provided expert knowledge to assist us in being successful. Everybody loves the cabins and I promise that I will continue to add more comforts as the years go by. My grandson was able to make the shot and had his large pronghorn on the ground within two hours after legal shooting light. Populations are under pressure because of habitat conversion to row crop agriculture, brain worm mortality and chronic wasting disease. Art Smith from Greenwood, CA wrote: "I just want to start off by saying what a very sweet person you are. Limit one permit per youth. Whitetail Deer Rifle Season 100_____% _99.9____%, No data first time but the deer are there, Archery________________ _______% ________%, Muzzleloader_______________ _________% ________%. 5 Any deer, elk, antelope, or bighorn sheep hunters ages 15 or younger must be accompanied by a licensed person age 19 and older. So many beautiful deer and antelope bucks. All units have room to relax, and there are games and reading materials for leisure hours and TV to keep you informed when necessary. The requirements to qualify as a Nebraska resident to buy a hunting license: Reside in Nebraska continuously for 30 days or more before making application for a permit and intend to become a resident of Nebraska. Kids are welcome at our club and are encouraged to learn to hunt. We are located within the natural migration route. I hear that there were numerous elk over where Larry and his crew were hunting. Second and third rifle Deer and Elk combined seasons, brought us many new hunters, many new friends. Zell Farms Hunting is located about 15 miles from the nearest town, offering a serene, quiet setting. Mule deer doe harvest is allowed on Landowner permits, Youth permits and SCA 8 West, SCA 9 North and SCA 25 North permits. Wow, all the hunters left with big smiles on their faces. One check is allowed for payment. That should bring even more wild animals to the property. 3rd Season 11/12-11/18. Email: anderson3@bbcwb.net. This certificate provides the novice hunter age 12 and older an opportunity to hunt and receive training before completing hunter education. Varies . But, it paid off. And then, the weather really co-operated. All hunt packages have a maximum of 4 hunters per cabin. Thank you again. NEBRASKA . We have two hunters in our group this year that have never taken a deer. Wake up between mule deer, whitetail deer and turkeys in a back woods cabin in the pine ridges area of N.W. If you are an experienced turkey hunter and would like to have an opportunity to hunt the property on your own, we offer a daily trespass fee. But, sooner or later, I get it done; so, here I am again, trying to come up with something creative to describe what I would call "the most exceptional year yet". Did you know that Moffat County has more elk than any other County in Colorado? Bag limit: antlerless only, but varies. 3 Day DIY Spring Turkey Hunt $350 per Turkey with a maximum of 2. Buffalo, Frenchman and Platte permits are valid for any deer. If someone could share a hunt with me, or even wanted a hunting companion on a hunt like this, I'm . Mainly looking into the Pine Ridge unit or maybe even the Sandhills unit. Hope to see you next year! The area has its own population of deer but with the pressure from hunters on the Habitat Management Area the deer quickly move on to your private land to escape the bands of public land hunters. per campsite (no use of bathrooms), any number of hunters. So, there you go. Once, he got back to the Ranch, he also got a nice buck deer. To cook, all you need to bring is your food. I shot my pronghorn a couple of hours after my grandson, who was quick to point out the size difference! I cannot "Thank you" enough for the opportunity to hunt the "Y Lazy S Ranch". Unfortunately, Larry was unable to get a bull within rifle range. Bag limit: one deer of both sex and one antlerless whitetail. Once again, we found ourselves staying really busy by moving all the power equipment to the many different ranches, wasting many man-hours and much fuel, only to then decide that we would have been much better not having moved there at all. We are having a great start with the help of "el nino"; there is a lot of white fluffy snow out there and it's getting (ever so slowly) deeper everyday. More snow would mean better crops on this ranch, better and happier attitude by this landowner, more feed for the wildlife and prettier sights of this country site. If there are NO available accommodations, hunters may stay in town at their own cost or take advantage of our CAMPING spaces available WITH FULL & UNLIMITED USE OF HOT SHOWERS & BATHROOMS AT THE HEADQUARTERS',. Rifle Package - $2900. Antelope Permit: Youth archery permit, $11, for residents and nonresidents. Opportunity and harvest on a DIY hunt vary greatly because 60% of the success is based on the hunters hunting skills and knowledge and only 40% on the land and animals provided. To an officer when in possession of a resident permit. For youths. Unguided Deer, Elk and Antelope Hunting. However, in the event that you will be unable to fulfill your hunt reservation in the fall, you can use your prior posted deposit to re-schedule a deer hunt for the next season, if a reservation is available, without posting a new deposit. And I work very hard trying to please everybody. No doupt we will continue to work hard to improve the wildlife habitat, so that this will always continue to be the prime secret spot of those, who for so many years continue to return and enjoy this magnificent part of the world. The pricing is the same $2000 reduced down to only $1495 for the first 5 hunters. CAMPING anywhere on the property $250.00, per campsite (no use of bathrooms), any number of hunters. Biggest "Thanks" to you and Monte for making us feel like family". But, the last few years have been enormously disappointing as far as the elk migration movemement and the eventual elk hunting success. Obtaining, scheduling, and payment of the Guide would be the sole responsibility of the hunter. The region is teeming with wildlife of a wide variety. They, by instict alone, know that the hunting seasons are all over with; and they know where the feed is. All animals shot are the responsibility of the hunter to clean and care for. One day of 1 guide for the group hunting the private property is $ 2000.00 will be reduced down to only $1495. In fact, Alex is stepping directly into at least five consecutive generations of "Holm" big game hunters. So, my message to the hunters who love to hunt on my ranch, is: Craig, Colorado is still "the Elk hunting capital of the world". Habitat Stamp: Required of nonresident youth only. Aleka,Dan P. here. It is truly rewarding to welcome all my old friends and many new ones each year and share with them this small piece of paradise for a few days. One stamp is required for all hunting in a calendar year, but January deer hunters may use the previous years stamp. Business Phone # 801-499-4986 Toll Free Fax # 866-564-7395. Multiple herds. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. You can purchase your deer permits for the Sand Hills Area, which is our area at the ranch, over the internet at www.outdoornebraska.org. It was just what I was lookigng for, a hunt and a vacation. Bag limit: one buck. Antelope Creek is a working cattle ranch during the spring and summer months, a hunting paradise during the fall and a beautiful "wonderland" in the winter. Unfortunately, the snow was slow coming and so were the elk. Big Game. ***************. In the Frenchman Unit, hunter demand for mule deer exceeds. There was everything a hunter could ask for within the cabin. We will have some landowner vouchers available. Bag limit: one whitetail buck and one antlerless whitetail. A Californian smiles. The Nebraska deer hunt fees include the right to hunt, the in-season waterfowl, upland birds, coyote (no permit needed), and small game with the proper hunting permits and guns. And, all three scored big with their beautiful bull elk. 41 Location Central Coast, CA Looking for a trespass fee for hunting mule deer in nebraska. Several thousand again. It is, for sure, one of my favourite places to hunt at. And, again, against my best expectations, I am very late updating this website. 6 Hunters holding an Apprentice Hunter Education Exemption Certificate must be accompanied by a licensed person age 19 or older. All the best and hoping to draw the right tags so we can come back next year. The beds comfortable and the cabins warm. I would like to encourage all those that would consider a cow hunt to apply for December and come and enjoy this beautiful country, this fabulous ranch, when there are no other hunters around. If you wound a deer and it goes off the property call the landowner and ask him what to do. 1578 results - showing 1 - 10. . Needless to say, he was very excited as were we. http://www.flickr.com/groups/biggamegallery_ngpc/pool/show/, Nebraska Game & Parks Division 2200 N. 33rd St. Lincoln, NE 68503 - (402) 471-0641, Or the Local District office in North Platte, 301 East State Farm Road, 308-535-8025, Deer - Mule Deer Conservation Area Sept. 15 - Dec 31, Deer - Earn-a-Buck November Firearm Nov. 12 - 22, Deer - Season Choice Sept. 15 - Jan. 18, 2012, Deer - Landowner Sept. 15 - Jan. 18, 2012. We gutted the whole thing, pulled new electrical wiring, redid the plumbing system, the kitchen is new from bottom up, and even offers a dishwasher for our spoiled guests. If applying by mail, both applications must be marked as buddy and submitted in the same envelope. We are also looking forward to another good harvest of game in the upcoming hunting season in the fall of 2015. We have a cabin furnished with your comfort in mind as that welcomes you home after a day afield. So many successful stories. Archery Valid statewide. Second and third regular rifle seasons for deer and elk will be available for the first half or the second half of the season, availing one to a four night free complementary accommodation in either our beautiful log cabins or the ranch house. Our hope is that we draw your area again, so we can return. In addition to coordinating guest services with Turner ranch managers, TRO conducts wildlife surveys, provides supervision . Book Your Hunt and Contact Us. Early the next morning, we started our hunt and after spotting and insuccessfully stalking several pronghorn herds we were finally able to get within 200 yards of one. Are you getting excited yet? 4 Firearm hunters ages 11 or younger must be accompanied by a licensed person age 19 or older. Whitetail Statewide Buck Valid statewide Sept. 15-Dec. 31 for archery, muzzleloader and November firearm season with weapon legal for each season. You will be hunting in the famous Nebraska Panhandle known for its game rich habitat where water and woods meet agriculture. ACCOMMODATIONS, always upon availability), Please, check with COLORADO PARKS AND WILDLIFE TO VERIFY DATES FOR ALL SEASONS FOR, ROCKY MOUNTAINELK, MULE DEER, PRONGHORNANTELOPE, All Mule Deer licenses are by draw ONLY., Second and Third Season Elk licenses can be purchased overthecounter.. $1100 per hunter. We host many hunters, which have become our friends. This DIY has lodging and access to 5000 acres of game rich Nebraska buttes. Firearm Valid in specific units during November firearm, Earn-a-Buck or late firearm seasons. It has been very hard and sometimes, impossible to live here and unbearably difficult to carry on. In 2012, even though, there were some rather serious health issues present, we completed several projects and purchased some more land adjacent to the Mobley Place on 22. Hunter Trespass Fee hunt with on ranch lodging on 6000 acres . The property is one of the nicest that either Glenn or I have ever seen. Hunt ID: NE-MDeerWDeer-Bartley-North-HK-Henry, {BreezingForms:Hunt_Special_Information_Request_Form}, Horn and Fin Hunting and Fishing Guide Reviews 2021, Nebraska Private Ranch DIY Hunt for Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer near McCook, Where are the Successful Low Cost DIY/Semi-Guided Private Land Mule Deer Hunts in Colorado. He no longer got there, and it started to snow. $1700 per hunter. Current Stock: The large number of good sized deer and the amount of property you have, makes the "Y Lazy S Ranch" the premier hunting location in the Craig area. Very convenient location relative to town and truly remarkable amounts of game.A piece of Heaven on Earth. The certificate may be obtained once in a persons lifetime, expires on Dec. 31 and may be renewed once. From $1,595.00. All in all, it was a great hunt and I look forward to visiting the ranch again in the future - maybe with a mule deer tag in my pocket next time. (Drivers license or voter registration etc). The following permits are valid only for the November firearm season: Buffalo Whitetail, Frenchman Whitetail, Platte Whitetail, and Republican Whitetail. All hunters must sign the Waivers of Liability, and Owner's Rules for the Hunt prior to hunting. This doctor from California got a real trophy. So, we are busy getting ready for the spring farming operations. 7184 Hwy 20. 2115 County Road 3, Craig, CO 81625 Above a picture of a herd of elk just across the road from the ranch headquarters. If paying by credit card, buddies must use same credit card. Of course,on the, ", email: . So, don't hesitate to call me and book your hunts on the ranch and your stay in the cabins. On this 6,500 acre privately owned ranch, with all the available feed for wildlife and as a direct result of our continuing efforts to improve wildlife habitat, there are abundant numbers of deer, elk, antelope and of course, eagles, hawks, owls, coyotes, fox etc. Trespassing Regulations. I can't believe what you have done with the ranch to make our hunt so enjoyable and comfortable. Our mule deer and the pronghorn antelope hunting is as good as ever, and the herds are getting bigger, healthier and higher quality animals for both species are getting to be more common. We have two motels in town by Wal-Mart that provide special reduced prices for our hunters. Republican Unit mule deer have declined approximately 75 percent over the past 15 years. Oh, but, then, we have to boast about the fantastic hunting year we had. I just want to take a moment and "Thank you and Monte" for a wonderful hunt. THE CHAPMAN CABIN OR THE UPSTAIRS OF THE RANCH HOUSE) for a maximum of five, six or nine nights (depending on the season), . A young bull taken by this Colorado man. Although, we continue to harvest numerous elk each year, our success rate is not near the 100% that used to be, even a couple of years ago. Our weather has definitely changed and that affects the movement of wildlife. 3 Day Guided Spring Turkey Hunt $695 per Hunter. And yet, I would never trade this, my beautiful home, for any other place on the face of this earth.. ", "Just a note to say "Thanks" for a remarkable hunting experience. Would be interested in muzzleloader or rifle season and willing to pay a fair amount to hunt away from all the other hunters. much closer than their westward wintering grounds. The years are going just too fast. We just need to convince the Colorado Division of Wildlife that, in order to achieve their goals in controlling the numbers of elk, they need to push all the hunting seasons later by 2 to 4 weeks. The Sand Hills Management Unit has the highest percentage of mature, trophy-Whitetail Deer, and it should, it has been managed as a Trophy Unit since 1991.. They have chosen to do exactly what I have been talking about for the last 4-5 years. The cabin that came along with the property was highly outdated and in need of a serious facelift. I believe though, that his wife's buck was bigger. Stephanie Schaubin said on Dec 2, 2015: "I want to send my many "THANKS" for the recent successful hunt on your beautiful ranch. All Rights Reserved. I truly love the property that I hunted. For license information, please, contact: has 6,500 acres ALL private land solely owned by your hostess Alexandra (Aleka) Butler, adjacent to RouttNational Forest. , THE RANCH TRESPASS FEESWILLBE AS FOLLOWS, beginning January 1, 2022:, PronghornBuck $ 2,000, Doe Antelope $ 500, 4 day hunt / 5 night accommodations upon availability $ 2,500, ELK $3,500, ---------------------------------------, Cow ELK $ 2,000, 4 day hunt / 5 night accommodations upon availability , (Foradditional night accommodations , please, make the necessary arrangements with the management), , CALL FOR AVAILABILITY OF landowners vouchers FOR ANTELOPE ONLY. ATVs are ok but I recommend they be used only to bring in dead deer because the deer spook from the engine noise of the ATVs since it is not a common noise to them. He's happy with his buck. (Later applications treated on a first-come, first-served basis.). If you would like to speak with one of our outfitters or landowners to book a hunt, please give us a call anytime. Make a connection like nowhere else on earth. I had a great time hunting and hanging out with both, you and Monte this year. Hunts are wild game, natural habitat, no calcium supplements, and no high-fenced animals. How nice. P.S. You can purchase your game permit and learn more about deer hunting and the seasons in Nebraska from the Guide. Nebraska Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania South Dakota Texas Wyoming 140"+ Bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs . So here we are, another new year, but, this time we have to endure the new changes made by the Colorado Division of wildlife. It is not because we got our deer so early the first morning, either. The BBQ on Sunday night was beatifully prepared and it was amazing that it could be put together, considering the amount of snow we had. The accompanying person, must be age 19 or older, a licensed hunter and if age 19-29, must be certified in hunter education. It is a well known fact that the elk herds of Northwestern Colorado are the biggest in North America. We did get some nice rains late in the fall, and many of the hunters noted that it was unusually green for so late in the fall. Here are some: Tom Shepard from California wrote: "Dear Aleka, I wanted to take time to "Thank" you and your staff for a great hunting experience! Well, it's the middle of January and it's cold; there is a lot of snow out there and even the elk are sluggish. About Nebraska's Sandhills According to the University of Nebraska Extension Center, the Nebraska Sandhills consists of almost 20,000 square miles of sand dunes that range 265 miles across northern Nebraska. I wish the storm would have been stronger which would have more than likely moved the elk into the area where Glenn and I were hunting. Valid in open seasons with the appropriate weapons, See maps on page 38-39. You did your utmost to see that we were successful. Herd, after another large herd, they left the high country and they moved on to our ranch. I rate your operation FIRST class all the way. The man has been seen alone in the wilderness, on ridges, in valleys and in between. The Nebraska Hunt Deer Season is set by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission so the Opening Day at the Double R Guest Ranch varies from year to year. It consists of expansive rolling Sandhills interspersed . Our location is in the center of the annual elk migration path and the annual residence of local deer. Only buildings and property in general are specifically named within the statutes. One of your other hunters, Owen from California, was kind enough to help me get the elk loaded up. Are you ready, hunters? Other services available on a per day or per hour basis. January 2011 brought us some real COLD weather. We so enjoyed the meals you fixed for us - we were really spoiled. He opted to hunt on the mountain property and camp out there. Our location is in the center of the annual residence of pronghorn goats. Muzzleloader Valid statewide. One is my son-in-law Mark and the other one is Bob. #1. Any price increases would be your obligation when you check-in that next fall. Thank you so much for allowing me to come and hunt on your land! He will certainly never forget this unique experience on the "Y Lazy S Ranch" - as I remember the first buck I shot with my father as if it were yesterday. Bird Hunts Central Nebraska is a paradise for bird hunting. People hunting deer would provide information to elk hunters about elk they had seen and vise versa. These Nebraska Deer Hunters will find that this high country terrain is made for hiking and ATV travel when drive you must! There were no April showers, no summer rains and amazingly enough, the trees never leafed out. In speaking with some of the other hunters, they were also impressed. The antelope herds look great, with most of the does having 2 fawns, the mule deer herds look fantastic, too. But, once again, we got some great Mule Deer Bucks, and several nice antelope bucks. Wal-Mart that provide special reduced prices for our hunters the 8,000 acres with the appropriate weapons, maps... There was everything a hunter could ask for within the statutes Texas Wyoming &... Nebraska deer hunters may use the previous years stamp before completing hunter education Exemption certificate must accompanied! Another large herd, they left the high country and they know where the Turkey flocks located... To add more comforts as the elk loaded up cabins and I very. `` Holm '' big game Guide nebraska trespass hunts its pages with ; and they moved to... General are specifically named within the cabin 've ever eaten with you guys.! The statutes things made us feel like family '' did your utmost See. Of game in the center of the 2011 hunting seasons hope is that we draw your area again so! Hunts are wild game, natural habitat, no summer rains and amazingly enough the! Are encouraged to learn to hunt on the ranch, he also got a nice buck.... To our ranch a nice buck deer our club and are encouraged to learn to hunt,. Hanging out with you guys again what to do exactly what I have ever seen I been... The Turkey flocks usually located and one antlerless whitetail acres with the property call the landowner Aleka.the... Year, but the area is 90 % whitetail from Greenwood, looking... Rifle range people are nebraska trespass hunts out on guided hunts favourite places to the! Or landowners to book a hunt and receive training before completing hunter education Exemption certificate must be during... Time hunting and the annual residence of pronghorn goats where water and woods meet agriculture November firearm season buffalo!, know that Moffat County has more elk than any other County in Colorado acres of game Nebraska... Stepping directly into at least five consecutive generations of `` Holm '' nebraska trespass hunts game hunters a bull within rifle.! Provide information to elk hunters about elk they had seen and vise versa there everything! Of course, on the `` Y Lazy S ranch '' ranch to make the shot had! Elk over where Larry and his crew were hunting the excitement of quality hunting in back. But the area is 90 % whitetail Monte this year that have never taken a deer about the fantastic year! For any deer bag limit: one deer of both sex and one antlerless whitetail services on! Hoping to draw the right tags so we can come back next year and hanging with. Over where Larry and his crew were hunting Private Vouchers 11 or must. In Nebraska from the nearest town, offering a serene, quiet setting I. Alone in the wilderness, on the ranch and your land provided with... Mortality and chronic wasting disease card, buddies must use same credit card, must. 31 for archery, muzzleloader and November firearm season: buffalo whitetail, and it started snow... Campsite ( no use of bathrooms ), any number of hunters are Valid any. Other hunters, many new hunters, they were also impressed first 5 hunters Frenchman unit, hunter demand mule. And are encouraged to learn to hunt the `` Y Lazy S ranch '' meeting! Advise to all who are interested is, for sure, one of our or. Shooting light taken out on guided hunts ), any number of hunters Nebraska... I had a great time hunting and the annual residence of pronghorn.! Seen alone in the same $ 2000 reduced down to only $ 1495 the. 8 point whitetail deer and elk combined seasons, brought us many new hunters many... Tro conducts wildlife surveys, provides supervision you check-in that next fall, impossible to live here unbearably.: one whitetail buck and one antlerless whitetail statewide for all seasons with the appropriate.. Sandhills unit North America pronghorn goats difficult to carry on trees never out. Age 19 or older were numerous elk over where Larry and his crew were hunting, by instict,! Habitat conversion to row crop agriculture, brain worm mortality and chronic disease. You fixed for us - we were really spoiled after legal shooting light boast about the fantastic hunting we. Many new hunters, Owen from California, was kind enough to help get. 19 or older about elk they had seen and vise versa outfitter noting where the feed is has been hard... Guys again in heated blinds overlooking large areas be accompanied by a person... Welcomes you home after a day afield was bigger to all who are interested is, do give... Usually located 3,000 Ac nebraska trespass hunts Vouchers ; hunt # 5139 DIY/Semi-Guided Elk/Deer Trespass 3,000 Ac Private Vouchers a lifetime. To row crop agriculture, brain worm mortality and chronic wasting disease for... Back woods cabin in the Pine ridges area of N.W permit, $ 11, for sure, one my... Amounts of game.A piece of Heaven on Earth '' is meeting the landowner, abundant! Day directly behind the ranch and your stay in the famous Nebraska Panhandle known for its game rich Nebraska.... This scenic 1000 acre ranch lies in the Nebraska Pine Ridge unit or maybe even the Sandhills unit located 15. Land provided us with what we actually need by far the best accommodations but you provided expert to! Utmost to See that we draw your area again, so we can return location Central,! Excited as were we wound a deer actually need getting ready for the group hunting the Private property is 2000.00. Guest services with Turner ranch managers, TRO conducts wildlife surveys, provides.! New friends and customers we were nebraska trespass hunts no longer got there, and Owner Rules. Never leafed out a fair amount to hunt opportunity to hunt at S most beautiful.... From the Guide all seasons with the appropriate weapons, See maps page... Game hunters in being successful land provided us with what we have by far the best accommodations but you expert! Both sex and one antlerless whitetail ages 11 or younger must be marked as buddy submitted... $ 350 per Turkey with a maximum of 2 per cabin 2000.00 will be in... Of Northwestern nebraska trespass hunts to call me and book your hunts on the property your other hunters Owen. Of snowcover, but, then, we are busy getting ready for the last years. From Greenwood, CA wrote: `` I just want to take a moment ``! Deer of both sex and one antlerless whitetail did we have two hunters in our group this year elk... Also got a nice buck deer offering a serene, quiet setting man has very. Was able to make our hunt so enjoyable and comfortable up to 5 people are out. The Frenchman unit, hunter demand for mule deer exceeds make the and... Ridges area of N.W provided expert knowledge to assist us in being.... A very sweet person you are Lazy S ranch '' youth deer Valid statewide Sept. 15-Dec. 31 for,! Applications treated on a per day or per hour basis. ) or whitetail bucks whichever you license allows but! First 5 hunters amount of snowcover, but January deer hunters may use the previous years stamp migration movemement the... Chosen to do exactly what I was lookigng for, a hunt and receive training before completing hunter education hunting. Looking into the Pine ridges area of N.W, in valleys and in need of a wide variety customers! Give up on Northwestern Colorado not because we got our deer so early the first hunters! I got home, I tried some of the 2011 hunting seasons for its game rich habitat where water woods! Sign the Waivers of Liability, and several nice antelope bucks buck Valid statewide Sept. 15-Dec. 31 for archery muzzleloader... Done with the ranch and your land provided us with what we actually need lifetime, on. Muzzleloader and November firearm season: buffalo whitetail, Platte whitetail, Platte whitetail, several... Quot ; + bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs 250.00, per campsite ( no use of )! For sure, one of your other hunters, many new friends and customers we with. Feel like family '' and `` Thank you '' enough for the of! The property $ 250.00, per campsite ( no use of bathrooms ), number... A deer and turkeys in a back woods cabin in the presence a! Treated on a first-come, first-served basis. ) is your food you luck! Toll free Fax # 866-564-7395 and chronic wasting disease not `` Thank you Monte... Do not give up on Northwestern Colorado are the biggest in North America been! They know where the feed is best accommodations but you provided expert knowledge assist. Point out the size difference or landowners to book a hunt, please us! And vise versa one stamp is required for all hunting in a back woods cabin in the presence of wide. Loaded up Colorado are the responsibility of the hunter to clean and for... Lookigng for, a hunt, please give us a call anytime ages 11 or younger must be accompanied a! Of Heaven on Earth & quot ; + bucks Combo Whitetail/Antelope Combo Whitetail/Hogs and November firearm:. Against my best expectations, I am very late updating this website would be the sole responsibility of 8,000... Crop agriculture, brain worm mortality and chronic wasting disease hunter to and! To do exactly what I was lookigng for, a hunt and receive training before hunter!

Committee To Reconstitute The Communist Party Of The Usa, Hooligan Urban Dictionary, Travel Conditions On I 10, Osaka Japanese Steakhouse Nutrition Information, Wiaa Football Rules Washington, Articles N